Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34  (Read 210813 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #480 on: July 06, 2017, 12:35:59 AM »
//IMO this started sometime after Daiyousei started having multiple selves. Therefore giving others their own situations while still being connected to the main one. It's like the limbs of a person's body went and did separate things (voltron I guess), and when one does something not well, the others get upset with it. That, instead of them all focusing on the whole body's main focus. Not pointing any fingers here OR even suggesting pointing.

//Actually this feels pretty much on the mark. That and the miracles and time magic.

//But really, for now i just wanna apologize and explain things up, both about Rikadai 2, Hecadai, and other stuffs.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #481 on: July 06, 2017, 01:46:10 AM »
//Are you with us or not, Tashi? Also feel free to suggest your own way out of this mess if you disagree with our proposal.

//I'm in the middle ground. While I'm not completely on Kilga's side, neither I am completely on yours and Raf's side. It worries me that Hecatia knows stuff due to the fusion, but I don't consider it such a serious problem. I can live if that isn't addressed properly (for the sake of this not becoming once again Argument Quest, that is). Like I previously said, my main concern right now is Hecatia's mood and friendship.
//I can't think of any solution of my own. At least, not now.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #482 on: July 06, 2017, 01:57:06 AM »
Like I previously said, my main concern right now is Hecatia's mood and friendship.
//Well Raf and I are trying to repair said friendship, mood is implied in that case >_>

//Well, you're still the deciding vote, Tashi. Either pick a side or suggest something of your own. You're also welcome to add to or suggest revisions our commands as well...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #483 on: July 06, 2017, 03:54:02 AM »
HecaDai:

> Is time stopped for us?
>> If not, watch the proceedings and frown, but say nothing.

---

HamiDai:

> "...Nothing. Never mind. I'm just being a busybody."

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to examine her new arms and heads.
> Continue using Doremy's voice at all times.
> "Miss Doremy?"
> Yes.

> "I'm sorry." Hatate glances over to Momiji as she sleeps. "I just haven't been really comfortable with you. G-Go on." She nods.

> "Yea?" Doremy answers, examining herself. Things... changed a lot. Is it even the same day?
RinDai:

> Are we still cloaked and stuff?
>> If so, undo everything so we are back to normal.
> Scratch our head.
> "Sorry. I didn't meant to."

===

SekiDai:

> "Something on my face?"
> Touch our face, as if searching for something in it.

===

LoveDai:

> Think.
> "... Hmm... I was thinking if I could send some kind of presentation card whenever I wanted to come here, so I could come or not depending on your wishes, but you can't warp things..."
> Think a bit more, but then sweat a bit.
> "You can't, right?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Look around.
> "So, is this some kind of special library?"
> Was the library well 'hidden', or was just because we didn't searched well?
> Yes.
> You undo your buffs.
> "Mm..." Rin continues a bit more.

> You touch your face...
> Nothing unusual.
> "N-No." Sekibanki turns back down.

> "Well, you could send it to Sara and it could be delivered to me. But getting back to you..."

> "What do you mean?" Kosuzu asks.
> No. You don't think you searched well enough...
//Hmm... why not combine both?

RikaDai 2:
>"I'm so sorry, Miss Hecatia, but please don't get the wrong idea, I'm here for her."
>Approach the time bubble containing Hecadai, then make a Patchy Bubble over it, then unfreeze time around Hecadai.

>Manifest a new self near Hecatia, in her line of sight, named "Enforcer Dai"

Enforcer:
>"Sorry about that, it's just that that clone wasn't allowed to do a fusion that was that... balanced... oh, while at this."
>Bow.
>"I apologize for the things that the other Daiyousei did to you without approval, uhm, it's complicated, basically, all of the Daiyousei Clones have variations on their personalities, and this one basically has ehm... unorthodox tastes... so she wanted you to take part in those, and her way of making you agree with that was not right. Please understand that not all of us are like that..."

>Again, wait for approvals, opinions, and possible rewords. Parse only if 3 out of 4 players agree.
> You float down and create a patchouli bubble around Hecadai.
> The stop the timestop.

> You manifest.
> "I thought that I could do something similar to what you were doing as well if I was like that. And it turns out I could. I just wanted to know whatever I was getting into. As I see it now, we were fine until we were stopped."
> Hecatia crosses her arms.
> "So why were we? What's so bad about that?"
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #484 on: July 06, 2017, 04:08:55 AM »
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Because we did a promise to Miss Reimu, about not letting people know about that sorta stuff..."
>Scratch our head.
>"...and i realized that an complete fusion like that would have broken that promise, so i was at a short... plus, there were some private family things too..."
>Fidget.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh ?"
>Who is carrying us ?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #485 on: July 06, 2017, 12:33:50 PM »
//There's no flowery, kumbayah way to say this, so I'm not going to try to sugarcoat it; I find it frustrating that the people that caused the current issue are the ones now upset that there's an argument. Like, if you didn't want an argument, maybe you shouldn't have caused the problem in the first place? Things were going just fine until people jumped to now-demonstrably-false conclusions and overreacted to things. This is hardly the first time this has happened, of course; in fact, I'd say most arguments have stemmed from people getting involved in activities they shouldn't have been getting involved it.

//Like, I don't like arguing either. I'm pretty sure no one does. Which is why I do my best to never start any. (You all might recall that I was perfectly willing to work with the concerns that were initially brought up!) But, if other people are going to interfere in my business and start an argument, I am certainly not above responding in kind.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Because we did a promise to Miss Reimu, about not letting people know about that sorta stuff..."
>Scratch our head.
>"...and i realized that an complete fusion like that would have broken that promise, so i was at a short... plus, there were some private family things too..."

//I have concerns that (a) this is a lie, and (b) it is quite possible Hecatia knows it - the memory-learning block spell was cast before the Daiyousei-action monitor spell, which precipitated the emergency eject button. It is possible that the memory-learning block spell did not affect all of Hecatia's bodies, but since it was a mental block spell targeted at "Hecatia" rather than a physical-effect spell targeted at Hecatia's redhead body in particular, I doubt that this is the case. (Hecatia may or may not know the memory block spell was cast, but she would know that she did not learn anything personal.)

//All that being said, if this is the line that everyone else ends up wanting to pursue, then I will once again stand aside. However, if that action is pursued and it turns out that I am right for a third time, I would appreciate an apology for having my Hecatia fun hijacked and ruined based on overreactions and misunderstandings.

---

HecaDai:

> Blink with a confused look.
> "...Bwuh? What the heck's goin' on?"

---

HamiDai:

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "I'm sorry, Hatate. I guess I did just kind of insert myself into what the three of you already had..."

---

DoreBug:

> "You were pretty unresponsive for a while, Miss Doremy. I don't know if you couldn't hear what I was saying to you, or if you could and were just ignoring it. Whatever was going on, though, you gave me permission to keep your body for myself and wander off with it."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 12:39:00 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #486 on: July 06, 2017, 12:36:22 PM »
//Why would it be a lie ?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #487 on: July 06, 2017, 12:43:34 PM »
//I explain why it's a lie right after I say that it's a lie. :| I'll even quote the relevant portion of my post for emphasis.

the memory-learning block spell was cast before the Daiyousei-action monitor spell, which precipitated the emergency eject button. It is possible that the memory-learning block spell did not affect all of Hecatia's bodies, but since it was a mental block spell targeted at "Hecatia" rather than a physical-effect spell targeted at Hecatia's redhead body in particular, I doubt that this is the case. (Hecatia may or may not know the memory block spell was cast, but she would know that she did not learn anything personal.)

//Basically, it is a lie to say "we" were worried about Hecatia learning things she shouldn't learn, because we had already made sure she wouldn't learn those things before antagonizing the fusion anyway.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 12:45:19 PM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #488 on: July 06, 2017, 01:07:31 PM »
//However we did not take into account the other bodies, and that is what was worrying.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #489 on: July 06, 2017, 03:05:39 PM »
//Are we ready for the next parsing, or still in proposaling hell?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #490 on: July 06, 2017, 03:27:30 PM »
//However we did not take into account the other bodies, and that is what was worrying.

//I address this concern in what I quoted, which I will quote again in the hopes that it will actually be read this time:

It is possible that the memory-learning block spell did not affect all of Hecatia's bodies, but since it was a mental block spell targeted at "Hecatia" rather than a physical-effect spell targeted at Hecatia's redhead body in particular, I doubt that this is the case.

//If you disagree with this assessment, then that is fine, I've already said I won't stand in the way of this action even though I think it is the third consecutive incorrect action. I'd be curious as to your justification as to why what I described is unlikely, though.

//Parser: Go for it, both Naz (last online: 2:19 AM Eastern) and Tashi (last online: 7:33 AM Eastern) have seen Raf's post (posted at 12:08 AM Eastern) and didn't object to it.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #491 on: July 06, 2017, 03:44:03 PM »
Rikadai-chan 2:

>Scratch our head.
>Fidget.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh ?"
>Who is carrying us ?
//There's no flowery, kumbayah way to say this, so I'm not going to try to sugarcoat it; I find it frustrating that the people that caused the current issue are the ones now upset that there's an argument. Like, if you didn't want an argument, maybe you shouldn't have caused the problem in the first place? Things were going just fine until people jumped to now-demonstrably-false conclusions and overreacted to things. This is hardly the first time this has happened, of course; in fact, I'd say most arguments have stemmed from people getting involved in activities they shouldn't have been getting involved it.

//Like, I don't like arguing either. I'm pretty sure no one does. Which is why I do my best to never start any. (You all might recall that I was perfectly willing to work with the concerns that were initially brought up!) But, if other people are going to interfere in my business and start an argument, I am certainly not above responding in kind.

//I have concerns that (a) this is a lie, and (b) it is quite possible Hecatia knows it - the memory-learning block spell was cast before the Daiyousei-action monitor spell, which precipitated the emergency eject button. It is possible that the memory-learning block spell did not affect all of Hecatia's bodies, but since it was a mental block spell targeted at "Hecatia" rather than a physical-effect spell targeted at Hecatia's redhead body in particular, I doubt that this is the case. (Hecatia may or may not know the memory block spell was cast, but she would know that she did not learn anything personal.)

//All that being said, if this is the line that everyone else ends up wanting to pursue, then I will once again stand aside. However, if that action is pursued and it turns out that I am right for a third time, I would appreciate an apology for having my Hecatia fun hijacked and ruined based on overreactions and misunderstandings.

---

HecaDai:

> Blink with a confused look.
> "...Bwuh? What the heck's goin' on?"
> "I was looking forward to it." Hecatia sighs.

> It seems to be Rumia.

---

HamiDai:

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "I'm sorry, Hatate. I guess I did just kind of insert myself into what the three of you already had..."

---

DoreBug:

> "You were pretty unresponsive for a while, Miss Doremy. I don't know if you couldn't hear what I was saying to you, or if you could and were just ignoring it. Whatever was going on, though, you gave me permission to keep your body for myself and wander off with it."
> "But we didn't really have anything. I mean, Momiji and I were kinda companions. But things weren't that good with Aya... For either of us."

> "I-I had?"
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #492 on: July 06, 2017, 03:48:17 PM »
HecaDai:

> "Hey!"
> Pout.
> "Me too! I didn't want us to split, Miss Hecatia! I was having fun too!"

---

HamiDai:

> "...Huh? They weren't?"

---

DoreBug:

> Nod.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #493 on: July 06, 2017, 04:00:28 PM »
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Uh... you can still go for it, as long as memory isn't swapped between you two when separating and such."
>Look at Enforcer.
>"Well... uh... why are you here anyways ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>"...Rumia ? What's going on ?"
>Try and stand on our own carefully.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #494 on: July 06, 2017, 04:53:17 PM »
HecaDai:

> "Hey!"
> Pout.
> "Me too! I didn't want us to split, Miss Hecatia! I was having fun too!"
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Uh... you can still go for it, as long as memory isn't swapped between you two when separating and such."
>Look at Enforcer.
>"Well... uh... why are you here anyways ?"
> Hecatia still looks upset.
HamiDai:

> "...Huh? They weren't?"

---

DoreBug:

> Nod.
> "Before you came and all, yea... Don't you remember how Aya and Momiji made up a while after you started getting involved?"

> "Please don't wander off with my body..."
Rumidai-chan:

>"...Rumia ? What's going on ?"
>Try and stand on our own carefully.
> You try to stand, but Rumia is still carrying you.
> "Well you were out for a long time, so..." Rumia says.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #495 on: July 06, 2017, 05:10:19 PM »
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Huh ? Did i forget something ? I mean, as long as the memory part is dealt with, i have no issues with that whatsoever."
>Look mildly confused.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Ehh ? Did i fall asleep on work ? Last i remember i was busy with the duties..."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #496 on: July 06, 2017, 05:15:20 PM »
HecaDai:

> "I'm sorry, Miss Hecatia! I didn't want them to do what they did! I still wanna do it with you! Please?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh! Oh. Yeah, I remember that."
> Gesture around the room.
> "I meant more, um, all this. The three of you together."

---

DoreBug:

> Smile.
> "I'm still here, aren't I, Miss Doremy? I'll admit, though, it was pretty tempting. This body is so wonderful, after all..."
> Will Dream Doremy to look her real body up and down.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #497 on: July 06, 2017, 05:28:53 PM »
Enforcer:
>Shrug
>"I thought you might've needed a hand..."
>look to Hecatia and bow.
>"Please forgive the two of us, there's no way we could've known that you were enjoying that. We were mostly acting out of fear that you were upset with Daiyousei as a whole because of that clone's recent actions... sorry..."

>Wait for approval, countermands, or rewords.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #498 on: July 06, 2017, 05:38:16 PM »
//S'fine

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #499 on: July 06, 2017, 05:53:24 PM »
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Say... why don't we all go for a drink then ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>So ?

Rumidai-chan:

>How does our outfit look like ? Is it fine ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #500 on: July 06, 2017, 06:13:15 PM »
// will be busy doing yard work for the next four hours

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #501 on: July 06, 2017, 06:16:14 PM »
//I'm having serious personal issues going on here (medical stuff), so please don't wait too much for me in case of approvals and such.

RinDai:

> "I didn't expected you would sleep again..."
> Look sheepish.
> "You didn't slept well yesterday night?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Huh?"
> Look even more confused at her.

===

LoveDai:

> "Sara?"
> Tilt head in confusion.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Do you have an specific kind of book or you sell books in general?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #502 on: July 06, 2017, 06:24:48 PM »
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Huh ? Did i forget something ? I mean, as long as the memory part is dealt with, i have no issues with that whatsoever."
>Look mildly confused.
HecaDai:

> "I'm sorry, Miss Hecatia! I didn't want them to do what they did! I still wanna do it with you! Please?"
Enforcer:
>Shrug
>"I thought you might've needed a hand..."
>look to Hecatia and bow.
>"Please forgive the two of us, there's no way we could've known that you were enjoying that. We were mostly acting out of fear that you were upset with Daiyousei as a whole because of that clone's recent actions... sorry..."

>Wait for approval, countermands, or rewords.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Say... why don't we all go for a drink then ?"
> "I do still want to see how it is..." Hecatia says.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Ehh ? Did i fall asleep on work ? Last i remember i was busy with the duties..."
> "You were just in the library in front of Sakuya. For a long time actually." Rumia says.
HamiDai:

> "Oh! Oh. Yeah, I remember that."
> Gesture around the room.
> "I meant more, um, all this. The three of you together."

---

DoreBug:

> Smile.
> "I'm still here, aren't I, Miss Doremy? I'll admit, though, it was pretty tempting. This body is so wonderful, after all..."
> Will Dream Doremy to look her real body up and down.
> "Oh. You're with Hamiya though. And you're not in the way of anything. If you were, we'd say something..." Hatate says. "I think."

> "Uh..." Doremy examines you. "You've... been enjoying the food a lot..." ...It's not... 'bad'...
Koishidai-chan:

>So ?

Rumidai-chan:

>How does our outfit look like ? Is it fine ?
> You are in the city, still traveling.

> Your maid outfit is fine and all cleaned up.
//I'm having serious personal issues going on here (medical stuff), so please don't wait too much for me in case of approvals and such.

RinDai:

> "I didn't expected you would sleep again..."
> Look sheepish.
> "You didn't slept well yesterday night?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Huh?"
> Look even more confused at her.

===

LoveDai:

> "Sara?"
> Tilt head in confusion.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Do you have an specific kind of book or you sell books in general?"
//Do take care  :ohdear:
> "It was just a nap..."
> Rin stretches cutely.

> "You can... leave now, if you want." Sekibanki says.

> "She's the gate guard." Yumeko says.
> "Ah. Since you're with Koakuma, I think it'd be reasonably fine for you to come unannounced. Wouldn't you agree?" Shinki asks.

> "You can browse. We have a lot here." Kosuzu smiles.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #503 on: July 06, 2017, 06:31:13 PM »
HecaDai:

> "Yeah! And I still wanna show you how it is, Miss Hecatia!"
> Offer our hand out to Hecatia again (unless there's still some sort of bubble in the way).

---

HamiDai:

> "I dunno...I kinda feel like, at this point, uh, like it's you three, and Hamiya, and me, like, all together. You three and I have done plenty of stuff, sometimes with Hamiya and sometimes not, that people that are just friends probably wouldn't do, y'know? And don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed it all a lot! And I hope you all did too. But...I don't feel like it's just you three, and just me and Hamiya, anymore."

---

DoreBug:

> Look down at ourselves, examining our body in the process.
> "Oh, this is more from you than from me, Miss Doremy. I mean, I've had plenty, but you've had plenty more."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 06:32:59 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #504 on: July 06, 2017, 06:45:09 PM »
HecaDai:

> "Yeah! And I still wanna show you how it is, Miss Hecatia!"
> Offer our hand out to Hecatia again (unless there's still some sort of bubble in the way).

---

HamiDai:

> "I dunno...I kinda feel like, at this point, uh, like it's you three, and Hamiya, and me, like, all together. You three and I have done plenty of stuff, sometimes with Hamiya and sometimes not, that people that are just friends probably wouldn't do, y'know? And don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed it all a lot! And I hope you all did too. But...I don't feel like it's just you three, and just me and Hamiya, anymore."

---

DoreBug:

> Look down at ourselves, examining our body in the process.
> "Oh, this is more from you than from me, Miss Doremy. I mean, I've had plenty, but you've had plenty more."
> You almost offer your hand, but remember the Patchouli bubble.
> "Is there any problem with it this time or are we set to go?"

> "Huh?"

> You look down and eye yourself.
> "U-Uh huh..." Doremy turns to face you.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #505 on: July 06, 2017, 06:49:56 PM »
HecaDai:

> "Nope, no problem!"
> Warp out of the bubble and next to Hecatia, and then offer our hand to her.

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, I mean, like the time we all napped together, and you three were in here..."
> Point down the front of our dress.
> "...and then after that, when we, uh, had fun together with you three in here..."
> Point at our mouth.
> "...and then that one other time with Hamiya and the second me, when everyone had even more fun in here."
> Point at our belly.
> "Things like that, you know?"

---

DoreBug:

> "I hope it is not a problem? Frankly, I think this body looks quite nice."
> Think about what Doremy thinks of her real body.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #506 on: July 06, 2017, 06:54:34 PM »
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Hmm... "

Lunadai:

>Prepare and cast a miracle so that neither Daiyousei nor Hecatia learn any of each others memories or knowledge through the fusion.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"This should do it ! Oh, and a quick question, do you also have devils on your Hell ? Or rather, Hells."

Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh... i wonder why i was like that... anyways, thanks for caring for me Rumia."
>Smile.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #507 on: July 06, 2017, 07:49:02 PM »
Florida:
>beat

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #508 on: July 06, 2017, 10:00:40 PM »
HecaDai:

> "Nope, no problem!"
> Warp out of the bubble and next to Hecatia, and then offer our hand to her.

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, I mean, like the time we all napped together, and you three were in here..."
> Point down the front of our dress.
> "...and then after that, when we, uh, had fun together with you three in here..."
> Point at our mouth.
> "...and then that one other time with Hamiya and the second me, when everyone had even more fun in here."
> Point at our belly.
> "Things like that, you know?"

---

DoreBug:

> "I hope it is not a problem? Frankly, I think this body looks quite nice."
> Think about what Doremy thinks of her real body.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Hmm... "

Lunadai:

>Prepare and cast a miracle so that neither Daiyousei nor Hecatia learn any of each others memories or knowledge through the fusion.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"This should do it ! Oh, and a quick question, do you also have devils on your Hell ? Or rather, Hells."
> You snap out of it, back to attention and prepare a miracle, then cast it.
> But- really, it's almost time. You can finally see the moon!

> You warp out of the protective Patchouli bubble and hold your hand out.
> Hecatia accepts it as well.
> "It's Hell." Hecatia answers.

> "Yea, I remember those..." Hatate blushes.

> You think...
> Doremy likes it, but still seems to prefer her regular appearance.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh... i wonder why i was like that... anyways, thanks for caring for me Rumia."
>Smile.
> "Sakuya says you were telling her something about fairy maids quitting." Rumia says.
Florida:
>beat
> Fragaria and Ananassa are no longer out here. Yumemi's door is closed.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #509 on: July 06, 2017, 10:07:29 PM »
LunaDai (T):

> Ooh, there it is, Lady Luna! We're finally almost there! Oh, uh, do you feel any different?

---

HecaDai:

> Go through the perfect fusion process with Hecatia again.

Hecatia:

> Once the perfect fusion is done, check out what the other Hecatias are doing. Check out what the other Daiyouseis are doing too.

---

HamiDai:

> "Yeah. You see what I mean, right?"

---

DoreBug:

> "And don't worry, I've made it so there won't be any adverse affects to your health. We can have as much chocolate as we want and you don't have to worry."