Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34  (Read 210677 times)

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #420 on: July 04, 2017, 10:10:37 AM »
//You have work today, Naz?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #421 on: July 04, 2017, 10:22:39 AM »
//You have work today, Naz?
// caught me just as I got into bed.

// no I do not, surprisingly, but I'll be both less active and mainly on mobile in the morning (won't stop me from posting soon after I wake up though.)

//Anyway I really need to sleep now, otherwise the risk of sleeping past 11:30 (my time zone) increases... see you in 5-7 hours.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #422 on: July 04, 2017, 10:23:21 AM »
//I'm 100% likely to fall asleep after this post, I'm up way later than usual.

//Anyway

>Don't do these. At least not as they are currently

------------------------------

//Reason 1. How do you expect RikaDai2 to make time bubbles around Hecatia's other bodies if she doesn't have eyes on them? Plus Hecatia's miracle will tip her off to the time bubbling.

//Reason 2. I'd be much more comfortable knowing that the miracle being casted on Hecatia will also erase the information she will receive about said miracle when its cast. On top of that, we would need some memory wipes, so she doesn't get PO'd at us for dispelling her miracle...

//Reason 3.  How do you expect a divine message to reach somebody in the past without time travel...?

//Okay, Reason 1 is valid, i did not consider that.

//Reason 2 is half-valid because although we do not have all the bodies, rewinding her back in time will make these memories not exist anyways.

//Reason 3 is invalid because not only the miracles are boosted, onee-chan herself said that no matter what, the divine message will always reach it's host.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #423 on: July 04, 2017, 10:28:13 AM »
//email notification sound got me right as I shut my eyes

//Okay, Reason 1 is valid, i did not consider that.

//Reason 2 is half-valid because although we do not have all the bodies, rewinding her back in time will make these memories not exist anyways.

//Reason 3 is invalid because not only the miracles are boosted, onee-chan herself said that no matter what, the divine message will always reach it's host.

//i will dispute your logic for claiming reason 3 is invalid when I wake up. I am too tired to type anything lengthy, especially on mobile, right now. Please wait warmly.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #424 on: July 04, 2017, 10:34:03 AM »
//Also at least if we can trap and stop the Fusion, she won't be able to escape and allow for more actions.

//I'm 100% likely to fall asleep after this post, I'm up way later than usual.

//Anyway

>Don't do these. At least not as they are currently

>Let them happen in time, for we can still add more to it happening or not.

Lunadai-chan:

>After the time bubble stops and we null the spell the Fusion did, prepare and cast an miracle so that the time bubble also affects the other Hecatias, making them stop.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #425 on: July 04, 2017, 10:37:33 AM »
//You know i am tired of this shit, both someone going and doing something stupid and someone contesting an action and then just going away for hours end ultimately stopping the quest forever while the rest get this feeling of worry about the shit that was done.

//Like seriously, please avoid that, goddamnit, i'm tired of this quest hitting so many brakes and/or being rushed at some parts.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #426 on: July 04, 2017, 10:47:32 AM »
//Woah, uh... Chill, I guess?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #427 on: July 04, 2017, 10:56:16 AM »
//How can i chill when stuff just keeps happening ? I just want this Quest to just end peacefully, as best as we can, it's more than double of the size it was supposed to be, and every time it seems like something just needs to grapple my heart and say "Haha, sorry, no happy ending for you, lol.", then let go and proceed to be an major pain in the arse,  while i sit here attempting to suppress all my feelings and trying to make things go happy again while my heart literally aches outta fear, sadness and anger.

//I wish i could just stare at every single damned person on the story that intentionally messed with making things happy with everyone and shout right on their face "JUST LET US MAKE THINGS AS HAPPY AS POSSIBLE AND STOP BEING SUCH AN IDIOTIC JERK, THANK YOU !".

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #428 on: July 04, 2017, 11:05:07 AM »
//Oh, are we going back to the mode where only one person's opinion ultimately matters? Good, I'm going to be busy all day, so it's nice to know I'm not needed. o/
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #429 on: July 04, 2017, 11:30:51 AM »
//Oho, wait one moment~

> It seems to have been one to keep Hecatia informed on what Daiyousei does concerning her.
>_

> Is the spell designed to keep Hecatia informed about future Daiyousei actions, or reveal all past Daiyousei actions to her? Or perhaps both?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #430 on: July 04, 2017, 11:39:42 AM »
//Well, sorry about that, i just needed to vent it after all.

//Anyways, i just wanna get this solved, haaaaaahhhhhh.....

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #431 on: July 04, 2017, 11:43:33 AM »
//Depending on the results of my question, I would argue vehemently that it's not even a problem in the first place and that people wigged out for no reason.

//Seriously:

//Reccomended you don't take most things as a disastrous situation. It makes the actual disastrous situations look even worse.

//This needs to be tattooed on some foreheads.

(//If it wasn't, obvious, I do not approve of any time-advancing options until possibly after my query is resolved.)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #432 on: July 04, 2017, 11:44:40 AM »
//Oho, wait one moment~

> Is the spell designed to keep Hecatia informed about future Daiyousei actions, or reveal all past Daiyousei actions to her? Or perhaps both?
> You'd believe both with the little evidence you have.
> You hope Hecatia is not capable of being aware of your timeless considerations, despite being perfect-fusioned with you.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #433 on: July 04, 2017, 11:54:36 AM »
> But we don't know for sure (that is, checking to be sure would require time-advancement)?

//Also, are you awake for the day, or still up and going to bed soon?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #434 on: July 04, 2017, 12:03:02 PM »
//I don't think this is a big of a problem. Just a problem of someone having access to our memories. I think it can be solved.

//Also, what happened to the forum before, Kilga? Maintenance or something? Where's the 'spell check' we all love and nobody uses?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #435 on: July 04, 2017, 12:06:20 PM »
> But we don't know for sure (that is, checking to be sure would require time-advancement)?

//Also, are you awake for the day, or still up and going to bed soon?
> Yes.

//Nope. GDQ stream so I'm watching. I kinda wanna go to sleep though... But it's my first time catching it...
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #436 on: July 04, 2017, 12:09:50 PM »
//It was more of an accumulation of events rather than from just now, this isn't really bad, just troubling.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #437 on: July 04, 2017, 03:45:17 PM »
//You know i am tired of this shit, both someone going and doing something stupid and someone contesting an action and then just going away for hours end ultimately stopping the quest forever while the rest get this feeling of worry about the shit that was done.

//Like seriously, please avoid that, goddamnit, i'm tired of this quest hitting so many brakes and/or being rushed at some parts.
//FYI would you rather I was well rested and calm, or up all night keeping the game flowing and as a result being stressed and irritable? It's not my fault that I'm not a robot and therefore require sleep to function.

//Ok, but sanae has never tried to send a divine message through time, has she? Sure, it might always reach its target in the present, but would it really do what you're trying to do?

//How can i chill when stuff just keeps happening ? I just want this Quest to just end peacefully, as best as we can, it's more than double of the size it was supposed to be, and every time it seems like something just needs to grapple my heart and say "Haha, sorry, no happy ending for you, lol.", then let go and proceed to be an major pain in the arse,  while i sit here attempting to suppress all my feelings and trying to make things go happy again while my heart literally aches outta fear, sadness and anger.

//I wish i could just stare at every single damned person on the story that intentionally messed with making things happy with everyone and shout right on their face "JUST LET US MAKE THINGS AS HAPPY AS POSSIBLE AND STOP BEING SUCH AN IDIOTIC JERK, THANK YOU !".
// okay,  1. Chill

//2. I agree with you there, I swear we've had more disasters thrown at us since attempting to get our ideal ending than the rest of the quest combined. It's especially frustrating when they're usually ones that could easily preventable if people were actually around to countermand the actions and/ or are paying closer attention to the actions of others... overall, it's a bit demoralizing, for me at least...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #438 on: July 04, 2017, 05:04:05 PM »
//Have you seen what Kilga has been doing with those miracles ? They are pretty much making the impossible possible, so i don't doubt that it would also make divine messages travel through time.

//PLUS, Onee-chan never said they couldn't go to the past, maybe she never even tried so, all we know is: it won't hurt to try.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #439 on: July 04, 2017, 05:11:56 PM »
//We should probably disconnect Hecadai before trying anything. But in a manner such that it's the hive mind as a whole disconnecting her and not Hecadai willingly disconnecting from the hive mind.

//If Hecatia is observing our thoughts, hopefully this will communicate that the majority of Daiyousei disapproves of Hecadai's actions and that Daiyousei is not 100% bad...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #440 on: July 05, 2017, 09:46:19 AM »
//Next time, please do not reveal tons of secrets and give access to an complete arsenal of spells and magics, geez... if you wanna fuse that badly do an incomplete one.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Make a time bubble around the Hecatia fusion and all her other bodies and stop time inside of them.

Lunadai-chan:

>Prepare a miracle that dispels the spell that the Hecatia fusion did and cast it.
>If things go sour, prepare and send an divine message to the Rikadai from 10 minutes ago (should be before the Hecatia fusion happened) and warn her to stop it from being a complete one at all costs.

Rumidai-chan:

>How are we ?

//Think this should be a neuter, we can rewind her self to the one just before the fusion happened, no harm done, and if that fails, we will have warned Rikadai-chan to stop the fusion at all costs.
//Also at least if we can trap and stop the Fusion, she won't be able to escape and allow for more actions.

>Let them happen in time, for we can still add more to it happening or not.

Lunadai-chan:

>After the time bubble stops and we null the spell the Fusion did, prepare and cast an miracle so that the time bubble also affects the other Hecatias, making them stop.
//Well, unless there are actions to do something else and not just prevent progress further, these will all be done soon.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #441 on: July 05, 2017, 11:15:34 AM »
//I have little faith that those actions won't just annoy Hecatia and turn the situation actually-bad, but if it'll satisfy the paranoid, then go for it.

//EDIT: This is not to say that I have any ideas for what would be 'better', because I believe that the best course of action is to continue as if nothing bad has happened (because I don't think the situation is bad).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 11:44:08 AM by Kilgamayan »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #442 on: July 05, 2017, 11:40:14 AM »
//For when the next time advancing update occurs.

RinDai:

> Did we felt anything strange, by any means?
> Are we floating or lying on the ground? (the erhu, that is).
> Warp our life energy out in a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> Look confused as well.

===

LoveDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Tap our chin, looking up to the 'sky', thoughtful.
> "Do you have something in mind?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Ehehe~. I have seen you in the past, but I never had the chance to meet you."
> Smile.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 11:43:04 AM by Tashi »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #443 on: July 05, 2017, 11:46:15 AM »
HamiDai:

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "Hatate..."

---

DoreBug:

> Pull Dream Doremy's tail our of our mouth.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #444 on: July 05, 2017, 12:27:11 PM »
//What do you propose then ? I am open for any suggestions.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #445 on: July 05, 2017, 12:37:43 PM »
//My proposition is to not do anything special and just continue on as normal. See emphasis below:

//I have little faith that those actions won't just annoy Hecatia and turn the situation actually-bad, but if it'll satisfy the paranoid, then go for it.

//EDIT: This is not to say that I have any ideas for what would be 'better', because I believe that the best course of action is to continue as if nothing bad has happened (because I don't think the situation is bad).
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #446 on: July 05, 2017, 01:42:16 PM »
//Yet Hecatia will have our memories and knowledge that way.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #447 on: July 05, 2017, 02:14:29 PM »
//Indeed. As I said before, though...

//I considered that when I made the offer. I'm not concerned.

//To say so more explicitly, I trust Hecatia to not do anything untoward. That's not her personality. I'm not even concerned about the spell her half of the perfect fusion cast; frankly, I would have done the same thing in that situation. If left unprovoked, I think she's most likely to use her new-found magical access to have some harmless fun and/or putter along with us for a while to see what we're like.

//But! All that being said, I don't have the time or mental energy to argue about this and make everything take even more forever than it already is, so I'm willing to step aside and let the more paranoid players stick the fork in the socket to test whether or not the power is running. ?\_(ツ)_/?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:24:36 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #448 on: July 05, 2017, 02:39:19 PM »
//Yet the other 3 of us are, i apologize if this stays in the way of your tastes or fetishes either way, and i shall wait for the others to have their say.

//To say so more explicitly, I trust Hecatia to not do anything untoward. That's not her personality.

//Too bad Daiyousei barely even knows Hecatia, and as such would have little idea of her personality, but what can i say ? I'm just a person.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #449 on: July 05, 2017, 03:12:21 PM »
//I already said I'm not stopping you. What more do you want? Just do it and get it over with. This isn't a ~bad feeling~ situation, the rest of you don't need my approval to do a thing.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:27:12 PM by Suwako Moriya »