Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 10 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 157297 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 10 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #960 on: June 29, 2017, 03:18:01 AM »
>"Nothing too serious. Your taking this better than i hoped."

>"We were worried sick, you know!" Remilia says, as she extracts herself from the coffin. "What happened in there? Where did you go?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #961 on: June 29, 2017, 03:19:51 AM »
> "It is a long story that I would rather tell everyone at once. The short answer, hard as it may be to believe, is that I was nearly one thousand years in the future."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #962 on: June 29, 2017, 03:25:09 AM »
> "It is a long story that I would rather tell everyone at once. The short answer, hard as it may be to believe, is that I was nearly one thousand years in the future."

>She raises an eyebrow. "Honestly? How? Did Patchouli's experiment go awry worse than we thought?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #963 on: June 29, 2017, 03:29:20 AM »
> "I am not sure. Neither was anyone in the future that had the power and knowledge to detect it for themselves. Even the hakutaku of that era did not know."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #964 on: June 29, 2017, 03:34:42 AM »
> "I am not sure. Neither was anyone in the future that had the power and knowledge to detect it for themselves. Even the hakutaku of that era did not know."

>"You understand that our every instinct is to regard these as cheap lies, we hope?" says Remilia. "It is more than a little difficult to offer the benefit of a doubt, even to one such as you. But we shall try. Are you certain you aren't hurt? Have you eaten?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #965 on: June 29, 2017, 03:36:51 AM »
> "I have eaten regularly, and aside from the gash on my midsection, which has long since been treated, I am uninjured, yes."
> Pull out the Picture of Future Flandre and show it to Remilia.
> "Perhaps this will lend credibility to my story in your eyes?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #966 on: June 29, 2017, 03:39:36 AM »
> "I have eaten regularly, and aside from the gash on my midsection, which has long since been treated, I am uninjured, yes."
> Pull out the Picture of Future Flandre and show it to Remilia.
> "Perhaps this will lend credibility to my story in your eyes?"

>"It is just that we worry about you," says Remilia. "Especially when you come back with that kind of story!"
>She takes the picture and looks at it. Then she looks back to you, her face unreadable. "This is what we think it is, yes?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #967 on: June 29, 2017, 03:43:13 AM »
> Nod.
> "The Future Young Mistress in a habit. Miss Komeiji's pet raven there was helping us at the time."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #968 on: June 29, 2017, 03:52:59 AM »
> Nod.
> "The Future Young Mistress in a habit. Miss Komeiji's pet raven there was helping us at the time."

>"A Scarlet becoming a monk? How shameful," says Remilia. "So...We suppose that this cannot be questioned any further. Hm, have you brought anything else interesting with you, We wonder?"

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #969 on: June 29, 2017, 04:11:58 AM »
>"A few mementos of the trip, some money from the future, and enough messages to deliver to people from their future selves to occupy me for the good part of a day." Chuckle. "Along with a new idea or two to try out in the kitchen."
>...how often does Remilia refer to herself as We?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #970 on: June 29, 2017, 04:26:17 AM »
>"A few mementos of the trip, some money from the future, and enough messages to deliver to people from their future selves to occupy me for the good part of a day." Chuckle. "Along with a new idea or two to try out in the kitchen."
>...how often does Remilia refer to herself as We?

>"We except you will need time to do that, then. Kindly drag back that insouciant gate guard while you are taking care of it."
>Nearly always.

>_

« Reply #971 on: June 29, 2017, 04:30:40 AM »
>"Did she say where she was heading?"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 04:33:13 AM by the old guy »
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #972 on: June 29, 2017, 04:32:15 AM »
>"Did she say where she was heading?"

>"Not as such," says Remilia. "We would expect her to either consult experts, or perhaps search around places where she would think you would be likely to appear."

>_

« Reply #973 on: June 29, 2017, 04:38:41 AM »
>"Hmm, looks like this will be more complicated than i hoped. But i'll do my best locating her regardless."
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #974 on: June 29, 2017, 05:54:48 AM »
>"Hmm, looks like this will be more complicated than i hoped. But i'll do my best locating her regardless."

>"If worse comes to worst, We are sure she will be back by dark."

>_

« Reply #975 on: June 29, 2017, 06:05:44 AM »
>"What i saw in the future makes me not so sure of that. But that's not relevant right now."
>"I would also like to let you that Flandre's induction into the Myouren Temple was actually quite helpful to her, i think it was for the best."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #976 on: June 29, 2017, 06:17:51 AM »
>"What i saw in the future makes me not so sure of that. But that's not relevant right now."
>"I would also like to let you that Flandre's induction into the Myouren Temple was actually quite helpful to her, i think it was for the best."

>"We won't allow it," says Remilia. "How shameful that a Scarlet should submit to some crusty sutra-groaning saint merely because they made a few pleasant points. Toss aside the thought at once."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #977 on: June 29, 2017, 07:19:50 AM »
> Frown.
> "Ah...yes. I suppose that would be a major difference between the present and the future."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #978 on: June 29, 2017, 09:41:57 AM »
> Frown.
> "Ah...yes. I suppose that would be a major difference between the present and the future."

>She nods. "Well, in the meantime, have you visited Our Patchouli? She's been recovering well."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #979 on: June 29, 2017, 10:27:56 AM »
> Shake our head.
> "Not yet. I thought it most important to verify where and when I was, and then seek you out first."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #980 on: June 29, 2017, 10:29:52 AM »
> Shake our head.
> "Not yet. I thought it most important to verify where and when I was, and then seek you out first."

>"We shall go together," says Remilia. "If she is awake, you may summarize what has happened to us."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #981 on: June 29, 2017, 10:43:11 AM »
> "Understood. But there is one matter aI wish to discuss with only you before we do so, one of major importance to our household."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #982 on: June 29, 2017, 10:46:27 AM »
> "Understood. But there is one matter aI wish to discuss with only you before we do so, one of major importance to our household."

>"Very well," says Remilia. "We will hear of this matter."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #983 on: June 29, 2017, 10:54:12 AM »
> "I am not entirely clear on the details, but...the Future Young Mistress rolls me that some number of years after I disappeared, you began spending a lot of time brooding. Swirling your drink at dinners and such."
> Mimic a Remilia-drink-swirl motion with our hand.
> "Then, one day, you said that 'They have forgotten us'. At that point, you declared the Young Mistress the new Mistress of our home, departed, and were never seen again. No one could tell me anything about where you had gone, not even Shameimaru or Himekaidou."
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 10:57:28 AM by Kilgamayan »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #984 on: June 29, 2017, 11:03:56 AM »
> "I am not entirely clear on the details, but...the Future Young Mistress rolls me that some number of years after I disappeared, you began spending a lot of time brooding. Swirling your drink at dinners and such."
> Mimic a Remilia-drink-swirl motion with our hand.
> "Then, one day, you said that 'They have forgotten us'. At that point, you declared the Young Mistress the new Mistress of our home, departed, and were never seen again. No one could tell me anything about where you had gone, not even Shameimaru or Himekaidou."

>Remilia frowns for a moment. "Firstly," she says, "We object to be described as brooding, and We most certainly do not swirl Our drink!"
>She does.
>"That aside...hm, I am at a loss. To be frank, We suspect they must have been mistaken. Had they nothing else to say on the matter?"

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #985 on: June 29, 2017, 11:11:25 AM »
> Shake our head.
> "Those were all the details you left. It seems the future considered your whereabouts one of Gensokyo's great mysteries. The only concrete information I was able to gain on my own was that you had not passed through Higan. Beyond that, most people were convinced you were no longer in Gensokyo at all. I believe at least one of two theorized that you found your way to the Outside World."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #986 on: June 29, 2017, 11:19:49 AM »
> Shake our head.
> "Those were all the details you left. It seems the future considered your whereabouts one of Gensokyo's great mysteries. The only concrete information I was able to gain on my own was that you had not passed through Higan. Beyond that, most people were convinced you were no longer in Gensokyo at all. I believe at least one of two theorized that you found your way to the Outside World."

>"Mmm. Perhaps," says Remilia. "Sometimes I do wonder if they proper regret their little revolution in the old country..."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #987 on: June 29, 2017, 11:23:14 AM »
> "Whatever the case, your disappearance more or less marked the decline and downfall of our household. Lady Patchouli managed as well as she could, but her life did not last much longer, and some number of years after she passed, there was an accident and our home...burned down to the ground."
> Frown a bit.
> "By the time I reappeared, it has already been several hundred years since these happenings."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #988 on: June 29, 2017, 11:43:55 AM »
> "Whatever the case, your disappearance more or less marked the decline and downfall of our household. Lady Patchouli managed as well as she could, but her life did not last much longer, and some number of years after she passed, there was an accident and our home...burned down to the ground."
> Frown a bit.
> "By the time I reappeared, it has already been several hundred years since these happenings."

>"...Surely you jest," says Remilia.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #989 on: June 29, 2017, 11:44:37 AM »
> Shake our head slowly.
> "I wish I were."