Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT III - Part 3  (Read 97466 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT III - Part 3
« Reply #990 on: February 20, 2017, 08:12:45 PM »
>"I'm sorry about that, at the time i had zero idea that such thing would have happened... but when i heard about it all... i hated it, people pushing her away simply because of being an mindreader, and not trusting her because of that either... it infuriates me..."
>"Well... Actually, they mostly pushed me away... She sealed herself off because she was afraid people were going to do the same to her... She was afraid to go through what I did..." Satori frowns.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #991 on: February 20, 2017, 08:16:38 PM »
>"Yet still, that's so segregating, it's like the past in the outside world... nobody should have to isolate themselves or strip away an part of their entire being, if you read all of our thoughts, then you should also know that i have also been telling her that she doesn't need to do that to herself again right ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #992 on: February 20, 2017, 08:18:18 PM »
>"Yet still, that's so segregating, it's like the past in the outside world... nobody should have to isolate themselves or strip away an part of their entire being, if you read all of our thoughts, then you should also know that i have also been telling her that she doesn't need to do that to herself again right ?"
>Satori nods.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #993 on: February 20, 2017, 08:23:20 PM »
>"And by extension you also know about how i helped a girl named Rengeteki get out of an cycle of heavy depression and self-loathing and back into an promising life even though the odds were heavily against our favor right ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #994 on: February 20, 2017, 08:33:58 PM »
>"And by extension you also know about how i helped a girl named Rengeteki get out of an cycle of heavy depression and self-loathing and back into an promising life even though the odds were heavily against our favor right ?"
>Satori's third eye looks you over as you speak.
>"I know now." she answers.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #995 on: February 20, 2017, 08:53:31 PM »
>"Well i have the same unwavering hope for Koishi, i intend to aid her in walking the path to a bright and happy future too, and nothing will change my mind about that."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #996 on: February 20, 2017, 10:31:32 PM »
>"Well i have the same unwavering hope for Koishi, i intend to aid her in walking the path to a bright and happy future too, and nothing will change my mind about that."
>"Hmm... Thank you for caring so much..." Satori moves towards the door, "Anyway, I've said what I wanted to say, so I will call Koishi in now. I recommend you at least attempt clear your mind or distract yourself with other thoughts before we proceed... The reason I wanted to have this conversation in private was to prevent Koishi from reading and interpreting anything in the wrong way... Her mind is still in a fragile state from what I've seen..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #997 on: February 20, 2017, 10:35:48 PM »
>Nod.
>"I'll keep thinking of positive thoughts, i could notice she still struggles to accept her nature."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #998 on: February 20, 2017, 10:39:30 PM »
>Nod.
>"I'll keep thinking of positive thoughts, i could notice she still struggles to accept her nature."
>"Just positive thoughts would be fine..." she opens the door, "Koishi, could you come in here, please?"
>There is a brief pause, before she looks to you.
>"She's coming."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #999 on: February 20, 2017, 10:43:32 PM »
>Nod with a smile, we have come so far, surely everything will go well ! It's just a matter of having faith !

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #1000 on: February 21, 2017, 05:25:08 AM »
>Nod with a smile, we have come so far, surely everything will go well ! It's just a matter of having faith !
>"I'm sorry, but faith is my thing." you hear Sanae say, before you are suddenly clubbed in the back of the head...

>...

>New thread preparing, please wait warmly.