Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 27  (Read 61860 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 27
« Reply #570 on: February 24, 2017, 06:30:26 AM »
//Well we didn't keep an eye on her at all after heading out of the room, so for all we know she just entered an gap and waited for an moment where our guards were down to do her move.

//About Ran, she could also be referring to her new pairs, you did 3 more of them after all...

//And the third, first i ask this, why would it become an "Between Ran and Dai" thing merely because of a question ? It could also be simply interpreted as being polite and considerate, not like we will say "I don't usually do this" or anything of the sort.

//Plus the temporary thing doesn't change anything honestly regarding our demands, in fact it should have been your approach from the beginning.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #571 on: February 24, 2017, 03:10:42 PM »
//I already explained why asking changed things, in the post where I brought it up. I'll quote it here for emphasis:

Just doing it as if it a perfectly normal thing keeps us emotionally separate from Ran; it's merely a favor to a friendly acquaintance. Asking suddenly makes it interactive and much more intimate. It's no longer a thing "for Ran", it's now a thing "between Ran and Dai".

//Just doing it as a perfectly normal thing makes it very casual, sort of an unthinking "here you go, have fun" action, where Ran then goes off and does her thing on her own. Asking what amounts to "Can I make you feel good in this fashion" has very strong implications of "us"-ness, rather than something being a simple favor, due to its interactive nature.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 03:12:57 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #572 on: February 24, 2017, 03:38:54 PM »
//I still don't get your logic, how can an action like that have that implication if Daiyousei won't show any signs of it ? She could always say "It's nothing special, just something some of the Daiyouseis do."

//If you really are that scared of her rejecting the offer then just wait for Nazgul's opinion and then be done with it, in the end Prime will have to tell Koa about these things your Daiyouseis do anyways.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #573 on: February 25, 2017, 12:32:21 AM »
Prime will have to tell Koa about these things your Daiyouseis do anyways.
//Does she?
//Also that's going to be an... awkward conversation...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #574 on: February 25, 2017, 12:38:36 AM »
//Does she?

//Well at the rate Kilga did those things, i am pretty sure somewhere in the future Koa will stumble upon them, or learn them from someone else or even from a fusion, i'd say it would be better to have Prime tell Koa about that instead of keeping it a secret right ?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #575 on: February 25, 2017, 12:49:52 AM »
//Well at the rate Kilga did those things, i am pretty sure somewhere in the future Koa will stumble upon them, or learn them from someone else or even from a fusion, i'd say it would be better to have Prime tell Koa about that instead of keeping it a secret right ?
//What a twist.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #576 on: February 25, 2017, 12:52:43 AM »
//I don't see a need to tell Koa about that stuff since it doesn't directly affect her. Same reason we don't tell her every single detail of our lives and she doesn't tell us every single detail of hers. If she ever does find out, then I'll tell her about it matter-of-factly and point out that it meant nothing to us (which it didn't), and at times it was even irritatingly distracting (which it was, with Myon at the very least). I'll also point out that Myon vocally maintained loyalty and no one ever considered any sort of emotional investment.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #577 on: February 25, 2017, 01:13:07 AM »
//Which is what i thought about how to proceed, and although yes it doesn't directly affect her, it still is an very present issue indirectly, in shorter, yes it is not needed, but i'd say she would appreciate if we told her earlier at the very least.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #578 on: February 25, 2017, 01:30:04 AM »
//Going to her prematurely implies a sense of guilt that we don't feel (or at least the Dais in question don't feel), which is less than desirable. Not doing anything until she finds out (if she ever even does) and then treating it as the nothing it is when she asks about it reinforces how little it meant to us, which is desirable.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #579 on: February 25, 2017, 01:49:56 AM »
//Well the Dais in question don't feel, but Prime herself likely would feel some uncomfort over keeping it quiet.

//Plus remember, she will most likely find out, because they are going to fuse in the future, and that's how she found out about Sumidai, and after telling her, we could always call the Dais in question and have you chat with her like it's just some casual thing after all.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #580 on: February 25, 2017, 04:53:51 AM »
//Nah, I think Prime would be okay with it as long as all the clones make sure to keep themselves emotionally separated.

//Also, if the true fusion happens, then she'll find out absolutely everything all at once then, including what were and were not our motivations, so it won't be a problem since she'll know for absolute sure that none of it pleased us in that regard and we remained loyal all the time.

//EDIT: Okay, I'm already tired of something I expected to be pretty innocuous holding up the game because of personal distastes disguised as alleged concern for a major problem, especially when I think confronting Yukari in any fashion about the Mikey situation is more likely to agitate her than anything I've done to Ran. Whatever!

//The current "major game problem" concern is the possibility of Yukari becoming irritated with us, correct? Naz: If you agree to let this go, I'll de-manifest YukariBug and shelve the idea of bugging Yukari for the time being. I won't promise it'll never come up again, but I won't hold anyone to the previous agreement about it anymore. That way, I'll be removing one potential source of Yukari Ire in compensation for applying a different one.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 05:04:13 AM by Kilgamayan »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #581 on: February 25, 2017, 05:20:36 AM »
//I mean to be honest, Raf is more against this than me... And both of you have valid points...

//I think that some of the reason we oppose you sometimes is because you have a habit of doing "extreme things" (Sometimes disturbing) to nearly every new character you've come across, not to mention how wary the whole Youmu thing made us (also considering that it seemed very much like you were going to lead us to a major game problem at the time)... I mean, granted, you're not nearly as bad as you were back then, but still we are kinda on edge with your actions sometimes...

especially when I think confronting Yukari in any fashion about the Mikey situation is more likely to agitate her than anything I've done to Ran. Whatever!
//I do believe I said to approach her respectfully in a non-confrontational manner in my proposal...

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #582 on: February 25, 2017, 05:29:20 AM »
//Raf's reasons for being against this are purely personal distaste. These have been ignored by the parser in the past, and the parser has already implied that it will be ignored again. The action and game are on hold because you raised a game-problem concern; in order for things to proceed, that game problem concern has to be addressed.

//I do realize that you want to be non-confrontational about it, but I think Yukari is going to view just the act of Dai asking her to waste more time and energy on the situation as an irritance regardless of how Dai handles it. I believe she handled Mikey the way she did so the problem could be solved once and for all and she could stop caring about it, and she's not going to be happy with any attempt to make her care about it some more no matter how well-behaved Dai is. That is, in simple terms, it's not at all about Dai's intent, it's completely about Yukari's perception.

//Edit: Here's the parser post about why the action was stopped. https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20582.msg1321521.html#msg1321521
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 05:32:40 AM by Kilgamayan »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #583 on: February 25, 2017, 05:49:53 AM »
//Well i have already said that you can proceed after Evil's response since you are so determined into trying to make her your new experiment companion and fear her rejection so much, go ahead, nothing will go wrong for sure after all.

//And the way i see Yukari's actions, how will Micheal's standing with the police be now that said thing happened ? How will Micheal get to his wife now

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #584 on: February 25, 2017, 07:13:15 AM »
//If this doesn't reach a compromise soon, I'll settle it myself. A dispute was just ended hardly any posts before this one begun, and they're starting to make up a majority of this part.

//Post will persist.
Will be parsing in a bit. If you have questions/statements towards me, fire away. Along with your actions, if you could.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 09:54:57 PM by Miniking »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #585 on: February 25, 2017, 10:19:31 PM »
//She still bought the Golden Swimsuit... :V

Prime (Micheal):

>"Yeah it just filled itself back, anyways, what now ?"

Prime (Kids):

>So Belgrade stays on it and just hops with it ?
> "I don't know. This wasn't supposed to happen... I think."

> Yes, it bounces her as well.
Prime (Koa):

>Nod sadly.
>"Honestly, i don't think no one ever observed the moment a fairy is created..."

Sumidai-chan:

>Guess we try the one piece swimsuit.
> "Why don't you try to? You can see everywhere, right?" Koa glances down at herself.

> You try on the swimsuit.
> It's tight, that's for sure... You don't have anywhere to use it properly right now though.
//I would vote no on this, given what we've learned now. I think this is an affair that we have no business meddling/interfering in; Yukari has the power and authority to extend such an offer, and Mikey made his decision. Both of those things should be respected.

---

Prime (Village):

> Continue observing.

---

HamiDai:

> "True, true. How are they hold up now, anyway?"
> You continue watching.
> "Don't you have a job or something?" Isami asks.
> "That's none of your business if you're just looking for money." Meira replies.
> "Hmph."

> "...They're alright. Momiji seems bored... I guess they should come home to sleep soon. Heh, I sound like their mother..."
Prime (Hakurei):

> Nod
> "That sounds like good reasoning to me."

---

YamaBug:

> Begin listening to our host's thoughts and she works.
> "So Seijamaru it is... for now."

> "Why not give Parsee a massage?" Yuugi asks.
> "It'd bother her." Yamame retorts. And I said I'm not doing it anymore too.
> Continue omni-observing Yukari.

> Manifest a new self where YamaBug previously manifested. Name her YukariBug.

YukariBug:

> Shrink down to finger size.
> Cloak ourselves.

RanBug:

> Create a fifth chest below our fourth one (on the ChenSphere).
> Warp enough growth magic into it to instantly make it the same size as the others.
> Prepare a perma-spell, to because on our host, that makes all of her chests extremely sensitive (in a good, pleasurable way) to the touch.
> Continue thought-listening.
> Yukari is still lying down.

> You manifest, shrink down, and cloak.

> You create a fifth chest and resize it appropriately.
> You prepare a miracle.
> Your head hurts a bit when you try to think of what Ran is thinking of. That's far too much information...
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #586 on: February 25, 2017, 10:53:04 PM »
//If you are still for it then remember the undetectability miracle i guess, cloaking is of no use alone.

Prime (Micheal):

>"Oh well... i could warp us back there and make up some excuse about what happened... but that's up to you."

Prime (Koa):

>"I guess... i hope to find out more about my past in there future."
>Nod then fidget.
>"Um... so about this new ability of yours... how do you wanna do it ?"

Sumidai-chan:

>Lie back down with Sumireko.

Prime (Kids):

>Is it safe for her or is there an risk of injury ?

Koishidai-chan:

>How are we ?

>Use Omnipresence to check on the Moriya Shrine and Myouren Temple.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #587 on: February 25, 2017, 11:13:35 PM »
//If you are still for it then remember the undetectability miracle i guess, cloaking is of no use alone.

Prime (Micheal):

>"Oh well... i could warp us back there and make up some excuse about what happened... but that's up to you."
> "Y-Yea. I need to be back down there for things to work out. O-Or maybe she'll fix it..." Micheal looks uncertain.
Prime (Koa):

>"I guess... i hope to find out more about my past in there future."
>Nod then fidget.
>"Um... so about this new ability of yours... how do you wanna do it ?"
> "The one about desires? What do you mean?"
Sumidai-chan:

>Lie back down with Sumireko.
> You lie back down with the swimsuit on.
Prime (Kids):

>Is it safe for her or is there an risk of injury ?

Koishidai-chan:

>How are we ?
> It's been safe so far... Unless you're running, she shouldn't be at risk. Especially if she moves to the spot that would hold her better.

> Koishi seems to be brushing your hair. Your hair ribbon is on your lap.
>Use Omnipresence to check on the Moriya Shrine and Myouren Temple.
> You observe the Moriya Shrine.
> No one's outside. Of note in the inside is that Kogasa and Sanae seem to be trying something.
> "...Are you sur-"
> "Yes!" Sanae sighs. "She's good at heart. Those were just... bad times for...both of us."
> "...You're still moving yours around a lot, right?"
> "Yea... It's getting easier to do."
> "But what's next?"
> "...Maybe try each others? And resistance? She can do it instantly with her powers, so if we can resist even when it's instantaneo-"
> "Yea. That sounds good." Kogasa smiles.

> You observe the Myouren Temple. You and the kids are almost there. Nearly everyone is asleep.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #588 on: February 25, 2017, 11:36:39 PM »
Prime (Micheal):

>"Huh..."

Prime (Koa):

>"What do you wanna do with it ?"

>Manifest an voice at the Shrine:
>"Um... i'm right here you know..."

Koishidai-chan:

>How does it feel ?

//Wait for them.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #589 on: February 26, 2017, 01:28:48 AM »
Prime (Micheal):

>"Huh..."
> "Could you do it safely?"
Prime (Koa):

>"What do you wanna do with it ?"
> "E-Enjoy it more..." Koa looks down at herself. "But I should be helping others too." She looks to you. "It should be doable without being like that..."
>Manifest an voice at the Shrine:
>"Um... i'm right here you know..."

Koishidai-chan:

>How does it feel ?

//Wait for them.
> You observe and just speak.
> "O-Oh. Forgot..." Sanae says.
> "That's invading our privacy!"
> "Y-Yea! We are in our room."

> It's pleasant.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #590 on: February 26, 2017, 01:43:32 AM »
//You were supposed to wait. :(

Prime (Micheal):

>Nod.
>"I'll tell them it was some unknown supernatural phenomenon... after all, i am one."

Prime (Koa):

>Nod.
>"Hey um... Koa... i have been thinking..."

Voice (Shrine):

>"Sorry... i didn't mean to, i actually just arrived to check on you two and overheard it... so you two are trying to furthen your fusion prowess right ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>"Mmmmm..."

>Wait for everyone else before parsing.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #591 on: February 26, 2017, 02:45:33 AM »
Prime (Police):

> What's going on? Are the police still investigating the hole? We can't zone out for too long...

---

Prime (Village):

> Looks like that seems to be settled now. It's not our business, so get back to the path we were walking and continue onward.

---

HamiDai:

> "Bored? Doesn't she have, like soldier stuff to do?"

---

Prime (Hakurei):

> Nod.
> "Welcome to existence, Seijamaru!"

---

RanBug:

> Stop preparing the perma-spell we were preparing and return our resources to their proper place.
> Instead, cast a temporary spell on our host that provides the same pleasurability as the previously-planned perma-spell.
> Once that spell is cast, create four more sets of arms for our host, giving her ten arms total. (They may end up a bit on the sides of the ChenSphere given how it was made; if that happens, it's okay.)
> Continue thought-listening (or at least trying to).

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #592 on: February 26, 2017, 03:36:08 AM »
Diana, Alt2:
>What are we doing?
>Wonder why we're the most forgettable characters despite our huge roles

RuuDai:
>Report

Prime (Kids)
>Report

Prime (FLCL)
>Report

>Check on the army with omnipresence while we're at it.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #593 on: February 26, 2017, 05:18:21 AM »
//You were supposed to wait. :(

Prime (Micheal):

>Nod.
>"I'll tell them it was some unknown supernatural phenomenon... after all, i am one."
Prime (Police):

> What's going on? Are the police still investigating the hole? We can't zone out for too long...
> Yes. Someone's coming with a rope and other equipment
> "How do I get back in though?"
Prime (Koa):

>Nod.
>"Hey um... Koa... i have been thinking..."
> "Yea?" Koa asks.
Voice (Shrine):

>"Sorry... i didn't mean to, i actually just arrived to check on you two and overheard it... so you two are trying to furthen your fusion prowess right ?"
> "Yea. Experimenting with-"
> "W-We're supposed to be trying to get ahead of her Kogasa..." Sanae says.
> "O-Oh."
Koishidai-chan:

>"Mmmmm..."

>Wait for everyone else before parsing.
> "Oh, you're back."
Prime (Village):

> Looks like that seems to be settled now. It's not our business, so get back to the path we were walking and continue onward.
> You continue.
Prime (Hakurei):

> Nod.
> "Welcome to existence, Seijamaru!"
> Seijamaru nods.
RanBug:

> Stop preparing the perma-spell we were preparing and return our resources to their proper place.
> Instead, cast a temporary spell on our host that provides the same pleasurability as the previously-planned perma-spell.
> Once that spell is cast, create four more sets of arms for our host, giving her ten arms total. (They may end up a bit on the sides of the ChenSphere given how it was made; if that happens, it's okay.)
> Continue thought-listening (or at least trying to).
> You stop and perform a temporary miracle.
> You make four more sets.
> Ran's thoughts still hurt your head. It's too much, whatever she's trying to think of...
Diana, Alt2:
>What are we doing?
>Wonder why we're the most forgettable characters despite our huge roles
> You are outside. The other Daiyousei was worried earlier.
> It's obviously because you're in another world...
RuuDai:
>Report
> You're observing your house.
Prime (Kids)
>Report
> You're nearly at the temple.
Prime (FLCL)
>Report

>Check on the army with omnipresence while we're at it.
> Furi seems to be lying down. Kuri is patting her head.
> The army is going to sleep.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #594 on: February 26, 2017, 05:30:41 AM »
Prime (Micheal)
>Ponder ways that we can get him there while not making the cops mad at us...

Prime (Cops)
>Check our host's thoughts

Prime that's near the hole:
>Continue to look concerned.
>Are there any dark spots in the hole where we could warp a lying down Micheal unnoticed?

Prime (Kids)
>What temple?
>Recap of what this specific clone/manifestation has been doing

Diana
>Why were we standing here? We can and have acted on our own in the past... We're not Daiyousei.

>What is Flora doing?

>Since Raf was courteous to everyone else, I will return the courtesy. Wait for everyone else.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #595 on: February 26, 2017, 05:38:14 AM »
//How about saying that he feel into some strange ancient place we can't identify ?

Prime (Koa):

>Fidget a lot and blush.
>"W-What do you think of... us three um... h-having an marriage ?"

Voice (Shrine):

>"I know, you want to try and see if you can resist being fused forcefully right ? Uhm... can i manifest an body please ? Being like this kinda makes me feel ill..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Start picturing improvements for the original project.

Prime (Kids):

>So ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"Huh ?"

Alt. 2:

>I guess that's it for our alt. world then...

>HOLD IT !

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #597 on: February 26, 2017, 05:47:58 AM »
Prime (Koa):

>Fidget a lot and blush.
>"W-What do you think of... us three um... h-having an marriage ?"

//Shouldn't we leave this as a surprise? Asking like that might ruin the special moment of surprise that Koakuma or Cirno can have in the future if we decide to do it.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #598 on: February 26, 2017, 05:48:53 AM »
//Nah it's fine, i did it exactly with that in mind.

//Also, good point Tashi, i wanna see your suggestions on this.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #599 on: February 26, 2017, 05:52:20 AM »
//I was thinking in one place where the wedding might celebrate... and my mind can't think in other place aside of Heaven.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.