Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 22  (Read 64340 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 22
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2016, 08:50:30 AM »
Prime:
>"So you don't actually know if I'm a goddess or not, huh..."
>Droop a bit.
>"I mean, I don't really feel that much different... But this sudden change can't be for no reason... Do you know if there's a way to know for sure, Onee-chan? I came here to ask your goddesses, but they didn't really give me an answer..."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2016, 10:47:16 AM »
Mikobug T:

>"Oh huh... so you like having it big like that ?"

> Don't say this, we specifically offered to let Miko have her privacy and definitely should not bother right now.
> Instead, since Miko is still holding her chest, continue growing it (and her surrounding clothes).

FutoBug (T):

> I'm doing really good! The main me woke up this morning and looked a lot more mature...I think she might be a fairy goddess now!

TojiBug (T):

> Okay. Um...I know that Miss Virtue had human legs, even when you were a part of her. Is that something you'd like to have? Because I might be able to do that for you with my magic...

SeigaBug:

> Did Seiga retrieve the apple?
> Beat.

---

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Wagasagihime..."
>Sit down besides her.
>"...i know that you love Kagerou, and i want to make that happen, so don't worry so much about this, quite a bit of other people did this too."

> Don't say this either, this is WAY too personal out of nowhere and also gives away that we know things we shouldn't know thanks to mind-reading.
> Instead, maintain the air of innocence, and say this: "Oh! Are you okay?"

---

2:

> Hold up a hand to Hamiya.
> "Wait."
> Bend down and look under Hamiya's skirt.

---

X (T):

> Okay. So, if I'm really a goddess now, I'm gonna need a shrine maiden, 'cause those are the rules. And I think I should have a fairy shrine maiden, since I'm a fairy goddess, and that makes the most sense. Plus I'd want a fairy shrine maiden if it were up to me anyway! Now, if I had a fairy shrine maiden, she'd become pretty important, 'cause shrine maidens are important people, and she'd get to look cool and stuff. But she'd also have to do shrine maiden work, and I guess she should probably also be human-sized, since all of the other shrine maidens are humans. Is that something you might be interested in, Flora?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2016, 11:03:59 AM »

> Don't say this either, this is WAY too personal out of nowhere and also gives away that we know things we shouldn't know thanks to mind-reading.

//Although yes i agree that it is too personal, it doesn't give away the mind reading at all, it was really obvious to note her feelings towards Kagerou earlier when we met both.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2016, 11:14:31 AM »
//I think it's still pretty suspicious, since she only just started specifically thinking about Kagerou again, and worrying specifically about their relationship status. Mentioning such a thing now is likely to just make her feel really ashamed for what she just did to us (which I don't mind at all, for the record, though I presently have no intention of going anywhere with Waggyswaggy for a multitude of reasons) on top of being a "wait, why are you bringing this up now" risk.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2016, 11:32:13 AM »
//Uh... what did she just do to us ?

Kilgamayan

• True

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2016, 12:01:58 PM »
Mikobug T:

>"Oh huh... so you like having it big like that ?"
> Don't say this, we specifically offered to let Miko have her privacy and definitely should not bother right now.
> Instead, since Miko is still holding her chest, continue growing it (and her surrounding clothes).
> You continue growing her chest.
> Miko takes her hands away.
> I shouldn't let it grow too big then. She thinks, admiring herself in the mirror more.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Letty-sama told me i look like a grown woman now, that i look mature, do you two also think so ?"
>Fidget some and touch our chest some.

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Wagasagihime..."
>Sit down besides her.
>"...i know that you love Kagerou, and i want to make that happen, so don't worry so much about this, quite a bit of other people did this too."
Prime:
>"So you don't actually know if I'm a goddess or not, huh..."
>Droop a bit.
>"I mean, I don't really feel that much different... But this sudden change can't be for no reason... Do you know if there's a way to know for sure, Onee-chan? I came here to ask your goddesses, but they didn't really give me an answer..."
> Instead, maintain the air of innocence, and say this: "Oh! Are you okay?"
> "...N-Not really..." Wakasagihime says, flustered. "I'm sorry I jumped on you like that."

> "You look the part." Sanae says. "Maybe you're like me. Both what you normally are, and a goddess."
Eiribug:

>Beat.

Eiridai-chan:

>Try to remember how our room looked like and blind warp there, nobody should be there.
> "I think my abilities might have changed a bit." Reisen says.
> "Like?"

> You recall the room and warp back safely.
FutoBug (T):

> I'm doing really good! The main me woke up this morning and looked a lot more mature...I think she might be a fairy goddess now!

TojiBug (T):

> Okay. Um...I know that Miss Virtue had human legs, even when you were a part of her. Is that something you'd like to have? Because I might be able to do that for you with my magic...

SeigaBug:

> Did Seiga retrieve the apple?
> Beat.
> "Fairy goddess?"
> "Oh. No, it's fine. I've gotten used to these. I like em." Tojiko says, feeling up the tails as if they were legs.

> She did.
> Seiga reaches the exit, making a hole through it and standing next to Yoshika.
2:

> Hold up a hand to Hamiya.
> "Wait."
> Bend down and look under Hamiya's skirt.

---

X (T):

> Okay. So, if I'm really a goddess now, I'm gonna need a shrine maiden, 'cause those are the rules. And I think I should have a fairy shrine maiden, since I'm a fairy goddess, and that makes the most sense. Plus I'd want a fairy shrine maiden if it were up to me anyway! Now, if I had a fairy shrine maiden, she'd become pretty important, 'cause shrine maidens are important people, and she'd get to look cool and stuff. But she'd also have to do shrine maiden work, and I guess she should probably also be human-sized, since all of the other shrine maidens are humans. Is that something you might be interested in, Flora?
> You get down and check.
> Yup. It's still missing.
> "Are you trying to climb into my blouse again?" Hamiya asks.

> "A-A shrine maiden!? Like Reimu? I-I don't know if I could be good enough..."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2016, 12:07:57 PM »
Prime (R):

> "Huh...though, if I really am, now...how do I get a shrine maiden? Is someone just given to me, or do I get to choose?"

Prime (T):

> Is Seija fully awake yet?

> Giggle a bit.
> "It's okay, Miss Wakasagihime."
> Sit down on the ground facing Wakasagihime with our legs apart to stretch 'em out a bit.

---

2:

> "No."
> Reach under Hamiya's skirt.
> "You're still missing something important."
> Poke.

---

MikoBug:

> Stop growing our host's chest. How large is it now?
> Continue making poses in front of the mirror.

FutoBug (T):

> Yeah! The main me got a lot taller and a bigger chest and even a new pair of wings!

TojiBug (T):

> Oh! Okay then. I like 'em too! They're not something you see every day, after all.

---

X (T):

> Well, whoever it is, if it's you or if it's someone else, they'd probably have to be trained and such. But I wouldn't be talking to you about this if I didn't think you would do a good job, Flora!

---

EiriBug:

> Beat.

EiriDai:

> Can we still tell where Kagerou is?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2016, 12:24:12 PM »
Prime (R):

> "Huh...though, if I really am, now...how do I get a shrine maiden? Is someone just given to me, or do I get to choose?"

Prime (T):

> Is Seija fully awake yet?

> Giggle a bit.
> "It's okay, Miss Wakasagihime."
> Sit down on the ground facing Wakasagihime with our legs apart to stretch 'em out a bit.
> "You appoint one since you're a new god. Maybe it could be Cirno, but that'd be a bit weird, being her lover... But I'm family with one of mine. Oh, why not Belgrade then? Wait, she might be too young... Clownpiece or the three fairies maybe?"

> She is. She's admiring Shinmyoumaru.
> You sit down near the edge of the lake.
> "E-Eh!?" Wakasagihime blushes. "W-What're doing?"
2:

> "No."
> Reach under Hamiya's skirt.
> "You're still missing something important."
> Poke.
> "What am I-eep!" Hamiya jumps. "A-Ah... T-That... ...Um... I-I remember where they were." Hamiya nods, heading back to the bedroom.
MikoBug:

> Stop growing our host's chest. How large is it now?
> Continue making poses in front of the mirror.

FutoBug (T):

> Yeah! The main me got a lot taller and a bigger chest and even a new pair of wings!

TojiBug (T):

> Oh! Okay then. I like 'em too! They're not something you see every day, after all.
> Miko's chest is now nearly thrice the size of Meiling's. They're huge now.
> I wonder if I could- no. There's no need to do anything like that. I shouldn't have let them grow so large either. Miko examines her appearance.

> "Main you?" Futo asks. "Ah..."
> "Thanks." Tojiko says.
X (T):

> Well, whoever it is, if it's you or if it's someone else, they'd probably have to be trained and such. But I wouldn't be talking to you about this if I didn't think you would do a good job, Flora!

---

EiriBug:

> Beat.

EiriDai:

> Can we still tell where Kagerou is?
> "You really think so?" Flora asks. "I-I mean, I haven't done anything big before, I think... And it seems like a lot of responsibitality."

> "Well, I haven't tried much..." Reisen says.

> You can. You're losing the image however.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2016, 12:34:44 PM »
Prime (R):

> Nod.
> "That's good."
> Look back and forth between Cirno and Koa.
> "And yeah, I thought it might be weird for Cirno-chan or Koa to be my shrine maiden...yours works out better since  your goddesses are more like your moms."

Prime (T):

> Check in on Seija's thoughts.

> Blink in confusion.
> "Huh? I'm sitting down."

---

2:

> Giggle.

---

MikoBug:

> Continue admiring.

FutoBug (T):

> Yeah. The me that's with you is a clone.

TojiBug (T):

> You're welcome, Miss Tojiko! How did you get them, anyway?

---

X (T):

> It would be a big responsibility, yeah. And...the other part of it is that I'd like to make you, or whoever it is, human-sized as well. Like, the shrine maiden clothes I have now fit the original me's old body shape, so I'd make my shrine maiden's body type match that. Height, chest, and everything else. But yes, I really do think so, Flora.

---

EiriDai:

> Try using what connection we have left to warp Kagerou into the room with us (to a safe spot, as always).

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2016, 12:44:32 PM »
Prime (R):

> Nod.
> "That's good."
> Look back and forth between Cirno and Koa.
> "And yeah, I thought it might be weird for Cirno-chan or Koa to be my shrine maiden...yours works out better since  your goddesses are more like your moms."

Prime (T):

> Check in on Seija's thoughts.

> Blink in confusion.
> "Huh? I'm sitting down."
> Sanae nods a bit.

> We've really been through a lot...

> "Y-Yea, but the way you're sitting..." Wakasagihime points.
2:

> Giggle.
> You giggle a bit as Hamiya returns.
> "Thanks for telling me before it was too late." Hamiya says. "I owe you one."
MikoBug:

> Continue admiring.

FutoBug (T):

> Yeah. The me that's with you is a clone.

TojiBug (T):

> You're welcome, Miss Tojiko! How did you get them, anyway?
> Miko continues to admire her appearance.
> Maybe it fits though... Miko removes her top and examines the reflection more. Seems too large still...

> "How dous thou make them?"
> "Oh it was just something with Futo from the past." Tojiko says.

> Seiga wakes Yoshika successfully.
> "Good morning dear." Seiga says.
> "Morning." Yoshika stretches her arms.
> "It's good to see you're keeping your arms alright."
X (T):

> It would be a big responsibility, yeah. And...the other part of it is that I'd like to make you, or whoever it is, human-sized as well. Like, the shrine maiden clothes I have now fit the original me's old body shape, so I'd make my shrine maiden's body type match that. Height, chest, and everything else. But yes, I really do think so, Flora.

---

EiriDai:

> Try using what connection we have left to warp Kagerou into the room with us (to a safe spot, as always).
> "Oh. Well... I'll try my best then. To be a good fairy!" She nods.

> You warp successfully near where Kagerou lies.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2016, 12:54:12 PM »
Prime (R):

> "Asking anyone in the Indiana squad could get weird, too, and I don't know Clownpiece all that well just yet..."

Prime (T):

> Look down, then back up at Wakasagihime.
> "Oh, sorry! It didn't even occur to me."

---

2:

> Giggle again.
> "You're welcome, Hamiya!"

---

MikoBug (F):

> Daiyousei did say she thought I looked really nice, though...

FutoBug (T):

> My lover Koa can clone herself, and my friend Miss Flandre can too. I just borrowed their magics. I can even combine them! Like, the me inside Miss Miko was made using Koa magic, and that me used her Flan magic to make the mes inside you, Miss Tojiko, and Miss Seiga!

---

X (T):

> I'm glad you're enthused, Flora! But I need to make sure you understand that I would be changing your body. Your face and hair and wings would stay the same, but the shape of your body would look like mine did, height, chest, and all. Permanently. Is that something you would be okay with?

---

EiriBug:

> Beat.

EiriDai:

> Warp Kagerou's life energy inside us.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 01:07:24 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2016, 01:13:24 PM »
Prime (R):

> "Asking anyone in the Indiana squad could get weird, too, and I don't know Clownpiece all that well just yet..."

Prime (T):

> Look down, then back up at Wakasagihime.
> "Oh, sorry! It didn't even occur to me."
> "I guess." Sanae says.

> "I-It's alright." Wakasagihime looks to you, glancing lower a bit.
2:

> Giggle again.
> "You're welcome, Hamiya!"
> "Let's get going now." Hamiya nods, heading out.
MikoBug (F):

> Daiyousei did say she thought I looked really nice, though...

FutoBug (T):

> My lover Koa can clone herself, and my friend Miss Flandre can too. I just borrowed their magics. I can even combine them! Like, the me inside Miss Miko was made using Koa magic, and that me used her Flan magic to make the mes inside you, Miss Tojiko, and Miss Seiga!
> Hm... I'll ask her how I look now. Miko redresses into her top.

> "Oh."
X (T):

> I'm glad you're enthused, Flora! But I need to make sure you understand that I would be changing your body. Your face and hair and wings would stay the same, but the shape of your body would look like mine did, height, chest, and all. Permanently. Is that something you would be okay with?

---

EiriBug:

> Beat.

EiriDai:

> Warp Kagerou's life energy inside us.
> "Oh... Um... I'm not sure..." Flora says.

> There's silence.

> You warp Kagerou's life energy into you.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2016, 01:18:38 PM »
Prime (T):

> "Are you sure? I don't want to upset you."

---

2:

> Follow!

---

MikoBug:

> Hold our chest from below with both hands and push it up a bit. Examine the results in the mirror.

---

X (T):

> Hmmm...would you like to try it temporarily, to see what it's like?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2016, 01:20:58 PM »
Prime (T):

> "Are you sure? I don't want to upset you."
> "I-It's not upsetting me." Wakasagihime nods.
2:

> Follow!

---

MikoBug:

> Hold our chest from below with both hands and push it up a bit. Examine the results in the mirror.
> You follow Hamiya out this time.

> You have Miko do so. It emphasizes her chest greatly.
> "Daiyousei? Might I ask you how I look?" Miko asks. It's fine to show her just this.
X (T):

> Hmmm...would you like to try it temporarily, to see what it's like?
> Flora nods.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2016, 01:28:15 PM »
//Trying something out here with Prime and FutoBug to see if it's possible. I don't imagine this will have a meaningful impact on our resources, though if people still object, I don't absolutely need to do it.

Prime (R):

> Try casting a faith-based miracle on FutoBug that grants her her own Flan magic and allows her to make Flan clones. Do not simply warp our own Flan magic into FutoBug: In fact, if at all possible, try not to drain our own Flan magic at all.
> "There's actually one of the fairies in the new building that I think might be a good choice...on the night when all those fairies were trying to hunt me down because Miss Medicine asked them to, she was the first to take my side, and she's been with me the longest of all of them. She doesn't have any connections with me that would make things weird, too. But...I'm worried that might upset the other fairies, that she was chosen and they weren't..."

Prime (T):

> Nod.
> "All right."
> Resume listening to Waggyswaggy's thoughts.

---

MikoBug (T):

> Huh? Oh, um, yes, Miss Mi-HEEEEEEEEEEE! Ahhhh! I'mnotlookingI'mnotlookingI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryyyyyy!!!

FutoBug (T):

> Yep! And since I'm inside you, if I could make more clones, I would be able to make clones of you, too, ones that you'd have complete control over. Would you like to try that, Miss Futo?

TojiBug (T):

> Oh. Nothing bad, I hope?

---

X (T):

> Okay. You should get undressed to make sure nothing rips by accident, though.

---

EiriDai:

> Shift Kagerou to our thoughtscape, creating a bed for her to sleep in there.
> Mask all of our Kagerou features, making us look like we normally do.
> Check in on Kagerou's dream, if she's having one.
> Create three Flan clones and dissolve two of them. Have the third blind-warp back into our Eientei room.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 02:23:55 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2016, 02:25:42 PM »
//Doesn't seem like a good idea to have a Flan clone created other Flan clones...

Eiribug:

>Beat.
>Did Reisen do anything yet ?

Dai-chan Prime:

>"And i still have to care for the Moriya Shrine's branch shrine at the village too, so either way, i need to play both goddess and shrine maiden, even if with a clone for the latter."

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2016, 02:35:35 PM »
//I'm not sure there are any negatives to it beyond the usage of faith, but it doesn't have to be a permanent thing, I guess.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2016, 02:45:39 PM »
//Trying something out here with Prime and FutoBug to see if it's possible. I don't imagine this will have a meaningful impact on our resources, though if people still object, I don't absolutely need to do it.

Prime (R):

> Try casting a faith-based miracle on FutoBug that grants her her own Flan magic and allows her to make Flan clones. Do not simply warp our own Flan magic into FutoBug: In fact, if at all possible, try not to drain our own Flan magic at all.
> "There's actually one of the fairies in the new building that I think might be a good choice...on the night when all those fairies were trying to hunt me down because Miss Medicine asked them to, she was the first to take my side, and she's been with me the longest of all of them. She doesn't have any connections with me that would make things weird, too. But...I'm worried that might upset the other fairies, that she was chosen and they weren't..."

Prime (T):

> Nod.
> "All right."
> Resume listening to Waggyswaggy's thoughts.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"And i still have to care for the Moriya Shrine's branch shrine at the village too, so either way, i need to play both goddess and shrine maiden, even if with a clone for the latter."
> You attempt a miracle with faith, but it doesn't seem to work.
> "I'm sure you'll be able to explain if they become upset." Sanae says. "I can help explain if you want."

> S-She still didn't close them... What's she trying to get at... Wakasagihime continues to look towards you.
MikoBug (T):

> Huh? Oh, um, yes, Miss Mi-HEEEEEEEEEEE! Ahhhh! I'mnotlookingI'mnotlookingI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryyyyyy!!!

FutoBug (T):

> Yep! And since I'm inside you, if I could make more clones, I would be able to make clones of you, too, ones that you'd have complete control over. Would you like to try that, Miss Futo?

TojiBug (T):

> Oh. Nothing bad, I hope?
> "No, it's fine. I wanted your opinion." Miko moves her hands. They're not exposed that much from the sides... are they?
> "Will I be harmed if clones are?"
> "We get along fine, right?" Tojiko says.
X (T):

> Okay. You should get undressed to make sure nothing rips by accident, though.

---

EiriDai:

> Shift Kagerou to our thoughtscape, creating a bed for her to sleep in there.
> Mask all of our Kagerou features, making us look like we normally do.
> Check in on Kagerou's dream, if she's having one.
> Create three Flan clones and dissolve two of them. Have the third blind-warp back into our Eientei room.
> "Um... Okay." Flora starts to undress.

> You do the process...
> Kagerou isn't dreaming.
> You create Flan clones and remove two of them, having the third go back to the room in Eientei.
//Doesn't seem like a good idea to have a Flan clone created other Flan clones...

Eiribug:

>Beat.
>Did Reisen do anything yet ?
> No.
> "Um..." Reisen says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2016, 02:51:08 PM »
//Huh. Well, it's academic now, I guess.

Prime (R):

> Create a Koa clone through the usual process. Name her FutoClone.
> Warp FutoClone's life energy inside Futo, using FutoBug as a guide. Have FutoClone immediately mask all Daiyousei features on Futo (except for any chest enhancements).
> "Would you? I'd appreciate it a lot. And...if you're willing, I'd appreciate it if you helped teach her how to do shrine maideny things, too."

Prime (T):

> Look around. Anyone else starting to awaken?
> Cast a small (faithless) miracle to temporarily make Wakasagihime a little more daring again.

---

MikoBug (T):

> I-is it...is it really okay...?

FutoBug (T):

> You shouldn't be, no. It doesn't happen to me, at least!

TojiBug (T):

> That's true. Good! I'm glad. You all seem to be really good friends and wonderful people, so I'd be sad if you secretly disliked each other or something.

---

X:

> Wait for Flora to undress completely.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 02:54:28 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2016, 02:56:54 PM »

Prime (R):

> Create a Koa clone through the usual process. Name her FutoClone.
> Warp FutoClone's life energy inside Futo, using FutoBug as a guide. Have FutoClone immediately mask all Daiyousei features on Futo (except for any chest enhancements).

>Don't so this.

//Koa is right besides us, and we have been working on using less clones lately, try finding an unused Koa clone around.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 03:01:52 PM by Starlighthawk »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2016, 02:58:47 PM »
//Well, the only unoccupied clone right now is EiriDai, so...

EiriDai:

> Unmake our third Flan clone.
> Warp Kagerou's life energy inside Prime (do not have Prime take on any Kagerou features or store Kagerou in the thoughtscape just yet).
> Warp our life energy inside Futo, using FutoBug as a guide.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2016, 03:00:00 PM »

Prime (T):

> "Would you? I'd appreciate it a lot. And...if you're willing, I'd appreciate it if you helped teach her how to do shrine maideny things, too."

Prime (R):

> Look around. Anyone else starting to awaken?
> Cast a small (faithless) miracle to temporarily make Wakasagihime a little more daring again.
> Sanae nods.

> Nope.
> You perform another basic miracle.
> Wakasagihime swims over to the shore.
> "Um... A-Aren't you going to sit properly? I mean, at least in a different way..." Wakasagihime floats her hands underwater, not supporting herself on the shore as usual. ...N-No, I'm not doing it... I can't...
MikoBug (T):

> I-is it...is it really okay...?

FutoBug (T):

> You shouldn't be, no. It doesn't happen to me, at least!

TojiBug (T):

> That's true. Good! I'm glad. You all seem to be really good friends and wonderful people, so I'd be sad if you secretly disliked each other or something.
> Miko nods. It's fine.
> "I'll try then." Futo smirks.
> Tojiko shakes her head.
X:

> Wait for Flora to undress completely.
> Flora continues, before starting to undress from her underwear as well.
//Well, the only unoccupied clone right now is EiriDai, so...

EiriDai:

> Unmake our third Flan clone.
> Warp Kagerou's life energy inside Prime (do not have Prime take on any Kagerou features or store Kagerou in the thoughtscape just yet).
> Warp our life energy inside Futo, using FutoBug as a guide.
> You unmake and warp Kagerou's life energy into Prime, then warp your life energy into Futo.
>_
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 03:04:39 PM by Miniking »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2016, 03:03:16 PM »
//Parser we had some change of plans there, mind fixing up the post please ? (Sorry for the issue.)

//Also why are you doing that kind of stuff to Wakasagihime ?

Dai-chan Prime:

>"I mean, i know how to do some of it myself, but you are waaaaay better than me, and if i can show them all the person that taught me all i know i bet they will also start giving you faith too."

Eiribug:

>Beat.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2016, 03:04:27 PM »
//Because she enjoys it, and I don't mind it since I know nothing will come of it.

> Given player objections that were possibly mistakenly missed, let EiriDai retroactively be the Koa clone inside Futo instead of making the new FutoClone clone if Raf prefers things that way. (If Raf is fine with things as they happened, keep them that way.)

---

Prime (R):

> Smile.
> "Oh, thank you very much!"

Prime (T):

> Adopt a curious look.
> "This is pretty comfy, though...are you sure it isn't a problem?"

---

MikoBug (T):

> O-oh...okay...
> Wait a few moments in silence.
> ...oh...oh wow...M-Miss Miko, you're...fantastic...

FutoBug (T):

> All right! Here goes!

Whichever Koa Clone Is Inside Futo:

> Create three Flan clones of our host.

TojiBug (T):

> Great!

---

X:

> Beat.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 03:06:27 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2016, 03:14:24 PM »
//Hm....

Dai-chan Prime T:

>Try imagining our thoughtscape as a beachhead on the coast, with Wakasagihime's water body becoming a part of the sea.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2016, 03:31:04 PM »
//Naz: Since you're around, has the Flora situation been handled satisfactorily so far? I've done what I think is my best to emphasize the permanence of such a change and let her make her own informed decision without trying to coerce her into doing what I want. (There's still the matter of pacifying the other fairies, but I suspect telling them about the responsibility involved will be enough to dissuade any that get upset, especially if Sanny helps out.)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2016, 03:33:46 PM »
//I literally just woke up, and I don't really have time to read right now. I have to drive now too. Just leave a link to the post where the Flora stuff you want me to look at starts and I'll look at it as soon as I'm able.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2016, 03:37:27 PM »
//You could probably start here. The sequence that starts here and continues in the next two posts (one GM, one me) are particularly important.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2016, 04:34:34 PM »
//Yeah I'm fine with how Flora is being handled