Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17  (Read 83440 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17
« Reply #420 on: October 04, 2016, 11:36:03 AM »
SeigaBug (F):

> This could be interesting...this feels really good now, but it could feel twice as good...

---

MyonBug:

> Listen to our host's thoughts.

---

MikoBug (T):

> Look downcast.
> "Oh...I'm sorry, Miss Miko...I shouldn't have asked you to put your home at risk..."

---

SumiBug:

[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #421 on: October 04, 2016, 11:44:01 AM »
Ruudai-chan B:

>Look a bit curious.
>"Huh, i didn't notice you had antennaes too, so i though you were fused with her."
>Look back to C.
>"Did it work ?"

Ruudai-chan C:

>"Kinda, i could heal some of them back to a healthy state, but the others.... i couldn't do anything, sorry..."
>Keep trying however.

Sumidai-chan:

>"Yeah, some really critical stuff happened and i had to focus, i am back now."
>Hold her hand.
>"So what is wrong ? You seem uneasy..."

Dai-chan Prime:

>Rub her head some more and hug her a bit tighter, but not too much.
>Smile joyfully.

Dai-chan 2:

>!
>Go back and find that folding chair quick.
>Once found grab it and warp back with it and give it to Chiyuri.
>"So i think this belongs to you..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #422 on: October 04, 2016, 11:50:18 AM »
Ruudai-chan B:

>Look a bit curious.
>"Huh, i didn't notice you had antennaes too, so i though you were fused with her."
>Look back to C.
>"Did it work ?"

Ruudai-chan C:

>"Kinda, i could heal some of them back to a healthy state, but the others.... i couldn't do anything, sorry..."
>Keep trying however.
> "It's nothing." Yuuka heads back into her house.
> You continue to try to heal the flowers, but you believe the ones that won't heal are dead...
SeigaBug (F):

> This could be interesting...this feels really good now, but it could feel twice as good...
> I wonder if it feels any different with them touching each other in a way they shouldn't have been able to before... Seiga thinks. Maybe there's other things I could find out too.
MyonBug:

> There's no telling when she'll be back though. I should at least hold it in a bit longer. Youmu thinks.
MikoBug (T):

> Look downcast.
> "Oh...I'm sorry, Miss Miko...I shouldn't have asked you to put your home at risk..."
Dai-chan Prime:

>Rub her head some more and hug her a bit tighter, but not too much.
>Smile joyfully.

Dai-chan 2:

>!
>Go back and find that folding chair quick.
>Once found grab it and warp back with it and give it to Chiyuri.
>"So i think this belongs to you..."
> "It's alright." Miko smiles.

> "Mmm." Belgrade continues to rub her head against you. "I love you mom."
> You retrieve the folding chair and give it back to Chiyuri.
> "Sorry...." Chiyuri responds as she stops holding Yumemi and takes the chair.
SumiBug:

Sumidai-chan:

>"Yeah, some really critical stuff happened and i had to focus, i am back now."
>Hold her hand.
>"So what is wrong ? You seem uneasy..."
> Why would I even try this... I should've just asked her. I can now. ... But she wanted to go out and do something in this world...
> "I was just thinking of something selfish. Sorry." Sumireko says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #423 on: October 04, 2016, 11:54:59 AM »
SeigaBug (F):

> Like what it would feel like to have two extra pairs, or maybe even more...if that's even possible.

---

MyonBug:

> Beat.

---

WrigDai (T):

> Hey Wriggle, why does Miss Yuuka have your antennae?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 12:02:02 PM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #424 on: October 04, 2016, 12:10:07 PM »
Sumidai-chan:

>"Sumireko... it's fine, sure seeing a movie would be nice, but having your company is already great, and making you happy makes me evem happier."
>Smile and blush a bit.
>"So what is it ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"I love you too dear, you bring so much joy to my life, now now, should we go tell the others everything is fine now ?"

Dai-chan 2:

>"So what is so special about this chair Miss Chiyuri ?"

Ruudai-chan B:

>Sigh and return to Ruudai-chan to merge.

Ruudai-chan C:

>Sigh, but sit down near the front door and stare at the vast field of flowers.
>"If only i had been faster... i hope Miss Yuuka forgives me..."

Byakudai-chan T:

>"Miss Byakuren, i got her back ! Would you like to see her now ?"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #425 on: October 04, 2016, 12:16:53 PM »
ByakuBug:

> Make sure to check Byakuren's status to make sure she's not busy before suddenly shouting inside her mind.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #426 on: October 04, 2016, 12:27:16 PM »
SeigaBug (F):

> Like what it would feel like to have two extra pairs, or maybe even more...if that's even possible.
> Getting more would cover most of my front body though... but if the first new pair is enjoyable enough, then another might be better. Seiga thinks.
> "I suppose I'll try it then. Another chest, I mean." Seiga says.
MyonBug:

> Beat.
> I don't want to have to go like this... Youmu glances a bit down towards her legs.
WrigDai (T):

> Hey Wriggle, why does Miss Yuuka have your antennae?
> "Oh. That's just an accessory." Wriggle says.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Sumireko... it's fine, sure seeing a movie would be nice, but having your company is already great, and making you happy makes me evem happier."
>Smile and blush a bit.
>"So what is it ?"
> "Ahh... I need a second." Sumireko takes a breath. She's just a close friend. I mean sure she's wearing my clothes, a-and I almost let her wear my underwear too, but... agh. I can't just ask like that. I don't even like her like that. Sumireko holds her head as her face grows red, before she exhales nervously.
> "A-Alright. Let's just get to watching a movie before it closes. If it's already closed, we can watch one here." Sumireko says, wiping her eye under her glasses.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"I love you too dear, you bring so much joy to my life, now now, should we go tell the others everything is fine now ?"

Dai-chan 2:

>"So what is so special about this chair Miss Chiyuri ?"

Ruudai-chan B:

>Sigh and return to Ruudai-chan to merge.

Ruudai-chan C:

>Sigh, but sit down near the front door and stare at the vast field of flowers.
>"If only i had been faster... i hope Miss Yuuka forgives me..."
> Belgrade nods.
> "I just like it a lot..." Chiyuri says.

> You warp back to and remerge with RuuDai.
> You stare at the field of flowers. It's still nice, despite the accident.
Byakudai-chan T:

>"Miss Byakuren, i got her back ! Would you like to see her now ?"
ByakuBug:

> Make sure to check Byakuren's status to make sure she's not busy before suddenly shouting inside her mind.
> Byakuren seems to be busy with something...
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #427 on: October 04, 2016, 12:31:47 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> You got it, Miss Seiga! Would you like another pair of arms to go with it?
> Create another chest for Seiga immediately below her existing one. If it is her regular size, grow it until it matches the size of her current chest.

---

MyonBug:

> Beat.

---

WrigDai (T):

> Oh, okay!

---

MikoBug (T):

> "Hmm...if you can't go back home for a while, what will the three of you do now?"

---

ByakuBug:

> What is out host doing?

NueBug:

> What is OUR host doing?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #428 on: October 04, 2016, 12:59:53 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"First we go to the Netherworld, to meet again with Miss Youmu and tell.her everything is alright."
>Rub her head and fly and/or warp there with Belgrade, the quicker the better.

Sumidai-chan:

>"Are you sure ? I can wait for the movie, and it doesn't matter what you ask, i don't judge remember ?"
>Smile some more.
>"I-I just want to make you happy."

Dai-chan Probe:

>"...how long will it take to fix the ship ? I couldn't hold back anymore sorry..."

Ruudai-chan C:

>Relax.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #429 on: October 04, 2016, 01:04:31 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"First we go to the Netherworld, to meet again with Miss Youmu and tell.her everything is alright."
>Rub her head and fly and/or warp there with Belgrade, the quicker the better.

> Don't do this.

//This is incredibly inconsiderate, especially for someone that claims to feel bad for Youmu. Don't go there with Prime, it will expose Youmu's shame to everyone inside Prime (as well as Belgrade). Also, don't warp there, it will probably shock Youmu for us to just suddenly appear in her room and she's not in a good state for that. Fly there with a lone clone instead. Doesn't really matter which one, as long as it's not someone in use elsewhere.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 01:07:01 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #430 on: October 04, 2016, 01:11:52 PM »
//I forgot about everyone inside Prime, and with the flight and warp i meant doing the warp one at a time as far as we can see until we get to the entrance, sorry for not being specific, and i will reverse the legs before letting Belgrade in.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Give Belgrade to Dai-chan 2.

Dai-chan 2:

>Head there with Belgrade, flying and warping the way to the Netherworld entrance as fast as we can, and not directly to Youmu's room.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #431 on: October 04, 2016, 01:17:52 PM »
//This is incredibly inconsiderate, especially for someone that claims to feel bad for Youmu. Don't go there with Prime, it will expose Youmu's shame to everyone inside Prime (as well as Belgrade). Also, don't warp there, it will probably shock Youmu for us to just suddenly appear in her room and she's not in a good state for that. Fly there with a lone clone instead. Doesn't really matter which one, as long as it's not someone in use elsewhere.

//Why are you taking Belgrade? Youmu specifically asked us not to let anyone in to see her in her ashamed state. Are you trying to embarrass her?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #432 on: October 04, 2016, 01:19:39 PM »
//Okay, isn't the shame she means the extra legs ? Can't i just have Belgrade wait outside while we solve Youmu's issue, or am i mistaking things heavily here ?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #433 on: October 04, 2016, 01:23:48 PM »
//She asked us not to let anyone else in, and we should honor that. It's also pretty gross that Belgrade was just rescued from something seriously traumatic and the first thing you wanna do with her is take her away from a bunch of people she knows to go see a couple of complete strangers just so you can show her off like a trophy. Give everyone some time to calm down from the events of the past two days. The Netherworld isn't going anywhere any time soon; you can show off your kid later.

//Also, don't use 2, that's not fair to Hamiya. Use the clone that's up in space, or any of the other clones that was created purely for the rescue/combat mission, since their purposes have been served.

//EDIT: Just realized I never actually answered the question. :V Yes, the shame is her legs. What else would it be? <_<

//EDIT 2: derp

Dai-chan Prime:

>Give Belgrade to Dai-chan 2.

Dai-chan 2:

>Head there with Belgrade, flying and warping the way to the Netherworld entrance as fast as we can, and not directly to Youmu's room.

> Don't do this, neither 2 nor Belgrade should be sent for the reasons detailed above.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 01:25:34 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #434 on: October 04, 2016, 01:27:17 PM »
//Just send Belgrade to KoaDai, I bet she would want to be with her brother and the rest of our family. Plus we can introduce her to Micheal.

Probe:
>"Go away on its own? Would it even do that inside that void? And how long will that take?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #435 on: October 04, 2016, 01:31:51 PM »
//Okay, confusion cleared, thanks !

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Then again... you must be pretty tired from all that happened, so i will let you have your rest dear."
>Warp her back to our home, with Koadai-chan.

Assaultdai-chan (Renamed to Netherdai-chan):

>Head to the Netherworld by regular flight and indirect warp, as in warp as far as we can see until we hit the entrance.

Koadai-chan:

>"Here we are, back at home !"
>Gently take her and sit down on our bed, then lie her down on our lap.

//Is this okay then ?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #436 on: October 04, 2016, 01:38:16 PM »
//That's all fine. The key is to be considerate of others' feelings and circumstances when doing, well, just about anything. For example, it's easy to sympathize with Youmu while she's moping about and clearly unhappy (as much as I have very little sympathy for her in her current situation), but some critical thought needs to be put into how to fix that so that you don't accidentally make things worse. Even simple things like making sure Byakuren is in a state where she's receptive to a voice suddenly shouting inside her mind before actually doing that are necessary.

//With Belgrade in particular, it is important to remember that she's not some major award that Daiyousei won in a raffle. She's an actual person, and deserves autonomy as well as not being objectified. Even after everything has settled and everyone has had a chance to relax for a while, it's still important to not simply drag her everywhere so you can hold her up in front of people and go "look at this cool thing I have". Let her decide on what she wants to do, and be sure to treat her like a person while doing things with her. (This all applies to Lucien as well, obviously, but he's been objectified a lot less throughout the course of the game.)

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #437 on: October 04, 2016, 01:41:38 PM »
//It wasn't my intent ! ;-;

//Plus i got lost with all the stuff you did with the Dai-chan with those three, so yeah.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #438 on: October 04, 2016, 01:45:26 PM »
//I understand it wasn't your intent, but intent doesn't matter if the end result is that characters are treated poorly, which is why I'm saying this. (Honestly, I should have spoken up about this earlier, when Rin's aversions to petting came up, but what's done is done.)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #439 on: October 04, 2016, 05:00:34 PM »
//Hey, are we still using RuuDai or assaultDai? I'm going to send a shrunken Dai to Yukari's place to warn her or possibly save her, Ran, and Chen if she's already opened a gap. and I'd rather use a now useless Dai for the task rather than make a new clone

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #440 on: October 04, 2016, 05:11:06 PM »
//AssaultDai is on her way to ghostietown. Everyone else created for the investigation of/attack on Yumemi is fair game. I also think everyone in the Clone Army aside from X is free for use, though others may disagree. (If we all agree that we don't need bugs for the army anymore, then we should probably reabsorb them all anyway, though I'd like to keep X in Flora.)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #441 on: October 04, 2016, 06:03:17 PM »
//I'm not willing to pull any bugs from the army yet as it makes communicating with and coordinating them easier.

>Aside from AssaultDai and RuuDai, which Dais from the hypervessel team are now defunct?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #442 on: October 04, 2016, 06:09:54 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> You got it, Miss Seiga! Would you like another pair of arms to go with it?
> Create another chest for Seiga immediately below her existing one. If it is her regular size, grow it until it matches the size of her current chest.
> You create another chest for Seiga right below her current one.
> "No thank you." Seiga says, feeling between her chests.
MyonBug:

> Beat.
> Youmu sighs and moves the covers off of her, starting to get up.
> This is gonna be so awkward... Youmu frowns.
WrigDai (T):

> Oh, okay!
> Wriggle nods.
MikoBug (T):

> "Hmm...if you can't go back home for a while, what will the three of you do now?"
> "We can still return to our previous spot. Under the Buddhist temple."
ByakuBug:

> What is out host doing?

NueBug:

> What is OUR host doing?
> Byakuren seems to have finished what she was doing, as she is heading outside.
> Nue is speaking to Mamizou in the graveyard.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Are you sure ? I can wait for the movie, and it doesn't matter what you ask, i don't judge remember ?"
>Smile some more.
>"I-I just want to make you happy."
> "So you'd be fine with something like a kiss or-... N-Nevermind." Sumireko says. "I'm happy already. You're a great friend, and meeting my descendent was pretty cool. How are they doing, by the way?" Sumireko seems to change the topic.
Dai-chan Probe:

>"...how long will it take to fix the ship ? I couldn't hold back anymore sorry..."

Ruudai-chan C:

>Relax.
//Okay, confusion cleared, thanks !

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Then again... you must be pretty tired from all that happened, so i will let you have your rest dear."
>Warp her back to our home, with Koadai-chan.

Assaultdai-chan (Renamed to Netherdai-chan):

>Head to the Netherworld by regular flight and indirect warp, as in warp as far as we can see until we hit the entrance.

Koadai-chan:

>"Here we are, back at home !"
>Gently take her and sit down on our bed, then lie her down on our lap.

//Is this okay then ?
//Just send Belgrade to KoaDai, I bet she would want to be with her brother and the rest of our family. Plus we can introduce her to Micheal.

Probe:
>"Go away on its own? Would it even do that inside that void? And how long will that take?"
> "The gas might be there for a while..." Yumemi says. "But my ship... it'll take really long to rebuild."
> "I thought those were gonna be our final moments." Chiyuri says. "I would've been fine with it..."

> You relax at the field of flowers.

> You warp Belgrade back home and settle down with her as KoaDai.

> You start heading to the Netherworld.
//I'm not willing to pull any bugs from the army yet as it makes communicating with and coordinating them easier.

>Aside from AssaultDai and RuuDai, which Dais from the hypervessel team are now defunct?
> The previous RuuDais were killed, but you had the new RuuDais replace them.
>_
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #443 on: October 04, 2016, 06:12:21 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> All right. Let me know if you change your mind!
> Continue listening to our host's thoughts.

---

MyonBug:

> Beat.

---

MikoBug (T):

> "Oh, okay."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #444 on: October 04, 2016, 06:15:49 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> All right. Let me know if you change your mind!
> Continue listening to our host's thoughts.
> "Again, I will." Seiga says. It doesn't feel twice as good, but it's still better... Seiga thinks.
MyonBug:

> Beat.
> I should just be able to fly instead. Youmu slowly starts to float, before heading out of her room, followed by her phantom-half.
MikoBug (T):

> "Oh, okay."
> "There shouldn't be too many who know how to reach Senkai, so there shouldn't be trouble regarding that." Miko says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #445 on: October 04, 2016, 06:18:11 PM »
SeigaBug (F):

> Maybe it feels twice as good with the extra set of arms? Then I'd have one hand for each...

---

MyonBug:

> Beat.

---

MikoBug (T):

> Nod.
> "That's good!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #446 on: October 04, 2016, 06:18:43 PM »
RuuDai A
>Shrink to a quarter of regular Daiyousei size.
>Using what we remember of that room in Yukari's house, is there enough space near the ceiling to warp a Dai of this size without risk of clipping anyone or anything?
>Attempt to create three patchy bubbles around us, layered on top of each other.

KoaDai:
>Is Micheal still here? If so:
>"Oh, Mr. Micheal, this is the only member of my family you haven't met. This is my daughter, Belgrade. But don't try to stimulate her too much, she's had quite an ordeal."
>"Would you like to rest, Belgrade?"

Diana:
>Is Koa still here? If so:
>"Oh, hello, Koakuma. We're sorry, we were contemplating our existence and didn't notice you come in."

Probe:
>"And how long is 'A while?' Hours? Days? Months?"

Prime:
>"I'm going to try to send a clone to Miss Yukari's place using what I remember... Hopefully she hasn't opened a gap yet..."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 06:41:10 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #447 on: October 04, 2016, 07:28:07 PM »
SeigaBug (F):

> Maybe it feels twice as good with the extra set of arms? Then I'd have one hand for each...
> Maybe I'm just not using both pairs the right-
> "Why aren't you wearing your clothes Seiga?" Yoshika yawns.
MyonBug:

> Beat.
> Youmu heads to the bathroom, closing the door behind her after her phantom half enters.
MikoBug (T):

> Nod.
> "That's good!"
> Miko nods as well.
> "Do you have everything covered here?" She asks.
RuuDai A
>Shrink to a quarter of regular Daiyousei size.
>Using what we remember of that room in Yukari's house, is there enough space near the ceiling to warp a Dai of this size without risk of clipping anyone or anything?
>Attempt to create three patchy bubbles around us, layered on top of each other.

KoaDai:
>Is Micheal still here? If so:
>"Oh, Mr. Micheal, this is the only member of my family you haven't met. This is my daughter, Belgrade. But don't try to stimulate her too much, she's had quite an ordeal."
>"Would you like to rest, Belgrade?"

Diana:
>Is Koa still here? If so:
>"Oh, hello, Koakuma. We're sorry, we were contemplating our existence and didn't notice you come in."

Probe:
>"And how long is 'A while?' Hours? Days? Months?"

Prime:
>"I'm going to try to send a clone to Miss Yukari's place using what I remember... Hopefully she hasn't opened a gap yet..."
> You shrink down and visualize the room... You think there was enough space.
> You create a Patchouli bubble around you, then another around that, and once more.

> "So you really do have a daughter?" Micheal asks. "I'll try not to bother her then."
> "...Huh?" Koa asks.
> "If there's nowhere else for it to go, there's no telling how long it will stay. Years wouldn't be an exaggeration..." Yumemi says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #448 on: October 04, 2016, 07:30:38 PM »
SeigaBug:

> Beat.

---

MyonBug:

> Beat. (Stop paying attention if/when Youmu is seated with her skirt down.)

---

MikoBug (T):

> "I think so. Thanks for everything, Miss Miko! You just helped save all of Gensokyo!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #449 on: October 04, 2016, 07:37:23 PM »
KoaDai:
>"Oh, don't mind her, Koa. That's just Diana. Um... She was made on accident..."

Probe:
>"Oh no! But Miss Maribel and Miss Yukari need to use that place to get around. Is there some way to destroy the gas? Or make it so it doesn't sap magic?"

Prime:
>"Miss Reimu....What do you think would happen if Miss Yukari got caught in that stuff...?"

RuuDai A:
>Using what we remember, warp to a vacant spot in the air between the ceiling and Yukari's height.
>Look around once we're there.