Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 5 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 65446 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 5 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #990 on: September 16, 2016, 10:07:20 PM »
> Quests

>Quests
>We Have to Go Back, Meili!
>You are gathering things needed to return back to your own time period. All you need now is an item that has existed between the time you vanished and now.
>You do not have much in the way of quests, rather you have options regarding things that you could look into if you so happened to take an interest in such.
>You could investigate the old stone bridge, as Yuyuko suggested.
>You could visit Haihan, or presumably another of the major cities, provided there is an easy landing space, or you're willing to travel for what may be a couple days to get there on foot.
>You could look into stealing a historical artifact.
>You could look into cajoling someone to let go of one of theirs.
>You could reunite with Alice if you are done flying.
>You may wish to offer some form of faith-based thanks to Kanako for her assistance.
>You could investigate rumors of lost treasures to obtain the money that Oebi wants.
>You could attempt to borrow said money from people you know.
>You could try to hunt down other people from your era.

>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #991 on: September 16, 2016, 10:17:29 PM »
>Any sort of stealing would disgrace our home and our mistresses, so that is completely out of question.
>How far is the bridge from where we are ?
>Do we know any ways of doing said faith-based thanks ?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #992 on: September 16, 2016, 11:11:09 PM »
>Any sort of stealing would disgrace our home and our mistresses, so that is completely out of question.
>How far is the bridge from where we are ?
>Do we know any ways of doing said faith-based thanks ?

>Disgrace is out of the question.
>You aren't completely sure, but probably about half an hour away? It depends on how much things have shifted within the forest itself.
>You imagine it would be the same way you give thanks to any deity.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #993 on: September 18, 2016, 10:18:08 AM »
>Having nothing further to say, you let him know.
>"Very well," says Sir Kay. "I'll not keep you. Though," he glances toward Nue. "You, I would keep a little longer. There are things I would ask away from uninitiated ears."
>"I've got nowhere to be," says Nue. She looks to you. "Don't wait up for me, Sakuya. I can find my way back."
>With that, the Knight of the Round Table leads you to the door. The two of you say your goodbyes, and he lets you know that you are welcome to return as you wish. Though it would be considered a personal favor not to come too long after sunset if it is not important.
>You are now outside the small fortress.

>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #994 on: September 18, 2016, 11:11:34 AM »
>Look around and then depart for the flying machine.

« Reply #995 on: September 18, 2016, 01:38:39 PM »
>Before we leave, look for shops of any sort.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #996 on: September 18, 2016, 10:06:17 PM »
>Look around and then depart for the flying machine.

>Before we leave, look for shops of any sort.

>Glancing around, you note the building with the foaming mug and the odd winged and clawed creature on its sign. You suspect that might be the Public House that Sir Kay mentioned.
>A bit further out, there is a building with a hammer on its sign. The building itself is not large, but there is a fairly sizable overhang coming from its side, with a large stone furnace and some blocky objects you don't quite recognize under it. You get the feeling this may be some kind of foreign blacksmith.

>_

« Reply #997 on: September 19, 2016, 02:28:10 AM »
>Check the blacksmith!
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #998 on: September 20, 2016, 05:37:25 AM »
>Check the blacksmith!

(Ten thousand delays today!)

>You approach the smithy and note that the furnace is still lit, but it doesn't seem to be burning particularly hot compared to the one you've seen back home. Perhaps it's not in service right now? Glancing in through a window, you can see a rack of tools, and what looks like a a woman in a one piece dress sweeping inside.

>_

« Reply #999 on: September 20, 2016, 05:34:39 PM »
>Tip on the window
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #1000 on: September 20, 2016, 06:18:43 PM »
> Forget the window, tip the whole smithery! That'll teach this land to not obey proper time rules!
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

« Reply #1001 on: September 20, 2016, 06:19:43 PM »
>Er, I meant tap.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1002 on: September 20, 2016, 11:39:25 PM »
> Forget the window, tip the whole smithery! That'll teach this land to not obey proper time rules!

>You grab the bottom of the store and lift! It goes tumbling off to the side with a spectacular crashing boom bang!
>You flex with victory. Fuck yeah, shoplifting!