Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 11  (Read 73247 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 11
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2016, 05:14:43 AM »
DPT:

> "Oh, and you should let Cirno see you when she wakes up, too. I bet she'll think you look super awesome, since you do and stuff."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2016, 05:24:43 AM »
DPR:

> Give Renko a suspicious look.
> What's going on? Maribel thinks.
> "What?" Renko asks. Even if she did see, it was just a second.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Take a look at Rumia in thoughtscape.
>"..you`re not really enjoying staying with me right ? I understand, you wanna go and try out your new body, just wait a minute, i gotta finish speaking with Miss Maribel and Miss Renko here."
DPT:

> "Oh, and you should let Cirno see you when she wakes up, too. I bet she'll think you look super awesome, since you do and stuff."
> "Well, it's not exactly new." Rumia says. "And I'd just rather be outside than inside. It's got nothing to do with disliking you. I actually like you a lot Daiyousei. Um, not like that. Well, kinda, but you get the point."

> "She can show you then." Shinmyoumaru says. "Daiyousei, are you here?" I still never got to asking about that Koa person and Cirno being okay with me.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2016, 05:33:07 AM »
DPR:

> Shake head.
> "Sorry. I guess you're right. Uuuuu...that's another wrong thing I did..."

DPT:

> "Hmm...maybe I could make stuff for you, to make it more interesting in here? I kinda wish we could get the TV in here, actually. There's plenty of space here for team meetings..."

ShinDai (reminder note that all Shinny out-loud dialogue is said using Shinny's voice now instead of Dai's voice, unless otherwise specified):

> "I'm here, Your Highness! What's up?"

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2016, 05:34:31 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Blush a bit in thoughtscape.
>"O-Oh, thanks Rumia, well, i-i`m not all that much, i was never really strong, and now that i`m sealed i`m too weak to even use the spellcard, and i don`t think i`m that good of a person, i just try my best to help and do the what i think is best for everyone.
>Smile a bit.

Shindai-chan:

>"Huh ? Um sorry i wasn`t paying attention, what is it your highness ?"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2016, 05:36:57 AM »
//For the record, we appear to not be sealed anymore. Not that Prime is yet awake and focused enough to rub together the two brain cells necessary to look into this to confirm it.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2016, 05:59:03 AM »
DPR:

> Shake head.
> "Sorry. I guess you're right. Uuuuu...that's another wrong thing I did..."
> "It's alright." Maribel tries to hug you from your current size. "You shouldn't worry about being perfect." It's a bit hard to try and help like this, but I won't give up.
> "How come you're siding with her when I'm the one being accused of something?" Renko asks. I didn't even do anything.
> "She shouldn't have to feel bad about this. That's why I'm trying to help her." Maribel says. I wonder if Renko would help too.
> Renko steps back and sits down on the grass.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Blush a bit in thoughtscape.
>"O-Oh, thanks Rumia, well, i-i`m not all that much, i was never really strong, and now that i`m sealed i`m too weak to even use the spellcard, and i don`t think i`m that good of a person, i just try my best to help and do the what i think is best for everyone.
>Smile a bit.
DPT:

> "Hmm...maybe I could make stuff for you, to make it more interesting in here? I kinda wish we could get the TV in here, actually. There's plenty of space here for team meetings..."
> "I'm alright waiting for you." Rumia says.
Shindai-chan:

>"Huh ? Um sorry i wasn`t paying attention, what is it your highness ?"

ShinDai (reminder note that all Shinny out-loud dialogue is said using Shinny's voice now instead of Dai's voice, unless otherwise specified):

> "I'm here, Your Highness! What's up?"
> "We wanted to ask if your home had enough room for both me and Seija." Shinmyoumaru asks after you finish speaking. "We sorta still need to ask that Koa person and Cirno as well too." Maybe she could take us there.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2016, 06:06:21 AM »
DPR:

> How far up on us does Maribel come that we're so difficult to hug?

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2016, 06:08:51 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Miss Maribel, you`re so sweet, you kinda remind me of Miss Sanae."
>Smile and go down to her height in other to hug her back.
>Gently caress Cirno-chan in thoughtscape.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2016, 06:16:33 AM »
DPR:

> How far up on us does Maribel come that we're so difficult to hug?
> Maribel only reaches up near your waist.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Miss Maribel, you`re so sweet, you kinda remind me of Miss Sanae."
>Smile and go down to her height in other to hug her back.
>Gently caress Cirno-chan in thoughtscape.
> You get down and hug Maribel back.
> "Again, you shouldn't feel bad about this." Maribel says. Or rather, we shouldn't be making her feel bad.

> You caress the sleeping Cirno in your thoughtscape. She moves a bit in her sleep in response.
> "I think I've got it now..." You hear Rumia say.
> The thoughtscape slowly starts to get darker.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2016, 06:21:30 AM »
DPT:

> Resume listening to Rumia's thoughts at all times.
> "Huh? Oh, yeah, you should be able to use powers in here, Rumia. I don't know what would happen if someone started attacking, though..."

DPR:

> She was slightly taller than us before! Now she only reaches up that high? Uh, does that mean her face is level with, uh...you know?
> With our thoughtscape darkening, do we feel any different?
> "Maybe, but I still feel like I ruined a good thing for you two. You both looked pretty happy yesterday, but now you don't want it anymore, so I dunno..."

ShinDai:

> "Oh, we still need to ask Cirno-chan and Koa about that, don't we? To be honest, I'm not entirely sure, but it would probably be a lot easier if we brought your house there and you two lived in it. Or you could live inside me!"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 06:30:23 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2016, 06:39:57 AM »
DPT:

> Resume listening to Rumia's thoughts at all times.
> "Huh? Oh, yeah, you should be able to use powers in here, Rumia. I don't know what would happen if someone started attacking, though..."
> The thoughtscape continues to darken.
> It looks like it's working... I think. I just need something to hold the darkness... Actually, maybe I can do so myself? Rumia thinks.
> The thoughtscape begins to lighten again.
DPR:

> She was slightly taller than us before! Now she only reaches up that high? Uh, does that mean her face is level with, uh...you know?
> With our thoughtscape darkening, do we feel any different?
> "Maybe, but I still feel like I ruined a good thing for you two. You both looked pretty happy yesterday, but now you don't want it anymore, so I dunno..."
> Last encounter, you weren't this tall.
> It is.
> You do not feel much different as a result of the thoughtscape darkening.
> "It was a bit too large for us yesterday night. It started to get uncomfortable, and it would've gotten in the way of a lot of things, not to mention make us look a bit weird." Maribel says. It was really great before that though. But having a larger chest isn't everything I guess...
ShinDai:

> "Oh, we still need to ask Cirno-chan and Koa about that, don't we? To be honest, I'm not entirely sure, but it would probably be a lot easier if we brought your house there and you two lived in it. Or you could live inside me!"
> "I guess just bringing my house is fine." Shinmyoumaru says. We wouldn't need to bother her anymore too.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2016, 06:45:08 AM »
DPT:

> Look over to Rumia. Try not to disturb Cirno in the process.
> "Huh? What are you doing, Rumia? Testing something out?"

DPR:

> "That's a shame. I thought both of you looked really good that way! Uh, not that you look bad now or anything. But they fit you well."

ShinDai:

> "Aww, still can't get anyone to take up living inside me."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2016, 06:55:50 AM »
DPT:

> Look over to Rumia. Try not to disturb Cirno in the process.
> "Huh? What are you doing, Rumia? Testing something out?"
> You look over to Rumia. She looks like how she did when she was still sealed, except her hair is still long, and her chest is still large. Both don't look that good on her, as her hair is much longer than her body.
> "Yes." Rumia nods. "It's not working all that well though..." This isn't right...
> Rumia starts to release darkness from her hands, and her chest and hair get smaller and shorter, until they're reasonable sizes.
> Rumia now appears to have fitting long hair, and fair breasts. They're still smaller than yours.
DPR:

> "That's a shame. I thought both of you looked really good that way! Uh, not that you look bad now or anything. But they fit you well."
> "Thanks." Maribel says. I can't say it was a bit too much, or she might get upset again.
> Renko returns to standing near Maribel.
ShinDai:

> "Aww, still can't get anyone to take up living inside me."
> "That's kind of like having a caged bird." Shinmyoumaru says. "Even if you love it a lot, it'll still feel trapped and long for freedom." Kinda like when Reimu only had a cage for me...
> That was a pretty nice comparison... Seija thinks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2016, 07:01:23 AM »
DPT:

> "Whoa, neat! How'd you do that?"

DPR:

> Is our physical appearance getting altered by Rumia's changing?
> "Well, anyway, if you're not interested in, uh...that anymore, is there anything else I can do that you'd like to try?"

ShinDai:

> "Oh. Um, I guess. Huh...even if I let them come and go as they wanted?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2016, 07:12:47 AM »
DPT:

> "Whoa, neat! How'd you do that?"

DPR:

> Is our physical appearance getting altered by Rumia's changing?
> "Well, anyway, if you're not interested in, uh...that anymore, is there anything else I can do that you'd like to try?"
> "I-... I'd rather keep it a secret..." Rumia says. It's my abilities... I don't want to explain them to many others... "You can change your appearance, so can I. That's all..."
> It is, only subtly, such as a small decrease in height. You're still very tall.
> "I guess we can try whatever you-"
> "We didn't say we weren't interested anymore..." Renko speaks up. Focusing on something like this seems a bit perverted, but I don't want it to just be dropped yet...
> "What do you mean Renko?" Maribel asks. She's still interested?
> "Don't think anything wrong, but this is kinda a scarce opportunity..." Renko says uncertainly. We should at least try it again...
ShinDai:

> "Oh. Um, I guess. Huh...even if I let them come and go as they wanted?"
> "I guess that'd be different..." Shinmyoumaru says. If Seija's there too, I might be okay with it...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2016, 07:19:49 AM »
DPT:

> "That's really cool! Though I kinda wonder why you wouldn't keep your true form..."

DPR:

> "Huh? You wanna try it again?"

ShinDai:

> "It's something to think about, at least. And it would be a bit convoluted, but I could get your house inside me too, so don't worry about that."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2016, 07:32:04 AM »
DPT:

> "That's really cool! Though I kinda wonder why you wouldn't keep your true form..."
> "I told you I was thinking about faking as if I was still my normal self to others." Rumia says. "My true form lets me hold so much power, but the mansion's residents would definitely catch on..." Rumia's expression changes. Though, Flandre might have already spilled what happened... "It probably doesn't matter though..."
DPR:

> "Huh? You wanna try it again?"
> "Well, if you're offering, we might as well accept, right Merry?" Renko looks to Maribel. If she denies, then I'll just deny too.
> "Yea. Alright." Maribel agrees. It can't be that bad.
> "Okay then." Renko nods.
ShinDai:

> "It's something to think about, at least. And it would be a bit convoluted, but I could get your house inside me too, so don't worry about that."
> ...It's better than Reimu's shrine... Seija thinks. "Uh... I don't know... If we could fix my house some, me and Shinmyoumaru could just live there. I'd really want to too."
> "That'll take forever..." Shinmyoumaru says. But I guess the money's already there.
> "Not with your mallet." Seija says. I won't just use her again... This'll be good for both of us.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2016, 07:38:47 AM »
DPT:

> "Oh. Is that really a problem? That doesn't seem fair to you."

DPR:

> "Mmm...okay, then. Here!"

RenDai, MariDai:

> Begin flowing growth magic into our hosts' chests.

SeiDai:

> "It's up to you two in the end."

ShinDai:

> "Since the correct choice is the one that's best for you two first and fivemost!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2016, 07:49:43 AM »
DPT:

> "Oh. Is that really a problem? That doesn't seem fair to you."
> "Well, I don't even know how they will react to my sudden change." Rumia says. "I don't really want to be kicked out..." I don't even have anywhere else to live.
DPR:

> "Mmm...okay, then. Here!"

RenDai, MariDai:

> Begin flowing growth magic into our hosts' chests.
> You begin to flow growth magic into Maribel and Renko's chests.
> This should be enough. I don't want it to seem like I'll enjoy this a lot. "I think this is fine."  Maribel says when her chest reaches the same size as your first increase yesterday. It's still less than your normal chest.
> "Me too." Renko says. I'm fine with being on par with Merry.
SeiDai:

> "It's up to you two in the end."

ShinDai:

> "Since the correct choice is the one that's best for you two first and fivemost!"
> "Then let's use the miracle mallet." Seija says. "We'll be fine even if it causes an incident, because no one would really be able to tell it was us." Even so, Daiyousei can help. Clear things up or otherwise...
> "Um..." Shinmyoumaru stares at Seija. It's for Seija... "Okay. Let's get there first. Daiyousei?"
> "Hold on." Seija grabs hold of her bag of items. "Alright, I'm ready."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2016, 07:55:02 AM »
Prime (Thought):
>"Oh, I don't think they'll kick you out over a little change, Rumia. I'm pretty sure they aren't that kind of people. And even if they somehow do, then I'll help you find a new place to live if it comes to that! Maybe the rest of the team will help too. I mean, that's what friends are for, right?"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2016, 07:59:08 AM »
DPT:

> "Would they really do that? That would be so mean!! If you do that, you're totally welcome to come and live inside of me! I'll conjure up all sorts of stuff for you, Rumia, and we'd get to be together a lot more!"

RenDai, MariDai:

> Stop.

DPR:

> Examine the humans.
> "Hmmm... You're sure about this? Because that was, like, nothing in terms of effort for me. I could still go a looooooong way!"

ShinDai:

> "Yep!"

SeiDai:

> "After you two!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2016, 08:10:36 AM »
DPT:

> "Would they really do that? That would be so mean!! If you do that, you're totally welcome to come and live inside of me! I'll conjure up all sorts of stuff for you, Rumia, and we'd get to be together a lot more!"
Prime (Thought):
>"Oh, I don't think they'll kick you out over a little change, Rumia. I'm pretty sure they aren't that kind of people. And even if they somehow do, then I'll help you find a new place to live if it comes to that! Maybe the rest of the team will help too. I mean, that's what friends are for, right?"
> "Thanks." Rumia says. "But what about Flan? She'll be really upset if I do end up getting kicked out." It might ruin her relationship with the others too...
RenDai, MariDai:

> Stop.

DPR:

> Examine the humans.
> "Hmmm... You're sure about this? Because that was, like, nothing in terms of effort for me. I could still go a looooooong way!"
> You examine Maribel and Renko.
> Maribel has her outfit from last night on, and as does Renko. Both are donning their hats and have their ties tied. Their breasts are smaller than yours, and it almost fills their outfits. Renko's is closer to being filled, you think.
> Renko gives you a strange look as you examine the two of them.
> "This is alright." Maribel says. "If you went too far, our outfits might rip..." Thanks anyways.
> Huh? Renko turns to Maribel. ...No, that'd be like betraying her...
ShinDai:

> "Yep!"

SeiDai:

> "After you two!"
> "Well, we can't really warp ourselves there. We were hoping you'd do it." Shinmyoumaru says. I don't want us in danger of that flower lady either.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2016, 10:40:55 AM »
DPT:

> "Um...she can live inside of me too!"

DPR:

> Look to Renko.
> "And you, Miss Renko? That was a kinda funny look just now..."

ShinDai:

> "Oh, sure you can! As long as I'm here, anyway."

SeiDai:

> "Although you definitely don't want to do that sort of blind warp from here if you've never warped before."

ShinDai:

> "Nope! That's waaaaaay too dangerous."

SeiDai:

> "You two should head outside first. And undo your shrinking, too."

ShinDai:

> "Don't do that while we're in here, either."

SeiDai:

> Shake 'our' head.
> "It'll hurt a lot and destroy this house."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2016, 06:48:52 PM »
DPT:

> "Um...she can live inside of me too!"
> "I guess that could work..." Rumia nods as she starts returning to how she looked before. Flandre's been eating humans for a long time though... I'm pretty sure they're her favorite too... Daiyousei might not approve of that, and it might separate them...
DPR:

> Look to Renko.
> "And you, Miss Renko? That was a kinda funny look just now..."
> "Well, you were eyeing us for a bit..." Renko says. She's gonna do something to us, isn't she?
> "It's alright. We aren't really from here, so it should be expected." Maribel says. I don't mind it either.
ShinDai:

> "Oh, sure you can! As long as I'm here, anyway."

SeiDai:

> "Although you definitely don't want to do that sort of blind warp from here if you've never warped before."

ShinDai:

> "Nope! That's waaaaaay too dangerous."

SeiDai:

> "You two should head outside first. And undo your shrinking, too."

ShinDai:

> "Don't do that while we're in here, either."

SeiDai:

> Shake 'our' head.
> "It'll hurt a lot and destroy this house."
> Seija sighs. Is Shinmyoumaru really fine with her body being used so much?
> "Okay Seija, let's go." Shinmyoumaru says, making her way out of the dollhouse. This will go fine, I'm sure of it.
> Seija follows.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2016, 06:55:43 PM »
DPT:

> "I don't think it'll come to that anyway, I think Miss Remilia cares about Miss Flandre too much to make either of you leave. But it's good to have a backup plan, just in case. And I'm happy to be that backup plan for two of my really good friends!"

DPR:

> "I was having a look-see at your choice, y'know? I still think you look better the other way, but it's your body and not mine."
> Shrug.
> "So there you go! Is there anything else magic-y you'd like to try?"

SeiDai, ShinDai:

> Beat.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2016, 07:32:39 PM »
DPT:

> "I don't think it'll come to that anyway, I think Miss Remilia cares about Miss Flandre too much to make either of you leave. But it's good to have a backup plan, just in case. And I'm happy to be that backup plan for two of my really good friends!"
> "Thanks. I'd be happy to live with you than with no one, as long as I'm not a bother." Rumia says.
DPR:

> "I was having a look-see at your choice, y'know? I still think you look better the other way, but it's your body and not mine."
> Shrug.
> "So there you go! Is there anything else magic-y you'd like to try?"
> "...Actually, I want to try having it a bit bigger." Maribel says. I felt something while it was growing...
> "Eh?" Renko looks to Maribel. Isn't she already alright?
SeiDai, ShinDai:

> Beat.
> The two leave the dollhouse. You notice Reimu sleeping in this room.
> Shinmyoumaru grows back to a larger size.
> "What about me and my items?" Seija asks. I don't want to have to do it myself.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2016, 07:37:10 PM »
DPT:

> Smile.
> "Not at all! I really like having you here. You can stay for as long as you want!"

DPR:

> Nod.
> "Got it!"

MariDai:

> Resume flowing growth energy into Maribel's chest.

SeiDai:

> "You should just undo what you did to shrink down in the first place, and you'll be fine. I guess I could do it for you, too, but since you shrank yourself down, if I grew you back to normal and then something happened to me somehow, I'm not 100% sure that growth would stay. You might get stuck at your current size for a while."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2016, 07:55:11 PM »
DPT:

> Smile.
> "Not at all! I really like having you here. You can stay for as long as you want!"
> "Thanks again Daiyousei. Even if I don't get kicked out." Rumia smiles back.
DPR:

> Nod.
> "Got it!"

MariDai:

> Resume flowing growth energy into Maribel's chest.
> You flow more growth magic into Maribel's chest. It's nearly filling her dress.
> I knew it felt like something... Maribel thinks.
> "Um, I think that's enough." Renko says. She might ruin her outfit like this.
SeiDai:

> "You should just undo what you did to shrink down in the first place, and you'll be fine. I guess I could do it for you, too, but since you shrank yourself down, if I grew you back to normal and then something happened to me somehow, I'm not 100% sure that growth would stay. You might get stuck at your current size for a while."
> Guess that eliminates that choice... Seija starts to think for a bit, before she and her bag grow  to her regular height.
> "See. It's not that bad." Shinmyoumaru says. Shouldn't talk too loudly though.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2016, 07:57:28 PM »
DPT:

> "You're welcome!"

MariDai:

> Continue the flow, since Maribel hasn't said stop yet herself.

ShinDai:

> "Okay, look outward to where Seija's house is, and let's see as far as you two can see."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2016, 08:11:40 PM »
DPT:

> "You're welcome!"
> "So... should we try to introduce the others to me after this?" Rumia asks. I know Meiling won't mind, and Flandre already saw... I'm a bit worried about Sakuya.
MariDai:

> Continue the flow, since Maribel hasn't said stop yet herself.
> "M-Merry." Renko taps Maribel on the shoulder.
> So it's- "Huh? What is it?" Maribel looks over to Renko, who points to her chest. "O-Oh! This is enough Daiyousei."
> Maribel's chest now completely fills her outfit, and either her tie will give way or her outfit will rip.
ShinDai:

> "Okay, look outward to where Seija's house is, and let's see as far as you two can see."
> "Right." Shinmyoumaru nods, and the two exit the Hakurei Shrine. The donation box is off to the side, and appears to be empty at first glance. The rest of the money doesn't seem to be around either.
> This might not work... "I think it's too far..." Shinmyoumaru says, looking far off past a large patch of yellow. The house looks tiny from here.
>_