Author Topic: LoLK Boss Rush  (Read 5322 times)

LoLK Boss Rush
« on: October 23, 2015, 11:10:18 PM »
I was bored and wanted to make a boss rush patch for LoLK, so here it is.

-You get 2 lives to start with and no bombs are given at any time. In the beginning you get full power from some fairies, but after that are only bosses (no midbosses, though I may of may not make a version with them later).
-The only way to get more lives is by in-game mechanics.
-This patch was made with the legacy mode in mind and as such was the only mode tested and works as far as I know, the pointdevice mode may or may not work.
-Training does work and still grants you 9 lives for the stage, I could not be bothered to change that.
-The extra stage has not been included nor was it edited.

The patch:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/szd0vxv5avf84fr/bossrush.exe?dl=0

Instructions for the patch:
1. Create a new folder inside the folder where your th15.exe and th15.dat are located
2. Place the patcher in the new folder and run it, the patcher will create a th15_boss.exe and a th15_boss.dat (in the folder with th15.exe and th15.dat)
3. Back up your original th15.dat and rename th15_boss.dat to th15.dat
4. If you want to keep everything separate from the normal game you should also backup your scoreth15.dat and replay folder in %appdata%\ShanhaiAlice\th15 (or just back up the entire folder)
Note: this patch was made with version 1.00b so make sure you have that version, and otherwise update your touhou (may work with 1.00a, but not tested and neither recommended)

Have fun.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 10:23:11 PM by Kazatski »

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
Re: LoLK Boss Rush
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 03:57:09 PM »
The patch definitely works with Pointdevice, but gives you no bombs to start.

I wish you modified the Extra stage, I wanted to see my skills at Hecatia because I can't even get to her because of the stage.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear