Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 4 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 65834 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Sakuya Quest 4 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #810 on: July 14, 2016, 12:58:31 AM »
>"None, i didn`t have much patience for it, nor did i wanna risk it, i just tried to end it as soon as i could."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #811 on: July 14, 2016, 12:58:40 AM »
>Shake our head. "Unfortunately I was too focused on just getting out of the fight intact. I didn't have too many knives or any of my spellcards on me when I was sent through time. I did manage to win without any trouble, though. Almost a shame, some scrolls would have made good souvenirs." Grin.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #812 on: July 14, 2016, 01:01:57 AM »
>"None, i didn`t have much patience for it, nor did i wanna risk it, i just tried to end it as soon as i could."

>"Heh, same as ever," says Reimu.

>Shake our head. "Unfortunately I was too focused on just getting out of the fight intact. I didn't have too many knives or any of my spellcards on me when I was sent through time. I did manage to win without any trouble, though. Almost a shame, some scrolls would have made good souvenirs." Grin.

>"They would've, I bet!" says Reimu. "Oh well, less for you to worry about, Kaori."
>"I don't bother with it much either, you know," says Kaori.
>"You just keep a box of them under your bed," Reimu says with a chuckle.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #813 on: July 14, 2016, 01:07:27 AM »
>"Would either of you happen to know of anyone who lives in the bamboo forest? I'm interested in paying Eientei a visit... ruins or not, as a rabbit I talked to claimed it was. Partly curiosity, and partly as I could likely find an old item there. However, finding my way there at all would be an issue."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #814 on: July 14, 2016, 01:43:41 AM »
>"Would either of you happen to know of anyone who lives in the bamboo forest? I'm interested in paying Eientei a visit... ruins or not, as a rabbit I talked to claimed it was. Partly curiosity, and partly as I could likely find an old item there. However, finding my way there at all would be an issue."

>"I don't think we get many rabbits," says Kaori, frowning.
>"There's nothing there anymore, last I heard," Reimu says. "We do get some rabbits, and they've looted it pretty thoroughly a couple centuries back."

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #815 on: July 14, 2016, 03:16:47 AM »
>I think Kilga missed the new page, let's not say that :V
>"Hmmm... well, that would be that, then. Sounds like there wouldn't be a thing there if I went. I suppose a piece of the building might still work, but I'm not sure Ran would be satisfied with such a thing... hmm. So that leaves Hijiri Temple, Kiyoshi's Museum, or asking Flandre and Elise about something."
>"Could you tell me more about this museum?"

Of course, with Flan and Elise being AT the temple last I remember, that sounds like an easy multi-option, but the museum sounds more fruitful. They wouldn't give something away for free, though.
>Inventory
Whilst someone a thousand years from the past sounds like a good case of having something to give a museum, I'm pretty sure we didn't have anything remotely interesting on us when we slipped through time...

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #816 on: July 14, 2016, 10:46:10 AM »
I somehow did, whoops. Deleted!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #817 on: July 14, 2016, 12:44:18 PM »
>I think Kilga missed the new page, let's not say that :V
>"Hmmm... well, that would be that, then. Sounds like there wouldn't be a thing there if I went. I suppose a piece of the building might still work, but I'm not sure Ran would be satisfied with such a thing... hmm. So that leaves Hijiri Temple, Kiyoshi's Museum, or asking Flandre and Elise about something."
>"Could you tell me more about this museum?"
>Inventory

>Let's all laugh at him!
>"It's kind of fun to visit, really," says Kaori. "It's run by Hisae Koyoshi, who's from a noble's branch family in Tsunkeido, if I remember right. They collect all kinds of stuff, art and historical things and even minerals and stuff."
>"I think she's just a horder, if you ask me," says Reimu. "But that's not a bad thing, I suppose."
>Your Inventory contains
>Maid Headband:
>A statement of your career, pleasantly frilly.
>Uniform
>It reveals a daring amount of leg, but sometimes one must be daring.
>Silver Knife x16
>Kept in your skirt pockets, and a few hidden in comfortable spots in and under your clothing. These are the basis of your danmaku. When adventuring, you tend to keep quite a few more.
>8☼
>This is 8☼
>Pearl Locket
>A small golden locket with a perfectly average pearl in the middle. It will supposedly changed color when it absorbs the echoes of whatever threw you through time.
>Bag of Rainbow Sand
>This colorful powder is vital to your efforts to getting home.
>Picture of Future Flandre
>A picture of Flandre in Gensokyo?s future.
>Sworn Statement
>A testament of future peaceful relations, signed by Shou and Tojiko.
>Writing Supplies
>A brush and an ink stone, ready for all of your calligraphic needs.
>Kanako's Message.
>To be presented to a kappa named Mitsu, in order to aid your travels.
>Yuuka?s Missive
>A signed statement by the Flower Youkai, it may prove your authenticity to her. May.
>Bronze Bell
>A keepsake from Kari, the silent shingami of the future.
>You obtain: Volume of Alice's Research
>Thick and smartly bound, this is probably worth a fortune to the right people.
>You obtain: Silk Bag.
>A large bag of silk, it should help you carry things when you run out of pocket space.

>_
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 01:52:18 PM by Purji Costavis »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #818 on: July 14, 2016, 01:40:32 PM »
>[This is probably worth a fortune to the right people.] ...wonder if Alice would murder us for trading the tome away.
>"Hmm, I definitely should pay them a visit, then. ...and perhaps pick up something valuable I can actually afford to trade away." Chuckle. "Whilst I've gotten my hands on a few rare items in this time already, I'm afraid I've need of them all myself."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #819 on: July 14, 2016, 01:53:11 PM »
>"Hmm, I definitely should pay them a visit, then. ...and perhaps pick up something valuable I can actually afford to trade away." Chuckle. "Whilst I've gotten my hands on a few rare items in this time already, I'm afraid I've need of them all myself."

>"Can't fault you for treasure hunting," says Reimu.

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #820 on: July 14, 2016, 02:58:57 PM »
> "Is the museum in Tsunkeido, then?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #821 on: July 14, 2016, 04:14:52 PM »
> "Is the museum in Tsunkeido, then?"

>"Oh no, it's in Old Hometown," says Kaori. "I thought I implied that when I first mentioned it, I'm sorry. It's not all that far from the edge of the edge of the forest, really, it's the broad, flat building that's maybe five blocks down from the gate. You'll see it for sure, it looks kind of like a star from above."

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #822 on: July 14, 2016, 04:59:34 PM »
I'll wait for Kilga in case there's anything else he wishes to do at the shrine, but sounds like it's time to hit the museum.

...I wonder if they'd let us leave Juya here for a bit. We can't just carry a beaten body into all these places full of people. Well, we -could-, it might not be too big of a deal (It's not like we mugged her or anything), but.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #823 on: July 14, 2016, 05:10:40 PM »
I think I'm all set, if Alice is really willing to follow us around as a pack mule.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #824 on: July 14, 2016, 06:07:41 PM »
I can't help but wonder if her mind was somewhat affected by her... transformation, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's just pretty work-oriented and simply sees doing whatever to help us through as the best thing she can do for her work- giving her past self a thousand-year head start is... quite a once-in-a-lifetime opporitunity.

Not to mention prospects of getting something done for Marisa before she's, like, already gone through to the afterlife. >_>

BUT APART FROM THAT. Yeah. Let's go.

>"Oh, that's not too bad. I believe I'll head off there right away, then."

« Reply #825 on: July 14, 2016, 06:11:06 PM »
wait
do we know if the child of mire is in old hometown?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #826 on: July 14, 2016, 06:13:17 PM »
According the Reimu the child of miare hasn't been a thing for awhile, but she doesn't really know much about that subject.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #827 on: July 14, 2016, 06:20:35 PM »
>"Oh, that's not too bad. I believe I'll head off there right away, then."

>"You don't have to hurry off if you do not wish to," says Reimu.
>"Will we be leaving your captive behind?" Alice says. "I am not clear on this."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #828 on: July 14, 2016, 06:49:55 PM »
> "Oh, that is one more thing worth asking about."
> Look back to Reimu.
> "If Juza refuses to come with me when I return to my time, should I allow her to return to Haihan? I ask because any political ramifications would fall on all of you rather than me."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #829 on: July 14, 2016, 07:57:27 PM »
> "Oh, that is one more thing worth asking about."
> Look back to Reimu.
> "If Juza refuses to come with me when I return to my time, should I allow her to return to Haihan? I ask because any political ramifications would fall on all of you rather than me."

>"I don't see why not," says Reimu. "Not like Marisa and I ran off with you after the Mist Incident."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #830 on: July 14, 2016, 07:58:29 PM »
> "Granted, but it seems that this political climate might be different. Unless you were worried that Mistress was actually going to bring war to Gensokyo were I abducted."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #831 on: July 14, 2016, 08:13:49 PM »
> "Granted, but it seems that this political climate might be different. Unless you were worried that Mistress was actually going to bring war to Gensokyo were I abducted."

>"Not really," says Reimu, "But you sure were working the blot out the sun back then. No point in just holding her captive because of that."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #832 on: July 14, 2016, 08:37:01 PM »
> "Very well."
> Look back to Alice.
> "If it is not too much trouble, let us continue taking her with us. Hopefully, once she wakes up, you will no longer have that problem on, well..."
> Shrug with an amused look.
> "...on your hands."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #833 on: July 14, 2016, 08:38:36 PM »
> "Very well."
> Look back to Alice.
> "If it is not too much trouble, let us continue taking her with us. Hopefully, once she wakes up, you will no longer have that problem on, well..."
> Shrug with an amused look.
> "...on your hands."

>"I could dip her in the pond if you would like to speed things along," says Alice.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #834 on: July 14, 2016, 08:57:51 PM »
> "Tempting, but I would like to be as inoffensive to her as possible, in order to maximize the possibility she comes with me, or at least minimize the negativity of whatever report she files."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #835 on: July 14, 2016, 09:14:57 PM »
> "Tempting, but I would like to be as inoffensive to her as possible, in order to maximize the possibility she comes with me, or at least minimize the negativity of whatever report she files."

>Alice nods. "As you wish."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #836 on: July 14, 2016, 10:20:20 PM »
> Look back to Reimu.
> "In that case, we shall impose upon you no further. Thank you again for your information and advice."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #837 on: July 14, 2016, 10:49:46 PM »
> Look back to Reimu.
> "In that case, we shall impose upon you no further. Thank you again for your information and advice."

>"Bah, you aren't imposing," says Reimu. "And you're welcome. Good luck out there!"
>Kaori simply bows.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #838 on: July 14, 2016, 10:53:38 PM »
> "And you as well. Oh!"
> Pound a fist downward into an open palm, as though we just remembered something.
> "I've extended the offer to many others, but not you. Is there any sort of message you'd like me to deliver to your past self?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #839 on: July 14, 2016, 10:57:18 PM »
> "And you as well. Oh!"
> Pound a fist downward into an open palm, as though we just remembered something.
> "I've extended the offer to many others, but not you. Is there any sort of message you'd like me to deliver to your past self?"

>"Tell me to make sure Marisa pays off her debts before the next flower incident," says Reimu.

>_