Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 66850 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #570 on: June 04, 2016, 12:26:45 AM »
> Head toward the left seat.
> "Yes, it is my presence here that begets the Young Mistress's presence. Your hospitality is appreciated, Miss...Toramaru, I believe?"
> Look to the ghost in green.
> "And Miss Soga no Tojiko, if I recall Lady Toyosatomimi's entourage correctly."

>Shou nods. "That's right."
>"Mhm," says Tojiko.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #571 on: June 04, 2016, 12:29:02 AM »
> Sit down, if we did not do so previously.
> "Very good. I am Sakuya Izayoi, whom you may or may not remember as the Scarlet Devil Mansion's head maid until I disappeared several centuries ago in the wake of an explosion."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #572 on: June 04, 2016, 12:36:00 AM »
> Sit down, if we did not do so previously.
> "Very good. I am Sakuya Izayoi, whom you may or may not remember as the Scarlet Devil Mansion's head maid until I disappeared several centuries ago in the wake of an explosion."

>You are seated.
>Shou shakes her head. "Not terribly familiar."
>"I...might remember the explosion?" says Tojiko.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #573 on: June 04, 2016, 12:39:46 AM »
> Give a small smile.
> "Well, it was several centuries ago. Back in Marisa Kirisame's more youthful days."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #574 on: June 04, 2016, 12:43:10 AM »
> Give a small smile.
> "Well, it was several centuries ago. Back in Marisa Kirisame's more youthful days."

>"Ah," says Shou.
>"Haven't heard that name in a long time," says Tojiko.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #575 on: June 04, 2016, 12:45:41 AM »
>"Is that so? Regardless... whilst I was trying to save Miss Keine by stopping time in the burning library, I suddenly passed out and found myself centuries in the future. To me, that explosion hundreds of years ago was just this morning. Needless to say, I've had quite the day after that, both seeing how Gensokyo has changed and attempting to secure a way back to my own time.." Chuckle.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #576 on: June 04, 2016, 12:56:42 AM »
>"Is that so? Regardless... whilst I was trying to save Miss Keine by stopping time in the burning library, I suddenly passed out and found myself centuries in the future. To me, that explosion hundreds of years ago was just this morning. Needless to say, I've had quite the day after that, both seeing how Gensokyo has changed and attempting to secure a way back to my own time.." Chuckle.

>"Quite the mouthful," says Tojiko.
>"I'm not sure if I complete understand," Shou says.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #577 on: June 04, 2016, 01:05:58 AM »
>"Well... to put it a different way. One moment, I was rushing to save Keine Kamishirasawa from a falling bookcase. The next, after having suddenly passed out during the rescue, I had woken up in an unfamiliar forest, which turned out to be hundreds of years in the future... in other words, the present time, right now. I've unwittingly become a time traveller."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #578 on: June 04, 2016, 01:06:22 AM »
> "The long and short of it is that I need to return to my present, which is your past. I have begun the process for doing so, but we thought that as long as we were in the area, we should stop in and visit the Young Mistress's friends."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #579 on: June 04, 2016, 01:34:32 AM »
> "The long and short of it is that I need to return to my present, which is your past. I have begun the process for doing so, but we thought that as long as we were in the area, we should stop in and visit the Young Mistress's friends."

>"We figured there was time for a quick stop," says Flandre.
>"Well, it is nice to see you again," says Shou. "But I expect you won't be around for dinner?"
>Flandre shakes her head. "I'm afraid not.
>Shou nods and looks toward you. "I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with you, so you have the advantage over me. Still, I am Shou, and it is a pleasure to meet one of Flandre's...old friends, I take it? Houseworker?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #580 on: June 04, 2016, 01:42:38 AM »
> Nod.
> "Houseworker, yes. Technically, I am Mistress Remilia Scarlet's houseworker, but the Young Mistress holds a proper amount of authority over me as well."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #581 on: June 04, 2016, 01:50:59 AM »
> Nod.
> "Houseworker, yes. Technically, I am Mistress Remilia Scarlet's houseworker, but the Young Mistress holds a proper amount of authority over me as well."

>"Oh 'Kuya, it's not like that," says Flandre.
>"You could put her to work cleaning out one of the temples," says Tojiko.
>"What? No. That's not even funny!"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #582 on: June 04, 2016, 01:58:46 AM »
> "You told me that Mistress named you the new head of house. Even if the physical building no longer stands, the title and the spirit are still yours, and I will remain loyal to them, to the Scarlet family, as long as I am alive."
> Smile a bit.
> "At least, I would under normal circumstances. You will understand, Young Mistress, if I refuse any orders that directly impede my ability to return home. Not that I expect you to give any, of course."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #583 on: June 04, 2016, 02:02:37 AM »
> "You told me that Mistress named you the new head of house. Even if the physical building no longer stands, the title and the spirit are still yours, and I will remain loyal to them, to the Scarlet family, as long as I am alive."
> Smile a bit.
> "At least, I would under normal circumstances. You will understand, Young Mistress, if I refuse any orders that directly impede my ability to return home. Not that I expect you to give any, of course."

>"I'm not giving you any orders at all, so don't worry," says Flandre.

>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #584 on: June 04, 2016, 02:08:36 AM »
>Turn towards the other two.
>"Lady Toyosatomimi has already told me before about how everything settled down, but it`s still feels quite odd to me seeing you two together in the same place, considering how things were in my time period, nonetheless..."
>Give them a slight smile.
>"It`s pleasant to see that all ended well."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #585 on: June 04, 2016, 02:12:30 AM »
>Turn towards the other two.
>"Lady Toyosatomimi has already told me before about how everything settled down, but it`s still feels quite odd to me seeing you two together in the same place, considering how things were in my time period, nonetheless..."
>Give them a slight smile.
>"It`s pleasant to see that all ended well."

>Tojiko just gives an embarrassed chuckle.
>"I suppose it has ended well enough," says Shou.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #586 on: June 04, 2016, 02:33:58 AM »
> "Certainly, if what has become of your respective matriarchs is any indication."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #587 on: June 04, 2016, 02:45:33 AM »
> "Certainly, if what has become of your respective matriarchs is any indication."

>"Yeah, we met Miko today," says Flandre. "That was interesting."
>"Oh, have you?" says Tojiko. "Ah, could you try not to spread that around? She's happiest in obscurity."

>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #588 on: June 04, 2016, 02:51:00 AM »
>"Of course, it`s only fair after how she helped us."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #589 on: June 04, 2016, 02:58:08 AM »
> "That does seem to be par for the course for that path of existence, anyway, if what I know of your whole group and what Tenshi told me of Miss Nagae is any indication."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #590 on: June 04, 2016, 03:06:23 AM »
>"Of course, it`s only fair after how she helped us."

>"Thank you," says  Tojiko.

> "That does seem to be par for the course for that path of existence, anyway, if what I know of your whole group and what Tenshi told me of Miss Nagae is any indication."

>"I don't know about them," says Tojiko, "But for her, it is just humility. She doesn't want to boast, you see. It would be unfitting."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #591 on: June 04, 2016, 03:09:22 AM »
> Hmm! Maybe our initial assessment of her was slightly off and the humility has been genuine all this time.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #592 on: June 04, 2016, 05:03:58 AM »
> Hmm! Maybe our initial assessment of her was slightly off and the humility has been genuine all this time.

>It is plausible?
>"Hopefully things haven't been too bad?" says Shou. "It all sounds terribly disorienting."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #593 on: June 04, 2016, 10:30:48 AM »
> "There...has been a lot that has been massively confusing. But I have found that I have been able to simply roll with most of it, if not all of it. It is not necessary that I understand what this future brings."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #594 on: June 04, 2016, 10:39:52 AM »
>"And as well, thankfully, many people I recognize are still around. Such as the Young Mistress... I don't have to simply pray to run into kind strangers at every step. Things may have been going somewhat less smoothly if I hadn't had familiar people to explain things and help me along my way."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #595 on: June 04, 2016, 10:52:20 AM »
> "There...has been a lot that has been massively confusing. But I have found that I have been able to simply roll with most of it, if not all of it. It is not necessary that I understand what this future brings."

>"That is in accordance with the Tao," says Tojiko. "Understand your own role, and the rest shall be."

>"And as well, thankfully, many people I recognize are still around. Such as the Young Mistress... I don't have to simply pray to run into kind strangers at every step. Things may have been going somewhat less smoothly if I hadn't had familiar people to explain things and help me along my way."

>"I don't think strangers would be all that less unaccepting," says Shou.
>"Perhaps more likely to think you're some confused person," says Tojiko. "But I don't know if it would matter in the end."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #596 on: June 04, 2016, 10:57:01 AM »
> "How have things gone for the two of you and all of yours over the last several centuries, by the way? I realize it is a bit hard to condense such things into a simply summary, but I am curious nonetheless."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #597 on: June 04, 2016, 11:58:19 AM »
> "How have things gone for the two of you and all of yours over the last several centuries, by the way? I realize it is a bit hard to condense such things into a simply summary, but I am curious nonetheless."

>"Good, I guess?" says Shou. "On the whole, anyways. Apex isn't a bad place."
>"I don't think it is possible to sum up so much time succinctly," says Tojiko. "But I can't say I have much to complain about."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #598 on: June 04, 2016, 02:00:19 PM »
> "Perhaps simply any major events, then? Other than the establishment of Apex, I mean."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #599 on: June 04, 2016, 09:21:46 PM »
> "Perhaps simply any major events, then? Other than the establishment of Apex, I mean."

>"Well, the trade bickering between Old and New Hometown can get frustrating," says Shou. "Every so often someone has to step in and get them back under control."
>"Oh, that's true," says Tojiko. "Danmaku has been involved at least once."

>_