Author Topic: Headcanon Nonsense  (Read 13362 times)

CyberAngel

• Retired
Re: Headcanon Nonsense
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2015, 10:10:35 PM »
Kagerou is actually Meira, who was bitten by werewolf sometime after SoEW. She settled in human village and tries to lead a peaceful life under a fake name, never using her sword again.

Kaizaki

• Pillager
  • I'm feeling lucky
    • GitHub
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2015, 03:27:11 AM »
A few IN headcanons:
- Keine was stubborn as a child and would at times disobey her elders and their teachings. This caused her to become a were-hakutaku in one incident. She retained her stubbornness, lost most of her human memories, but remembered the lesson she learnt (the hard way). She being a teacher is actually ironic.
- Instead of fighting (or whatever it is they really do), Kaguya and Mokou would sometimes have their own mini moon-viewing when the night is good. Mokou would use her power to make yakitori, and Kaguya would use hers to brew sake.
- Mokou didn't always have hair ribbons. Kaguya did those for her, and Mokou decided to keep them when she discovered they kept her hair from burning.
- Mokou's red-white scheme reminds Kaguya of a rabbit, which prompted her to tie ribbons into the former's hair, especially the "bunny ears" at the top. She never told Mokou why.

I have a few more, but I'll stop there for now.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 04:07:49 AM by Kai »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2015, 09:55:02 PM »
Some of mine:

-Sariel is currently recovering her strength after being defeated by Reimu in HRtP and is secretly planning a coup d'?tat of Makai.
-Yuugenmagan can use its eyes to project images.
-HRtP is actually an event in history where Gensokyo's timeline splits. The timeline where Reimu defeats Sariel instead of Konngara is the canon timeline.
-Mima was sealed away sometime between Mystic Square and EoSD. Which is why we don't see her anymore.
-Shortly after Mystic Square, Alice and Shinki had a massive argument which resulted in Alice leaving Makai. They haven't spoken to each other since.
-Hourai was made before Shanghai and is a failed attempt by Alice to create a completely sentient doll. Hourai went insane due to lacking a soul upon becoming "sentient" and proceeded to hang herself in her madness.
-Shanghai is a revised version of Hourai, and is self aware and capable of moving on her own, but she has not achieved full sentience and still depends on proximity to Alice to fully function.
-Mystia sometimes engages in rap battles with random people.

That's all for now.

MetalStudios

• The Paladin of Phantasm
  • One day I'll get better
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2015, 12:04:51 AM »
-Mima was sealed away sometime between Mystic Square and EoSD. Which is why we don't see her anymore.

I actually always thought that Mima just never left Makai XD
I always thought of her and Shinki becoming good friends after Mystic Square
"Do you believe in gravity? That there's a reason why we meet?"

Marron

• Ordinary crow
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2015, 08:18:58 PM »
As for myself, Mima maybe became a God, and because of that, she tends to not appear in front of Reimu and the other anymore. Maybe she became the God of hatred ?

Tribow

• pichuun
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2015, 05:32:34 PM »
IN chars now

Reimu believes that to keep herself sane she must take in a daily dose of sake

Marisa is immune to a lot of diseases thanks to mushrooms.

Wriggle believes that she is a super hero of the night and protects her fellow insects.

Mystia sometimes performs with the prismriver sisters

Mystia can cure blindness. She herself can never be blind. (So basically she can stare at the sun with no worry. It would hurt though.)

Keine wraps magic around her arms to make her punches more devastating. (works on Mokou when pissed! :D)

Depending on how Reisen positions her arms she shoots different shots

Eirin is immune to all diseases. Reisen is too, but that's because her body has a powerful immune system thanks to constant experiments from Eirin.

Kaguya likes to come up with games to battle with Mokou instead of fighting because...well that gets boring after a while.

Mokou's body is literally fire. If she wanted to, she could just turn her entire body into fire.

Mokou likes to eat a ton of food, so whenever she needs to digest quickly she'll just burn her insides and let them regenerate.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 08:20:28 PM by Tribow »

oh look at that, new gifs
(I apologize if I made you constantly reload)