Author Topic: Rhythm Gaming! Let's dance and groove!  (Read 95977 times)

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
Re: Rhythm Gaming! Let's dance and groove!
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2015, 07:45:52 AM »
step up

sorry I don't do step up so I have no idea.
so I looked at bemaniwiki and this is the quickest way to get true end:
クプロパーツの獲得を後に回し、最短で真エンディングを見るルート(出現条件を満たす為に獲得するのは除く)
a.7→1~6(過去世界を全て、順不同)→8~10(未来世界を全て、順不同)→0順にクリア、BAD END [11プレー]
b.7クリア後、0に移動 [1プレー]
c.0でクプロパーツ獲得及び装備 [1プレー]
d.0クリア後、11に移動 [1プレー]
e.11クリア、真エンディング [1プレー]

a. 7のクプロパーツ獲得→クリア後、1~6・8~10(時の城及び時の終点以外全て、順不同)でクプロパーツ獲得後、再度クリア(10クリア後、11に移動)[20プレー]
b. 11でクプロパーツ獲得 [1プレー]
So it says after bad end, Move to area 0, get qpro parts from 0, clear 0 and move to 11, clear 11 and get true end. Then you clear 7 for parts, 1-6,8-10 for parts, 11 for parts.
Does this make any sense to you?

真エンディングを見るのを後に回し、クプロパーツの獲得を優先するルート
7を1回クリア[1プレー]
1~6(過去世界を全て、順不同)をクリア→再進入しクプロパーツ獲得後、再クリア[18プレー]
8~10(未来世界を全て、順不同)をクリア→再進入しクプロパーツ獲得後、再度クリア(10クリア後、0に移動) [9プレー]
0クリア(BADEND)後7へ自動的に移動、7のクプロパーツ獲得→7クリア→0へ再進入しクプロパーツ獲得及び装備、0を再度クリア、11に移動 [5プレー]
11クリア・真エンディング、7へ自動的に移動 [1プレー]
7クリア後、11に移動 [1プレー]
11でクプロパーツ獲得 [1プレー]
And this one's for getting qpro parts at highest priority and putting off seeing the true ending apparently.

http://p.eagate.573.jp/game/bemani/summer_diary2015/p/
New Large-scale Bemani event!
I'm loving the Triple Journey feel from this one. Hope it's as good as triple journey.
I wonder what will us socal players will manage to unlock with our limited resources :v

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J_hBFtoPm4
The Prologue song delivers. Sota make good vocal songs. Moimoi's English singing is really good.

Also FLOWER and CKP going into Chuunirhythm. What the heck!?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 07:52:13 AM by Thaws »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2015, 02:43:05 PM »
1 v 1 me Maimai I show you the true meaning of pain despair suffering and everything that comes with those three.

Because I am pretty sure none of you can beat I for I am the shitlord of maimai

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

jester147

• Touhou, Rhythm Game, JRPG fan
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2015, 05:09:44 PM »
1 v 1 me Maimai I show you the true meaning of pain despair suffering and everything that comes with those three.

Oh look finally a Maimai-related post after countless posts about IIDX.  :V

But I'm not sure if this is actual challenge or just some retarded post...

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2015, 12:51:02 AM »

Bring it on! I accept your challenge.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2015, 07:44:28 AM »
Man, I remember the days when maimai charts were actually readable. Now I can't break 95 on 11s and 12s, but then again, I haven't played in two years either...

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2015, 04:47:24 AM »
Got the parts, problem was I wasn't playing songs from the orange "already played this shit" folders.

Also passed Afro Knuckle, fourth 11 :toot:

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2015, 09:04:43 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLd7SpIlpo

BEMANI SUMMER DIARY 2015 Concept Movie

How can something be so cheesy, stupid, funny, and moving at the same time???

In the Breeze gud song.

« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2015, 02:25:27 AM »
Miku is in Persona dancing omggggg

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2015, 03:56:28 AM »
Miku is in Persona dancing omggggg

Based Sega is based

Tribow

• pichuun
« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2015, 09:42:13 PM »
I apologize in advance in case someone mentioned this before me.

Has anyone heard of the game Hachi Hachi?
It's really good (and very challenging) rhythm game that was released recently.
It's on the Hong Kong apple appstore and somewhere on the android store (i don't have android).

I was introduced to the game by 3R2 necause he made 2 awesome songs for the game and I just had to play it after hearing them.
Seeing how this thread intimidates my rhythm gaming experience I thought some of you guys would be good at the game.
Here's a trailer
http://youtu.be/gjOVz9Po1sQ

i cant wait for a touhou arrangement to show up there

oh look at that, new gifs
(I apologize if I made you constantly reload)

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2015, 01:33:06 AM »
Not sure if anyone plays Daigasso Band Brothers P, but it got every song released on a Team Shanghai Alice CD added to it. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/anej/contribution/index.html#201

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2015, 06:16:18 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxXxjgxee20

New Matsudo chart in SDVX finally! Been like a year since #Fairy_Joke!
That part starting from 1:05~ hahaha The ultimate blind run killer.
Your hand has to be flying across knob to knob. looks fun :V

Can't spare the credits to unlock this chart until I finish unlocking Everlasting Message GRV though :( and that's gonna take a few more months probably.

For those who's not familiar of sdvx think of his charts as the dj mad mass charts of sdvx. :V

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2015, 06:32:45 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxXxjgxee20

New Matsudo chart in SDVX finally! Been like a year since #Fairy_Joke!
That part starting from 1:05~ hahaha The ultimate blind run killer.
Your hand has to be flying across knob to knob. looks fun :V

Can't spare the credits to unlock this chart until I finish unlocking Everlasting Message GRV though :( and that's gonna take a few more months probably.

For those who's not familiar of sdvx think of his charts as the dj mad mass charts of sdvx. :V

You should see the EXH chart. I think he has a new fetish for jacks now D:

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #133 on: July 30, 2015, 06:39:04 PM »
You should see the EXH chart. I think he has a new fetish for jacks now D:

Haha yeah I saw that. Dem jacks
I like short jacks though so it's fine with me. Love playing Black Emperor's EXH chart :v

Also the song's apparently a remix of satori's theme and I couldn't tell what remix it was until it was pointed out to me. I fail as a touhou fan /_ lol

Soul Devour

• A Casual Touhou Fan
  • Drifting along, one day at a time
« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2015, 02:50:46 AM »
The loctest for DDR2015 has been confirmed to start on August 4th and run until the 18th at the Round 1 location in Puente Hills Mall.

No additional news about D&B doing their own loctest, though.

Haha yeah I saw that. Dem jacks
I like short jacks though so it's fine with me. Love playing Black Emperor's EXH chart :v

Also the song's apparently a remix of satori's theme and I couldn't tell what remix it was until it was pointed out to me. I fail as a touhou fan /_\ lol

Black Emperor EXH is one of my favorite charts in all of SDVX. A shame I can't come close to passing it =\
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 02:53:20 AM by Soul Devour »

PhoenixMaiden

• Resurrected fire maiden
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2015, 06:25:25 PM »
My favorite rhythm game to play is Osu. It's fun to make your own beat maps and play all the different songs. :) I also used to play rock band, ddr, and some dj hero. I really wanna play the new persona dancing game.

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2015, 09:24:40 PM »
My favorite rhythm game to play is Osu. It's fun to make your own beat maps and play all the different songs. :)
In all honesty, I would probably play Osu if the community wasn't terrible, the charts had much more consistency with each other (as well as being decent at the very least *cough*at-least-8-charts-of-Miiro-ranked*cough*), and if a lot of the system itself wasn't so terrible (ie. combo-based scoring). But y'know, Based Peppy would never do anything about it so :V

I mean I really liked Ouendan/EBA so it pains me to see what it's become.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #137 on: August 01, 2015, 10:28:35 PM »
I also dislike how the community actually thinks there are any "osu originals" (sans osu stream, and even then) when it's literally just a simulator of OTO/EBA. Like, no one would say that Butterfly came from Stepmania, right? Same deal. Just a pet peeve though, nothing against the game itself.

On a brighter note, if anyone plays LR2, I made a short lazy remix of Dream of Winds and made it a soundset here.

e: here's a preview so you don't have to actually download it to listen
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:07:53 AM by Aba Matindesu! »

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2015, 10:44:30 PM »
if a lot of the system itself wasn't so terrible (ie. combo-based scoring).

I'm so glad my horrible dislike of combo-based scoring isn't just me
It's probably 85% of why I don't play Rayark games as much as Bemani ones, is because you can miss one note in the middle of the song and lose 6% of the maximum score
(Which isn't as bad as Osu's 60% sure but still)

« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2015, 10:49:36 PM »
a friend of mine is a really high-ranking norwegian osutaiko player who got me to play a few rounds of osutaiko but i mostly just dont care about osu since a) community-driven game with a shit community b) music cribbed from other sources makes it less unique

btw i got an eamuse subscription, probably only for like a month but i have a iidx.me now if anybody wants to see my really low scores and really high misscounts http://iidx.me/entelecheia/
and i have no idea how to use the eamuse rival system, but add me as a rival

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2015, 06:44:00 AM »
btw i got an eamuse subscription, probably only for like a month but i have a iidx.me now if anybody wants to see my really low scores and really high misscounts http://iidx.me/entelecheia/
and i have no idea how to use the eamuse rival system, but add me as a rival

Nice. Have you bought lane covers and all those cool stuff yet. Do you get to keep those customizations set even after the subscription ends?
I just keep my clear lamp records by hand on http://beatmania-clearlamp.com/djdata/CSYM/ :v
Just played In The Breeze today and it felt like a 10.
Also Hard Cleared my sixth 11 and it's Anmolys. yesssss :V :V :V and I've decided to put off working for 9th dan till next iteration. No point getting it now.

Unlocked EGG [GRV] on sdvx so only absurd gaff and daiuchuu left before I finally reach Everlasting Message [GRV] but that's like 50 more creds to go, the grind is real.  :ohdear:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 06:45:45 AM by Thas »

FlamingRok

• Rena is pleased with your efforts.
« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2015, 02:01:50 AM »
In all honesty, I would probably play Osu if the community wasn't terrible, the charts had much more consistency with each other (as well as being decent at the very least *cough*at-least-8-charts-of-Miiro-ranked*cough*), and if a lot of the system itself wasn't so terrible (ie. combo-based scoring). But y'know, Based Peppy would never do anything about it so :V

To be fair, I hardly interact with the community at all, but the other two points are quite valid.

...for standard anyways. Another map that was too often back in around 2010 was U.N. Owen Was Her, with remixes upon remixes of the song having maps. I haven't seen too much repetitiveness into Taiko or osu!mania, though osu!mania is terribly coded in it's own right. Combo-reliant scoring isn't honestly all that bad in my opinion, but it is handled somewhat terribly onto standard and CTB

The pp (performance point) system in the game is where it truly does flop though. In Standard, it is mostly reliant on combo, as stated before. Taiko overweighs easier songs (seriously 205pp shouldn't belong to a 4min 4.7 star song), but underweighs hard songs (again, 7.41 stars with a few misses on DoubleTime, Hidden, Flashlight, and Easy is only 614pp, more onto why this is silly later), though at least it isn't super reliant onto combo, it's more reliant onto misses and accuracy than anything. Also in Taiko, as the combo gets larger, the amount of points you can gain increases, but it only increases to a certain point, so a miss isn't exactly fatal for a high score anymore. CTB is kind of a copy-paste of standard when it comes to scoring and pp scoring. osu!mania, on the other hand, is its own beast. Max score is always 1mil, no matter what. Combo somewhat matters, but a high acc will usually trump a high combo. osu!mania doesn't detect if you hit a wrong key, only if you hit the correct key, or missed a key. It's dumb, but what's also dumb is the pp scoring system! For whatever reason, high star ratings break the pp system utterly. Example is the 7.95 star song MANIERA, where top mania players have S ranked (in Standard and Taiko it's FC'ing a song with good enough acc, in CTB it's gaining 98% acc or more, and in mania it's gaining 95% acc or more) and gotten over 1kpp just from this one song. Just...why...

This was probably either not indepth enough, or too indepth, but either way, yes the system is broken. It will always be the player's choice onto what maps they want to play however, and even if there's 8 or so MIIRO maps, you can skim past those to play more unique songs in the game. And as stated before, you don't really have to interact with the community at all, so thank god for that. Yes, it's community is shit, but don't let that part detract from the overall experience of the game. The complaint onto the combo-based scoring though? Totally understandable!

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2015, 02:55:12 AM »
It will always be the player's choice onto what maps they want to play however, and even if there's 8 or so MIIRO maps, you can skim past those to play more unique songs in the game.
The issue is more or less how songs like Miiro can have 8 charts get ranked very easily but some other people who try to submit more obscure songs either have to wait a long time or never get their charts ranked (however this is just what I heard). Also, there's an awful abundance of nightcore.

« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2015, 03:01:38 AM »
Nice. Have you bought lane covers and all those cool stuff yet. Do you get to keep those customizations set even after the subscription ends?
I just keep my clear lamp records by hand on http://beatmania-clearlamp.com/djdata/CSYM/ :v
Just played In The Breeze today and it felt like a 10.
Also Hard Cleared my sixth 11 and it's Anmolys. yesssss :V :V :V and I've decided to put off working for 9th dan till next iteration. No point getting it now.
haven't bothered with lane covers etc since I remember reading they get wiped between styles. I bought some hourglasses though so I'm gonna try Routing next time I play. I'm also pretty sure everything stays the same once the subscription ends, you just can't switch it around.

I was trying to keep track of my clear lamps and grades on a spreadsheet but then it got tedious and I was like "screw it I'll just copy everything down from iidx.me so I can at least look at some of my old scores when copula comes out"

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2015, 08:47:26 AM »
haven't bothered with lane covers etc since I remember reading they get wiped between styles. I bought some hourglasses though so I'm gonna try Routing next time I play. I'm also pretty sure everything stays the same once the subscription ends, you just can't switch it around.

I was trying to keep track of my clear lamps and grades on a spreadsheet but then it got tedious and I was like "screw it I'll just copy everything down from iidx.me so I can at least look at some of my old scores when copula comes out"

I guess you're better off spending your Fricos on unlocking Chrono Seeker songs...?
Though those songs being unlocked in SUPER FUTURE 2323 might be hinting that they'll be on the default list of copula like how Qprogue was unlocked by default. Though there was still tricoro songs not being unlocked by default on SPADA so we never know.
Are you gonna try the hyper or another chart :V dat another chart looks crazy for a 11

I'm keeping a list of the lv15 songs I've excessive rate cleared (same as hard clear on iidx) and AAA'd on SDVX actually and it's getting really hard to keep track and read haha :V but I take screencaps of any good scores I get by cam or the eamuse app so I can look anytime.
but yeah iidx is still kinda weird and dumb in that it flushes scores every iteration but I guess most people care more about lamps than score so it isn't too bad (or that might be the effect of annual flushes not the cause whatever.)

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2015, 12:57:33 PM »
Rumor mill:

• Colorful IA/VT is ACTUALLY OUT NOW WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • Dave & Busters has stated that Pump It Up isn't making them the money they really expected it to make, but rather than give up on music games they are looking to try out DDR next, starting with 2015
  • Additionally, D&B Man said that due to licensing issues, other Bemani games like Jubeat would be more difficult to bring over without revamping the entire game.  However, the easiest game to secure all licensing for would apparently be Sound Voltex...
  • Neon FM was spotted recently sporting D&B stickers on the sides of the machine.  A sign of things to come?

FlamingRok

• Rena is pleased with your efforts.
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2015, 01:45:25 PM »
The issue is more or less how songs like Miiro can have 8 charts get ranked very easily but some other people who try to submit more obscure songs either have to wait a long time or never get their charts ranked (however this is just what I heard). Also, there's an awful abundance of nightcore.

Nightcore is less common now, but just like U.N. Owen Was Her, but even moreso, there was an abundance sometime in 2012-ish and earlier. The beatmap ranking...yes I see your concern there, hell I have a Taiko map pending right now, and despite it being modded thoroughly, I still haven't had any luck getting even a bubble.
RIP Remi Gazel - Lurking in the Darkness eventually

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2015, 04:00:53 PM »
  • Colorful IA/VT is ACTUALLY OUT NOW WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Oh yeah it's out, too bad I don't have a Vita :(

I need my fix of rhythm games feat. best vocaloid.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2015, 06:33:26 PM »
  • Dave & Busters has stated that Pump It Up isn't making them the money they really expected it to make, but rather than give up on music games they are looking to try out DDR next, starting with 2015
  • Additionally, D&B Man said that due to licensing issues, other Bemani games like Jubeat would be more difficult to bring over without revamping the entire game.  However, the easiest game to secure all licensing for would apparently be Sound Voltex...
These are from the reddit AMA, right? I hope all the branches get updated because I don't wanna be stuck with X :ohdear:

• Neon FM was spotted recently sporting D&B stickers on the sides of the machine.  A sign of things to come?
...welp, looks like I know what I'll be doing with my 5 hours of free time between classes.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2015, 06:45:39 PM »
These are from the reddit AMA, right? I hope all the branches get updated because I don't wanna be stuck with X :ohdear:
Yep

...welp, looks like I know what I'll be doing with my 5 hours of free time between classes.
I don't remember where they were seen, but it wasn't actually at a D&B yet, but I got to play it at MAGfest and I liked it enough that I would actually go to a D&B and play it.  I'd rather this than another dance game but idk how much money one would make, but at least it's cheaper to buy than DDR