Author Topic: Trustee Mafia: Flash Version (game over, town wins)  (Read 19788 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Trustee Mafia: Flash Version (Day 1)
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2014, 06:45:20 AM »
Yes; well I more have a list of someone I think is not scum; and honestly I'm pretty null on everyone else.

I'm pretty confident Rawr is town; his actions make no sense as scum; and I'm town of course. But between the remainders? Couldn't tellya who's scum. Aside from the huge lack of content to go by I also don't see anything that looks like a scumtell...

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2014, 08:37:27 AM »
Yeah, lack of content is a thing. Not sure what my town reads are, tbh. I am slightly gut scum with Zakeri. Not sure about Rawr. His behavior does not really make sense. For the lack of better alternatives still keeping my vote on him.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2014, 11:21:20 AM »
Also this ain't gonna help but I'm in London all weekend so yeah; my activity next two days? Good luck.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2014, 02:27:13 PM »
I admit, a lot of why I think Rawr is scum involves unhealthy doses of WIFOM that I don't see it necessary to share here, but then again there hasn't been enough going on to really decide who else to vote for, and Rawr seems to want to become a trustee himself, so eh.

Also cousins came over and wanted to see Universal Studios, so I'm going on V/LA for like 24 hours.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2014, 02:58:43 PM »
I was without Internet yesterday and probably will be so today.   

Don't lynch me.

CF7

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2014, 06:28:48 PM »
Hummm... Is it just me, or there's no day limit?

CF7

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2014, 06:29:33 PM »
Also my internet connection is less than stellar too. Weird.

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2014, 06:58:44 PM »
I don't have enough frowny faces for this game. I have no idea how cf7 possibly could gut scum read zakeri and keep his vote on me.

CF7

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2014, 07:46:09 PM »
Slightly scum read on Zakeri. You're a bit more than slightly.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2014, 07:54:32 PM »
OK my access is gonna be severely limited in a few hours so I'mma gonna dump that I think CF7 is town. Everyone else is slightly different shades of null; which considering most of the posts in this thread are CF7; makes sense.

I also have a townread on myself as well.

I'm just going to follow my gut here; and say Raitaki's not being as active in the earlygame as he usually is; which could suggest a different alignment from him. This is 100% gut.

#Vote: Raitaki

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2014, 08:05:51 PM »
thats not the point how can you even scum read him when im also scum reading him.

« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2014, 08:11:13 PM »
also yes no day limit hurray maybe someone could end it by hammering me

CF7

« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2014, 08:20:30 PM »
thats not the point how can you even scum read him when im also scum reading him.
Well, i don't see how both can't be true. I still need to think about all this. Also i'll prolong your suffering i guess.
##Unvote.
Going to sleep soon. And then i'll reread the thread when i am awake in like 10 hours.

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2014, 08:32:53 PM »
in what universe could both possibly be true. yet again end game it would lower scum chance of winning from 66% to a 33% chance of winning. for what reason would i bus my scum buddy zakeri and think its a good idea.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2014, 09:54:20 PM »
I don't have any rules set up for time limits or minimum activity, and I don't want to change the rules while the game is being played. If I were to do this again, I would put in something, as I have thought of a couple ideas since the game started.
However, it doesn't seem that bad as it is.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2014, 09:56:45 PM »
Dr Rawr (2) Dr Rawr, Raitaki
Raikaria (1) ActionDan
Raitaki (2) Raikaria, Zakeri

Not voting: CF7

Dr Rawr is at L-2.
Raitaki is at L-2.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2014, 10:42:16 PM »

Could you describe this more, because the post Rawr was responding to made it sound like you were more suspicious of me but kept on him because "Whatever who cares?".

Because being suspicious and trying to vote for scum is not a thing exclusive to town. appearing town is super important for scum this game.

everyone's gone today and I thought I'd be able to make up for my once per day style the past two days. Oh well.

« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2014, 10:51:11 PM »
dr rawr trying to get himself lynched while also bussing his scum buddy to look town. the ultimate scum play among scum plays  :smug:

« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2014, 10:53:19 PM »
anyways could someone at least humor the idea i posted on the last page posts 56-59

CF7

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2014, 07:35:04 AM »
Could you describe this more, because the post Rawr was responding to made it sound like you were more suspicious of me but kept on him because "Whatever who cares?".
Well, as i said i have a slight gut scum read on you. I can't quite place it. Maybe it's activity, or lack of there of, but everyone in this game is guilty of this to some degree, maybe it's something else. You're less scummy than Rawr, tho.

@Rawr, i don't think that lynching the towniest players is such a good idea. Because by that logic, there will be no easy picks for graveyard vote by the end.
Also i still think that your behavior is likely to be a crazy ass scum conspiracy.

After some more analysis, if i'd go with meta (including my own), i'd vote Raikaria for meta reasons. They might be wrong and i do not want to rely on meta too much, but it's there.

CF7

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2014, 07:40:50 AM »
Also my pc internet connectivity  is quite bad so i'll be using my vita, which honestly is not better than phone posting.

« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2014, 10:46:24 AM »
The idea is people are having harder time to find Scum rather then finding town

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2014, 02:09:50 PM »
So I sat down and actually thought about Rawr's suggestion. At first I was like "okay we do that then all the people trustees would rather vote for would be in graveyard ???" but then I realized with scum being this hard to find in this game relying on a 66% random chance to win might actually be more reliable than our scumradars? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh mindfucks

I guess I'm leaning town the most on Zak and Raikaria? Mostly gut I guess, they haven't tripped any real red flags yet, though I'm more confident of town!Raikaria than town!Zak since I read the former correctly more often. Dan and NNR are too non-existent to really read.

I'm a little bit miffed that Raikaria thinks I'm scum for less than normal activity in a game with like, three pages of posts after like 4 days. Is this your new convenient catchphrase for scumreading me or something :I
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2014, 02:34:15 PM »
Wait dafuq I'm saying. We win by trustees voting town, not scum.

Rawr you're indirectly confusing me get out of here >_>

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2014, 02:36:39 PM »
So yeah I'm pretty sure Rawr's suggestion is no good since if the towniest are in trustee board who would they vote for.

« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2014, 03:08:38 PM »
Like I said it's easier to find town than scum. Bonus points if we also lynch Scum before we get three trustees. Game is going nowhere so we need to do something

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2014, 03:09:12 PM »
Why not find the towniest then lynch the other people

« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2014, 03:10:55 PM »
Then let's lynch actiondan and raikaria. I'll give zakeri credit for actually playing the game.

CF7

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2014, 05:22:28 PM »
I think we still need to lynch scum. This whole graveyard voting/victory is so backwards. Anyway.
##Vote Dr Rawr.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2014, 10:13:11 PM »
I'm a little bit miffed that Raikaria thinks I'm scum for less than normal activity in a game with like, three pages of posts after like 4 days. Is this your new convenient catchphrase for scumreading me or something :I

Yeah but usually you're really active ED1. So am I too.

Anyway; as I said; slight scumread; and pure gut. And it's not even a scumread. It's a nullread with gut.

Anyway; just got back for the night at 23:10 my time. More in the morning. Apologies.