Author Topic: Doctor Wars Mafia - Game Over  (Read 49604 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Doctor Wars Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #420 on: May 13, 2014, 12:31:11 AM »
Mad about everything.

Mad about Dan.

Mad about role shenanigans.

Mad that there are three claimed docs.

Mad that I couldn't keep interest in this game for more then a game day because of it all.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #421 on: May 13, 2014, 12:32:40 AM »
I was actually ready to sub out at the end of D2 but for god knows why I'm still here.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #422 on: May 13, 2014, 12:35:16 AM »
Dan didn't even do anything useful with his claim.

I still don't know who doc'd SB or why they did it.

But you got one thing right, eh?  I bet there's not 4 VT's.  Hey guess what NNR claimed. 
This is still actually the dumbest reason to suspect me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #423 on: May 13, 2014, 12:37:27 AM »
I was against Massclaim because I knew it would be the death of my interest in this game, Skypal. I don't care about setup gaming, like, at all, and I lose all interest when I'm forced to do it.

Why shouldn't I be against massclaim, anyway? All it is is a neat way to let scum know who to shoot and roleblock.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #424 on: May 13, 2014, 12:38:50 AM »
I actually kinda bet Skypal is gunning for me at this point because I'm the designated last easy mislynch since I'm really bordering on just subbing out and can barely tolerate keeping up.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #425 on: May 13, 2014, 12:43:54 AM »
As soon as he started catching heat from Zakeri and I for his bad vote, he vote switched to ActionDan and put him at L-1, because "Fine, if we're going to play this game,  then Dan makes a good enough lynch for me, anyway."  OK, but where's your case?  As soon as DNA criticised him for it, NNR cancelled his vote.  Then he finally questions my claim, and then immediately revotes Raikaria without a case.

This is blatant wagon hopping in an attempt to distance himself from defending Serela, who I also said was scum on day 1.  As well as that, minimal effort, no attempts to make a case, no real scumhunting and just defending or shutting down other players.  NNR vote parks and disappears for the rest of day 1. 
I actually hate you for all of this, especially the Raikaria thing since I've had a huge suspicion on him since D1.
I cancelled my vote on Dan because he asked me not to let someone get hammered by accident, too..

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #426 on: May 13, 2014, 12:45:09 AM »
I haven't even fucking mentioned Serela since D1 either.

Why do you still think I'm defending him? I literally do not give a shit about Serela at this point.He's in LYLO so the game is ruined anyway.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #427 on: May 13, 2014, 12:47:39 AM »
Only now do I realize it's LYLO but at this point, fuck this game, the sooner it ends, the better. If scum wants to power hammer or whatever, then fine. Not that I don't think Skypal is obvscum at this point for his dumb claim anyway. How often does he try and get away with dumb claims? Pretty often.

##Vote: Skypaladin

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #428 on: May 13, 2014, 12:49:17 AM »
I really wish that this game hadn't been 2 days of panic lynches, or I would be a lot happier with the current outcome.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #429 on: May 13, 2014, 12:50:29 AM »
That's actually the reason I hate this game the most. Is it really that hard for 9 people to be active and consolidate on the same fucking person more then 30 minutes before a lynch?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #430 on: May 13, 2014, 12:51:48 AM »
Apparently it is. SB was at that point only scum by this fucking paradox of a game, and Zak wasn't even scummy for the duration of D1, he was just power-wagoned as an alternate choice to obvscum D1 Raikaria

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #431 on: May 13, 2014, 12:54:38 AM »
I'm going to laugh when Skypal and Raikaria are the scumteam because then this will have been the most annoying game I have ever played.

Except I won't be laughing because I still have a headache reading this stuff.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #432 on: May 13, 2014, 03:02:10 AM »
That's actually the reason I hate this game the most. Is it really that hard for 9 people to be active and consolidate on the same fucking person more then 30 minutes before a lynch?
I told Dan that motk has issues with actually consolidating properly. BUT NOBODY EVER LISTENS TO SERELA

Given that meta says Raikaria's statement of "asking Serela to make a case in lylo is literally asking to lose the game" is actually painfully true, maybe not listening to me isn't the worst? I actually have a pretty good track record for catching scum when it's not lylo though ;_;

I admit my d2 was pretty lackluster, the first chunk of it was my birthday and then after that... welp, it was basically a 1v1 between Dan and SB. And the 1v1 was... entirely roleshenanigans. Of course, they both flipped town, so I guess it was a pretty shitty 1v1. I would have significantly considered voting Dan if he wasn't dead right now, but, uh, I guess that nightkill was pretty good then. I say significantly because SkyPal is still a thing. When I look at the playerlist, I'm preeeeeetty sure I'm going to hop on that skypal vote because OH BOY I SURE DO LOVE QUICKLYNCHES :D #serelaruinslyloyetagain

The part holding me back is where he's putting way more effort into the game than everyone else, so maybe I shouldn't be so hasty and should ACTUALLY REVIEW the other people. NNR/Raikaria scumteam wouldn't be that weird right? Darkie is weird as usual but I don't think he's scum.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #433 on: May 13, 2014, 06:42:02 AM »
Votecount 3.2

Sky_Paladin: (1) NekoNekoRex

Not Voting: [4/5] Raikaria, Serela, Sky_Paladin, Darkninjaabc

You have 2 days, 14 hours and 18 minutes left. 3 votes are needed for a majority. It is now LYLO.
(Countdown)

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #434 on: May 13, 2014, 07:45:04 AM »
What the divine fuck Sky P. And everyone in general.

You covered me, a claimed VT, instead of the claimed Vig who was being super duper townie and playing NOTHING like his scum behavior.

Moreover, people just hammered the claimed Doctor who was ACTUALLY DEFENDING HIMSELF instead of the claimed VT who was lacklustre (NNR) throughout the game, NNR was, and is still going turbo apathetic and even mashed a random vote on Sky P IN FUCKING LYLO just for the sake of it.

I need some time to read everything that came up but seriously what the hell playerbase.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #435 on: May 13, 2014, 08:18:45 AM »
DNA, I didn't believe Dan was a vig after SB died.  I thought he was scum for sure.  So then I thought "Who are scum going to try and hit?"  I actually thought me, to be honest, or that I would be sabotaged at the very least, so any action would be futile. 

Seeing as we were going into LYLO I wanted to save players who I thought were more likely to be town.  You're welcome :/

I don't know what Dan's 'scummy' behavior is so I can't say what his 'town' behavior is.  All I know is that he was way more active this game because we lit a fire under his ass and for that I am happy.  That he got SB killed for no reason and then died, I am less happy about. 

I just want to remind you that I am a town doc.  If I was a scum doc, why would I have covered SB instead of my team mate?  If I was scum, I would have claimed blocking the hit as soon as Dan put his hand up because it would make me look super town.  Hell, looking back at all my drunk banana posts, it would have been very easy to say "oh yeah and here I am crumbing that I was going to cover SB".  It would have been so easy. 

Instead we have NNR hard defending Serela from the very start of the game.  SB even called him on it. 

I don't mind if you want to vote Serela just to prove the association but I'm not 100% about Serela; I can't read her because everything she does looks scummy to me, even when she's town. 

But I want NNR's head on a pike because his defence is "I can't be bothered to play properly" and a train of empty content posts that are self-contradictory. 

NNR's made no effort to respond to my claim except to vote me.  Everyone has been here and I'm not quick-hammered so safe to say NNR's scum.  Or to be more specific, it is now a 1 v 1 versus NNR and I. 

##vote NekoNekoRex
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #436 on: May 13, 2014, 08:23:04 AM »
NNR
and Zak wasn't even scummy for the duration of D1, he was just power-wagoned as an alternate choice to obvscum D1 Raikaria

Sigh.  Did you mean Raitaki?  Zakeri was the night 1 casualty. 

But you are right about the panic-consolidation lynches.  Seeing as I was nearly one of them yesterday.
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #437 on: May 13, 2014, 09:25:32 AM »
Sky P, do factor in that we don't have anything we can do to reliably confirm your ability as a town doctor, your protection claim is kind of forced and out of place. I appreciate you for townreading me but things stand currently that you ignored Vig!Dan and we paid for it.

That said AD's flip pretty much pseudo confirmed Sky P as town doc,

I would gladly lynch NNR and Serela by process of elimation. Raikaria's play is scummy but honestly I trust the BPV claim to fit in snugly in this setup.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #438 on: May 13, 2014, 10:41:27 AM »
I really want to vote NNR for not being quickhammered already. But the day's discussion shouldn't end so fast.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #439 on: May 13, 2014, 11:18:21 AM »
Overslept. Re-reading now.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #440 on: May 13, 2014, 11:52:52 AM »
Just gonna throw out a thoughtwall as I read.

- Serela pops up and votes Sky for... not voting. [#37] He keeps this vote despite later posts for a while.
- Sky overeacts calling Dan a 'lurker' before we even have 2 pages of content. [#43]
- #57, DNA votes Sky because of the flaws in his vote on NNR.
- Sky shows up again. Makes a case on Serela but FoS's Serela instead of voting because that would be L-1.
- #83 - NNR is asking why are we voting Serela when several people have mentioned it.
- Missed SB/NNR interaction as important until Sky pointed it out in #84. SB accuses NNR/Serela scumteam
- #86 NNR writes off Serela's actions as scum and call;s it 'idiot townie'.
- #90 - More defending Serela, asking where his scum intent is. When I explain it as 'getting a mislynch on Sky as that's what's been happening a lot'. Then he just takes my offering of an 'intent' and discredits it in #97.
- DNA appearing to put in good town effort. [94/95]
- #114 Serela says a DNA lynch would not be bad
- #116 NNR votes me for my reasoning on what Serela might be doing. Which has happened the last 2 games in a row.
- Zakeri's #128 case on NNR sums up NNR/Serela D1 interactions pretty well. It almost seems like Chainsaw defense.
- Not to mention Sky accuses NNR of that exact thing in #130
- Serela claims NNR has been putting in 'effort' and 'pushing things pretty well' in #135, when all NNR's been really doing is defending him and chainsawing into me.
- NNR's #137 and #138. States why he thinks I'm scum and then randomly switches to Actiondan because he's 'A good enough lynch for me anyway'. No other reasoning. Could 'good enough' be a scumslip? Meaning 'He's not my scumbuddy?'
- DNA's #140. He wouldn't come out and say that if he was scum.
- #143 NNR openly states he is defending Serela. Again gives him the 'idiot townie' pass card.
- I'm an idiot and somehow during D1 read all of this as town effort. I guess flips and results change how things look in the eyes of the beholder.
- **Consolidation Rush**. Of people still alive me and DNA were mislynchers.. so whoops?

D1 summary:

Dosen't look like the following scum combos are possible:

- Me + NNR - NNR was really pushing me hard
- Me + DNA - Again, I stated multiple times that I would lynch DNA
- Me + Serela - I pushed Serela quite a lot
- Sky + Serela - They spent half the day slapping each other
- Sky + NNR - I doubt Sky would start slapping NNR for Chainsaw Defense if they were buddies

So this leaves:
Me + Sky - I guess you could accuse me of defending Sky, but Serela's vote was really bad, to the degree NNR was giving him 'idiot town' cards.
DNA + Serela - Nothing to suggest this really in D1; except DNA's D1 in retrospect looks townie now
DNA + NNR - Again, nothing suggests either way
DNA + Sky - You see where this is going, right?
NNR + Serela - Ding Ding Ding. NNR spent almost all of Day 1 defending Serela with a Chainsaw Defense. Serela was a lot less waffle-happy and active than usual during Day 1.

I'm about 90% sure after reading Day 1 that the scumteam is Serela+NNR.

Gonna re-read Day 2 now.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #441 on: May 13, 2014, 12:10:57 PM »
- Day 2

- Actiondan vs SB. It is revealed AD lied about his role previously. It is very strange that he asks SB if he received a message as well before revealing that he is a Vigilante. What is the point of asking SB if he received the message you claimed he would during Day 1 if no such message would even exist?

- I must apologise. I recall DNA pushing for a massclaim, but it appears the suggestion was brought forward by Actiondan. It is worth noting that Serela is VERY vocal about being against a massclaim, despite him only claiming VT. [#224, #231]

Sky claims a 3rd doctor at some point. But as I said when it happened, I SERIOUSLY do not think that Sky_Paladin is dumb enough to claim as a 3rd binary Doctor unless he really was a 3rd Binary Doctor.

I'm waveing my arms around being useless and confused about the 1v1.

#289 - Serela is STILL being worried about the massclaim. Don't like this tone either:
But you say things like that and then it turns out that wow, town has a lot of power, and we reveal even more roles we probably shouldn't've.

Bolded in particular I don't like the tone of.

#294 is why I thought DNA was the mastermind behind the massclaim

#295 - Again, Serela's tone about claiming:
Anyway fine, I'm VT. There's several people who haven't claimed and I'm not going anywhere today (I... think?) so if we weren't fully massclaiming I didn't want to have already jumped at it. :T

'Anyway fine' suggests a great deal of annoyance at claiming, and then he complains about 'if we're not fully massclaiming *huff puff*''. Seems strange for a VT.

Both NNR and me mention dislike of the massclaim as well, but we are a lot less vocal than Serela is about it.

DNA keeps mentioning he would lynch me.

Serela keeps avoiding the main SB/Dan issue. Also in #313 he dosen't want people to talk about Role Shenanigans. Scum wouldn't want that. Worth noting NNR also shows apathy towards them.

NNR mentions he's 'mad an DNA for forcing a massclaim'. When it was ActionDan who actually suggested it [Which is the cause for my misunderstanding, I think] when he claims... VT again.

In #336 NNR says 'don't lynch Dan please' and in #340 he says he wants to lynch Dan.

From here Sky claims and it frankly just turns into a storm of panic as deadline looms.

Worth noting both NNR and Serela are on Sky_Paladin. Both of them flip to SB to secure a lynch as well. After all, if they are a scumteam, it wouldn't matter which of the two they lynched really.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #442 on: May 13, 2014, 12:12:35 PM »
Pretty sure the scumteam is NNR/Serela at this point. The fact neither NNR or Sky have been quickhammered suggests at least NNR is scum. [Scum cannot quickhammer a wagon one of them is on, and they cannot quickhammer a wagon that would lynch one of them].

##Vote: NekoNekoRex

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #443 on: May 13, 2014, 12:13:12 PM »
Also I simply do not think a scumteam that does not involve one of Serela or NNR makes any sense at all looking at interactions.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #444 on: May 13, 2014, 12:14:31 PM »
i am here raikaria, need the help?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #445 on: May 13, 2014, 12:26:49 PM »
Well if I'm right about the scumteam it's not like Serela will hammer NNR.

But I'd rather you read for yourself and make up your own mind on the matter.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #446 on: May 13, 2014, 12:28:06 PM »
I made up my mind already, tbh the roles read themselves out.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #447 on: May 13, 2014, 12:30:43 PM »
I am ready BT. Are you L@DY?

##Vote: NNR

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #448 on: May 13, 2014, 12:35:03 PM »
I'm in classes, actually. You'll have to wait around two hours, sorry!

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #449 on: May 13, 2014, 02:37:22 PM »
Votecount 3.3 - Final

NekoNekoRex: (3) SkyPaladin, Raikaria, Darkninjaabc
Sky_Paladin: (1) NekoNekoRex

Not Voting: [1/5] Serela