Author Topic: Touhou Piano Score Request  (Read 1645 times)

Touhou Piano Score Request
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:20:40 AM »
*TO MODS: just realised I was silly enough to post this in the wrong section  :blush: Please can someone help move it? *

So I've just discovered Everfades' piano album, "Reverie" through their "Meiling's Toccata" song.  I never did realise they had works aside from that one, and am hooked on their style.

I understand they used to offer their piano scores for download on their website, pianoscore.sakura.ne.jp . Unfortunately, the site is now down.  :ohdear:

While I do have the sheets for the Meiling song, I was wondering if there was anyone her who was fortunate enough to grab the rest of the sheets they had on offer before they shut down? I would be most grateful for any assistance  :)So I've just discovered Everfades' piano album, "Reverie" through their "Meiling's Toccata" song.  I never did realise they had works aside from that one, and am hooked on their style.

I understand they used to offer their piano scores for download on their website, pianoscore.sakura.ne.jp . Unfortunately, the site is now down.  :ohdear:

While I do have the sheets for the Meiling song, I was wondering if there was anyone her who was fortunate enough to grab the rest of the sheets they had on offer before they shut down? I would be most grateful for any assistance  :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:25:04 AM by harrykinomoto »