Author Topic: the family isn't home  (Read 48912 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: the family isn't home
« Reply #570 on: August 18, 2009, 09:58:13 PM »
Yeah, sounds like they found a meth lab.

Easy Mode

« Reply #571 on: August 18, 2009, 09:58:49 PM »
All the moms in Utah do meth. I would, too if I had to queaf out 328473240237482 babies. :/

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #572 on: August 18, 2009, 10:00:08 PM »
A couple miles away from the city is actually an advantageous place for something like that... If there are warehouses, old barns, or any open, large buildings, they can serve as hidden drug bases that are not too far away from the area of distribution.

Easy Mode

« Reply #573 on: August 18, 2009, 10:01:16 PM »
That's beautiful thinking there.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #574 on: August 18, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »
I only know because used to be involved with that stuff too... I got out young, though, and never suffered afterward. Unfortunately for TSO, having his brother involved with drug dealing means that his whole family is at risk of backlash.

Still, I don't image there's a lot of competition going on in Ohio, where it's all homemade, so there shouldn't be a violent reaction.

Easy Mode

« Reply #575 on: August 18, 2009, 10:06:15 PM »
Is it just me or is imagine being turned into image? CONSPIRACY.

Well, that's good. Addictions and just being in with that stuff overall is bad. Good to see you're fine, though.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #576 on: August 18, 2009, 10:06:58 PM »
So instead of some, like... cataclysmic explosion, it'll prolly' just be a few 'bomps' or somesuch, right?

Also, nah. It's prolly' just you. Then again, by some infernal unmiracle I managed to typo 'are' as 'all'. I have no idea either.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Easy Mode

« Reply #577 on: August 18, 2009, 10:08:21 PM »
A few times I've typed imagine and it came out image.

And looking at Jan-san's I'm hoping it's just a typo. TSO U GOT SUM SPLAININ' 2 DO.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #578 on: August 18, 2009, 10:10:35 PM »
What?

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Easy Mode

« Reply #579 on: August 18, 2009, 10:11:20 PM »
The image to imagine. But not really.
I just suck with typos.  :V

Dragoshi

« Reply #580 on: August 18, 2009, 10:19:25 PM »
Yeah, I also seem to get pretty friggin' bad with typos as well. Especially when I turn several words in a row into a garbled mess of letters. Like dearf/ fycjubg sklaa for dear fucking god or vutioud sd yo ehrn in place of curious as to when, and to a lesser exten gjojla sjre instead of holy shit.

Though for some reason I find this one incredibly simple typo a friend of mine made to be amusing... Harpoob instead of Harpoon. I have no idea why, though. :x

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #581 on: August 18, 2009, 10:28:46 PM »
Harpoob sounds like a Pokemon. Like a friend of Bidoof's or something.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #582 on: August 18, 2009, 10:30:24 PM »
But do you typo words in the wrong tense?

Seriously, yalls see me do that shit all the time (about the only one I do intentionally is pluralization). Especially adverb forms. I think I have some kind of obscure linguistic dysfunction.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #583 on: August 19, 2009, 12:12:12 AM »
Hm? I'm pretty sure that was just a typo... I couldn't imagine why it would be anything else.

...Any news, TSO?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #584 on: August 19, 2009, 01:03:17 AM »
No idear what it was, but my brother hasn't been home for most of the day either :V

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #585 on: August 19, 2009, 01:16:35 AM »
No idear what it was, but my brother hasn't been home for most of the day either :V

scandal in the TSO house

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #586 on: August 19, 2009, 01:57:25 AM »
it is thundering outside, and I'm scuur'd. someone please send me a bear :'<
Wotters gonna' wot

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #587 on: August 19, 2009, 01:59:44 AM »
it is thundering outside, and I'm scuur'd.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #588 on: August 19, 2009, 02:04:50 AM »
it is thundering outside, and I'm scuur'd.

fuck you dog, you're not so cool.
Wotters gonna' wot

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #589 on: August 19, 2009, 02:12:26 AM »

It's a trap!

« Reply #590 on: August 19, 2009, 02:52:41 AM »
Oh man goggle took a real sucky photo of my house.

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #591 on: August 19, 2009, 03:24:01 AM »
Goggles can't take pictures.

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #592 on: August 19, 2009, 05:28:33 AM »
TSO:

Trinidad, Colorado.  Go there Nao

In unrelated news.  I am back home.  Why am I still miserable?

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #593 on: August 19, 2009, 05:31:18 AM »
A couple miles away from the city is actually an advantageous place for something like that... If there are warehouses, old barns, or any open, large buildings, they can serve as hidden drug bases that are not too far away from the area of distribution.

I contest that claim, locally here we brew them in the band room at school at one point, I shit you not.

and it was not even proper meth, there is like 1% cocaine mixed with rat poison and menthol dust.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #594 on: August 19, 2009, 06:13:10 AM »
There was already a meth lab bust near my street just a few miles up so it wouldn't surprise me if they got another.  It's stupid easy to make meth with the kinds of compounds already available on most farms.

People are retarded, and I hate that my brother is one of the people who helps peddle this shit.  He even talked my cousin, who has a 2 year old and a newborn, to do mushrooms :|

Dragoshi

« Reply #595 on: August 19, 2009, 06:17:25 AM »
...for a second there I parsed it as your cousin being 2 years old. And then I noticed the 'who has'.

I think my brain is starting to nod off agian. :x

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #596 on: August 19, 2009, 06:31:34 AM »
A-F: I guess I meant a real operation, not amateur meth labs... Well, I guess most, if not all, meth labs are run by amateurs anyway. Besides, after moving, a "drug bust" was someone getting caught growing pot in their basement, so it's been a long while since I've seen any organized crime.

TSO: Yeah, that would seem to be the likely explanation... No way to know for sure until you get news, though.

And of course people are retarded. Do you think anyone important on the higher-end of the chain really does meth? In fact, most street dealers start dealing to support their habits. A few smart dealers, and most higher-ups, aren't even touching what they're selling.

Although how your brother talked someone else into this isn't totally beyond me. Is your cousin the "generally reliable" type? Just because someone has kids doesn't make them responsible, as I'm sure many people would testify.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #597 on: August 19, 2009, 06:35:58 AM »
She got married and knocked up right after highschool so... no she's not the "generally reliable" type =P

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #598 on: August 19, 2009, 06:36:05 AM »
I swear my body still feels effects from smoking that fucked up shit of rat poison concoction.

<-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #599 on: August 19, 2009, 06:38:54 AM »
As Jan seems to be the one who knows about this shit.

Wouldn't it be rather hard for a non-user to become a dealer to begin with? As a user, you're able to make make connections with other dealers and suppliers and actually get your hands on the stuff. As a non-user, you'd have to find a way to get into that infrastructure and gain trust, I would imagine. And unless you're already in organized crime and have a good name, I imagine this would not be easy.