Author Topic: the family isn't home  (Read 47640 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: the family isn't home
« Reply #600 on: August 19, 2009, 06:40:03 AM »
I like how my brother told me he stopped smoking meth because it was "too good" and didn't want to get addicted :|

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #601 on: August 19, 2009, 06:52:09 AM »
I like how my brother told me he stopped smoking meth because it was "too good" and didn't want to get addicted :|

There's still a few brain cells intact there.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #602 on: August 19, 2009, 07:03:00 AM »
Except the sentence before that was "I want to try any drug, any drink, anything at least once."

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #603 on: August 19, 2009, 07:04:27 AM »
Tell him he can't, and that it would never happen until he can own a house, a car, and a woman and pay his monthly bills.

that will discourage him enough.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #604 on: August 19, 2009, 07:05:21 AM »
He owns a car, and has lived on his own and does pay his monthly bills.  Unfortunately on the scale of "responsible" in regards to my parents eyes he's far better off than me :\

The only reason he moved home wasn't because he couldn't support himself, but because the place he was in he kept on getting broken into.  And he hardly stays here anyways, only coming home maybe once a week or so and sleeps wherever else.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #605 on: August 19, 2009, 07:08:48 AM »
You got a real short end of the stick there. Leech him for cash.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #606 on: August 19, 2009, 07:33:46 AM »
Then you should own a car, a pad, and a trap too.

leech him for the savings you dont legitimately earn.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #607 on: August 19, 2009, 07:45:01 AM »
:

I wish I had a fucking job.  I hate being useless.

« Reply #608 on: August 19, 2009, 08:05:08 AM »
So it was a no-go for that TSO job after all?

By the way, do you still get that weird eye-twich thing?

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #609 on: August 19, 2009, 08:05:14 AM »
C;mon go get one then, I swear it ain't that hard on my life, even if it is a McDonalds job it can be for the moment.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #610 on: August 19, 2009, 09:32:45 AM »
Ughhhh the audacity of my brother.

He just came up and told me "You should have taken better care of the animals the past few days."  I'm sorry, who was the only one who actually fucking bothered to feed and take them out and take care of them?  He's like "well I found crap here and here, and I took them out this morning (bullshit, I did), so you should have taken them out more."  It probably came from last morning when I woke up late and found a puddle of urine near the door and my brother going "oh so that's what she did, she had this look like she did something bad so I threw her in her cage.'

FFS I can't believe it :|

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #611 on: August 19, 2009, 02:54:27 PM »
As Jan seems to be the one who knows about this shit.

Wouldn't it be rather hard for a non-user to become a dealer to begin with? As a user, you're able to make make connections with other dealers and suppliers and actually get your hands on the stuff. As a non-user, you'd have to find a way to get into that infrastructure and gain trust, I would imagine. And unless you're already in organized crime and have a good name, I imagine this would not be easy.

If you already know someone who deals, or if you just live in a particularly bad area (deep in a particular group's territory; not necessarily an urban place), it's not too hard to start at the bottom of the chain without using. Moving on up in organized crime is just as hard for a user anyway... Of course, I don't recommend it.