Author Topic: Urist Fortress Mafia Pt2: GAME OVER SK WINS  (Read 25710 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Urist Fortress Mafia Pt2: Day 4 [Highly Likly] MYLO
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2014, 11:21:45 PM »
I don't really know who to lynch at this point but if there are two killers left I'd have to assume Conq is one of them and I seriously don't know who the other would be.
You've been saying stuff like this the entire game without anything to back it up, so I'm going to ask you: why? Why are you assuming that I'm obviously a killer?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2014, 11:28:22 PM »
Why are CF7/Serela unlikely maf Conq? I agree Serela has been townie (although I'm starting to think he could be SK) but I have no idea on CF7.
Umm that was mostly via how Shadoweh pushed CF7 on D3 over Zakeri and the way she voteparked on him D1. Given the way Shadoweh treated Zak and DNA I feel like the way she treated CF7 tends more towards scum trying to mislynch town.

Hunting for mafia is infinitely easier than SK at this point, yeah. With mafia there are at least interactions. With SK all we have are rolespec and nightactions depending on how hard the SK was hunting for mafia so I could pretty much see anyone here as SK. It's why I was hoping for crosskills, but nope. :V

Cheez crumbing jailkeeper is the only thing that makes me think he could be legit, but looking back, the mafia have a one-shot kill and a rolecop. Town has multiple investigative roles/protective roles/whatever. For the last scum to be a godfather, roleblocker, or even a combination of the two (or maybe a ninja roleblocking godfather!!!) would make a lot of sense because otherwise how is the mafia supposed to deal with everything?

Serela what do you think CF7 is?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2014, 11:30:34 PM »
Oh, also one thing.

@Mod. If the Mafia Ambusher targeted the Town Vigilante and the Vigilante attempted to shoot someone else, would the Vigilante be killed before his shot when through?

Might help with clearing up who killed who N1.

Conqueror

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2014, 11:30:54 PM »
*before his shot went through

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2014, 11:45:00 PM »
Conq brings up a good point about Cheez's crumbing. That'd be prostrats for the mafia if they did do it. Everyone should be taking notes.

Anyway I don't care whether CF7 is SK or Mafia, but he's the easiest to see as not-town out of anyone here, and I don't think Conq/SB are mafia and Cheez had the crumb thing that you only just provided a point against. It came down to PoE, more or less >_>; SB being maf wouldn't surprise me but I wouldn't bet Mylo on it.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2014, 02:04:41 AM »
I realize CF7 is really easy to see as some type of scum here, but I've never strongly read him as town in any game anyway. I do want him to post his thoughts about the game state though.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2014, 05:25:14 AM »
I know exactly what you mean.

But I don't know who else I'd want to lynch more >_>;

Maybe Cheez isn't a bad idea after all...?

I never did look at those votecounts. And now I actually have work the next two days >>; Maybe I'll get it done tomorrow morning. :brokenpromises:
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2014, 10:28:12 AM »
Oh, also one thing.

@Mod. If the Mafia Ambusher targeted the Town Vigilante and the Vigilante attempted to shoot someone else, would the Vigilante be killed before his shot when through?

Might help with clearing up who killed who N1.

Yes; mafia kills have priority over town kills.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2014, 03:59:44 PM »
Deadline is here; 31 hours to deadline.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140123T2356&p0=136&msg=End+of+D4

No votes have been cast.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 04:02:36 PM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Conqueror

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2014, 04:26:24 PM »
Okay, so that means that mafia could have ambushed Sky, roleblocked Dark, and targeted me for the kill. That would explain why dark wasn't ambushed. Which would mean that Dan was the SK kill.

CF7, where did you go? If you're town, please post.

Oh right, one more thing regarding CF7: his hammer post of Zak in which he stated he "didn't care" about being lynched. It doesn't feel like a scum bus; you figure scum would have wanted more credit for the Zak lynch instead of surprise hammering in a way that only made people look at him funny.

Conqueror

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2014, 04:31:39 PM »
##Vote Cheez

Aside from the stuff I mentioned earlier, leaving his options wide open in LYLO while insisting that I'm a killer because of reasons that no one knows. Makes me think he's just making up stuff at this point. For the role argument, I'm going to hazard a guess that he's a multipurpose scum role, possibly a jailer/godfather to give scum more power because otherwise the mafia per the flips we've seen is fairly weak compared to the town. His claim to have roleblocked Shadoweh would either be an attempt to confuse the town via role shenanigans or just him messing up. There's no room for another roleblocker in this mess; ironically I think Zak's argument against Cheez was sound and the way he lunged at the Cheez rolecase was possibly a last minute distance attempt.

The only other lynch I'd consider today is CF7 but I'm not confident he'll flip scum by any means.

Conqueror

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2014, 04:33:55 PM »
##Unvote
On second thought, I'll be back later anyway. But people should take note that the day is half over and half of you haven't posted anything substantial yet.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2014, 04:42:59 PM »
I'm not confident about anyone flipping not-town and I think mister BP sounds like a good enough candidate to be the SK himself, and SB could easily be fitting those kills in and faking night actions, or maybe even have the special third-party-boon of doing both.

Actually, SB probably -is- the SK. Although that cop result would have outted him... well, Cheez might be godfather after all. But... oh god Serela stop waffling just vote

Anyway, the one to get nightkilled in this situation, assuming things go another night, would probably be me out of anyone- Conq's claimed BP and I'm the least likely lynch. So if we have the mafia member wrong we've already lost regardless, as my death wouldn't narrow things down at all.

Anyway, I have to leave for work really soon >_>; I wanted to read the next update of Rou's Cafe Zero LP, but I might not have time...

##Vote Cheez

Tempted to vote SB just in case he's lying maf instead of SK (that makes it even EASIER to fake a cop result) but

mmph

suddenly I want to switch my vote to SB instead

Okay, there'll be time after work. Don't need to make a hasty decision. I should finally get around to doing some actual detective work on this game around then >_>;

##Unvote

cut by conq unvoting anyway lulz

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2014, 05:36:47 PM »
third party having a doublevote wouldn't be weird in the least, and he didn't even claim the rest of the stuff in his role until later.

wait wait what

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2014, 05:50:23 PM »
Serela, your case on me as SK is that I made an extremely ballsy case that I had no need to make when I could've just claimed VT and coasted. The claim would be detrimental even, since I would have had to have killed DNA, who would've been an easy LYLO mislynch for me and would also have painted a target on me due to the amount of extra kills flying around from the mafia, not to mention the Cheez result. The thing you posted that I just quoted makes me wonder if you're buddies with Shadoweh who Rolecop'd SK!CF7 (or am I missing something?)

I could lynch CF7 I guess.

Does anyone remember who DNA claimed to target N2?

Conqueror

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2014, 06:19:17 PM »
Actually yeah I was wondering what other stuff CF7 had in his role pm.

DNA said he protected you N2 iirc. There was also a missing kill that night, so it's possible that's where one of the kills went or there was a doublekill on Oarfish. (The other possibility is that Cheez jailing me blocked the kill if you think I'm SK.)

Conqueror

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2014, 06:25:13 PM »
Re: roles. If SB is SK he probably actually has a cop shot or similar; it's what I've been working off of. The claims don't really swing me one way or another. But lynching SK is enough of a crapshot that I'd rather just lynch mafia instead.

Conqueror

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2014, 06:28:20 PM »
Eh I guess another possibility for missing kills is BP mafia or BP SK. But yeah. Really want to see CF7 and Cheez posts here.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2014, 06:42:27 PM »
oh yeah i considered conq as sk just because of bpvs but there's no way that he's mafia.

Conqueror

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2014, 06:54:16 PM »
See if people think I'm SK that's okay, even though I'm not SK. My SK play would be pretty close to my town play anyway.

Cheez seems to think I'm mafia though from the way he keeps talking about me, which seems totally unwarranted.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2014, 06:55:01 PM »
Sorry about not posting too much recently. I'm still having trouble deciding on what to think because Conq is really the only person I find suspicious, and what's worse is that I still haven't come up with a reason for it, other than the way that every time I reread through his posts during D1 and early D2, they look exactly like what I would expect from a good mafia player who rolled SK. I wish I could put my finger on it more than that. I guess part of it was with how in early D2 he actually humored Darkie's accusation that he was the SK and took the time to try to prove him wrong when I think that's the sort of thing he wouldn't have felt was worth doing if it didn't give him the opportunity to set up a case against being the SK.

Also I don't think SB would be mafia given that he brought up the contradiction with Shadoweh's bodyguard claim that helped lead to her getting lynched, and I don't know what kind of strategy would involve waiting until the end of the following day phase before mentioning it and then suddenly deciding to say that to get the town cred before anybody else could, even if she was about to be lynched anyway.

Which I guess leaves me pretty confident that the SK is Conq, and then the last mafia member might be Serela via crapshoot/PoE? It's weird and I don't know what to think about it.

Cut by Conq. I seem to think you're the SK, actually.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Conqueror

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2014, 06:56:28 PM »
Well, that's not really helpful, as I can't defend against not being the SK because I am in fact town BP. `_`

A better question is, who do you think is mafia?

Conqueror

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2014, 06:57:18 PM »
Nvm guess you answered that. Hmm.

Conqueror

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2014, 06:59:49 PM »
I guess part of it was with how in early D2 he actually humored Darkie's accusation that he was the SK and took the time to try to prove him wrong when I think that's the sort of thing he wouldn't have felt was worth doing if it didn't give him the opportunity to set up a case against being the SK.
Darkie wanted to lynch me on the basis of being the SK, and I was telling him it would have been the wrong play regardless if I was actually SK.

If anything it made people think I was the SK instead of setting up a case against me being the SK, but it's how I play the game.

Conqueror

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2014, 07:04:25 PM »
I don't think Serela is mafia on the basis of Serela actually trying to make a darkninja counterwagon to Shadoweh when Shadoweh had already started trolling.

Conqueror

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2014, 07:06:36 PM »
Translation: I think mafia!Serela would have bussed the fuck out of that. Will have to look at Serela's other mafia games though.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2014, 09:27:47 PM »
I don't think Serela is mafia on the basis of Serela actually trying to make a darkninja counterwagon to Shadoweh when Shadoweh had already started trolling.

yeah i did this as scum once when one of my buddies got oracle'd, we almost managed to force a stealth nl and put the town in mylo except he woke up at 5am on the wrong day >.>

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2014, 01:00:45 AM »
I kind of didn't pay enough attention to Shadoweh to realize how bad she was being *coughcoughcough*

But yeah, I guess it's true that you could have claimed Vanilla instead, but...

:T

I'm not exactly bothered by the notion of lynching Cheez, at least. Just got home from work and need to melt. I'll think later.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2014, 03:08:47 AM »
Read a bunch of votecounts and a decent amount of posts from relevant people. Back to either CF7 or Cheez lynches, leaning towards CF7. You can ignore what I said about SB because I'm Serela and I make bad decisions in LyLo with lots and lots of anecdotal evidence for this

I didn't really come up with anything all that interesting though, sorry. The game was kind of drowned in roles starting D2 and Shadoweh just laid down and died D3.

Various things about Cheez in relation to his claim and other things like that, and how CF7 voted the claimed doc d1 while Cheez voted Dormio d1, make me want to vote CF7 more. Interactions with scum make me want to lynch Cheez more, as well as him NOT VOTING THE CLAIMED DOC D1, before the motherload of killing actions occurred that justified the existence of such. I realize it's a conundrum that the same action makes me want to lynch each both more over the other ;_;

Deadline is kind of soon, isn't it...?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2014, 03:10:30 AM »
Oh, deadline is 20 hours away. Well, I won't be home from work tomorrow before then. This means tomorrow morning will be the deadline for me placing a vote, and also that I'm probably missing postgame irc party even if we lynch earlier. WOO