Author Topic: Reimu Quest (Part 4)  (Read 48563 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Reimu Quest (Part 4)
« Reply #600 on: November 20, 2013, 08:51:13 PM »
>Try not to smirk at Sanae's agitation. Perhaps it is more satisfying than danmakuing her up.
>"Haven't you noticed there isn't one here? That ought to tip you off that you screwed everything up, since you of all people ought to know how important it is."

> "But this place doesn't need a border," Sanae insists.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #601 on: November 20, 2013, 08:57:35 PM »
>"You're still not thinking, which is a big part of why taking over the world isn't allowed.  What happens when all the magic and faith dries up? In fact, I have an idea. Let's go wake up Yukari, Remilia, and Yuugi, and you can explain them that you took over the world while they weren't looking and erased the Hakurei line. We'll see what they all have to say about that, mm?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #602 on: November 20, 2013, 09:03:16 PM »
>"You're still not thinking, which is a big part of why taking over the world isn't allowed.  What happens when all the magic and faith dries up? In fact, I have an idea. Let's go wake up Yukari, Remilia, and Yuugi, and you can explain them that you took over the world while they weren't looking and erased the Hakurei line. We'll see what they all have to say about that, mm?"

> "That won't happen here!" Sanae cries.  "This isn't the Gensokyo you came from!"

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #603 on: November 20, 2013, 09:11:29 PM »
>Stand up and grin.
>"Well then, you have nothing to fear by helping them wake up here, and telling them what you did, do you?"
>Then let the grin fall, and brandish gohei.
>"And you still haven't explained why the Hakurei line is gone in the wake of your little conquest. Because that is definitely an incident, and it's looking like it's not going to resolve until I resolve it."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #604 on: November 20, 2013, 09:17:57 PM »
> "Or perhaps you're happier with Gensokyo this way? That would certainly explain why you let Kanako die in the other one."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #605 on: November 20, 2013, 09:20:38 PM »
> "Or perhaps you're happier with Gensokyo this way? That would certainly explain why you let Kanako die in the other one."

>Don't say this. We don't want her running off after Kanako and leaving this unsettled.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #606 on: November 20, 2013, 09:21:55 PM »
Where is she going to run off to when she's here and not there?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #607 on: November 20, 2013, 09:24:35 PM »
Well, she did say you can get back by pinching your cheek. While it's possible it may no longer work for her, I wouldn't want to take the risk.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #608 on: November 20, 2013, 09:27:13 PM »
>Stand up and grin.
>"Well then, you have nothing to fear by helping them wake up here, and telling them what you did, do you?"
>Then let the grin fall, and brandish gohei.
>"And you still haven't explained why the Hakurei line is gone in the wake of your little conquest. Because that is definitely an incident, and it's looking like it's not going to resolve until I resolve it."

> Sanae stands up and pulls her gohei out of her sleeve.  "I don't know anything about the Hakurei line!"
> Kikuri also stands up, slowly.  The bronze shell around her is dissipating.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #609 on: November 20, 2013, 09:31:46 PM »
>"Yeah, you just happened to take over the world and there just happened to be no Hakurei line to keep you in check, and now there just happens be to no border in place to keep things from going wrong and it just so happens that no one is even aware there's supposed to be one!"
>Float.
>"I've given you a lot more patience than I ever gave the likes of Remilia or Kaguya, and it's not done a thing. So this is the last time I'm going to say this: start fixing this, or I'm going to fix it for you."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #610 on: November 20, 2013, 09:38:59 PM »
>"Yeah, you just happened to take over the world and there just happened to be no Hakurei line to keep you in check, and now there just happens be to no border in place to keep things from going wrong and it just so happens that no one is even aware there's supposed to be one!"
>Float.
>"I've given you a lot more patience than I ever gave the likes of Remilia or Kaguya, and it's not done a thing. So this is the last time I'm going to say this: start fixing this, or I'm going to fix it for you."

> Sanae brandishes her gohei.  "You're--"
> However, before you can hear what she has to say, you hear a familiar whistling sound.  There's a flash of red light, and something pierces your side.  All of a sudden, you've lost your balance, and your vision is going every which way.  You feel yourself flying entirely too fast.  Almost as fast as this happens, the world comes to a halt with a bone-jarring thud as you hit something solid and crumple onto the floor.
> You hear Sanae gasping, and someone walking across the room towards you.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #611 on: November 20, 2013, 09:43:24 PM »
>Back on our feet, move, and send needles toward whatever that was. Don't even take time to assess what it is right now, just send out needles and get moving.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #612 on: November 20, 2013, 09:47:32 PM »
>Back on our feet, move, and send needles toward whatever that was. Don't even take time to assess what it is right now, just send out needles and get moving.

> You stagger off the floor despite the sharp pain in your abdomen and throw some needles in front of you.  You hear the tell-tale sign of metal lodging itself in wood, and your vision explodes in a burst of light.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #613 on: November 20, 2013, 09:48:30 PM »
>Just move this time, go up.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #614 on: November 20, 2013, 09:49:41 PM »
>Just move this time, go up.

> You fly upwards and smack into the ceiling, hard.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #615 on: November 20, 2013, 09:53:33 PM »
>Okay, wherever we remember there being a wall, move away from it.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #616 on: November 20, 2013, 09:58:23 PM »
>Okay, wherever we remember there being a wall, move away from it.

> Still half-blinded, you fly forward.  As you do so, you feel a single danmaku hit your sternum.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #617 on: November 20, 2013, 09:59:19 PM »
>For the time being, make toward an exit, and get to somewhere where there is room to maneuver.
>Can we see straight yet?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #618 on: November 20, 2013, 10:03:04 PM »
>For the time being, make toward an exit, and get to somewhere where there is room to maneuver.
>Can we see straight yet?

> You start wobbling around in the air, trying to remember where the door was.
> You can't see shit, cap'n.  No.  Your vision at the moment is stars and lights.
> As you fly, you feel someone grab the back of your shirt.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #619 on: November 20, 2013, 10:07:57 PM »
>From above or below?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #620 on: November 20, 2013, 10:09:46 PM »
>From above or below?

> From below.  The hand is dragging you back to the ground.  You feel another one grab and twist your left arm.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #621 on: November 20, 2013, 10:13:56 PM »
>Calculate where they must be, and drop a foot or knee right into their face with utmost fury.
>Break the grip on the twist if we can, or move along with it via flight if we can't. Doesn't matter if our shirt gets ripped in the process from the other hand.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #622 on: November 20, 2013, 10:20:23 PM »
>Calculate where they must be, and drop a foot or knee right into their face with utmost fury.
>Break the grip on the twist if we can, or move along with it via flight if we can't. Doesn't matter if our shirt gets ripped in the process from the other hand.

> You kick and hit something; you hear a grunt of pain.  However, the hands do not let go of you.  You struggle along, dragging whoever is grabbing you with them.  More danmaku pelts your back, stinging you even through your shirt.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #623 on: November 20, 2013, 10:22:25 PM »
>Does it feel like there is just one source, or that we're being attacked by multiple people? Because that is going to determine whether rules are being broken and it's time to really go apeshit.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #624 on: November 20, 2013, 10:27:15 PM »
>Does it feel like there is just one source, or that we're being attacked by multiple people? Because that is going to determine whether rules are being broken and it's time to really go apeshit.

> It just feels like one person.
> As you're pondering your situation, your vision starts to return enough for you to see a red laser go through your stomach and into the ceiling.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #625 on: November 20, 2013, 10:32:25 PM »
>Send as many needles as we can toward the source. If we can't dodge, might as well make them pay for it. Focus them nice and right, no need for any to go to waste if they aren't going to be getting away from us.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #626 on: November 20, 2013, 10:34:29 PM »
>Send as many needles as we can toward the source. If we can't dodge, might as well make them pay for it.

> You start shooting needles, but it's hard to ignore the blood on your clothes.  Your stomach is churning.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #627 on: November 20, 2013, 10:36:58 PM »
>Not much else for it at the moment. Keep up the music til our assailant lets go.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #628 on: November 20, 2013, 10:41:06 PM »
>Not much else for it at the moment. Keep up the music til our assailant lets go.

> You keep struggling, but your movements are beginning to grow sluggish.  Your torso feels like a wolf took a bite out of it.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #629 on: November 20, 2013, 10:50:11 PM »
>Someone has left spellcard rules behind.  Now we're irate.
>Fantasy Heaven. Not the spellcard. Straight up Fantasy Heaven. Someone needs to be made an example of.