Author Topic: A DeviantArt Story, or: How I'm killing the fandom  (Read 15584 times)

Quad City QBs

• tumblr, tumblr, in the attic,
  • who is the most problematic?
    • maullarmaullar @ Tumblr
Re: A DeviantArt Story, or: How I'm killing the fandom
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2009, 05:03:51 AM »
Quote from: Pani-Poni-Tenshi
Dear Clayton,

Sounds strange of what happened so far, but I do hope the case goes well for you. I am also happy to hear the the project is progressing well.

I'm still concerned with what contribution will I be putting towards the project, It's been a while since the project was off the ground I havn't really don't anything. I would really apericate it if I can begin my input towards the project, thanks!

One more thing, you should of got this message way too long ago, but I wasn't able to listen to the sample soundtrack you sent me and I'am still wait for the problem to be fix so I can finally be able to play it. It would be great if you can fix the problem as soon as possiable, thank you.

I really look forward to the wait being over!

~Aothesis/Aaron Ifill

MaullarMaullar!

What this?!
[link]

Is this some kind of fucking joke?
Are you really trolling me?
Why are you documenting all this?
Why are you even doing this?

Just because I gave you my own personal opinion about your work, dosen't mean you could go all that way to make an ass of me.
Seriously!
What have I done to make you do this?
Nothing! All I did was give a simple critque which I hope you could pick up on.
No instead of taking my advice like most normal artist do, you go and troll me for your amusement and others. I just find this completely retarded. And out all DA-artist and touhou fan I spoke with, you have to troll me. And here I though you was better than this.

Well, in the end, yeah, you got me. I fell for it, it's my fault for believing such crap. Still, it was rather pointless and time wasting do you think. I though you was a pretty decent guy at one point, even if the only thing you could ever draw is bondage crap and mock touhou project which your "so-called" comics (I have read them all, and there not that great, trust me), but now I know for sure.
But then again, why would you go all this way just to troll me, why?
So much for freedom of speech, people do really bitch about other peoples opinions. I had few devaints having a go me because of that. And you havn't seem to take it very well either. Shame on that.

Well, hope this "e-drama" i've been displaying has amused you long enough, because you did was waste my time as I'll be moving out to university in a couple of weeks and I'll be packing up pretty soon. Would have personal sugested you took my advice and start expressing yourself further by drawing other things like urban landscapes, still life or even life drawing. But then again, I'm an budding illustrator that about to atended to and art-related university and your not really much you an artist. All you draw is existing animu girls tried up in ropes. I know I'm being blunt here but it's the truth.
But hey, we can still art trade if your willing to? Discuss Touhou project or anything?

Well, I leave it to you now, it's been nice being a victim of your trolling experince and if I could, I would wish to have all the time back that I you made me waste.

Take my advice, Albert Wang, you'll need it.

Aothesis/Aaron Ifill

Nothing in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor as creating an attorney-client relationship, nor as an advertisement for legal or law-related services.
Art Thread | Writing Thread | Tumblr NSFWAsk.fm

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2009, 05:08:52 AM »
What this?!
[link]
FLAWLESS VICTORY

dustyjo

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2009, 05:09:35 AM »
It took him this long to figure it out?

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2009, 05:09:49 AM »
DOHOHOHOHOHO.
SEE I TOLD YOU GUYS HE WAS FALLING FOR IT.

Maullar, you are truly a great person.
To think he is still considering an art trade with you.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Drake

« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2009, 05:10:06 AM »
DISTORTION FINISH

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2009, 05:10:33 AM »
I am happy.

Does this make me a bad person?

Jana

• mrgrgr

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2009, 06:39:30 AM »
I am happy.

Does this make me a bad person?

Yes, but we're all bad people here~

But oh god Maullar, that was classic.  I can't believe it took him so long to figure it out~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2009, 06:49:41 AM »
LAAADUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2009, 06:50:20 AM »
This is just part of the troll. You'll see.

Von Stein

• Just some insane airhead.
  • What's this newfangled stuff?
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2009, 07:07:07 AM »
I said this before but...thank you for this entertaining read, and remind me to never, ever believe what you say.

Also, if he is gonna try to counter troll after this...what is he gonna do? Extend an offer of his own? Lousy, too obvious.

try to use this as fodder against some mods. They are more likely to laugh at him and ban him from the internets.

Try to say "Hahah, the joke is on you good fellow, for you see, I have been guiding you along all this time. I am the true troll here."?

lolno, let us just add "pathetic" to the list of "gullible, stupid and irritating."

But that's just my two cents...shit, now I am two cents short of a soda pop.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 07:08:07 AM by BaitySM »
Can't think of a good signature.
More lilies maybe?

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2009, 07:36:00 AM »

VITOLY ACHIEVED
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2009, 09:58:53 AM »
Just as keikaku

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2009, 10:39:12 AM »
So DA really is a pit of drama and trolls. I guess there's a bright side to not being able to draw after all.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2009, 04:18:04 PM »
KEIKAKU SHIBARI.