Author Topic: [Minecraft] [1.5.2] MoTK FTB Unleashed Survival Server - Need help setting up!  (Read 36570 times)

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
Hmm, still need to decide on what Bukkit mods to use for my server, and the Server transfer to the Dallas server will hopefully happen tomorrow morning.
Livestream Artstreams|Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 0748-2156-8970

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
I've got a bunch of Bukkit plugins already so that can be taken care of. Forge mod list is nearing completion too.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
So I'm guessing your just gonna use your own server then? or are you gonna apply them to my server? And perhaps talking on skype or some other Instant messenger might be a good idea to continue discussing the server development
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 04:23:16 AM by Zork787 »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
Going to place them on yours using a deployment similar to what I currently have.

I'm usually hanging on Steam, myself, so feel free to shoot some messages.

EDIT: A preliminary Forge mod list. Despite the links and all, don't get downloading each of those mods yet - there isn't much benefit to doing so, especially since it is being tested.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:47:22 AM by Dr. Steve-O "Evil" Ballmer »
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
could a mod or some other person with thread locking powers lock this as the server's kinda gone belly up and cancelled so the thread doesn't get necro'd in the future thanks