Author Topic: Reimu Quest (Part 2)  (Read 49639 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Reimu Quest (Part 2)
« Reply #990 on: October 06, 2013, 03:45:56 PM »
>Add in some bullets to curve around its tail, while continuing to back away. Curve so that we have more room if the opportunity exists to do so without getting rammed.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #991 on: October 06, 2013, 04:00:30 PM »
>Add in some bullets to curve around its tail, while continuing to back away. Curve so that we have more room if the opportunity exists to do so without getting rammed.

> You shoot more bullets to go past the fish's tail as you retreat down the hall.  The fish, despite taking serious damage, continues charging forward.  You can already see that although its tail is resilient, its arms and face are not doing as well.
> It won't be far until you hit the end of the hallway.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #992 on: October 06, 2013, 04:07:44 PM »
>Keep up the attack, and try to angle our backing away toward the left edge of the hallway, so we can dodge rightward.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #993 on: October 06, 2013, 04:15:43 PM »
>Keep up the attack, and try to angle our backing away toward the left edge of the hallway, so we can dodge rightward.

> You move left and keep up the attack.  The fish zig-zags through the wave, keeping low to the floor as it approaches you.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #994 on: October 06, 2013, 04:20:02 PM »
>Add in more attacks that curve densely from the sides; to serve as an anti-shotgunning barrier. They can spread out and be dodgeable some distance back.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #995 on: October 06, 2013, 04:24:19 PM »
>Add in more attacks that curve densely from the sides; to serve as an anti-shotgunning barrier. They can spread out and be dodgeable some distance back.

> You throw in some more danmaku and lay it on thick.  The fish, taken aback by the sudden curves of the danmaku, runs straight into the pattern. 
> The fish convulses in the water, and a strange purple liquid starts to leak from its mouth.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #996 on: October 06, 2013, 04:50:07 PM »
>Give a brief reprieve on the curving danmaku. Do we tend to injure people that much with it?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #997 on: October 06, 2013, 05:03:22 PM »
>Give a brief reprieve on the curving danmaku. Do we tend to injure people that much with it?

> You falter.  The curving danmaku shouldn't hurt anyone more than any other kind of bullet.
> Although you've let up on the attack, the fish is still coughing up the purple substance.  It's starting to cloud up the water.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #998 on: October 06, 2013, 05:29:55 PM »
>Let's try to get around it, while keeping up the defensive danmaku. Try not to antagonize it unless it takes aggressive action again.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #999 on: October 06, 2013, 05:53:04 PM »
>Let's try to get around it, while keeping up the defensive danmaku. Try not to antagonize it unless it takes aggressive action again.

> You shower the hallway with danmaku, but more out of defense than anything else. 
> As the bullets touch the purple substance, however, they dissolve.  The fish isn't following you or even looking at you.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1000 on: October 06, 2013, 06:26:55 PM »
>Let's loop around him and get to the hall with the stairs. From them, back away to the stairs.
>Consider what vulnerable bits the cloud is covering, so we know what to target if it tries to attack again.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #1001 on: October 06, 2013, 06:31:33 PM »
>Let's loop around him and get to the hall with the stairs. From them, back away to the stairs.
>Consider what vulnerable bits the cloud is covering, so we know what to target if it tries to attack again.

> You move towards the stairs but are intercepted by Kasen!
> She shakes a finger at you.  "Not today."