Author Topic: AVGN Adventures  (Read 1428 times)

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
AVGN Adventures
« on: August 27, 2013, 03:57:50 PM »
Combination of old-school graphics, retro gaming, modern creativity, and a whole lot of cursing and swears.

I saw this a few weeks back at youtube, and I just remembered to check it out on steam today. Frankly it looks promising(like hell they would release a game that would disappoint us, I mean...the whole idea of AVGN is pretty self-explanatory).
The game doesn't just feature James the Nintendo Nerd, but it'll also feature Mike Rolfe, the Turd, the Guitar dood(forgot his name), and other AVGN friends and...enemies?

Video: AVGN Adventures - Pre-Order Now & Be in the Game!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 04:03:40 PM by En »

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Re: AVGN Adventures
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 11:43:54 PM »
I like AVGN and all but i pretty much permanently lost interest in 2d platformers unless they are more like half platformer, half brawler (elsword, megaman zero, etc). IIRC didnt he even have an episode where he goes off on a tangent about how damn many attempts at typical platformer with new mascot characters were made?

MAYBE ill take a look at it sometime but its really hard for me to hype about a genre im completely sick of, even though i like AVGN =(... Did he even design or influence any of it btw? Or is it just his head on the character?