Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 Translation Project  (Read 466869 times)

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 Translation Project
« Reply #270 on: December 06, 2013, 06:31:39 AM »
You should be fine starting at 00812700

These are basically all the lines I've been working on http://pastebin.com/Khb59AFu (they contained all the events seen on 1F as well as the introduction sequence)

All those numbers are based on the 1.151 text dump, I don't know which ones they are on the dialogue with the names Qaz sent us

Speaking of this, Qaz, do you think you could make another one of these dialogue text dump for 1.151, it's nice to know which character is speaking so we can give them some personality (i.e. I'm trying to make Marisa speak a bit more casual and with more expression, while Keine is more straight and formal)

Also Yuyuko's Saigyouji Flawless Nirvana is beautiful
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 04:15:13 PM by kuilfrayt »
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #271 on: December 07, 2013, 07:35:45 PM »
Patch 1.2 is now out of the main website (mf link if the one on their site has too much traffic)

Time to start everything over again, yay
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 06:01:47 PM by kuilfrayt »
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #272 on: December 07, 2013, 07:44:43 PM »
Patch 1.2 is now out of the main website (mf link if the one on their site has too much traffic)

Time to start everything over again, yay

Should be mostly just new scripts, some new monsters and their new attacks, and maybe some line changes.

« Reply #273 on: December 07, 2013, 07:58:51 PM »
I suppose I should actually start doing stuff, then.

I'll post updated files later. I have a whole bunch of stuff I never got around to doing.

Please send any other WIP stuff you have to avoid version conflicts.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #274 on: December 08, 2013, 03:10:56 AM »
https://www.mediafire.com/?l9vdvy2ftfbwu97
I haven't really had time to do much more, but that should cover the biggest portion of what I've done.

http://pastebin.com/Lv1Lfm6p
Some stuff that were not included in the latest patch, just reposting them from an earlier post
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 06:27:56 AM by kuilfrayt »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #275 on: December 08, 2013, 02:45:17 PM »
There's a 1.201 now afaik, just making sure it doesn't go missed in here.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #276 on: December 08, 2013, 06:33:45 PM »
http://puu.sh/5GgGw.txt <- subgears. About 95% done; still looking for external help for the last few lines.

« Reply #277 on: December 09, 2013, 04:57:17 AM »
Checked with an IRC translator; 水鏡の刻印 is "Mizukagami's seal".

Gonna wait a bit longer before posting files, since the 01 patch just came out.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #278 on: December 09, 2013, 05:22:58 AM »
Checked with an IRC translator; 水鏡の刻印 is "Mizukagami's seal".

Gonna wait a bit longer before posting files, since the 01 patch just came out.
I was wondering about that, I kept it Mikagami's Seal as well because 水鏡 cause be used as a family name and is read as Mikagami and not Mi*zu*kagami in those cases. (Hakari Mikagami from Ace Attorney and Tokiya Mikagami from Flames of Recca). I guess it can also be read as Shuijing, but that's from a Chinese hermit, so that doesn't really apply here.

« Reply #279 on: December 09, 2013, 11:38:40 AM »
Great Awakening (achievement)
Conditions : Obtain 12 Stones of Awakening
Reward : Jewel of Greater Awakening

For some reasons I got it yet I only have 10 stones of awakening.

覚醒って単語はちよっとカッコイイよね
The word awakening is pretty cool right ?
The word awakening sounds (pretty) cool right ? (less litteral)

Jewel of Greater Awakening (special item)

人の潜在意識に働きかは、新しい能カの開眼を誘発する奇跡の宝石。
サブクラス習得時に覚醒の石を消費しなくなる。

Affecting people's subconscious, the miraculous jewel through spiritual awakening induce new abilities.
Learning a subclass won't consume the stone.

Sorry for not using the same method of translation you use but I just don't get how I should get the 8 bytes address I want.
Short translation because I've been looking for clues about how to use it, I still have no idea how.

Edit :
Seems like when someone learns a subclass it doesn't consumme the stone, I have 10 awakening stones but when I give a character a subclass it still shows 10.
In short it allows infinite awakening stones.

Though I didn't notice any subclass improvement, I'm quite disappointed.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 11:46:54 AM by Leerius »

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
« Reply #280 on: December 11, 2013, 04:01:41 PM »
version 1.202 is here, for all that don't look at the other thread.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #281 on: December 12, 2013, 01:02:00 AM »
I've put up all the new Sub Equipments on the reference sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiaAy3nPKPx2dDhOLUh5Vmk2N1VUYkxJZlI1d2xRMGc#gid=3
I've found quite a few, but there are still some that are missing (maybe not all of them are references, but most of them should be)

Edit: Also, updated with the stuff Regal found when translating the sub equip. Anything that has a red border means we're still looking for a reference/name if there is no english translation for it.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:09:52 PM by kuilfrayt »

« Reply #282 on: December 15, 2013, 12:51:21 AM »
I'm adding in the new item descriptions, and I'm geting some weird conflicts.

007F8A80: It's better to let Ryu handle attacking, and have the protagonist support with items.
007F8A80: Smelt 2 weapons used by the same class to get a scrap metal; combine 3 scrap metals to get

for example. kuilfrayt, could you take a look at this and see if you can tell what happened? This isn't the first conflict or anything; I put a semicolon in front of a few other lines that have similar issues. I'm sure there's plenty more as well.

http://pastebin.com/BTQZDuVC

also, are there any major outstanding bugs on the latest version? Can I expect another official patch "soon"?

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #283 on: December 15, 2013, 01:52:57 AM »
also, are there any major outstanding bugs on the latest version? Can I expect another official patch "soon"?
"Soon"? Probably not, we just got 2 of them for fixes now, and I can't see anything flagrant in the current one (they fixed most of the issues I encountered with characters and dungeons). Maybe give it another week, just to be sure, but I don't think we'll see anymore big ones anytime soon.

I'll look over the items and get you back on it.

Edit:
Should be good now. I did a spell check, as well as put some changes, it is now in line with the Reference Document as of 14-12-2013. I've added the japanese lines that were missing (that was mostly to verify for myself what was missing and to make sure there wasn't any lines that got borked). I've corrected the lines that were in double. The only thing I haven't found is "007F8A80: Smelt 2 weapons used by the same class to get a scrap metal; combine 3 scrap metals to get". This line doesn't have the right number, but I cannot figure out where it is supposed to be at. It covers Material and Sub Equipment, I haven't verified Main Equipment because the file you put up didn't have it in its entirety, so I didn't want to risk messing things up (and if they weren't there, I assume they were fine, just come back to me if there's anything wrong with them)

This is the list of all corrections and changes I made

And to go back on the "soon" once more, I would say, unless we get some major feedback about bugs from the other thread in the next couple of days, I think it should be fine to get out the patch.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 04:33:20 AM by kuilfrayt »

« Reply #284 on: December 15, 2013, 02:52:13 PM »
The refined metal stuff is actually this:

007F6F28: Even so, if you want a hat, the quickest way is to just fork over some cash.
007F6F90: need 3-4 of this to make headgears. They cover your head, but don't give any bonuses.
007F6FF8: metals to get reclaimed metal, then combine 3 of those and you get this. You
007F7068: Smelt 2 weapons used by the same class to get a scrap metal; combine 3 scrap
007F70CC: Fragment of Refined Metal

007F6F28: それでも帽子が欲しいなら、素直に数ドル課金して好きなものを買った方が早い気はする。
007F6F90: ようやく頭装備が作成出来るが、頭に何か被っても性能的にプラス効果があるワケではない。
007F6FF8: 作成可能な「再生メタル」を更に3つ合成することでやっと作れる金属。これを3~4つ合成すると
007F7068: 武器を2つ合成する事で作れる「スクラップメタル」を集め、それらを3つ合成する事で
007F70CC: 練成鉄の欠片

These blocks appear to match just fine. 

Also, the text file you sent me had an accent on the e in flambe. Can't have accents in the text files. Changed it to just "flambe"

https://www.mediafire.com/?w2drzv9vw855zzf
Here's the updated exe. There's still untranslated stuff, but I'm assuming that's expected. Can you confirm that everything's as it should be?

I'll see if I can update to the latest version today, but I need to try and build my new computer today, and that takes priority.

@Leerius
are all of your changes (including the ones you sent via PM) for the latest patch? I can't find anything you mentioned in the string dump.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #285 on: December 15, 2013, 08:21:34 PM »
The refined metal stuff is actually this:

007F6F28: Even so, if you want a hat, the quickest way is to just fork over some cash.
007F6F90: need 3-4 of this to make headgears. They cover your head, but don't give any bonuses.
007F6FF8: metals to get reclaimed metal, then combine 3 of those and you get this. You
007F7068: Smelt 2 weapons used by the same class to get a scrap metal; combine 3 scrap
007F70CC: Fragment of Refined Metal

007F6F28: それでも帽子が欲しいなら、素直に数ドル課金して好きなものを買った方が早い気はする。
007F6F90: ようやく頭装備が作成出来るが、頭に何か被っても性能的にプラス効果があるワケではない。
007F6FF8: 作成可能な「再生メタル」を更に3つ合成することでやっと作れる金属。これを3~4つ合成すると
007F7068: 武器を2つ合成する事で作れる「スクラップメタル」を集め、それらを3つ合成する事で
007F70CC: 練成鉄の欠片

These blocks appear to match just fine. 

Also, the text file you sent me had an accent on the e in flambe. Can't have accents in the text files. Changed it to just "flambe"

https://www.mediafire.com/?w2drzv9vw855zzf
Here's the updated exe. There's still untranslated stuff, but I'm assuming that's expected. Can you confirm that everything's as it should be?

I'll see if I can update to the latest version today, but I need to try and build my new computer today, and that takes priority.

@Leerius
are all of your changes (including the ones you sent via PM) for the latest patch? I can't find anything you mentioned in the string dump.

The stuff Leerius posted on this thread are already translated, it was for the Jewel of Greater Awakening and the achievement to get 12 Stones of Awakening, so there's nothing to add with that. (if there's any changes in those, it's because of the new patch, and if it's that, that's to be expected, there's a lot of things we'll need to correct anyway, like with every new patches.)

The names and effects of the Main Equipment are missing, here's what's missing

Small change:
00862230: Can you fight for 24 hours?
24時間戦えますか
008650BC: "Pink and Bandages"' Seal of Annoyance         Can you fight for 24 hours?
Pink and bandages' seal of annoyance        Can keep you going for 24 hours
Changing the name of it from a translation I found on Gaku Gaku Touhou (I trust them more than myself lol)

The Hakurei's Shrine Level Unification crashed when I try to use it.

It's also missing the stuff I sent you when the patch came out (I don't know if that was intended and you just wanted to add it in the next patch only, or just forgot to put them in this patch)

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
« Reply #286 on: December 15, 2013, 11:22:54 PM »
Glad to hear the patch is coming soon, I've been fairly repelled from playing ever since 1.200. Thinking I might just start over entirely when the patch drops, I dunno.

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
« Reply #287 on: December 17, 2013, 03:11:49 AM »
So any estimate on the release?

« Reply #288 on: December 19, 2013, 01:05:36 PM »
1.203 is out, just making sure in case people didn't check the other thread.

« Reply #289 on: December 19, 2013, 03:15:38 PM »
Good thing I haven't actually done anything yet!

Computer's finally built (I am never doing this again), but it's still missing most of my files and settings and stuff. And I'm leaving for my parents' home for Christmas on Saturday, and I'm definitely not going to be doing any work on this there.

So maybe I can put something out quickly for this new 1.203. I think I only have to apply the fixes to items.txt at this point.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #290 on: December 19, 2013, 04:14:26 PM »
1.203 is out, just making sure in case people didn't check the other thread.

They changed the problem with overflow EXP that people were talking about (after reaching lvl 900+) and I think they tweaked some events that required a certain amount of BPs

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #291 on: December 19, 2013, 04:34:49 PM »
I don't remember if I've mentioned this before but the Strategist's Inspiration Plan ability is incorrectly translated according to the wiki. It reduces the rate at which buffs decay, instead of reducing the delay for all actions.

« Reply #292 on: December 19, 2013, 05:00:15 PM »
They changed the problem with overflow EXP that people were talking about (after reaching lvl 900+) and I think they tweaked some events that required a certain amount of BPs

That's abit disappointing, since there is a green exclamation mark that is currently unreachable near the top right part of 9F extra area.

I don't remember if I've mentioned this before but the Strategist's Inspiration Plan ability is incorrectly translated according to the wiki. It reduces the rate at which buffs decay, instead of reducing the delay for all actions.

It's showing up as reduces the rate at which buffs decay for me and after checking the history, this was corrected quite a long time ago.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:04:37 PM by ditt93 »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #293 on: December 19, 2013, 08:33:16 PM »
That's abit disappointing, since there is a green exclamation mark that is currently unreachable near the top right part of 9F extra area.
Yea I saw that, I don't know what they plan to do with this, maybe another expansion/extra patch?
There might be a lot of changes from the two patches that weren't documented or changed yet on the wiki, we'll do the changes on the wiki once the new patch comes out

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #294 on: December 19, 2013, 10:48:55 PM »
It's showing up as reduces the rate at which buffs decay for me and after checking the history, this was corrected quite a long time ago.
There might be a lot of changes from the two patches that weren't documented or changed yet on the wiki, we'll do the changes on the wiki once the new patch comes out
I'm basing my observation off of the most recent patch qazmlpok released which was all the revisions done for version 1.151
[attach=1]
Just to confirm that I wasn't making a mistake regarding the versions, I included the file's Date Modified information with the picture (I renamed the executable obviously).
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 10:51:52 PM by jaxter0987 »

« Reply #295 on: December 20, 2013, 01:58:20 AM »
The stuff Leerius posted on this thread are already translated, it was for the Jewel of Greater Awakening and the achievement to get 12 Stones of Awakening, so there's nothing to add with that. (if there's any changes in those, it's because of the new patch, and if it's that, that's to be expected, there's a lot of things we'll need to correct anyway, like with every new patches.)

The names and effects of the Main Equipment are missing, here's what's missing

Small change:
00862230: Can you fight for 24 hours?
24時間戦えますか
008650BC: "Pink and Bandages"' Seal of Annoyance         Can you fight for 24 hours?
Pink and bandages' seal of annoyance        Can keep you going for 24 hours
Changing the name of it from a translation I found on Gaku Gaku Touhou (I trust them more than myself lol)
Got these.
The Hakurei's Shrine Level Unification crashed when I try to use it.
Unable to reproduce. Worked fine for me.

It's also missing the stuff I sent you when the patch came out (I don't know if that was intended and you just wanted to add it in the next patch only, or just forgot to put them in this patch)

...probably not intentional. Could you post it again so I know what you're talking about?

This should be all of the text files and the updated exe:
https://www.mediafire.com/?h5a3qkv7dw5ckta

This is the output of strings that couldn't be found in the new exe, probably because the original text was changed slightly.
http://pastebin.com/P9WMg42y

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #296 on: December 20, 2013, 03:04:11 AM »
...probably not intentional. Could you post it again so I know what you're talking about?

https://www.mediafire.com/?l9vdvy2ftfbwu97
I haven't really had time to do much more, but that should cover the biggest portion of what I've done.

http://pastebin.com/Lv1Lfm6p
Some stuff that were not included in the latest patch, just reposting them from an earlier post

There you go

I should have the corrections done in a few hours

Edit: Wow I didn't realized Byakuren took that much of a hit
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 03:27:41 AM by kuilfrayt »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #297 on: December 20, 2013, 04:40:42 AM »
I should have the corrections done in a few hours
http://pastebin.com/JE9xP62v
Done

On the items.txt part, I've left you a note Regal, just check it out to see if you want anything changed.

Also, pitch in your ideas for the new floor name and these if you don't like them

00866F24: 21F The Locked Realm where One Breaks the Chains of God
21F 神の束縛を破る鎖の間

0087B280: A large rock blocks the pass. @"The Guardian that Governs the Earthly Attributes must be overthrown" is engraved on it.
大きな岩が通路を塞いでいる。@「この世の属性を司る守護者を打倒すべし」と刻んである。
0087B2E8: A large rock blocks the pass. @"The Devil that Swallows whole the Desires of Man must be overthrown" is engraved on it.
大きな岩が通路を塞いでいる。@「全ての欲深き者を飲み込む悪魔を打倒すべし」と刻んである。
0087B358: A large rock blocks the pass. @"The Newborn Sun that Illuminates Gold and Madness Above Ground must be overthrown" is engraved on it.
大きな岩が通路を塞いでいる。@「地上を金色と狂気で照らす新たな太陽を打倒すべし」と刻んである。
0087B3C8: A large rock blocks the pass. @"The Dreadful Sphere that Fills the Universe must be overthrown" is engraved on it.
大きな岩が通路を塞いでいる。@「宇宙を満たす恐るべき円形物を打倒すべし」と刻んである。

(looks like they seem to be playing on desires, greed and sins in general)

I'll do Renko and Mari stuff later.

Correction on the Strategist's skill
00853C90: While the skill holder is on the front line, the decay rate on buffs is reduced for all party members on the front line.
スキル習得者が前衛にいる場合のみ、前衛キャラの能力上昇効果減衰速度が遅くなる。
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 05:00:09 AM by kuilfrayt »

« Reply #298 on: December 20, 2013, 04:50:17 AM »
I'm basing my observation off of the most recent patch qazmlpok released which was all the revisions done for version 1.151
[attach=1]
Just to confirm that I wasn't making a mistake regarding the versions, I included the file's Date Modified information with the picture (I renamed the executable obviously).

Oh, my bad then, I thought you were saying the wiki's info was wrong.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #299 on: December 20, 2013, 05:22:53 AM »
http://pastebin.com/jw9HyZu1
And this should cover everything about Mari and Renko