Author Topic: Town Mafia (Game Over)  (Read 66276 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Town Mafia (Game Over)
« Reply #810 on: August 04, 2013, 06:08:43 AM »
<.< >.> <.< IF YOU SAY SO
So that's the only reason it wouldn't work out huh? If only you could give up your passion for roping people! Such a tragedy! DON'T CUT ME

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #811 on: August 04, 2013, 06:27:15 AM »
lol i just read the hydra quicktopic, good 2 know mitsuki acknowledges im the best :>

bbm waffles more as town because he posts his legitimate thought process. i waffle more as scum because i try to sound like i'm posting a legitimate thought process, but as town i just don't include that unless i'm unsure and asking for another person's opinion, because it doesn't convince people

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #812 on: August 04, 2013, 06:39:20 AM »
The biggest difference between my town and mafia play (I think) is that as town, I will probably clear half the game after the first scum lynch. As scum I tend to handwave associative reads a lot of the time because it's easier to leave people open as ML candidates if you don't talk about how they're town.  And if I do start clearing people as scum, then I'm just PoEing myself down and you'll get me later in the game anyways (Villains, and to a lesser extent, Touhou NOCfia).

BTW, do I really come off as prideful?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 06:43:25 AM by BigBangMeteor »

« Reply #813 on: August 04, 2013, 06:55:14 AM »
btw if you post self-meta without any intent of subverting it immediately next game you're doing it wrong

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #814 on: August 04, 2013, 06:58:40 AM »
why would you ruin my plan Prims

FINISHED READING HYDRA QT

"I also think Serela/Affinity/Raitaki is a little bit unlikelier than the rest of Serela/Raitaki/other scumteams because looking up "Raitaki" in Affinity's ISO turns up nothing"

The bolded is probably one of the largest signs of scumbuddies, particularly if the person not being talked about was lynched. Scum want to ignore their buddies as much as possible. You don't really want to attack them too much and get them lynched, nor do you want to defend them and seem like you were buddying with scum if they get lynched anyways. If you're town and the name of the day's lynch doesn't show up in your ISO, you're doing it wrong for several reasons. Firstly because it makes it harder for scum to ignore their buddies, as that would stand out more, secondly because it makes it easier for others to get associative reads on you from the flip, and thirdly because you're otherwise not really making an impact on the lynch.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 07:12:33 AM by BigBangMeteor »

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #815 on: August 04, 2013, 07:53:57 AM »
Uhh I did talk about raitaki, just that I misspelled it as raitiki.

Anyways validon played fine. Actiondan is being insufferable for whaling on a newbie only trying his best.

« Reply #816 on: August 04, 2013, 08:00:49 AM »
towntell imo, scumbuddies would know how to spell eachother's names from reading them in the quicktopic

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #817 on: August 04, 2013, 08:14:16 AM »
Except that he was calling him Raitiki in the QT as well! It sounds like a tasty tropical mafia drink. I'd like a few Raitiki's before the next game.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #818 on: August 04, 2013, 08:17:10 AM »

I can't stop. Somebody. Send help.

« Reply #819 on: August 04, 2013, 08:54:03 AM »
Kilga, I kind of agree with what you say but the way you say it Dan is not going to listen (>_<)
Nobody would want to listen to someone who tells them they're like that... And I really think it's not that that big of a deal.

BTW, do I really come off as prideful?

Nah, I just misinterpreted things. Just like I once did with Vhaltz actually. (owo)/

« Reply #820 on: August 04, 2013, 08:58:27 AM »
towntell imo, scumbuddies would know how to spell eachother's names from reading them in the quicktopic

I never put much weight on this but looking back it's sad that I wasn't right just because it would be awesome if a tell so silly could be true :V

My eyes have been opened. HUHWHAT X SERELA OTP

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #821 on: August 04, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »
dormio at least it's not dota, btw tota desert where?

conq sucks and need to pick better loli mage hosts :/
mages suck, sordmasters all the way

Quote from: hydra qt
I cleaned the floor with leftover LIQUID NITROGEN.
i did this once too; was fun

also, all-town d1 flashwagon on scum, suck it VCAers

edit: "on scum", whoops, this isn't TD
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:31:19 PM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #822 on: August 04, 2013, 12:43:39 PM »
Quote from: scum qt Affinity
Raitiki I'll try to defend you as much as possible this game so play your best!

Quote from: scum qt Raitaki
Ew what

:V :V :V

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #823 on: August 04, 2013, 03:44:16 PM »
Raitiki sounds like a Hawaiian god

Don't lynch me.