~Hakurei Shrine~ > High Score Entry!
TAS scoreboard
<< < (2/17) > >>
Avakyon:

--- Quote from: Wriggle on March 21, 2013, 05:40:46 AM ---About PCB Extra/Phantasm, I remember someone adding a somewhat old TASed Extra replay to the High Scores page in Touhouwiki, being shortly afterwards reverted back by KyouriAsh, with him stating it was tool-assisted. I never got to watch it, but it might be still in the Edit History thing. But I gotta sleep now, I will look for it later.

--- End quote ---

The one I'm sure you mean is the run by mael, but not only is that a run that was trying to be passed as legit on RoyalFlare, it's a lower score than the current legit record by HS.

Wriggle:
That name kinda rings a bell, so I think you're right, thanks.
Wriggle:
So today Kopiapoa has uploaded some run on Stage 1 of DDC, but I'm not sure if it's scoring (I don't really know how you're supposed to score in this game) or something else. If MarisaB scoreruns are gonna be like that, looks like she'll have by far the highest scoring potential, but idk what's a good or bad score in this game. Anyone? :V
Shimatora:
That is most certainly how Marisa B is used for scoring!
ARF:

--- Quote from: Wriggle on May 28, 2013, 11:11:19 PM ---So today Kopiapoa has uploaded some run on Stage 1 of DDC, but I'm not sure if it's scoring (I don't really know how you're supposed to score in this game) or something else. If MarisaB scoreruns are gonna be like that, looks like she'll have by far the highest scoring potential, but idk what's a good or bad score in this game. Anyone? :V

--- End quote ---

I like how he only beat my best "legit" run of the stage by ~2 millions. Probably very suboptimal despite being very cool looking.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version