~Hakurei Shrine~ > High Score Entry!
TAS scoreboard
<< < (3/17) > >>
Wriggle:
I copied his circling for the first and third wave of her spellcard. :V

Seems like MarisaB's scoreruns will bring back the TD experience then. :V But at least despite being bombspammy I think the scoreruns will still be more entertaining than TD's given how they don't make the run too skippy, and you can even supergraze shit while the bomb is working for you.

Btw, does Royalflare take long to open up a scoreboard for a new Touhou game after the full version is out? (assuming they won't open it for a demo)

--- Quote from: ARF on May 29, 2013, 12:20:03 AM ---I like how he only beat my best "legit" run of the stage by ~2 millions. Probably very suboptimal despite being very cool looking.

--- End quote ---
Well, being just stage 1, spellcard captures are worth a lot, and he bombed every single one. I doubt bombing the last spellcard is even useful, it's not any dense. And most of the results of his "cool looking" stuff would be seen in the latter stages. But it's probably very unoptimal indeed.
Karisa:
I'm wondering if MarisaB's bomb will be modified in the full version, since even with the downside of it not making the player invincible (yes you can die during it, and you can't use another bomb either until the first one ends), right now it's basically worth a free life in the right places (example). Perhaps power items should only appear if not at full power (or limit it to something too small for a bonus, like 15 power items, if you're at full power). That way it could only be used to gain life/bomb parts at the start of the game or after a death, which should prevent it from being broken.

--- Quote from: Wriggle on May 29, 2013, 05:29:30 AM ---Btw, does Royalflare take long to open up a scoreboard for a new Touhou game after the full version is out? (assuming they won't open it for a demo)

--- End quote ---
http://score.royalflare.net/th14/

Regarding your question, the oldest TD scores in Royalflare's TD record history were dated 2011-8-18, while the full game was released on 2011-8-13. So that's five days, if the history page started keeping track of scores immediately when the full-version scoreboard was opened.

Edit: Oh, on the topic of kopiapoa's stage 1 runs, I recall finding this. It's a ~2500 graze improvement over stage 1 of Ansa121's 5 billion TAS. I wonder how much of an overall improvement that would translate to, if the rest of the run was unchanged?
Arcorann:
I don't know the exact number, but I know that stage 4 to 6 have the equivalent of over 20,000 point items (don't remember what stages 2 and 3 have), which means that ~2500 graze equates to over 50 million, possibly 60 million improvement. I've also seen his supergraze on Ichirin which improves twice that much, by the way.
Wriggle:
More Kopiapoa stuff of DDC:
Part 1: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20993690
Part 2: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20993845

Buuuut I can't check them out right now due to ISP issues. :V
Arcorann:
If this doesn't convince ZUN to nerf MarisaB's bomb, nothing will. Seriously, he broke the life fragment counter.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version