Author Topic: Rumia Quest VI: Succession [Complete]  (Read 45903 times)

Re: Rumia Quest VI: Succession
« Reply #990 on: January 23, 2013, 03:05:09 AM »
>If these are the kind of people our mother had to keep an eye on, no wonder she could never visit.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #991 on: January 23, 2013, 09:18:46 AM »
>"...Yeah, let's go."
>Maybe there won't be any crazy people there.

> You follow Keine, who, mercifully for Renko, takes the ground, and not the sky. Like it was suggested earlier, the journey is not long, and you soon reach a temple.

>If these are the kind of people our mother had to keep an eye on, no wonder she could never visit.

> You think you've met enough crazies for one day... although you do accept they would be a handful for Yukari.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:22:41 AM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #992 on: January 23, 2013, 03:49:01 PM »
>Sigh. "This place sure has all sorts, doesn't it? From over-temperamental immortals, to crazy witches that shoot giant rainbow lasers. 'She' must've had it pretty rough, dealing with everyone."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #993 on: January 23, 2013, 05:00:21 PM »
>Sigh. "This place sure has all sorts, doesn't it? From over-temperamental immortals, to crazy witches that shoot giant rainbow lasers. 'She' must've had it pretty rough, dealing with everyone."

> "Oh, she didn't deal with everyone, she just kept things ticking. There is no leader of Gensokyo. Besides, you're yet to meet the time-controlling maid, the wind goddess, the drunk Oni, the technological kappa, a flower maiden who's probobly the biggest sadist ever, and many other things." Keine says.

> You folow Keine still, until you reach a graveyard. There are quite a few other people here, most of which you do not recall seeing before. Ran is here, along with what appears to be... a nakotama, judging from the ears and two tails.

> The umbrella youkai from the lamprey store is also here, as is the Yama.

> Reimu is also here, along with a spirit of some kind, which gives off an ominous feeling:

> There are also a group of people, that included, if you had to hazard a guess, belonged to the temple, from their attire. One of the two who looked like they actually belong at a temple, is a woman who appears older than you, with purple hair, that turns brown towards the edges. Another looks like a monk, with blue hair. She has a cloud following her.

> With this same group, however, are some who really don't look like temple-goers. There is a tanuki, with a sake bottle strapped to her waist, an imposing tiger youkai holding a spear and a pagoda, apparently on watch, someone dressed in black with the strangest wings you've ever seen, a mouse youkai with some dowsing rods, and what you can only call a sailor.

[I know Mamizou is missing but meh close as I can find]

> There also seems to be a zombie, and someone floating next to it, in the corner of the graveyard, attempting to stay out of sight of the group containing the monks. This is pointed out to you by Renko, who seems particularly interested. After all, your club is sometimes known as the 'Necromancy Club', so it's natural Renko would be a little excited about what might be a Necromancer.

> "We have some time before the Yama is ready. Go talk to others if you want to." Keine instructs you and Renko.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 05:02:08 PM by Raikaria »

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #994 on: January 23, 2013, 06:26:32 PM »
>"...How do I know I won't get attacked?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #995 on: January 23, 2013, 07:40:32 PM »
>"...How do I know I won't get attacked?"

> "Do you think that the Yama would stand for it? Besides, that monk with two-toned hair is one of the the most powerful youkai in Gensokyo. And she's not insane, bloodthirsty, or anything. She actually stands for peace." Keine says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #996 on: January 23, 2013, 07:56:24 PM »
>She doesn't seem that dangerous or powerful, does she? Well, as a wise man once said, 'Never judge a book by it's cover.'
>That shifty person with the zombie seems a mite suspicious though, if she's trying to keep out of sight.
>Maybe we should try to strike up a conversation with that woman with the neat two-tone hair? But what sort of subject...
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #997 on: January 23, 2013, 08:04:51 PM »
>She doesn't seem that dangerous or powerful, does she? Well, as a wise man once said, 'Never judge a book by it's cover.'
>That shifty person with the zombie seems a mite suspicious though, if she's trying to keep out of sight.
>Maybe we should try to strike up a conversation with that woman with the neat two-tone hair? But what sort of subject...

> Indeed, to look at her, you wouldn't call her strong, but, likewise, her others around her seem to all look up to her.

> You decide that the person Renko pointed out is a bit suspicious. She doesn't seem to be doing much, except writing on a tag.

> You're not sure what subject, but you guess you could at least introduce yourself and Renko. After all, if Keine's right and the lady is nice, yet strong, it might be a good idea for her to know you.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #998 on: January 23, 2013, 08:17:06 PM »
>Yeah, let's head over to two-tone with Renko and introduce ourselves.
>"...You're the one in charge here, right? I'm Maribel, Maribel Han. This is my friend Renko Usami." Gesture towards Renko as we mention her.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #999 on: January 23, 2013, 08:35:24 PM »
>Ready ourselves for the inevitable 'you look like Yukari'.