Author Topic: [Art] Zork's crappy art of crappyness  (Read 1848 times)

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
[Art] Zork's crappy art of crappyness
« on: December 09, 2012, 05:55:08 AM »
Well figured since I've managed to get myself back into drawing "Again" in months I figured I'd make a topic and share my crappy drawings with everyone.

Although I don't really have a lot to share at the moment, but hopefully that will change as time goes on and I'm taking requests by the by, mainly so that I always have something to draw, cos I don't wanna end up going on another 6+ month art hiatus like I'm prone to doing, plus I wanna build up some kind of portfolio for when I (HOPEFULLY go to College on an art course after the summer.

Well, right now I really only have one thing worth showing so here it is.

My Touhou OC 夏空優月 Natsura Yuzuki

Sorry I don't really have anything else worth showing at the moment. =/
Livestream Artstreams|Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 0748-2156-8970

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
Re: [Art] Zork's crappy art of crappyness
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 09:04:48 PM »
Well, right now I really only have one thing worth showing so here it is.

My Touhou OC 夏空優月 Natsura Yuzuki

Sorry I don't really have anything else worth showing at the moment. =/

Hmmm if I was one OC judge, I would say that she is like Patchoulli :P

Anyway I think that you could apply some shade/shadow effects to make it look better. And nice job  with that dress texture :o
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
Re: [Art] Zork's crappy art of crappyness
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 08:31:04 AM »
Hmmm if I was one OC judge, I would say that she is like Patchoulli :P

Anyway I think that you could apply some shade/shadow effects to make it look better. And nice job  with that dress texture :o
Funnily enough, I actually used Yukari's Dress and Mob Cap as a reference and Patchouli had very little to do with my characters creation at all.

As for her top, It's a modified women's Scottish Highlands Waistcoat

normally they don't have the puffy sleeves though I thought I'd be a bit unique in that regard :V Though she is wearing a Blouse underneath it though.

As for shading it, I'm not really too sure how to go about it (Mainly her curls) to be honest so I just left it as flats.

Edit: While following a shading tutorial I found via Google I managed to pull this really cool effect off

So Purdy!

Edit 2:
Have some Reimu guiz!

Will digitally colour this in later
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 11:06:59 AM by Zork787 »
Livestream Artstreams|Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 0748-2156-8970