Author Topic: Touhou Dream Thread  (Read 307863 times)

Re: Touhou Dream Thread
« Reply #600 on: February 08, 2016, 05:06:25 AM »
I had my first lucid dream recently, I was trying to visualize a red room, but because of my ADHD I ended up thinking of the SDM, so in my dream, I was in the SDM. It didn't last long, I woke up soon after. I didn't meet anyone either.

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
  • Attributes and weaknesses are the same.
« Reply #601 on: February 09, 2016, 10:38:19 AM »
This dream had occurred last week after exams were over.  My group of friends have a little running joke where everyone holds a grudge against me because of jealousy.  In my dream, I played the role of Sakuya, and I don't know what I did to piss everyone off so much, but they were all after my blood.  I was luckily able to recruit the other members of Scarlet Devil, though they were more or less forced into it because the people invaded the mansion, turning it into a kind of warzone.  The dream ended when the chaos began to die down and I personally consulted Remilia on the matter.
I just know what I know...

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #602 on: February 10, 2016, 02:16:58 PM »
I literally dreamed that Mima came back, and then I woke up.

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #603 on: February 11, 2016, 12:08:26 AM »
I dreamed of Shizuha again, but I don't remember the details.

When I sleep, my body is still partially aware of lying on a flat surface, so not much physical interaction tends to happen.

EDIT: To avoid double posting (Is that even a rule? I do it out of habit) I'll edit this.

I fell asleep three times last night. All of them involved Shizuha in some way. I guess I just like her.

In my first dream, I dreamed I was helping Shizuha wash her hands. Make of that what you will, because I don't get it either.

In my second dream, I dreamed I was walking up the Nameless Hill. As I reached the summit, I saw Shizuha and Medicine arguing. Suddenly, Medicine slapped Shizuha across the face and ran away. I assume she poisoned her because she immediately collapsed (Either in my dream Medicine's poison is enough to kill weak gods or my mind doesn't register Shizuha as a deity). What could I do? I picked up speed and ran over. On the other side of the mountain, I saw Minoriko, also running towards Shizuha. When we reached her, she was not conscious, and barely breathing. We kneeled down and I picked her up and hugged her, while MInoriko held on to her right arm, hugging it tight. (EDIT: After that, I apparently MERGED with Minoriko, maybe to represent our anguish?) There was nothing we could do. We cried as Shizuha succumbed to the poison, and I woke up.  :qq:

My third dream had Shizuha in it and was NSFW.  :blush:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 02:01:07 PM by LawfulInsane »
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #604 on: February 12, 2016, 06:26:22 PM »
Last night, I listened to an ASMR video of Satori to help me sleep (I suddenly realize how ironic that is, given her main abilities).  While I was asleep, I dreamed that she, Patchouli, and I were isolated in a secret location; the three of us living together efficiently as some of the most brilliant minds (I promise that I am not a conceited person in reality).

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #605 on: February 13, 2016, 12:01:49 AM »
I dreamed Minoriko and I were Kuomintang soldiers fighting the Japanese.

Our army managed to repel the Japanese from...I think it was Nanjing, but only because someone apparently turned the entire IJA into idiots. They fought like the Chinese during the first Sino-Japanese War, really badly.
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #606 on: February 15, 2016, 06:57:09 PM »
I had a dream where I was in a room o a PC with 2 others also on PCs in front of me. One of the people was Nitori. After a small conversation, the dream turned lucid and I asked if Nitori if she had an email adress or somthing. The sunset in the distance made her blue hair look red. She seemed sad that I asked her that question. She then went on the phone (which was pre-smartphone era) and disappeared along with the person sitting next to her.

I'd see her again later and she'd tell me that not all of our meeting have been pleasant - especially the early ones.

I had a dream within a dream in which a lot of touhou characters were in an adventure. Lots of Touhou characters were eating a meal in a sunny holiday place outside a potato stall. There was a secret entrance to some kind of magical place. Somthing in there turned people into zombies with the promise of cakes. People went down to investigate anyway. A little while of being chased by zombies and going through dark corridors, we came to a place which had monsters or aliens. At first I followed the perspective of an old man and a girl but that didn't end up well so I followed Reimu's perspective as that was most likley what you're meant to do as she's usually the main character. In a room she had to defeat a monster version of herself which was her head on a stegosaurus's body but with a blue face. Shooting danmaku at it didn't damage it unless you hit it on the face. The aim was clearly to exit the building and find the little girl that Reimu was near (probably Akyuu but maybe Kosuzu) then co-operativley defeat all the monsters. These monsters were clearly built to take on the characters they look like so co-operating would've been the best strategy. Kaguya and Alice (spelled Alicemargatroid with no spaces for some reason - also with longer hair and without her hairband thing) also had monsters. Kaguya was most likley the 3rd level and Alice would've been further on. At some time during this, my dream became lucid. At the end I started worrying about the next layer of dreams in this dream.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 04:53:53 AM by aListers »
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #607 on: February 27, 2016, 12:34:05 PM »
The dream that I had last night unfortunately did not have me getting involved with the characters or world in a physical sense like the past ones have.  During the events of the dream, there was a Touhou based beat-'em-up (gameplay similar to the likes of Double Dragon and Streets of Rage) that my brother and I were playing.  It had amazing graphics and fully animated cutscenes with voice acting.  Also, there were giant robots involved for some reason.  This dream was unfortunately a lot more down-to-earth than I wanted (I can't lucid dream yet).

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #608 on: February 28, 2016, 07:40:41 AM »
I dreamed I asked Patchouli about my biology homework. Patchouli responded with things along the line of "listen in class".

Oddly, she had the voice of Megurine Luka.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #609 on: March 01, 2016, 01:58:27 PM »
I had a small adventure with Alice, Marisa and Reimu today. It started with us all running to a raised house (possibly a treehouse) in the middle of the forest of magic. I seemed to remember this part. It was some kind of emergency. Reimu and Marisa climbed up the treehouse as fast as possible. Me and Alice were about to but I stopped her after remembering that getting involved only caused more trouble.  After that, Reimu (or Marisa, I can't really remember) slipped and fell. Marisa grabbed her hand and struggled to keep her up. I immediatley climbed as fast as I could in order to support Reimu's weight on my shoulders in order for her to grab on to the ledge and take a look at what was inside. Once everybody had regained their balance I climbed back down. I had seen what was in the treehouse before and during this. When we all got down we discussed what it was. To me it looked like a dead Kappa (ie. a traditional kappa that's lying on the ground not moving) so I just said it was a Youkai. I'm sure at some point I noticed that it should be impossible as a dead kappa should just disappear but I didn't mention it. When describing it, they used a word that wasn't youkai. I asked if they meant the same thing but they all said no. At this point I realised that there was somthing off about Alice. Usually she's smarter than this - or at least more involved. Either way, we split up to investigate but I still stayed with Alice. At some point we came into contact with an army of zombies - they were in formation and everything. We eventually came to a metal building in the woods. We went in to find multiple people there. Apparently they were hiding from sombody who had returned. I hugged Alice from behind (I did this a lot during this dream) to discuss what we felt about these guys. We decided to stay for a while. I noticed some swords on the table and took a hand and a half sword then went into one of the stances I've been taught in HEMA. One of the others who go to my HEMA class was there too and she talked to me a bit about the swords. Afterwards there was a knock on the door and Alice went to open it. Not knowing who it was I tried to stop her. It was one of the guys staying here though so she made the right decision. Eventually the person they were hiding from found us. I can't remember the details but we fought him back. Alice was then kicked out of the place so I went with her. We found more zombies then I'm not sure what happened next. Alice did seem off for the whole dream though.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #610 on: March 02, 2016, 10:48:46 AM »
In my dream, I lived away from my mother and her home was full of cats for some reason.  I went with Sanae of all people to go visit my mother because she was sick and apparently did not have enough people to take care of her.  After helping as much as she would allow me to, I found myself with a pretty bad headache and went to lie down in a nearby room.  The room that I stayed in had a bunkbed (Sanae stayed on the top bunk) and the bottom bunk had a large lump under the blanket.  Not paying it much mind, I just tucked myself in to which I found Orin who suddenly hugged me and started whispering in my ear (it doesn't get NSFW, don't worry).

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #611 on: March 05, 2016, 10:47:40 AM »
I had a large dream last night. Inside that dream I had another dream inside which I had a conversation with Reimu. I did somthing kind to her (somthing like passing her some tea) and she was curious as to why I was now doing things for her (also referring to the previous dream) - considering we usually try to keep our distance from each other. I replied that she's a friend of a friend (referring to Marisa) or at least a friend of a friend of my friends (At the very least Nitori and Alice if Marisa doesn't think of me as a friend) so if not for her then at least for my friends. This reasoning annoyed her and she left the room.

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #612 on: March 05, 2016, 01:41:46 PM »
I dreamed I was in the Kowloon Walled City (apparently I dreamed I was back in the colonial era) in a cramped room (full of Touhou-related junk like Suika's gord). I was wearing a changpao and fedora (an outfit I wear sometimes) and I was sitting at a table playing Big 2 with Reimu.

Reimu won every time.

At some point, she stood up, said something about having run out of tea and walked off.

EDIT: To avoid double posting, I'll add this here.

I dreamed I was sitting at a small table on a balcony of the SDM, drinking tea with Remilia and Sakuya. We were discussing whether time was linear or not.

After I brought up the fact that time travel couldn't be possible if there was only one universe and time was linear because we would know about it already, Remilia brought up that Gensokyo was in a pocket dimension, so it was already in another universe by default. Sakuya then reminded us that time in Gensokyo travels at about the same rate as in the outside. We asked her her opinions on the matter, and she quoted the Doctor.

"It's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 12:03:44 AM by LawfulInsane »

Chirumiru-chan

• Destitute shrine maiden
  • Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
« Reply #613 on: March 13, 2016, 05:25:12 PM »
I think a yin-yang showed up in my dreams once.

I also had a dream last year where there was this stage with a red curtain, and ZUN and some woman came up on the stage. They had a PC-98. The woman brought out a copy of LLS, but when she put it in, the PC-98 showed UFO instead. Yeah.

I also had a dream a long time ago (2012? 2013?) where ZUN knew my dad and he came over to my house  :]
⑨-chan
1cc: PoDD Rikako (Easy), PoDD Marisa (Easy), LLS Reimu (Easy)

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #614 on: March 14, 2016, 12:08:03 AM »
I dreamed there was a pool on Danbooru dedicated to pictures of Soga no Tojiko having legs.

I also dreamed that Shizuha and I were walking through a maze. A lot of times we would pass Touhous doing weird things.

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #615 on: March 14, 2016, 12:40:42 AM »
I was taking a little nap earlier today because the anemia was getting to me.  The moment I closed my eyes, I immediately heard Patchouli calling me to join her, which oddly enough woke me up.

EDIT
In the dream that I had last night, I was part of a martial arts class taught by Meiling.  I possessed a lot of hidden potential, but I was not able to restrain myself too well when sparring.  It was at this point that she tried to question why I was so dedicated to power, her words being exactly "aren't there more important things to you than danmaku?".   I don't remember exactly how the conversation went, but she gave me a very thought provoking lecture at the end of class.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 03:28:49 PM by Boomer »

« Reply #616 on: March 15, 2016, 02:51:10 PM »
I had dream once that a father and his two young sons escaped to Gensokyo. The father was down-to-earth and humble. He could also repair stuff with a single touch. His two sons were basically opposite in temperament, with the younger one being gentle and polite, while the older one  was rude and abrasive. The older brother could weave any clothing you can imagine, while the younger brother could cook the most delicious meal in the world, all while giving you health benefits. It was weird and I think it contradicts canon somehow, but I didn't mind those three. Sadly, the dream ended too soon, and I forgot their names.

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
« Reply #617 on: March 16, 2016, 12:36:57 AM »
I was taking a little nap earlier today because the anemia was getting to me.  The moment I closed my eyes, I immediately heard Patchouli calling me to join her, which oddly enough woke me up.
This reminds me of how once, when I was trying to fall asleep, I heard a light, somewhat wheezy voice say to me, "What, [insert my real name here]?" which I think must've been Patchouli.

« Reply #618 on: March 24, 2016, 01:31:01 AM »
Mine was very simple, after effects caused by too much play the night.

There where bullets, power ups, Bakebake (played Mystic Square a lot, this time) and other stuff more psychedelic.

Bref, not a real good one (don't sleep well) but still fun when I'm remembering it.

Chirumiru-chan

• Destitute shrine maiden
  • Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
« Reply #619 on: March 24, 2016, 01:37:12 AM »
I had a dream last week where I was in science class. Talk turned to Touhou. People proceeded to talk about how Flandre tells knock-knock jokes, Remilia uses the pronoun "oira", and Marisa has a crush on Bass. Yup.
⑨-chan
1cc: PoDD Rikako (Easy), PoDD Marisa (Easy), LLS Reimu (Easy)

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #620 on: March 24, 2016, 02:15:38 AM »
I had another one of those moments last night where I was trying to sleep, and as I closed my eyes, I could distinctly hear Sakuya scolding me for not being productive enough (fortunately, no knife in the head).  These seem to be turning from dreams to hallucinations for me.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
  • I don't give a damn about rules...
« Reply #621 on: March 24, 2016, 02:47:47 AM »
I think I dreamed beating up Doremy when she wanted to eat my dreams of me beating up Doremy for the same reason. DREAMCEPTION

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #622 on: March 26, 2016, 01:37:19 AM »
I dreamed that I was in the gardens of the Mirabell Palace with Ib, Garry (I've been playing a lot of Ib recently) and Yuyuko.

Suddenly, four giant wolf-like creatures leapt over the giant bushes, being chased by Momiji, waving her sword wildly.

Yuyuko didn't even notice. Garry and I started to run away.

Ib remained calm though. She took some chalk out of her pocket and drew what appeared to be a magic circle (I think it had a cherry tree in it).

Meiling's theme (Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17) started playing, and from Ib's magic circle Flandre was summoned.

Flandre "kyuu"ed the wolves, then "kyuu"ed Momiji, then "kyuu"ed Ib and Garry, and finally "kyuu"ed me and I woke up.

Flandre never noticed Yuyuko's presence.

EDIT: Today I dreamed Flandre trapped me in a tower made of Jenga blocks.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 10:48:12 PM by LawfulInsane »

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #623 on: April 27, 2016, 12:04:42 PM »
I had a dream that the school in Gensokyo had a name. It was wierd though and I can't remember it. Alice had become associated with it in some way.

I also had a dream that I played a touhou fan game on the PS4. I can't remember anything past that though.

This time I had a dream in which the 3 fairies of light gave me a cookie recipe. I was then with Papyrus (from undertale) who wanted for us to sell the cookies I made with the recipe but I was hesitant. I wasn't sure if we'd have to just credit the fairies or if we'd have to ask for their permission due to copyright.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 07:10:17 PM by aListers »

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #624 on: June 21, 2016, 11:20:27 AM »
Just had a dream I was staying in the Lunar Captial with some friends. We weren't allowed to leave the room and were given specific orders so we didn't spread or increase our impurity. They gave me a few Touhou doujins in order to keep me occupied though. I think at some point they expected me to fix the lock on the door but the nails they gave me were too small.

Cirnouli K.

• Hax Sign「YOU JUST PLAIN F-ING LOSE (Unlimited Perfect Freeze)」
  • Yet another fairy lover
« Reply #625 on: June 28, 2016, 06:41:09 PM »
I'm starting to wish I even HAD dreams now. Or was half as obsessed with something as you guys were to get dreams like this.

Last dream I even remember was somehow playing a 3rd Gen Pokemon game in my own mind... No controller, no real world, just the pixelated game. That was extremely trippy.
Eye'm the strongest! - Unknown Ice Fairy, 20XX
Cirno is my spirit animal.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #626 on: June 30, 2016, 10:06:06 AM »
I had another dream. Just a bit of Touhou in it this time though. I ended up looking at a cutscene of a 3d Touhou game that was apparently canon. I basically consisted of a small bit of Marisa's past (as it was from her perspective) in which Mima was showing off her new clothes to Marisa. I looked closley to confirm that it was actually Mima (noting the hair colour as my main proof) and then proceeded to have a closer look at the Mirrors. Marisa hadn't been rendered in the reflection which I assumed was probably intentional as how she looked was different back then. In the mirror left of Mima, I could see Sephiroth - he was the main villian of the dream and the reason I was watching the cut scene. On the mirror to Mima's left there was Remilia. I at first mistook her for Marisa (because that would make more sense) but then I saw her hair colour and realised it was Remilia. She tilted her head up to confirm it. Both her and Sephiroth were both sitting on thrones. I then thought "Man, Remilia doesn't look any different" and then the topic gradually changed to a discussion of people's attitude to Yukari.

I had a dream about a game in which you could befriend Touhou characters. It started off like dark souls if dark souls wasn't extremely hard. I spent my first few bits practicing my dodging, rolling then hitting behind enemies until I took a break. After that the game became a kind of RTS and we had to discover what had happened to this escape pod we found. Then a kind of leakage hit and only I made it out alive. Afterwards I styled my character "Hen Miku Verch David" which is meant to be welsh I guess. The grammar is off but apparently it means somthing along the lines of "old Miku, daughter of David" I think. Either way, I then to the Touhou part of the game. At this point, only Reimu and Rumia were in the room. I tried to befriend Rumia first. It was a farily simple dialogue that allowed for befriending. For Reimu I chose a different option - possibly trying to get her to help on a mission. Unfortunatley, that disabled the befriend option. I looked at the menu and went into a storage room. Reimu then came in and the befriend option was a thing again. I did that via the usual dialogue (it was different this time but I wasn't paying much attention to it) and then had a think till I woke up
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 08:00:20 AM by aListers »

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #627 on: July 07, 2016, 12:58:20 AM »
I dreamed I was in this weird mesh of Gensokyo and my hometown. I was a friend of Reimu that would sometimes help her solve incidents (I'm pretty sure that's OOC). I do recall Shimakaze and Kogasa being in the dream somehow.

At some point, I became ill and had to undergo surgery. The surgeon was Eirin, and the operation room looked highly futuristic, except for the fact that everything was in rather gaudy colors and looked like it was made of plastic. I was told there would be a minor risk of death from the surgical procedure, but I didn't mind.

Fast forward to after the surgery and I'm standing on a set of stairs outside the hospital (apparently Eirin decided to move bases). I noticed that nobody would notice my existence or look at me, and I shrugged it off until someone walked right through me. Then I realized I was dead. I was a ghost.

I walked to the Hakurei Shrine, when it became apparent that Reimu could still see me and did not know that I was dead. We said a couple things to each other.

"What are you doing here?" - R
"I'm dead, idiot." - Me

She sighed sadly, and then I hugged her from behind, and then I woke up.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
  • I don't give a damn about rules...
« Reply #628 on: July 12, 2016, 02:50:54 PM »
I just dreamed Suika, in front of the Hakurei Shrine yells at me:
"I needz more dakka!"

I was like,
"Ehh???  ???"

Then she was like,
"What'cha talkin' about stoopid humie?!?! LOAD UP A BIG SHOOTA, GRUBNUTS!!"

Then outta nowhere, four Vickers machinegun were fixed on both of her hands and started firing everywhere. I asked her to stop, then those machineguns changed to high-caliber miniguns. I tried to run and avoid to hail of bullets and although I succeeded, it was not until she has herself, a NUCLEAR CHAINGUN.  :getdown:

"We'ez now got our nee'd Dakka, WAAAGGGHHH!!!" she yelled out. And...

REPORT TERMINATED. RECORDING DESTROYED BEFORE DREAM COMPLETED.

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

« Reply #629 on: July 16, 2016, 02:56:03 AM »
I had a dream where I was in a cafe, and everyone was dressed as different Touhou characters. Then this one girl dressed as Reimu sat across from me. We chatted for a bit, and then she led me to her house. I think the girl turned out to be some sort of monster, but I don't really remember much of the dream from that point.