Author Topic: Touhou Dream Thread  (Read 305966 times)

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
Re: Touhou Dream Thread
« Reply #570 on: November 27, 2015, 11:54:15 PM »
Well, after playing Yume Nikki and Touhou for several hours, I fell asleep.

I dreamed I was in the White Desert and Takofuusen was floating in the sky. Then, a gap opened in front of me and I heard a voice saying "You didn't expect this, didn't you?"

Yukari popped her head out of the gap and I screamed. Her face was that of Uboa and the background noise changed to the Uboa sound effect.

I woke up after that jumpscare.
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

Marron

• Ordinary crow
« Reply #571 on: November 29, 2015, 04:22:46 PM »
I've had a stupid dream last night. My head's probably a random mess. I dreamed about a store, it was selling many things unrelated to each other. There were two girls there, they were cosplaying Yuuka. One was wearing the blue outfit and was PCB styled. The other was red, pc 98 style. Suddenly, some terrorists who were roaring "allahou akbar" came and shot everywhere. The two cosplayer were lying down, but alive. The terrorists exited the store. Suddenly, the screen came backward(sorry for my stupid english, it's hard to figure out how to spell what I want to say) and I saw myself in my living room, watching the tv. In fact, what I told you before was happening on the tv, it was apparently the news.
And you wanna know the best ? You wanna know why I had such a dream ? It's because . . .

I saw this picture last night and found it really cool.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 04:24:29 PM by HououinKyouma »

« Reply #572 on: December 01, 2015, 10:55:35 AM »
lol I didn't know that there was a thread for this sort of thing. Ok, so I have this thing where I play for so long that the danmaku like, literally burn into my eyes man. Like, when I close my eyes after playing, I swear to god I still see danmaku flying around. This goes away eventually.

I know this isn't exactly a dream, but this is similar (because it effects me when my eyes are closed, trying to sleep?).

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
  • I don't give a damn about rules...
« Reply #573 on: December 02, 2015, 05:07:08 PM »
I slept at like 11 A.M. until 2 P.M. , nap time actually. And there, two military X Touhou dreams with the second more epic.

First dream:

I was part of a Wehrmacht patrol unit which consisted three men on foot. Seriously that small since we're in somewhat the ruins of France. About two blocks further, there was this ordinary house which was untouched by the bombing. Suddenly, I heard a scream and we immediately were on full alert. Then, an American G.I. rushed out the undamaged house while trying to put on his loose pants. Then, Shizuha when to the porch and yelled,

"If you want a French pussy, I can rip you a new one!!!" She yelled angrily. Then she took out a grenade launcher rifle and shot at the fleeing American. The grenade accurately hit the G.I. and split it into two parts with intestines still dangling. Blood splattered everywhere. Behind Shizuha was Minoriko, half-naked while trying to cover her exposed parts. Most likely because she was being raped?

Me and my partners who watched the whole scene just stood there before the three of us said, "What the F***?"

Second Dream:

I woke up in a room. I walked outside the building and found myself in some sort of city, ruined though with tank wrecks everywhere and rubbles of buildings littered the surrounding area. Then, I heard a Russian voice calling me out,

"You fascist, what are you doing here?" Asked the Russian, while aiming a PPSH at me. I was unarmed so I decided to be on my knees with my hands at the back. Then, the Russian chuckled.

"That was pretty easy, however I'm not leaving you without a fight. Get on your feet," he said. After I stand normally, he dropped his guns and everything except s combat knife. "Take your time, if you're ready we fight. If you run, I shoot."

On the floor, I found a pair of scissors. I picked it up and held it like it was a combat knife."You're ready?" The Russian asked. I nodded. Then, he charged at me and... (I don't know how the fight went on so I'll just skip that part)

After some struggling, I found myself being locked into a position where he used his energy to push the knife into my throat. I used my energy to push back the hand of the Russian. Suddenly, another stranger came into our one-on-one fight and I saw a machete coming towards my thigh. Therefore, I quickly moved my leg thus the machete pierced through the Russian's thigh instead.

He groaned in pain and released me from his grip. I saw the machete still stuck between the flesh and bones of his. I looked at the stranger that interrupted us. She was LETTY and as a replacement for the machete, she took out a combat knife. Now, it's time for Round 2

She charged at me and tried to stab me directly. I evade the attack by holding her hand which held the knife. Then, with my scissor I scraped it on her face like a rake. Her wound was bleeding, and as she tried to stand up to fight back, I scraped her neck and there, another bleeding wound. But she still ought to fight back. Then,

"Letty, that's enough. I don't want to lose another important asset" said a voice. I turned around and saw this Comissar. Letty stopped fighting and carried the machete'd Russian on her back.

"You dream when you shouldn't be, that's odd" said the Commissar before turning around. He walked away with Letty. And then I woke up with tears in my eyes, it was so epic...

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #574 on: December 04, 2015, 09:44:20 AM »
I had a dream where I found an entrance to Gensokyo. I went on to google maps and searched Gensōkyō (after briefly wondering if that'd change what came up) and it lead me to a building in south east Yokohama. A few magic circles had been drawn on top of the building. The building seemed to be a warehouse of some kind. Looking at it's description (which google maps had for some reason), it claimed to be an entryway into Gensokyo.

* Having searched it up, there is a gensokyo in fukui (which I got by searching up 幻想郷) but that's nowhere near where I found it in my dream, nor does it look anything like it - people have noticed it though and there are reviews talking about touhou.  Another point of interest is that searching up 幻想郷 somtimes leads to Tokyo university for reasons I can't figure out.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 01:53:04 PM by aListers »
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #575 on: December 04, 2015, 10:25:45 AM »
I had a dream where I found an entrance to Gensokyo. I went on to google maps and searched Gensōkyō (after briefly wondering if that'd change what came up) and it lead me to a building in south east Yokohama. A few magic circles had been drawn on top of the building. The building seemed to be a warehouse of some kind. Looking at it's description (which google maps had for some reason), it claimed to be an entryway into Gensokyo.

You know you're addicted to Touhou when you actually look that up-and you are disappointed.

I dreamed that I was in Hakugyokurou watching the cherry blossoms. I noticed the largest tree of the bunch and walked over to sit below it and watch the petals. Since the dream wasn't lucid, I didn't realize it was the Saigyou Ayakashi.

I fell asleep in the dream and woke up with a cold sweat. For most of the day after that, I was really fatigued and apparently "looked like death".
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

Shadowlupus

• Crimson Blade Hidden Amidst the Darkness
« Reply #576 on: December 04, 2015, 11:53:57 AM »
I dreamt that I was a playing a fighting game equivalent to Touhou 12.3. Both I and my opponent control Clownpiece wielding Komachi's Scythe...for some reason.

When I played as her, her playstyle seems to be a bull-rushing. She swung the scythe around manically while moving non-stop. Her scythe attack also cut 3/4 opponent's health in around 2-3 hits...quite game-breaking. Just as I'm about to win, I woke up.

Clownpiece for Touhou 15.5.  :V
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:56:59 AM by Kageshirou »

PK

• Border of Whatever
« Reply #577 on: December 05, 2015, 11:04:47 AM »
I don't remember the details, but i dreamt the Watatsuki were my aunts and Yukari some distant relative of them :V

Jeremie

• MoonScraper
« Reply #578 on: December 05, 2015, 02:59:34 PM »
I remember recently of a dream where I was fishing with Cirno next to me. She was sitting like a cat and she eagerly waited for me to get a fish. I got a few and each times I just put them in her mouth and she just gulped the whole thing. After that a few more faeries were there (faceless in dream although I think I remember Luna Child drinking a cup of coffee while petting Cirno's head) and they wanted fishes too.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by Rumia.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #579 on: December 09, 2015, 02:34:27 PM »
I started seeing Hina and the Aki sisters in my dream. I then asked one of them how to get to Gensokyo. They gave me specific instructions and I followed them to a little shack in a park. Unfortunatley Sakuya was waiting there and planned to get revenge for somthing I did a few years ago - during a dream that I'd rather not have happened. She seemed to be using borrowed powers. She used mind control and duplication to get her revenge. Meiling was in on the plot as well - just like in the last dream. A child of me and Alice saw so I had to stay rather than go to Gensokyo. I didn't catch up with her and I ended up doing other things. I had a think about how dangerous Sakuya is. If she really wanted then she could break into my house. She could break into anywhere if she had the patience for it. I still remembered about how to get to Gensokyo but I didn't end up going.

I don't have anything against Sakuya - she just doesn't like me. I'll admit it was my fault but still. Either way, I don't think my luck will be as good today.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Midnight_Sparky

• Hello there frand
« Reply #580 on: December 14, 2015, 12:11:47 PM »
I had a dream not to long ago where i was in this board room with a bunch of people making touhou characters for a game the character that i made was this pirate girl that stole some really powerful scroll and using it's magic attempted to fight Yukari

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #581 on: December 15, 2015, 12:16:38 AM »
I had a dream which contained a small amount of touhou. It was simply a conversation about my relationship with Alice though. I said the usual "I love her" stuff.

Maple

• Mukyuu!
« Reply #582 on: December 16, 2015, 07:31:54 PM »
Sunday i had a dream where i was playing a danmaku game with difficulty up in the clouds. I had an IN-like team with Hecatia, Junko, and i think Clownpiece was mentioned somewhere. Hecatia could shoot three bullets (forming an 120-degree arc), had a charge shot that left a yellow-colored crystal that hurt enemies, like Fairy Wars Cirno without the freezing. Fairies came in rows very fast (a la Len'en) from the bottom and then came back from the top (just enemies that don't fire), covering the screen. Another wave put an attack, like the familiars here (change the bullet color from brown to blue), with the spread similar to this, or Sanae's "Day that the sea split"/"Moses' Miracle", if you prefer to see it that way.

Marron

• Ordinary crow
« Reply #583 on: December 17, 2015, 10:13:37 AM »
I had many stupid dreams last night. But I also had a cool dream.

I was Yuuka. I terribly enjoyed teasing people. Residents of Gensokyo were present but I don't know who they were, I only know they were youkai for the most of them, and the only youkai I recognized were Shou and Nazrin. I remember not liking the fact that people lied, so I had fun pushing people into a corner about their lies, they were unconfortable and I had fun and felt strong. They were afraid of me so I could speak like an happy person with a smile, they would listen to what I say to them.
By the end of the dream, We were atop of a cliff, some sunflowers were present around us. Beyon thed cliff, we could see mountain, valley and a village. There were some clouds above the mountains. It was beautiful.
I asked them in a way that seemed like an order to look in front of them, at this scenery, to thanks mother nature and because a part of me wanted them to feel happy and good.(I don't know why, for a sadistic person)

After that, the dream turned mindfuck and didn't make any sense. It's uninteresting so I stop at that.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #584 on: December 19, 2015, 03:54:45 AM »
I had a dream where I went to a cinema with Alice and Nitori. I found some controls on the machine and fiddled with them. I then fiddled with them while Nitori was using one of them and in ended in us accidently buying multiple tickets for a movie. I apologised to Nitori for it and asked if it was possible to get a refund for it and the woman said it was only possible if we buy 15 tickets. We had around 5 so buying more for a refund was out of the question. I then told Nitori that I'd pay her back later. In the end I had wasted about ?60 of her money and that's a significant dent in my budget. I then left the cinema arm in arm with Alice. I eventually wondered if I should ask where to put the money - if there was a bank account or somthing which she could access from Gensokyo. Unfortunatley this thought made the dream lucid and losing track of where Nitori was made me unable to actually ask her. Turning round and looking for Nitori also resulted in me not knowing where Alice went either.

At some point Tewi appeared in my dream as well. I believe the people from Eientei were living at this mansion for a little while. They planned on moving to another place as well until they could go back to Eientei.

« Reply #585 on: December 29, 2015, 09:22:18 AM »
I have enjoyed all series of Touhou, and my dream is taking photos that girls wear Touhou Project costumes. The modeling of characters is beautiful, I think girls with these costume are sexy

Can understand the confusion, but you should've looked at the other posts first. -Helepolis
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 09:31:26 AM by Helepolis »

« Reply #586 on: December 29, 2015, 12:53:06 PM »
I have enjoyed all series of Touhou, and my dream is taking photos that girls wear Touhou Project costumes. The modeling of characters is beautiful, I think girls with these costume are sexy

Can understand the confusion, but you should've looked at the other posts first. -Helepolis
um.........what?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 09:31:45 AM by Helepolis »
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #587 on: December 31, 2015, 11:00:58 AM »

Wrong kind of dream. Unless I am very severely misunderstood, in which case I apologize in advance.

I dreamed of Yuuka. It was mostly of things I wouldn't say on this board, but I do know that sometime before that I saw her having tea with Alice.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 09:31:56 AM by Helepolis »

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
  • Attributes and weaknesses are the same.
« Reply #588 on: January 01, 2016, 01:09:12 AM »
Upon taking a nap this afternoon, I had a dream where I was Yukari and basically working as command central of the world.  Along with the power of gaps, I also had control of everyone's feelings, to which I used to troll people even harder.  I was feeling a little melancholy before napping, so perhaps I just needed to be in the dominant position.  I like to think that my dreams are based on the little things like that.
I just know what I know...

Krompy

• 420 graze it
« Reply #589 on: January 04, 2016, 04:03:23 AM »
I remember stealing Marisa's broom to fly around.
Then I met my friend doing some mountain bike on a mountain near my home, so we teamed up to go up the mountain, and hogwarts suddenly appeared on the top.
Me and my friend then proceeded to do some tourism around the castle with people that came visit from all over the world, have water polo matches and danmaku battles with ogres. (no, not shrek sadly, but more lord of the rings kind of ogres).
I woke up when I started playing igo-soccer against a street performer infront of the castle.

That was pretty whacky
Normal 1cc: all clear!
Hard 1cc: IN LLS MS SA DDC
Extra: EoSD PCB(Phantasm) IN MoF TD DDC

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #590 on: January 08, 2016, 01:14:45 PM »
I had a dream where I saw Marisa. I followed her down a dodgy area in order to say hi. In going down there I met a few of my friends who protected me or just said hi. Marisa tended to be friends with most of them. Eventually I lost sight of her.

« Reply #591 on: January 16, 2016, 06:20:37 PM »
This started out as a Harry Potter dream, so I'll leave out the part that was HP-only.

Our heroes were settling back in at Hogwarts after a break, and Harry needed to look for a student named Wat to ask him about someone named Chip -- that was part of the mystery in the overall plot of the dream. But then a younger student came into the common room and said that Reisen was serving up snacks. Harry and Ron instantly forgot about the mystery, much to Hermione's exasperation, and went to a small canteen, where only a few other people had showed up. Ron seemed to be mainly motivated by the snacks, while Harry was obviously smitten with Reisen. He immediately sat at a table, whereas the proper etiquette was to sit on a bench and wait for Reisen to invite you to a table, which Ron had correctly done.

Reisen came over and smiled at Harry, and said perhaps he could do her a favour before sitting down. He immediately said yes. She asked him to pour a cup of tea and take it to one of the teachers. Ron showed Harry which container contained tea, but when he poured it out, it turned out to be instant noodles, which left both of them rather confused. That was the end of the dream :)

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #592 on: January 16, 2016, 11:59:19 PM »
I dreamed that I was sitting in front of the Hakurei Shrine, drinking tea with Reimu and talking.

We seemed to come to the consensus that Satori was yandere for Rinnosuke and had to be stopped before she did something dangerous.

Lollipop

• stay woke
  • literally and figuratively dying
« Reply #593 on: January 17, 2016, 05:39:52 AM »
my little sister watched 'up' yesterday so i had a dream where reimu and marisa took ballons and tied them to the hakurei shrine, and it floated all the way to makai :V
Touhou 1CCS:
Hard: LLS, EoSD(NB), PCB(NB), IN, MoF, TD, DDC(NB), LoLK
Lunatic: EoSD, PCB, DDC, LoLK
Extra: LLS, EoSD, PCB(Extra&Phantasm), IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK
Current Focus: 1cc SA Hard, or an Extra

Midnight_Sparky

• Hello there frand
« Reply #594 on: January 17, 2016, 02:46:56 PM »
my little sister watched 'up' yesterday so i had a dream where reimu and marisa took ballons and tied them to the hakurei shrine, and it floated all the way to makai :V

Pfft no i imaging Reimu and Marisa attempting to race Byakeran on her palqueen ship xD

PK

• Border of Whatever
« Reply #595 on: January 21, 2016, 11:59:35 AM »
Had a dream where i was back at school, and there was a teacher telling us about the history of Gensokyo and the Moon, saying that her 1st invasion of the Moon was actually a exodus where Yukari and some others fled to Earth, revealing that Yukari herself and many others youkai are Lunarians that disliked the lunarian lifestyle.
I also remember reading a book with a variation of Yukari's IN profile, that made a big use of "..." and "rotten", so it was like
Rotten...(unknown words)...Rotten...she easily has enough power to annihilate all of Gensokyo...Rotten...Rotten...Rotten...(more unknown words)...Rotten...

« Reply #596 on: January 23, 2016, 09:11:48 PM »
I once had a dream I (and some random guy) had a chance to meet with ZUN himself. He somehow was able to speak fluent English and told us about his upcoming games. Funny thing was, he was talking about Mima returning in an upcoming Touhou game. He also gave us autographs, and a demo of Touhou 16.
Needless to say, it was one of the best dreams I've ever had. Ever.
Lunatic 1CCs: PCB, IN, PoFV, HSiFS
Extra: All except PC-98.

Oh hey look I can do DNH scrips.

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #597 on: January 24, 2016, 01:21:01 AM »
I dreamed that I was eating at a large Chinese restaurant and all the Touhous were there, sitting at different large round tables. I was sitting at the same table as Byakuren, Yuyuko, Yuuka and Marisa. Byakuren and Yuyuko appeared to be best friends.

Surprisingly enough, Yuyuko ate just as much as everyone else, no more, no less.

At some point, Rinnosuke walked up to a stage at the front and revealed his identity as the god of the Hakurei Shrine.

Cue yin-yang orb to his face.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #598 on: January 31, 2016, 09:03:27 PM »
I've had 2 touhou dreams recently - technically 5 but the other 3 were short and I can't remember them anymore.

One of them was only loosely related to touhou. I accidently let slip that I had a girlfriend to my Grandma who proceeded to tell the entire extended family. However, not being able to introduce them to Alice (due to her being in Gensokyo) I had to make excuses and introduce them to a fake - knowing I'd one day regret it. I asked my mum why everybody was making such a big deal about it seeing as relationships rarely last these days - her reply was that it was "my turn." The party in which most of my extended family came to eventually ended. I ended up thinking about this next to a fish and chip shop. I wondered if my relationship with Alice would last. I then looked at 2 pictures of Alice on the street and remembered how much I love her. I decided that our relationship still has a long way to go.

In the next dream it was snowing. I was having a walk around my street when I eventually arrived home. Waiting there was a citizen of Gensokyo who was known for being in the cold/snow. Alice was also on the roof of my house. I had a small chat to the Gensokyan who I seem to be friends with. I thought of the person as Male which I thought was wierd for a touhou character - however it's not uncommon as I often refer to Toyosatomimi and wriggle with male pronouns. The person was making a snowboard for me out of ice. I then remembered that Sagume wanted to play in the snow with sombody. I asked if either him or Alice knew of Sagume - They seemed to have but not in a positive way. Alice asked if her name was Chinese - which at the time I really didn't know. She then said somthing about sacrifice. The person made excuses in order not to play with Sagume. Eventually they had to depart. Alice formally said goodbye to him while I informally tapped him on the shoulder and said somthing along the lines of "alright mate, see you later." Not sure if I did the salute that I always do. I then attempted to play with the skateboard - which I broke almost immediatley. I slipped, it rolled into a tire and both bashed into my mum's car. Luckily, it was only the skateboard and spare tire that got damaged. A wheel had come off the board.

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #599 on: February 08, 2016, 04:38:44 AM »
I dreamed that I was in a suburb that would have looked normal except for the fact that all the houses were giant mushrooms. Death caps, I think. Surprisingly non-toxic. I was sitting outside my house (my death cap?  :ohdear:) with my laptop, browsing danbooru for heartwarming Touhou images, I think.

At some point, there was a tap on my shoulder and I looked up, Standing next to me was Shizuha (wearing Minoriko's hat, but still recognizably Shizuha, and I called her Shizuha), apparently having just bought groceries (Maybe from Minoriko?). We talked for a while about the fact that it should have been spring and it still felt like winter. Shizuha mentioned hating winter at least once. We then kissed and then I woke up.

I don't even particularly like the Aki sisters, at least in my conscious mind. So why Shizuha (and why she was wearing Minoriko's hat) I have no idea.