Author Topic: Touhou Dream Thread  (Read 308284 times)

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
Re: Touhou Dream Thread
« Reply #540 on: September 08, 2015, 01:58:57 AM »
I dreamt that there was a Frederick the Great 2hu. That was the only Touhou part of my entire dream which mostly consisted of travelling across the countrysides of Germany and Prussia.

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #541 on: September 08, 2015, 04:41:43 AM »
I dreamed that Reimu and Marisa were lying on their stomachs inside the Hakurei Shrine. I don't know why.
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

Suspicious person

• Just a humble wanderer
  • How suspicious~
« Reply #542 on: September 08, 2015, 01:59:29 PM »
Had a pretty weird one a few days earlier...

In this dream *I* was elementary schooler Doremy, and elementary schoolers Reimu, Marisa (with blue hair) and Sakuya bullied me and challenged me to calculate 26 times 3. For some reason, I didn't know the answer and wrote 52, the three of them mock me and claim that 119 is the correct answer, then they proceed to draw various things on the board ; some adults and *me* (not Doremy here, but me) suddenly enter the classroom and praise them for being so smart for their age. I woke up just after that.

The whole thing didn't last more than 50 seconds

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #543 on: September 08, 2015, 04:21:25 PM »
I had a nap (unintentionally) and in that nap I had a dream.

I was in university and one of my flatmates was Kosuzu. After a bit of me discovering that I can float down a hill, we discussed youtube videos that we were subscribed to. There was this weird channel that we were all subscribed to for some reason. They released a new video and we were getting notifications about it. There was also graffitti on a wall about it. Later we had to go through a place and a flatmate tried to sneak a jar of chocolate spread through. He did it by holding his meal in one hand in front of him and the chocolate spread behind his back. By this point me and Kosuzu were both already through. When it came to the flatmates turn, the guard assumed that the contents of the jar and his lunch box were the same thing. He later found the box to contain Angel delight and let him through. My flatmate ran ahead but me and Kosuzu ended up having a small conversation with the guard. Apparently the Angel delight was very good and that if Kosuzu cooked, used my equipment (I brought a fancy frying pan) and followed my flatmate's recipie then it would be perfect. Eventually I laid down on a sofa and found that I was close to napping (having minor sleep paralysis) so I woke myself up and unintentionally ended the dream.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

Otaku

• Like the wiiiiind!
« Reply #544 on: September 08, 2015, 06:14:58 PM »
I also dreamt that i was playing UFO a couple days ago, then i played it the following day (and failed horribly)

« Reply #545 on: September 10, 2015, 01:19:35 PM »
I randomly decided to take a nap.
Found myself randomly wandering the halls/rooms of a mansion, while running away from something, somehow I obtained the knowledge that I was dreaming at the time. I experimented with it a bit, made myself levitate, squeezed through impossibly narrow gaps, teleported , etc etc. After casually bending reality for a while, I thought that I should summon up some Gensokyians. Kaguya ended up popping into reality right in front of me. Our interactions were... *cough cough* a bit lewd. Woke up with the biggest grin on my face.
Lucid dreams best :v

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
  • Attributes and weaknesses are the same.
« Reply #546 on: September 10, 2015, 08:18:39 PM »
Upon spacing out earlier today, I had a dream where Sakuya was actually a worker at a popular maid cafe (also secretly a demon) and liked to use her skills with knives as a means to perform shows for the costumers.  While assuming one of her performances, she is then disturbed by an odd occurrence taking place outside the cafe.  After getting permission from her boss to take a break, she sets off to investigate exactly what is going on.
I just know what I know...

« Reply #547 on: September 21, 2015, 11:39:15 PM »
Nothing really major today...  other than it was just a very simple dream about Yukari, meeting her in a room, and just snuggling.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #548 on: September 22, 2015, 11:51:50 AM »
This dream I had was quite the mess.  My cats, brother, and I were heroes trying to live in secret, and at the time that the dream was taking place, there was a festival happening.  Upon examination, we found out that there was some strange activity going on at the festival and we thus went to investigate.  This dream crossovers from a variety of series, such as Shimoneta, Kill la Kill, and of course Touhou.  My brother and I split up into teams with other investigators, which were characters from the 3 series that I mentioned.  I went with Anna Nishikinomiya, Satsuki Kiryuin, Sakuya Izayoi, and Mew(one of my cats), while my brother went with Ayame Kajou, Ryuko Matoi, Hong Meiling, and Dusty(my other cat).  All I really remember next about the dream is that there was a huge battle going on during a hot spring moment and my cats assumed human form midway.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #549 on: October 18, 2015, 10:21:39 AM »
I had a dream that I was in an RPG maker game. It consisted of me, and 3 others being welcomed into a house in the middle of nowhere. One of the people I was with was Mokou. She was nice and reasured everybody that everything would be fine. Another played an innocent character and I can't remember the last one. Eventually everything took a turn for the worse as the woman who let you in tries to sacrifice you all (somthing like that anyway) so I had to find all my friends. Afterwards I had to go down into the bottom of the forest and burn the gate that the woman summons. I also got a squad of Space Marines (from warhammer 40k) to do the job. Unfortunatley I couldn't figure out how to. Eventually I died, tried again then died again. I then gave up and looked it up on the imageboard I frequent. Fanart of the game suggested that the innocent acting person turned out to be Sakuya in disguise - also she would save you if you got far enough.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
  • I don't give a damn about rules...
« Reply #550 on: October 18, 2015, 04:29:18 PM »
My dream? As usual, military-related.

The moment my dream started, I stood by Field Marshal Erwin Rommel. I think my duty is to be his bodyguard since I got an MP 40 in my hands, plus trigger discipline. But the best thing is that Ran stood near Rommel in a high-ranking officer uniform. Probably Obersleutnant. We observed the scene of a vast desert from an observation post. It was quiet for a few minutes before the talking starts.

"Isn't it beautiful, my dear?" Said Rommel at Ran. I was feeling like I need to put some 9mm rounds into my goddamn brain.

"Yes, my love" replied Ran. She then proceeded to grab Rommel's arm before rubbing it. It was totally a romance scene but I just kept quiet. Only three of us were there.

And then, they faced each other. Rommel swept his hand on Ran's face. Their heads nearing each other and KISSED. I don't know what to call the feeling but I quickly took out a 'Potato Masher', pulled the pin and forced it into my mouth. When it exploded, I woke up with a hammer in my god damn mouth. It tasted cold and metal-ish.

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

« Reply #551 on: October 18, 2015, 10:11:46 PM »
Wow!

Though to be fair, Ran is EXTREMELY tempting...  though despite that I don't think Rommel would actually cheat on his wife over her.

Speaking of Ran...  I had a dream where I got to find out what kissing her is like...  It was a session with her and Yukari at the SAME TIME!  Damn I am lucky with lucid dreams...  But then I had some time with just Yukari because I love Yukari.  Also another random time where I was just petting cats in one of the rooms of my house.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
« Reply #552 on: October 19, 2015, 12:51:44 AM »
I do have experienced NFSW dreams with Touhou characters. Though telling them is like throwing an M2 Browning at the road side from your Humvee that is moving 60 miles per hour, including the ammunition. Or throwing an IED at your friendly convoy.

But I really don't like those dreams. But in the same time, I feel like I wanted more. How about you?

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #553 on: October 19, 2015, 01:41:52 AM »
I dreamed Kaguya transferred into my class. As one would expect, all the boys swooned over her...then "she" took off her face and we learned "Kaguya" was actually Rinnosuke in disguise.

Cries of "WHAT?" all around.

I woke up wondering "What the hell just happened?"
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

Otaku

• Like the wiiiiind!
« Reply #554 on: October 19, 2015, 01:04:40 PM »
I dreamed Kaguya transferred into my class. As one would expect, all the boys swooned over her...then "she" took off her face and we learned "Kaguya" was actually Rinnosuke in disguise.

Cries of "WHAT?" all around.

I woke up wondering "What the hell just happened?"

That is the most beautiful dream i have ever heard of :'D

« Reply #555 on: October 20, 2015, 03:38:38 PM »
I dreamt I found a store that sold lots of Suwako and Marisa hats. The problem was that they were only sold in batches of 300.

« Reply #556 on: October 20, 2015, 06:23:02 PM »
I had an incredibly meta lucid dream.  I was on the phone with my friend and I realized I was dreaming.  We started talking about that and then I mentioned Yukari.  I then used the phone to call Yukari without hanging up somehow and while talking to her on the phone she gapped in.  We did the usual but we had an incredible conversation about dreams in general as well as lucidity in dreams.

And Hannibal, I absolutely love meeting Yukari, not just for intimacy but also the fact she usually has some lesson to teach.  Even if just something in my subconscious becoming aware of the things in there is very enlightening.

PK

• Border of Whatever
« Reply #557 on: October 20, 2015, 06:50:37 PM »
I had a dream some days ago. It involved 2 oni that claimed/pretended to be the others 2 devas, one of which was a really fat female and the other had grey skin and was a male. The grey one starts bullying me for a while, then tosses me on the ground and the fat one sits on me making me unable to move. After they got bored and left me alone, i went searching for Remilia and asked her to make Flandre destroy them, but she refuses explaining that she just doesn't want any problem with Yukari. Then i asked directly to Flandre, but the dream ended before i could get an answer.
Stupid oni.

I'm sure i had another last night too, but all i remeber is that there was a part of Eastern Mystical Dream - Ancient Temple as dream-soundtrack (the part where Youmu comes out as mid-boss).

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #558 on: October 23, 2015, 03:33:17 PM »
After writing an essay about the Meiji Restoration late into the night, I passed out and had Touhou dreams.

I dreamed I was playing Touhou 19 but I don't remember it's name. Surprisingly, Seiga of all characters was playable, and she shot...you know those kunai that fall en masse during the Yoshika fight in TD? Those.

Then I found something even odder. The first boss was MAO ZEDONG. At least, in name only. For some reason, likely my subconscious realizing there could be no male 2hus, Chairman Mao's picture and sprite was that of Hisoutensoku Meiling.

"Mao Zedong"'s danmaku seemed to be white and rice-shaped, and in several spell cards he threw hammers and sickles around like Murasa's anchors. As Seiga, I bombed my way out of two of the cards (Yoshika appeared, homed in on "Mao" and literally EXPLODED) but lost to the next nonspell due to the fact that I fail at grazing.

Startled by the "pichu~un" sound, I woke up thinking "Touhou 19 would NEVER be like that".

EDIT: Again, to avoid doubleposting, I'm editing this.

I dreamed I moved to, oddly enough, New Zealand, and a bunch of non-Touhou things happened like eating lamb (?) and having to room with one of my female classmates for some reason (the dream remained SFW), then something odd happened.

For some reason, we started talking about plastic figurines, and my classmate kept erroneously referring to them as "Touhous" despite me correcting her multitudes of times.

Eventually, the Yamaxanadu showed up, whacked her on the head with the rod, berated her about it and DRAGGED HER OFF.

In my dream, Shikieiki was no taller than a 10-year-old girl, and looked like a MMD model.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:25:08 PM by LawfulInsane »

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #559 on: November 01, 2015, 12:07:17 PM »
It seems I get lots of touhou dreams when I'm home.

The first one was so NSFW that I can't say much about it though. I watched it from an outside perspective. It involved Remilia and Sakuya and it's plot was basically sombody usurping the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

The dream I had today was not NSFW. I still ended up watching it from an outside perspective though. It started off with every Touhou character being split up all over a new world - along with this random guy. The Scarlet Devil Mansion crew managed to stay together as they landed on a small island. Flandre found a small cave and they all stayed there for a bit. Afterwards they came across a huge cliff with another cliff at the other side of the valley. However, the random guy from earlier had been turned into a flower monster and was turning everybody into fruit. Flandre and either Sakuya or Patchouli managed to escape. The story then switched to Alice and Marisa who were in the same kind of trouble. They had found out that he had turned into the monster because he ate a bean thing. They then tried to reunite everybody and find the cure. The monster would be cured by just waiting it out. The fruit thing would be cured by poking one of them with a branch from either the flower monster or from the bean tree. Alice and Marisa had to do this at one point (Marisa got turned into an orange while Alice got turned into a tangerine) so I got a bit jealous. Even though I was watching from an outside perspective and therefor couldn't affect the story, I nonetheless hugged Alice the whole way through it. It turned out that the monster was harmless and wouldn't let anybody die. The last minute or 2 was just me trying to figure out the difference between an orange and a tangerine. I also wondered if the tangerine was in any way symbolic of Alice - for some odd reason I knew the orange was for Marisa. I also remembered Alice being represented by a different vegetable. I nonetheless gave the orange and the tangerine a small kiss.

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #560 on: November 01, 2015, 12:27:12 PM »
I dreamed I was Nurhaci (I have no idea why but I just knew I was him) and, for some reason, I was leading the Eight Banners (and the bannermen were all fairies) into Gensokyo. This dream was not lucid. Two people who referred to themselves as Hong Taiji and Dorgon (but who were actually Miko and Rinnosuke, respectively) were next to me. We marched on the Hakurei Shrine, but Reimu Fantasy Heavened us, saying something about Japan not falling to the Jurchens.

Then Aya showed up and sent us flying with her fan. I woke up, having fallen out of bed.

I should lay off both the Touhou and the Chinese history.

« Reply #561 on: November 04, 2015, 02:06:52 PM »
I've always been the type to remember my dreams really vividly, and Touhou dreams always stick out the most.  :D

A particularly clear one I had involved me living with Marisa and Alice, and Rin Satsuki came over to stay for the night. The next day, she'd disappeared and we spent days looking for her. Fastforward a few more days- Marisa and I were in a bookstore looking for Rin and Alice (who had also disappeared). All the books were magical and were titled 'Felicity' which Marisa explained as "The feeling of taking your last breath. Basically,feeling like you're about to die." After looking at the books for too long I started to feel like that so I sat down for a bit. Marisa suddenly found a hidden room at the corner of the store, and inside was Alice tied up on the floor with Rin standing over her. Suddenly, Rin gave this "evil mastermind" speech about wanting to be the best Touhou character and...I woke up.

Also, first post. Hi.  :V

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #562 on: November 06, 2015, 04:18:35 AM »
I had a dream today - oddly enough also about touhou characters disappearing. Like a lot of my dreams in the last couple of days, it was mostly from an RPG maker game perspective. It was based in a very horror movie like area - darkened ground, black leafless trees and the general spookyness of a place like it. I was looking for Chen and Mystia at one point. As I explored, I found komachi lying on the ground turned to stone. Next to her was a pink shard that I had to collect. I would later also find Shikieiki turned to stone. I eventually saw a cutscene of Alice and Marisa going around the same area. They eventually went into a place and went down a dark corridor. I was going to go in and look for them but I didn't want to go in alone and my friends wanted to wait until tomorrow until we could so I accepted. Things would get unrelated soon afterwards as I accidently joined the SAS reserve.

I need to stop chickening out because of dark corridors. They're the perfect place to get attacked in but still.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
« Reply #563 on: November 06, 2015, 12:24:39 PM »
My annoying principal gave a speech today, and we got a chance to sit on chairs. It was raining so I felt asleep with my fist to hold my head up. And what I dreamt?

Yukari showing the armor thickness of a T-34 tank from every angle.

I woke up when a friend of mine touched my shoulder. Luckily in the same time, the speech ended.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #564 on: November 08, 2015, 03:07:37 AM »
I had a small dream during a nap. It started off with me going back in time to the early days of world war 1. I had met up with the British Army's bagpipers and was allowed to play the bagpipes. After kind of sucessfully playing sis puella magi on the bagpipes; it was sudden war time. After arguing about lack of equipment(I was told I was a musician and got less because of it - also having to fight in a kilt); I found myself on the battlefield trying to make sure citizens managed to escape behind us. Two of those citizens were Alice and Marisa. I grabbed a machine gun and thought "old war; modern tactics" and tried to give covering fire to Alice and Marisa while they escaped. Eventually I held them back enough to just grab Alice's hand (I believe that Marisa got separated by then and had managed to get to saftey) and run with her behind the defensive line. Things afterwards got less serious and I was no longer in world war 1. I was running with Alice and at one point kamehamehad a magical thing that was going to stop us. We were safe now and Alice started casting spells to make magical coloured balls. After she did that I assumed I was to use the kamehameha on them. Doing so revealed a puzzle that revealed a story in canon every time I got further in it. I was excited by the possibility of being revealed as Alice's boyfriend in the official canon however after doing the 2nd part, the dream became about dragonball Z.

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #565 on: November 09, 2015, 10:17:38 AM »
My my, I was excitedly anticipating the time that I would have another Touhou related dream.  In this one, I was Alice Margatroid and had a very infamous reputation of being overly violent.  This dream first takes place in the Scarlet Devil Manor after recently besting Sakuya and Patchouli in battle.  I released Flandre from her slumber after that and essentially made her my partner in crime, to which she worked together to defeat Remilia.  Upon heading on our way back to the Forest of Magic, we came across Aya who was apparently a witness to this incident, she also brought Reimu with her in order to help resolve this.  Flandre insisted that I carry on alone and that she would take care of them herself, I did provide some minor assistance by unleashing the Shanghai Doll spell card whilst running.  Upon almost making it back, I looked behind me and saw Marisa chasing me and slowing gaining up as well.  She had her broom held in her hand as if it was a sword, to which all I simply did to counter her was use a move similar to Alice's 6A attack from Hisoutensoku.  The dream ends with Marisa cursing me out as I run away.

« Reply #566 on: November 10, 2015, 05:39:05 AM »
My dream? As usual, military-related.

The moment my dream started, I stood by Field Marshal Erwin Rommel. I think my duty is to be his bodyguard since I got an MP 40 in my hands, plus trigger discipline. But the best thing is that Ran stood near Rommel in a high-ranking officer uniform. Probably Obersleutnant. We observed the scene of a vast desert from an observation post. It was quiet for a few minutes before the talking starts.

"Isn't it beautiful, my dear?" Said Rommel at Ran. I was feeling like I need to put some 9mm rounds into my goddamn brain.

"Yes, my love" replied Ran. She then proceeded to grab Rommel's arm before rubbing it. It was totally a romance scene but I just kept quiet. Only three of us were there.

And then, they faced each other. Rommel swept his hand on Ran's face. Their heads nearing each other and KISSED. I don't know what to call the feeling but I quickly took out a 'Potato Masher', pulled the pin and forced it into my mouth. When it exploded, I woke up with a hammer in my god damn mouth. It tasted cold and metal-ish.

Welp, looks like someone found this post to be interesting:
https://twitter.com/touhoudottxt/status/662856421046906880
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
« Reply #567 on: November 10, 2015, 07:55:33 AM »
Welp, looks like someone found this post to be interesting:
https://twitter.com/touhoudottxt/status/662856421046906880

That person also quoted a number of other dreams.

Red770

• Instigator
  • Hey mang, Take it easy on the take it easy
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #568 on: November 27, 2015, 03:09:12 AM »
Well then... if you don't mind... umm I'll just post here and revive this thread.

Anyways, I'll just mention the touhou part of this dream, but to sum up earlier: I was being chased by the police, tried to fly before falling flat on my face, rode a bike over the rooftops in which I hit balcony fence and flew backwards.
Now for the actual part. I was still on a rooftop and I spotted Alice. She was walking with someone who I couldn't identify, he or she was just a shadowy figure from what I remember seeing who later left Alice. I then thought for some reason that it would be a good idea to stalk her, which I proceeded with doing cautiously. I jumped down off the roof onto these double-sided stairs (think of a triangular prism) with a wall between her and I. Alice then took a left into a building and I silently followed. She stopped, then started to do her laundry. Fearing that she'd turn around and spot me I frantically looked for a hiding spot. I chose the WORST hiding spot; that hiding spot happened to be under a glass table. I accidentally made some noise with what looked like a small black garbage bin. I saw her make her way towards me  and thought for some reason that she wouldn't be as angry with me if I pretended to be asleep. She kicked my leg to 'wake' me and asked what I was doing here. She was quite cross and not in the slightest surprised by my presence. As I was getting up she quickly asked if I wanted to ask her a question, and when I was standing up straight I asked her where we were and what kind of place it is. My perspective shifted back to a wide shot of the building that I was on when I spotted her, and as she explained that 'building' was a church/cathedral/palace ( I wasn't sure which) dedicated entirely to her. It had stained glass windows of her image and some dolls too, the roof was mostly flat with this reddish colour, the walls were pure white, and it glistened in the sunlight with the different colours of the rainbow. Then the dream ended as I woke up.

I'll leave the interpretations up to you
double kill, triple kill, overkill, killtacular, killtrocity, killimanjaro, killtastrophe, killpocalypse, killionaire

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
« Reply #569 on: November 27, 2015, 11:40:16 AM »
My perspective shifted back to a wide shot of the building that I was on when I spotted her, and as she explained that 'building' was a church/cathedral/palace ( I wasn't sure which) dedicated entirely to her. It had stained glass windows of her image and some dolls too, the roof was mostly flat with this reddish colour, the walls were pure white, and it glistened in the sunlight with the different colours of the rainbow. Then the dream ended as I woke up.

I'll leave the interpretations up to you
Alice Margatroid is God confirmed.