Author Topic: Touhou Dream Thread  (Read 306170 times)

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Re: Touhou Dream Thread
« Reply #390 on: June 17, 2014, 02:42:03 PM »
Do you even know what Live-A-Live is? It's a RPG made for Super Nintendo Entertainment System, developed by Square Soft, now called Square Enix.
Anyways, I'm about to sleep again. I'll see how the Final Chapter of Game-A-Live turns out...

They aren't really "now called Square Enix"

Squaresoft merged with Enix.

Also, I had a detailed NIGHTMARE, but not a single Touhou anywhere involved. I can pinpoint links to TF2 and my bottomless stomach, though...anyone wanna hear?
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

« Reply #391 on: June 17, 2014, 10:07:18 PM »
Most definitely.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #392 on: June 23, 2014, 02:51:17 AM »
So, this starts with me eating a hot dog at a ballpark, when this plane flew down and started shooting up the place... as we ran, the cops spilled out... and started shooting... at each other... wearing red and blue versions of their usual badge...

...Don't remember much past that, besides pigging out on another sandwich...
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

Unroyal Paladin

• A paladin, although not yet approved to be royal.
« Reply #393 on: June 24, 2014, 08:51:54 AM »
I had a weird, quite detailed Touhou dream just now.
If I remember correctly, I was in a place kinda like a festival with all those colorful little flags around and stuff,  except a really long table was somewhere close to me, giving the feeling of a tournament of something, as there were multiple sets of two people in front of each other, each playing something.
So, being interested in what they're playing and whether or not I can join them, I got closer to... ... Kogasa and Parsee. Just seeing the game gave me a sort of nostalgic feeling. It was Backgammon ((who plays that game even  :V )). Somehow Parsee seemed to get a bit nervous (or Jealous :P ) when I got close to that match, I didn't know why until later. I don't know who actually won that match, since at what seemed like mid-game, I went to watch another game.
Going to one of the ends of the freaking long table, passing through some old men playing against each other (not all of them were Touhou characters apparently) , I saw Byakuren and Shou playing at the end of the table, the game being finished with Byakuren's victory before I even got there, Shou leaving her seat. ((Now that I think of it, it was probably more of a friendly game than a serious match, maybe Byakuren was even going easy on her. ))
After that, Byakuren left her seat too, approaching me, seeming calm as usual with a little smile on her face. The next thing I remember, was me saying a thing, in Japanese (Totally not my native language, nor I ever learned it properly) , something like "Taishou Taisen wa Ikaga?" , now that I think of it it translates to "How about a captain fight?" or something like that, Byakuren apparently accepting, returning to her previous seat, me replacing Shou. It was then that I understood why Parsee tensed back then, it was probably because I was her assigned captain/leader , and I was watching her match directly. A lot of people were watching that match of ours, me vs Byakuren, at least about 8 spectators (couldn't identify any Touhou characters among them though...) . I clearly remember rolling for who starts, Byakuren rolled 2 4, and I rolled 1 1 (doubles lol ) , I clearly said in English "At least it's doubles..." , chuckling to myself a little. After Byakuren made her first move (which I don't remember, I looked at her rather than at the board for some reason, what I do remember is her hand reaching far into the board, towards her two 'isolated' as I like to call them, so probably her move was there.) , the dream then ended.
I really wanted to beat Byakuren there, but in good spirits, Gensokyo-style  ;) . It was like Backgammon entered Gensokyo, and there was a huge tournament with two teams, for each assigned a captain (huge teams  :wat: )  , each team battling it out, only the winning team being able to challenge the opposing captain... or the two captains can challenge each other like what actually happened.  Food for thought is, that I didn't have any chance to look at myself in the dream, so it's kinda nice to imagine 'what if I was *insert character here*' , my character of choice being Myouren.
Lastly, I WAS good at Backgammon, but I stopped playing that, and as a result my skills greatly rusted.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:25:25 PM by Unroyal Paladin »

ItsCalledBorrowingZe

• Lemme borrow that book Patchy!
  • Alright then... MASTA SPAAAAAAKU!
« Reply #394 on: June 24, 2014, 09:26:31 PM »
Hina was in my dream.

I was spinning to take away all misfortune, then suddenly I was at somewhere with Hina, and then Chen walked in and asked what I was doing, so I explained I was blowing a whistle without the goddess being there.

« Reply #395 on: August 16, 2014, 12:11:33 PM »
1st dream
I was Remilia and I was visiting a huge wooden/ concrete estate complex with Sakuya,  in one room of these buildings about 5 people lived and in these rooms there were books and computers, no living facilities. ten the authorities came and said all people in the buildings had to take a test and I followed the all very complacent people to schools where they just stayed. in the school all lights where off and the authorities waited outside and the people kept saying they had always been studying for this test. I looked out the window and saw more people being crammed into the school and I realised there was no test and left by myself in a wheel barrow and Sakuya stayed behind.

2nd dream
I was Utsuho, everything looked like it was out of koishi's heart throbbing adventure and I knew koishi was trying to kill me and had a gun, so I had to kill her all we did was walk by each other several times making weird comments. oh yeah it was all in a labyrinthine woodwork place where people I knew where just there.

3rd dream
the sun disappeared and I asked Satori what happened and she refused to tell me and I asked koishi (who was in a lab cat) and she told me it was someone's plot to fuse places together and that we will all die. then I read the newspapers and people were planning to evacuate the planet

my dreams tend to be weird/ creepy
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 12:22:48 PM by Wat-tat-tat »

« Reply #396 on: August 17, 2014, 03:53:19 AM »
*facepalm* This thread is dead. In fact, I started a new one (Touhou Dream Thread 2.0: The Story of Eastern Wonderland) because it is. Post to it instead, please.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #397 on: August 22, 2014, 10:23:40 AM »
I actually saw Alice in my dream 2 days ago but I couldn't post because I don't have internet in my new place - yet anyway. First I saw some rocks or Pok?mon that were smartly arranged to look like Alice but then I saw the real one looking over at it from across the hill. That's pretty much all I remember of that dream.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #398 on: August 22, 2014, 11:16:11 AM »
I actually saw Alice in my dream 2 days ago but I couldn't post because I don't have internet in my new place - yet anyway. First I saw some rocks or Pok?mon that were smartly arranged to look like Alice but then I saw the real one looking over at it from across the hill. That's pretty much all I remember of that dream.
Like the previous person had already stated, there's already a new thread made for this topic, bumping old threads is considered quite inconsiderate here at MoTK and from what I've heard, it is also a bannable offense.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #399 on: September 28, 2014, 01:19:13 PM »
Strange dream last night.

I was at a mall with my grandparents, passing by some display with flammable stuff. Afterwards, we went outside into this marshy area near a road.

Everyone but me proceded to eat something, as I was the last one to get there. When I got there, my sister told me to see a certain PowerPoint, slide 339 or something like that. Apparently the pot was the PowerPoint, and it had a bunch of wet seeds on the bottom.

Now here's the Touhou part.

I was sitting on a bench that my grandparents were sitting on. I was playing some Touhou game that looked like SA. I was playing as Reimu, and tried to stream 2 streams of purple amulets that some fairies were shooting when they died.
Then, I was fighting Orin with Reimu. There were stationary Power items of various sizes everywhere. I got into a pattern that trapped me, and I pressed X, which took a picture of the bullets and cleared them.

I don't know what I'm dreaming anymore...
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #400 on: September 30, 2014, 02:43:44 PM »
....Fun times. Now both threads are dead and this one just got necroed again. So do I post in it or not?

Anyway, don't have TOO much to talk about, which is sad, cause I have passed out in the middle of RP'ing multiple times now and have zero memory of my dreams.

Why the hell is that the case?

« Reply #401 on: October 02, 2014, 01:36:27 AM »
Is this thread still alive? I guess I'll see.

Anyway, I had this extremely vivid dream a few months ago. I was in high-school and there was some sort of graduation ceremony going on, but we had to take notes on stuff. I look to my right and see Miko sitting down furiously writing in a journal. She looked as though she was struggling with writing and if asked, she wouldn't accept any help. She was wearing her Hopeless Masquerade outfit making her stick out like a sore thumb. That wasn't the odd part, I took notice of the shoes she had on. They where orange and black running sneakers, something reminiscent of a Monarch butterfly. Even stranger was that I had on the same exact sneakers. I wasn't the only one that noticed how out of place she was, the other students where talking about Miko. She kept looking back at me like she wanted to say something. A girl that I knew back in my freshman year approached me and told me that I had to go and help with something in the hallways. My sneakers where off and I forgot to put them on, I went back to my desk to find out one of them was to small. I saw that Miko was gone and that she to had taken her shoes off  and had decided to swap sneakers with me. I went to retrieve them and saw that her note book was still there and that it seemed that she was trying to write down my name but had difficulty in doing so.

That's my Touhou dream story, what do you think?

« Reply #402 on: October 07, 2014, 07:37:11 AM »
I?ve had a dream about Touhou.
It stared Chen and Youmu or Yuyuko.Yuyuko was doing something to Chen ( i?m sure it wasn?t anything sexual, really)?
At some point Youmu/Yuyuko asked for help in that something like this.

Youmu/Yuyuko: HELP MARISA KIRISAME!!!!

Marisa showed up... and proceded to just Master spark Youmu/Yuyuko, shouting like this:

Marisa: MASTER SPARRRRRKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

And the dream just... ended there ( because my Mother woke me up )

Definitely an odd dream... i swear i could hear their voices
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 03:43:42 PM by UnidentifiedPhantasm »
1CC Easy: UFO , MOF, PCB, DDC, GFW, POFV, TD, IN, SA, 1CC Normal: MOF, DDC, IN, POFV, PCB, TD, EOSD, HSIFS
Extra Mode: Ran Yakumo, Okina Matara

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #403 on: October 07, 2014, 09:42:34 AM »
@Unidentified,
I am not quite sure why you have made another thread when there is already one clearly visible available.

Please be aware of existing threads for similar topics.

Merging this.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #404 on: October 08, 2014, 07:35:57 AM »
@Unidentified,
I am not quite sure why you have made another thread when there is already one clearly visible available.

Please be aware of existing threads for similar topics.

Merging this.

Finally. Finally. Finally.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #405 on: October 09, 2014, 09:34:15 PM »
Does it count if I have a dream where I'm using my cheap Marisa (Brawl PSA over Ness) while playing SSB for the 3DS, and playing against Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner?

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #406 on: October 09, 2014, 10:26:23 PM »
Does it count if I have a dream where I'm using my cheap Marisa (Brawl PSA over Ness) while playing SSB for the 3DS, and playing against Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner?

I think so yes. If it includes a little bit of touhou (and it's clearly a dream) then it does in this thread.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

« Reply #407 on: October 16, 2014, 06:31:42 PM »
Die! This thread already died, and I even made a replacement! Either move to mine or make a new thread instead of bumping a dead one! Die! Die! Die! *pant* *pant*

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #408 on: October 17, 2014, 11:47:24 AM »
Die! This thread already died, and I even made a replacement! Either move to mine or make a new thread instead of bumping a dead one! Die! Die! Die! *pant* *pant*

Yours died too. And this one was ALREADY necroed when I posted again. You'll also notice someone else did make a new thread and it just got merged with this one...

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #409 on: October 22, 2014, 06:22:31 PM »
It happened last night.

I dreamed that I lost my home for some reason and then ended up living on the streets...
I went to live on a pretty poor slum, and for some reason Zun paid a visit there
When I saw him I went nuts. I was like: "ZUN-Sama! ZUN-sama! ZUN-Sama! ^o^"
Then I went near him and tried to talk with him in Portuguese, but that failed so I attempted a bit of English, but it was useless as well...
He could not understand me so he ignored me completely and left the slum, but I followed him
I was like "I have nowhere to go anyway... I think I'll be happy as long as I follow ZUN-sama!"
I thought he was going to go to a very elegant and classy bar or something and pay me expensive drinks, but...
Despite really going to a bar, he went to some really cheap dive-bar/joint. Needless to say, I went along with him
I was like "ummm... It's not what I was expecting, but at least it's better than nothing..."
He ordered some low-class beer plus a snack for him, and without a shred of shame, I took a piece of the snack without his permission then ate it since I was so hungry...
He apparently kept completely indifferent about that so I used the opportunity to take another piece, but the snack was rather salty and that made me thirsty...
So, assuming he would not mind at all, I tried to take a sip of his beer. Only to see a somewhat irritated Zun glaring at me. He immediately grabbed my arm and said in broken English:
"No. I paid my beer. You pay your beer."

...and that's all I remember about the dream. I know that real-world Zun isn't such a heartless guy, and that real-world me would not act like such a vulgar/disrespectful woman. But that was still a strange dream nonetheless...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:24:33 PM by ☆ New Age Retro Gamer Synnae ☆ »

Sweetness and love~ ♥

« Reply #410 on: October 22, 2014, 06:44:48 PM »
It happened last night.

I dreamed that I lost my home for some reason and then ended up living on the streets...
I went to live on a pretty poor slum, and for some reason Zun paid a visit there
When I saw him I went nuts. I was like: "ZUN-Sama! ZUN-sama! ZUN-Sama! ^o^"
Then I went near him and tried to talk with him in Portuguese, but that failed so I attempted a bit of English, but it was useless as well...
He could not understand me so he ignored me completely and left the slum, but I followed him
I was like "I have nowhere to go anyway... I think I'll be happy as long as I follow ZUN-sama!"
I thought he was going to go to a very elegant and classy bar or something and pay me expensive drinks, but...
Despite really going to a bar, he went to some really cheap dive-bar/joint. Needless to say, I went along with him
I was like "ummm... It's not what I was expecting, but at least it's better than nothing..."
He ordered some low-class beer plus a snack for him, and without a shred of shame, I took a piece of the snack without his permission then ate it since I was so hungry...
He apparently kept completely indifferent about that so I used the opportunity to take another piece, but the snack was rather salty and that made me thirsty...
So, assuming he would not mind at all, I tried to take a sip of his beer. Only to see a somewhat irritated Zun glaring at me. He immediately grabbed my arm and said in broken English:
"No. I paid my beer. You pay your beer."

...and that's all I remember about the dream. I know that real-world Zun isn't such a heartless guy, and that real-world me would not act like such a vulgar/disrespectful woman. But that was still a strange dream nonetheless...

That dream teach us an important lesson: you can annoy Zun trying to speak with him in languages he don't speak , you can follow him without his permission,you can even eat is snack without asking but don't even try to drink his beer or things will turn in a bad way...

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #411 on: October 29, 2014, 11:38:37 AM »
Well, I was driving home, stopped at a store, and bought me a Flandre plushie.

...Stuck it right next to the Remi, Mari, and Reimu plushies I ACTUALLY own. Sigh...wish that were real.

« Reply #412 on: October 31, 2014, 10:09:47 PM »

We are both Portuguese then!
1CC Easy: UFO , MOF, PCB, DDC, GFW, POFV, TD, IN, SA, 1CC Normal: MOF, DDC, IN, POFV, PCB, TD, EOSD, HSIFS
Extra Mode: Ran Yakumo, Okina Matara

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #413 on: November 03, 2014, 06:10:39 PM »
After about 4 dreams today I finally had a touhou one.

I came across a doujin manga which had a page where Marisa was hanging by her neck. As she died she said "do something with your life. Something hoeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaachhhhhh." While hoeeeeeeeaaaaaach was probably just the sound of her dying I was shocked enough to want to know why she died and what she meant. I had read the doujin up to chapter 5 already so I started reading from there. Unfortunately I never got to find out because I got sidetracked by the translation. Most of the doujin was about Evangelion at the time of reading so it didn't tie into the story at all. It came to a bit where I had to stop and get Monokuma from Danganronpa to explain the translation for me. It was simply a picture of 2 wheat like plants. Apparently the explination was censorship. "In the Russian version you need to know that it's some kind of beaver (which was apparently the species of plant) and in the English version you need to know what it looks like" he explained. That triggered a flashback scene to the time of translation and afterwards I woke up.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #414 on: November 06, 2014, 03:06:20 PM »
Okay, met Seiga in a bus and had a long, insightful and awkward-in-hindsight conversation about jiangshi and the way they revolutionised naval warfare during WWII and superseded battleships as the main capital ships of the fleet.

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #415 on: November 08, 2014, 04:57:37 PM »
We are both Portuguese then!

Well... actually I'm Brazilian. ^^;

Sorry about the late response, I only saw it now.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

« Reply #416 on: November 13, 2014, 10:08:39 PM »
I was having a discussion with somebody in a courtyard about how powerful Alice Margatroid was, then the topic of her becoming a goddess or celestial came up. I think that I said that she would not want to be one because she would not want to be lectured by Shiki Eiki for playing with dolls instead of fixing the world's problems.

« Reply #417 on: November 14, 2014, 01:51:36 AM »
umm today we had a test on school, once finished i dropped dead on the table and slept 'till recess :v apart from dreaming a superparodied Mundane-Gone-Awesome-esque Rule-Of-Cool-ish version of the previously finished test (in the dream the teacher said that there were only 9 people who aproved it, when i logged back there were actually only 9 people who aproved the real test :v), i dreamt that the CANON Touhou series had horizontal-scrolling releases, these being the ones that would be in the place of 4, 8 and 14 (not so sure though, but i do remember the number 14)...
To be honest... it looked pretty cool :v i remember a very detailed Reimu sprite (think of Reimu's boss sprite on Eiyashou), and normal fairy enemies that dropped the usual Point and Power Items, but everything was horizontal, even it had some free roam because you could advance to either side of the screen (the vertical size was wider than the screen also, so you could sroll up and down a bit while still having to go to either side) :v that's all i can remember but i do have a bit of memory about a boss fight going on :T

« Reply #418 on: November 17, 2014, 12:08:15 AM »
A few weeks ago (I don't remember exactly when.), i had a dream where a bunch of random shit happened that really didn't have to do with Touhou, and then i shot Yukari (My favorite character) in the head with a sniper rifle.  :ohdear:

Figure out for yourself what this says about my sanity.

I'm just glad that my next dream didn't involve Me being chased by Gaps.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #419 on: December 04, 2014, 11:28:17 AM »
Forgive me if I bump this thread.

My very first Touhou dream was about me fighting the very last boss of Touhou Mother. Keep in mind that I haven't play Touhou Mother yet and I absolutely despised it's final battle.
So anyway, without spoiling the final boss. I managed to get a happy ending. Of course it was all a dream.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 12:01:36 PM by Your Everyday NEET »