Author Topic: Touhou Dream Thread  (Read 305923 times)

Hatateru

• Hatatatatatatatatatatatatata
Re: Touhou Dream Thread
« Reply #300 on: January 27, 2014, 03:22:02 PM »
Whoa last night I had this weird, edgy dream about Konngara and it's somehow about her hating on humans due to her past. She loved this guy a long time ago, so much that she completely devoted herself to him and even slept with him until one day she found out that he cheated on her. She went nuts and massacred everyone including the guy whom she fell in love with. Ever since then she's never trusted another human again.

My dream was only a rough outline and it was vague at best, but I can still make out the points because I remembered teetering between dreaming and waking up to a grass cutter man mowing the lawn outside ???
And then a sacked Sakuya told everyone that Flandre was one of her ex-bosses

SIRookie

• I have no idea what I'm doing
« Reply #301 on: January 27, 2014, 04:51:53 PM »
Last night was strange for me as well. I don't remember much, but from what I remember Mokou was running a speed dating service for the cast/human villagers to find a husband/wife. The place where this event was being held was somewhat of a "neutral ground" because I remember people from this current time being there as well. It was short, though, because I only had enough time to observe the situation before waking up.

The only other character I remember being there was Iku, who would have talked to me next. The dream ended when the round began.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #302 on: January 27, 2014, 11:41:47 PM »
Well, I fell asleep in my chem recitation and had another "lucid" dream. I remember Okuu was involved, and... not much else sadly. I fall asleep every week in that recitation, I swear! Although at this point, I'm ASKING FOR IT, closing my eyes and imagining Utsuho carrying me off someplace... and somewhere along there, I legitimately fall asleep, and wake with a murky memory.

...I should try this at home.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

« Reply #303 on: January 31, 2014, 06:00:45 AM »
Had my first ever Touhou dream, though it was quite boring. In the dream, I played a PC-98 era game for the first time(though I wasn't sure which, it was very vague). I died when i reached the final stage.

I also find it weird that I only dream in the morning. I go to sleep at ten in the evening, and kind of consciously wake up at 5 in the early morning (the time I wake up to go to school. Maybe it's just that I got used to it). I still consciously wake up early in the morning on weekends, and I would drift off into sleep again. Now this is the part where I begin dreaming(in this case, a Touhou related one). I would then wake up at around ten in the morning.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #304 on: January 31, 2014, 12:11:27 PM »
Len'En Project one.

Alright, so I was viewing from the eyes of the character with the large black hat. He mixed something with tomato sauce and various vegetables in it, and then proceeded to plop my white dog into said mix (my dog is a poodle). Afterwards, he put the mixture with my dog in it onto a small oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. He then repeats this 14 more times, but my dog if fine. At the very end, he,was saying a monologue. He said, "I do this so that I can stay emperor indirectly. But he doesn't like it. I need to remove my brother-in-law."

Cue zoom in onto the brown-clothed player character's face.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

« Reply #305 on: January 31, 2014, 07:03:13 PM »
I had a dream last night where I was hunting down Cirno... I forget why.

CyberAngel

• Retired
« Reply #306 on: February 01, 2014, 10:51:22 AM »
It's rare that I have dreams that involve Touhou characters, and their roles are usually insignificant, but today, I had a wonderful dream.

It took place in real world, in my town, and it was summer. Me and three Touhou girls were departing on some sort of journey. Sadly, I completely forgot who they were the moment I woke up. I just remember some general details. Two looked like young, maybe pre-teen, mischievous ones, like someone from Team 9, but I'm not entirely sure. The elder one looked like a teenager, had short blond (or white?) hair, and acted calm and collected. (Alice, maybe? Again, not entirely sure.) I think I didn't remember them any better because the four of us were wearing some sort of a... dunno... school uniform? It looked like a tuxedo. Even girls were wearing pants and ties.

But that's not all. We were seen off by four adults who were departing as well. They were three marines (?) and... ZUN! Yeah. I remember I picked out his green hat from three others lying in a pile, held it in my hand and gave it to him. Then he had a serious-looking talk with one of the marines (in Japanese, I think), so me and girls departed.

Well, we didn't go too far before I woke up. My town, already as green as it is, was full of blooming flowers. The two young ones were running around admiring flowers. The elder one was walking calmly, but smiling and admiring the scenery. I was trying to catch butterflies in midair, pointing out insects (a grasshopper jumped out on the pavement, then straight at us), and thinking how to get her to enjoy the situation even more.

This was a pretty awesome dream. I do wish I remembered who the girls were, but the moment I realized I'm having a walk with Touhou girls I woke up before I could remember who they were. Well, I met ZUN (never thought HE could be in my dream) and woke up with a very good mood (this week was pretty rough for me). I think it made my weekend better already.

Monkeypro257

« Reply #307 on: February 01, 2014, 11:03:31 PM »
Once we have this our lives will be complete! https://iwinks.org/about I wonder if I have the money for it.  ??? (probably not)

I had a very short dream about Sakuya keeping care of remilia's shoes. She somehow ended up giving them to Flan and then that's when Remi and Flan started to bicker.

SIRookie

« Reply #308 on: February 02, 2014, 12:06:30 AM »
So I only remember two parts of what happened last night. First was my friend yelling at me about tormenting, and irl he torrents as much as if not more than I do, but the second part involved localizing the touhou games through Steam. If I remember correctly, it was $17.99 for PCB (which is the only one I remember looking  up)

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #309 on: February 02, 2014, 12:55:06 PM »
I keep getting Touhou dreams this week.

So, I was in the bathroom looking at this very forum. Then, I encountered a thread about a thing called " the Touhou object."
After becoming half-awake in real life, and calling back asleep, I did a Google Images search for the Touhou object. All I found was some maps of the Middle East, with Touhou in blue font somewhere on the India-Pakistan border.

Also, in said thread, the Touhou object was used to reset the religions of the world or something.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Siro

• Not your usual oni.
  • Captured by spirits.
« Reply #310 on: February 03, 2014, 06:00:44 AM »
Finally, a Touhou dream I can actually remember!

The dream started out with me playing some sort of game like Neverwinter, but you can play as Touhou characters. I was at the character select screen, and I remember seeing Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, Sanae, Yukari, and some other character I've never seen before. This new character had short, dark brown hair with braids, had yellow eyes, and was wearing something you would see in Torchlight. I think her name started with a G, but I'm never sure.

The dream then shifted to Reimu and Marisa in a desert. Apparently I wasn't there, but they were talking about going to some train station to leave the desert. Marisa then did some silly magic in which she took off her hat, and a large marshmallow the size of her hat appeared in it, and then she ate it.

The dream shifted again to a bird's eye view of a train station in, surely enough, a desert. Two people were walking to the train station: Me, and of what I hear from the voice, Markiplier. I appeared as a scout from TF2 (but with my voice), and Mark appeared as some muscular, buff guy (soldier or heavy maybe?). We then got on a train, and that's where the dream ends.

Mark, why you be invadin' our Touhou?

Paz legalces

• Namusan
  • Howdy, I am Potato
    • Touhou Project FB
« Reply #311 on: February 03, 2014, 08:47:14 AM »
Yesterday I had my first dream about Touhou... but to call it a dream about Touhou is a bit farfetch'd
I dreamed that my city suddenly had a Touhou-theme caf? for Otaku, but upon visiting it, it just looks like a mundane ordinary Eastern decorated cafe with absolutely nothing to do with Touhou. There were a few Touhou fan there paying patronage, talking about Touhou topics, but the shop itself is as non-touhou related as it can get. Heck, the shop TV was just showing ordinary Anime and have nothing to do with Touhou at all...
...a sad dream reflecting the sad reality of the various copycat Otaku Cafe over here  :ohdear:

Fuyuumi

• A fairy pichuu'ed me.
« Reply #312 on: February 03, 2014, 12:20:06 PM »
I dreamed about me sleeping on my stomach with Flandre sleeping on my back... and she smelled of some cheap kids strawberry shampoo. I'm recently getting more and more Touhou dreams, but I forgot about them way too fast.

« Reply #313 on: February 03, 2014, 02:02:41 PM »
I had this dream way back when it was a few days before the release of Touhou 14. In the dream, I was in this dark area where there was nothing but a screen right in front of me that showed the title screen of Touhou 14. No idea what happened but the game started, I kinda just willed Reimu to move and she moved. Stages 1-3 was normal, but as soon as I got to stage 4 the screen went blurry, after shooting down a few generic yin-yang orbs I unfortunately woke up. At first I was thinking of going to the computer to play some Touhou 14 but then, after washing my face I realized that Touhou 14 wasn't released yet

KingofBaka

• The Strongest!
  • and the Dumbest!
« Reply #314 on: February 08, 2014, 01:10:49 AM »
Well, I just had a dream that played with my emotions.
So, at the start I was talking with some people from my school when I realized that I was in a dream and I started lucid dreaming.
So I decide to see if I can get Flandre to appear in my dream. So I walked around and I was walking below the main area when Flandre jumps off of the main play area and starts flying right in front of me. She looks down and sees me and is surprised. She says Hi and I say Hi back but then she flies off through a big window. I decided to follow her using rocket powered skis and I land in a town.
The dream starts getting weird now.
Another family apparently adopted Flandre already. So, I decided to take a passive role watching from the distance. However, my dream started to introduce SimCity like disasters and then after a while it just threw up a screen that was like a final results screen. Apparently, the father attacked me before the world ended. Apparently, the year the world ended in was 11127. Then, I woke up.
The dream made me happy because I got to see Flandre in my dream,
Then it made me sad because of the whole adoption part,
and then it made me angry because I started thinking about all the other things I could have done in the dream.
Normal 1cc: IN,EoSD,MoF,PCB,LoLK-P(403 Retries(Hope to Improve))
Extra Clear:PCB
ISC: All Stages Clear !

Little Rumia

• Personal Color
« Reply #315 on: February 08, 2014, 04:44:25 AM »
Evening you all, Little Rumia here a very small suggestion of their own. I usually do not have dreams but when I do, they are wonderful. You see, I had a small dream involving grown up Rumia and a little Reimu...

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #316 on: February 08, 2014, 07:07:32 AM »
Evening you all, Little Rumia here a very small suggestion of their own. I usually do not have dreams but when I do, they are wonderful. You see, I had a small dream involving grown up Rumia and a little Reimu...

Are you about to Pot Hole us to Osana Reimu? I had a small dream involving Okuu at some point, but don't remember it...

And yeah, you were going to pothole us to it, weren't you. Well, this thread is for dreams we've actually experienced, but I like the wistful tone and I'm no moderator, so I can't complain.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 03:27:24 PM by Cybeast710 »
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

hungrybookworm

• Shipper On Board
« Reply #317 on: February 11, 2014, 10:53:30 PM »
I had a seriously grimdark Touhou dream last night, though it's kinda hard to remember. Basically at the start I dreamt I was playing Touhou and in the game you approach this huge castle in the evening. If you're Marisa, Alice appears and shows you various traumatic images, complaining that Marisa didn't come to help her when she needed it the most. I don't remember any of the details, but I remember it being pretty frightening. If you're Reimu you see a sad story involving Byakuran and Yukari. Once you're done with the area you can turn the castle's lights off, and all that's left is this eerie glowing image of an unknown Touhou girl just standing there.

Later on the dream goes into the third person and I see Marisa flying over the village I grew up in at night. She remembers something she forgot and turns back, but while passing over the fields the Prismriver sisters show up. Except they're now nothing but pitch black shadows. Either way they fight with Marisa, and Marisa loses and I wake up as I see Lyrica stamping on the mini-Hakkero, trying to break it.

I keep a dream diary, but even right after I woke up I couldn't recall everything, just how it made me feel. A shame because I feel like a damn awesome fanfic could've come out of it.

Jeremie

• MoonScraper
« Reply #318 on: February 13, 2014, 12:08:12 PM »
I've been keeping a dream journal since I have vivid dreams and Touhou has surfaced a few times.  I dunno, this might be kind of a cheesy dream but here's one of my entries related to Touhou:

July 14th 2012

"...I then took a car, driving near a train and inside, I saw two bunny ears sticking out. In that dream, it seemed that I recognized who they belonged to. I then reached a mall that was next to the train and there, I went to do what seemed to be an exam or some sort of quiz for the crowd (dont know why there). Nearby, Reisen (Udonge) sat with along with a guy who I wasn't familiar with. Reisen and I waved to each other. After the test I went to eat and went to take the train to visit the city.

There I saw Reisen with the guy and I jokingly asked if he was his boyfriend but she looked uncomfortable and the guy said he was coming with Reisen in the city to grab medicine for him at the Yagokoro Clinic although she said he didn't need to come. I apologized to Reisen for causing the mood to become a little ackward and there, the same woman from earlier was looking for me and found me. It turned out she was the cousin of that guy. After explaining to Reisen that she was someone I helped earlier, she suggested we went to the city together to which we agreed and this seemed to relieve her.

After reaching the city, the two cousins spoke to each other and Reisen looked uneasy and asked what was wrong. It turned out that she was somehow going through a similar problem than I. She helped him and now he was basically following her/stalking her. I then told the two cousins that it's nice they like us for helping them but that we had other things to do to which they said it was ok and that they'd come along.

We both started getting more uneasy and upset and then I said we weren't interested in them. I then said I was attracted to someone else anyway and I nudged Reisen to signal her to do the same. They then asked who it was. We both were hesitant but the two said they'd let us by ourselves if we said it. I then said it was Reisen that I liked and once again I signalled Reisen to do the same and we said why we liked each other. We then cheered the two up and left the two together. I then apologized to Reisen for saying a lie and she then seemed hurt when I said that and asked me if the compliments I said were untrue. I then told her I said the truth to them about me from the start and she sighed in relief. It turned out she liked me as well and I told her I simply apologized because I thought it made her uneasy to say she liked me in the first place.

The last thing I remember is reaching the clinic where Eirin and Kaguya were there and they were amused by how polite I was with them and they told me to just call them by their name. They were even more amused when Reisen told them what our relationship was."

A common thing that has appeared in many of my dreams also happens to be a plush doll of Mokou (the fumo one) in places such as flea markets, typically attached to a pillar with many other plushies.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by Rumia.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #319 on: February 14, 2014, 09:47:58 PM »
I've been keeping a dream journal since I have vivid dreams and Touhou has surfaced a few times.  I dunno, this might be kind of a cheesy dream but here's one of my entries related to Touhou:

Damn that's actually really sweet. Peacful and loving - your dream was awesome. Not over the top and adventurous like mine. Yours is a proper love story - while mine apparently paints me off as creepy and unhealthily obsessed. I look forward to seeing your other dreams. It's interesting to see the dream diary of sombody less crazy than me.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:49:34 PM by aListers »
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #320 on: February 19, 2014, 07:49:42 AM »
Damn. I had a lucid dream within a normal dream. Tried to summon Alice but failed and the lucid part of the dream stopped because I woke up within the dream. I hate it when that happens.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

Jeremie

• MoonScraper
« Reply #321 on: February 19, 2014, 08:09:01 AM »
Damn. I had a lucid dream within a normal dream. Tried to summon Alice but failed and the lucid part of the dream stopped because I woke up within the dream. I hate it when that happens.

Yeah, it is pretty annoying and it doesn't help that it always seem to happen at the worst time possible. Well, it's been a while so I'll post another entry. I'll go with something weird this time. The sweeter ones will be another time.

February 7th 2013:

"... I then remember being in a house with some people inside, most notably a few original characters and a few youkai. At one point, I was in a deep area where I was gloating at Nitori about the fact that there was no water for her to catch me but she then spat a brown fluid that expanded and turned into water which spread and caused me to float in the water. She then jumped in and I resigned myself as she quickly devoured me. After the water disappeared, Nitori was on the ground naked with a small Nitori laying next to her."

Yeah, I didn't enjoy this one.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by Rumia.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #322 on: February 19, 2014, 05:34:23 PM »
OK, I'm going to tell you every Touhou related dream I've had since my last post.

And that concludes my list. Yep. Sucks.

« Reply #323 on: February 20, 2014, 01:53:34 AM »
In one of my dreams, I'm like a farmer at Gesokyo. I was caring for the chickens and horses until Reimu crashed into my barn after she got attacked by an unknown Youkai. After seeing if she was ok, some spell cards mysteriously appeared in my pocket. The unknown Youkai appeared again and I suddenly went for my pocket and randomly used a spell card.

SIRookie

« Reply #324 on: February 20, 2014, 05:18:48 AM »
The only thing that happened often is the occasional name or "cameo" in my dream, nothing else major. Most of the time.

That being said, the other day I was having this really weird dream -- I don't want to go into the details, but it had some similarities to SWR (funky weather, climbing a mountain to find the culprit, but that was about it). Anyways at one point I get separated from my group, and (not unlike Journey), climb to the top of the mountain (and I think I died). Anyways, again like Journey
Spoiler:
wake up after dying
, but Komachi is standing next to where I'm laying on the ground. I sit up, and she hands me an 8-bit Marisa icon(?) before walking off. The dream continued from there, but that's all that's really relevant here.

KingofBaka

• The Strongest!
  • and the Dumbest!
« Reply #325 on: March 03, 2014, 02:33:18 AM »
I just had a wonderful but odd dream.
So, I was apparently in this world that was a fusion of different fantasy words. I was apparently on a quest( I can't remember the quest though). A little bit into the quest, Reimu joined me and we had to go up to an abandoned tower that used to be someone's house. We fought someone up there and then went to a big town that was there. It went to a short scene that showed Cirno leaving a village and then we were in the town. Remilia and Flandre were there running a shop that was like Rinnoskues. I went to talk to them a bit and when I went back to Reimu, she was with Marisa and She found something new for us to do. Now, the dream gets weird as we go up the same tower carrying sheep wool up it to get to a room where a crazy Wolverine was trying to get into a cabinet that was locked that had a girl inside who was trapped. So, we save her and then something starts chasing us down the steps and we have to retreat down the steps.  We go back to the village as we had to meet up with Cirno. So, I start running trying to find her but she pops out right in front of Reimu and I am forced to stop fast. Then, I walk over there but before anyone can say anything, the dream ended
Normal 1cc: IN,EoSD,MoF,PCB,LoLK-P(403 Retries(Hope to Improve))
Extra Clear:PCB
ISC: All Stages Clear !

« Reply #326 on: March 16, 2014, 11:07:26 PM »
Warning: Random dream incoming.

One of the dreams i had, i had just moved to Gensokyo and i went to the SDM and taught Flandre how to aim. Then everyday she came to my house and we watched youtube videos. i also had a dance room installed and me and Flan were in suits and we recorded a video. Then i had a party at my house and me and Flan were sitting on the couch and we had monacles on and we were drinking sake and talking in english accents. Then me and flan made a podcast called the TouhouCast. Then i woke up.

That was really weird.

game2011

• mineiptXD
    • Supreme ??asual Dating Verified Women
« Reply #327 on: March 21, 2014, 03:59:50 PM »
2D Touhou fighting game with realistic 3D graphics, meaning no anime facial features...

The only thing I can remember for sure about it is Yukari being playable.

I think Chen, Utsuho, and Cirno were playable as well, and it's made by Netherrealm Studios (MK9 and Injustice).

I actually wish that game exists and that I can remember my dreams better...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 04:01:35 AM by game2011 »

« Reply #328 on: March 24, 2014, 02:14:26 PM »
I dreamed that I woke up one day and I was Sanae for a day.
I don't remember much else and usually don't remember my dreams.

What's weird is that I fell asleep wearing my Kaguya cosplay.  ???
(Her large baggy clothes are like pajamas and are super comfortable shhhhh.)

« Reply #329 on: March 26, 2014, 05:21:38 AM »
In the three or so years I've been into the Touhou series, I've only had two dreams that included Touhou characters. As I was absorbing more and more information about Gensokyo, it was boggling my mind at first that nothing about Touhou was in any of my dreams, whereas other things that happened during my usually boring day often made cameo appearances, lol. About a year and a half after I started playing the games I had a dream where I was walking across a big grassy field surrounded in the distance by trees, and I walked by Cirno going the opposite direction, and in my dream I thought nothing of it. Just walked past and the dream continued. I think I waved or something, though. After I woke up I thought gah, I should have asked her some questions about Gensokyo or something >_< at least to hear what she sounded like in my dream and maybe hear what random answers she'd come up with (since in dreams you can get very random answers when you ask someone something).

Half a year later, I was in a dream that I have often (it's one of my most common dreams) where I'll be in some kind of tall building, going in elevators up and down floors, or taking stairs, going nowhere in particular, just exploring. Often in these dreams I'll become aware of how high off the ground I am and the building will start swaying depending on how I stand, and I'll have to keep re-balancing myself to keep the building from toppling. It's a very annoying feeling and I'll usually tire of trying to keep my balance and the building will fall over and I'll wake up when I hit the ground. Naturally, when I start dreaming about exploring tall buildings I get a little apprehensive that I'll have to do the balancing part again, but this time Sakuya randomly walked out of a elevator I was about to take to go up a few floors (some apprehension, huh?) and I greeted her as I would anyone else and got on the elevator. Before the door closed my mind activated a little flashback and I remembered the time I saw Cirno in the field, and I thought, "OH! Here's another dream with a Touhou character and thanks to that memory I'm aware of it now! I need to ask Sakuya something!" So I said, "Hey Sakuya!" She turned around. Then for some weird reason I had this strong feeling that I was actually supposed to be telling her something important, so I said "Someone needs you downstairs! I don't remember what floor they're on. I was just supposed to let you know." and she replied "Oh, ok. I'll look for them." The elevator closed and I went to some of the upper floors, thankful that I remembered someone's request that I let Sakuya know she was needed. Then the more I thought about it, I realized AGAIN that I wanted to ask her questions about Gensokyo, get her autograph (as if that would carry over when I woke up) and tell her to become a playable character again lol. So I tried going back downstairs to look for her but since I was aware I was dreaming the dream faded out and I woke up. Oh well. She did become a playable character again afterwards though!