Author Topic: Touhou Dream Thread  (Read 308405 times)

SatorKoi57

• Dark Blare of Fire!
  • "YOU WA BAN" Sucks :P
Re: Touhou Dream Thread
« Reply #210 on: July 29, 2013, 02:55:50 PM »
Yesterday I had dream about Aya eating bannanas. After eating a few, she started transforming into a Bear.

Don't ask me why I dreamed that, I just did.
Watch as I sneak up behind this forum!

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #211 on: July 29, 2013, 03:10:47 PM »
Yesterday I had dream about Aya eating bannanas. After eating a few, she started transforming into a Bear.

Don't ask me why I dreamed that, I just did.

Don't worry, I won't. I've had weirder...
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #212 on: July 29, 2013, 03:35:55 PM »
Don't worry, I won't. I've had weirder...
I don't want to know what you do, then.  Also, I imagined that for whatever reason today you would dream that you would be battling against me. And I'm your 50th Subscriber

The nova of the ocean of the cleverness

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #213 on: July 29, 2013, 04:14:43 PM »
What's so weird about someone eating a few bananas and transforming into a bear?

An elevator randomly dropping into a pit of fire is weirder than that.
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

ninryu

• Ordinary Magician
  • Magus Night
« Reply #214 on: July 29, 2013, 04:20:07 PM »
What's so weird about someone eating a few bananas and transforming into a bear?

An elevator randomly dropping into a pit of fire is weirder than that.
No, it isn't...  :X

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #215 on: July 29, 2013, 09:33:35 PM »
You know what, never mind. I was trying to preserve my dignity about the comment, but I stopped caring.

ninryu

• Ordinary Magician
  • Magus Night
« Reply #216 on: July 29, 2013, 10:42:35 PM »
Fear of the elevator failing makes perfectly sense. Aya eating bananas and turning into a bear is just acid.
...I can't believe I just wrote that sentence.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:44:58 PM by ninryu »

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #217 on: July 30, 2013, 12:10:31 AM »
I'm not afraid of it failing. That's the thing. It didn't really FALL, either. A grille opened in front and it was propelled forward through the grill. It wasn't that it failed, it was that it was a trap.

Error

• No escape.
  • ˙ǝdɐɔsǝ oN
« Reply #218 on: July 30, 2013, 08:48:42 PM »
Had a dream where I was observing a battlefield. Shou was on the right side, and Marisa, Alice, and Koakuma were on the left.
Shou was just chilling.
Marisa and Alice were tied to a tree. Marisa provoked Koakuma and got whipped. She retaliated by kicking Koakuma in the gut, which caused random purple-shaded pokemon to start...dropping...from Koakuma's dress.
The battle never started, as I woke up before it did.

hungrybookworm

• Shipper On Board
« Reply #219 on: July 31, 2013, 06:31:02 AM »
Last night I dreamt I went to comiket, except for some reason it was like a normal western convention (AWA?). Everyone was hyped because ZUN was going to be there, and while I was wandering around this big empty hall, I saw him looking really lost, so naturally I went up to him and somehow managed to talk to him in Japanese. ZUN looked really happy and let me lead him to where he was meant to be. (Wherever that was. The dream didn't bother telling me...) I remember thinking "He knows I'm legit because I'm holding my Marisa plushie!" And indeed I was. Then he decided to take a rest on some chairs along the wall, and I went to get him a drink, and when I came back he was surrounded by people, and I thought "Hey, ZUN's mine! Hands off!" (in a 'hey I wanted to chat to the guy' way rather than a yandere way, haha.)

Normal dreams are nice sometimes. A few nights ago I had a wacky one where Reimu and Marisa were in a rock band playing at my graduation ceremony. I don't remember much except Marisa was on bass.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #220 on: August 02, 2013, 01:27:37 AM »
I don't know why I had this weird dream yesterday, I was playing a Mabinogi like  MMORPG and Touhou was involved.

It was weird, but I was in a party with Byakuren who was on healer/magic duty, Ichirin who was on mostly melee and paladin duty, and me I was the back up healer, but more like a range/melee hybrid at level 55 while both of them were like level 65 with kick ass gear.

Just to break down the stats:

Ichirin had some silver armor that was +5 enchanted  (apparently she got tired of upgrading it, dunno didn't ask)  and had a giant two-handed sword that looked like this that was +10 (it was glowing a nice pink aura too and had a fast attack rate).

Byakuren had armor that LOOKED just like her outfit that had high magic defense, regen that heals alot and can do an auto magic counter at a 30% chance along with giving out a tiny random buff at a 5% chance. While her weapon was a staff that looked like this ,but had bit of a rainbow like glow to it and had fucking godly stats (I don't know if it's because she has better advantage or what, but damn it was awesome).

While, I had a shrine maiden looking outfit that looked oddly like Reimu's except for mines had combat boots that has a 5% light attack boost, 10% auto counter against magic, and a tiny regen ability. My weapon of choice I had a sword with fast whirlwind (counter), +7 enchant with a red aura, and a bow with rapid fire, +3 enchant due to bad luck and fast reload, and I had 999 arrows my inventory. 

Story time:

So, we went into this field that's full of fucking Gryphons due to that we were helping each out with drops although, Byakuren was just there to oversee that we played fair and the fact Ichirin had more forge skill than us because we were trying to get a rare armor that only dropped from a MVP field monster called the Black Gryphon.  Ichirin and myself were going to town on the Grpyhons with her knocking  the feathers off the poor birds while I was like spamming thunder magic or healing Ichirin while Byakuren was buffing us or using an AoE light attack that warded the birds because why not and so, we were only getting feathers and crappy armor or some nice Gryphon weapons that we planned on NPCing. Then suddenly, we see Miko go by us in a golden blur and starts kill stealing our Gryphons along with Futo who is spamming a few blue arrows freezing the birds to the point where Ichirin and I almost got caught up in the crossfire and we were like "What are the Taoists doing in our spot?!" so, we retreated to where Byakuren was recovering her MP probably because they made her waste MP trying to cover our backs.   So, I asked Byakuren about how they found our secret spot and Byakuren's response was, "Apparently, they seem to be good at tracking our movements." Ichirin looked like she wanted to kick some Taoist ass for kill stealing her, while I'm like doing a pat on the shoulder gesture.  So, we're trying to come up with a "non-violent" solution which wouldn't result in turning the Gryphon Field into a PVP zone when... a dead Gryphon body came flying at us causing us to dart and hide inside a forest entry point. That's when I was like "Ok that's it someone has to tell these people what's what!"

To be continued...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 01:56:08 AM by MewMewHeart »
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

« Reply #221 on: August 06, 2013, 03:40:44 PM »
I had one about 6 months ago, where it was a crossover between Asura's Wrath, Touhou, and UMvC3...I was another miko, fighting Reimu and Sanae. The combat mechanics worked like UMvC3, and the three of us were tag teaming with a few other characters. I can't remember who Reimu and Sanae had for their two partners, but I had Yukari and Chen :D
But what was really cool was the fact that I wasn't seeing the dream like a game on screen...I was in the game, and what I saw through my eyes was visually similar to the gameplay of Asura's Wrath.
All in all it was a pretty awesome dream, and I wish I didn't wake up so soon into it.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #222 on: August 07, 2013, 12:51:26 AM »
Well, my dream last night was a bit wierd. It had parts that included fighting dragons in an arcade and turning captian Levi from attack on titan into a girl by putting a spoonfull of this weird transformation food in my mouth and forcing him to eat it by kissing him.

Still, the touhou part of the dream involved playing a game of catch with Alice Margatroid and Aya Shameimaru. I was epicly failing at this game of catch. I jumped wildly around the room trying to catch the ball but even failed when Aya was really close to me and throwing it. Alice was very nice about my lack of skill but Aya really wasn't and stood there with a really smug expression on her face.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

hungrybookworm

• Shipper On Board
« Reply #223 on: August 07, 2013, 02:10:54 PM »
Last night I dreamt I knew the name of the extra boss in DDC. Sadly I forgot it as soon as I woke up, so we can't test my psychic abilities. I remember she had no surname though.

« Reply #224 on: August 07, 2013, 07:16:33 PM »
Ed: removed
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 09:11:21 PM by Rei Scarlette »

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #225 on: August 17, 2013, 10:42:31 PM »
i had a dream that wasn't about Touhou, but had a Touhou reference in it.
It went like this, Gran Turismo 6 was realesed, and everytime you boot up the game you would  get some credits (like an arcade game) and every race you win would take 3 credits away. What happens when the credits run out? I don't know. I woke up before it happened. But anyway, here is the Touhou reference.
"CREDITS(S) ⑨
INSRET 2 AA BATTERIES" Yes, it was written like that
So not only do I get a Touhou reference, but I get an Ashens reference as a bonus. Lovely.
Edit: I just remembered that I actually got to play the game on my dream! I played in two races, once was a rally race at night on the snow, and I was driving a Lancia Super Delta, and another one was a race on a track that was set at night, and looked a lot like Night Section from Sega GT. I Don't remember what car I was driving there. I also remember that the "GO RACE!" section on the Simulation Mode looked a LOT like it did in GT3 (even sharing the same music), except that the background was of a stilysh matte-black texture.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 11:21:03 PM by FamilyTeam »

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #226 on: August 19, 2013, 02:47:39 AM »
I had a weird dream about Nitori and Byakuren, but I only remember that Nitori had 2 pill-shaped water-filled containers that shot out bullets that looked (not acted) like SA's ReimuB bullets.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

« Reply #227 on: August 19, 2013, 03:53:47 AM »
Ed: removed
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 09:12:15 PM by Rei Scarlette »

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #228 on: August 19, 2013, 07:35:21 PM »
...Okay, this is the 4th Time Crisis-themed Touhou dream I had. They GOT to mean something.
And it techinaclly has two parts, the first part happens, then I waske up, then the second part happens.
Okay, before I begin telling you the first part, be warned: If you are a Toyosatomimi fan, you WILL get offended by this dream. Even if you aren't, you'll probably find it quite gruesome anyway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It went like this: Once again, there was I, being attacked by a Touhou character, with me defending myself with a Desert Eagle. Why a Desert Eagle anyway? Sure, it's my favorite pistol, but in Time Crisis, it's either a heavily oversized Strayer Infinity, a laughably desproportionate USP45 or some random clusterfuck-y hybrid. That's also bigger than any handgun should be. Even bigger than Deagles.
But moving on, This time Toyosatomimi was after me. She had patterns similar that Utsuho had in my second Time Crisis-like dream. But that's where the similarities end. First, for whatever reason, we were fighting on a Public aquarium. Second, like stated before, this dream was actually pretty gruesome, and was much more detailed and realistic if compared to the others (Yeah, touhou and realistic on the same sentence. weird.) and with that, every once in a while, after shooting Miko too much, she would actually scream out of agony, and the same would also happen to me. So yeah, nothing new happens, Pop-in, Pop-out, shoot Miko, she shoots back at me, we both are suffering massive pain, onto to the interesting part:
We are finally nearing the exit, Toyosatomimi looks visibly tired, and she tries to run away. Of course, I don't let her, so I fire some bullets in her direction. She now seems pretty angry, and shoots a large energy ball at my direction and almost kills me. I get a blood red tunnel vision, similar to how you get when you have low health in Call Of Duty 4/WaW. More shooting happens, and after some more shots, I somehow take away her abilty to fly. Some more shots, and now she is limping. Guess what? Even more shots happens, and now she is bleeding, A lot.
She tries to escape for good now, but she is bleeding so much she actually leaves a pretty noticeable blood trail on the ground. I look back, and the same seems to happening to me. I aim my gun at her, to finish this once and for all, but she somehow fires a MASTER SPARK at me. No, I do not know how she can fire Master Sparks all of sudden, and why she didn't use it earlier. I am able to escape it somehow, and it is so loud and strong it felt like an earthquake in steroids. " - A C T I O N - " Appears on screen and I'm able to fire at her again, but obviously jumping out of cover would be suicide. The Spark finally ceases, I snap out of cover, and before I shot her, I actually stared at her for a brief moment. She was breathing with extreme difficulty, she looked extremely angry, she was mouthing somehing (something that i wasn't able to interpret, but I doubt it was swearing) And she was covering her stomach. I finish her off, and in good old TC fashion, the camera zooms in her to show her death animation, that was basically a heavily dramatized version of GTA3'S Death animation "AREA 4 COMPLETE" Flashes on screen. Then the dream ends.
Up until now, it was unknown if I was attacking the characters or the characters attacking me (or something else) but the Second part of the 4th pretty much explains it: I got out of the aquarium and heard some screams coming from a gym. Inside, I see some frozen corpses, and someone stabbing a person with an ice shard. That someone is none other than Cirno. She notices and tries to kill me, and the moment the "ACTION" caption appears on screen, I wake up. Damn, I wanted to battle homicidal Cirno  :V
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, weird dream and after discovering I wasn't responsible for all of this and the Touhous were, it leaves one question: What is going on? Maybe something happened with the borders and the characters from Touhou are loose around the world causing havoc. Or I don't know, maybe it's just a running joke ocurring in my dreams lately.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:09:27 PM by FamilyTeam »

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
  • Should I be concerned? I think I should be concern
« Reply #229 on: August 19, 2013, 07:58:55 PM »
   Last night I had a dream I met Christopher Walken. It looked like we were in London in the middle of winter, for some reason. He stepped out of a limousine, but surprisingly, there were no photographers or...well, anyone, a few limos, him, me, and some other star (Something in my mind is telling me Ben Stiller, but I can't remember). Out of the opposite door stepped a blonde woman dressed in all black and white, and I realized that it was Marisa Kirisame. I was going to say hi to her when Walken stepped in front of me and said "Keep your eyes off my daughter Marisa" in the usual Walken way. Whatever happened next I can't remember.

So apparently Marisa is Christopher Walken's daughter. I guess.

« Reply #230 on: August 19, 2013, 09:22:56 PM »
Huh, nice, I knew that writing them down would be useful.
Okay, first of all: hello everybody

One of my dreams was something like this:
I was in a university, just chatting with my "friends" (who were suffering Faceless Protagonist Syndrome, or at least Eyeless) when I saw Renko and Mary passing by. Apparently, I was a Language and Literature student who could modulate his voice to fit anybody's, I was introducing myself, and then suddenly we three were in an apartment talking about youkai and how the border at the Hakurei Shrine was weaker at a certain point and moon phase, so we decided to take a look. When we arrived there, I suggested to camp there and wait, and then I fell asleep (while in a dream, Inception?). When I woke up, there was a corpse next to me, I had blood all over my clothes and Rumia was looking at the body as if she wanted some.

There's another: It was the first day of my next high school grade, and I was talking to my (real life)friends and stuff. Thinking it would be a normal, non-Touhou dream, I entered the classroom and... And there was a certain Hashihime sitting next to me and my best friend*, we both had a crush on her, so everytime I tried to call her, he would stop me or distract me and viceversa, and when I was about to start talking to Parsee, that goddamned sparrow next to my window woke me up.

*Seen from above it was like this: Parsee-Me-My friend

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #231 on: August 20, 2013, 04:40:33 PM »
I had a really short and heartwarming dream where I was giving a hug to Kagerou Imaizumi :3
Every day that passes, I like Kagerou even more. I'm afraid she'll be in my top 10 by the end of the year.
She is currently in 23rd place.

« Reply #232 on: August 20, 2013, 10:04:48 PM »
This morning, I had a dream.

An incident was occurring in Gensokyo. People were dying (I think), and it was up to Reimu Hakurei and Yukari Yakumo to solve the incident. They team up with a bunch of people who I can't remember, and then Harry Potter and Hermione tried to take over. It goes about as well as one would expect. But then, it turned out that the deaths of the two wizards caused the growth of an evil tree, with a typical evil face. At the same time, it was bearing cookies. Then the tree started launching Delicious Fruit from IWBTG at Border Team and their allies. Meanwhile, something is going on in the Nuclear Reactor. Then it cuts to me, my best friend, and Yuyuko, wherein we get a plane and go to help Border Team, but we find an entire alien invasion blocking our path. Lots of UFOs and Space Fighters. And then I woke up just before I reached Border Team.  :(

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #233 on: August 24, 2013, 09:05:46 AM »
I don't have my dream diary with me  (I don't actually have internet and won't have it for a while) so I can't give you an excerpt but I'll write the part that has Renko in it.

I was a spy and had just come back from a mission that was actually a trap. Renko, and some other girl who looked a bit like that Zhang Fei based girl from koihime musou but with brown hair, had both escaped too. After a bit of relaxing, Renko announced that she found some titans in the in the mansion we escaped from. Me and the other girl got really excited. The girl was shouting "We have to get Corrie(another spy who is very smart has an extremely powerful weapon and therefore is the only one actually capable of killing a titan)" and I was shouting "they drop as much loot as a chest has!" Then the other girl stop being excited. I was wondering why until I saw Renko. She had a depressed look on her face that showed that she was lying. Me and the other girl were disappointed and slightly angry after that - but not at Renko. Then Renko started taking her shirt off. I was looking at her and then suddenly remembered that she was a girl and quickly turned round. I then apologized saying "Sorry, I forgot you were female."

Yes I did seriously forget that Renko was female. I'm around touhou characters so much that they're all gender neutral to me now. To me the touhou characters are more defined by their personality than their gender.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

Mordon

• Bunny Lord
« Reply #234 on: August 24, 2013, 09:12:07 AM »
The only Touhou dream I ever had was very vague and the only thing I remember is that I was xxx with Mystia. Not kidding. And she's not even one of my favs, although I do like her somewhat.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2013, 04:30:45 PM »
THIS VIDEO at 2:30 AM

Have a dream about Mami Tomoe vs. Marisa Kirisame... long struggle with a lot of missed attacks, ending in a power clash between Tiro Finale and Master Spark. Dream ended before I could see who won.

There was also another, more disturbing part of my dream last night where every single image I was looking at was animating itself... This led to some problems when I was going through some of the less nice images I saw that day. I think Kyuubey even made an appearance, the bastard. ANYWAY, It was certainly odd.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #236 on: September 07, 2013, 07:15:47 PM »
I fell asleep again at 8:00 AM after waking up. Had this dream:

I received something in the mail called the Sonic Collection. It had several Mario shirts, a Sonic themed phone, Sonic Mega Collection. Then my dream got confused as to what the collection should be. Pokemon Black GBA (was a long rectangular cartridge instead of a DS card), Pokemon X2 (Which was more like Megaman X2 with Nue as Megaman. I think a Metroid door showed up too) Candy that was playing the Timer theme (read: Drowning music)... SHEESH. Why is this Touhou related? Nue.

hungrybookworm

• Shipper On Board
« Reply #237 on: September 07, 2013, 08:17:39 PM »
I recently dreamt I had Yuuka over for a sleepover. She didn't go sadistic or anything, we just relaxed in our pyjamas and chatted, though I can't remember what about. Her pyjamas had a nice flower pattern though!

« Reply #238 on: September 07, 2013, 08:26:57 PM »
So there was this weird night when a thunderstorm started while I was listening to Matryoshka, the storm continued for a bit after I went to sleep.
Cue Iku and Tenshi drawn in Matryoshka style and dancing it :V
It was awesome
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:30:35 PM by DarkAAC »

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #239 on: September 07, 2013, 09:38:23 PM »
I had this a few days ago.

So, I was dreaming of one of Direwolf20's modded Minecraft videos. This time, the only image I remember is him in a crafting grid, with a bunch wooden mod materials in the grid, which apparently was an ice kind of weapon (pun unintended) to defeat Cirno.

Yeah. Great job, brain, fight ice with ice. As if that'll work.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear