~Hakurei Shrine~ > Rika and Nitori's Garage Experiments
Sparen's Code Dump (Final updates)
<< < (4/82) > >>
Sparen:
You mean 300 across and 360 up/down?
PhantomSong:

--- Quote from: Sparen on November 19, 2012, 09:05:26 PM ---You mean 300 across and 360 up/down?

--- End quote ---

Yes. It uses X*Y format.
You also may want to fill all your bounds out as well. (Left, Top, Right, Bottom) if I remember correctly.
Sparen:
The cut in works now. Also, the CutIn(KOUMA, etc.), when used in a player spellcard, does not accept the coordinate values. I tried and Danmakufu returned an error stating that a closing parenthesis was needed, i.e. no more arguments were allowed.

I've drastically slowed down my development speed of my current Touhou NetLogo game. If anybody wants to try it out, they are welcome to, but I'd prefer not to release it just yet, since I'm a third of the way through Stage 3.
PhantomSong:

--- Quote from: Sparen on November 19, 2012, 11:46:08 PM ---The cut in works now. Also, the CutIn(KOUMA, etc.), when used in a player spellcard, does not accept the coordinate values. I tried and Danmakufu returned an error stating that a closing parenthesis was needed, i.e. no more arguments were allowed.

I've drastically slowed down my development speed of my current Touhou NetLogo game. If anybody wants to try it out, they are welcome to, but I'd prefer not to release it just yet, since I'm a third of the way through Stage 3.

--- End quote ---

Well if you let me see the error and  your script I may be able to help you. (Prtscn then Tinypic then post your script on Pastebin the PM the link.)
Also, I would love to play a little mini demo  :3
Sparen:
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,12397.300/topicseen.html

The faulty spellcard code I'm using in Danmakufu can be found here.

As for the demo, I'll probably post it soon.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version