~Hakurei Shrine~ > High Score Entry!
Touhou Hall of Records
(1/77) > >>
Shimatora:
This has now been converted to a spreadsheet!
You can view the spreadsheet here.

Shimatora's original post as of 2016-11-15 was archived here, just in case anyone finds the format useful elsewhere. [- Karisa]
Zil:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe mikeKOSA and ffff are the same person.

Anyway, I think this is a pretty cool thing. Kinda weird seeing myself up there just for that Fairy Wars stage. :>
Sakurei:
the idea is pretty cool, but I think there's a big flaw with the current style. that is, the shottypes are mixed. it'd quadriple the work if it was sorted by shottypes, but it makes sense (to me) if they were to be seperated. it's, for example, easier to score with ReimuB in PCB than it is with marisaA, for instance. (I know there isn't any marisa on the scoreboard, but just giving examples here :v)
so yeah, would make the list longer and seperate them. unless you had a reason not to do so.
ARF:
I like it, can we use this thread to jizz over new WR superplays too?
Shimatora:

--- Quote from: Zil on November 03, 2012, 06:40:48 AM ---Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe mikeKOSA and ffff are the same person.

Anyway, I think this is a pretty cool thing. Kinda weird seeing myself up there just for that Fairy Wars stage. :>

--- End quote ---

Oh, really? Can anyone else clarify this before I change it?
And congrats for being the MotK record holder for Ex.  :]

--- Quote from: Sakurei on November 03, 2012, 08:28:44 AM ---the idea is pretty cool, but I think there's a big flaw with the current style. that is, the shottypes are mixed. it'd quadriple the work if it was sorted by shottypes, but it makes sense (to me) if they were to be seperated. it's, for example, easier to score with ReimuB in PCB than it is with marisaA, for instance. (I know there isn't any marisa on the scoreboard, but just giving examples here :v)
so yeah, would make the list longer and seperate them. unless you had a reason not to do so.

--- End quote ---

That is something I don't feel comfortable with keeping up to date right now. This is going to be quite difficult to keep up to date as it is, let alone increasing the thread size for each shot type. For now, I'll just be listing the highest overall score for the difficulty regardless of shot type.

--- Quote from: Namazu on November 03, 2012, 08:49:35 AM ---I like it, can we use this thread to jizz over new WR superplays too?

--- End quote ---

Of course!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version