Author Topic: Kamen Rider Mafia (Game Over: Abandoned)  (Read 25193 times)

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
Re: Kamen Rider Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2012, 01:45:16 AM »
It is not! Stop mocking me damnit!

I don't think OOO sounds that bad. He's certainly put his foot in his mouth with what he's persuing, and instead of backing down like a sane man he's pushing back. There's a serious lack of momentum anywhere else though. :|

It's a little hard to follow up on myself, seeing it's the only thing being bantered around.

Personally, I have no intention of voting myself.
. :| Then what do you want people to do? If you don't like the current topic, pick a useless lurker that we could be voting instead. Then at least we might get some dialogue started.

Punchy is the only one I like so far. Very fitting. Come brrrrrrrrrrrrrother! You can feel the passive! Destroy this infidel with me!

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2012, 02:50:18 AM »

I've skimmed, going through for my own sanity post-by-post anyway

W starts with a vote on the PGO that claimed one post ago.  Pretty sure that's just the newb-ness flying though

There's at least one scum in DiEnd, Kiva-la, and Kick Hopper because of their "random" voting, no joke.  They conformed to a pattern of voting based on who the last poster was after kabuto's precedent, i.e. not random.  Scum vote non-randomly, ergo there is a scum in there.    I know that's feels almost like a Dormio p.2 argument, but It's actually pretty strong.

And kiva-la's vote change in #37 immediately makes me think it's her.

Den-O's #34 is just as bad.  regardless of not reading the rules, it's a lot of words saying absolutely nothing.  also vote where?

OOO's #42 no vote. also bad.

Den-O still no vote in #44.

#46 is a town post by Kick Hopper.

combo of #45 and #47 is scummy by sasasasword.    'I'll vote when I have something to go on'  ---> *town post* ----> 'I'll vote now for unexplained reason"

#49 is a town post by W.

I'm taking #50 as an admission that Sasword's vote in #47 was supposed to only be a RVS/ED1/flavor vote.  the contradiction between 45 and 47 stands.

I don't get OOO's vote's reasoning on kick hopper in #51

#59 ???

#61 is good:posting

in #62 sasword forgets he was accused of a reactionary vote after he was voted beforehand for other reasons and trys to compare apples to oranges.

#64 why no vote? cool, you throw us a question to OOO, but lacks any kind of clarification on
arly D1 reactions, and reactionary actions seems like town or scum hunting for something to build a case on.

No specifics here of any kind.

Sasword's #66:  You realize you didn't take the time to say this in any coherent fashion beforehand.
Kick Hopper was looking for a reason to start a lynch mob with nothing to actually go on. Especially since ED1 staying your vote instead of just randomly throwing it about is sensible.
and in #50 it pretty damn sure seems like the 'reactionary vote' in question that you are referring to is your own since you are borrowing Kick hopper's language when he described your subsequent vote on him (the one made in your #47).

Secondly,
The fact he made such a big deal of a ED1 reactionary vote, especially when one had been made before, gives the impression he's out for blood quickly. Although it's no indication of if he's town or scum, like you yourself said, it's possibly something to note.

You're voting him.  you vote for people you think are scum if you are town.  Is this not the case here?

#68: is there a reason you would expect kick hopper to defend punch hopper?
#69 cool ^

#79 still questions, still no vote, still no real anything

#84 is town posting.

ok...

well I'm glossing over saswords later posts and maybe he might just be super clueless after all. 

Also OOO's explaination for the wierdness is face-palm worthy.

town reads
Kick hopper
Punch hopper
W
Diend

notsureaboutthisguy:
Kabuto

scummy? but newb-ness is so apparent I need to prolly think more about it.
Sasword
OOO

probscum:
Den-O
kiva-la

Pretty sure my vote's in the right place.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2012, 02:54:27 AM »
lol counted my reads list counted 9 was like ???

Decade:  forgettable.  I less of a read on him then kabuto.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2012, 03:48:11 AM »
It is not! Stop mocking me damnit!
Your charade is pretty obvious. I'm sure everyone else can see through it. I'm obviously me; who are you but a nobody~~~?

Foot in mouth disease could be ascribed to our little Boy Wonder too if you want to put it that way. Not disagreeing that he could be scum, but I see backing down vs staying the course as more of a personality tell given the cases we've seen so far are so weak..so given that OOO is pushing back with something so insane he could just be being blatant instead of subtle.

mrf, that wall post, but I like it now that I've digested it. Skull, you're srsclaiming PGO?

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2012, 04:02:52 AM »

Skull, you're srsclaiming PGO?

Yes.  I don't wanna take risks in 11p with this player list. 

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2012, 04:13:29 AM »
Bleh. Busy week. Had time to only skim, not to post ;_; I promise to be more active starting Saturday (if life doesn't start trolling again).

Finding scum based on voting not randomly? Huh. imo that's a pretty shaky way to scumhunt; everyone has their own way of getting by RVS, I wouldn't say that there is anyone here who truly votes randomly. As for the pattern....Well, I have no defense to that :V But why was my vote change incriminating? I do not tolerate sexism! Also, did you actually need to analyze that many posts? I also have a feeling most of your analysis revolves around your suspects and posts you deem good.

Let's see, can't definitely pin anyone down yet. OOO has been pushing Kick Hopper for not defending Punch for a while now, and while this is a pretty shallow reason, I won't put it at anything past possible newbie trying to dig up something in response to people poking him to vote.

Oh yeah Skull you sure you want to put DiEnd on the list of suspected scum for RVS voting patterns if he's your townread? :V

Oh damnit running of time again so gonna close it here. In conclusion, whatever I managed to get into my head didn't help a lot with reads. Agreeing with Skull that W and the Hopper brothers are looking town atm. For his suspects, Den-O hadn't posted a lot I can go on yet. OOO and Sasword's plays could be attributed to newbness. Sasword's excessive self-defense and softbuddying OOO as soon as he showed support look discriminating, but this looks like the average ED1 play of a certain person I know so no definite conclusions yet.

So all in all, ohgawdImscrewingupandamgonnadie;_;

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2012, 04:44:54 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Kiva-la

welp, gg

How does it feel rolling scum twice in a row?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2012, 04:57:01 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Kiva-la

welp, gg

How does it feel rolling scum twice in a row?
I don't suppose you will bother with providing an explanation for a policy lynch against a townie on D1?

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2012, 05:01:47 AM »
It's not a policy lynch. The game's been going on for 2+ days and all you have is a series of waffles without a clear opinion or vote?

If you're town, you can do better than that. Throw me a bone.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2012, 05:03:22 AM »
EBWOP: Rephrasing:  there's not a single attempt at scumhunting in that post. It's all IIOA without any conclusions. Even Sasword did better.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2012, 05:34:49 AM »
@Punch #89: I'm inclined to agree that if the game is going any where, scum are more likely to coast, especially if they haven't picked up a case. Which gut feeling says might be the case (looking specifically at the cases Sasword and OOO). That places more suspicion on poor contributors or active lurkers (Den-O included). There's also the possibility that you're scum trying to forge a direction, but I feel that's unlikely.

I'll post my reads next (and see if I can't put a vote down): Please wait, the Train will be arriving in 60 minutes.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2012, 09:31:41 AM »
Did you know as an object approaches the speed of light, time slows down? That's why 60 minutes seemed to take so long. Please stand back as Den-Liner approaches the station.

Sasword: The game picks up at #46 where Kick makes a policy vote on Sasword for being passive, and Sword treats it like a RVS vote, see #50. In #66 makes case against Kick for policy and possible incitement. Then discards it at #77, and reversion to passive. Others giving the newb pass. Ugh, fine but you're still making some scummy plays.

Kabuto votes Sasword in #75 pertaining to Sword's Kick case of incitement. Then pressures Sword in #80 and #83. Passable, but would like to see more.

Decade (#76) votes Kiva because they'll be back later? Maybe that counts as passiveness. C'mon man, what's on your mind now?

W votes OOO in #49 for surprise! being passive. And 'again' because OOO has a fluffy case. Don't dislike.

OOO has a (#51, #85) RVS/fluffy case on Kick that I don't agree with. People are giving the newb pass here too? It's still bad play.

I'm consistently agreeing with Punch's summaries at #72 and #89 regarding Sword's and OOO's cases. Looks good.

Kick's #46 vote on Sasword starts serious discussion. Rest of posts are mainly pressure. Neutral.

Skull's #91 is good for letting one see where the man stands. The point on a pattern of voting in RVS I disagree with, at least in this crowd, because you all like to joke with each, and I feel such a pattern is not scummy. The points on me for being more passive and not voting are fair. The quote regarding ED1 reactions was topical to Kick, (and W to a degree) whom could be bored/eager town, looking for a possible case, or scum looking for an easy case to make-up.  Also, Skull has solid points on Sasword. Don't dislike.

Kiva's #95 defends self via 'Skull's suspicions are unfounded' (which with RVS scum pattern, I would agree), then gives newb passes to Sasword and OOO.  And now Kick has raised some beef; I'm not conviced of scum!Kiva, I don't have the motive/intent deductions (or intimacy) that Kick has. Not pleased.

DiEnd makes a weird vote on OOO in #59, from his clarification in from #85 it seems like he's talking in place of W? Back to #85: DiEnd accuses OOO of scummy discredit of W and Sasword, which is possible, but OOO is being really fluffy and speaking a little disjointedly seems to be a little more likely. Also is cautious about the stack of critics on SaSword.

@DiEnd: What do you actually think about Sasword?

Your case on OOO guts as scum trying to get a case by casting OOO in a scummy light ("That guy said something confusing, let's mis-represent it, discredit him, and look good in the process.") Also, that warning guts as a scummy distancing move.

##Vote: DiEnd

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2012, 12:24:06 PM »
I come back in, and suddenly there is a slew of activity! Why does all the good stuff happen when I'm doing other stuff?

Regardless, more activity means there may actually be something to go on other than RVS.

I have to say, the points being raised by Skull are reasonable. I especially find this paragraph interesting:

There's at least one scum in DiEnd, Kiva-la, and Kick Hopper because of their "random" voting, no joke.  They conformed to a pattern of voting based on who the last poster was after kabuto's precedent, i.e. not random.  Scum vote non-randomly, ergo there is a scum in there.    I know that's feels almost like a Dormio p.2 argument, but It's actually pretty strong.

Indeed, when before I read it as a reactionary vote, I didn't realize that there was a chain of 'vote the person above you'. However, this could still just be RVS, and not necessarily them being co-ordinated. Maybe it's something to note for the future.

Sasword: So your initial vote was RP, correct? Sure. That said, the current passivity is bad. You're hardly the only topic of conversation so stop being so defensive and take a pro-active look at other people. Right now it looks like you're expecting other people to do your scumhunting for you so you can piggyback onto a case later, which is scummy. Show some initiative, hombre.

Correct Punch. The initial vote was RP. As for passivity? I usually do that, I like to sit back and see things unfold before I jump in swinging my sword. However, by no means do I expect others to do the scumhunting for me, I am waiting for a slip so that I can hunt the scum myself.

As for initiative, you'll get that momentarily.

. :| Then what do you want people to do? If you don't like the current topic, pick a useless lurker that we could be voting instead. Then at least we might get some dialogue started.

The Hopper Brothers speak sense. Both of them.

Anyway, Kiva-la may be reading scummy right now, but we have an even more useless lurker, all he's done is echo what others have said, in one-liners.

Come out of hiding, you beetle!

## Vote Kabuto

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2012, 12:32:07 PM »
The two of us are one Kamen Rider, and of the two, I have returned!

Skull, I see you have role-claimed as a Paranoid Gun Owner! A righteous attempt to save our fellow Kamen Riders a swift death! I commend you! However, if you display tendencies of an impostor, I won't let you make this city cry! We will have to consider not letting you live to LYLO for the sake of the Kamen Riders.

For now, however, I will consider you to be one of my allies of justice!

Punch Hopper's most recent posts came off as slightly arrogant to me, especially in his investigation of Kiva-La. That does not sound like how a Kamen Rider should speak! I will have to investigate this matter more thoroughly! If you are an imposter, your days are numbered!

Den-O's vote on DIEnd seems most interesting indeed! Looking back, it seems quite enforced in suspicion! Good catch, Den-O! However, DIEnd's point on the gangup on Sasword also seems valid!

This clenches it! For now, I will continue to have my vote on OOO. His playing of the newbie card and lack of real content continues to be a disgrace to the name of Kamen Riders! However, that's my hardboiled style to continue to be vigilant, so do not think that I am only watching him! I will make anyone who threatens this city count up his or her sins! I swear it on the name the Kamen Riders!

Transform! Cyclone
Joker!
The wind shall guide me to find my enemies!

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2012, 12:41:43 PM »
@Den-O: Question, you claim that I am "distancing", may I ask for you to clarify whom?

DiEnd makes a weird vote on OOO in #59, from his clarification in from #85 it seems like he's talking in place of W? Back to #85: DiEnd accuses OOO of scummy discredit of W and Sasword, which is possible, but OOO is being really fluffy and speaking a little disjointedly seems to be a little more likely. Also is cautious about the stack of critics on SaSword.

Your case on OOO guts as scum trying to get a case by casting OOO in a scummy light ("That guy said something confusing, let's mis-represent it, discredit him, and look good in the process.") Also, that warning guts as a scummy distancing move.

@Den-O: Question, you claim that I am "distancing", may I ask for you to clarify whom?
Your reasoning is sound.

On the topic of Sasword, I stated before that I seen a similar action taken before, and it took up a chunk of time out of other things.
As a player I suspect he is fairly new, which reinforces what I said before. Which is why I pardoned him for his lack of direction.
I also find that certain posts of his is seemingly vague and open, which does not say much about this convictions.
He backtracks often...and it seems he adopted a passive aggressive style.

@Sasword: That vote is basically a lurker prod correct?

At the rate Kiva is going, she may as well not exist.

On reading W again, everything I seen are one-liner and holy shit he hasn't posted in at least 46 hrs.
Cut by W
@W: You say OOO lacks content, yet there are others that also have little to no content, why per say would you chose OOO over Kiva?
Using a "newbie card" could not be nearly as bad as what Kiva has shown us is it not?
And after a 46 hr long break, I personally expected somewhat more than that. Is that all you have?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2012, 12:47:06 PM »
W-B-X ~W-Boiled Extreme~ Votecount

Kabuto: Sasword
Sasword: Kick Hopper, Kabuto
Kick Hopper: Kiva-la, OOO
Punch Hopper:
Den-O: Skull,
Decade:
DiEnd: Den-O, DiEnd (self-hammer)
Kiva-la: Decade, Punch Hopper
W:
Skull:
OOO: W

Not Voting: None

11 alive, 6 votes for a lynch.
Time remaining in the day: 57%

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2012, 12:51:24 PM »
@Sasword: That vote is basically a lurker prod correct?

Part lurker prod part me not being 100% sure on Kiva-la yet. I'd like to see how she responds to the pressure on her now before I make up my mind on her. I'm happy to vote her if my opinion on her doesn't improve, but I also want to encourage activity from Kabuto, and hear what he has to think.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2012, 01:11:03 PM »
Today's day is short - I have been busy for my rainbow pantsu flew off in a weird direction. I'll have to quickly respond to a few things and be back later to do some actual thinking and replying. Not to worry though, it will not be that long.

What does a "popstickle" do? Den-O can be a volunteer.

You get to eat one.

This clenches it! For now, I will continue to have my vote on OOO. His playing of the newbie card and lack of real content continues to be a disgrace to the name of Kamen Riders! However, that's my hardboiled style to continue to be vigilant, so do not think that I am only watching him! I will make anyone who threatens this city count up his or her sins! I swear it on the name the Kamen Riders!

Are you hardboiled? Or are you halfboiled? To be honest I think you're just hoping I'm scum and keeping a vote on me just to be sure. It is okay though - I agree that there's been a lack on content on my part, and I apologize for it.

No time for reading, just some skimming. I agree with Den-O is what I should say now. I've always found the DenLiner amazing, and so is this savior of time.

##Unvote

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2012, 02:05:38 PM »
I find it interesting that you agree with what Den-O is saying, meaning you agree that DiEnd is likely scum, yet you do not vote DiEnd.

Sending out two different signals there.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2012, 02:19:02 PM »
Cut by W
@W: You say OOO lacks content, yet there are others that also have little to no content, why per say would you chose OOO over Kiva?
Using a "newbie card" could not be nearly as bad as what Kiva has shown us is it not?
And after a 46 hr long break, I personally expected somewhat more than that. Is that all you have?
You are incorrect,  it has not been 46 hours before me last post before that.

My vote on OOO seems like a better option then Kiva-la. OOO's posts have been coasting and self defense, whereas Kiva-la seems like she has at been trying, albeit she appears to be plagued with indecision. With OOO's last post continuing the trend, this further clinches it, my current vote.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2012, 02:31:07 PM »
Punch Hopper's most recent posts came off as slightly arrogant to me, especially in his investigation of Kiva-La. That does not sound like how a Kamen Rider should speak! I will have to investigate this matter more thoroughly! If you are an imposter, your days are numbered!
Ooh, do tell. Are you discrediting my vote on Kiva-La because of my tone? I'd like to hear your opinion of Kiva-La and why you're continuing to vote OOO for "newbie card" and "lack of real content," when is not Kiva-La a better vote on all those counts?

Ah, maybe you want me to expand my case. So I shall. Read Kiva-La's post #95. Point out the scumhunting in that post to me. I'll dissect his post for you since you seem like a lazy twig even though two heads should be twice as hard working as one (a question to you, W, do you get a hydra QT?)

Paragraph one: apologizing. Paragraph two: Some theory talk plus noncommittal comments on Skull's methodology. Paragraph three: OOO could be a newbie (no opinion on alignment). Paragraph four: fluff if you actually read what Kiva-la is referring to in context. It's a fluff question Kiva-la is asking to make himself to look busy. Paragraph five: The meatiest part of his post, where he agrees with Skull on a few townreads, then gives null reads on a few of Skull's suspects. For one, where are the scumreads? And then, why is everything pegged to Skull's reads when it looks like he's questioning Skull's motives in paragraph two. Even without that, why is his game analysis revolving around Skull anyway? My impression is that Kiva-La can't be bothered to read the game and he just picked out the most recent post to respond to, deciding to ignore the rest of the game. Paragraph six isn't even a paragraph. Here's the newbie card you were looking for, W.

So where's the scumhunting or the townie thought processes? But Punch Hopper, you say, townies can find it hard to gather scumreads too! Very true indeed, but here there's no attempt to gauge a players posts to determine their alignment; he just puts out a bunch of general statements on play that don't reveal anything whatsoever so I don't think he's actually read the thread (this is reinforced by the fact that it's pretty clear he's working off the template of Skull's reads and not the actual game). I don't see any evidence that he's actually trying to scumhunt; imo it's more believable that he's scum who just doesn't know how to fake it a la last game.

And Kiva-La is still RVS voting Kick Hopper? Yeah, this guy really doesn't care about his vote, does he?

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2012, 02:32:22 PM »
My vote on OOO seems like a better option then Kiva-la. OOO's posts have been coasting and self defense, whereas Kiva-la seems like she has at been trying, albeit she appears to be plagued with indecision. With OOO's last post continuing the trend, this further clinches it, my current vote.[/color]

What about Kiva-la's post doesn't read as coasting and self-defense? How is he trying and how is he more of less plagued with indecision than OOO? Serious question.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2012, 02:33:54 PM »
Bleh. Busy week. Had time to only skim, not to post ;_; I promise to be more active starting Saturday (if life doesn't start trolling again).

Finding scum based on voting not randomly? Huh. imo that's a pretty shaky way to scumhunt; everyone has their own way of getting by RVS, I wouldn't say that there is anyone here who truly votes randomly. As for the pattern....Well, I have no defense to that :V But why was my vote change incriminating? I do not tolerate sexism! Also, did you actually need to analyze that many posts? I also have a feeling most of your analysis revolves around your suspects and posts you deem good.

Let's see, can't definitely pin anyone down yet. OOO has been pushing Kick Hopper for not defending Punch for a while now, and while this is a pretty shallow reason, I won't put it at anything past possible newbie trying to dig up something in response to people poking him to vote.

Oh yeah Skull you sure you want to put DiEnd on the list of suspected scum for RVS voting patterns if he's your townread? :V

Oh damnit running of time again so gonna close it here. In conclusion, whatever I managed to get into my head didn't help a lot with reads. Agreeing with Skull that W and the Hopper brothers are looking town atm. For his suspects, Den-O hadn't posted a lot I can go on yet. OOO and Sasword's plays could be attributed to newbness. Sasword's excessive self-defense and softbuddying OOO as soon as he showed support look discriminating, but this looks like the average ED1 play of a certain person I know so no definite conclusions yet.

So all in all, ohgawdImscrewingupandamgonnadie;_;

For the lazy, this is the post I'm referring to two posts up. W, have you read this post. This is...trying?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2012, 04:38:13 PM »
I'm not going to defend Kiva-La, because she isn't hardboiled enough to deserve it from me, but I will still reaffirm the opinion that I think OOO is coasting harder then Kiva-La is in any event, and my Rider's Intuition says he is scum.

However, I will say this: Kiva-La at the very least has reads. OOO does not.

That's my hardboiled style.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2012, 06:49:48 PM »
>Asks Sasword to have some kind of suspicion on someone of any form
>Is answered with "I'm the only wagon, I don't want to vote myself"

:mfw:

He has a vote now, regardless. Given that I've not been present too often so far, there's not much I can say in response to the lurker accusation, apart from confusion at the suggestion that my reasons for voting him were echoes of past sentiments.  But also... it's mostly just a lurker prod, he's admitted himself. Vote stays.

As for others. Kiva-la is tripping over her own waffles and needs to get a real opinion out, so I couldn't say I disagree with the wagon on her. It does look like... "effort", so I'm not sold, but if she's town she should be able to actually get somewhere with that effort at some point in the near future. OOO similarly has said a bunch of words, but not actually done anything worth noting; but according to his last post, he'll be on the ball shortly, so we can see if he delivers or not.

Skull, W, Punch, and Den-O all look quite satisfactory.

I have been busy for my rainbow pantsu flew off in a weird direction
...do we really need to know about this, OOO? Grandmother always said one should keep talk about what happened to their undergarments to themselves.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2012, 07:04:03 PM »
Still not particually happy about your lack of contribution, even after that post, Kabuto. Still, at least it is more than a single line post this time. Seeing as my vote was to spur you into doing something more, and you have improved slightly, I'll lift it now.

Also, I think everyone's pointed out enough about why a Kiva-la vote is a good one now. She's not really contributed, still has her RVS, and seems to waffle on about... nothing much when she does post.

Then there's what Skull pointed out about the RVS pattern which hints at co-ordination.

## Unvote
## Vote Kiva-la

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2012, 11:38:39 PM »
Okay, Kiva-la is now back from life, and is fairly irritated. I will now attempt to gorge you all with as many posts as I can Kamenly produce. To hell with counterproductive huge text walls.

Sasword, in #102 you expressed disagreement on Skull claiming the "vote the person above you" pattern was scum co-ordination, why does it suddenly make sense to you now? And why do you think scum would prefer to waffle on nothing instead of waffling on something to appear contributory?
Also, ~~Totally Relevant~~
Quote from: This, Like, Totally Happened In Scum QT, Gentlemen
Scum#1: Hey ladies, I've got a great idea!
Scum#1: Let's totally make a RVS voting pattern where we vote the person who voted last, then add ??? for HUGE PROFITZ!
Kiva-la: THAT IS A HELLA SWEET IDEA
Sasword's sheepiness levels just shot the ceiling so suddenly and so fast I can't really comprehend the reason behind it. For now I'll ##Vote Sasword.

Kabuto, question of interest, why do you think it's better to vote Sasword over me? Sasword has effort too, and albeit I'm tripping over myself you're still voting him over an admitted lurker prod vote. Why?
Punch, is waffling and coasting D1 really that uncommon and discriminating around this city? I'd prefer you not gorging people with anti-me propaganda until everyone chokes.

Stay on your toes, gentlemen, your engorgement is not yet over.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2012, 11:43:44 PM »
I just remembered, Decade.....Where the heck are you? I see you were around about 12 hours ago, get back and post something D:

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2012, 12:00:09 AM »
Sasword, in #102 you expressed disagreement on Skull claiming the "vote the person above you" pattern was scum co-ordination, why does it suddenly make sense to you now? And why do you think scum would prefer to waffle on nothing instead of waffling on something to appear contributory?
Also, ~~Totally Relevant~~Sasword's sheepiness levels just shot the ceiling so suddenly and so fast I can't really comprehend the reason behind it. For now I'll ##Vote Sasword.

Indeed, when before I read it as a reactionary vote, I didn't realize that there was a chain of 'vote the person above you'. However, this could still just be RVS, and not necessarily them being co-ordinated. Maybe it's something to note for the future.

Now tell me, Kiva-la, where did I say I did not agree with Skull?

Never, is the answer to this.

In addittion, before I changed my vote from Kabuto to you, I did say I was already happy to vote for you. I just wanted to prod activity out of Kabuto first:

Part lurker prod part me not being 100% sure on Kiva-la yet. I'd like to see how she responds to the pressure on her now before I make up my mind on her. I'm happy to vote her if my opinion on her doesn't improve, but I also want to encourage activity from Kabuto, and hear what he has to think.

Now then, you have switched your vote to me, possibly in an attempt to capitalize on the previous wagon on me, for reasons which are clearly shown as false. You accuse me of not supporting Skull when I never said I did not support Skull's point of view.

Suddenly because I vote the most scummy person, and don't want to re-iterate every single point already made, better than I could get them across, I'm a sheep?

This reaction seals the deal. Clearly false accusations and then jumping on an old wagon hoping to get it moving again.

Also:

I just remembered, Decade.....Where the heck are you? I see you were around about 12 hours ago, get back and post something D:

This almost looks like a cry for help to me. 12 hours isn't that long when you factor in sleeping time, and real-life commitments.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2012, 12:02:00 AM »
Also just adding that you are now waffling on about something to appear contributory when it's clearly false when you analyse the post.

By your own admission, that is a scum move. Another large scumtell is lurking, or 'active lurking' which is waffling on about nothing of any use, which you have done plenty of too.