Author Topic: A Place Where Words Sometimes Get Written - Blow In The Cartridge  (Read 1319 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
So I decided that with all my interest in writing there'd be no harm in trying out some game review stuff. I've put up a blogish thing so I can post this stuff whenever I am sufficiently interested or enthused for it. You'll find it here, and with my first review (of the indie game Resonance which has stolen my entire Monday) right here.

Any comments, criticism, or obscenely well paid job offers are welcome. :P

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: A Place Where Words Sometimes Get Written - Blow In The Cartridge
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 12:59:17 AM »
No idea if anyone actually cared for what I wrote before, but just in case here's another article I put together today.

Teardrops on the Windowsill - Why I Didn't Like Penny Arcade Episode 3

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
Re: A Place Where Words Sometimes Get Written - Blow In The Cartridge
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 02:05:44 AM »
You made one noticeable typo in the PAE3 post - 'After all the word and effort the player has put into the game, they?re probably expecting a reward of some sort.' instead of work.

There may have been one or two others, but that was the only one that jumped up and got my attention. Otherwise, huzzah!

I still have CstW on my steam library I just haven't had a chance to play it don't hurt me I swear I'll play it

Also hey you like side-scrolling stuff and you like fighter games, how about a mix of the two? Ever heard of Little Fighters 2? Give it a shot. www.lf2.net
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:09:26 AM by Esifex »