Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 98840 times)

Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win
« Reply #1290 on: July 15, 2012, 05:58:51 PM »
ehhh

Policy lynching for claiming scum is stupid becuase I would do that if I felt like fucking around as town too.

Jokes about him being the best townie aside, Pesco isn't entitled to bitch about people ignoring the refuge in audacity, given that he did nothing to actually make people listen to him about it instead of assuming he was trolling.

Then again I intended to mess around instead of playing this game seriously from the minute I saw I was scum with rawr as my only buddy, so I'm not in the position to say much either.

I don't really think anybody is.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #1291 on: July 15, 2012, 06:02:16 PM »
I was prepared to go into day 2 pressing you, but lo and behold, you actually thought I was enough of a threat to be worth killing. Even if I didn't convince town overtly, scum got convinced.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #1292 on: July 15, 2012, 06:08:29 PM »
Policy lynching for claiming scum is stupid becuase I would do that if I felt like fucking around as town too.

No, claiming Scum is Fucking Retarded and to weed out this cancer from MoTK we need to policy lynch every single person who claims to be aligned against Town. Claiming Scum is never a good idea and we should not endorse this stupidity. My rage with you there was genuine.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #1293 on: July 15, 2012, 06:13:53 PM »
We did it Yuzuru! We helped ALL the townies move on! *_*
I'm suddenly very glad I didn't finish watching Angel Beats.

And yes, policy lynching for claiming scum is a good idea. Unlike lynch all lurkers, it's actually possible without endangering wincon because there's a lot less people doing it.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #1294 on: July 15, 2012, 06:18:23 PM »
I was prepared to go into day 2 pressing you, but lo and behold, you actually thought I was enough of a threat to be worth killing. Even if I didn't convince town overtly, scum got convinced.

Often times, all you need to do to convince scum is be right and provide a hypothetical 'PESCO -COULD- SUDDENLY STOP FUCKING AROUND AND LYNCH US OH GOD'. And that's why I dropped a missile on Kitten.

Lynching people claiming scum is an excellent idea really.

it worked when people lynched me! : D

« Reply #1295 on: July 15, 2012, 06:18:53 PM »
you actually thought I was enough of a threat to be worth killing.
Again, I killed you because I thought it would be funny for you to turn up dead after a day of shitposting and holding back. I wouldn't have done it had you been voting town because then it would have been a complete waste of a kill (meaning bending play3win too much etc), but the intent behind the kill wasn't "Pesco is the largest threat alive".

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #1296 on: July 15, 2012, 06:21:30 PM »
Your fear in the QT disagrees. Had I been voting town, obviously killing me would be a waste since I was wrong and would continue being wrong.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1297 on: July 15, 2012, 06:33:26 PM »
For BT's graveyard comments: the inclusion on personal shit on D1 was genuine on my part and I was frustrated because of non-mafia related events. But AtE is a nulltell in any case; mafia players are real people after all.
(Normally I wouldn't have posted that anyway but it sorta slipped, so my bad. >_>)

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #1298 on: July 15, 2012, 06:38:33 PM »
It's not as bad now because, technically, you weren't lying. :/

Like, my frustration was mainly due to the fact that you "ended up being scum".

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #1299 on: July 15, 2012, 11:28:32 PM »
Personal frustrations are scumtells yo.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia