Author Topic: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest (Part 9)  (Read 46793 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest (Part 9)
« Reply #990 on: July 15, 2012, 11:07:01 PM »
>Nod. "Should work pretty good on the pie, wouldn't you say?"
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #991 on: July 15, 2012, 11:15:17 PM »
>Nod. "Should work pretty good on the pie, wouldn't you say?"

>"I think we can give it a try," she says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #992 on: July 15, 2012, 11:19:52 PM »
>"Alright, we can add that near the end then."
>Let's get back to peeling the potatoes until she says it's enough.
>When she does, get to grating the cheese!
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #993 on: July 16, 2012, 12:07:24 AM »
>"Alright, we can add that near the end then."
>Let's get back to peeling the potatoes until she says it's enough.
>When she does, get to grating the cheese!

>You return to your potato peeling as Miyuki chops up carrots and dices some onions. The portion size is definitely much bigger than anything you've personally had a hand in before, but it's pleasantly mindless work once you get into a rhythm about it. Soon enough, the potatoes are boiling and you start to work on the cheese, tearing off a little bit here and there to munch on while you work. The shepard's pie slowly starts to take shape. After some more grating and mashing and fetching things from the pantry, the assembled pie sits simmering in the oven in a pair of large casserole dishes.
>Miyuki closes the oven door with a satisfied smile. "Thanks a bunch for the help, Nazrin."

« Reply #994 on: July 16, 2012, 01:32:26 AM »
>"Happy to help."
>Work cramp out of fingers before it settles in.
>"Takes a bit to shuck all those, doesn't it?"

« Reply #995 on: July 16, 2012, 03:00:03 AM »
>"Happy to help."
>Work cramp out of fingers before it settles in.
>"Takes a bit to shuck all those, doesn't it?"

>You stretch your fingers a little, but out of all the sufferings the various parts of you have endured today, you think they've made out pretty well.
>Miyuki chuckles softly. "I suppose it does. You don't really notice after a while. Some of the others come in and cook up their own meals from time to time, but I handle most of it. It reminds me a little of home, actually."

« Reply #996 on: July 16, 2012, 03:18:09 AM »
>"You handled the cooking at home, too?"

« Reply #997 on: July 16, 2012, 05:17:56 AM »
>"You handled the cooking at home, too?"

>She nods. "Since I was a teenager. Well, a lot of it, anyway. I've always liked cooking. I don't pretend to be a great chef or anything, but I enjoy it. It's calming."

« Reply #998 on: July 16, 2012, 05:32:33 AM »
>Give her a nod. We can understand.
>"I think everyone has something like that. A little thing that just feels... right."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #999 on: July 16, 2012, 05:43:25 AM »
>"Such as this!"
>Grab a kitchen knife, draft her into the mumbly peg championship!

« Reply #1000 on: July 16, 2012, 05:48:00 AM »
>"Or this!"
>Produce our hydraulic steam-powered cheese pants, and discharge the Non-Directional Limburger Laser.
>Then pull Merlin down from the sky and ravish her.

« Reply #1001 on: July 16, 2012, 08:55:16 PM »
>Give her a nod. We can understand.
>"I think everyone has something like that. A little thing that just feels... right."
>"Such as this!"
>Grab a kitchen knife, draft her into the mumbly peg championship!

>You grab a kitchen knife, give it a little twirl and toss it towards the floor. The tip embeds itself in the wood barely an inch from your foot. Not a bad first shot.
>Miyuki takes a glance at this and the corner of her mouth curls upward. "Never challenge a cook to a game of knives in her own kitchen." She pulls a slender pearing knife out of a drawer and flips it deftly in her fingers, then calmly releases it. Through force of gravity alone, it plummets towards her foot and sinks ever so slightly into her boot. She flashes you a confident grin. "Beat that!"

>"Or this!"
>Produce our hydraulic steam-powered cheese pants, and discharge the Non-Directional Limburger Laser.
>Then pull Merlin down from the sky and ravish her.

>You move to produce your hydraulic steam-powered cheese pants from... wait, where'd they go?
>"Sorry!" Ishi calls out from down the hall. "I swiped 'em last night so I can figure out how they tick. I swear I'll get 'em right back to ya once I figure out how to keep the ammo from curdling!"

>Unpreturbed, you then pull Merlin down the from sky and ravish her. Or, rather, extend your arms in the customary pre-ravishing position only to hear a dull thud from above, accompanied by the strangled squawk of an dismayed trumpet. Someone groans. Perhaps the next time you wish to pull someone down from the sky, you'd be better served by not having several layers of wood between yourself and it?