Author Topic: Yuyuko Quest - Perfect Cherry Blossom  (Read 172310 times)

Re: Yuyuko Quest - Perfect Cherry Blossom
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2011, 02:11:56 AM »
>Don't look back.
>At the top of our mind, why could she possibly be doing that? Did something happen before that makes her do that?

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2011, 02:41:16 AM »
"Is there something we should know about int the head of our gardens?"
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2011, 01:47:47 PM »
>You stay looking ahead.
>Now you begin to remember something.. Youmu received a letter which she refused to show you or tell you about, saying it was just a prank letter from some random person.
>Youmu murmurs, "Can anybody get into the Netherworld, Lady Yuyuko? You know, without dying?" you sigh at her forgetfullness. There was that human that tried to stop you reviving the soul in the Saigyou Ayakashi. It's amazing Youmu forgot!

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2011, 04:44:53 PM »
"Sure, remember the gate that the prismrivers like to hang out near?"
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 05:39:54 PM »
>Youmu looks startled, as if she's worried about somebody visiting... she left that letter on the porch, maybe you could ask her to wait here, distracting her whilst you go looking for it.. fingers crossed one of the ghosts hasn't moved it.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2011, 10:32:35 AM »
(OOC Note - If anyone finds this a drag, don't worry. Stuff will get going soon, I promise!)

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2011, 05:37:32 PM »
(Don't worry.  Mostly its just I find writing Yuyuko intimidating. Fun. but Intimidating.)

"Are we expecting guests? Maybe they brought some dragon!"

Start walking towards the gate.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2011, 08:31:27 PM »
>Youmu leaps in front of you, panicking, "L-Lady Yuyuko, don't! W-we are about to host some very hostile visitors, I don't want you harmed! I don't know how they are, but the manner in which they presented themselves in the letter I received was very disturbing!"

>You hear a call, almost a mocking one, "Oh, Yuyuko~" and you recognise it instantly to be Yukari. "Youmu, you honestly need to learn to recognise my handwriting. I said specifically that I was going to come and spend some of my waking hours here. I worded it as 'to while away the hours to the demise of the waking eye.' By that, I did not mean I was going to murder anybody~" she trills in a tangent to herself. "Oh, and Yuyuko, Reimu may be dropping by just about..." You see the miko fall out of a gap at your feet. "..now?"

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2011, 12:55:12 AM »
>We take that they'll be here until they are literally asleep?
>Do we know what Yukari thinks of us?
>"Why, hello, Reimu, so nice of you to drop by!" Corny joke FTW!
>Help her up.

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2011, 04:47:42 PM »
>They probably will. Reimu may stay longer or shorter, depending on how annoyed she is.
>Yukari is your friend, obviously. You've been friends for awhile now, but like people say, she is youkai not to be trusted.
>Reimu grumbles into the floor, "Not like I wanted to.. Dammit, Yukari, I was just about to have an afternoon nap, too!! Grr..
>The red-white miko dusts her outfit off as she stands, still scowling at Yukari.

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2011, 04:54:21 PM »
"Well its not like you have to stay awake here. I wonder if we have any  pomegranate seeds."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2011, 06:13:40 PM »
>Yukari just laughed. "Yuyuko, you are such a tease. You don't want me to stay for awhile, I take it?" she puts on a falsely sad face, "I picked this face up from Chen. It works on Ran like a drug!"

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2011, 06:49:24 PM »
"Well I am just glad I didn't have to kidnap Chen to get you to come visit me! Or maybe I should see if  one of those Oni would kidnap me?"

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2011, 08:29:56 PM »
>Reimu and Youmu exchange confused looks, but Yukari is unfazed. "A lot of them would struggle to tie a knot, yet alone kidnap the invoker of death herself. Don't tempt fate, Yuyuko, and keep your hands off Chen. That's a warning from Ran, not me." the youkai giggles.
>Reimu leans to Youmu and whispers, "Is this normal conversation between these two?"
>Youmu gives a solemn, almost tired nod. Reimu looks jumpy.

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2011, 09:10:12 PM »
"Ah, She doesn't want Chen missing her math homework! Youmu, is the plum sake ready yet?  Do we need to go get Miss Tenshi for the Angel food cake."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2011, 09:41:30 PM »
>Youmu nods, "The plum sake's been ready for ages, you left it on the porch.. and I can collect the angel food cake from Tenshi for you, if you want. Reimu, want to come?" Reimu shakes her hands, "No! I am not going near that masochistic celestial again!" Youmu just shrugs and gives a bow to you and Yukari, before disappearing as her supernatural speed kicked in.

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2011, 02:05:23 AM »
"Didn't you meet a strawbery youkai or something once Yukari? Or was that Reimu?"

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2011, 01:41:02 PM »
>Yukari shrugs, "Do you mean Okazaki Yumemi? Oh, I think that was Reimu. I haven't seen anyone from the Probability Space Hypervessel in several years." she shoots a glance at Reimu, who looks totally confused.
 "Don't expect me to remember! All I remember is that she was freaking obsessed with red!"

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2011, 03:52:58 PM »
"So how has life in the living world been? I haven't seen you in a while, Reimu."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2011, 06:41:09 PM »
>Reimu sighs. "Well, Yuyuko, the whole problem is I have had, yet again, no donations to my shrine!" Yukari simply waves her fan in front of the miko's mouth to quieten her.
 "Reimu-chan, don't state the obvious~! You should see the Moriya Shrine, they're almost getting too many donations. I saw Sanae-chan in the village on a shopping spree. Oh, she was buying so much, it was quite a sight~!" Yukari sings. Reimu looks as if she may explode.

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2011, 10:05:34 PM »
"What and remilia drinks all your tea too! Tsk, tsk."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2011, 02:21:39 PM »
Reimu shrugs, "That's usually Marisa, Remilia doesn't like regular tea. Sakuya has to prepare hers specifically." the miko babbles as Youmu returns with the cake from Tenshi. She looks disturbed. "Reimu, now I know what you mean by Tenshi being a masochistic celestial, as she wouldn't let me leave until I slapped and hurt her. Ugh.."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2011, 02:26:15 PM »
>"Oh-hohoho, perhaps you should have been rougher with her then."
>hide a smile behind our fan.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2011, 03:21:35 PM »
>Is Youmu ever a loose cannon?
>"And if you ever see her again, tell her I said 'hi!'"
>What authority do we have regarding death outside of the Netherworld?

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2011, 09:04:35 PM »
>As you speak, Youmu looks gradually more frazzled and... is that embarrassment you see on her face?!

>Youmu isn't usually, but maybe she has a dark side she hasn't told us about~
>She shakes her head, "I hope never to see that blue-haired pest in my life!!"
>Unless you are there yourself, you cannot really have much authority over death. You probably could if you strained yourself, but you don't want to try too hard~

« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2011, 12:05:08 AM »
>Okay, we're pushing it too far. Let's quit teasing Youmu for now.
>"Youmu, would you mind preparing the cake? I'm sure our guests our very hungry."
>To Yukari: "So, how have you been the past few (days, if Yukari visited recently; weeks, if the visits aren't so frequent)? Have I missed anything fun in Gensokyo?"

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2011, 01:24:39 AM »
>You cease the teases, much to Youmu's relief. She escapes to prepare the cake, Reimu shuffling after her to avoid Yukari.
> Yukari sighs, "From what Reimu has told me, the Palanquin ship lot and those Taoists are in a war. I was just watching a fight between them, and all of Gensokyo seems to like it. It's all theu talk about~!"

« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2011, 03:24:35 AM »
>"Oh dear. I hope they keep the fights on their own turfs."
>Do we know who the concerned parties are comprised of?
>If we do:
>>"Is it really like Byakuren and Miko to fight?"
>>Is it really like them to fight?
>"I hope that isn't all the news you have."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2011, 02:52:35 PM »
>Yukari just laughs, "You are kidding me, right? Ahaha~, no, in all serious matters, their fights occur whenever paths cross. Earlier today I saw little Nazrin fighting Futo! The poor mouse-girl lost, of course, but she won in determination!"
>The parties are as follows: On the Palanquin Ship side there is Byakuren, Shou, Ichirin, Murasa and Nazrin. Unzan possibly counts too. On the Taoist side there is Miko, Futo, Tojiko and Seiga. Seiga's little friend Yoshika may count on occasion, but not usualy.
>Yukari just laughs, again, "Oh, Yuyuko, you have no idea, do you? Miko-chan is very territorial, and since the Myouren Temple is right above her, she feels like the people inside it are, status-wise, above her too. She's very.. how do you say.. competitive. The others don't mind for the most part, yet most of the fights occur because of unrelated personal matters like teasing. But for the Palanquin Ship bunch to be so determined in fighting, even Byakuren herself, is quite a surprise. There's probably more to it.."
>"Now you mention it, there is more. You know of Sakuya, the chief maid to Remilia Scarlet? Well, word on the street is 'tea' supplies are low in the mansion, so at night she freezes time and drains 'tea' from folks in the Human Village. When Kamishirasawa-san found out, oh, she was fuming! The poor woman is chasing down that maid with every ounce of strength left in her. It's a full moon tonight, however, so maybe Sakuya has more on her plate.. from what Reimu told me, Sakuya was going to hide here because you two are on neutral ground, but..." she just shrugs. Youmu and Reimu return with the cake, and it looks like they have had an argument...

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2011, 02:39:46 AM »
"Interesting. I'm not sure we are that kind of natural ground, and why the euphemism? Or is she really stealing tea?"