Author Topic: Excuse me...is there DOTS abroad?  (Read 25629 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Re: Excuse me...is there DOTS abroad?
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2011, 10:34:17 AM »
您好!

我也中国人了

あたしも翻訳者でもApharmdB氏はすげぇよね

Hey, WELCOME! I am one of the people who originally brought DotS to this place... So you can blame me for that :P

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2011, 10:43:08 AM »
Yes, this is on the IRC.

thanks a lot!
but....I can?t recognized DOTS girls name....
Are you guys make nickname?
I just can read some of them....
?Mizuha_Shiratori???I'm sure that?s your ID right?
?Wriggle?? Rumia? ??great !these name I can read!
?Camera Weather ???....what?s this
?Lunasa? ??emm,can also read
?QQing Brownbeta magicalness ???......confuseing me
Yamame (967), or (#2) Yamame (977)??Ah....I always forget girls? Roman words....

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2011, 10:45:01 AM »
Yamame是山女

Camera (item)
Weather, 天気

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2011, 10:46:45 AM »
Yes, I am dorMizuha_Shiratori.

Camera =

Weather = Screw you Trance, you cut me. (Whatever Trance said)

QQing Brownbeta magicalness - Ignore these.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »
You guys list all the countries except South Africa. JERKS ALL OF YOU T_T.

QQing is complaining about the game after it ends. It's banned because people need to remember it's just a game and not take it personally.

Brownbeta was a person that used to play with us. He was banned for stealing wifi internet and dropping from games often.Now he's just outright banned for ignoring gameplay courtesy (and pretending he didn't know), then trying to get around his ban instead of waiting it out.

Magicalness is banned because I don't like 魔法少女 nonsense happening in our channels :V

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2011, 10:55:12 AM »
您好!

我也中国人了

あたしも翻訳者でもApharmdB氏はすげぇよね

Hey, WELCOME! I am one of the people who originally brought DotS to this place... So you can blame me for that :P

Hello~nice to meet you!

btw....your Chinese have a little strange.... google translate tools is always confuse us like that...
you are Japanese or.... ?
All in all ,thank you for spread DOTS!
thanks for your remain focus on this map!(* ̄︶ ̄*)

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2011, 11:33:59 AM »
You guys list all the countries except South Africa. JERKS ALL OF YOU T_T.

QQing is complaining about the game after it ends. It's banned because people need to remember it's just a game and not take it personally.

Brownbeta was a person that used to play with us. He was banned for stealing wifi internet and dropping from games often.Now he's just outright banned for ignoring gameplay courtesy (and pretending he didn't know), then trying to get around his ban instead of waiting it out.

Magicalness is banned because I don't like 魔法少女 nonsense happening in our channels :V

why we ban Yamame?
Is she overpower?
In chinese player?s group we saw her as a audience of a game....weakly enough....( ̄口 ̄)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2011, 11:36:57 AM »

A real gift....( ̄口 ̄)
you guys are talking about send him a gift....is that right ?
well...it's unusual for Chinese netizen....we are not used to send real gift to others for something on the net...
A little confused when I read your massage(now it?s okay)
No problem

I have sendreal gifts to few people on this forum who I never met in real life (yet). I even sent to some artists. It is indeed strange for some cultures I guess.

why we ban Yamame?
Is she overpower?
In chinese player?s group we saw her as a audience of a game....weakly enough....( ̄口 ̄)
We ban her because she is bugged. She cause lag in game which makes it unplayable. Therefore we disabled her.

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2011, 12:26:51 PM »

We ban her because she is bugged. She cause lag in game which makes it unplayable. Therefore we disabled her.
[/quote]

which skill is imbalanced?or the combine of yamame ?
I?d like to discuss with my net friend of platform
perhaps yamame will be remake in future

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2011, 12:39:27 PM »
We play using hostbots, and when certain things like Yamame's spiders are used in conjunction with them, it causes memory leaks which make the game near unplayable after a certain point.

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2011, 12:48:20 PM »
We play using hostbots, and when certain things like Yamame's spiders are used in conjunction with them, it causes memory leaks which make the game near unplayable after a certain point.

ohoh....I?v got it
Is ?hostbots? your software or platform?s name?
So ,this is an optimize problem, right?
I will talk this to my friends, but I?m not sure they would deal with that problem or not...

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2011, 01:14:51 PM »
"hostbots" are independent computers (server) with better internet connection who can handle hosting games with good ping for everyone.
When you are allowed to open a lobby, you can let them host a map for you and everyone can join it.

The hostbot doesn't need a slot in WC3

Yeah and Welcome and Gr?? Gott  :D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:35:05 PM by Dorakyura »

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2011, 02:59:57 PM »
ohoh....I?v got it
Is ?hostbots? your software or platform?s name?
So ,this is an optimize problem, right?
I will talk this to my friends, but I?m not sure they would deal with that problem or not...

我们通常在一个pvpgn房里玩。所谓的"hostbot"是一个由我在两个网通服务器上设置的软件,是专门用来自动主机游戏房间的(需要管理员来开启,可以在IRC里找我们)。在pvpgn里它们叫做Reisen和Sakuya,两个服务器都在美国里。中国到 Los Angeles 的网线可能不太稳,所以如果你习惯在HF玩,在这里玩可能会觉得有一点卡(其实除了那些美国/加拿大的朋友以外,我们的ping全都是这样的,只是我们玩惯了:P 用hostbot主机游戏时我们一般的ping已经可以算蛮好了。。。)

(Just explaining what the hostbot is and how pings from China to both Reisen/Sakuya might be like. Heh.)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 03:06:15 PM by ApharmdB »

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2011, 04:14:21 AM »
我们通常在一个pvpgn房里玩。所谓的"hostbot"是一个由我在两个网通服务器上设置的软件,是专门用来自动主机游戏房间的(需要管理员来开启,可以在IRC里找我们)。在pvpgn里它们叫做Reisen和Sakuya,两个服务器都在美国里。中国到 Los Angeles 的网线可能不太稳,所以如果你习惯在HF玩,在这里玩可能会觉得有一点卡(其实除了那些美国/加拿大的朋友以外,我们的ping全都是这样的,只是我们玩惯了:P 用hostbot主机游戏时我们一般的ping已经可以算蛮好了。。。)

(Just explaining what the hostbot is and how pings from China to both Reisen/Sakuya might be like. Heh.)

thanks a lot for your appropriate translation XD

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2011, 07:04:08 AM »
btw....your Chinese have a little strange.... google translate tools is always confuse us like that...
you are Japanese or.... ?
All in all ,thank you for spread DOTS!
thanks for your remain focus on this map!(* ̄︶ ̄*)

no i just forgot most of it

haha

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2011, 02:17:05 PM »
Forever 7.

Well, I'm not actually sure how many people we have off the top of my head. Let's see...

Me, Infinity, PX, Amra, Shadowbringer, Helepolis, Pesco, Dular, Panda, Loolicon, DollS, Trance, ActionDan, YoukaiJesus, Yukarin, Thanuris, RV29, Apharmdb, Magna, headcrabs, WhiteWish, FFMaster, Kaito, and some others that I'm probably forgetting.
Of course, some play more frequently than others, so I guess ~20 would be a good estimate.

Really, you've forgotten me T_T . I haven't been online since I'm busy studying for my exam (My parents not allowing me to play during exams zzZ). Anyway I can't play 977 games since my comp is crap, so probably I won't play DotS as much as usual here.

Also iceberg2008, welcome ~

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2011, 03:07:51 PM »
The 977 maps aren't -that- demanding either. The huge lag at the start is the preload system working, so that's expected (same thing happens when someone chooses Invoker in DotA). I'm suggesting printing a message informing the players about the preloading. Of course, the map could still stand to be further optimized, but that'll be an undertaking for 0.978 and 0.979, where, finally, the map will be widgetized on release.

Nightkriss

• Perverted Lolicon
    • last.fm
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2011, 10:28:01 PM »
Welcome to MotK! Poland reporting here ;P