Author Topic: 東方蒼神縁起 -残暑- The Genius of Sappheiros Translation Thread 2 Weekend Patch  (Read 415209 times)

Hi guys, I need your help :(

I downloaded the 3.01 patched version . When I try to run 東方蒼神縁起.exe, nothing happens. When I run it using AppLocale, the window shows up and then it crashes. Any help?

My region system on my PC is jap  but my directx version is 11, I must be in directx9 to avoid the crash ?

Lukesky180

• Knight of the Hungry Ghost
  • Yuyuko-sama!
    • HSE-Endeavor's Robotics Team
I downloaded the 3.01 patched version.
You downloaded the patch from here?
>This is the little mistress.
>Oh, hello little one!
Is this my dream, the destiny to behold?
~Sister of Scarlet~

I swear these two enemies keep switching names back and forth, now both have the same one:

-

289 is Red Dragon King (赤竜王) and 368 is Red Dragon (レッドドラゴン), the second is the one with the wrong name (if 368 was a Bahamut clone this would be even more confusing).

Updated Wicked Map doc: Endurance Dungeon Encounter Order

TS666

Hey, I have a problem with this game:

When I save on the magic circles my character cannot move but the other functions and input works well (I'm able to access the menu), here a screen:

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FuEOXMfT7k4/UyhoAKnyynI/AAAAAAAAAY0/CtVkM9-qT7I/w960-h720-no/tgos+bug.png
It happens on every circle as I'm experiencing, the game seems to ignore the move keys that I configured to be "up, down, left & right", but rarely the game receives the other keys inputs (menu at least (X)) and is still runing very well. This problem is too rare and a little hard to explain but it makes me start from the last time I used these circles.

Oh yes, and another question but more related to the patch: what is the most recent english patch and game version?.

Oh yes, and another question but more related to the patch: what is the most recent english patch and game version?.

GoS: Weekend v3.01, English Patch DEC-30-2012 (for Weekend v3.01) on the first post of this thread.

The links for GoS latest updates are at the bottom of Strawberry Bose's official site. Here is the direct link URL for Weekend (copy and paste the address):

Code: [Select]
http://patch.hachikuma.net/souzin/souzin301.exe
The game needs to be untranslated (in Japanese) for the Update to be correctly applied, it uses a MD5 Check before patching files which fails otherwise blocking the update as intended.

I don't have the patch notes now but I remember it was intended to fix some controller (gamepad) issues so it may fix the movement issues.

Hello everyone, im pretty new here and I'm currently confused on how to apply the 3.01 english patch because every time I paste the contents of the patch, the window shows but then it says that the program stopped working. On another note, I don't find any problems with playing the game without the english patch (both 3.00 and 3.01 work fine if I don't apply the patch that I downloaded in the first page) the problem is that I don't understand anything. BTW my OS is windows 8.1 if that's going to help.

Thanks in advanced :)!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 06:49:43 AM by wizo555 »

I have to ask, are the window of this game and config still in japanese? Just asking because my installation of this game was really messed up lol

The game won't run on AppLocale(I receive an allayer.dll error), but it starts fine by just executing the .exe normally(using no softwares). BUT, the dialogues seems to big, causing text overflow to some balloons or some text characters are kicked out of the screen range, so I would like to know if that's normal too(I suspect it's due I'm not playing under a japanese locale).
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 05:38:37 AM by Arukaizer »

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
I think playing in different locale can change the text's font and size. When I played in chinese locale, the text become much more smaller. Maybe you should try change your locale.

I think playing in different locale can change the text's font and size. When I played in chinese locale, the text become much more smaller. Maybe you should try change your locale.

yeah,  I wonder. but since AppLocale isn't working for this game, changing the whole OS to japanese isn't nice to me x_x  I'll keep playing it in local region unless it becomes unplayable at some point. But, it's normal for the tab options of the game to be in japanese even using the translation patch, right '-'? I mean this one:

thanks.

EDIT #1: oh yeah, and these ones too, right?

there are some dungeon texts untranslated too. that's fine to me, I just want to know if it was meant to be like that and I not screwed it up.

EDIT #2: I just did a test. I've reinstalled the game to make sure I used AppLocale during the installation, and the results:

tried to run the game 3.0 with AppLocale = DIDN'T RUN
tried to run the game 3.01 with AppLocale = DIDN'T RUN
tried to run the game 3.01 english patched with AppLocale = DIDN'T RUN

so yeah, I don't have idea why this is happening. I always got the same "allayer.dll" error and the game doesn't even start. It still keeps running fine if I don't use any software at all, though. Animations are displaying fine, points distributions are working fine... there are just some texts overflow and a few japanese characters remains untranslated during dungeon and stuff, as I mentioned above, but I think those are how it's supposed to be, unless someone tells me otherwise.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:00:35 PM by Arukaizer »

Your Everyday NEET

Yes, the tabs and those texts are really untranslated. But you shouldn't need to bother with the tab except for quick resetting (F12) and for the elements, you have to learn it yourself and figure out what it means.
I don't know what happens with the Applocale though, maybe you should ask someone else.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Target and Type being untranslated is thankfully pretty inconsequential; they should be listed in the move's full description anyway (LGT=Light), and target range is easy to see when using as well. Minorly inconvenient on the resistance list but they're mostly color-coded so that's not that bad. Bestiary though... yeah, just have to remember those ones. :V

Can't say about applocale, but yeah, your locale will affect the font used ingame and may cause some text to overflow or be difficult to read. Other than that, the game should run just fine. If the font used isn't really a problem I wouldn't worry about it. Stuff that isn't translated for you isn't translated for anyone else, either, but none of it is important- the bestiary is the only one I notice when playing.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Thank you for replying, guys :)

Thanks to the wiki, I was able to know the elements, and I decided to create this:

So I'll never forget them, though I think I'll reorganize them just like
Serela mentioned ("LGT" instead of "Light" and stuff) :3 

EDIT: @serela  just wondering, by something missing to be translated in bestiary, do you mean the attributes there or were you talking about this?

if so, what's the reason behind why this doesn't got translated? I mean, is it because someone couldn't edit this image properly, some problem with the programming(didn't find some way in the code to change it or something like that) or maybe lenght related? My programming skill is like, 0, so I'm really curious ^^' supposing you can just translated it as "bestiary", I can try to edit this image later so I can see the result.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 06:16:45 AM by Arukaizer »

Your Everyday NEET

Fear the kanji! Learn the kanji! kneel before the might of moon language!

All joking aside, this is what Serela's meant. Unlike in the status screen, the elemental in the bestiary is not color coded, forcing you to learn it's kanji. Here's the translation:

Fire - Water - Earth - Thunder
Light - Dark - Mystic/Magic
Slash - Stab/Pierce - Strike/Crush/Blunt

oh, that xD  I wasn't bothered too much with that once I found that information in Wiki and made that elements picture myself. Though I really miss a system in the bestiary to warn you when you already got a certain drop from monsters(to change colors or something like this).

EDIT: I need to ask this: is it possible to miss recipes from Akyuu if you don't visit her soon enough between events?

Damn, this game is addictive x_X  and all those weapons to get!!! *-*

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 04:16:54 AM by Arukaizer »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Just talk to Akyuu multiple times and you'll trigger all the recipes you missed.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Just talk to Akyuu multiple times and you'll trigger all the recipes you missed.

thank you :)

hey, were the tools used to translate this game uploaded somewhere? I can't find them. I'm not sure whether it's just like Gensou Shoujo projects, but I'm interested in trying a few things.

They're here: http://mauve.sandwich.net/misc/mauve-doujintools-130711.tgz
I worked a bit on the Devil of Decline patch, and I compiled and fixed the tools. You'll find them here: https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,12287.msg1085662.html#msg1085662 (but I don't really remember which fixes I made, check the thread I linked for more details. You may also find some useful stuff here: https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,18295.0.html)

I'm sorry, but does anyone have the english patch to the original expansion game(Lingering Summer)? I would like to get the english patch for both the original game(no expansion) and expansion, but Lingering would be fine.

The link to english patch of Lingering(2.09) is dead.

Thank you.

EDIT: ouch, I just remembered that the patch to this game is kinda big. I'll insist looking for it around the internet. In case I can't find it, then I'll ultimately come back with this request here.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 12:31:04 AM by Arukaizer »

Um. Sorry for up, but can anyone answer where i can found translation all ingame dialogues, like there?

On touhouwiki only 15 stages T__T

Your Everyday NEET

Um. Sorry for up, but can anyone answer where i can found translation all ingame dialogues, like there?

On touhouwiki only 15 stages T__T
https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19668.0

Use my ongoing let's play. I wrote all of the ingame dialogue there.

Your Everyday NEET, thank you very much!

Hello, I need help here. Even though I activated the doll, the barrier refused to disappear so now I am stuck...
http://prntscr.com/cm6ca0

Edit : Nvm.... I didn't realise that you have to get all dolls..How stupid am I
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 03:23:14 PM by Electroll »