Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Mystia's Stored Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on June 13, 2017, 02:13:55 PM

Title: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 13, 2017, 02:13:55 PM
> You are Daiyousei, a Fairy Goddess residing mainly near Gensokyo's Misty Lake.

> Although you were very timid and shy in the past, you've changed for the better over time. Your once best friend, then ex-best friend Cirno had became your romantic partner, and as did Koakuma, a little devil whom lives in the Scarlet Devil Mansion as an aid to Patchouli. The human-goddess Sanae Kochiya had become one of your close friends, and you look to each other as sisters now, while a fusion of the three Tengu; Shameimaru Aya, Hatate Himekaidou, and Momiji Inubashira; had become another loving partner of yours, or rather, of one of your other selves.

> Along with your godhood, you've become capable of manifesting not just near your home, but seemingly anywhere within Gensokyo, the exceptions seeming to be small places... You no longer require Koakuma or Flandre's magic to assist in helping you be many places at once. With this, you've made healthy relationships with many of the residents of Gensokyo.

> Through a process you yourself invented, dubbed: "Fusion"; you've made your own family, defying the rules of nature that prevent you to do so normally. Even further, you're already expecting the normal way to happen soon. You just aren't sure when... Your current close family consists of Letty (Cirno and your mother-figure), Shinki (Koakuma and Alice's mother figure(?)), Koa and Cirno (your partners), Belgrade and Lucien (Your children), and Yaia (a kitten you saved). You are also accompanied by Ruukoto, Reimu's (now yours) maid created by Yumemi Okazaki.

> You've helped in creating a Fairy Village, near the Moriya Shrine, in which the residents are almost entirely composed of "Good Fairies", fairies whom you've helped understand certain things better. With the Human Village's interest in fairies increasing and word of a book being made in favor of them partially from their perspective, you've practically accomplished your goal of making a difference for fairies in Gensokyo. Though, you still have something to take care of with your family before you're satisfied.

> Previously... (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20788.0.html)

//The following should not require any time passage.

Myon:

> Does Youmu appear to be discomforted by the situation?

DoreBug:

> Does Dream Doremy appear to be discomforted by the situation?

---

//Okay, I've thought about it some, and here's my worst-case scenario plan of action with "my" Dais. The rest of you can operate independently of this, I imagine, though if there continues to be little/no active discussion of how to address the problem, I may just take that over as well.

//HamiDai (Tengu): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//SenDai (Virtue) LadyBug and KaisuDai (Kaisu) LunaDai (Luna): Lie on Luna, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//ReimuBug (Reimu): Unmake
//Myon (Youmu): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed (eject ourselves from the ghost half if need be for Youmu's sake)
//HifuuBugs (Renko/Mary): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//RanBug (Ran): Demanifest
//DoreBug (Doremy): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed (eject ourselves from Doremy if need be for Dream Doremy's sake)
//YamaBug (Yamame): Demanifest (sorry Yamame, we'll fix it later)
//TokiBug (Tokiko): Demanifest
//HecaDai (Hecatia): Warp over to the main family group, lie on the ground, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
> Youmu does.

> Doremy... seems to be enjoying the desserts a lot. Seemingly too much to even feel it, you'd assume.
//Well...

All Dais:

>Start focusing on that seed and on that feeling, with the thought of having Prime give birth to our child, if any of us are near the seed's path of growth, get out of there, since it may be dangerous.

Sisterdai-chan:

>How are things going here ? We can't just have our onee-chan miss it !
(These actions were not parsed, but instead set here in case one wants to consider options in the newest thread. Well, the first part is the only time consuming, so...)
> Sanae seems to be getting up.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 13, 2017, 02:16:12 PM
//Oh wait, YamaBug shouldn't be demanifested, she has boosted miracles. In that case, she'll do the same thing as HecaDai.

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Does Luna appear to be discomforted by the situation?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 13, 2017, 02:23:02 PM
//Oh wait, YamaBug shouldn't be demanifested, she has boosted miracles. In that case, she'll do the same thing as HecaDai.

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Does Luna appear to be discomforted by the situation?
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 13, 2017, 02:34:30 PM
//Honestly? The plan of action for my Dais is to warp them at our home and let them bear the pain there. It's not like we can do much else.
I plan to demanifest SekiDai, LoveDai, LettyDai (After leaving Letty at home, of course!) and RinBug, which is only a clone of RinDai. Like that, RinDai, NannyDai and ExperiDai will remain so the house doesn't get too crowded with crying Dais.

Edit:

SekiDai, LoveDai:

> Demanifest.

===

LettyDai:

> "I-I'm going to warp you out here, Letty-sama..."
> Being extremely sure that nothing will happen to Letty due to us feeling strange and losing concentration, warp her in a clear spot at the house.
> Afterwards, demanifest.

===

RinDai:

> Unmake RinBug.
> "I-I have to go, Rin. I will return with you after this, okay? This might get a bit uncomfortable if I stay..."
> If she agrees, then warp to a clear spot in our house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

===

NannyDai:

> Move to where our kids are and start nudging them awake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I will have to go, Miss Keine... Sorry, but things might get weird due to the birth and if I stay..."
> If she agrees, warp to a clear spot in the house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.



//The following actions must only be parsed if they don't take any time.

RuuDai:

> What are we doing?

===

Florida:

> Do we exist?



> Don't parse the commands from SekiDai to ExperiDai unless everyone is ready to go.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 13, 2017, 07:19:05 PM
//Previous post was editted.

//On a random thought... Wouldn't Seija magic work here? Maybe trying to invert the weird feelings...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 13, 2017, 07:23:04 PM
//Not sure... i am uneasy with it, cause it could have some collateral effect, IMO the best way to deal with it is to brave up and handle it like all the mothers in the Human Village have before.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 13, 2017, 07:58:01 PM
//The following actions must only be parsed if they don't take any time.

RuuDai:

> What are we doing?

===

Florida:

> Do we exist?



> Don't parse the commands from SekiDai to ExperiDai unless everyone is ready to go.
> You are in home.

> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 13, 2017, 08:13:37 PM
Florida:

> What are we up to? And where?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 13, 2017, 08:38:11 PM
Florida:

> What are we up to? And where?
//My mistake. Florida was demanifested.  (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20788.msg1346733/topicseen.html#msg1346733)
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 14, 2017, 09:16:20 AM

//On a random thought... Wouldn't Seija magic work here? Maybe trying to invert the weird feelings...
// sorry for not really being on today

// anyway I'm against doing this. It might have unforeseen consequences for either us or our offspring.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 14, 2017, 05:23:37 PM
// anyway I'm against doing this. It might have unforeseen consequences for either us or our offspring.

//Yea, I wouldn't like to bet on this.

//Anyway, I'm up to just bear the pain as much as we can. We are taking too long to advance at least a bit.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 15, 2017, 08:58:07 PM
//(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e2/dd/cb/e2ddcb866047afb98fc76f936e9bc7f7.gif)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 15, 2017, 11:23:39 PM
//FLAN ! Don't lick that ! It's dirty !

//So uh... just bear it with bravery ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 15, 2017, 11:56:31 PM
//Pretty much.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 16, 2017, 03:28:55 AM
//So, are we good to have all Dais concentrate on Prime having the child?

//Actually: Are we bringing Sanae? Also we should move everyone in the seed's path away first?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 16, 2017, 03:34:11 AM
//So, are we good to have all Dais concentrate on Prime having the child?

//Actually: Are we bringing Sanae? Also we should move everyone in the seed's path away first?

//I guess so, unless Kilga has any objections about it.

//Raf is trying to bring Sanae via SisterDai.
And yes, we should move everyone away. I was planning to do that anyways.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 16, 2017, 02:29:06 PM
//Can't start parsing/propasaling without any actions~
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 16, 2017, 02:39:26 PM
//Well, unless someone have any objection... *Looks at Kirby, mainly because he have been silent and didn't left any command list in standby.*

SekiDai, LoveDai:

> Demanifest.

===

LettyDai:

> "I-I'm going to warp you out here, Letty-sama..."
> Being extremely sure that nothing will happen to Letty due to us feeling strange and losing concentration, warp her in a clear spot at the house.
> Afterwards, demanifest.

===

RinDai:

> Unmake RinBug.
> "I-I have to go, Rin. I will return with you after this, okay? This might get a bit uncomfortable if I stay..."
> If she agrees, then warp to a clear spot in our house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

===

NannyDai:

> Move to where our kids are and start nudging them awake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I will have to go, Miss Keine... Sorry, but things might get weird due to the birth and if I stay..."
> If she agrees, warp to a clear spot in the house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

//I guess you can parse this. If in two hours nobody has left any objections or command list, then go on.

//Also woah, what is happening in Rumia's? Everyone's dead?

//Fake Edit: Wild Kirby appears!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 16, 2017, 03:03:23 PM
//Actually, that's silly to have that be one last thing when I can just incorporate conditionals.

HamiDai:

> If we have the focus, warp Aya's life energy out of Momizi's ear and back onto the bed, then warp Hatate's life energy out of Momizi's other ear and back onto the bed.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Is there any space inside the bubble for us, or is Luna occupying all of it?
>> If there is:
>>> (T) Urgh...sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
>>> Warp our life energies out of Luna into some open space inside the bubble.
>>> Lie down on Luna and brace for the incoming pain.
>> If there is not:
>>> (T) Urgh...I'm really sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt us for a while...try to protect yourself if you can...
>>> Brace for the incoming pain.

LunaDai only, regardless of conditionals:

> Unmake ReimuBug.

---

Myon:

> "Urgh...sorry, Mistress, but this is gonna hurt me for a while..."
> Warp our life energy out of Youmu's phantom half and to a safe, open spot in the room she's in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

HifuuBugs:

> (T) Urgh...sorry, Miss Renko, Miss Merry, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
> Warp our life energies out of our hosts and to a safe, open spot in the room they're in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

RanBug:

> Demanifest:

---

DoreBug:

> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Doremy, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...you keep going, though..."
> Stop eating.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

YamaBug (Yamame):

> Omni-observe an open area in front of our house.
> Warp our life energy out of our host and to the open area in front of our house.
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

---

HecaDai:

> If we are able to concentrate, prepare and cast a spell on Tokiko (using Tokibug's perspective) that makes it so she maintains her current body size, shape, proportions, etc. even if TokiBug is not present inside her.
> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Hecatia, I gotta go for a bit.."
> Warp over to the open area in front of our house found by YamaBug. (Don't crash into her!)
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

TokiBug:

> Demanifest.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 16, 2017, 03:04:25 PM
//Edited because the formatting massively fucked up somehow
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 16, 2017, 03:07:36 PM
//Everything's fine. Just saying if approval request was implied.

DoreBug:

> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Doremy, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...you keep going, though..."> Stop eating.> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

//Little trouble there~
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 16, 2017, 03:11:11 PM
//Fixed, and caught a formatting error with the Hifuus, too. Sorry, parser.

//Also yes it is assumed any time-passing actions I take will not be parsed independently of other time-passing actions concerning the current major issue.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 16, 2017, 03:22:38 PM
//I would like to add a command list concerning SisterDai, since Raf isn't currently here. Sorry parser!

SisterDai:

> "Onee-chan! I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep, but I'm going to give birth like right now! I want Kogasa-san and you to be there with me!"
>> In case they agree to go and to not lose time:
>>> "Okay! I will warp you there!"
>>> Warp Sanae and Kogasa at a clear spot, right outside home, then warp near them at a clear spot.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 16, 2017, 04:01:46 PM
//Any objections to parsing or any additions?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 16, 2017, 04:02:57 PM
//None here~
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 16, 2017, 04:04:47 PM
//Also woah, what is happening in Rumia's? Everyone's dead?
// so I'm not the only one noticing this trend lol

// fake edit: what about focusing on prime giving birth and moving people out of harms way? Have those been taken care of?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 16, 2017, 04:07:23 PM
>wait for a reply. Other than those two things, I have no further objections
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 16, 2017, 04:10:48 PM
// fake edit: what about focusing on prime giving birth and moving people out of harms way? Have those been taken care of?

//I would do that with NannyDai, who is waking the kids up. After the next update, Prime (or all the Dais) should start focusing. I don't want to risk the child to disappear or something like that due to taking too much time.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 16, 2017, 04:17:43 PM
//Yeah, we can't focus with everyone until other non-Dais are made as safe as possible.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 16, 2017, 04:19:38 PM
// alright
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 16, 2017, 04:36:48 PM
//I'm fine here, unless i gotta repost all my commands from before...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 16, 2017, 04:45:23 PM
//I'm fine here, unless i gotta repost all my commands from before...

//Like I said, focusing on the seed should be done after the next update. This is to leave room for everyone to get to the safe zone at home.

//So, since nobody seems to have any objections...

> Parse all the commands.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 16, 2017, 05:19:38 PM
//I'm fine here, unless i gotta repost all my commands from before...
//Like I said, focusing on the seed should be done after the next update. This is to leave room for everyone to get to the safe zone at home.

//So, since nobody seems to have any objections...

> Parse all the commands.
//So the ones by Kilga and Tashi are the only ones to be submitted for this update, right?
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 16, 2017, 05:38:32 PM
//Yes
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 16, 2017, 06:06:55 PM
//Affirmative. Raf's SisterDai command is kinda redundant if we take into account the one I just input, while the other was countermanded by me, at least for the time being.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 16, 2017, 06:13:23 PM
//Just some minor detailing.
//I would like to add a command list concerning SisterDai, since Raf isn't currently here. Sorry parser!

SisterDai:

> "Onee-chan! I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep, but I'm going to give birth like right now! I want Kogasa-san and you to be there with me!"

>Keep it as short as possible, something like. "Onee-chan ! Sorry for waking you, quick something is happening !" or any combinations that keep it short, time is key.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 16, 2017, 06:21:29 PM
//Just some minor detailing.
>Keep it as short as possible, something like. "Onee-chan ! Sorry for waking you, quick something is happening !" or any combinations that keep it short, time is key.

//Will post the rewording at the repost of commands.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 16, 2017, 06:28:25 PM
//Reposting commands, just in case the parser gets confused for too many rewords and additions and stuff.



My commands:

SekiDai, LoveDai:

> Demanifest.

===

LettyDai:

> "I-I'm going to warp you out here, Letty-sama..."
> Being extremely sure that nothing will happen to Letty due to us feeling strange and losing concentration, warp her in a clear spot at the house.
> Afterwards, demanifest.

===

RinDai:

> Unmake RinBug.
> "I-I have to go, Rin. I will return with you after this, okay? This might get a bit uncomfortable if I stay..."
> If she agrees, then warp to a clear spot in our house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

===

NannyDai:

> Move to where our kids are and start nudging them awake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I will have to go, Miss Keine... Sorry, but things might get weird due to the birth and if I stay..."
> If she agrees, warp to a clear spot in the house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

===

SisterDai:

> "Onee-chan! Sorry for waking you, quick my child will be born!" (Reworded to be less time consuming.)
>> In case they agree to go and to not lose time:
>>> "Okay! I will warp you there!"
>>> Warp Sanae and Kogasa at a clear spot, right outside home, then warp near them at a clear spot.



Kirby is Lord God and Master and You Are Nothing's commands:

HamiDai:

> If we have the focus, warp Aya's life energy out of Momizi's ear and back onto the bed, then warp Hatate's life energy out of Momizi's other ear and back onto the bed.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Is there any space inside the bubble for us, or is Luna occupying all of it?
>> If there is:
>>> (T) Urgh...sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
>>> Warp our life energies out of Luna into some open space inside the bubble.
>>> Lie down on Luna and brace for the incoming pain.
>> If there is not:
>>> (T) Urgh...I'm really sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt us for a while...try to protect yourself if you can...
>>> Brace for the incoming pain.

LunaDai only, regardless of conditionals:

> Unmake ReimuBug.

---

Myon:

> "Urgh...sorry, Mistress, but this is gonna hurt me for a while..."
> Warp our life energy out of Youmu's phantom half and to a safe, open spot in the room she's in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

HifuuBugs:

> (T) Urgh...sorry, Miss Renko, Miss Merry, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
> Warp our life energies out of our hosts and to a safe, open spot in the room they're in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

RanBug:

> Demanifest:

---

DoreBug:

> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Doremy, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...you keep going, though..."
> Stop eating.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

YamaBug (Yamame):

> Omni-observe an open area in front of our house.
> Warp our life energy out of our host and to the open area in front of our house.
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

---

HecaDai:

> If we are able to concentrate, prepare and cast a spell on Tokiko (using Tokibug's perspective) that makes it so she maintains her current body size, shape, proportions, etc. even if TokiBug is not present inside her.
> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Hecatia, I gotta go for a bit.."
> Warp over to the open area in front of our house found by YamaBug. (Don't crash into her!)
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

TokiBug:

> Demanifest.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 16, 2017, 09:38:19 PM
//I may or may not have fallen asleep right before pressing post a few hours ago trying to make sure things were fine... :P
//Actually, that's silly to have that be one last thing when I can just incorporate conditionals.

HamiDai:

> If we have the focus, warp Aya's life energy out of Momizi's ear and back onto the bed, then warp Hatate's life energy out of Momizi's other ear and back onto the bed.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.
> You warp the duo out of Momiji and lie on the floor.
LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Is there any space inside the bubble for us, or is Luna occupying all of it?
>> If there is:
>>> (T) Urgh...sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
>>> Warp our life energies out of Luna into some open space inside the bubble.
>>> Lie down on Luna and brace for the incoming pain.
>> If there is not:
>>> (T) Urgh...I'm really sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt us for a while...try to protect yourself if you can...
>>> Brace for the incoming pain.

LunaDai only, regardless of conditionals:

> Unmake ReimuBug.
> There is space.
> You warp out and lie down.
> "What is it?" Luna continues.

> You unmake ReimuBug.
Myon:

> "Urgh...sorry, Mistress, but this is gonna hurt me for a while..."
> Warp our life energy out of Youmu's phantom half and to a safe, open spot in the room she's in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.
> "Huh?" Youmu asks quietly.
> You warp out and lie down.
HifuuBugs:

> (T) Urgh...sorry, Miss Renko, Miss Merry, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
> Warp our life energies out of our hosts and to a safe, open spot in the room they're in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.
\
> You warp out and lie down.
> "What's wrong?" Maribel asks.
> "Is it about Yukari?" Renko looks a bit unhappy.
RanBug:

> Demanifest:

---

DoreBug:

> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Doremy, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...you keep going, though..."
> Stop eating.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.
> You demanifest.

> Doremy does not budge.
> You lie down carefully.
YamaBug (Yamame):

> Omni-observe an open area in front of our house.
> Warp our life energy out of our host and to the open area in front of our house.
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

---

HecaDai:

> If we are able to concentrate, prepare and cast a spell on Tokiko (using Tokibug's perspective) that makes it so she maintains her current body size, shape, proportions, etc. even if TokiBug is not present inside her.
> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Hecatia, I gotta go for a bit.."
> Warp over to the open area in front of our house found by YamaBug. (Don't crash into her!)
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

TokiBug:

> Demanifest.
> You observe and warp, then lie down.

> You prepare and cast.
> "Oh. Well, do take care. You're nice company." Hecatia says.
> You warp and lie down.

> You demanifest with the hope that Tokiko stays as she were.

SisterDai:

> "Onee-chan! Sorry for waking you, quick my child will be born!" (Reworded to be less time consuming.)
>> In case they agree to go and to not lose time:
>>> "Okay! I will warp you there!"
>>> Warp Sanae and Kogasa at a clear spot, right outside home, then warp near them at a clear spot.
> "Nn... Hwah!?" Sanae jumps, sitting up. "What!?"
> "R-Right now? Should we go?" Kogasa asks.
> "Y-Okay." Sanae nods.
> You warp the two and yourself to your home.
//Honestly? The plan of action for my Dais is to warp them at our home and let them bear the pain there. It's not like we can do much else.
I plan to demanifest SekiDai, LoveDai, LettyDai (After leaving Letty at home, of course!) and RinBug, which is only a clone of RinDai. Like that, RinDai, NannyDai and ExperiDai will remain so the house doesn't get too crowded with crying Dais.

Edit:

SekiDai, LoveDai:

> Demanifest.

===

LettyDai:

> "I-I'm going to warp you out here, Letty-sama..."
> Being extremely sure that nothing will happen to Letty due to us feeling strange and losing concentration, warp her in a clear spot at the house.
> Afterwards, demanifest.

===

RinDai:

> Unmake RinBug.
> "I-I have to go, Rin. I will return with you after this, okay? This might get a bit uncomfortable if I stay..."
> If she agrees, then warp to a clear spot in our house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

===

NannyDai:

> Move to where our kids are and start nudging them awake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I will have to go, Miss Keine... Sorry, but things might get weird due to the birth and if I stay..."
> If she agrees, warp to a clear spot in the house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.



> Don't parse the commands from SekiDai to ExperiDai unless everyone is ready to go.
> You demanifest.

> You warp Letty out, then demanifest.

> "Um, okay."
> You warp and unmake your other self.

> You start to wake your kids, who seem tired upon looking to you.

> "Of course." Keine agrees.
> You warp.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 16, 2017, 10:23:46 PM
//Oh, almost forgot

DianaDai:
>Investigate snow patch.
>If it is indeed Diana, warp her to a clear spot inside

>Do we still feel that feeling?

>Wait for everyone else.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 16, 2017, 10:26:18 PM
//Dear God, I was thinking something bad was going to happen in this update :V

SisterDai:

> "Everyone's at home. Make sure to go to the part where everyone is, though! It's for your safety, just in case!"

===

ExperiDai, RinDai:

> Mentally prepare ourselves.

NannyDai:

> "Sorry, dears... but..."
> Smile.
> "You will have a new sibling."
> Look at everyone and at them.
> "Please, go with them."
> Point to RinDai and ExperiDai.
> "To that zone of the house. It would be for the best. I will explain later, or whenever I can."

Prime:

> Stand up and follow NannyDai's instructions.
> Once we are there... close our eyes.
> Start thinking with all our might about the seed, and about having our child the normal way. No MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DO NOT stop thinking and willing ourselves to have our child. Don't stop, don't stop... Don't think in anything else, don't think in anything else... We can't let anything happen to our child! JUST. DO. IT. NON. STOP. (This commands should be put at the end of the next update, after every single other action.)

> Like always, wait for the others.

//Oh, almost forgot

DianaDai:
>Investigate snow patch.
>If it is indeed Diana, warp her to a clear spot inside

>Do we still feel that feeling?

>Wait for everyone else.

> Those are good.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 17, 2017, 12:09:14 AM
HamiDai, LadyBug, LunaDai, Myon, HifuuBugs, DoreBug, YamaBug, HecaDai:

> Concentrate on the seed in the interest of helping the birthing process along.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 17, 2017, 12:25:56 AM
> Actually, when all players input the commands they desire and the rest of actions are parsed, have all the Dais focus on giving birth, just like Prime.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 17, 2017, 02:32:39 AM
> Actually, when all players input the commands they desire and the rest of actions are parsed, have all the Dais focus on giving birth, just like Prime.
>Specifically, focus on prime giving birth, we don't want them all giving birth simultaneously to fragments of a child...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 17, 2017, 02:33:40 PM
//Any objections, speak now, or forever hold your peace.
Edit: Specifically Raf since I'm not sure if he's seen yet.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 17, 2017, 02:38:30 PM
//I see nothing that we forgot, everyone is there right ?

(Busy with a certain story.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 17, 2017, 05:30:57 PM
//Everything is A-Okay for me. I guess you can parse.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 17, 2017, 06:44:28 PM
// on break at work

// no objections here
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 17, 2017, 07:00:28 PM
//Womp womp womp
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 18, 2017, 01:05:03 AM
//Oh, almost forgot

Diana`Dai:
>Investigate snow patch.
>If it is indeed Diana, warp her to a clear spot inside

>Do we still feel that feeling?

>Wait for everyone else.
> You investigate.
> It is indeed Diana. Or by now, just Cirno, maybe.
> You warp her into the house.

> You do.
//Dear God, I was thinking something bad was going to happen in this update :V

SisterDai:

> "Everyone's at home. Make sure to go to the part where everyone is, though! It's for your safety, just in case!"

===

ExperiDai, RinDai:

> Mentally prepare ourselves.

NannyDai:

> "Sorry, dears... but..."
> Smile.
> "You will have a new sibling."
> Look at everyone and at them.
> "Please, go with them."
> Point to RinDai and ExperiDai.
> "To that zone of the house. It would be for the best. I will explain later, or whenever I can."

Prime:

> Stand up and follow NannyDai's instructions.
> Once we are there... close our eyes.
> Start thinking with all our might about the seed, and about having our child the normal way. No MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DO NOT stop thinking and willing ourselves to have our child. Don't stop, don't stop... Don't think in anything else, don't think in anything else... We can't let anything happen to our child! JUST. DO. IT. NON. STOP. (This commands should be put at the end of the next update, after every single other action.)

> Like always, wait for the others.

> Those are good.
HamiDai, LadyBug, LunaDai, Myon, HifuuBugs, DoreBug, YamaBug, HecaDai:

> Concentrate on the seed in the interest of helping the birthing process along.
> Actually, when all players input the commands they desire and the rest of actions are parsed, have all the Dais focus on giving birth, just like Prime.
>Specifically, focus on prime giving birth, we don't want them all giving birth simultaneously to fragments of a child...
> The two nod.

> The two look in question sleepily.

> You head over and will...

> Something that shouldn't happen soon happens. Despite not feeling any pain, your senses seem to give out, or rather, your body shuts down.
> ...
> You seem to come to some time later.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 18, 2017, 01:17:48 AM
>Take our time, try to look around and examine ourselves.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 18, 2017, 01:42:00 AM
>assess our active manifestations, can we still sense them?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 18, 2017, 01:50:30 AM
> Magically assess ourselves.
> Also check our life energy just in case.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 18, 2017, 02:39:47 AM
>Assess faith

//I really hope we didn't miscarry.... It would ruin the chance of getting our good ending permanently...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 18, 2017, 02:53:03 AM
//Ah... And I was thinking if it was a good idea to do the proposaling while we carry our newborn child, sharing a beautiful moment with our lovers... Well, it can't be helped now.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 18, 2017, 05:30:11 AM
>Assess faith

//I really hope we didn't miscarry.... It would ruin the chance of getting our good ending permanently...
> Your faith levels are still very high. You aren't sure if they had dropped or had risen any amount recently.
> Magically assess ourselves.
> Also check our life energy just in case.
> You check...
> Your life energy and magics are fine, it seems.
>assess our active manifestations, can we still sense them?
> You can. Everyone seems to be there...
>Take our time, try to look around and examine ourselves.
> You look around. Your family is still in the house. Sanae and Kogasa are as well.
> What takes your attention is something on your lap. It seems to be a very small fairy, probably the size of your hand, if not smaller. It rises and falls very gently.
> "Oh, she's up!" Kono sits up.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 18, 2017, 05:42:34 AM
>"Mhm.... muh... what happened... i only recall feeling something... then it all went dark..."
>Look at the smol fairy on us and examine her.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 18, 2017, 07:18:10 AM
>Feel relieved.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 18, 2017, 12:09:26 PM
DoreBug:

> Check in.
> How's our host doing? Listen to her thoughts as well.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 18, 2017, 12:40:31 PM
Other manifestations:

> How do we feel?

Prime:

> Gently approach our hand to the fairy.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 18, 2017, 03:20:12 PM
>"Mhm.... muh... what happened... i only recall feeling something... then it all went dark..."
>Look at the smol fairy on us and examine her.
>Feel relieved.
Other manifestations:

> How do we feel?

Prime:

> Gently approach our hand to the fairy.
> You feel relieved. Hopefully that means things went well...

> "You did it. Somehow..." Letty says. "Even though that should be impossible..."
> "You're still alright too. It was-"
> "A miracle." Kogasa interrupts Sanae.

> You reach for the small fairy gently. It doesn't react to it. You believe it might be asleep.

> Your other manifestations feel okay.

> Doremy is still eating carelessly... She just seems to be thinking of the taste.
> The comfy ground seems to be blue now.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 18, 2017, 03:25:43 PM
RinDai and ExperiDai:

> Approach and examine the fairy.

Prime:

> "... Yes..."
> Smile warmly and very gently caress her head.
> "... Welcome to life... Our child..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 18, 2017, 03:59:59 PM
Prime:

>"Now... what shall we name her ?"
>Examine coot fairy.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 18, 2017, 04:01:21 PM
>Look to our lovers.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 18, 2017, 04:38:21 PM
DoreBug:

> How do we look?
> Get back up and resume eating.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 18, 2017, 05:22:08 PM
// will be at work for the next 9 hours or so
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 18, 2017, 09:10:59 PM
RinDai and ExperiDai:

> Approach and examine the fairy.

Prime:

> "... Yes..."
> Smile warmly and very gently caress her head.
> "... Welcome to life... Our child..."
Prime:

>"Now... what shall we name her ?"
>Examine coot fairy.
>Look to our lovers.
> You examine. It's covered mostly by something. Cloth or cover, possibly.
> You smile and caress the small fairy.
> "What do you think?" Kono asks.
DoreBug:

> How do we look?
> Get back up and resume eating.
> You get up carefully and resume.
> You're a bit bigger.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 18, 2017, 09:25:02 PM
DoreBug:

> How do we look compared to how we looked when we first fusioned with Doremy?

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Check in.

---

HamiDai:

> Check in.

---

Myon:

> Check in.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 18, 2017, 09:29:22 PM
Prime:

>"I want everyone of our family to contribute towards naming her, so everyone can suggest any names."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 18, 2017, 09:42:59 PM
Prime:

> If everyone agrees and suggests a name (or if they agree but don't suggest a name/they don't agree):
>> "Well... I'm gonna suggest one, then. It doesn't mean it's going to be her name, but at least to have something. Ciel?"

RinDai:

> Warp back at the Fairy Village at a clear spot.

ExperiDai:

> Warp back at the Human Village at a clear spot.

LettyDai:

> Manifest again at the house. Make sure to do it at a clear spot.

===

LoveDai:

> Manifest at where where we were before. Make sure it's a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> Manifest back at where we were before. Make sure it's a clear spot.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 18, 2017, 10:14:53 PM
Florida:
>remanifest near flora and co.

Ruudai:
>look around.

Prime
>is all our family accounted for? List those present.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 18, 2017, 10:18:52 PM
Florida:
>remanifest near flora and co.

> At a clear spot!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 19, 2017, 02:56:13 AM
//Do we need to do anything else, parser? I think we're all set.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 02:58:56 AM
//*Coughcoughtheparserisbeinglazycoughcough*
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 03:03:30 AM
//*Coughcoughtheparserisbeinglazycoughcough*
//yep  :dealwithit:
Gonna start the parse.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 03:14:01 AM
DoreBug:

> How do we look compared to how we looked when we first fusioned with Doremy?
> You're significantly larger. You don't even need a side by side comparison to notice the difference.
LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Check in.

---

HamiDai:

> Check in.

---

Myon:

> Check in.
> Luna is still going.
> So that's what it was... If she's up now there, will she be fine now here?

> The trio is still resting.

> "Kinda miss it..." Youmu speaks. She seems to be holding her phantom half.
Prime:

>"I want everyone of our family to contribute towards naming her, so everyone can suggest any names."
Prime:

> If everyone agrees and suggests a name (or if they agree but don't suggest a name/they don't agree):
>> "Well... I'm gonna suggest one, then. It doesn't mean it's going to be her name, but at least to have something. Ciel?"
Prime
>is all our family accounted for? List those present.
> Roll Call: Lucien, Belgrade, Yaia, Kono, Letty, Sanae, Kogasa, Ruukoto; from what you see.
> "Y-You should." Kono says.
RinDai:

> Warp back at the Fairy Village at a clear spot.

ExperiDai:

> Warp back at the Human Village at a clear spot.

LettyDai:

> Manifest again at the house. Make sure to do it at a clear spot.

===

LoveDai:

> Manifest at where where we were before. Make sure it's a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> Manifest back at where we were before. Make sure it's a clear spot.
> You make returns.
Florida:
>remanifest near flora and co.

Ruudai:
>look around.
> At a clear spot!
> And another return.

> You look around at everyone.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 03:21:06 AM
//Well, it's not like being lazy it's bad sometimes~



Prime:

> "It's not only my child, you know..."
> Look down at her. Does she look baby-like? Or just small?

NannyDai:

> Stand by the kids side.

===

RinDai:

> Look for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> Take a look around to see if our dear future host is near.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look around for Keine.

===

LoveDai:

> Warp back at Makai.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2017, 03:37:54 AM
Prime:
>Where's Diana?

>Time of day?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 03:43:10 AM
>#MoreLoveForDiana
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 19, 2017, 04:14:50 AM
DoreBug:

> Will Doremy to look at us while continuing what she's doing.
> Once Doremy looks at us, think about what she thinks of how we look.

---

LadyBug:

> Sit up slowly and rub our head.
> "Mmmmgh...Lady Luna? Are you okay?"

---

HamiDai:

> Do any of them appear to be awake?
>> If not, warp Aya's life energy back inside Momizi's left ear, and warp Hatate's life energy back inside Momizi's right ear. Examine Momizi's ears once this is done, taking how much they look like Aya and 'Tater into account.

---

Myon:

> Warp our life energy back inside Youmu's phantom half. Wait for a reaction from Youmu once this is done.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 06:56:11 AM
//Well, it's not like being lazy it's bad sometimes~



Prime:

> "It's not only my child, you know..."
> Look down at her. Does she look baby-like? Or just small?

NannyDai:

> Stand by the kids side.
> She does.

> You do so.
Prime:
>Where's Diana?

>Time of day?
> You can't see her from here. That or she isn't here.

> It seems to be near midday.
RinDai:

> Look for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> Take a look around to see if our dear future host is near.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look around for Keine.

===

LoveDai:

> Warp back at Makai.
> You start to look for Rin.

> You continue looking for Sekibanki.

> You start searching for Keine.

> You warp to Makai.
>#MoreLoveForDiana
> You do not know how to count to MoreLoveForDiana. It's not a number you've ever learned, fusion or not.
DoreBug:

> Will Doremy to look at us while continuing what she's doing.
> Once Doremy looks at us, think about what she thinks of how we look.

---

LadyBug:

> Sit up slowly and rub our head.
> "Mmmmgh...Lady Luna? Are you okay?"

---

HamiDai:

> Do any of them appear to be awake?
>> If not, warp Aya's life energy back inside Momizi's left ear, and warp Hatate's life energy back inside Momizi's right ear. Examine Momizi's ears once this is done, taking how much they look like Aya and 'Tater into account.

---

Myon:

> Warp our life energy back inside Youmu's phantom half. Wait for a reaction from Youmu once this is done.
> You will...
> Doremy continues to eat however.

> You sit up.
> "Oh. I should be asking you that. I'm... fine, like this, but are you?"

> Yes. From what you can see, either Hatate is asleep with her phone on, or she's using it.

> You warp your life energy back into Youmu's phantom half as she lets it float.
> Youmu looks down for a bit, before looking towards where you were.
> "...Huh?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 19, 2017, 11:20:39 AM
DoreBug:

> Think about whether or not our host felt the pain we just went through.
> Think about whether or not our host cares if we modify her body like before.
> Think about whether or not our host cares if we wander off with her body.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that makes it so any time we do anything with her body or speak or think with her voice, she believes she did, said, or thought it. (If we speak or think with Daiyousei's voice, then she will think whatever she thinks on her own without magical alterations.)
>> If the above spell is successful: (F) I wonder if I can change things that aren't food into food.

---

LunaDai:

> Also sit up slowly and rub our head.
> "Yeah, I'm okay. It's done. The baby is here."

LadyBug:

> "Oh. Pardon the intrusion, Lady Luna."
> Warp our life energy back inside Luna, making sure to unmake any wing, facial detail, and hair color changes (but not any other body shape changes).

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Aya that makes her sleep for an extra hour uninterrupted.
> Once this is done, prepare and cast a spell on Momizi that makes her sleep for an extra hour uninterrupted.
> Take on a quiet tone and look toward Hatate.
> "Good morning, sleepyhead."

---

Myon:

> Change our appearance back to what it was before, where we looked exactly like Youmu (including opaque skin), except with our regular-sized chest.
> Resume speaking using Youmu's voice (through our body) at all times.
> "My apologies, Mistress. But it is done now, so I have returned."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 03:20:33 PM
Prime:

> Are we lying on a bed or something?
> "Uhm... what happened when I lost consciousness...? Did she just... came out of nowhere?"

NannyDai:

> How seem the kids to be faring?

===

RinDai:

> Keep looking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep looking.

===

SekiDai:

> If we don't find her around, continue Omni-Observing as we did before, looking for Sekibanki.

===

LoveDai:

> Look around.
> "Miss Shinki?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2017, 05:42:27 PM
Ruudai:
>"Ummmm... where's Diana?"
>if Ruudai is not in the house, have the nearest non- prime dai in the house say it instead and identify the Dai
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 19, 2017, 06:31:51 PM
//Are we still in Bad Feeling Land, parser? If not, may we resume normal update rates?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 06:34:00 PM
//Are we still in Bad Feeling Land, parser? If not, may we resume normal update rates?

//I don't think we are in Bad Feeling Land... The parser is in Lazy Town, like he previously said :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 06:36:23 PM
//Are we still in Bad Feeling Land, parser? If not, may we resume normal update rates?
> You no longer have that feeling.
DoreBug:

> Think about whether or not our host felt the pain we just went through.
> Think about whether or not our host cares if we modify her body like before.
> Think about whether or not our host cares if we wander off with her body.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that makes it so any time we do anything with her body or speak or think with her voice, she believes she did, said, or thought it. (If we speak or think with Daiyousei's voice, then she will think whatever she thinks on her own without magical alterations.)
>> If the above spell is successful: (F) I wonder if I can change things that aren't food into food.

---

LunaDai:

> Also sit up slowly and rub our head.
> "Yeah, I'm okay. It's done. The baby is here."

LadyBug:

> "Oh. Pardon the intrusion, Lady Luna."
> Warp our life energy back inside Luna, making sure to unmake any wing, facial detail, and hair color changes (but not any other body shape changes).

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Aya that makes her sleep for an extra hour uninterrupted.
> Once this is done, prepare and cast a spell on Momizi that makes her sleep for an extra hour uninterrupted.
> Take on a quiet tone and look toward Hatate.
> "Good morning, sleepyhead."

---

Myon:

> Change our appearance back to what it was before, where we looked exactly like Youmu (including opaque skin), except with our regular-sized chest.
> Resume speaking using Youmu's voice (through our body) at all times.
> "My apologies, Mistress. But it is done now, so I have returned."
> You think...
> She did not. And it seems she doesn't care.
> You prepare and cast.
> Doremy's feast persists.

> You fuse again.
> "Congratulations." Lady Luna says. "I'm glad nothing went wrong then."

> You prepare and cast.
> "Huh?" Hatate jumps a bit, looking over.
> "Morning." You hear from Aya's direction.

> You change your appearance and speak.
> Youmu looks over.
> "Y-You're back. What happened?" She asks.
Prime:

> Are we lying on a bed or something?
> "Uhm... what happened when I lost consciousness...? Did she just... came out of nowhere?"

NannyDai:

> How seem the kids to be faring?
> You are lying on your bed.
> "Um... L-Let's spare you the details." Kono says.
> "It wasn't really normal..." Sanae says.

> They are watching silently.
RinDai:

> Keep looking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep looking.

===

SekiDai:

> If we don't find her around, continue Omni-Observing as we did before, looking for Sekibanki.
> You continue your searches.
LoveDai:

> Look around.
> "Miss Shinki?"
> You look around. The place still looks as it did last time. You don't see anyone nearby.
Ruudai:
>"Ummmm... where's Diana?"
>if Ruudai is not in the house, have the nearest non- prime dai in the house say it instead and identify the Dai
> "Diana? I'm keeping her in me so she doesn't stay sleeping somewhere bad again." Kono says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 19, 2017, 06:40:37 PM
//Oh, LazyLand is fine.

DoreBug:

> Are we dressed properly?
>> If not, stop eating, get dressed properly, and then resume.

---

LadyBug:

> Resume poking and squeezing our chest with all of our arms.

LunaDai:

> "Thanks! I am too."

---

HamiDai:

> Huh? Didn't we just cast...
> Look toward Aya to see if she's awake.

---

Myon:

> Where are we?
> Is there anyone else?
> "The main me gave birth to a child. As the pain would have been transferred to you if I remained where I was, I ejected myself from you so you would not have to endure it."

---

> Omni-observe Hecatia's last known location.

> Omni-observe Yamame's last known location.

> Omni-observe Tokiko's last known location.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 19, 2017, 06:52:23 PM
Prime:

>"Huh ?"
>Tilt our head.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 06:53:19 PM
//Oh, LazyLand is fine.

DoreBug:

> Are we dressed properly?
>> If not, stop eating, get dressed properly, and then resume.
> You affirm you're dressed properly.
LadyBug:

> Resume poking and squeezing our chest with all of our arms.

LunaDai:

> "Thanks! I am too."
> You have Luna resume.
> "I guess I can sort of be informed still with Sanae and Kogasa."
HamiDai:

> Huh? Didn't we just cast...
> Look toward Aya to see if she's awake.

---

Myon:

> Where are we?
> Is there anyone else?
> "The main me gave birth to a child. As the pain would have been transferred to you if I remained where I was, I ejected myself from you so you would not have to endure it."

---

> Omni-observe Hecatia's last known location.

> Omni-observe Yamame's last known location.

> Omni-observe Tokiko's last known location.
> You look over.
> Aya is lying down, facing away, but her eyes seem to be open from here...

> You are in Youmu's room.

> The others seem to be in their previous rooms.
> "Oh. W-Wait, you what?" Youmu questions.

> You observe...
> Hecatia is still sitting down. Her legs are crossed.

> Yamame does not seem to be in the same area.

> Tokiko isn't in her room.
Prime:

>"Huh ?"
>Tilt our head.
> "It's here now, right?" Kono says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 19, 2017, 06:57:17 PM
Prime:

>"Yeah..."
>Smile a bit and pat the lil fairy.
>"I wonder how will she grow... what will she be able to do... i'm so eager..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 06:57:49 PM
Prime:

> "..."
> Giggle.
> "I guess so..."
> How near are the others from us?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Miss Keineee?"
> Wander, searching for her.

===

RinDai:

> Recreate RinBug through the usual process of Koa clones.

RinBug:

> "Riiin? Where are yooou?"
> Wander, along with RinDai, the Fairy Village.

===

SekiDai:

> Keep observing.

===

LoveDai:

> Start to wander around.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 19, 2017, 06:59:43 PM
DoreBug (F):

> I could eat more if I had more heads and more arms.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, yeah, I guess you could. Um, how long was I out for, anyway?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh. Good morning, Aya."

---

Myon:

> "Gave birth to a child, Mistress."

---

HecaDai:

> Warp back over to Hecatia.
> "There! Sorry about that, Miss Hecatia, but everything's all set now."

---

> Omni-observe the tunnels nearby where Yamame was previously in an attempt to find her.

> Omni-observe around Rinnosuke's shop in an attempt to find Tokiko.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 07:17:24 PM
Prime:

>"Yeah..."
>Smile a bit and pat the lil fairy.
>"I wonder how will she grow... what will she be able to do... i'm so eager..."
Prime:

> "..."
> Giggle.
> "I guess so..."
> How near are the others from us?
> They're keeping a fair distance away. With how small your house is anyways...
> Kono nods.
ExperiDai:

> "Miss Keineee?"
> Wander, searching for her.

===

RinDai:

> Recreate RinBug through the usual process of Koa clones.

RinBug:

> "Riiin? Where are yooou?"
> Wander, along with RinDai, the Fairy Village.

===

SekiDai:

> Keep observing.

===

LoveDai:

> Start to wander around.
> You call as you wander.

> You recreate another RinBug and continue your search.

> You keep searching.

> You wander around the place that is Makai.
DoreBug (F):

> I could eat more if I had more heads and more arms.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, yeah, I guess you could. Um, how long was I out for, anyway?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh. Good morning, Aya."

---

Myon:

> "Gave birth to a child, Mistress."

---

HecaDai:

> Warp back over to Hecatia.
> "There! Sorry about that, Miss Hecatia, but everything's all set now."

---

> Omni-observe the tunnels nearby where Yamame was previously in an attempt to find her.

> Omni-observe around Rinnosuke's shop in an attempt to find Tokiko.
> Doremy persists.

> "A few minutes? Maybe." Luna says. "Still no moon..."

> "Morning. Uh, again."

> "I-I didn't know fairies could. N-Not to discriminate, I mean." Youmu says. "I guess it'd be possible if they tried... it's not like there's much stopping them... is there?"

> You warp.
> "Oh. Welcome back." Hecatia says.

> You observe, searching for Yamame.

> You observe, searching for Tokiko.
> She's in the main part of the shop with Rinnosuke.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 07:22:26 PM
Prime:

> "Have all of you tried to caress her? Come, come. Don't be fearful."
> Gigle.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep going.
> Start to idly go to the school.

===

RinDais, SekiDai:

> Keep going.

===

LoveDai:

> Keep looking around as we continue.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 19, 2017, 07:23:53 PM
DoreBug:

> What exactly is Dream Doremy eating right now, anyway?
> (F) Daiyousei did that for me before. She probably would do it again if I asked her.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Think about whether Luna thinks we're making her body do this or if she thinks she's doing it herself.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, that's not too bad, then. too bad about no moon, though...can you tell if you're still going in the right direction, at least?"

---

HamiDai:

> Check on Momizi. Is she still asleep?
> Giggle a bit.
> "Uh-huh! Say, do you three not have to do your jobs and stuff today?"

---

Myon:

> "Well, normally, yes. But the main me appears to have been clever and stubborn enough to find her way around that anyway."

---

HecaDai:

> Resume listening to Hecatia's thoughts.
> Think about why Hecatia crosses her legs all the time.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that impulses her to uncross her legs.
> "Thanks!"

---

> While omni-checking around the underground tunnels, omni-observe the bridge to the underground city, to see if Yamame went that way.

---

> Manifest inside Tokiko's room again, reforming TokiBug.

TokiBug:

> Using our omni-observation of Tokiko, stop time, warp our life energy inside Tokiko, immediately mask all resultant changes, and resume time.
> Resume listening to Tokiko's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 07:42:38 PM
Prime:

> "Have all of you tried to caress her? Come, come. Don't be fearful."
> Gigle.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep going.
> Start to idly go to the school.

===

RinDais, SekiDai:

> Keep going.

===

LoveDai:

> Keep looking around as we continue.
> "We shouldn't overwhelm her so soon." Sanae says.
> Kogasa nods in agreement.

> You start for the school. Or at least, path towards it.

> You keep searching.

> The area seems to be getting colder as you continue in this direction.
DoreBug:

> What exactly is Dream Doremy eating right now, anyway?
> (F) Daiyousei did that for me before. She probably would do it again if I asked her.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Think about whether Luna thinks we're making her body do this or if she thinks she's doing it herself.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, that's not too bad, then. too bad about no moon, though...can you tell if you're still going in the right direction, at least?"

---

HamiDai:

> Check on Momizi. Is she still asleep?
> Giggle a bit.
> "Uh-huh! Say, do you three not have to do your jobs and stuff today?"

---

Myon:

> "Well, normally, yes. But the main me appears to have been clever and stubborn enough to find her way around that anyway."

---

HecaDai:

> Resume listening to Hecatia's thoughts.
> Think about why Hecatia crosses her legs all the time.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that impulses her to uncross her legs.
> "Thanks!"

---

> While omni-checking around the underground tunnels, omni-observe the bridge to the underground city, to see if Yamame went that way.

---

> Manifest inside Tokiko's room again, reforming TokiBug.

TokiBug:

> Using our omni-observation of Tokiko, stop time, warp our life energy inside Tokiko, immediately mask all resultant changes, and resume time.
> Resume listening to Tokiko's thoughts.
> The last of the cake. It's more than halfway gone.

> You think...
> She thinks she's doing it.
> "Hopefully..."

> "No/N-Nope." Aya and Hatate speak.

> "Huh..."

> You think...
> It's for decency and comfort.
> You prepare and cast, having her sit without crossing.
> Hecatia nods.
> I wonder what she had to do...

> You manifest.
> You then stop time and warp your life energy into Tokiko, masking the results as per usual.
> Maybe I'll attract more customers... As if.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 07:48:38 PM
Prime:

> "Well, not everyone at the same time. One at a time. Kono? At least you?"

===

ExperiDai, RinDais, SekiDai:

> Keep going.

===

LoveDai:

> Have we travelled this far before?
> Continue.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 07:54:45 PM
Prime:

> "Well, not everyone at the same time. One at a time. Kono? At least you?"

===

ExperiDai, RinDais, SekiDai:

> Keep going.

===

LoveDai:

> Have we travelled this far before?
> Continue.
> Kono approaches and... steps back.
> "Mm maybe I'd be too cold for it..." She says.

> Your searches continue.

> You aren't sure.
> You continue. The scenery seems to change further along.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2017, 07:55:36 PM
RuuDai:
>"Is Diana okay...?"

Florida:
>Is everyone awake?

>Time of Day?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 19, 2017, 07:56:23 PM
DoreBug:

> Close our eyes.
> Watch Doremy's dream without opening our eyes.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Hmm...try flying in a different direction? There should be a spell in place that lets you know if you're going off course."

---

HamiDai:

> Check on Momizi. Is she still asleep?
> Frown a bit.
> "Are you okay, Hatate? You seem kinda nervous."

---

Myon:

> "Regardless, I apologize for the unexpected interruption. We may continue our day as we were previously proceeding."

---

HecaDai:

> Are any of the balls chained to Hecatia currently sitting on her head? If so, which one?
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia's hat that enables it to stretch to accommodate as many balls (or other spherical objects) as Hecatia tries to place there.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that makes her so, whenever more than one ball (or other spherical object) sits on top of Hecatia's head in her hat, her chest size increases by an amount equal to the size of the extra balls/spherical objects.
> "Anyway, uh..."
> Look a bit sheepish.
> "...Sometimes there are accidents because there are too many mes and I can't pay enough attention to all of them. I've been getting better about it, though!"

---

> While omni-checking around the underground tunnels, omni-observe the bridge to the underground city, to see if Yamame went that way.

---

TokiBug (F):

> Though I do look quite lovely now, if I do think so myself.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 08:06:35 PM
Prime:

> "M-Maybe you are right..."
> Look at the kids.

===

ExperiDai, RinDais, SekiDai:

> Keep going.

===

LoveDai:

> It's the scenery changing according to what we feel? In other words, icy scenery?
> Keep going.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2017, 08:13:36 PM
Prime:

> "M-Maybe you are right..."
> Look at the kids.
>Wait on this.

//You're not encouraging her/them to hold the child? I mean... It's Cirno and Koa's as much as ours...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 08:16:34 PM
RuuDai:
>"Is Diana okay...?"

Florida:
>Is everyone awake?

>Time of Day?
> Kono nods.

> No.

> Still midday.
DoreBug:

> Close our eyes.
> Watch Doremy's dream without opening our eyes.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Hmm...try flying in a different direction? There should be a spell in place that lets you know if you're going off course."

---

HamiDai:

> Check on Momizi. Is she still asleep?
> Frown a bit.
> "Are you okay, Hatate? You seem kinda nervous."

---

Myon:

> "Regardless, I apologize for the unexpected interruption. We may continue our day as we were previously proceeding."

---

HecaDai:

> Are any of the balls chained to Hecatia currently sitting on her head? If so, which one?
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia's hat that enables it to stretch to accommodate as many balls (or other spherical objects) as Hecatia tries to place there.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that makes her so, whenever more than one ball (or other spherical object) sits on top of Hecatia's head in her hat, her chest size increases by an amount equal to the size of the extra balls/spherical objects.
> "Anyway, uh..."
> Look a bit sheepish.
> "...Sometimes there are accidents because there are too many mes and I can't pay enough attention to all of them. I've been getting better about it, though!"

---

> While omni-checking around the underground tunnels, omni-observe the bridge to the underground city, to see if Yamame went that way.

---

TokiBug (F):

> Though I do look quite lovely now, if I do think so myself.
> "Oh... Then I must be going the right way still." Luna says.

> It seems so.
> "Just feel a bit weird..." Hatate says. "It's nothing."

> "Oh..."

> Yes. The red one.
> You prepare and cast.
> Then cast another spell.
> "Was this related, if I may ask?"

> You observe the bridge as well.
> Just Parsee and Kisume. They're both awake.

> I wonder what Rinnosuke really thinks of this.
ExperiDai, RinDais, SekiDai:

> Keep going.

===

LoveDai:

> It's the scenery changing according to what we feel? In other words, icy scenery?
> Keep going.
> You keep on.

> It seems to be. There's a large frozen area ahead...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 08:22:02 PM
>Wait on this.

//You're not encouraging her/them to hold the child? I mean... It's Cirno and Koa's as much as ours...

//I know. I also felt it a bit, uh, harsh and stuff. Shame on me.



Prime:

> "Well, we can make our way to make this work... C'mon. It's our child...
> Did Cirno ever 'melted'?

===

ExperiDai, RinDais, SekiDai:

> Keep going.

===

LoveDai:

> Keep advancing while we look around for anyone.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 19, 2017, 08:23:43 PM
DoreBug:

> Close our eyes.
> Watch Doremy's dream without opening our eyes.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, can you feel it, then?"

---

HamiDai:

> "...Doesn't sound like nothin'...what's wrong?"

---

HecaDai:

> Resume listening to Hecatia's thoughts at all times.
> "Er, uh, sort of. The main me just gave birth to a new child, and the pain was too much for the rest of us to keep focusing."

---

> Omni-observe Yamame's usual dwelling area in search of Yamame.

---

TokiBug (F):

> And what if it happens again? What might he think?

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in. How are the humans doing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2017, 08:31:32 PM
Florida:
>Wonder why so many are asleep in the middle of the day...

>Casually look around gensokyo for other sleepers.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 08:54:23 PM
//I know. I also felt it a bit, uh, harsh and stuff. Shame on me.



Prime:

> "Well, we can make our way to make this work... C'mon. It's our child...
> Did Cirno ever 'melted'?
> "Okay..." Kono reapproaches, gently putting a finger or two on the small fairy's head.
> No, you don't think so...
ExperiDai, RinDais, SekiDai:

> Keep going.

===

LoveDai:

> Keep advancing while we look around for anyone.
> You continue searching.

> You keep going.
> "Hello again." You hear Shinki's voice.
DoreBug:

> Close our eyes.
> Watch Doremy's dream without opening our eyes.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, can you feel it, then?"
> You close your eyes.
> Doremy is still eating...

> You continue.
> Lady Luna nods.
HamiDai:

> "...Doesn't sound like nothin'...what's wrong?"

---

HecaDai:

> Resume listening to Hecatia's thoughts at all times.
> "Er, uh, sort of. The main me just gave birth to a new child, and the pain was too much for the rest of us to keep focusing."

---

> Omni-observe Yamame's usual dwelling area in search of Yamame.

---

TokiBug (F):

> And what if it happens again? What might he think?

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in. How are the humans doing?
> Hatate doesn't answer.
> "Really Hatate, what is it?" Aya sits up.
> "Just a feeling, okay?"

> "Oh? You can give birth?" Hecatia asks. Ah, that sounded rude just now.

> You observe...
> Still no Yamame.
> Ah, you finally find her. She's walking with Yuugi and Suika.

> Maybe he'd start worrying... I probably would. I already did this time anyways.

> The duo are sitting on the bed quietly.
> "Maybe visiting is dangerous." Renko says.
> "Yea, maybe." Maribel agrees.
Florida:
>Wonder why so many are asleep in the middle of the day...

>Casually look around gensokyo for other sleepers.
> You wonder... You hope you didn't cause it.
> You observe through Gensokyo for anyone else asleep.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 19, 2017, 08:58:52 PM
DoreBug:

> Open our eyes and resume eating.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Great! that means it's still active."

---

HamiDai:

> Look worried, but say nothing.

---

HecaDai:

> "Well, normally, no. But the main me figured out how to do it anyway!"

---

> How does Yamame look?

YamaBug:

> Stop time.
> Warp our life energy inside Yamame, immediately masking all resulting changes.
> Resume time.
> Resume listening to our host's thoughts at all times.
> Begin listening to the ongoing conversation, if there is one.

---

TokiBug (F):

> It's worked out so wonderfully so far, though, and there don't appear to be any negatives.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Groan a bit and sit up.

RenBug:

> "Urgh..."

MerryBug:

> "Sorry about that, you two..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 09:00:57 PM
Prime:

> "Don't be scared, dear... Do it..."

===

ExperiDai, RinDais, SekiDai:

> Keep going.

===

LoveDai:

> Dramatically raise our arms to the sides while we look to where Shinki is.
> "Miss Shinki! Good morning!"
> How is the sky here, by the way? Is there a sun/moon or something?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 09:26:11 PM
DoreBug:

> Open our eyes and resume eating.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Great! that means it's still active."
> You resume.

> You keep on.
> Luna nods.
HamiDai:

> Look worried, but say nothing.

---

HecaDai:

> "Well, normally, no. But the main me figured out how to do it anyway!"

---

> How does Yamame look?

YamaBug:

> Stop time.
> Warp our life energy inside Yamame, immediately masking all resulting changes.
> Resume time.
> Resume listening to our host's thoughts at all times.
> Begin listening to the ongoing conversation, if there is one.

---

TokiBug (F):

> It's worked out so wonderfully so far, though, and there don't appear to be any negatives.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Groan a bit and sit up.

RenBug:

> "Urgh..."

MerryBug:

> "Sorry about that, you two..."
> Hatate returns view to her phone.

> "...Understand why you'd make less of yourself and had to leave. Having a baby with a lot of yous around would probably make them have it too. That or something else." Hecatia says.

> She looks normal.
> You stop time and warp your life energy into Yamame, masking the changes, then resuming time.
> I wonder if they'll ask me for favors or anything... Yamame thinks.
> "You've got money, right Yamame?" Yuugi asks.
> "Huh?"
> "We're gonna drink of course." Suika says.
> "I-I don't wanna consume anyth-"
> "Uh-uh, you told us not to believe a thing until we got there." Suika says.
> Yamame looks down.
> You feel your magics decrease oh-so slightly.

> If it keeps happening though, it'd be bad...

> "Oh."
> "What happened?" Merry asks.
Prime:

> "Don't be scared, dear... Do it..."

===

ExperiDai, RinDais, SekiDai:

> Keep going.

===

LoveDai:

> Dramatically raise our arms to the sides while we look to where Shinki is.
> "Miss Shinki! Good morning!"
> How is the sky here, by the way? Is there a sun/moon or something?
> "I-I am." Kono continues.

> You keep searching. No sign of either...

> You locate Shinki behind you, as well as Yumeko.
> Not that you can see.
> "So you're here again?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 19, 2017, 09:31:57 PM
YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes us immune to whatever decreased our magics.
> Think about how Yamame got back to normal.
> Think about what Yamame told Yuugi and Suika.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 09:42:25 PM
YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes us immune to whatever decreased our magics.
> Think about how Yamame got back to normal.
> Think about what Yamame told Yuugi and Suika.
> You prepare and cast.
> You think...
> It seems Suika helped.
> You think...
> Yamame told the two not to believe a thing she says until she got to Satori.
> "Ohh..."
> Yamame jumps.
> "Huh?" Who was that?
> "What?" Both Yuugi and Suika look over.
> You feel a small increase, then feel the fusion's magic itself start to decrease.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 19, 2017, 09:50:25 PM
YamaBug:

> Did that "Ohh..." sound like Koishi?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 09:52:02 PM
YamaBug:

> Did that "Ohh..." sound like Koishi?
> You think it did.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 10:35:37 PM
Prime:

> Gently place a hand on Kono's.
> Smile and guide her hand to gently caress the fairy's head.

===

ExperiDai:

> Have all our attention to go to the school.

===

RinDais:

> Omni-Observe the fairy village and its surroundings, searching for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> Continue Omni-Observing.

===

LoveDai:

> "Uh... I guess?"
> Giggle.
> "How are you today?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2017, 10:39:39 PM
Prime:

> Gently place a hand on Kono's.
> Smile and guide her hand to gently caress the fairy's head.
> Kono already has her hand near it. She's using her fingers, as it seems like a hand would be too large to caress the small fairy.
ExperiDai:

> Have all our attention to go to the school.

===

RinDais:

> Omni-Observe the fairy village and its surroundings, searching for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> Continue Omni-Observing.

===

LoveDai:

> "Uh... I guess?"
> Giggle.
> "How are you today?"
> You start heading directly to the school.

> You observe to continue your search.

> Still no Sekibanki... but you persist!

> "Fine. It's a bit unsettling knowing someone can come and go at an instant anytime they please."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 19, 2017, 10:42:17 PM
//What the hell did you do to Yamame Kilga...

Prime:

>How is the lil fairy faring ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 19, 2017, 10:49:18 PM
//I totally forgot that the size of this fairy is not more than a hand...

Prime:

> "Fairies are normally small... I guess that's the reason it's this small?"
> Look at the others.
> "Are babies normally like that?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Make a note when we arrive.

===

RinDais:

> "Riiin!"
> Start calling while we observe.

===

SekiDai:

> Gotta make her a fidget spinner when we find her...
> Keep going! Our host must be near!

===

LoveDai:

> "Sorry about that. Is my presence troublesome?"
> _______________
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 19, 2017, 10:52:05 PM
//Either Suika shenanigans or Koishi shenanigans. I sincerely doubt the situation is dire, but I am prepared to demanifest if need be.

LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Resume thought-listening.

---

HamiDai:

> Look to Aya.

---

HecaDai:

> "Well, we didn't all have a baby. That would've been really weird, yeah. But we did all feel the pain!"

---

YamaBug (T):

> ...Er, Miss Yamame...?

---

TokiBug (F):

> ...unless it's always safe, I guess...

---

RenBug:

> "The main me just gave birth."

MerryBug:

> "We all felt the pain, so we got out of you two so you wouldn't feel it too."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2017, 11:31:50 PM
Florida:
>Beat

Ruudai
>Look around
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 19, 2017, 11:38:43 PM
//No, i ask what kind of shenanigans you made her do that made her tell them to not believe anything she said, now Koishi seems to be in the fusion too ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 12:52:58 AM
//What the hell did you do to Yamame Kilga...

Prime:

>How is the lil fairy faring ?
//I totally forgot that the size of this fairy is not more than a hand...

Prime:

> "Fairies are normally small... I guess that's the reason it's this small?"
> Look at the others.
> "Are babies normally like that?"
> "I think..." Kogasa says.
> It's still asleep.
ExperiDai:

> Make a note when we arrive.

===

RinDais:

> "Riiin!"
> Start calling while we observe.
> You continue.

> You call out.
SekiDai:

> Gotta make her a fidget spinner when we find her...
> Keep going! Our host must be near!

===

LoveDai:

> "Sorry about that. Is my presence troublesome?"
> _______________
> You continue.

> "Not really."
//Either Suika shenanigans or Koishi shenanigans. I sincerely doubt the situation is dire, but I am prepared to demanifest if need be.

LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Resume thought-listening.

---

HamiDai:

> Look to Aya.

---

HecaDai:

> "Well, we didn't all have a baby. That would've been really weird, yeah. But we did all feel the pain!"
> You continue.
> And I'm still like this...

> You look over.
> Aya's looking to you.

> "Hm." Well it was something.
YamaBug (T):

> ...Er, Miss Yamame...?

---

TokiBug (F):

> ...unless it's always safe, I guess...

---

RenBug:

> "The main me just gave birth."

MerryBug:

> "We all felt the pain, so we got out of you two so you wouldn't feel it too."
> Yamame jumps, looking around a bit.
> "Oh. I-I didn't say anything." I-Is that her again?

> There's a limit to being big...

> The girls are silent.
Florida:
>Beat

Ruudai
>Look around
> You wait idly.
> The two reincarnated missile-fairies look over to you.

> You look around.
> The family is still watching Prime.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2017, 01:03:56 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Look down at ourselves.

---

HamiDai:

> Dart our eyes briefly to Hatate, then back to Aya.
> Maintain the worried look.

---

HecaDai:

> Point at the red orb.
> "Oh, hey! What do those orbs do, anyway? They look really neat!"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Um...I wanted to say sorry one last time.

---

TokiBug (F):

> It might be interesting to push that limit, though...

---

RenBug:

> "So..."

MerryBug:

> "...Yeah."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 20, 2017, 01:15:00 AM
Prime:

> "Lucien? Belgrade?"
> Beckon them.

===

SekiDai:

> Continue.

===

RinDais:

> Keep calling and observing.
> Are there any fairies near us?

===

LoveDai:

> "Well, I wanted to visit you and see how everything's going here."
> Smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 01:33:42 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Look down at ourselves.

---

HamiDai:

> Dart our eyes briefly to Hatate, then back to Aya.
> Maintain the worried look.

---

HecaDai:

> Point at the red orb.
> "Oh, hey! What do those orbs do, anyway? They look really neat!"
> You have Luna look down.
> Still can't see anything...

> You glance.
> "We're all together here Hatate. It's fine to tell us." Aya says.
> "It's weird..."
> "As weird as three people coming together to become one person?" Aya asks. "As weird as that person going to space in a magic sphere made by a fairy goddess? Come on Hatate, it can't be that weird." Aya smiles.
> "Ugh..."

> "They help my ability." Hecatia says. "Each one represents a location. You can probably guess at least one of them." She might say the current one is for Gensokyo...
YamaBug (T):

> Um...I wanted to say sorry one last time.

---

TokiBug (F):

> It might be interesting to push that limit, though...

---

RenBug:

> "So..."

MerryBug:

> "...Yeah."
> Yamame stays silent, continuing with the two Oni.
> I don't even know what to say here... Should I be angry?
> "You're looking for a Satori, right?" You hear Koishi.
> The three turn around, spotting her.

> I'm not a scientist or anything. I don't want to experiment like that.

> "Uh, h-how?" Renko asks.
Prime:

> "Lucien? Belgrade?"
> Beckon them.

===

SekiDai:

> Continue.

===

RinDais:

> Keep calling and observing.
> Are there any fairies near us?

===

LoveDai:

> "Well, I wanted to visit you and see how everything's going here."
> Smile.
> The two approach and Kono backs up.

> You continue.

> There are fairies nearby.

> "Don't just come and go here as you please." Yumeko says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2017, 01:58:00 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Still feels great, though.

---

HamiDai:

> "Erm...I kinda really wanna know too, Hatate. If there's something we can help with, you can trust us and let us help! I mean, if you really really really don't want to tell us, then that's your choice, but we wanna help you whenever and however we can, you know?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Huh..."
> Adopt a thoughtful look.
> "...What does red mean? What place is red? Oh! Is it that bloody lake that Kurumi is from?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh, it's Miss Koishi...Hi, Miss Koishi.

---

TokiBug (F):

> For whatever control I have over this, anyway.

---

RenBug:

> "Magic."

MerryBug:

> Nod.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 20, 2017, 02:02:49 AM
Prime:

> "You have to be gentle with her."
> Smile.

===

SekiDai:

> Continue.

===

RinDais:

> Approach to them.

===

LoveDai:

> Look down.
> "S-Sorry... I didn't meant to be annoying..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 02:13:20 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Still feels great, though.

---

HamiDai:

> "Erm...I kinda really wanna know too, Hatate. If there's something we can help with, you can trust us and let us help! I mean, if you really really really don't want to tell us, then that's your choice, but we wanna help you whenever and however we can, you know?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Huh..."
> Adopt a thoughtful look.
> "...What does red mean? What place is red? Oh! Is it that bloody lake that Kurumi is from?"
> Wonder what we'll end up doing when we reach the moon...

> "...I feel like I should ask Daiyousei about changing..." Hatate says. "But, I don't really want to."

> "No." Hecatia shakes her head. I suppose associating them with colors would be one thing.
YamaBug (T):

> Oh, it's Miss Koishi...Hi, Miss Koishi.

---

TokiBug (F):

> For whatever control I have over this, anyway.

---

RenBug:

> "Magic."

MerryBug:

> Nod.
> "Satori, not just any Satori." Yuugi says.
> "I can help. I really can! Just have faith in me." Koishi says. "Name your problem!"
> "We could use some money." Suika says.
> "E-Easy! Just give me a moment."

> I'll look for help if it changes again.

> The two are silent.
Prime:

> "You have to be gentle with her."
> Smile.

===

SekiDai:

> Continue.

===

RinDais:

> Approach to them.

===

LoveDai:

> Look down.
> "S-Sorry... I didn't meant to be annoying..."
> The two nod.

> You continue.

> You stop and approach the nearby fairies.

> "It's fine." Shinki says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2017, 02:39:08 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Maybe I'll be as big as the moon by then.

---

HamiDai:

> Look curious.
> "Don't want to ask, or don't want to change?"

---

HecaDai:

> "What place is it, then? I don't know any other red places...except for maybe Miss Remilia's place..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh, that's good! Miss Koishi is really helpful.

---

RenBug:

> "Anyway, do you want us to rejoin you?"

MerryBug:

> "I'd understand if you didn't want to, but it would make things a lot easier."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 20, 2017, 02:50:08 AM
Florida:
>Who is awake

>What's going on at home?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 20, 2017, 02:56:49 AM
Prime:

> "Go on, then..."

===

SekiDai:

> Keep looking.
> Realize everything's in vain.

===

RinDai:

> "Excuse me?"

===

LoveDai:

> Look up.
> "I-I'd like to ask this now..."
> Fidget.
> "Uhm... Would you mind if I stayed here, Miss Shinki...? Like, not live here, but at least pass the time...?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 03:28:05 AM
Florida:
>Who is awake

>What's going on at home?
> Just you, Fragaria and Ananassa.

> The children are about to pat the small fairy.
Prime:

> "Go on, then..."

===

SekiDai:

> Keep looking.
> Realize everything's in vain.

===

RinDai:

> "Excuse me?"

===

LoveDai:

> Look up.
> "I-I'd like to ask this now..."
> Fidget.
> "Uhm... Would you mind if I stayed here, Miss Shinki...? Like, not live here, but at least pass the time...?"

> The two gently put a finger on the small fairy's head. Belgrade puts her entire hand.

> You stop looking.

> "Yes?" The fairies ask.

> "Well, if you don't cause any trouble..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 20, 2017, 03:36:58 AM
Prime:

> Is Belgrade's entire hand enough?
> Smile.

===

SekiDai:

> Eh? Why we stopped?
> If it isn't for any reason in specific, then continue.

===

RinDai:

> "Have any of you saw Rin leave? You know, the one that was playing the erhu."

===

LoveDai:

> Light up.
> "T-Thank you, Miss Shinki. I promise I won't do anything bad!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2017, 03:41:35 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Maybe I'll be as big as the moon by then.

---

HamiDai:

> Look curious.
> "Don't want to ask, or don't want to change?"

---

HecaDai:

> "What place is it, then? I don't know any other red places...except for maybe Miss Remilia's place..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh, that's good! Miss Koishi is really helpful.

---

RenBug:

> "Anyway, do you want us to rejoin you?"

MerryBug:

> "I'd understand if you didn't want to, but it would make things a lot easier."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 04:22:11 AM
Prime:

> Is Belgrade's entire hand enough?
> Smile.

===

SekiDai:

> Eh? Why we stopped?
> If it isn't for any reason in specific, then continue.

===

RinDai:

> "Have any of you saw Rin leave? You know, the one that was playing the erhu."

===

LoveDai:

> Light up.
> "T-Thank you, Miss Shinki. I promise I won't do anything bad!"
> Seems to be.

> You resume, having hope.

> "A what?"
> "I think she said a true hue."
> "True hue? What's a hue?"
> "No, she said Two!"
> "Two of them? Wait, I don't even know what's one of them!"
> "Oh, are they called different things when there's one or two?"
> "What if there's three? Daiyousei, what's a three-hue?"

> Shinki nods.
Quote
orz
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Maybe I'll be as big as the moon by then.

---

HamiDai:

> Look curious.
> "Don't want to ask, or don't want to change?"

---

HecaDai:

> "What place is it, then? I don't know any other red places...except for maybe Miss Remilia's place..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh, that's good! Miss Koishi is really helpful.

---

RenBug:

> "Anyway, do you want us to rejoin you?"

MerryBug:

> "I'd understand if you didn't want to, but it would make things a lot easier."
> You have Luna continue.
> They'd probably attack then...

> "I don't want to change."
> "Why not?" Aya asks.
> Hatate pauses.

> "Otherworlds. It's not color-based."

> Koishi starts off away from the group.

> "S-Shouldn't you be caring for the baby?" Maribel asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2017, 04:27:34 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) I wonder if it would even have any effect on me if they did, though. At this size, anything they did might just bounce right off.

---

HamiDai:

> "...uh...w-well, if you don't want to change, then you don't have to."

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh."
> Scrunch up our face a bit.
> "I have no idea what it could be, then..."

---

YamaBug:

> Is Yamame back to true pure normal? Or does she at least still have our additions (extra parts, larger chest, longer hair, taller)?
> (T) But yeah, um, I'm really really sorry, Miss Yamame. I overdid it again and it make you feel all upset and unhappy...and it looks like you got seen, too...

---

RenBug:

> Wave a hand dismissively.
> "Oh, that's not a problem."

MerryBug:

> "The main me is doing that."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 20, 2017, 04:38:33 AM
Florida:
>"How long have they been out?"

>Do we have any Dais in the Hypervessel?

Prime
>Beat
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 04:46:09 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) I wonder if it would even have any effect on me if they did, though. At this size, anything they did might just bounce right off.

---

HamiDai:

> "...uh...w-well, if you don't want to change, then you don't have to."

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh."
> Scrunch up our face a bit.
> "I have no idea what it could be, then..."

---

YamaBug:

> Is Yamame back to true pure normal? Or does she at least still have our additions (extra parts, larger chest, longer hair, taller)?
> (T) But yeah, um, I'm really really sorry, Miss Yamame. I overdid it again and it make you feel all upset and unhappy...and it looks like you got seen, too...

---

RenBug:

> Wave a hand dismissively.
> "Oh, that's not a problem."

MerryBug:

> "The main me is doing that."
> I'm sure they have some plan for something like this...

> There's silence.

> "Well, these two are for the moon and the Earth." Hecatia motions.

> She is purely normal again.
> Yamame doesn't respond.

> "Y-You can't just wave it off like it's not a problem. What if one of you gets in trouble or something happens?"
Florida:
>"How long have they been out?"

>Do we have any Dais in the Hypervessel?

Prime
>Beat
> "A few hours.
> "Are we going to visit creator?"

> You believe RikaDai 2 is in Rika's room...

> The kids finish and watch the small fairy.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2017, 10:56:17 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Lady Luna? Are you okay?"

---

HamiDai:

> "It's up to you."

---

HecaDai:

> "Ohhhhhh."
> Blink.
> "Hey, what would happen if you put more than one on your head at once? Would you get all their powerses?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Anyway, once this is all done, I'll go away for good if you want me to.

---

RenBug:

> Frown a bit.
> "Well, that would be a problem, yeah."

MerryBug:

> "But us being here wouldn't make a difference."

RenBug:

> "The main me and the rest of my family and some of my friends are already with the baby right now."

MerryBug:

> "They could do something about it if something happened."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 20, 2017, 12:43:37 PM
Prime:

> "She's your new sister..."
> Blink.
> "W-We still need a name, though..."

===

SekiDai:

> Hum a song while we observe to lessen our stress.

===

RinDai:

> "N-No, it's erhu... It's an instrument... I'm looking for the person that was with me when you girls were watching us. Remember?"
> Describe her.

===

LoveDai:

> "I do also have another question, this one more, uh, serious I guess..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 01:24:41 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Lady Luna? Are you okay?"

---

HamiDai:

> "It's up to you."

---

HecaDai:

> "Ohhhhhh."
> Blink.
> "Hey, what would happen if you put more than one on your head at once? Would you get all their powerses?"
> "Yea, I guess." Luna says.

> "Uh, r-right." Hatate answers.

> Hecatia shakes her head.
> "I change bodies with these. They don't all go there at once."
YamaBug (T):

> Anyway, once this is all done, I'll go away for good if you want me to.

---

RenBug:

> Frown a bit.
> "Well, that would be a problem, yeah."

MerryBug:

> "But us being here wouldn't make a difference."

RenBug:

> "The main me and the rest of my family and some of my friends are already with the baby right now."

MerryBug:

> "They could do something about it if something happened."
> "Y-Yes. I don't want to see you again anymore." Yamame decides. It might've been bad if I didn't say anything...
> Yuugi looks over.

> Maribel still looks upset.
> "I sort of agree with Merry... You shouldn't be taking a risk like this." Renko says.
Prime:

> "She's your new sister..."
> Blink.
> "W-We still need a name, though..."

===

SekiDai:

> Hum a song while we observe to lessen our stress.

===

RinDai:

> "N-No, it's erhu... It's an instrument... I'm looking for the person that was with me when you girls were watching us. Remember?"
> Describe her.

===

LoveDai:

> "I do also have another question, this one more, uh, serious I guess..."
> There's silence.
> Kono looks over to Letty.
> "Hm?" She asks, prompting the others to look at her as well.

> You hum where you are and continue to observe.

> You describe in hopes that she hadn't made them forget.
> "She's not here." They say.

> "Huh?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 20, 2017, 01:26:54 PM
//RIP our friendship with Yamame. :<

Prime:

>What are the others doing ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 01:30:04 PM
//RIP our friendship with Yamame. :<

Prime:

>What are the others doing ?
> They're looking to Letty.
> "Why don't you suggest a name Letty?" Kono asks.
> "Me?"
> "You helped Dai-chan and Cirno a lot." Kono nods.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 20, 2017, 01:43:04 PM
//Ah well. 'Tis unfortunate, but I've no one to blame but myself.

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, okay. It was just, you were quiet for a while."

---

HamiDai:

> Look to Aya, then back to Hatate.

---

HecaDai:

> "Have you ever tried?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Sniff.
> Okay...sorry...

---

RenBug:

> "What risk?"

MerryBug:

> "I don't understand."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 20, 2017, 01:59:53 PM
//So long, Spidey :fail:

Prime:

> Look as well to Letty.

===

SekiDai:

> Keep observing. Make a note if we ever find her.

===

RinDai:

> "You know where she went?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Do you know how I can make, uh, my own 'dimension' to call it in someway? Like how you made Makai..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 02:13:30 PM
//Ah well. 'Tis unfortunate, but I've no one to blame but myself.

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, okay. It was just, you were quiet for a while."

---

HamiDai:

> Look to Aya, then back to Hatate.

---

HecaDai:

> "Have you ever tried?"
> "Oh. Sorry."

> You glance.
> Momiji makes sleeping noises amidst the silence/

> "Maybe."
YamaBug (T):

> Sniff.
> Okay...sorry...

---

RenBug:

> "What risk?"

MerryBug:

> "I don't understand."
> Yamame does not respond.
> Will it be over now?

> "N-Nevermind." Renko says.
//So long, Spidey :fail:

Prime:

> Look as well to Letty.

===

SekiDai:

> Keep observing. Make a note if we ever find her.

===

RinDai:

> "You know where she went?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Do you know how I can make, uh, my own 'dimension' to call it in someway? Like how you made Makai..."
> "I'm not sure I can think of one."

> You continue.

> "Nope."

> "You'll have to figure out on your own." Shinki says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 20, 2017, 02:22:11 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "That's okay, Lady Luna. As long as you're alright!"

---

HamiDai:

> Recreate our Koa clone, MiniHami.

MiniHami:

> Grow ourselves as appropriate to match HamiDai's size.

HamiDai:

> "Hey, out of curiosity, did Hamiya think about growing her hair out on her own? Or did any of you have the same idea?"

---

HecaDai:

> Think about whether or not Hecatia has ever tried to put more than one of her orbs on her head at a time.
> "You should try it! Maybe some neat stuff will happen to your bodies if you do!"

---

YamaBug (F):

> Though maybe leaving for good is a bit much...just for a while might be better, so she can think about what she's done.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Look confused, then shrug.

RenBug:

> "Well, okay."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 02:51:59 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "That's okay, Lady Luna. As long as you're alright!"

---

HamiDai:

> Recreate our Koa clone, MiniHami.

MiniHami:

> Grow ourselves as appropriate to match HamiDai's size.

HamiDai:

> "Hey, out of curiosity, did Hamiya think about growing her hair out on her own? Or did any of you have the same idea?"
> "Yea."

> You create a Koa clone and have her grow.
> "Not sure I recall..." Aya says.
> "My hair's fine... isn't it?" Hatate asks.
HecaDai:

> Think about whether or not Hecatia has ever tried to put more than one of her orbs on her head at a time.
> "You should try it! Maybe some neat stuff will happen to your bodies if you do!"

---

YamaBug (F):

> Though maybe leaving for good is a bit much...just for a while might be better, so she can think about what she's done.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Look confused, then shrug.

RenBug:

> "Well, okay."
> You think...
> I-It seems to be maybe still.
> "I'll think about it." Hecatia nods.

> I need to think about what's going on now. Stay with Suika or someone...
> "You're really shaken up huh?" Yuugi asks.
> "Y-Yea..." Yamame says.
> "Don't like seeing you like this. You can't just pull a big change like this. It's like you're someone completely different!"
> "Sorry."
> "Don't be. Just stop worrying and know that you'll be fine now. Nothing's gonna happen."
> "Yup." Suika says. "You're not gonna go crazy again."

> "Okay what?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 20, 2017, 02:58:45 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Good!"

---

HamiDai:

> "Huh? Well, of course we all think so, Hatate. Why, were you thinking of changing it up?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Okay~"
> Prepare and cast a spell that prompts Hecatia to try putting the blue orb on her head alongside the red orb that's already there.

---

YamaBug:

> Think about what Yamame told Yuugi and Suika that would make them say those things.

---

RenBug:

> "We still don't understand what the concern is."

MerryBug:

> "But you told us not to mind, so we won't."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 20, 2017, 03:40:59 PM
Prime:

> "... Leticia? Just an idea."

===

ExperiDai:

> Are we at the school?

===

RinDai:

> "Mmr..."
> Start to observe the Misty Lake, and around our house, in an attempt to find Rin.

===

LoveDai:

> "Oww... Well, can you at least tell me if it's possible?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 06:00:21 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Good!"

---

HamiDai:

> "Huh? Well, of course we all think so, Hatate. Why, were you thinking of changing it up?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Okay~"
> Prepare and cast a spell that prompts Hecatia to try putting the blue orb on her head alongside the red orb that's already there.
> You have Luna continue.

> "No."

> You prepare and cast.
> Hecatia raises the blue orb for a moment, before letting it rest by setting it back down.
> "Hm."
YamaBug:

> Think about what Yamame told Yuugi and Suika that would make them say those things.

---

RenBug:

> "We still don't understand what the concern is."

MerryBug:

> "But you told us not to mind, so we won't."
> You think...
> Yamame does not know if anything aside from what was just said would cause that.

> "Oh."
Prime:

> "... Leticia? Just an idea."

===

ExperiDai:

> Are we at the school?

===

RinDai:

> "Mmr..."
> Start to observe the Misty Lake, and around our house, in an attempt to find Rin.

===

LoveDai:

> "Oww... Well, can you at least tell me if it's possible?"
> Kono shrugs.

> You are near it and it is in view.

> You observe to search...

> Shinki just giggles a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 20, 2017, 06:19:32 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Would the people on the moon really be prepared for something like this? I can't imagine they've ever seen anything like it before.

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, okay."

---

HecaDai:

> "Hmm?"
> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.

---

YamaBug (F):

> I'll just have to deal with her later.

---

RenBug:

> "Yup!"

MerryBug:

> "So, anyway, our question still stands..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 20, 2017, 07:56:10 PM
//Raf, are we on good terms with Yumemi again? The Twins want to see their creator.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 20, 2017, 08:12:28 PM
(http://i65.tinypic.com/nej05i.png)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 20, 2017, 08:21:28 PM
Prime:

> Caress the baby.
> "Something will come up..."

//So, uh... Names for the baby?

===

RinDai:

> Continue.

===

ExperiDai:

> Continue until we reach it.

===

LoveDai:

> "I guess that's another no..."
> Pout, but then smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 09:04:59 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Would the people on the moon really be prepared for something like this? I can't imagine they've ever seen anything like it before.

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, okay."

---

HecaDai:

> "Hmm?"
> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.
> "Something this large at least. But maybe I'm overestimating."

> Aya gets up and stretches.

> "Oh nothing~" Seems she is doing something...
Prime:

> Caress the baby.
> "Something will come up..."

//So, uh... Names for the baby?

===

RinDai:

> Continue.

===

ExperiDai:

> Continue until we reach it.

===

LoveDai:

> "I guess that's another no..."
> Pout, but then smile.
> You resume.

> You continue.

> You arrive at the outside of the school.

> "I just like not telling."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 20, 2017, 09:09:36 PM
YamaBug (F):

> I'll just have to deal with her later.

---

RenBug:

> "Yup!"

MerryBug:

> "So, anyway, our question still stands..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2017, 09:16:37 PM
YamaBug (F):

> I'll just have to deal with her later.

---

RenBug:

> "Yup!"

MerryBug:

> "So, anyway, our question still stands..."
> I don't want to have to deal with her again...

> "Question?" Maribel asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 20, 2017, 09:23:09 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Huh?"

---

HamiDai:

> Are any of the tengu clothed at all?
> "Hmm...hey, Aya, can we try something like last night again? Not, like, anything so lewd, but something similar."

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh, okay."
> Think about what Hecatia thinks we're doing.
> Continue listening to Hecatia's active thoughts.

---

YamaBug (F):

> But she's still here for the time being, anyway...

---

RenBug:

> "Whether or not you wanted us to rejoin you."

MerryBug:

> Nod.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 20, 2017, 09:47:46 PM
//Uh, pretty sure things are alright now, from what i could tell, Rika convinced Yumemi that we only wanna help it seems, at least i theorize.

Rikadai-chan and Sumidai-chan:

>We are still doing our own stuffs and thingies right ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 20, 2017, 10:14:29 PM
ExperiDai:

> Enter the school and start searching for Keine.

===

RinDai:

> Keep looking.

===

LoveDai:

> Giggle.
> "I wouldn't like to say that I prefer if you don't tell me, but I guess if I find that out myself will make what I'm planning the more special."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 21, 2017, 12:35:53 AM
Florida:
>Nod
>"We should be able to soon, hopefully."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 21, 2017, 12:37:44 AM
//Not discussing names for the baby?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2017, 03:27:28 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Huh?"

---

HamiDai:

> Are any of the tengu clothed at all?
> "Hmm...hey, Aya, can we try something like last night again? Not, like, anything so lewd, but something similar."

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh, okay."
> Think about what Hecatia thinks we're doing.
> Continue listening to Hecatia's active thoughts.
> "If you're so interested in the moon, you should try asking about it from people." Luna says.

> Yes, they are all clothed.
> "Uh, like what?"

> You think...
> Hecatia thinks you're using some magic on her.
> What's her goal? Get me to take her to Hell?
YamaBug (F):

> But she's still here for the time being, anyway...

---

RenBug:

> "Whether or not you wanted us to rejoin you."

MerryBug:

> Nod.
> I gotta be careful...
> "Heey. You're getting quiet." Yuugi says.
> "Sorry."

> "Oh."
> "I think you should be spending you time with your child instead..." Maribel says.
//Uh, pretty sure things are alright now, from what i could tell, Rika convinced Yumemi that we only wanna help it seems, at least i theorize.

Rikadai-chan and Sumidai-chan:

>We are still doing our own stuffs and thingies right ?
> Yes.
ExperiDai:

> Enter the school and start searching for Keine.

===

RinDai:

> Keep looking.

===

LoveDai:

> Giggle.
> "I wouldn't like to say that I prefer if you don't tell me, but I guess if I find that out myself will make what I'm planning the more special."
> You-
> It's locked.

> You continue your search.

> "Oh?"
Florida:
>Nod
>"We should be able to soon, hopefully."
> "Thank you." Both speak.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 21, 2017, 03:44:19 AM
ExperiDai:

> Well dammit! We just left for a couple of minutes and everyone vanished!
> Is there anyone near the entrance of the school?

===

RinDai:

> Keep looking.
> Start crying.

===

LoveDai:

> "Can't say much, since I don't want eavesdroppers to say it out loud..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2017, 03:49:03 AM
ExperiDai:

> Well dammit! We just left for a couple of minutes and everyone vanished!
> Is there anyone near the entrance of the school?

===

RinDai:

> Keep looking.
> Start crying.

===

LoveDai:

> "Can't say much, since I don't want eavesdroppers to say it out loud..."
> Yes, but not anyone you know.

> You keep searching the village.
> You break into tears, causing the fairies to rush in and comfort you.

> Shinki looks around for a moment.
> "Right..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 21, 2017, 03:58:43 AM
ExperiDai:

> Approach to this people and greet them.
> "G-Good day... Uhm... Sorry for intruding, but any of you have saw Miss Keine?"
> Describe her if by any means they don't know her.

===

RinDai:

> We didn't found anything when Omni-Observing the Misty Lake, right?

===

LoveDai:

> "Maybe I could tell you in a more private place..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 21, 2017, 04:17:26 AM
//What names do you all suggest  ???
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 21, 2017, 04:20:25 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, okay."

---

HamiDai:

> "Something else. Hmm...your wings, maybe? Or maybe your hair?"

---

HecaDai:

> Resume omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that makes it so every time we magically impulse her to do something, she thinks it was her idea.
> Gesture to the bench.
> "Hey, is it okay if I sit next to you?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> At least she won't do anything else...

---

RenBug:

> Frown a bit.
> "That's the thing, though."

MerryBug:

> Frown a bit.
> "We already are."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 21, 2017, 04:30:07 AM
//So far, I have only recommended 'Ciel' and 'Leticia' (The latter was because everyone looked at Letty, hoping she had any idea, thus this name came to my mind.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 21, 2017, 04:35:54 AM
//"Hope" and "Angel" were ideas I thought of... We could also do a name related to the seed too... but can't think of any good ones...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 21, 2017, 04:44:07 AM
Prime:

> "Her name will be Trigonella foenum-graecum!"


//Kiseki? (Miracle) :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2017, 07:48:09 AM
ExperiDai:

> Approach to this people and greet them.
> "G-Good day... Uhm... Sorry for intruding, but any of you have saw Miss Keine?"
> Describe her if by any means they don't know her.

===

RinDai:

> We didn't found anything when Omni-Observing the Misty Lake, right?

===

LoveDai:

> "Maybe I could tell you in a more private place..."
> "...No." One man shakes his head.
> The others don't speak.

> No Rin yet.

> Shinki shrugs.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, okay."

---

HamiDai:

> "Something else. Hmm...your wings, maybe? Or maybe your hair?"
---

HecaDai:

> Resume omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that makes it so every time we magically impulse her to do something, she thinks it was her idea.
> Gesture to the bench.
> "Hey, is it okay if I sit next to you?"
> You have Luna continue.

> "You mean for growing? Or was the last thing, er, that thing?" Aya asks.

> You resume.
> You prepare and cast.
> Hecatia nods.
YamaBug (F):

> At least she won't do anything else...

---

RenBug:

> Frown a bit.
> "That's the thing, though."

MerryBug:

> Frown a bit.
> "We already are."
> I think...
> "Here." Koishi speaks, holding a pouch.
> "Huh?" Suika questions.
> "Oh, you got it..." Yuugi takes the pouch, shaking it a bit.
> "See? You can have faith in me!" Koishi waves her arms.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 21, 2017, 10:51:39 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) This would be even nicer with more arms.

---

HamiDai:

> "That thing, yeah. I kinda wanna see what it's like with your wings!"

---

HecaDai:

> "Thanks!"
> Have a seat next to Hecatia.

---

YamaBug (F):

> Well, at least this worked out.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Wait for a response to our dialogue.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on June 21, 2017, 03:31:26 PM
ExperiDai:

> "O-Oh... Okay, thanks... And sorry, again..."
> Depart.
> Okay, we went faaar astray of our main purpose of existence. Time to search for a clothes shop! Gotta redesign our dress!

===

RinDai:

> Prepare and cast a locator spell to find Rin.

===

LoveDai:

> "I think you have to know about this..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 21, 2017, 04:28:22 PM
//Wonder what Koishi is up to.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2017, 04:31:41 PM
//If I had to guess, I'd say she's distracting Yamame away from visiting Satori.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 21, 2017, 04:35:04 PM
//Hmmm... then what about the fusion feeling we had.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 21, 2017, 06:17:31 PM
// raf and Kilga,  do you have name ideas or like any of the names already suggested?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2017, 06:23:44 PM
//Full disclosure: I haven't been paying attention since I don't really care one way or the other. <_< If you want a name for a product of us bending reality in order to do something that's not supposed to be possible just because we really wanted to do it, though, then my suggestion is Bethesda.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 21, 2017, 06:26:04 PM
//If you want a name for a product of us bending reality in order to do something that's not supposed to be possible just because we really wanted to do it, though, then my suggestion is Bethesda.

//Isn't that what you do on a daily basis here ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2017, 06:26:51 PM
//Yeah, but I've never had to name it. I'm also not criticizing the process, if that's what you're thinking, merely offering an explanation as to why I suggested the name I did.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 21, 2017, 06:30:03 PM
Bethesda.
//lol
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 21, 2017, 06:35:51 PM
//Don't worry. It's a beautiful name even if it's not selected :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 21, 2017, 06:38:08 PM
//Hmm... Amira ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2017, 01:10:55 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) This would be even nicer with more arms.

---

HamiDai:

> "That thing, yeah. I kinda wanna see what it's like with your wings!"
> I have enough... It's not like I'm trying to enjoy all of it. right now.

> "That's what you want to do today?"
HecaDai:

> "Thanks!"
> Have a seat next to Hecatia.

---

YamaBug (F):

> Well, at least this worked out.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Wait for a response to our dialogue.

> You sit down.

> So far...
> "So?" Koishi asks.
> "I guess it'd be fine. It's not like we can't still go to Satori." Yuugi says. "Go ahead Yamame."
> "What exactly is she going to do anyways?" Suika asks.
> "Did you want her out of you?" Koishi looks to Yamame. "Or do you wanna forget that stuff?" Koishi sways.
> "Out of you?" Yuugi questions.
> "Or anything even!" Koishi says. "OH!" She stops. "Don't say a thing. I already know!"

> "I-I said instead..."
ExperiDai:

> "O-Oh... Okay, thanks... And sorry, again..."
> Depart.
> Okay, we went faaar astray of our main purpose of existence. Time to search for a clothes shop! Gotta redesign our dress!

===

RinDai:

> Prepare and cast a locator spell to find Rin.

===

LoveDai:

> "I think you have to know about this..."
> You leave...

> You prepare and cast...
> She seems to be somewhere near the Youkai Mountain.

> "I do now?"
> "About what?" Yumeko asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2017, 01:26:03 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) I've gotten pretty massive, though.

---

HamiDai:

> Look uncertain.
> "It's not like it would take very long..."

---

HecaDai:

> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Miss Koishi's really good...

---

RenBug:

> "Oh."

MerryBug:

> "I guess we can stay out here, then."

RenBug:

> "Won't go anywhere, don't worry!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 22, 2017, 01:58:07 AM
//Raf, could you please set it up so that I can bring the twins to Yumemi? I don't really know what's going on in the hypervessel and the Dais there belong to you.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 22, 2017, 02:05:31 AM
ExperiDai:

> Prepare and cast (if insignificant) a miracle which will allow us to have knowledge of how tailoring works, as well as having abilities to exercise actions regarding that.
>> If it is not insignificant, then how much it will cost?
> Wander the village in the meantime.

===

RinDai:

> Do we know if she was in movement or in place?
> Depart with RInBug to where Rin is.

===

SekiDai:

> Lazy way: On!
> Prepare and cast a locator spell to find Sekibanki.

===

LoveDai:

> "Well, I could tell you and Miss Yumeko about it any time you want, but it still has to be in a more private place. It's very important and special for me, and I guess that, taking into account your position, you need to know."
> Smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 22, 2017, 06:13:44 AM
//Raf, could you please set it up so that I can bring the twins to Yumemi? I don't really know what's going on in the hypervessel and the Dais there belong to you.

//Well, i don't think that saying they "belong to me" is the right term, sure i made them and 90% of what they did was from me, but i don't wanna hold a monopoly over them.

Rikadai-chan:

>What are we up to ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2017, 07:08:51 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) I've gotten pretty massive, though.

---

HamiDai:

> Look uncertain.
> "It's not like it would take very long..."

---

HecaDai:

> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.
> We've just been doing this the whole time...

> "Alright..."

> I wonder what she really wants to do...
ExperiDai:

> Prepare and cast (if insignificant) a miracle which will allow us to have knowledge of how tailoring works, as well as having abilities to exercise actions regarding that.
>> If it is not insignificant, then how much it will cost?
> Wander the village in the meantime.

===

RinDai:

> Do we know if she was in movement or in place?
> Depart with RInBug to where Rin is.

===

SekiDai:

> Lazy way: On!
> Prepare and cast a locator spell to find Sekibanki.

===

LoveDai:

> "Well, I could tell you and Miss Yumeko about it any time you want, but it still has to be in a more private place. It's very important and special for me, and I guess that, taking into account your position, you need to know."
> Smile.
> You prepare and cast.
> Then continue wandering...

> You do not.
> You head off.

> You prepare and cast.
> She seems to be in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost.

> "You're not trying anything against Makai or Lady Shinki, are you?" Yumeko asks.
//Well, i don't think that saying they "belong to me" is the right term, sure i made them and 90% of what they did was from me, but i don't wanna hold a monopoly over them.

Rikadai-chan:

>What are we up to ?
> You are sitting in Rika's room, waiting for her walk to finish...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2017, 09:54:52 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Maybe we should do this instead of going to the moon?

---

HamiDai:

> What size are we? Our regular size, or something smaller?
> Smile and nod.
> "Okay!"

---

HecaDai:

> Lean back a bit in our seat (assuming there's a back to the bench).
> Relax and give a contented sigh, staring off into space ahead of us.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that impulses her to ogle us up and down. Listen to her thoughts as she does so.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Miss Koishi's really good...

---

RenBug:

> "Oh."

MerryBug:

> "I guess we can stay out here, then."

RenBug:

> "Won't go anywhere, don't worry!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 22, 2017, 12:12:42 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Go find Yumemi, yet again, try her room first.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 22, 2017, 12:57:03 PM
ExperiDai:

> Ponder places where we could get materials to redesign our dresses... Without, uh, relying on money...

===

RinDais:

> Actually, quickly omni-observe that place, and then warp there at a clear spot.
> Look around for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> Warp at a clear spot at the entrance of the Bamboo Forest.
> Start wandering it if there isn't anyone at the surroundings.

===

LoveDai:

> Shake head vigorously.
> "Nope! Never in the evers! It's actually a good thing!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2017, 01:50:24 PM
//What's this, like, the 7th time I've only missed a portion of yours  :smokedcheese:
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Maybe we should do this instead of going to the moon?

---

HamiDai:

> What size are we? Our regular size, or something smaller?
> Smile and nod.
> "Okay!"

---

HecaDai:

> Lean back a bit in our seat (assuming there's a back to the bench).
> Relax and give a contented sigh, staring off into space ahead of us.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that impulses her to ogle us up and down. Listen to her thoughts as she does so.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Miss Koishi's really good...

---

RenBug:

> "Oh."

MerryBug:

> "I guess we can stay out here, then."

RenBug:

> "Won't go anywhere, don't worry!"
> It's not really us doing it as much as just me.

> You are Original Daiyousei size.
> Aya begins to undress.

> You lean back and relax on the bench.
> There's not as much people in this area now.
> You prepare and cast.
> Hecatia looks over at you.
> Maybe she's just trying to set a good impression. I'd rather be more truthful with her though.

> Koishi puts a hand on Yamame.
> "Uh..."
> "Aww. You changed your mind." Koishi looks upset. "I can still help though."
> "I-It's fine." Changed my mind? About what? Yamame says.
> "But you won't have faith in me if I don't help." Koishi pouts.
> "Why do you want to be trusted so much all of a sudden? Or is there something we're missing?" Yuugi asks.

> "Make sure you pay attention to the child then." Maribel says.
Rikadai-chan:

>Go find Yumemi, yet again, try her room first.
> You head out and to Yumemi's room.
> It's closed. You could've sworn the Strawberry Stop was open 24/7...
ExperiDai:

> Ponder places where we could get materials to redesign our dresses... Without, uh, relying on money...

===

RinDais:

> Actually, quickly omni-observe that place, and then warp there at a clear spot.
> Look around for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> Warp at a clear spot at the entrance of the Bamboo Forest.
> Start wandering it if there isn't anyone at the surroundings.

===

LoveDai:

> Shake head vigorously.
> "Nope! Never in the evers! It's actually a good thing!"
> You ponder...
> Alice makes clothes for her dolls, so she could help... you think.

> You observe and warp.
> Ah, you remember this place now. It's that one place you and Tokiko went to to deliver that box.
> Some amount of the population there jumps upon noticing your arrival.

> You warp.
> And start to wander.

> "How so?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 22, 2017, 01:55:23 PM
LunaDai:

> Lie down on Luna's chest where we are.
> Stretch a bit, relax, and settle in a bit.

LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Though she seems to be enjoying it too.

---

HamiDai:

> What's 'Tater up to?
> Change back to our new normal size and look.

MiniHami:

> Once HamiDai has changed, match her size and look, then go back to watching Aya.

---

HecaDai:

> Think about what Hecatia means by being 'more truthful'.

---

YamaBug (T):

> U-um...you can trust Miss Koishi, Miss Yamame...she won't do stuff like I would...

---

RenBug:

> "Of course!"

MerryBug:

> "We're doing that right now, in fact."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2017, 02:03:09 PM
LunaDai:

> Lie down on Luna's chest where we are.
> Stretch a bit, relax, and settle in a bit.

LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Though she seems to be enjoying it too.

---

HamiDai:

> What's 'Tater up to?
> Change back to our new normal size and look.

MiniHami:

> Once HamiDai has changed, match her size and look, then go back to watching Aya.

---

HecaDai:

> Think about what Hecatia means by being 'more truthful'.
> You lie down and stretch, before getting comfy.
> She's got the easier part...

> Hatate has her phone facing Aya, and is watching her as well.
> You return to your more recent appearance.

> You think...
> Hecatia means without the use of what you seem to pause for.
YamaBug (T):

> U-um...you can trust Miss Koishi, Miss Yamame...she won't do stuff like I would...

---

RenBug:

> "Of course!"

MerryBug:

> "We're doing that right now, in fact."
> Yamame looks uncomfortable.
> "Okay..." Yamame says. I don't even know what she's going to do...
> Koishi smiles, and after a bit, taps Yamame's shoulder.
> "There. All better." Koishi hops back.
> "So, what'd you do?" Suika asks.

> "Okay." Maribel nods.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 22, 2017, 02:12:12 PM
ExperiDai:

> Continue wandering.
> Do we know of any library here?

===

RinDais:

> Look around and giggle.
> "Sorry for that, people."
> Start to search for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> Make a game note if we find ANYONE.

===

LoveDai:

> "Well, it's something that probably will make Miss Shinki be happy and proud of..."
> Pause.
> "I-I hope so, at least..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 22, 2017, 02:23:25 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) I'm surprised I can even move at this size. I'd be stuck in place for sure back in Gensokyo.

---

HamiDai:

> Let Aya finish up and reveal her wings.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that prompts her to be more truthful with us regarding her current concern.

---

YamaBug:

> Do we feel any different?
> Does Yamame feel any different?
> (T) Huh...

---

HifuuBugs:

> Find some out-of-the-way places to get comfortable, and then do so.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 22, 2017, 03:43:49 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Knock.
>"Yumemi-chan , two person would like to see you."

//Here is your window.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2017, 04:00:05 PM
ExperiDai:

> Continue wandering.
> Do we know of any library here?

===

RinDais:

> Look around and giggle.
> "Sorry for that, people."
> Start to search for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> Make a game note if we find ANYONE.

===

LoveDai:

> "Well, it's something that probably will make Miss Shinki be happy and proud of..."
> Pause.
> "I-I hope so, at least..."
> You continue.
> You do not.

> You start to search...
> However, the only odd one out you find is Rika.

> You continue, before you and Sekibanki notice each other. She wasn't very far in...

> "Hm?"
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) I'm surprised I can even move at this size. I'd be stuck in place for sure back in Gensokyo.

---

HamiDai:

> Let Aya finish up and reveal her wings.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that prompts her to be more truthful with us regarding her current concern.

---

YamaBug:

> Do we feel any different?
> Does Yamame feel any different?
> (T) Huh...

---

HifuuBugs:

> Find some out-of-the-way places to get comfortable, and then do so.
> ...I should probably decline something like this next time. It feels good, but it's not something I'd like to know I did...

> Aya finishes, then reveals her wings.
> "Alright..." She says.

> You prepare and cast.
> "Are you... still going to be doing that?" Hecatia turns.

> No.
> She seems a bit less uncomfortable, you think.
> "Just don't talk about that thingy anymore." Koishi says.
> "...Eh?" Suika asks.
> "If you need something again, find me!" Koishi starts walking off, satisfied. "Getting faith should be easy here. Maybe animals can give it too."

> You head to a point of the room and sit down.
> "Do you want a pillow?" Renko asks.
Rikadai-chan:

>Knock.
>"Yumemi-chan , two person would like to see you."

//Here is your window.
> You knock.
> "Hey, did you plant those seeds yet?" You hear Yumemi.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 22, 2017, 04:04:24 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Not yet, she is having some issues to work with right now, anyways, remember those Mimi-chans ?"

//Ooooh, so Koishi wants to become a goddess too, huh.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 22, 2017, 04:06:24 PM
LadyBug:

> (F) Though I do still want to see just how large I can get out here.
> Stop poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> Glance up.
> "Oh, are you done, Lady Luna?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, here we go! I wonder how we're all gonna look."
> Warp our life energy inside Aya's left wing specifically.

MiniHami:

> Warp our life energy inside Aya's right wing specifically.

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Assuming we successfully joined Aya's wings, examine ourselves and Aya.
> Try listening to Aya's thoughts.

---

HecaDai:

> "Huh? Doing what?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Wow...

---

RenBug:

> "Sure."

MerryBug:

> "If you don't mind sparing one."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 22, 2017, 04:30:41 PM
>Keep Omnivisioning Koishi.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 22, 2017, 04:42:41 PM
Florida
>"Alright, we can see her very soon"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 22, 2017, 04:51:01 PM
ExperiDai:

> Try to look for one! We gotta know who's going to make that book about fairies!

===

RinDais:

> ... Rika?
> What is she doing?

===

SekiDai:

> Slowly gasp in happiness.
> "My masteeer!"
> Cling to her head.

> Is she doing something in particular?

===

LoveDai:

> "Rememeber I can't tell right now~."
> _
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 22, 2017, 10:43:33 PM
//Oh yeah.

Prime:

>Since all is well, split off Koishidai-chan from us.

Koishidai-chan:

>Prepare for an tackle hug at Koishi, then warp behind her and go for it !
>"Huuuuug !"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2017, 10:59:49 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Not yet, she is having some issues to work with right now, anyways, remember those Mimi-chans ?"

//Ooooh, so Koishi wants to become a goddess too, huh.
> "Which ones?"
LadyBug:

> (F) Though I do still want to see just how large I can get out here.
> Stop poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> Glance up.
> "Oh, are you done, Lady Luna?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, here we go! I wonder how we're all gonna look."
> Warp our life energy inside Aya's left wing specifically.

MiniHami:

> Warp our life energy inside Aya's right wing specifically.

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Assuming we successfully joined Aya's wings, examine ourselves and Aya.
> Try listening to Aya's thoughts.
> You have Luna stop.
> It is something I recommended to her... "Well, I'm wondering a bit of how we're doing things. Are we really going to go to the moon like this? You don't really seem that excited to."

> You fuse with Aya's wings in specific.
> You then examine yourselves.
> Aya's wings now seem more like your wings do. You do seem to be able to see this time, at least.
> I wonder how many more times we'll do this... It is really interesting at least. In a bit of a twisted way...
HecaDai:

> "Huh? Doing what?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Wow...

---

RenBug:

> "Sure."

MerryBug:

> "If you don't mind sparing one."
> "When you stop suddenly."

> "Do you still have your problem?" Yuugi asks.
> Yamame looks in confusion to Yuugi.
> "So she's cured?" Suika questions.

> Maribel tosses a pillow over.
>Keep Omnivisioning Koishi.
//Oh yeah.

Prime:

>Since all is well, split off Koishidai-chan from us.

Koishidai-chan:

>Prepare for an tackle hug at Koishi, then warp behind her and go for it !
>"Huuuuug !"
> You do so and keep eyes on Koishi.
> You warp and dive!
> But Koishi casually sidesteps you and continues.
> "Congratulations." She says.
Florida
>"Alright, we can see her very soon"
> "Thank you."
ExperiDai:

> Try to look for one! We gotta know who's going to make that book about fairies!

===

RinDais:

> ... Rika?
> What is she doing?

===

SekiDai:

> Slowly gasp in happiness.
> "My masteeer!"
> Cling to her head.

> Is she doing something in particular?

===

LoveDai:

> "Rememeber I can't tell right now~."
> _
> You start looking for what might resemble a library...
> You wonder if Patchouli's making it... She does pretty much live in that library.

> She seems to be talking with one of the Kappa.

> You decapitate the poor girl.
> She just made eye contact with you. Neither of you had done anything yet.

> "Oh well." Shinki says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 22, 2017, 11:07:12 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Thanks hehe."
>Hug her anyways !
>"So i heard that you wanna try your hand at gathering faith ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"The ones that went to space."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2017, 11:08:28 PM
LunaDai:

> "Oh, no, we're not going to the moon like this! You asked to look normal when we get there, didn't you?"

---

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Are Aya's new wings larger than her normal ones?
> Do Aya's wings look like our whole body, or just our wings?

MiniHami:

> "Hey, it worked!"

HamiDai:

> "I wonder what else we could try like this!"

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh. Uh, sometimes, if I need to, I guess?"
> Frown a bit sadly.
> "I'm sorry if it bothers you, Miss Hecatia. I don't mean to, like, ignore you or anything."

---

YamaBug:

> Think about why Yamame is confused.
> Think about whether or not Yamame remembers we're inside her.

---

Whichever HifuuBug the pillow is being thrown at:

> Catch the pillow and set it up to be used comfortably.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 22, 2017, 11:14:30 PM
ExperiDai:

> We can visit her later, for now, explore for libraries in the Human Village!

===

RinDai:

> Do we know why Rika is here?

RinBug:

> Depart to search for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> "Uh... Good morning, Miss Sekibanki."
> Wave.

===

LoveDai:

> "Anyway."
> Perk up.
> "Oh, and I have other big announcement! We had another child!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 22, 2017, 11:52:34 PM
// will be at work for the next 4-5 hours or so, will post my commands on my break.

// if we are advancing between now and then, may I ask if a desync is possible until then?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 23, 2017, 02:05:43 AM
Florida:
>Get ready to warp, but don't actually do it.

Ruudai, Prime, Nannydai
>what's going on?

// will be back In 2-3 hours or so
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2017, 02:44:43 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Thanks hehe."
>Hug her anyways !
>"So i heard that you wanna try your hand at gathering faith ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"The ones that went to space."
> You continue to hug Koishi.
> "Maybe."

> Yumemi draws a blank.
LunaDai:

> "Oh, no, we're not going to the moon like this! You asked to look normal when we get there, didn't you?"

---

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Are Aya's new wings larger than her normal ones?
> Do Aya's wings look like our whole body, or just our wings?

MiniHami:

> "Hey, it worked!"

HamiDai:

> "I wonder what else we could try like this!"

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh. Uh, sometimes, if I need to, I guess?"
> Frown a bit sadly.
> "I'm sorry if it bothers you, Miss Hecatia. I don't mean to, like, ignore you or anything."

---

YamaBug:

> Think about why Yamame is confused.
> Think about whether or not Yamame remembers we're inside her.

---

Whichever HifuuBug the pillow is being thrown at:

> Catch the pillow and set it up to be used comfortably.
> "Yea..."

> Yes.
> They look like your wings. You think the color changes more to a skin-like color near it's base, as if it was skin turning into wings...
> Aya does not answer.
> I won't be able to get used to a change to my wings like this...

> "Hm. Would it be too much to ask for your full attention?" Hecatia asks.

> You think...
> Yamame does not understand what they mean by her problem.
> She does, it seems.

> You catch the pillow and set it down.
> The two watch.
ExperiDai:

> We can visit her later, for now, explore for libraries in the Human Village!

===

RinDai:

> Do we know why Rika is here?

RinBug:

> Depart to search for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> "Uh... Good morning, Miss Sekibanki."
> Wave.

===

LoveDai:

> "Anyway."
> Perk up.
> "Oh, and I have other big announcement! We had another child!"
> You continue.

> You don't.
> You head away to look for Rin.

> "Uh... Hi." Sekibanki raises her hand.

> "Congratulations." Shinki says.
Florida:
>Get ready to warp, but don't actually do it.

Ruudai, Prime, Nannydai
>what's going on?

// will be back In 2-3 hours or so
> You ready.

> The others are watching the small fairy.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 23, 2017, 03:07:10 AM
RinDai:

> Can we hear the conversation?
> Is something interesting happening in this 'village'?

===

RinBug:

> Cry because the original us is no longer following.
> Do we think there's a way where Rin could gather as much knowledge about fusion as us by just observing us? It isn't necessary to, you know, practice it and stuff?
> Keep looking for our dear and cute Rin to stalk her for all eternity... Lovely, of course~...

===

SekiDai:

> Approach so we are at a more reasonable distance to talk.
> "How are you today?"
> How much time has passed since the last time we talked to her?
> Have we ever tried to use the magic of Sekibanki?

===

LoveDai:

> "Thank you! If anytime you feel like it, you can come to visit us! We will have a nice chat and present to you the baby!"
> Smile.
> "You too, Miss Yumeko."

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 23, 2017, 03:07:51 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Why though ?"
>Poke her.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Uh... those from back when we had that... miscommunication..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2017, 03:13:14 AM
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell to determine how much growth magic will need to be flowed/warped into Luna's chest to un-grow it and return it to its original size.
> "Well, then, are you ready for that?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, hey, Aya, try retracting your wings."

MiniHami:

> "I wanna see what happens to us!"

---

HecaDai:

> Are we capable of speech and spell-casting at the same time?

---

YamaBug:

> Think about whether or not Yamame remembers swallowing all those rocks.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 23, 2017, 04:32:44 AM
>What's our new daughter doing?

RikaDai:
>Add: "You know, the ones you couldn't disable in time so Miss Reimu slapped some seals on 'em and I warped them into space?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on June 23, 2017, 04:56:44 AM
>What's our new daughter doing?

> Frigonella, I say!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2017, 08:13:31 AM
RinDai:

> Can we hear the conversation?
> Is something interesting happening in this 'village'?

===

RinBug:

> Cry because the original us is no longer following.
> Do we think there's a way where Rin could gather as much knowledge about fusion as us by just observing us? It isn't necessary to, you know, practice it and stuff?
> Keep looking for our dear and cute Rin to stalk her for all eternity... Lovely, of course~...

===

SekiDai:

> Approach so we are at a more reasonable distance to talk.
> "How are you today?"
> How much time has passed since the last time we talked to her?
> Have we ever tried to use the magic of Sekibanki?

===

LoveDai:

> "Thank you! If anytime you feel like it, you can come to visit us! We will have a nice chat and present to you the baby!"
> Smile.
> "You too, Miss Yumeko."
> No.

> Not that you notice. A fairy did just appear out of thin air like a glitchy eldritch abomination though...
> You aren't sure.
> You continue to wander around this place for Rin.

> You approach.
> You aren't sure.
> You don't think so.
> "Fine." Sekibanki replies, sitting down.

> "I'll consider it." Shinki says.
Koishidai-chan:

>"Why though ?"
>Poke her.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Uh... those from back when we had that... miscommunication..."
>What's our new daughter doing?

RikaDai:
>Add: "You know, the ones you couldn't disable in time so Miss Reimu slapped some seals on 'em and I warped them into space?"
> You poke.
> "It's a secret~" Koishi says.

> "Oh. Those." Yumemi answers.

> The Koyousei small fairy is still asleep, it seems... You wonder how long it's been sleeping.
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell to determine how much growth magic will need to be flowed/warped into Luna's chest to un-grow it and return it to its original size.
> "Well, then, are you ready for that?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, hey, Aya, try retracting your wings."

MiniHami:

> "I wanna see what happens to us!"

---

HecaDai:

> Are we capable of speech and spell-casting at the same time?

---

YamaBug:

> Think about whether or not Yamame remembers swallowing all those rocks.
> You prepare and cast.
> Oh. It'll be a lo~t...

> "Uh, I'd rather not try something like that while you're in there..." Aya says.

> You don't think so. Though, with other Dais doing things while you cast or vice versa, technically, you can...

> You think...
> She seems to vaguely remember...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2017, 08:42:58 AM
LunaDai:

> Do we have enough?
> Wait for a response to our question.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on HamiDai and MiniHami that makes it so they won't be killed or absorbed by Aya if Aya retracts her wings while they're inside her wings.

HamiDai:

> "Don't worry, it'll be perfectly safe! I've already made sure."

---

HecaDai:

> "Mmm...okay, Miss Hecatia, I'll do my best."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2017, 09:11:59 AM
LunaDai:

> Do we have enough?
> Wait for a response to our question.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on HamiDai and MiniHami that makes it so they won't be killed or absorbed by Aya if Aya retracts her wings while they're inside her wings.

HamiDai:

> "Don't worry, it'll be perfectly safe! I've already made sure."

---

HecaDai:

> "Mmm...okay, Miss Hecatia, I'll do my best."
> You might have to loop a bit...

> "Yea." I guess I can't nod or anything like this.

> You prepare and cast.

> "Mm...Okay." Aya complies.
> You feel yourself recede into Aya's back. The wings aren't there and it doesn't seem like her back is any different.

> "Thank you." Hecatia lightens up a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 23, 2017, 11:32:45 AM
//Why not just undo the adding miracle that you used for that in the first place ? That should bring her back to normal and save magic.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Well did you talk with your big sis about it already ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Anyways, turns out they reincarnated as fairy thanks to Daiyousei, and now they wanna see you."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2017, 12:06:35 PM
LunaDai:

> Float up and off of Luna just a little bit.
> "Okay! Since you wanted to see just how large we could get out here later, I'm just gonna pump shrinking magic into your chest, okay? That way we can just remove it later and you'll be back to this size really quickly."
> Create three Flan clones and have them warp the necessary amount of growth magic into Luna's chest to shrink it down to its normal size. (If they don't have enough, have them send all of their magic Luna's chest's way, then unmake them and remake them until Luna's chest is shrunken back to normal.)

---

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Where are we? Can we see or hear anything?
>> If we can see anything, examine how Aya looks now.

HamiDai:

> "Whoa..."

---

YamaBug:

> Stop time.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia, using HecaDai's perspective, that makes it so every time we magically impulse her to do something, she thinks it was her idea.
> Resume time.

HecaDai:

> "You're welcome!"

YamaBug:

> While HecaDai is talking, prepare and cast a spell that prompts Hecatia to try putting the blue orb on her head alongside the red orb that's already there.
> Then check back in on Yamame.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2017, 03:21:04 PM
//Why not just undo the adding miracle that you used for that in the first place ? That should bring her back to normal and save magic.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Well did you talk with your big sis about it already ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Anyways, turns out they reincarnated as fairy thanks to Daiyousei, and now they wanna see you."
> "Maybe."

> "Uh... Alright..."
LunaDai:

> Float up and off of Luna just a little bit.
> "Okay! Since you wanted to see just how large we could get out here later, I'm just gonna pump shrinking magic into your chest, okay? That way we can just remove it later and you'll be back to this size really quickly."
> Create three Flan clones and have them warp the necessary amount of growth magic into Luna's chest to shrink it down to its normal size. (If they don't have enough, have them send all of their magic Luna's chest's way, then unmake them and remake them until Luna's chest is shrunken back to normal.)

---

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Where are we? Can we see or hear anything?
>> If we can see anything, examine how Aya looks now.

HamiDai:

> "Whoa..."

---

YamaBug:

> Stop time.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia, using HecaDai's perspective, that makes it so every time we magically impulse her to do something, she thinks it was her idea.
> Resume time.

HecaDai:

> "You're welcome!"

YamaBug:

> While HecaDai is talking, prepare and cast a spell that prompts Hecatia to try putting the blue orb on her head alongside the red orb that's already there.
> Then check back in on Yamame.
> You float up and create a trio of Flan clones.
> You send your growth magic into Lady Luna to shrink her, then unmake and remake to repeat as necessary.

> You cannot.
> Your speech sounds a bit muffled...

> You stop time.
> You then prepare and cast a miracle for Hecatia, then resume it.
> "Sorry for requesting something like that."
> You prepare and cast.
> Hecatia holds the blue orb up, before placing it alongside the current red one.
> Her chest seems to grow as anticipated. Along with such, her hair and eyes seem to change to a mix of red and blue.

> The trio is still going. The bridge is in sight.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 23, 2017, 03:29:06 PM
LunaDai:

> "There we go! You can get dressed now!"
> As Luna gets dressed, prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so if anyone (including herself) has both their hands on both sides of her chest, her chest grows (naturally) at a decent pace until one or both hands are removed. (If she is wearing a shirt or other top, the clothing should grow along with her chest in a fashion that makes sure it doesn't rip.)

---

> Omni-observe Aya to see if she looks any different.

HamiDai:

> "Hey! Aya, can you hear me?"

MiniHami:

> "We can't see anything anymore! How do you look?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Whoa! You did it! Your hair and eyes look really neat now!"
> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on HEcatia that makes it so, the larger her chest is, the better it feels to her.
> Continue listening to Yamame's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 23, 2017, 04:14:39 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Okay, so... how much have you gathered ?"
>Check for sign of faith on Koishi.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Shall i bring them here now ?"

Prime:

>"Ah ! The seed !"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2017, 10:41:50 PM
LunaDai:

> "There we go! You can get dressed now!"
> As Luna gets dressed, prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so if anyone (including herself) has both their hands on both sides of her chest, her chest grows (naturally) at a decent pace until one or both hands are removed. (If she is wearing a shirt or other top, the clothing should grow along with her chest in a fashion that makes sure it doesn't rip.)

---

> Omni-observe Aya to see if she looks any different.

HamiDai:

> "Hey! Aya, can you hear me?"

MiniHami:

> "We can't see anything anymore! How do you look?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Whoa! You did it! Your hair and eyes look really neat now!"
> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that makes it so, the larger her chest is, the better it feels to her.
> Continue listening to Yamame's thoughts.
> "It's unlikely we'd be seen from here, but it's fine." Luna locates her clothing and starts to dress.
> You prepare and cast.

> You observe.
> Nothing seems different... Not even any size increases...
> "Uh, sorta. I don't think I look that different."

> And here I had thought that this could've gone well. Hecatia stands up.

> You prepare and cast.
> There's Kisume. Parsee continues.
Koishidai-chan:

>"Okay, so... how much have you gathered ?"
>Check for sign of faith on Koishi.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Shall i bring them here now ?"

Prime:

>"Ah ! The seed !"
> "Seeeeecreeeeeet~" Koishi continues as you hold her.
> You try to check...
> However, nothing comes to mind.

> Yumemi doesn't answer.

> "Huh?" Kono asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 23, 2017, 11:31:28 PM
Prime:

>"Behind the tree, there was a seed of a tree, it's tied to our daughter."

Koishidai-chan:

>"Buzzkiller, get outta my head..."
>Pout.
>"...anyways, sorry about the mess that me inside Yumemi did, she didn't mean it for harm, it's just that she and some of the others just have uh... unorthodox ideas and desires..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"...Yumemi-chan ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2017, 11:58:19 PM
LunaDai:

> "I guess that's true."

---

HamiDai:

> "Do you feel any different?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Huh? Is something wrong, Miss Hecatia?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 24, 2017, 12:05:06 AM
ExperiDai:

> How's the exploration going?

===

RinDai:

> Prepare and cast a locator spell to know where's Rin exactly.

RinBug:

> Wander accordingly to the miracle's result.

===

LoveDai:

> Blink.
> "Baby which name we didn't decided yet..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Are you doing something right now? I don't want to annoy you if you have anything to do."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 24, 2017, 04:30:03 AM
>Omni-observe the seed
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 24, 2017, 07:32:39 AM
Prime:

>"Behind the tree, there was a seed of a tree, it's tied to our daughter."

Koishidai-chan:

>"Buzzkiller, get outta my head..."
>Pout.
>"...anyways, sorry about the mess that me inside Yumemi did, she didn't mean it for harm, it's just that she and some of the others just have uh... unorthodox ideas and desires..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"...Yumemi-chan ?"
> "Oh."

> "You mean Yamame? You all have unorth-... Yea."

> "Sure."
LunaDai:

> "I guess that's true."

---

HamiDai:

> "Do you feel any different?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Huh? Is something wrong, Miss Hecatia?"
> Luna finishes dressing.

> Aya shrugs.

> "I don't believe this encounter's going anywhere positive..."
ExperiDai:

> How's the exploration going?

===

RinDai:

> Prepare and cast a locator spell to know where's Rin exactly.

RinBug:

> Wander accordingly to the miracle's result.

===

LoveDai:

> Blink.
> "Baby which name we didn't decided yet..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Are you doing something right now? I don't want to annoy you if you have anything to do."
> You haven't found one yet.

> You prepare and cast.
> I-It's where Rika is, it seems.

> "Mm..."

> "Er..." Sekibanki looks around. "No..." She looks down.
>Omni-observe the seed
> You observe where the seed should be located.
> There seems to be a flower, or at least, a bud growing out of the ground. Interestingly enough, the stem is white, while the bud itself is black. The tip of it seems to be white as well. It kind of looks a bit familiar, but it doesn't seem like it'll live and grow.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 24, 2017, 07:58:40 AM
>Familiar how?

Rikadai:
>"Alright, they'll be here soon."

Florida:
>"Alright, she's ready to see you two."
>Using Rikadai, warp ourselves and the twins to a clear spot near Yumemi and Rikadai.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 24, 2017, 08:03:44 AM
RinDai:

> Prepare and cast one to find out if Rin's fused with Rika.
> Afterwards, approach to them, but not too intrusively.

===

SekiDai:

> "Uh?"
> Pout in confusion.
> "What's wrong?

===

LoveDai:

> "I'm sure we'll come out with a nice name for someone as beautiful as her. Hehe."
> Once Shinki/Yumeko responds (that's it, if it's not something that should respond ourselves), turn to see the icy part of Makai.
> "By the way, Miss Shinki... Why is your world freezing?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 24, 2017, 08:30:04 AM
>Familiar how?

Rikadai:
>"Alright, they'll be here soon."

Florida:
>"Alright, she's ready to see you two."
>Using Rikadai, warp ourselves and the twins to a clear spot near Yumemi and Rikadai.
> You aren't sure.

> You warp yourself and the duo to RikaDai, as she is still outside of Yumemi's room.
RinDai:

> Prepare and cast one to find out if Rin's fused with Rika.
> Afterwards, approach to them, but not too intrusively.

===

SekiDai:

> "Uh?"
> Pout in confusion.
> "What's wrong?

===

LoveDai:

> "I'm sure we'll come out with a nice name for someone as beautiful as her. Hehe."
> Once Shinki/Yumeko responds (that's it, if it's not something that should respond ourselves), turn to see the icy part of Makai.
> "By the way, Miss Shinki... Why is your world freezing?"
> You prepare and cast...
> It does not seem like she is.

> You wander over near the two.
> "Try being more comfortable with it. Replacing it with something else will just make you more and more reliant on upgrades." You believe Nitori speaks.
> Rika nods.

> "It's nothing." Sekibanki shakes her head.

> Shinki nods.
> "It's a part of Makai."
> "Yuki and Mai hang around there a lot." Yumeko says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 24, 2017, 10:07:00 AM
LunaDai:

> "Should I hope on back inside of you now, so we can get this show on the road?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Awww..."

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Warp our life energies out of Aya and back into the room where we were before.

HamiDai:

> Frown a bit.
> "That wasn't as interesting as I hoped."

---

HecaDai:

> Stand up as well.
> "Huh? I don't understand, Miss Hecatia. What's wrong?"

---

Myon:

> Check in again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 24, 2017, 11:00:55 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"True sorta... it's a question of point of view really, but still, she shouldn't have pushed Yamame too far..."
>Poke Koishi.
>"Ooo... black and white..."

Prime:

>"Come on, you need to see this."
>Get up, and lead them to the back of our home, and show them the little plant."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Well she is inside this room, you two should enter now."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 24, 2017, 12:44:28 PM
Prime:

>"Come on, you need to see this."
>Get up, and lead them to the back of our home, and show them the little plant."

> Be extremely careful with the child!



RinDai:

> "Uhm... Hi?"

RinBug:

> Return.

===

SekiDai:

> "If anything happens, you can tell me."
> Point to her side.
> "Can I?"

===

LoveDai:

> Recall those names... Aren't those names from that time where we first met Furi and Kuri?
> "Yuki and Mai?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 24, 2017, 03:41:57 PM
// after this post I will be at work for 9-10 hours or so. I will post on my breaks if I can.

Florida:
>"Miss Yumemi, these are the Mimi-chans from space. They chose the names Ananassa and Fragaria."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 24, 2017, 05:15:01 PM
LunaDai:

> "Should I hope on back inside of you now, so we can get this show on the road?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Awww..."

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Warp our life energies out of Aya and back into the room where we were before.

HamiDai:

> Frown a bit.
> "That wasn't as interesting as I hoped."

---

HecaDai:

> Stand up as well.
> "Huh? I don't understand, Miss Hecatia. What's wrong?"

---

Myon:

> Check in again.
> "If you want to appear that way."

> You warp out.
> Aya gives a shrug.

> You stand.
> "I know you have some idea of why." Hecatia says.

> Youmu seems to be doing daily things.
Koishidai-chan:

>"True sorta... it's a question of point of view really, but still, she shouldn't have pushed Yamame too far..."
>Poke Koishi.
>"Ooo... black and white..."

Prime:

>"Come on, you need to see this."
>Get up, and lead them to the back of our home, and show them the little plant."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Well she is inside this room, you two should enter now."
> Be extremely careful with the child!
// after this post I will be at work for 9-10 hours or so. I will post on my breaks if I can.

Florida:
>"Miss Yumemi, these are the Mimi-chans from space. They chose the names Ananassa and Fragaria."
> "Mm?" Koishi questions.

> "Okay... But shouldn't a different you come?" Kono says.

> Yumemi cracks the door open.
> "Good morning creator Okazaki." The two speak.
> "Eh?" Yumemi observes.
RinDai:

> "Uhm... Hi?"

RinBug:

> Return.

===

SekiDai:

> "If anything happens, you can tell me."
> Point to her side.
> "Can I?"

===

LoveDai:

> Recall those names... Aren't those names from that time where we first met Furi and Kuri?
> "Yuki and Mai?"
> The two look over to you.
> "Eh? Why are you here?" Rika asks.

> Sekibanki nods.

> You believe so.
> "They're residents."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 24, 2017, 05:48:47 PM
// first break

Florida
>beat

Prime
>examine new child closely and carefully
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 24, 2017, 06:18:07 PM
LunaDai:

> "Well, it would only be until the moon is close. And only if you're okay with it."

---

HamiDai:

> "Could we try something else?"

---

HecaDai:

> "... What?"

---

Myon:

> Are we helping?
> Think about if there's anything bothering Youmu right now.
> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 24, 2017, 06:33:31 PM
// first break

Florida
>beat

Prime
>examine new child closely and carefully
> Yumemi continues to examine the two.

> You examine the small fairy.
> It's very small... You don't see any wings. It seems to have blue hair from what you can tell as it's covered. You can't determine it's eye color as they're closed. It still seems to be sleeping.
LunaDai:

> "Well, it would only be until the moon is close. And only if you're okay with it."

---

HamiDai:

> "Could we try something else?"

---

HecaDai:

> "... What?"

---

Myon:

> Are we helping?
> Think about if there's anything bothering Youmu right now.
> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.
> Okay.

> "I guess."

> Hecatia frowns a bit unhappily, rather than in anger.

> No.
> You think...
> There isn't.
> Guess she does have a child now. Another, actually... Youmu thinks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 24, 2017, 06:39:26 PM
LunaDai:

> "Okay, here goes!"
> Warp our life energy inside Luna, immediately masking all resulting changes (except chest size).

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay. Do you have anything you want me to try?"

---

HecaDai:

> Look worried.
> "Miss Hecatia, you're worrying me..."
> Listen to Hecatia's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 24, 2017, 08:33:48 PM
// lunch break

// looks like we might have another burned bridge soon....

Florida,  RikaDai
>beat
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 24, 2017, 11:30:28 PM
//I was the only one unable to get in shrinemaiden.org due to expired website? I was barely able to be in online...

NannyDai:

> Raise our hand.
> "I will do it!"
> Guide them to the seed.

===

RInDai:

> "Sorry for meddling... I'm looking for someone, Rika."
> Describe Rin for them.
> "Oh, and good morning Nitori."

===

SekiDai:

> Sit down next to Sesekibanbanki.
> "Thanks."
> Look worried.
> "... Is there something that is worrying you? If you want, I can help in whatever I can..."

===

LoveDai:

> Did we actually met them?
>> If so:
>> "Oooh... I think I met them before!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 25, 2017, 02:22:00 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"The color of the plant tied to our little kid."
>Smile.
>"The plant feels so familiar... but i can't put a finger on what about it..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Well here they are, why don't you introduce yourselves you two ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 25, 2017, 03:09:08 AM
LunaDai:

> "Okay, here goes!"
> Warp our life energy inside Luna, immediately masking all resulting changes (except chest size).

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay. Do you have anything you want me to try?"

---

HecaDai:

> Look worried.
> "Miss Hecatia, you're worrying me..."
> Listen to Hecatia's thoughts.
> You fuse with Lady Luna, making sure not to rejoin with your other self.

> Aya thinks for a moment.
> "Er... Well, we're trying anything right? What about... here?" Aya points to her aya's eyes.
> "Eh?" Hatate questions.

> "Do you really not understand?" Hecatia asks. Maybe I should just play along. No...
// lunch break

// looks like we might have another burned bridge soon....

Florida,  RikaDai
>beat
Rikadai-chan:

>"Well here they are, why don't you introduce yourselves you two ?"
> "Uh... Mimi-chan?" Yumemi speaks.
> "Yes Creator?" The two speak in unison. "Our names are Fragaria and Ananassa though, but we will not fail to respond to Mimi-chan."
> "Kinda cute... How did you two become... this?"
//I was the only one unable to get in shrinemaiden.org due to expired website? I was barely able to be in online...

NannyDai:

> Raise our hand.
> "I will do it!"
> Guide them to the seed.

===

RInDai:

> "Sorry for meddling... I'm looking for someone, Rika."
> Describe Rin for them.
> "Oh, and good morning Nitori."

===

SekiDai:

> Sit down next to Sesekibanbanki.
> "Thanks."
> Look worried.
> "... Is there something that is worrying you? If you want, I can help in whatever I can..."

===

LoveDai:

> Did we actually met them?
>> If so:
>> "Oooh... I think I met them before!"
> Kono starts to follow.
> "Let's not take long please."

> You describe.
> "Oh. Why are you looking for them?"

> You sit next to her.
> "I said it's noth-..." Sekibanki sighs. "I kinda feel like an unnecessary extra. Like I'm not as involved with... my friends."

> You've never met the people Yuki and- er, Furi and Kuri were dressing up as.
Koishidai-chan:

>"The color of the plant tied to our little kid."
>Smile.
>"The plant feels so familiar... but i can't put a finger on what about it..."
> "Plant? Oh, that weird one. It kinda looked like that one person's tail ya know. The... Um... The one person... Uh..." Koishi draws a blank.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 25, 2017, 03:17:55 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Okay, I'm ready! Let's go!

---

HamiDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay!"
> Warp out life energy into Aya's right eye.

MiniHami:

> Warp our life energy into Aya's left eye.

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Examine Aya and ourselves once we are done.
> Give Aya a chance to react.

---

HecaDai:

> Shake our head vigorously.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 25, 2017, 03:25:08 AM
NannyDai:

> Look at her as we go.
> "Do you mean showing you the seed? Don't worry. It should be fast."

===

RinDai:

> "She's a friend mine, and when I quickly went to be present at something very special and returned, she wasn't around..."
> Pout in confusion.
> "I hope she didn't got upset with me or anything..."

===

SekiDai:

> Pat her shoulder.
> "Don't worry. I wasn't even a boss."

> Look surprised, then frown.
> "Impossible! Why you think that?"

===

LoveDai:

> "I am familiar with those names, but I didn't met them..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 25, 2017, 05:33:39 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Okay, I'm ready! Let's go!

---

HamiDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay!"
> Warp out life energy into Aya's right eye.

MiniHami:

> Warp our life energy into Aya's left eye.

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Examine Aya and ourselves once we are done.
> Give Aya a chance to react.

---

HecaDai:

> Shake our head vigorously.
> Luna continues.

> "Wait a-"
> You warp and fuse.
> You can see now. It seems to be normal sight.
> Nothing much seems different from what you and Aya can see.
> "I-I was going to ask if it was dangerous or not... Like, what if they grew?"

> "I should get going anyways." Hecatia turns. See what she thinks about this. Maybe she's seen it before.
NannyDai:

> Look at her as we go.
> "Do you mean showing you the seed? Don't worry. It should be fast."

===

RinDai:

> "She's a friend mine, and when I quickly went to be present at something very special and returned, she wasn't around..."
> Pout in confusion.
> "I hope she didn't got upset with me or anything..."

===

SekiDai:

 > Pat her shoulder.
> "Don't worry. I wasn't even a boss."

> Look surprised, then frown.
> "Impossible! Why you think that?"

===

LoveDai:

> "I am familiar with those names, but I didn't met them..."
> You continue outside.

> "Maybe she had something to do?"

> "Well, they're both not around for one..." Sekibanki says.

> "How so?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 25, 2017, 08:38:49 AM
>quick check for bad feelings

Florida:
>Beat.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 25, 2017, 11:41:45 AM
> Omni-observe all around Aya to see if she looks different anywhere.
> Omni-observe Hatate as well, to see how she's taking all this.

HamiDai:

> "Oh, it's designed to be safe."

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh..."
> Stand up as well.
> "Well...goodbye, Miss Hecatia, I guess. I hope to see you again some time soon."

---

YamaBug:

> Check in again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 25, 2017, 11:45:58 AM
NannyDai:

> Once we arrive, point the result of the seed to her.
> "That."

===

RinDai:

> Does Rika look any different?
> Look thoughtful.
> "Hmm... Maybe..."

===

SekiDai:

> "You mean Miss Kagerou and Miss Wakasagihime, right?"

===

LoveDai:

> "A pair of fairies had their names. Those weren't really their names, though."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 25, 2017, 12:25:39 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Oh ! What person ? A devil ? A youkai ?"
>Look eager.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh, that's thanks to the original Daiyousei, if i recall correctly, she cast some blessing that would remake those two as fairies."
>Pat them.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 26, 2017, 06:38:37 AM
//Sorry about the day without posting~
>quick check for bad feelings

Florida:
>Beat.
Koishidai-chan:

>"Oh ! What person ? A devil ? A youkai ?"
>Look eager.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh, that's thanks to the original Daiyousei, if i recall correctly, she cast some blessing that would remake those two as fairies."
>Pat them.
> You try to feel... However, nothing comes to mind.

> "I dunno." Koishi says.

> "Why? It's not like they died, right?"
> Omni-observe all around Aya to see if she looks different anywhere.
> Omni-observe Hatate as well, to see how she's taking all this.

HamiDai:

> "Oh, it's designed to be safe."

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh..."
> Stand up as well.
> "Well...goodbye, Miss Hecatia, I guess. I hope to see you again some time soon."

---

YamaBug:

> Check in again.
> You observe...
> Just Aya's eyes seem to be different this time. It resembles you a bit, but you can't put your finger on it...
> "This feels a bit weird..."

> Hatate is looking away.

> You stand up.
> "I hope so too. In a better way, hopefully."

> The group seems to be nearing the city.
NannyDai:

> Once we arrive, point the result of the seed to her.
> "That."

===

RinDai:

> Does Rika look any different?
> Look thoughtful.
> "Hmm... Maybe..."

===

SekiDai:

> "You mean Miss Kagerou and Miss Wakasagihime, right?"

===

LoveDai:

> "A pair of fairies had their names. Those weren't really their names, though."
> "It does look weird..." Kono says.

> No.
> "Mm?"

> "How did you know?" Sekibanki questions.

> "Makai fairies?" Yumeko asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 26, 2017, 06:59:42 AM
NannyDai:

> Have we ever saw a plant with these colors?
> Try to feel magic in it... or life energy.
> "I can bet it's linked to the child... and for that reason, we must take care of it..."

===

RinDai:

> Feel for the life energies around us. If successful, then we could feel Rika's and Nitori's... supposedly. Don't do it if we have to touch them or do any gesture.
> "But even so... I at least want to tell her about the very special thing that happened to our family... That everything went alright..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh! In the past, I saw you and Miss Kagerou visit Miss Wakasagihime!"
> Smile.

===

LoveDai:

> Are they?
>> If they are: "Yup. At least, that's what they said."
>> If we don't know: "Dunno... I think I never touched that subject?"
>> If they aren't: "Nope, they aren't."
>>> Then describe what kind of fairies are them if we know they aren't Makai fairies and we know what kind they are.

===

ExperiDai:

> Check. Libraries yet?
> Make a mental note to make a portable SDM Library.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 26, 2017, 09:05:41 AM
Florida:
>"Well, I mostly felt sorry for them... drifting alone in space in eternal boredom... when I found out they could think and talk, and weren't just weapons, I decided to offer them a chance for a better fate than what they had. "

>is this wording good, raf?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 26, 2017, 11:09:22 AM
> Continue omni-observing Aya's face to try to determine exactly how it resembles us. Look closer if need be.

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Try taking control of Aya's body and waving a hand in front of 'our' face.

---

HecaDai:

> Think about where Hecatia is going.
> Think about whether or not Hecatia has noticed her enlarged chest.
>> If so, think about what she thinks of it.
> "Me too...sorry..."

---

YamaBug:

> Think about whether or not our host still wants us to go away for good.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 26, 2017, 09:04:17 PM
NannyDai:

> Have we ever saw a plant with these colors?
> Try to feel magic in it... or life energy.
> "I can bet it's linked to the child... and for that reason, we must take care of it..."

===

RinDai:

> Feel for the life energies around us. If successful, then we could feel Rika's and Nitori's... supposedly. Don't do it if we have to touch them or do any gesture.
> "But even so... I at least want to tell her about the very special thing that happened to our family... That everything went alright..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh! In the past, I saw you and Miss Kagerou visit Miss Wakasagihime!"
> Smile.

===

LoveDai:

> Are they?
>> If they are: "Yup. At least, that's what they said."
>> If we don't know: "Dunno... I think I never touched that subject?"
>> If they aren't: "Nope, they aren't."
>>> Then describe what kind of fairies are them if we know they aren't Makai fairies and we know what kind they are.

===

ExperiDai:

> Check. Libraries yet?
> Make a mental note to make a portable SDM Library.
> No.
> You attempt...
> It doesn't have either.
> "It looks..."

> You use Meiling's magic to feel for any energies...
> You can feel both Rika's and Nitori's... You suppress your urge to fuse...
> "Huh?"

> "Er..."

> You don't know.
> "Hm."

> None that you've found by looking around.
> Continue omni-observing Aya's face to try to determine exactly how it resembles us. Look closer if need be.

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Try taking control of Aya's body and waving a hand in front of 'our' face.

---

HecaDai:

> Think about where Hecatia is going.
> Think about whether or not Hecatia has noticed her enlarged chest.
>> If so, think about what she thinks of it.
> "Me too...sorry..."

---

YamaBug:

> Think about whether or not our host still wants us to go away for good.
> You continue and wave a hand in front of the fusion's face. The eyelashes seem a bit similar to your wings...
> Aya's eyes follow it, however, another set of eyes does not. You think it's your vision... It's weird... like looking at two different things.
> "Uh..." Aya stops.

> You think...
> She doesn't seem to know.
> She has not.
> Hecatia removes the red orb from her hat, leaving the blue and changing features once again.

> You think...
> She does not know why exactly she thought that, but does feel that you being with her is worrying.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 26, 2017, 09:13:14 PM
> Keep omni-observing Aya's face and eyes.

HamiDai:

> "Whoa...it's like your eyes are each two eyes now."

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Look to the left.
> Take control of Aya's eyes and have them look to the right.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that makes it so, for every spherical object on her head beyond the first, her hair grows longer and her backside grows larger.
> Listen to Yamame's thoughts.

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh, wait. Could I maybe go with you, to help fix what's bothering you?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 26, 2017, 10:02:25 PM
//Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaf~!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 26, 2017, 10:16:07 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Well... it was their wish if i recall correctly, only so much can be experienced as an... ehm... flying weapon of mass destruction..."

Koishidai-chan:

>"So what do you wanna do now ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 26, 2017, 10:27:02 PM
Florida:
>"Well, I mostly felt sorry for them... drifting alone in space in eternal boredom... when I found out they could think and talk, and weren't just weapons, I decided to offer them a chance for a better fate than what they had. "

>is this wording good, raf?

//Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaf~!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 26, 2017, 10:29:45 PM
// ?_(ツ)_/?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 26, 2017, 11:13:02 PM
Oh ! You meant the thing.

Ehm, when did Florida show up on the Hypervessel ? (Wording is fine tho)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 26, 2017, 11:23:04 PM
Oh ! You meant the thing.

Ehm, when did Florida show up on the Hypervessel ? (Wording is fine tho)
//She warped with the twins
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 27, 2017, 04:14:09 AM
NannyDai:

> "Hm?"
> Look at Kono.

===

RinDai:

> "My daughter! I had a third child!"
> Smile.

===

SekiDai:

> "Uh-huh."
> Nod vigorously.
> "... ... S-Sorry if I'm butting in things that aren't probably my business..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Wait..."
> Put a thinking face, swaying a bit.
> "... Does that mean they were also dressed like them? Maybe they are fans of this Yuki and Mai!"
> Describe their clothes at that moment.

===

> Why I have the feeling I have some Dai I normally used forgotten somewhere...?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 28, 2017, 05:02:14 AM
> Keep omni-observing Aya's face and eyes.

HamiDai:

> "Whoa...it's like your eyes are each two eyes now."

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Look to the left.
> Take control of Aya's eyes and have them look to the right.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that makes it so, for every spherical object on her head beyond the first, her hair grows longer and her backside grows larger.
> Listen to Yamame's thoughts.

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh, wait. Could I maybe go with you, to help fix what's bothering you?"
> You continue to observe.
> It kinda looks like she has a bit of different color on her eyelids... You can't see the outside well as they're open.
> You look opposing directions.
> "I-I see..."

> You prepare and cast.
> I guess loosening up a bit might be good... Yamame thinks.

> "Why do you keep doing that?" Hecatia turns to ask with a frown.
Rikadai-chan:

>"Well... it was their wish if i recall correctly, only so much can be experienced as an... ehm... flying weapon of mass destruction..."

Koishidai-chan:

>"So what do you wanna do now ?"
> "Uh... Alright..."

> "A secreeet." Koishi continues.
NannyDai:

> "Hm?"
> Look at Kono.

===

RinDai:

> "My daughter! I had a third child!"
> Smile.

===

SekiDai:

> "Uh-huh."
> Nod vigorously.
> "... ... S-Sorry if I'm butting in things that aren't probably my business..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Wait..."
> Put a thinking face, swaying a bit.
> "... Does that mean they were also dressed like them? Maybe they are fans of this Yuki and Mai!"
> Describe their clothes at that moment.

===

> Why I have the feeling I have some Dai I normally used forgotten somewhere...?
> "It doesn't look very alive..."

> "C-Congratulations." Rika says.
> "Uh, what?" Nitori asks.

> "It's okay." Sekibanki says.

> "Yes, I think that's what they usually wear." Yumeko says.

> How could you forget Dai ko? You monster.
> You suddenly sneeze... into a piece of tissue.
> "She must be really busy huh?" Patchouli says.
> "Seems so." Sakuya says.
> "She can still sneeze though..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 28, 2017, 05:10:23 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>Pat pat.

Koishidai-chan:

>Pout.
>"Cmoooon, don't leave me like that, i wanna help too..."
>Hug her tighter and pat her.
>"I wanna make people see Satoris more positively, like this cute Koishi, kyun."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 28, 2017, 05:18:24 AM
//Raf okayed it and it was missed anyway. Oh well  :V

>Census
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 28, 2017, 05:24:17 AM
NannyDai:

> Does it?
> "E-Eh...? What do you mean exactly...?"

===

RinDai:

> Smile and explain things to Nitori that we have childs and stuff.

===

SekiDai:

> "So, uhm... Why do you think you are an, uh, 'extra'? I mean, them not being around doesn't mean you have to put yourself like that..."
> "But you don't have to feel down, ya' know... Being part of the extra is amazing!

===

LoveDai:

> "OH! So they ARE fans!"
> Look sheepily at the icy part.
> "What do they do?"

===

> How could you forget Dai ko? You monster.
> You suddenly sneeze... into a piece of tissue.
> "She must be really busy huh?" Patchouli says.
> "Seems so." Sakuya says.
> "She can still sneeze though..."
>_

> Great Little? What a twist!

> And if these are real commands... Then... :
(http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png)

> ___________________
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 28, 2017, 10:37:42 AM
HamiDai:

> "Well, yeah, that's what you do with eyes."

MiniHami:

> Giggle.

---

YamaBug:

> Think about what our host means by 'loosening up'.

---

HecaDai:

> "Because I wanna help..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 28, 2017, 09:56:46 PM
//I stiiiiill seeee youuuu parseeeeer~
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 28, 2017, 10:00:11 PM
//I seeee youuuu parseeeeer~
// I knooow and I'm sorry. I've been trying for a week or so to get something in game which is easy to get, if not for my god forsaken luck. It feels like trying hundreds of times at the lottery while everyone else including people trying for the first time are winning. 80+ times at trying it and still no luck  :qq:
Rikadai-chan:

>Pat pat.

Koishidai-chan:

>Pout.
>"Cmoooon, don't leave me like that, i wanna help too..."
>Hug her tighter and pat her.
>"I wanna make people see Satoris more positively, like this cute Koishi, kyun."
> You pat the two fairies.

> You hug tighter and pat Koishi.
> She continues.
//Raf okayed it and it was missed anyway. Oh well  :V

>Census
//Of course... > Census:
Dai Prime is the main self:      Currently with her family, at home. Status: None.
NannyDai is a manifestation:      Currently outside of home at the seed/flower. Status: None.
RuuDai is a manifestation:      Currently at home. Status: None.
HecaDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Hecatia Lapislazuli in the Human Village. Status: None.
TokiBug is a manifestation:      Currently with an amplified (enlarged) Tokiko in Kourindou. Status: Fused with Tokiko.
LadyDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Lady Luna within a Patchouli bubble in space, heading towards the moon. Status: Fused with Luna.
LunaDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Lady Luna within a Patchouli bubble in space, heading towards the moon. Status: Fused with Lady Luna.
YamaBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Yamame in the underground. Status: Fused with Yamame.
RenBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Renko and Maribel at their home. Status: None.
MerryBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Maribel and Renko, at their home. Status: None.
Myon is a manifestation:      Currently with Youmu, in the Netherworld. Status: Fused with Youmu's Phantom Half.
ExperiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in the Human Village, searching for a library. Status: None.
LoveDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Shinki and Yumeko in Makai. Status: None.
RinDai is a manifestation:      Currently with a clone of herself near the Youkai Mountain. Status: None.
RikaDai is a safety clone:      Currently in the Probability Space Hypervessel (Remade!) with Yumemi and Fragaria and Ananassa. Status: None.
RumiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in the Scarlet Devil Mansion's library. Status: Idle.
StoogeDai is a manifestation:      Currently with the Three Fairies of Light, Lily White, and Clownpiece outside of the Three Fairies' home at the Hakurei Shrine in Gensokyo on Earth in their original world, or so she believes. Status: Idol Idle.
SekiDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Sekibanki in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. Status: None.
KoishiDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Koishi in the Underground. Status: None.
NannyDai:

> Does it?
> "E-Eh...? What do you mean exactly...?"

===

RinDai:

> Smile and explain things to Nitori that we have childs and stuff.

===

SekiDai:

> "So, uhm... Why do you think you are an, uh, 'extra'? I mean, them not being around doesn't mean you have to put yourself like that..."
> "But you don't have to feel down, ya' know... Being part of the extra is amazing!

===

LoveDai:

> "OH! So they ARE fans!"
> Look sheepily at the icy part.
> "What do they do?"

===

> Great Little? What a twist!

> And if these are real commands... Then... :
(http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png)

> ___________________
> It does.
> "N-Nevermind. I'm going back inside." Kono says.

> You start explaining...

> "You won't understand then..."

> Shinki shrugs.
HamiDai:

> "Well, yeah, that's what you do with eyes."

MiniHami:

> Giggle.

---

YamaBug:

> Think about what our host means by 'loosening up'.

---

HecaDai:

> "Because I wanna help..."
> "Not like that..."

> You think...
> She means relaxing and forgetting her troubles.

> "Using magic on me?" Hecatia continues to frown.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 28, 2017, 10:12:37 PM
HamiDai:

> When Aya and 'Tater were in Momizi's ears earlier, did Momizi's ears grow gigantic to be as large as Aya's body and 'Tater's body normally are? Or did they retain their size and only alter their shape to look like Aya's body and 'Tater's body?
> "Can you see using both our sights?"
> Look at Momizi to see how she's doing.

---

YamaBug (F):

> Yeah...maybe ask Daiyousei what's going on, too.

---

HecaDai:

> Blink.
> "...Huh?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 28, 2017, 10:24:05 PM
>Check for bad feelings
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 29, 2017, 01:54:16 AM
NannyDai:

> "We have to be aware of it, though... We don't know what might happen to her if something happens to this plant..."
> Look worried.

===

RinDai:

> Once we are done, lighten up.
> "I want to tell Rin about this!"

===

SekiDai:

> "I do understand that you feel down though... but that's not something that should be accepted! Nu-uh! You should be enjoying yourself! We should resolve whatever is troubling you so you are happy!"

===

LoveDai:

> "I'd like to meet them..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 29, 2017, 02:23:47 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Uhm, Koishi, you wanna be like a goddess for the Underground right ?"
>Pat pat.

Rikadai-chan:

>"What else do you wish do ask her dears ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2017, 07:30:54 AM
HamiDai:

> When Aya and 'Tater were in Momizi's ears earlier, did Momizi's ears grow gigantic to be as large as Aya's body and 'Tater's body normally are? Or did they retain their size and only alter their shape to look like Aya's body and 'Tater's body?
> "Can you see using both our sights?"
> Look at Momizi to see how she's doing.

---

YamaBug (F):

> Yeah...maybe ask Daiyousei what's going on, too.

---

HecaDai:

> Blink.
> "...Huh?"
> No.
> "Yea..."
> Momiji still seems to be asleep.

> I think I might need to leave her alone for now... She's not doing anything at the moment.

> Hecatia turns and continues on her way.
>Check for bad feelings
> You try to feel again...
> Nothing.
NannyDai:

> "We have to be aware of it, though... We don't know what might happen to her if something happens to this plant..."
> Look worried.

===

RinDai:

> Once we are done, lighten up.
> "I want to tell Rin about this!"

===

SekiDai:

> "I do understand that you feel down though... but that's not something that should be accepted! Nu-uh! You should be enjoying yourself! We should resolve whatever is troubling you so you are happy!"

===

LoveDai:

> "I'd like to meet them..."
> "Is it really related?"

> "Good luck then..." Rika nods.

> "And how would we resolve this? It's not like I can stop them from being friends. Or even want to."

> "Really?" Shinki questions.
Koishidai-chan:

>"Uhm, Koishi, you wanna be like a goddess for the Underground right ?"
>Pat pat.

Rikadai-chan:

>"What else do you wish do ask her dears ?"
> Koishi doesn't answer. Neither to you nor your pats.

> "How should we exist from now on creator?" The two ask.
> "Hm?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 29, 2017, 10:40:56 AM
NannyDai:

> "It is really not related? I mean... The seed appeared when I got pregnant... and it became like this right after I gave birth. There's also the fact that I feel that it is linked to her. These aren't coincidences... Or at least, want to think that... I just don't want... anything bad to happen to her..."

===

RinDai:

> "But... In the end, you didn't answered me if you saw her..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Well, of course not."
> Nod.
> "Did you tried to hang on with them previously? With this, I mean, like, two days ago or so?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Well, not specifically 'me', but another 'me' or 'mes'. I have a very important mission, which is the thing I want to tell you privately."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 29, 2017, 11:33:55 AM
YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on HamiDai and MiniHami that makes it so when they fusion people with specific body parts of other people that have the room to grow to match the size of the person fusioning with the specific body part, the specific body part does indeed grow with the added size from the person fusioning with it, as well as taking on the shape of the person. (For example, if they were to fuse someone with Momizi's wolf ears, the wolf ears would grow and change shape so that they looked similar to the person inside the ears.) This sort of spell should not affect any body parts that do not have the room to grow, however (such as eyes).
> (F) I'll need to talk to her eventually, though...

---

HamiDai:

> "Neat!"

MiniHami:

> "Should we try somewhere else now?"

---

HecaDai:

> Listen to Hecatia's thoughts.
> Think about how she knows we're casting spells on her (or if she's bluffing).
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 29, 2017, 02:47:26 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>Pout more and sever our connection to the hivemind.
>"Koooooiiiiishiiiii."
>Shake her.
>"Don't leave me in the dark, silly... you are one of my best friends...."

Prime:

>Ask Rikadai-chan for a favor.

Rikadai-chan:

>Accept it, then make a clone safely, and send it to observe Hecatia and Hecadai-chan from the sky, not too close not too far.
>Just watch.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 29, 2017, 03:09:28 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Accept it, then make a clone safely, and send it to observe Hecatia and Hecadai-chan from the sky, not too close not too far.
>Just watch.

//Don't know exactly why are you doing this, but I suppose it's to follow Hecatia without her noticing. I would like to recommend that, if you are going to do this, do all the necessary stuff to hide yourself before doing so.
I'm not eager with Hecatia's stuff (even when I love her. Or at least, I'm not eager yet), so I will leave the countermands to Kilga if any.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 29, 2017, 03:14:30 PM
//Yeah that's my reasoning, we saw what happened to Yamame, don't wanna risk an second one.

Rikadai-chan:

>Cloak ourselves too.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 29, 2017, 03:35:15 PM
//There's also the undetectability miracle.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 29, 2017, 03:43:37 PM
//Don't see why it would be needed since no fusion is involved, but okay.

>Do the undetectability too.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 29, 2017, 03:53:50 PM
//If you really think that cloaking would be enough to fool Hecatia, who pretty much notice that miracles were being casted upon her (Though it was pretty easy to spot, given that she was going to suffer a clear change of mind that she didn't planned due to the miracle), then don't follow her to begin with :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 29, 2017, 03:56:25 PM
//I thikn that to notice that you just need to know yourself and have a sharp mind. :v
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 29, 2017, 03:58:52 PM
//Just don't take Hecatia lightly, neither how upset she's with us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 29, 2017, 04:01:47 PM
//I have a plan, don't worry.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2017, 05:23:20 PM
//I have no real objection. I've been debating bugging Hecatia, but haven't sold myself on it yet. I'd want to know the results of my current checks before actually deciding to do it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2017, 06:23:28 PM
NannyDai:

> "It is really not related? I mean... The seed appeared when I got pregnant... and it became like this right after I gave birth. There's also the fact that I feel that it is linked to her. These aren't coincidences... Or at least, want to think that... I just don't want... anything bad to happen to her..."

===

RinDai:

> "But... In the end, you didn't answered me if you saw her..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Well, of course not."
> Nod.
> "Did you tried to hang on with them previously? With this, I mean, like, two days ago or so?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Well, not specifically 'me', but another 'me' or 'mes'. I have a very important mission, which is the thing I want to tell you privately."
> "Then why is it like this? She doesn't really look like that..."

> "Oh. Right. I haven't." Rika shakes her head.

> "I'd rather not give out information freely..."

> "And?"
YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on HamiDai and MiniHami that makes it so when they fusion people with specific body parts of other people that have the room to grow to match the size of the person fusioning with the specific body part, the specific body part does indeed grow with the added size from the person fusioning with it, as well as taking on the shape of the person. (For example, if they were to fuse someone with Momizi's wolf ears, the wolf ears would grow and change shape so that they looked similar to the person inside the ears.) This sort of spell should not affect any body parts that do not have the room to grow, however (such as eyes).
> (F) I'll need to talk to her eventually, though...

---

HamiDai:

> "Neat!"

MiniHami:

> "Should we try somewhere else now?"

---

HecaDai:

> Listen to Hecatia's thoughts.
> Think about how she knows we're casting spells on her (or if she's bluffing).
> You prepare and cast.
> Maybe after feeling better...

> "We're still doing more?" Aya asks.

> She's still trying innocence...
> You think...
> Your spells only seem to affect one of her, and Hecatia seems to have noticed this. So, she knows thanks to her other selves, along with her magic it seems.
Koishidai-chan:

>Pout more and sever our connection to the hivemind.
>"Koooooiiiiishiiiii."
>Shake her.
>"Don't leave me in the dark, silly... you are one of my best friends...."

Prime:

>Ask Rikadai-chan for a favor.

Rikadai-chan:

>Accept it, then make a clone safely, and send it to observe Hecatia and Hecadai-chan from the sky, not too close not too far.
>Just watch.
//Yeah that's my reasoning, we saw what happened to Yamame, don't wanna risk an second one.

Rikadai-chan:

>Cloak ourselves too.
//Don't see why it would be needed since no fusion is involved, but okay.

>Do the undetectability too.
> You disconnect.
> "Yea. Best friend." Koishi says a bit emptily. "S-Sorry."

> You create a clone, then have it use Sunny magic on itself, as well as a miracle to make itself undetectable aside from physical means.

> You warp near Hecatia, but not too close.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 29, 2017, 06:59:05 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>Look worried.
>"...are you mad at me ? If it's because i left you alone for too long ? Or did i say something bad ? Did i forget something then ?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 29, 2017, 08:38:51 PM
//... So you were at least planning to bug Hecatia without her consent? ._.

NannyDai:

> "W-Well, that doesn't mean she isn't linked... We can't just ignore it..."
> Prepare and cast a miracle to find out if the seed is really linked to our new daughter. (Dunno if it was casted before)

===

RinDai:

> Prepare and cast a locator miracle for Rin again.
> "Oww... Well, sorry for butting in your conversation, then."

===

SekiDai:

> Nod.
> "You don't have to. Miss Kagerou and Miss Wakasagihime are currently in a space trip, if you want to know."

===

LoveDai:

> "And, uh..."
> Blink derpily.
> "I guess whispering in your ear might work?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Library yet?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 29, 2017, 09:02:44 PM
//Pretty sure about 80% of his bugs were without consent, fortunately only Yamame's ended up being harmful, and it wasn't intentional.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 29, 2017, 10:46:19 PM
Florida, Rikadai:
>Beat
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2017, 10:55:06 PM
//I only said I was considering it. :V

HamiDai:

> "Oh. I can stop doing it to you if you want."

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that gradually eases her mind and calms her down.

---

HecaDai:

> "...Uhh...sorry..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 29, 2017, 11:07:06 PM
//I'm scared of everything you consider :V
I wonder what would happen if two shenanigan-goers were in this Quest...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 29, 2017, 11:29:14 PM
//I'm scared of everything you consider :V
I wonder what would happen if two shenanigan-goers were in this Quest...

//Everyone is, even the parser likely.

Things would be really iffy.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2017, 02:49:14 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>Look worried.
>"...are you mad at me ? If it's because i left you alone for too long ? Or did i say something bad ? Did i forget something then ?"
> "Uh uh." Koishi shakes her head.
//... So you were at least planning to bug Hecatia without her consent? ._.

NannyDai:

> "W-Well, that doesn't mean she isn't linked... We can't just ignore it..."
> Prepare and cast a miracle to find out if the seed is really linked to our new daughter. (Dunno if it was casted before)

===

RinDai:

> Prepare and cast a locator miracle for Rin again.
> "Oww... Well, sorry for butting in your conversation, then."

===

SekiDai:

> Nod.
> "You don't have to. Miss Kagerou and Miss Wakasagihime are currently in a space trip, if you want to know."

===

LoveDai:

> "And, uh..."
> Blink derpily.
> "I guess whispering in your ear might work?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Library yet?
> You prepare and cast.
> It does seem to be.

> You prepare and cast.
> You're practically on top of her...

> "...What?" Sekibanki questions.

> "Sure." Shinki leans over.
> Yumeko looks to you with murderous intent...

> None... You think you might need help...
Florida, Rikadai:
>Beat
> "We'd be glad to stay with you if you have no considerations creator." Ananassa says.
> "Huh? Oh. Uh... I'm not sure..."
//I only said I was considering it. :V

HamiDai:

> "Oh. I can stop doing it to you if you want."

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that gradually eases her mind and calms her down.

---

HecaDai:

> "...Uhh...sorry..."
> "I think it's been enough..."

> You prepare and cast.

> "Really?" Hecatia asks without turning.
//Everyone is, even the parser likely.

Things would be really iffy.
//Please. You've seen what's been through this quest. Who do you think comes up with responses/results to them  :P
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 30, 2017, 03:06:16 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"You sounded a bit empty..."

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Watch carefully.
>"Mmm..."

//Please. You've seen what's been through this quest. Who do you think comes up with responses/results to them  :P

//Even you had at least some moments where you would seriously doubt them. :P
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 30, 2017, 03:06:54 AM
Florida:
>Look to Yumemi.

Doredai:
>Prepare a miracle to know how the flower is linked to our daughter
>Assess cost.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2017, 03:07:28 AM
HamiDai:

> "Hmmm...okay. I wanna try one last thing, though. Not with you, though."
> Warp our life energy out of Aya's eye and into Momizi's left wolf ear.

MiniHami:

> Warp our life energy out of Aya's other eye and into Momizi's right wolf ear.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so any spells we cast on Hecatia affect all of her bodies at once.

---

HecaDai:

> Nod.
> "Uh-huh..."

---

DoreBug:

> As long as we're checking in, how are we doing, and how is Doremy doing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 30, 2017, 03:09:44 AM
//You say you are sorry, yet you immediately prepare to resume these same activities. :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 30, 2017, 03:12:03 AM
//You say you are sorry, yet you immediately prepare to resume these same activities. :V
//The bridge burning continues  :V Who's next? Remilia?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 30, 2017, 03:20:18 AM
I wonder what would happen if two shenanigan-goers were in this Quest...

//The bridge burning continues  :V Who's next? Remilia?

Who's next? Remilia?

Remilia?

//Calm down... Calm down, Tashi, calm down... You can endure this... You can do it... *Bites pillow*



NannyDai:

> "Actually, it seems to be. I just checked it."
> Look at it.

===

RinDai:

> Using Omni-Vision, look below us.

===

SekiDai:

> When we met Sekibanki before, she acknowledged fusion stuff?

===

LoveDai:

> "... M-M-M-Miss Yumeko...?"
> Shake a bit.

===

ExperiDai:

> Start asking for help to a nearby bystander.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 30, 2017, 04:48:42 AM
//Calm thyself, Tashi, it was obviously in jest  :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on June 30, 2017, 05:54:26 AM
//I actually meant that I was enduring to not become a shenanigan-goer of my own :P
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2017, 07:26:48 AM
//Late night update since waiting would be a waste of time for all of us  :P
Koishidai-chan:

>"You sounded a bit empty..."

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Watch carefully.
>"Mmm..."

//Even you had at least some moments where you would seriously doubt them. :P
> "I'm sad..." Koishi says.

> You watch...
Florida:
>Look to Yumemi.

Doredai:
>Prepare a miracle to know how the flower is linked to our daughter
>Assess cost.
> "Uh, what?" Yumemi asks in response to your staring.

> You prepare...
> No cost.
HamiDai:

> "Hmmm...okay. I wanna try one last thing, though. Not with you, though."
> Warp our life energy out of Aya's eye and into Momizi's left wolf ear.

MiniHami:

> Warp our life energy out of Aya's other eye and into Momizi's right wolf ear.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so any spells we cast on Hecatia affect all of her bodies at once.

---

HecaDai:

> Nod.
> "Uh-huh..."

---

DoreBug:

> As long as we're checking in, how are we doing, and how is Doremy doing?
> You warp out and into Momiji.
> "H-Hey, she's asleep." Aya responds.
> "Y-Yea." Hatate agrees.

> You prepare and cast.

> "I'm not going to forgive you if you try to put something over me again." Hecatia warns.

> You're alright.
> Doremy seems to be making a sort of chocolate sweet. You think it's ice cream.
//Calm down... Calm down, Tashi, calm down... You can endure this... You can do it... *Bites pillow*



NannyDai:

> "Actually, it seems to be. I just checked it."
> Look at it.

===

RinDai:

> Using Omni-Vision, look below us.

===

SekiDai:

> When we met Sekibanki before, she acknowledged fusion stuff?

===

LoveDai:

> "... M-M-M-Miss Yumeko...?"
> Shake a bit.

===

ExperiDai:

> Start asking for help to a nearby bystander.
> "If your magic says so..."
> The bud is gloomy. You kind of expect a raincloud to be right above it with how it looks...

> You observe and check below you...
> "Gullible" is written on the ground as a trapdoor opens up.
> Nothing but ground directly below you.

> You don't recall well...

> The maid turns away.

> You head over and ask a local for help...
> They begin to try and guide you somewhere.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 30, 2017, 07:48:49 AM
//Um... I specifically said look, not stare...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on June 30, 2017, 08:05:13 AM
//You love Lazy Town parseeer~ Don't be shy to admit iiit~

NannyDai:

> Squat and GENTLY touch it.

===

RinDai:

> Check for any unexpected life energy inside us.
> Walk away from Nitori and Rika.

===

SekiDai:

> "Well, you see, a bunch of friends wanted to go to the moon."

===

LoveDai:

> Start to approach to Shinki, being wary about Yumeko.
> If everything goes okay, whisper in her ear:
>> "I'm planning to marry Cirno-chan and Koa..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Let it guide us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 30, 2017, 08:06:19 AM
//You love Lazy Town parseeer~ Don't be shy to admit iiit~
//Parser Number One? *shot*
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2017, 10:46:06 AM
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> How do we and Momizi look?
> Try moving our arms and legs around a bit, if we still have them.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so anytime we can a spell on someone, they don't notice unless they can physically sense the effects (see, hear, touch, etc.) and recognize that they are unusual.

---

HecaDai:

> Think about what Hecatia's magic does.
> "...Okay..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2017, 07:00:37 PM
//Um... I specifically said look, not stare...
//You didn't say to just glance instead either~
//You love Lazy Town parseeer~ Don't be shy to admit iiit~

NannyDai:

> Squat and GENTLY touch it.

===

RinDai:

> Check for any unexpected life energy inside us.
> Walk away from Nitori and Rika.

===

SekiDai:

> "Well, you see, a bunch of friends wanted to go to the moon."

===

LoveDai:

> Start to approach to Shinki, being wary about Yumeko.
> If everything goes okay, whisper in her ear:
>> "I'm planning to marry Cirno-chan and Koa..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Let it guide us.
//Nope not really.
> You gently touch the bud...
> It continues to limp.

> You check...
> Nothing.
> You begin to walk away.

> "And?"

> You approach and whisper.
> "Oh? Really?"

> You follow...
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> How do we and Momizi look?
> Try moving our arms and legs around a bit, if we still have them.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so anytime we can a spell on someone, they don't notice unless they can physically sense the effects (see, hear, touch, etc.) and recognize that they are unusual.

---

HecaDai:

> Think about what Hecatia's magic does.
> "...Okay..."
> Momiji's ears are larger, but not similar to anyone's actual size. They do seem to have your shapes though. You succeed in moving around as such.
> "O-Okay that's enough of that stuff Daiyousei." Hatate says.

> You prepare and cast.

> You think...
> All you're able to understand is her being able to have three bodies.
> "Okay then." Hecatia swaps to her red ornament and turns to you. "We're both ready for you."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on June 30, 2017, 07:04:59 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Why ?"
>Be sad too.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Keep watch little ward.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2017, 07:18:17 PM
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Warp ourselves out of Momizi's ears and back safely into the room.

---

YamaBug:

> Continue thought-listening.

---

HecaDai:

> Blink.
> "Both?"

---

DoreBug:

> How does Doremy's body look compared to when we first fusioned with her?
> Is Doremy eating the stuff she's making?
> Listen to Doremy's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 30, 2017, 08:30:39 PM
Florida:
>"Oh, nothing, I'm just watching the conversation."

Rikadai:
>Elbow Florida.
>"It's impolite to stare..."

Florida:
>"I-I wasn't staring..."

>Are you okay with this, Raf?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 01, 2017, 06:22:00 AM
NannyDai:

> Prepare and cast a miracle to find out how to help the plant to be lively (as in, to also find out if it's different from others).

Prime:

> Check on the baby.

===

RinDai:

> Once again, cast the locator spell to find out if she moved when we did.
> If she didn't, then prepare and cast (if negligible) a miracle to know what is Rin doing (as in, to know how she is staying hidden).

===

SekiDai:

> "Miss Wakasagihime and Miss Kagerou are part of a fusion of all of them."

===

LoveDai:

> "Uh-huh! I still need to prepare the ideal place for the proposaling, but I'm totally going to do it!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 01, 2017, 06:39:54 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Why ?"
>Be sad too.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Keep watch little ward.
> "You're really nice and have great things and your very good to be around. Nevermind. Saying it won't help anything. Please don't read my mind or whatever to figure out either."

> You keep watching...
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Warp ourselves out of Momizi's ears and back safely into the room.

---

YamaBug:

> Continue thought-listening.

---

HecaDai:

> Blink.
> "Both?"

---

DoreBug:

> How does Doremy's body look compared to when we first fusioned with her?
> Is Doremy eating the stuff she's making?
> Listen to Doremy's thoughts.
> You unfuse.

> We have money, so that's something to look forward to. Not spending any of ours.

> "Well... are we going to resume our conversation?" Hecatia asks.

> It's much larger. Definitely. Almost like a relative instead of Doremy herself...
> Yes.
> I need to st... have a bit more. Nothing bad has happened yet.
Florida:
>"Oh, nothing, I'm just watching the conversation."

Rikadai:
>Elbow Florida.
>"It's impolite to stare..."

Florida:
>"I-I wasn't staring..."

>Are you okay with this, Raf?
> "Oh. I thought you were waiting on an answer..."
NannyDai:

> Prepare and cast a miracle to find out how to help the plant to be lively (as in, to also find out if it's different from others).

Prime:

> Check on the baby.

===

RinDai:

> Once again, cast the locator spell to find out if she moved when we did.
> If she didn't, then prepare and cast (if negligible) a miracle to know what is Rin doing (as in, to know how she is staying hidden).

===

SekiDai:

> "Miss Wakasagihime and Miss Kagerou are part of a fusion of all of them."

===

LoveDai:

> "Uh-huh! I still need to prepare the ideal place for the proposaling, but I'm totally going to do it!"
> You prepare and cast...
> There isn't a way, it seems.

> The small fairy is still sleeping soundly. The others seem a bit concerned.
> You don't believe Sanae and Kogasa are present.

> You prepare and cast...
> She's still in the same spot it seems.
> You prepare another miracle and cast it.
> Rin is sleeping and is not hiding, it seems.

> "Uh?" Sekibanki questions.

> "Well congratulations to you." Shinki says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 01, 2017, 07:27:52 AM
Florida:
>"Well uh... they're waiting on an answer, I think..."
>Gesture to the twins.

Doredai
>Cast that miracle
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 01, 2017, 07:29:39 AM
NannyDai:

> Prepare to cast a group of miracles. Just cast them right away if they have negligible cost.
>> Prepare and cast one to find out if something (Absolutely anything) happens to the flower, it will be reflected in the child (... Also to know if she will... die if the flower is destroyed...)
>> Prepare and cast one to find out if our new daughter can respawn.
>> Prepare and cast one to find out if our daughter is okay right now (as in, to also know, if she has something, what it is).
>> Prepare and cast one if she indeed is a baby like others and we will have to teach her how to speak, walk, etc. (Also her basic necessities. We have to know if she needs to eat and such!)
>> Prepare and cast one to know how much time will take for her to grow (and also to know if the growing of the flower is linked to hers).

===

Prime:

> "I-Is something wrong?"

===

RinBug:

> Warp at a clear spot in the sky.
> Shrink to finger size.
> Warp near RinDai in a clear spot.
> Fly to where RinDai was standing, to the ground. Search for a small Rin like us.

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh, you don't know about the fusion stuff?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Thanks, Miss Shinki! I deeply hope you give us your blessing!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 01, 2017, 07:34:40 AM
//I forgot to say "edit"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 01, 2017, 07:53:52 AM
Florida:
>"Well uh... they're waiting on an answer, I think..."
>Gesture to the twins.

Doredai
>Cast that miracle
> "Right. Uh... Live with us like the maids... I guess." Yumemi says.
> "Yes creator." The two speak.

> You cast.
> Both the flower bud and the small fairy were born from life force of you, Kono, and Doremy. The flower bud is part of it's nature.
NannyDai:

> Prepare to cast a group of miracles. Just cast them right away if they have negligible cost.
>> Prepare and cast one to find out if something (Absolutely anything) happens to the flower, it will be reflected in the child (... Also to know if she will... die if the flower is destroyed...)
>> Prepare and cast one to find out if our new daughter can respawn.
>> Prepare and cast one to find out if our daughter is okay right now (as in, to also know, if she has something, what it is).
>> Prepare and cast one if she indeed is a baby like others and we will have to teach her how to speak, walk, etc. (Also her basic necessities. We have to know if she needs to eat and such!)
>> Prepare and cast one to know how much time will take for her to grow (and also to know if the growing of the flower is linked to hers).

===

Prime:

> "I-Is something wrong?"

===

RinBug:

> Warp at a clear spot in the sky.
> Shrink to finger size.
> Warp near RinDai in a clear spot.
> Fly to where RinDai was standing, to the ground. Search for a small Rin like us.

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh, you don't know about the fusion stuff?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Thanks, Miss Shinki! I deeply hope you give us your blessing!"
> You prepare...
> And cast, now knowing that if the flower dies, the small fairy will cease to exist in this world.
> You prep and cast another miracle.
> The fairy can indeed respawn.
> Another one...
> She is, and is asleep.
> Another one... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OVDQ_UVpnE)
> Yes it seems, however it doesn't seem like she needs basic necessities.
> Another one...
> The answer seems unknown.

> "I'm not sure..." Letty says. "I-It doesn't seem to be."

> You warp, shrink, warp, then fly down and search...
> No small Rin so far...

> "I-I'm just wondering what you're talking about..." Sekibanki says.

> "Ehehe..."
//I forgot to say "edit"
//You did. I just deleted it when I was starting this parsing.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 01, 2017, 09:30:40 AM
>Doremy!?

Doredai
>Prep and cast (if negligable) a miracle to know how the heck Doremy's life force was involved!?
>Prep and cast (if negligable) a miracle to know if the baby will be affected if we purged Doremy's portion of the life force from her and the flower, via an infallible miracle.
>>THIS IS A KNOWLEDGE GAINING MIRACLE ONLY, DO NOT ACTUALLY PURGE THE LIFE FORCE.

//She was the only person Kilga didn't unfuse with, wasn't she? >_> Remind me why she wasn't unfused again?

//So... what's everyone's thoughts regarding the taint in our child...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 01, 2017, 09:42:35 AM
>After these above commands are parsed, wait for everyone (except Kilga), because this issue is important.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 01, 2017, 10:49:51 AM
//She was the only person Kilga didn't unfuse with, wasn't she? >_> Remind me why she wasn't unfused again?

//She wasn't feeling any pain from the fusion, so it was deemed unnecessary. No one had a problem with it at the time, not even you. There was no hint that this sort of thing would happen, so I'll thank you to not get mad at me for not being psychic. :(

//I don't think it matters that much that it happened, but I also don't care if people want to take steps to change it. I think it's a bit gross that the immediate reaction to finding out one's child isn't exactly how the parent wants them to be is to attempt to force a change on the child, but I've done a number of questionable things in this game and it's all presumably just fantasy anyway and (hopefully) no one here would do that with an actual child.

---

HamiDai:

> "Sorry."

MiniHami:

> "I just wanted to see what that would be like."

---

YamaBug (F):

> Yeah, that's pretty good. It doesn't happen too often.

---

HecaDai:

> "Sure!"
> Blink.
> "...Uh, what were we talking about again?"

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what Doremy thinks of how she looks, if she even has an opinion (or if she has even noticed).
> "Excuse me, Miss Doremy? Are you enjoying your current arrangements?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 01, 2017, 12:16:43 PM
//I am more worried about how will we tell them the fact that Doremy is now a mother, AND one of the mothers from our child, how will Kono react to that even ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 01, 2017, 12:23:01 PM
//Does anyone else even need to know?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 01, 2017, 12:26:35 PM
//Well i doubt she will inherit nothing from Doremy, actually i think the plant has that appearance because of Doremy.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 01, 2017, 12:44:30 PM
//Kids seem to vary from their folks all the time. I wouldn't worry about it unless she has, like, a baku tail or something.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 01, 2017, 12:48:45 PM
//So yet again you suggest we omit the truth ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 01, 2017, 12:50:59 PM
>Doremy!?

Doredai
>Prep and cast (if negligable) a miracle to know how the heck Doremy's life force was involved!?
>Prep and cast (if negligable) a miracle to know if the baby will be affected if we purged Doremy's portion of the life force from her and the flower, via an infallible miracle.
>>THIS IS A KNOWLEDGE GAINING MIRACLE ONLY, DO NOT ACTUALLY PURGE THE LIFE FORCE.

//She was the only person Kilga didn't unfuse with, wasn't she? >_> Remind me why she wasn't unfused again?

//So... what's everyone's thoughts regarding the taint in our child...
> You prepare, then cast.
> It seems anyone fused with you would have been involved.
> You prepare and cast.
> It would be affected.
//She wasn't feeling any pain from the fusion, so it was deemed unnecessary. No one had a problem with it at the time, not even you. There was no hint that this sort of thing would happen, so I'll thank you to not get mad at me for not being psychic. :(

//I don't think it matters that much that it happened, but I also don't care if people want to take steps to change it. I think it's a bit gross that the immediate reaction to finding out one's child isn't exactly how the parent wants them to be is to attempt to force a change on the child, but I've done a number of questionable things in this game and it's all presumably just fantasy anyway and (hopefully) no one here would do that with an actual child.

---

HamiDai:

> "Sorry."

MiniHami:

> "I just wanted to see what that would be like."

---

YamaBug (F):

> Yeah, that's pretty good. It doesn't happen too often.

---

HecaDai:

> "Sure!"
> Blink.
> "...Uh, what were we talking about again?"

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what Doremy thinks of how she looks, if she even has an opinion (or if she has even noticed).
> "Excuse me, Miss Doremy? Are you enjoying your current arrangements?"
> "A-At least wait for her to get up." Hatate says a bit quieter.

> I wonder what that was all about anyways. Having faith in her?

> "That's what I was going to ask you." Hecatia answers. "Should we change the topic?"

> You think...
> Doremy has not.
> Doremy doesn't even glimpse your way.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 01, 2017, 01:10:47 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"No ! I think i get what you are getting to, please resume Koishi-chan !"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 01, 2017, 01:20:47 PM
//I'm asking why it matters. Don't try to disguise insults as questions to get me to back down or whatever, tell me why this matters in a practical sense. What difference does it really make?

LunaDai:

> How are travels going?

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay~"

---

HecaDai:

> "Sure!"

---

DoreBug:

> "You seem quite happy with things they way they are, Miss Doremy. Do you mind if I use this body from now on? I promise I'll take good care of it."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 01, 2017, 01:30:45 PM
//Because i don't want to keep yet another secret from them, why don't you ask Kono how she would feel if it turns out someone completely unrelated ended up having a part on the birth of our child ? That someone that we have little relationship with took part on something so personal on a similar level as she did ?

//What if our child does gain Baku traits ? How will we explain those ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 01, 2017, 02:58:06 PM
//I presume if the kid did have baku ears or a baku tail, we would have noticed by now. You can look the kid over to be sure if you want, though. If there are abnormalities, then we can just explain the situation. We were doing something that has never been done before and was supposed to be impossible, and not everything went "perfectly" (a term I use under protest) because of some circumstance we had no reason to believe would be a factor. It's not as though we did the do with Doremy.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 01, 2017, 03:09:41 PM
//I am not so sure, she is barely the size of our hand, if not smaller, i think she doesn't even have wings if i recall correctly, note, i am not saying we should redo things, i am perfectly fine with what happened, however i want Kono to know about this unforeseen consequence, she has the right to know about her daughter after all.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 01, 2017, 04:49:11 PM
//I am more worried about how will we tell them the fact that Doremy is now a mother, AND one of the mothers from our child, how will Kono react to that even ?
// this was my main concern. The child was supossed to be special, just us and Koa.

// I'm not mad at you Kilga,  just stressed that once again our path to our ideal ending has not gone as planned...

// maybe we can retcon *shot*
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 01, 2017, 05:03:49 PM
//I am not so sure, she is barely the size of our hand, if not smaller, i think she doesn't even have wings if i recall correctly,

//I don't remember either way myself, but I'd say there's no harm in checking anyway. At worst you still won't be sure.

note, i am not saying we should redo things, i am perfectly fine with what happened, however i want Kono to know about this unforeseen consequence, she has the right to know about her daughter after all.

//I mean, in the end, telling her is fine no matter what the kid looks like. I simply think a needlessly big deal is being made out of this. What I imagine will happen is something like "hey kono here's our kid but she's also accidentally a little bit part baku" "what why" "another me was fusioned with a baku at the time and i guess that had an affect somehow? i don't know why that mattered but apparently it did and now here we are" "oh okay".

// this was my main concern. The child was supossed to be special, just us and Koa.

//I can appreciate the sentiment, but I hope you realize that that's very dangerous wording, like saying a child of a lesbian couple that uses IVF isn't "special" because it's only 50% their DNA. I know that's not what you meant, I'm just saying a mindset/wording shift might be useful. Besides, this child still came about as a direct result of intimacy between Dai and Kono and did the impossible in the process, which Dorm Suite had nothing to do with. Dorm Suite's DNA getting mixed in by accident is less a tragedy and more an "oops oh well".
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 01, 2017, 05:07:00 PM
//Well, i think we are done now, can i please tell Kono about such now ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 01, 2017, 05:09:39 PM
// okay maybe I suck at wording things.

// maybe I should leave... I'd rather nobody thinks of me as something I'm not, nor do I want to be banned or probated solely because I'm so stupid that I can't communicate correctly...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 01, 2017, 05:13:50 PM
// maybe I should leave... I'd rather nobody thinks of me as something I'm not, nor do I want to be banned or probated solely because I'm so stupid that I can't communicate correctly...

//Stay right here and do not move, enough of this, relax.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 01, 2017, 05:18:43 PM
//Stay right here and do not move, enough of this, relax.
// but... think about it... wouldn't the game be much better and enjoyable without me, the worst player, here?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 01, 2017, 06:00:56 PM
// but... think about it... wouldn't the game be much better and enjoyable without me, the worst player, here?
//Can one really say so ? In my opinion, if this quest lacked even one of us, things wouldn't be as exciting.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 01, 2017, 06:26:33 PM
//FWIW I mostly meant that it was socially dangerous to say such things in the context of the game (though obviously it would be a bad thing to tell someone real about their baby). Like, if you told Kono that this happened and that you were upset because this was supposed to be 'special' you'd probably get a slap from Kono (and rightfully so). As long as no player-antagonizing or game-ruining is going on there's not going to be any forum consequences.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 01, 2017, 09:45:01 PM
//> Is away because INTERNET PROBLEMS LULZ.
> Returns.
> Sees this.
Why the neat stuff always happen when I'm away? ._.

//Okay, uh... I didn't processed all of the information yet quite clearly... but I think so far that the course of action is take things easy?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 01, 2017, 11:13:00 PM
NannyDai:

> Prepare and cast one to find out if anything that happens to the following: Dai, Koa, Cirno, Doremy, as well as any fusion they are involved with, will be reflected on the child.

===

Prime:

> "Why you aren't sure?"
> Examine our child again.

===

RinDai:

> Keep searching.

RinBug:

> Prepare and cast a miracle to know EXACTLY where is Rin. Geez...

===

SekiDai:

> "Well, I gave the idea of going to the moon... and some friends accepted, and then I recommended if others could go as well, and then I proposed Miss Kagerou and Miss Wakasagihime go with them."
> Smile.

===

LoveDai:

> "Do you have any places to recommend us? Like, for me to propose to them? And also for the wedding?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Report.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 01, 2017, 11:49:11 PM
//will be at work for the next four to five hours...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2017, 02:11:28 AM
//Think I might need new batteries for my usb keyboard...
Koishidai-chan:

>"No ! I think i get what you are getting to, please resume Koishi-chan !"
> Koishi shakes her head.
> "It's just be weird."
//I'm asking why it matters. Don't try to disguise insults as questions to get me to back down or whatever, tell me why this matters in a practical sense. What difference does it really make?

LunaDai:

> How are travels going?

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay~"

---

HecaDai:

> "Sure!"

---

DoreBug:

> "You seem quite happy with things they way they are, Miss Doremy. Do you mind if I use this body from now on? I promise I'll take good care of it."
> Still no moon in sight...

> Aya begins to dress.

> "What did you plan to do here before talking to me?"

> Doremy does not answer.
//> Is away because INTERNET PROBLEMS LULZ.
> Returns.
> Sees this.
Why the neat stuff always happen when I'm away? ._.

//Okay, uh... I didn't processed all of the information yet quite clearly... but I think so far that the course of action is take things easy?
//>Neat stuff
NannyDai:

> Prepare and cast one to find out if anything that happens to the following: Dai, Koa, Cirno, Doremy, as well as any fusion they are involved with, will be reflected on the child.

===

Prime:

> "Why you aren't sure?"
> Examine our child again.

===

RinDai:

> Keep searching.

RinBug:

> Prepare and cast a miracle to know EXACTLY where is Rin. Geez...

===

SekiDai:

> "Well, I gave the idea of going to the moon... and some friends accepted, and then I recommended if others could go as well, and then I proposed Miss Kagerou and Miss Wakasagihime go with them."
> Smile.

===

LoveDai:

> "Do you have any places to recommend us? Like, for me to propose to them? And also for the wedding?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Report.
> You prepare and cast...
> It doesn't seem like it will.

> "B-Because you can't always be 100% sure on everything." Letty says.
> You examine. It's very small. It seems to be covered mostly. It's nice that they went the length to find things to cover it with despite it's size. You still have yet to determine it's eye color, as it's still asleep.

> You continue to search...
> You prepare and cast.
> Rin is currently in Rika's pocket, it seems.

> "Oh..." Sekibanki looks down.

> "I'm not sure I can help well with this sort of thing." Shinki sweats.

> You are in front of a place named "Suzunaan."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 02, 2017, 02:19:10 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Please, i have seen things beyond weird... for better or for worse..."

Rinbug:

>Now prepare and cast an miracle to know HOW did Rin manage to get to and fit into Rika's pocket.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 02, 2017, 02:44:06 AM
//Rin can flow her life energy in and out of inanimate objects. She's probably inside some small object.

HamiDai:

> Look over at Hatate.

---

HecaDai:

> "Nothing. I came here to talk to you."

---

DoreBug:

> Is Doremy still eating?
> Listen to Doremy's thoughts.
> "I will take your silence as a 'yes', Miss Doremy. In return, let me help you enjoy yourself."
> Will Dream Doremy to have three heads instead of one, with one on either side of her current one.
>> If willing does not work, use our miracle magic to do this instead.
> Will Dream Doremy to have multiple pairs of arms down the sides of her torso.
>> If willing does not work, use our miracle magic to do this instead.
> Wait to see if Doremy reacts to her new body parts, or starts using them.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2017, 05:20:36 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Please, i have seen things beyond weird... for better or for worse..."

Rinbug:

>Now prepare and cast an miracle to know HOW did Rin manage to get to and fit into Rika's pocket.
> Koishi shakes her head again.

> You prepare and cast...
> You know that she fused with her instrument to fit.
//Rin can flow her life energy in and out of inanimate objects. She's probably inside some small object.

HamiDai:

> Look over at Hatate.

---

HecaDai:

> "Nothing. I came here to talk to you."

---

DoreBug:

> Is Doremy still eating?
> Listen to Doremy's thoughts.
> "I will take your silence as a 'yes', Miss Doremy. In return, let me help you enjoy yourself."
> Will Dream Doremy to have three heads instead of one, with one on either side of her current one.
>> If willing does not work, use our miracle magic to do this instead.
> Will Dream Doremy to have multiple pairs of arms down the sides of her torso.
>> If willing does not work, use our miracle magic to do this instead.
> Wait to see if Doremy reacts to her new body parts, or starts using them.
> You look over.
> Hatate jumps slightly in response.

> "What made you decide to today?"

> Yes.
> Still no need to stop...
> You give Dream Doremy more heads and arms.
> She doesn't pause to check them, but just begins to use them after a few moments.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 02, 2017, 09:03:52 AM
//Let it be known that I won't tell anything about the accidental DNA thing with the child until someone else is okay.

NannyDai:

> "I guess we can return..."
> Look back at Kono.
> Realize we are alone.

===

Prime:

> "I hope there isn't, then..."
> Gently run our fingers through the child's hair.
> How do we feel, by the way? When we woke up, did we felt any strange due to, uh, giving birth?

===

RinDai:

> Close enough. Geez girl!
> Cast the undetectability spell upon us and the one to not let anyone unfuse us without our consent.
> Cloak.
> Fly to Rika's pocket and feel for life energies. If she's inside an object in the pocket we should be able to sense it albeit the layer of cloth being in the way... Theoretically!

===

SekiDai:

> Let our smile fade away.
> "... Miss Sekibanki?"

===

LoveDai:

> I don't know if this was ever done... but examine Shinki.
> Compare sizes with Shinki. Note all details! (Don't try to visibly compare us, though.)
> Sweat too.
> "Uh... Uuuh... Thanks anyway, ehehe..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Get in.

===

SisterDai:

> Do we exist?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 02, 2017, 09:06:40 AM
//my opinion probably won't matter... but please don't do anything rash with Rin...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 02, 2017, 09:10:23 AM
//my opinion probably won't matter... but please don't do anything rash with Rin...

//It does matter. And don't worry, I will probably kill myself if Rin ends up hating us.
Edit: For what is worth, I just want to check if Rin has any home.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 02, 2017, 10:23:14 AM
HamiDai:

> "Something wrong, Hatate?"

---

HecaDai:

> "'Cause I finally thought to try to find you. Then you were here and I felt a bit silly, ehehe~"

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to have two more heads in front of and between her current three heads and two more heads behind and between her three current heads, giving her seven heads total.
> Will all seven of Dream Doremy's heads to have an extra mouth below their current ones.
> Will Dream Doremy to have extra arms in front of and between all of her current pairs of arms and behind and between all of her current pairs of arms.
> Watch Dream Doremy and think about what she thinks of her new parts once this is all done.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 02, 2017, 12:00:35 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>Shake her again lazily.
>"Koooo-iiii-shiiiii, please... i don't want you to feel sadness... your happiness is one of the things i envy..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2017, 04:40:55 PM
//Let it be known that I won't tell anything about the accidental DNA thing with the child until someone else is okay.

NannyDai:

> "I guess we can return..."
> Look back at Kono.
> Realize we are alone.

===

Prime:

> "I hope there isn't, then..."
> Gently run our fingers through the child's hair.
> How do we feel, by the way? When we woke up, did we felt any strange due to, uh, giving birth?

===

RinDai:

> Close enough. Geez girl!
> Cast the undetectability spell upon us and the one to not let anyone unfuse us without our consent.
> Cloak.
> Fly to Rika's pocket and feel for life energies. If she's inside an object in the pocket we should be able to sense it albeit the layer of cloth being in the way... Theoretically!

===

SekiDai:

> Let our smile fade away.
> "... Miss Sekibanki?"

===

LoveDai:

> I don't know if this was ever done... but examine Shinki.
> Compare sizes with Shinki. Note all details! (Don't try to visibly compare us, though.)
> Sweat too.
> "Uh... Uuuh... Thanks anyway, ehehe..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Get in.

===

SisterDai:

> Do we exist?
> You look back.
> "Okay..."
> You notice you're alone. Last you saw her, Koishi was with another you who decided to separate, so she might still be there...

> You move the cover a bit to caress the small fairy's hair.
> A bit tired... You're not sure what you're supposed to feel anyways.

> You cast an undetectibility spell, as well as one for fusion.
> You then fly over to Rika's pocket and feel...
> Yup. Rin's life energy is nearby.

> Sekibanki doesn't answer.

> You check Shinki out...
> She seems endowed, but not as much as you are. Her hair is white, almost silver, maybe. Interestingly enough, she also has it in a tied ponytail. She still has long hair aside from that, however. Her outfit is red, and looks pretty nice...

> You head straight in.
> You... really think you've been here, or at least almost been here, a couple times before...

> You are still in Sanae's room.
> "-might just be the kappa left, but it should be enough for them at least." Sanae and Kogasa walk in, as if on cue.
> "Don't think like that..." Kogasa says.
> "She's got the looks, the personality, the miracles- she's like a super me! Why wouldn't they?" Sanae questions.
HamiDai:

> "Something wrong, Hatate?"

---

HecaDai:

> "'Cause I finally thought to try to find you. Then you were here and I felt a bit silly, ehehe~"

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to have two more heads in front of and between her current three heads and two more heads behind and between her three current heads, giving her seven heads total.
> Will all seven of Dream Doremy's heads to have an extra mouth below their current ones.
> Will Dream Doremy to have extra arms in front of and between all of her current pairs of arms and behind and between all of her current pairs of arms.
> Watch Dream Doremy and think about what she thinks of her new parts once this is all done.
> "No." Hatate shakes her head.

> "Oh."

> You will more...
> Doremy continues, paying wonder of her new parts no attention, despite your effort.
Koishidai-chan:

>Shake her again lazily.
>"Koooo-iiii-shiiiii, please... i don't want you to feel sadness... your happiness is one of the things i envy..."
> "Me too." Koishi says. "You got a real super family too. Parents, children, a pet, special moments together. I don't wanna ruin that stuff."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 02, 2017, 05:21:01 PM
HamiDai:

> "Oh. Sorry."

---

HecaDai:

> "Yup! You're just that interesting."

---

DoreBug:

> Is she at least using all of her new body parts?
> Listen to Doremy's thoughts one last time to see if they've changed at all.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 02, 2017, 05:26:07 PM
Florida:
>Beat

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 02, 2017, 05:28:02 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"But those aren't my things... well, at least not most of them... but they're Prime's achievements, i have no place on those..."
>Look away.

Sisterdai-chan:

>?!
>She really feels that way about us... ?
>We are on the bed right now right ?

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Keep watch.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 02, 2017, 05:34:35 PM
NannyDai:

> Does Kono looks visibly troubled?
> Before we get back, feel for life energies in the plant.
> Get back to the house along with her.

===

Prime:

> Feel for the child's life energy.
> Keep caressing it.
> "So beautiful..."

===

RinDai:

> Is the pocket an open one?
> If we can determine, do we can get into it easily at this size?

RinBug:

> Idle around until RinDai is done. She can't steal our primary objective that easily! It's even in our name!

===

SekiDai:

> "... Miss Sekibanki?"
> Look worried and place a hand on her shoulder.
> "D-Did I said something wrong...?"

===

LoveDai:

> Are we taller than her?
> Examine and compare ourselves with Yumeko. (Again, don't do it visibly).
> "Would you allow some mes to meet these Yuki and Mai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> How so?
> What things have we heard of Kosuzu?
> Explore the library.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 03, 2017, 02:09:03 AM
HamiDai:

> "Oh. Sorry."

---

HecaDai:

> "Yup! You're just that interesting."

---

DoreBug:

> Is she at least using all of her new body parts?
> Listen to Doremy's thoughts one last time to see if they've changed at all.
> "It's fine."

> "You're pretty interesting as well."

> Yes.
> They haven't...
Florida:
>Beat
> Yumemi seems to be telling the two about where the maids usually are.
Koishidai-chan:

>"But those aren't my things... well, at least not most of them... but they're Prime's achievements, i have no place on those..."
>Look away.

Sisterdai-chan:

>?!
>She really feels that way about us... ?
>We are on the bed right now right ?

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Keep watch.
> "Sorry..." You hear Koishi.

> You are standing. The two would see you if they just turned around.

> You keep on watching.
NannyDai:

> Does Kono looks visibly troubled?
> Before we get back, feel for life energies in the plant.
> Get back to the house along with her.

===

Prime:

> Feel for the child's life energy.
> Keep caressing it.
> "So beautiful..."

===

RinDai:

> Is the pocket an open one?
> If we can determine, do we can get into it easily at this size?

RinBug:

> Idle around until RinDai is done. She can't steal our primary objective that easily! It's even in our name!

===

SekiDai:

> "... Miss Sekibanki?"
> Look worried and place a hand on her shoulder.
> "D-Did I said something wrong...?"

===

LoveDai:

> Are we taller than her?
> Examine and compare ourselves with Yumeko. (Again, don't do it visibly).
> "Would you allow some mes to meet these Yuki and Mai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> How so?
> What things have we heard of Kosuzu?
> Explore the library.
> A bit.
> You feel...
> It's there.
> You head back into the Treehouse.
> You feel...
> It's there too.

> Yes.
> Perhaps.

> You place a hand on Sekibanki's shoulder.
> "No."

> You think you might be...
> You aren't sure you can discreetly.

> "If you don't bother them too much."

> You believe you've been around here before. You remember there being a sale or something one time, and that this place was a store...
> "Oh, it's you!" You hear someone that seems to be the store's owner.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 03, 2017, 02:38:22 AM
HamiDai:

> Go back to looking at Aya.

---

HecaDai:

> "Hehehe~ We could be interesting together, as one person!"

---

DoreBug:

> "Thank you for this new body, Miss Doremy. I hope you enjoy those additions."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 03, 2017, 02:43:21 AM
Prime:

> Were they the same energies? And were they equal?

===

RinDai:

> Shrink more just in case.
> Then try to sneak into the pocket, but don't move too much to wake Rin up.

===

SekiDai:

> "Then...?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Thanks!"

> Manifest two new Dais at Gensokyo, named YukiDai and MaiDai.
> Using LoveDai's PoV, warp them at a clear spot in Makai.

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Wave at Shinki.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh?"
> Approach to a reasonable talkative distance.
> "Good morning!"

===

SisterDai:

> Just play dumb. Continue doing... whatever we were doing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 03, 2017, 02:44:50 AM
Florida:
>Wait for an opportunity to speak
>"So, you two are going to stay with Miss Yumemi?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 03, 2017, 03:48:40 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"The only place that's really for me is the underground..."

Sisterdai-chan:

>Cloak !
>Shrink !
>Hide on the corner !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 03, 2017, 04:24:28 AM
>Wait for tashi to say something, because Raf's Sisterdai action conflicts with his.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 03, 2017, 04:59:15 AM
Sisterdai-chan:

>Cloak !
>Shrink !
>Hide on the corner !

> Don't.

//Think about it. If we play dumb, then we have absolutely next to no fault when we eavesdrop, and that's a point that Sanae can't use to argue with us. It's not our fault that they were talking out loud.
//If we hide, though, we will have a certain discussion in our hands. We don't know if these two already know we are here, and they are trying to see how we will react or whatever. We are just risking to worsen the incoming discussion.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 03, 2017, 06:20:25 AM
HamiDai:

> Go back to looking at Aya.

---

HecaDai:

> "Hehehe~ We could be interesting together, as one person!"

---

DoreBug:

> "Thank you for this new body, Miss Doremy. I hope you enjoy those additions."
> You return your look to Aya.
> She has finished dressing.

> "Oh? What do you mean?"

> Doremy continues, paying no attention to your voice.
Prime:

> Were they the same energies? And were they equal?

===

RinDai:

> Shrink more just in case.
> Then try to sneak into the pocket, but don't move too much to wake Rin up.

===

SekiDai:

> "Then...?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Thanks!"

> Manifest two new Dais at Gensokyo, named YukiDai and MaiDai.
> Using LoveDai's PoV, warp them at a clear spot in Makai.

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Wave at Shinki.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh?"
> Approach to a reasonable talkative distance.
> "Good morning!"
> You don't think so.

> You shrink to your smallest and fly in.
> You can feel something in here at least.

> "Then what?" She asks.

> You manifest and warp to Makai.
> "I still don't like that..." Shinki says.

> You approach.
> "Good morning." The girl replies.
Florida:
>Wait for an opportunity to speak
>"So, you two are going to stay with Miss Yumemi?"
> You wait as Yumemi continues to speak.
Koishidai-chan:

>"The only place that's really for me is the underground..."
> Koishi doesn't answer.
SisterDai:

> Just play dumb. Continue doing... whatever we were doing.
> You continue standing about.
> "B-Because of... a lot of things. Like, experience helping peop- er..." Kogasa looks away from Sanae, then back to her. "O-Or familiarity. And-" Kogasa does a double take, looking back towards you.
> "She already had help from them before I think. I could already feel it." Sanae looks down.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 03, 2017, 08:35:19 AM
RinDai:

> What are we? Ant-size?
> Gently for it. Can we feel Rin's life energy at its fullest?

===

SekiDai:

> "Then what is troubling you...?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Uh? You mean warping to Makai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Examine the girl.

===

SisterDai:

> Look down in a sad way, but don't say anything.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 03, 2017, 09:53:47 AM
RinDai:

> What are we? Ant-size?
> Gently for it. Can we feel Rin's life energy at its fullest?

===

SekiDai:

> "Then what is troubling you...?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Uh? You mean warping to Makai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Examine the girl.

===

SisterDai:

> Look down in a sad way, but don't say anything.
> You can't safely get to an ant-size as Dai X's experiments showed. You're larger than that.
> You feel...
> Yes.

> "It's nothing."

> Shinki nods.

> You examine...
> The girl has light red, almost orange hair, with a pair of small bells in it to give her twin tails. She has red eyes and a face that seems pure. From what you can see, she has a checkered outfit and an apron labelled: "Kosuzu".

> You look down.
> "D-Daiyousei? S-Shouldn't you be with your family?" Kogasa asks.
> Sanae jumps and turns.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 03, 2017, 10:13:39 AM
Florida:
>speak when we have an opportunity. Listen in the meantime

>recall the history of Sisterdai and how she ended up there
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 03, 2017, 10:24:30 AM
Florida:
>speak when we have an opportunity. Listen in the meantime

>recall the history of Sisterdai and how she ended up there
> You listen as Yumemi tells the two about the ship's locations.

> Sisterdai ended up here after telling Sanae and Kogasa about the new arrival.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 03, 2017, 11:41:29 AM
RinDai:

> Gently touch the object/person once.

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh... Okay..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Do you have a way to reach Makai without the need of warping? Well... besides the ship..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Your name can never be found."
> "You are... Miss Kosuzu, right?"
> How tall are we compared to her?

===

SisterDai:

> "... Other mes and the main me is with them."
> Sigh.
> "I wanted to be with Onee-chan for a bit, at least..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 03, 2017, 11:41:48 AM
HamiDai:

> "Off to work?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh, right! I figured out how to take two or more people and make them into one people! It's really neat, and totally undoable, too, so it's not like they're stuck together forever."

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy's body that makes her able to swallow anything, like Yamame.
> Get up and walk around and right behind Dream Doremy, watching to see if she reacts appreciably.

---

> Omni-observe Reimu, checking her bedroom first.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 03, 2017, 12:23:47 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"I dunno if i should be even called Daiyousei."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"And i... spaced out a bit i guess..."

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 03, 2017, 10:13:44 PM
RinDai:

> Gently touch the object/person once.

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh... Okay..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Do you have a way to reach Makai without the need of warping? Well... besides the ship..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Your name can never be found."
> "You are... Miss Kosuzu, right?"
> How tall are we compared to her?

===

SisterDai:

> "... Other mes and the main me is with them."
> Sigh.
> "I wanted to be with Onee-chan for a bit, at least..."
Sisterdai-chan:

>"And i... spaced out a bit i guess..."
> You touch the butt object.
> Nothing seems to happen.

> There's silence.

> "Yes. But it could still be uninvited that way."

> "Yes. And you're Daiyousei, right?" The girl asks.
> You're more than twice her height. She has to look up to you.

> "Um... W-We need some time alone." Sanae says. "Could you, um..."
HamiDai:

> "Off to work?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh, right! I figured out how to take two or more people and make them into one people! It's really neat, and totally undoable, too, so it's not like they're stuck together forever."

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy's body that makes her able to swallow anything, like Yamame.
> Get up and walk around and right behind Dream Doremy, watching to see if she reacts appreciably.

---

> Omni-observe Reimu, checking her bedroom first.
> Aya shakes her head.
> "I'm just going to check how something is for a moment. I guess we don't need to care about what we wear if we're not leaving huh..."

> "Interesting."

> You prepare and cast...
> Then walk around the long way to get behind Doremy.
> She doesn't seem to notice.

> You observe...
> She's not in there.
Koishidai-chan:

>"I dunno if i should be even called Daiyousei."
> Koishi doesn't answer.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 03, 2017, 10:17:39 PM
Florida:
>Continue. (Speak the previously stated sentence when we have the opportunity, otherwise listen, any future "continue" actions for Florida until she speaks should imply this.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 03, 2017, 10:27:01 PM
HamiDai:

> "Oh. Whatcha gonna check?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Yeah! You wanna try it?"

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that makes it so 100% of what she (or her dream self) eats goes to her chest and backside after digestion.
> Kneel down behind Dream Doremy, take a hold of her tail, and put it in our mouth.

---

> Omni-observe around Reimu's shrine for Reimu.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 03, 2017, 10:43:53 PM
Florida:
>Continue. (Speak the previously stated sentence when we have the opportunity, otherwise listen, any future "continue" actions for Florida until she speaks should imply this.)
> You wait patiently...
> And finally get to speak.
> "Yes." The two answer.
HamiDai:

> "Oh. Whatcha gonna check?"

---

HecaDai:

> "Yeah! You wanna try it?"

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that makes it so 100% of what she (or her dream self) eats goes to her chest and backside after digestion.
> Kneel down behind Dream Doremy, take a hold of her tail, and put it in our mouth.

---

> Omni-observe around Reimu's shrine for Reimu.
> "Sooomething." Aya teases. "I'll be back in a moment. No need to wait on me."

> "Hm..." Hecatia ponders. "Sure."

> You prepare and cast.
> You then kneel behind Doremy and hold her tail.
> Doremy jumps for a moment, before continuing.
> You hold the tail in your mouth.

> You observe...
> Reimu's in the main room.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 03, 2017, 10:53:29 PM
HamiDai:

> Pout.

---

HecaDai:

> "Okay!"
> Hold out our hand to Hecatia.
> "Take my hand, and I'll do the rest."

---

DoreBug:

> Listen to Doremy's thoughts.
> How is Doremy positioned, anyway? Sitting, standing, kneeling, or something else?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 03, 2017, 10:56:05 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>So far so good, as long as things don't head sour...

Koishidai-chan:

>"Koishi... how would you feel if you found someone that can use your unique ability better than yourself ? Besides another Satori."

Sisterdai-chan:

>Start heading to the door then stop.
>"I-I wanna... but i also wanna let out something from my chest... it's been digging inside me and i dunno what to do..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 03, 2017, 11:00:27 PM
HamiDai:

> Pout.

---

HecaDai:

> "Okay!"
> Hold out our hand to Hecatia.
> "Take my hand, and I'll do the rest."

---

DoreBug:

> Listen to Doremy's thoughts.
> How is Doremy positioned, anyway? Sitting, standing, kneeling, or something else?
> "You'll know soon enough." Aya exits the room.

> Hecatia gently takes your hand.

> Doremy is sitting.
> Maybe this is too good... I'm getting addicted to it...
Rikadai-chan 2:

>So far so good, as long as things don't head sour...

Koishidai-chan:

>"Koishi... how would you feel if you found someone that can use your unique ability better than yourself ? Besides another Satori."

Sisterdai-chan:

>Start heading to the door then stop.
>"I-I wanna... but i also wanna let out something from my chest... it's been digging inside me and i dunno what to do..."
> You keep watching.

> Still no answer.

> "What?" Sanae asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 03, 2017, 11:01:31 PM
Florida:
>Smile
>"Then take care, Ananassa and Fragaria. Do try to have fun every once in a while if you feel bored though. Remember what the other fairies taught you... or tried to teach you... Oh, and try not to die, you're fairies now, so if you die you'll probably revive in the spot where you first appeared as fairies. But... just in case that ever happens, and you need a place to stay while you're waiting for Miss Yumemi to pick you up, you're always welcome in the Fairy Village."

>Wait until someone (preferably someone who has interacted with Yumemi and co. a lot) looks at this, just in case it needs rephrasing in case it's unintentionally offensive or weird sounding.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 03, 2017, 11:13:09 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>Gently shake her.
>"...Koishi ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>Fidget a bit.
>"Well... y-you see Onee-chan... recently i found a new friend, and i spent some time with her... but then i saw that she could use my warp better than i ever did... i'm supposed to be happy for her competence and focus, but i feel... sad and envious..."
>Look down.
>"I don't wanna feel like this... it's such an ugly feeling, yet... it doesn't get out of my mind..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 03, 2017, 11:16:07 PM
HamiDai:

> "Awww..."
> Look back to Hatate.

---

HecaDai:

> Check Hecatia's life energy for any abnormalities.
> If there aren't any, performing the perfect fusion process with Hecatia and ourselves, using our ribbon as a balancer.

---

DoreBug:

> Swallow the tail. Note if Doremy reacts appreciably.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 03, 2017, 11:19:21 PM
//Well....?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 03, 2017, 11:22:23 PM
//Sorry, I'm on mobile and didn't check any non-parser posts. A quick glance didn't reveal anything bad.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 03, 2017, 11:45:46 PM
Florida:
>Smile
>"Then take care, Ananassa and Fragaria. Do try to have fun every once in a while if you feel bored though. Remember what the other fairies taught you... or tried to teach you... Oh, and try not to die, you're fairies now, so if you die you'll probably revive in the spot where you first appeared as fairies. But... just in case that ever happens, and you need a place to stay while you're waiting for Miss Yumemi to pick you up, you're always welcome in the Fairy Village."

>Wait until someone (preferably someone who has interacted with Yumemi and co. a lot) looks at this, just in case it needs rephrasing in case it's unintentionally offensive or weird sounding.
> The two nod.
Koishidai-chan:

>Gently shake her.
>"...Koishi ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>Fidget a bit.
>"Well... y-you see Onee-chan... recently i found a new friend, and i spent some time with her... but then i saw that she could use my warp better than i ever did... i'm supposed to be happy for her competence and focus, but i feel... sad and envious..."
>Look down.
>"I don't wanna feel like this... it's such an ugly feeling, yet... it doesn't get out of my mind..."
> You turn (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350067.html#msg1350067) to look back at Koishi.
> Koishi isn't here.

> "You mean Lily? I've never seen it myself, but I don't think she'd be better than you..."
> "She's been friends with Lily already." Kogasa says.
HamiDai:

> "Awww..."
> Look back to Hatate.

---

HecaDai:

> Check Hecatia's life energy for any abnormalities.
> If there aren't any, performing the perfect fusion process with Hecatia and ourselves, using our ribbon as a balancer.

---

DoreBug:

> Swallow the tail. Note if Doremy reacts appreciably.
> "So..." Hatate shifts the covers a bit.

> You check...
> There are none that you notice.
> You flow your and Hecatia's life energy around to balance it out, leaving excess energy in your hair ribbon.
> You begin to examine yourself.
> Your hair still seems to be red. It's a bit lighter though.
> Your chest is large. Your outfit, a dark dress that gradually flows to three brighter colors near the bottom, emphasizes it very well.
> You are still barefoot.
> Interestingly enough, you can feel something on your head.

> You attempt to swallow the tail.
> It doesn't go down much... You'd need to be closer.
> Mm... Something's going on with my tail... Doremy continues a bit slower.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 12:29:38 AM
>Hold everything

//Uh.... Wow I'm just realizing what is happening with Hecatia... Sorry for not noticing sooner.

//Is allowing her access to our thoughts and memories wise?

>Wait for opinions to flood in. Then continue
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 04, 2017, 12:38:09 AM
//I considered that when I made the offer. I'm not concerned.

> Unhold everything.

---

HamiDai:

> Smile a bit.
> "Something I can do for ya, Hatate?"

---

Hecatia:

> How long is our hair?
> Gently feel the object on our head.
> Hecatia had some other orbs with her. Check to see if we have those.

---

DoreBug:

> Lean down really close and continue swallowing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 12:55:23 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>Perform a miracle to find her.
>Go after her.

Sisterdai-chan:

>"No, not her... another friend..."
>Sigh.
>"And now that i think of it... i guess i made you feel that feeling too right..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 12:59:02 AM
//But you're letting Hecatia, someone who is less likely to be our friend thanks to bridge burning, have access to our thoughts and memories. I'm sorry, but we're so close to the end, and we don't need any more problems cropping up...

>Wait for Raf and Tashi's opinions at least.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 01:05:13 AM
//Wait, he didn't cast any stuffs about not allowing Hecatia to remember anything from our memories ?

//Then i severely disagree with letting that happen, you just don't try reckless stuff like that, especially on someone that is already upset about being messed with undesirably.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Disconnect if we aren't already.
>Prepare and cast a miracle so that Hecatia will not learn anything about the collective's memories from the fusion.

>Hold these commands until further has been discussed.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 01:11:21 AM
>Prepare and cast a miracle so that Hecatia will not learn anything about the collective's memories from the fusion.
//Hopefully it isn't too late for that... Or maybe we could retcon so that he did do the necessary preparations since I asked for a hold immediately after the action happened, meaning editing would be very simple for the parser. *shot*

//Let's see what Tashi thinks...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 01:16:12 AM
//will be offline for an hour and a half to two hours. Please don't do anything rash while I'm gone...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 04, 2017, 01:21:48 AM
RinDai:

> Stop time and fuse with Rin.
> Mask any change (if any. Just in case).
> Resume time.

===

SekiDai:

> Sway a bit.

===

LoveDai:

> "Um... Am I uninvited, then?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Yup!"
> Nod and offer a hand shake. If she accepts, quickly feel for her life energy. How is it?
> "Pleased to meet you, Miss Kosuzu!"



//Well, needless to say, I'm up to not let Hecatia learn about our memories, but that's about it. I'm not paying special attention about that stuff, so I don't have any opinion besides this.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 04, 2017, 01:47:54 AM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>Prepare and cast a miracle so that Hecatia will not learn anything about the collective's memories from the fusion.

> Do this with LunaDai instead.

//This spell is fine but it should be done with the powered-up zero-cost miracles.

//Anyway, I trust that will satisfy everyone, so I think we can go ahead and parse stuff.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 04, 2017, 02:09:36 AM
//Wait, he didn't cast any stuffs about not allowing Hecatia to remember anything from our memories ?

//Then i severely disagree with letting that happen, you just don't try reckless stuff like that, especially on someone that is already upset about being messed with undesirably.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Disconnect if we aren't already.
>Prepare and cast a miracle so that Hecatia will not learn anything about the collective's memories from the fusion.

>Hold these commands until further has been discussed.
> Do this with LunaDai instead.

//This spell is fine but it should be done with the powered-up zero-cost miracles.

//Anyway, I trust that will satisfy everyone, so I think we can go ahead and parse stuff.
> You prepare and cast.
//I considered that when I made the offer. I'm not concerned.

> Unhold everything.

---

HamiDai:

> Smile a bit.
> "Something I can do for ya, Hatate?"

---

Hecatia:

> How long is our hair?
> Gently feel the object on our head.
> Hecatia had some other orbs with her. Check to see if we have those.

---

DoreBug:

> Lean down really close and continue swallowing.
> "No." Hatate says. "I mean, I haven't thought of anything..."

> It's almost waist length.
> It seems to be an orb on your head.
> You do seem to have the other two near you.

> You get closer and continue.
> If I don't stop soon, I won't be able to. Doremy seems to reluctantly stop eating.
Koishidai-chan:

>Perform a miracle to find her.
>Go after her.

Sisterdai-chan:

>"No, not her... another friend..."
>Sigh.
>"And now that i think of it... i guess i made you feel that feeling too right..."
> You cast a miracle...
> And start for Satori's place.

> "Uh... Yea." Sanae says.
> "Probably other people would feel like that too if they knew you could do what they can." Kogasa says.
RinDai:

> Stop time and fuse with Rin.
> Mask any change (if any. Just in case).
> Resume time.

===

SekiDai:

> Sway a bit.

===

LoveDai:

> "Um... Am I uninvited, then?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Yup!"
> Nod and offer a hand shake. If she accepts, quickly feel for her life energy. How is it?
> "Pleased to meet you, Miss Kosuzu!"



//Well, needless to say, I'm up to not let Hecatia learn about our memories, but that's about it. I'm not paying special attention about that stuff, so I don't have any opinion besides this.
> You stop time and flow your life energy to Rin's.
> Then resume time.

> You sway idly...

> "Not this time, I suppose..." Shinki says.

> You hold your hand out.
> Kosuzu accepts the handshake.
> It seems normal.
> "Likewise." Kosuzu smiles.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 04, 2017, 02:13:30 AM
HamiDai:

> "Oh. What sorts of things have you been thinking about, then?"

---

Hecatia:

> Hecatia had two other bodies, too. Can we sense them, or maybe see them and/or act through them?

---

DoreBug (F):

> It's so good, though...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 04, 2017, 02:21:33 AM
RinDai:

> Check to see what our host is dreaming.
> Think if our host has any house at all.

===

SekiDai:

> Glance at Sesekibanbanki as we sway.

===

LoveDai:

> "I'm very sorry Miss Shinki... I didn't meant to..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "What is this place?"
> "I assume you heard of me from others villagers?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 02:31:36 AM
Sisterdai-chan:

>"I don't want to cause more of that... i guess that at least i can redeem by being bad at danmaku on that regard... i don't want to be a better version of anyone !"
>Look upset.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 05:41:59 AM
//Was it just me or was the site down for a while?  ???

//Also why on earth are you fusing with Rin Tashi!? Do you remember what happened last time!?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 05:42:57 AM
//By the way, did that cast miracle account for Hecatia's other bodies?  :ohdear:
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 04, 2017, 05:53:12 AM
//Was it just me or was the site down for a while?  ???

//Also why on earth are you fusing with Rin Tashi!? Do you remember what happened last time!?
^ Also it seems I'm unable to search correctly. I'll try reclogging and a bunch of other things to see if that's fixed on my part.
You are now aware that there is no more "spell check" along with the Post and Preview buttons either. I wanna see what else is new~
HamiDai:

> "Oh. What sorts of things have you been thinking about, then?"

---

Hecatia:

> Hecatia had two other bodies, too. Can we sense them, or maybe see them and/or act through them?

---

DoreBug (F):

> It's so good, though...
> "Um... n-nothing.." Hatate says.

> You... can.
> You prepare a spell.
> And cast it.

> N-No more today. I'll become dependent on it if it went on. Doremy tries to look behind her.
RinDai:

> Check to see what our host is dreaming.
> Think if our host has any house at all.

===

SekiDai:

> Glance at Sesekibanbanki as we sway.

===

LoveDai:

> "I'm very sorry Miss Shinki... I didn't meant to..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "What is this place?"
> "I assume you heard of me from others villagers?"
> You try to check...
> No.
> You think...
> It does not seem so.
> You warp...
> Out to the backside of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

> Sekibanki looks to you with a questioning face.

> "I'd appreciate it if you could somehow ask for permission before arriving..." Shinki says. "But oh well."

> "Kind of." Kosuzu says.
Sisterdai-chan:

>"I don't want to cause more of that... i guess that at least i can redeem by being bad at danmaku on that regard... i don't want to be a better version of anyone !"
>Look upset.
> Sanae sits on her bed with a sigh.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 06:22:50 AM
>Uh... what spell?

(This should take no time at all)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 04, 2017, 06:34:30 AM
>Uh... what spell?

(This should take no time at all)
> It seems to have been one to keep Hecatia informed on what Daiyousei does concerning her.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 07:03:01 AM
//Dammit. Please pay attention to details, guys... You should've specified her other bodies, Raf...

>List of Dais that are alone or mostly alone AND have cost-free miracles (Should not take any time at all. If the full census must be posted, please make those Dais stand out)
>Can we stop time while within a host without the host knowing? (Should not take any time at all.)
>Doredai's location. (Should not take any time at all)

>Do not parse any actions that cause an advance in time until all players discuss and agree on the next step. Desyncs for Dais that are not in Gensokyo are an exception, but only if the desync is possible

-----------------------------

//I'm thinking of maybe sending one of the cost-free Dais back in time to both undo Hecatia's miracle and to cast a miracle to fix the mistakes in the previous miracle. But I'm unsure if any are in a position where they are possible to send.

//We could also vote for a retcon of the previous miracle but that's never going to happen lol


//My proposed strategy if none of you can come up with any alternatives or we can't agree on a plan:

-----------------------------
>DO NOT PARSE THE FOLLOWING UNLESS I GIVE THE GO-AHEAD
Doredai:
>Prepare a miracle that does ALL of the following: Undoes Hecatia's miracle, destroys any information she may receive about this miracle, erases any of Hecatia's memories from all 3 of her bodies from the moment we fused with her to now (So that, to her, we had only just fused), and prevents Hecatia or any of her bodies from accessing our thoughts, memories, and powers.
>Assess cost, cast if insignificant.

-----------------------------
>Once again saying to wait for everyone to come to an agreement before parsing any time-advancing actions.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 07:27:24 AM
//Why do all the bad consequences of another player's actions almost always happen when I'm the only one here  :(
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 04, 2017, 08:39:21 AM
//Reccomended you don't take most things as a disastrous situation. It makes the actual disastrous situations look even worse.
//Dammit. Please pay attention to details, guys... You should've specified her other bodies, Raf...

>List of Dais that are alone or mostly alone AND have cost-free miracles (Should not take any time at all. If the full census must be posted, please make those Dais stand out)
>Can we stop time while within a host without the host knowing? (Should not take any time at all.)
>Doredai's location. (Should not take any time at all)

>Once again saying to wait for everyone to come to an agreement before parsing any time-advancing actions.
> Census:
Dai Prime is the main self:      Currently with her family, at home. Status: None.
NannyDai is a manifestation:      Currently in home. Status: None.
RuuDai is a manifestation:      Currently at home. Status: None.
HecaDai is a manifestation:      Currently fused with Hecatia Lapislazuli in the Human Village. Status: None.
TokiBug is a manifestation:      Currently with an amplified (enlarged) Tokiko in Kourindou. Status: Fused with Tokiko.
LadyDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Lady Luna within a Patchouli bubble in space, heading towards the moon. Status: Fused with Luna.
LunaDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Lady Luna within a Patchouli bubble in space, heading towards the moon. Status: Fused with Lady Luna.
YamaBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Yamame in the underground. Status: Fused with Yamame.
RenBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Renko and Maribel at their home. Status: None.
MerryBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Maribel and Renko, at their home. Status: None.
Myon is a manifestation:      Currently with Youmu, in the Netherworld. Status: Fused with Youmu's Phantom Half.
ExperiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in "Kosuzu's store". Status: None.
LoveDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Shinki and Yumeko in Makai. Status: None.
RinDai is a manifestation:      Currently without a clone of herself behind the Scarlet Devil Mansion, instead fused with Rin's erhu. Her clone is with Rika and Nitori near the Youkai Mountain. Status: Fused with Rin's erhu.
RikaDai is a safety clone:      Currently in the Probability Space Hypervessel (Remade!) with Yumemi and Fragaria and Ananassa. Status: None.
RumiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in the Scarlet Devil Mansion's library. Status: Idle.
StoogeDai is a manifestation:      Currently with the Three Fairies of Light, Lily White, and Clownpiece outside of the Three Fairies' home at the Hakurei Shrine in Gensokyo on Earth in their original world, or so she believes. Status: Idol Idle.
SekiDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Sekibanki in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. Status: None.
KoishiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in the Underground, heading for Koishi at her home. Status: None.

Not entirely sure if any were missed. Probably... These are the easiest to have alone.

> You aren't sure.

> DoreDai is within the dream world, you recall.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 04, 2017, 09:06:16 AM
> The following actions should not take any time at all:

RinDai:

> ... Warped? Did we just warped to the back of the SDM?
> Did we warped with the erhu even?
> Do we know who warped us?



//I knew we had to do tricky wording for things to go right. I'm concerned about the knowledge that Miss Planet Balls may get about all of this, but so far I think that can be dealt with the infalible Dais... Theoretically, that is.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 09:12:50 AM
//Next time, please do not reveal tons of secrets and give access to an complete arsenal of spells and magics, geez... if you wanna fuse that badly do an incomplete one.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Make a time bubble around the Hecatia fusion and all her other bodies and stop time inside of them.

Lunadai-chan:

>Prepare a miracle that dispels the spell that the Hecatia fusion did and cast it.
>If things go sour, prepare and send an divine message to the Rikadai from 10 minutes ago (should be before the Hecatia fusion happened) and warn her to stop it from being a complete one at all costs.

Rumidai-chan:

>How are we ?

//Think this should be a neuter, we can rewind her self to the one just before the fusion happened, no harm done, and if that fails, we will have warned Rikadai-chan to stop the fusion at all costs.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 04, 2017, 09:18:16 AM
> The following actions should not take any time at all:

RinDai:

> ... Warped? Did we just warped to the back of the SDM?
> Did we warped with the erhu even?
> Do we know who warped us?



//I knew we had to do tricky wording for things to go right. I'm concerned about the knowledge that Miss Planet Balls may get about all of this, but so far I think that can be dealt with the infalible Dais... Theoretically, that is.
> Yes.
> Yes.
> No.
>Actions~
//Up late for surprisingly actually catching a GDQ stream, but the thing about taking control of a Dai you're not involved with still applies, so I'll be waiting on Kilga for such.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 09:24:31 AM
//Tashi, you do know that Rin probably already knew you were there right ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 04, 2017, 09:27:29 AM
//Tashi, you do know that Rin probably already knew you were there right ?

//Yes. I'm ready to face Rin if it comes to that.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 10:02:45 AM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>Make a time bubble around the Hecatia fusion and all her other bodies and stop time inside of them.

Lunadai-chan:

>Prepare a miracle that dispels the spell that the Hecatia fusion did and cast it.
>If things go sour, prepare and send an divine message to the Rikadai from 10 minutes ago (should be before the Hecatia fusion happened) and warn her to stop it from being a complete one at all costs.
//I'm 100% likely to fall asleep after this post, I'm up way later than usual.

//Anyway

>Don't do these. At least not as they are currently


------------------------------

//Reason 1. How do you expect RikaDai2 to make time bubbles around Hecatia's other bodies if she doesn't have eyes on them? Plus Hecatia's miracle will tip her off to the time bubbling.

//Reason 2. I'd be much more comfortable knowing that the miracle being casted on Hecatia will also erase the information she will receive about said miracle when its cast. On top of that, we would need some memory wipes, so she doesn't get PO'd at us for dispelling her miracle...

//Reason 3.  How do you expect a divine message to reach somebody in the past without time travel...?

------------------------------------

//Anyway getting some shuteye now. I'll be back in 5-7 hours. If I haven't posted my agreement or disagreement to the plan of action (assuming you all come up with one while I'm asleep) by 11:30 AM mountain time, then you may continue as if I had agreed unless A. someone else has reason to delay things any further than that, or B. Everyone else is still deliberating by that time.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 04, 2017, 10:10:37 AM
//You have work today, Naz?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 10:22:39 AM
//You have work today, Naz?
// caught me just as I got into bed.

// no I do not, surprisingly, but I'll be both less active and mainly on mobile in the morning (won't stop me from posting soon after I wake up though.)

//Anyway I really need to sleep now, otherwise the risk of sleeping past 11:30 (my time zone) increases... see you in 5-7 hours.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 10:23:21 AM
//I'm 100% likely to fall asleep after this post, I'm up way later than usual.

//Anyway

>Don't do these. At least not as they are currently


------------------------------

//Reason 1. How do you expect RikaDai2 to make time bubbles around Hecatia's other bodies if she doesn't have eyes on them? Plus Hecatia's miracle will tip her off to the time bubbling.

//Reason 2. I'd be much more comfortable knowing that the miracle being casted on Hecatia will also erase the information she will receive about said miracle when its cast. On top of that, we would need some memory wipes, so she doesn't get PO'd at us for dispelling her miracle...

//Reason 3.  How do you expect a divine message to reach somebody in the past without time travel...?

//Okay, Reason 1 is valid, i did not consider that.

//Reason 2 is half-valid because although we do not have all the bodies, rewinding her back in time will make these memories not exist anyways.

//Reason 3 is invalid because not only the miracles are boosted, onee-chan herself said that no matter what, the divine message will always reach it's host.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 10:28:13 AM
//email notification sound got me right as I shut my eyes

//Okay, Reason 1 is valid, i did not consider that.

//Reason 2 is half-valid because although we do not have all the bodies, rewinding her back in time will make these memories not exist anyways.

//Reason 3 is invalid because not only the miracles are boosted, onee-chan herself said that no matter what, the divine message will always reach it's host.


//i will dispute your logic for claiming reason 3 is invalid when I wake up. I am too tired to type anything lengthy, especially on mobile, right now. Please wait warmly.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 10:34:03 AM
//Also at least if we can trap and stop the Fusion, she won't be able to escape and allow for more actions.

//I'm 100% likely to fall asleep after this post, I'm up way later than usual.

//Anyway

>Don't do these. At least not as they are currently

>Let them happen in time, for we can still add more to it happening or not.

Lunadai-chan:

>After the time bubble stops and we null the spell the Fusion did, prepare and cast an miracle so that the time bubble also affects the other Hecatias, making them stop.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 10:37:33 AM
//You know i am tired of this shit, both someone going and doing something stupid and someone contesting an action and then just going away for hours end ultimately stopping the quest forever while the rest get this feeling of worry about the shit that was done.

//Like seriously, please avoid that, goddamnit, i'm tired of this quest hitting so many brakes and/or being rushed at some parts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 04, 2017, 10:47:32 AM
//Woah, uh... Chill, I guess?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 10:56:16 AM
//How can i chill when stuff just keeps happening ? I just want this Quest to just end peacefully, as best as we can, it's more than double of the size it was supposed to be, and every time it seems like something just needs to grapple my heart and say "Haha, sorry, no happy ending for you, lol.", then let go and proceed to be an major pain in the arse,  while i sit here attempting to suppress all my feelings and trying to make things go happy again while my heart literally aches outta fear, sadness and anger.

//I wish i could just stare at every single damned person on the story that intentionally messed with making things happy with everyone and shout right on their face "JUST LET US MAKE THINGS AS HAPPY AS POSSIBLE AND STOP BEING SUCH AN IDIOTIC JERK, THANK YOU !".
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 04, 2017, 11:05:07 AM
//Oh, are we going back to the mode where only one person's opinion ultimately matters? Good, I'm going to be busy all day, so it's nice to know I'm not needed. o/
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 04, 2017, 11:30:51 AM
//Oho, wait one moment~

> It seems to have been one to keep Hecatia informed on what Daiyousei does concerning her.
>_

> Is the spell designed to keep Hecatia informed about future Daiyousei actions, or reveal all past Daiyousei actions to her? Or perhaps both?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 11:39:42 AM
//Well, sorry about that, i just needed to vent it after all.

//Anyways, i just wanna get this solved, haaaaaahhhhhh.....
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 04, 2017, 11:43:33 AM
//Depending on the results of my question, I would argue vehemently that it's not even a problem in the first place and that people wigged out for no reason.

//Seriously:

//Reccomended you don't take most things as a disastrous situation. It makes the actual disastrous situations look even worse.

//This needs to be tattooed on some foreheads.

(//If it wasn't, obvious, I do not approve of any time-advancing options until possibly after my query is resolved.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 04, 2017, 11:44:40 AM
//Oho, wait one moment~

> Is the spell designed to keep Hecatia informed about future Daiyousei actions, or reveal all past Daiyousei actions to her? Or perhaps both?
> You'd believe both with the little evidence you have.
> You hope Hecatia is not capable of being aware of your timeless considerations, despite being perfect-fusioned with you.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 04, 2017, 11:54:36 AM
> But we don't know for sure (that is, checking to be sure would require time-advancement)?

//Also, are you awake for the day, or still up and going to bed soon?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 04, 2017, 12:03:02 PM
//I don't think this is a big of a problem. Just a problem of someone having access to our memories. I think it can be solved.

//Also, what happened to the forum before, Kilga? Maintenance or something? Where's the 'spell check' we all love and nobody uses?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 04, 2017, 12:06:20 PM
> But we don't know for sure (that is, checking to be sure would require time-advancement)?

//Also, are you awake for the day, or still up and going to bed soon?
> Yes.

//Nope. GDQ stream so I'm watching. I kinda wanna go to sleep though... But it's my first time catching it...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 12:09:50 PM
//It was more of an accumulation of events rather than from just now, this isn't really bad, just troubling.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 03:45:17 PM
//You know i am tired of this shit, both someone going and doing something stupid and someone contesting an action and then just going away for hours end ultimately stopping the quest forever while the rest get this feeling of worry about the shit that was done.

//Like seriously, please avoid that, goddamnit, i'm tired of this quest hitting so many brakes and/or being rushed at some parts.
//FYI would you rather I was well rested and calm, or up all night keeping the game flowing and as a result being stressed and irritable? It's not my fault that I'm not a robot and therefore require sleep to function.

//Reason 3 is invalid because not only the miracles are boosted, onee-chan herself said that no matter what, the divine message will always reach it's host.
//Ok, but sanae has never tried to send a divine message through time, has she? Sure, it might always reach its target in the present, but would it really do what you're trying to do?

//How can i chill when stuff just keeps happening ? I just want this Quest to just end peacefully, as best as we can, it's more than double of the size it was supposed to be, and every time it seems like something just needs to grapple my heart and say "Haha, sorry, no happy ending for you, lol.", then let go and proceed to be an major pain in the arse,  while i sit here attempting to suppress all my feelings and trying to make things go happy again while my heart literally aches outta fear, sadness and anger.

//I wish i could just stare at every single damned person on the story that intentionally messed with making things happy with everyone and shout right on their face "JUST LET US MAKE THINGS AS HAPPY AS POSSIBLE AND STOP BEING SUCH AN IDIOTIC JERK, THANK YOU !".
// okay,  1. Chill

//2. I agree with you there, I swear we've had more disasters thrown at us since attempting to get our ideal ending than the rest of the quest combined. It's especially frustrating when they're usually ones that could easily preventable if people were actually around to countermand the actions and/ or are paying closer attention to the actions of others... overall, it's a bit demoralizing, for me at least...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 04, 2017, 05:04:05 PM
//Have you seen what Kilga has been doing with those miracles ? They are pretty much making the impossible possible, so i don't doubt that it would also make divine messages travel through time.

//PLUS, Onee-chan never said they couldn't go to the past, maybe she never even tried so, all we know is: it won't hurt to try.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2017, 05:11:56 PM
//We should probably disconnect Hecadai before trying anything. But in a manner such that it's the hive mind as a whole disconnecting her and not Hecadai willingly disconnecting from the hive mind.

//If Hecatia is observing our thoughts, hopefully this will communicate that the majority of Daiyousei disapproves of Hecadai's actions and that Daiyousei is not 100% bad...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2017, 09:46:19 AM
//Next time, please do not reveal tons of secrets and give access to an complete arsenal of spells and magics, geez... if you wanna fuse that badly do an incomplete one.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Make a time bubble around the Hecatia fusion and all her other bodies and stop time inside of them.

Lunadai-chan:

>Prepare a miracle that dispels the spell that the Hecatia fusion did and cast it.
>If things go sour, prepare and send an divine message to the Rikadai from 10 minutes ago (should be before the Hecatia fusion happened) and warn her to stop it from being a complete one at all costs.

Rumidai-chan:

>How are we ?

//Think this should be a neuter, we can rewind her self to the one just before the fusion happened, no harm done, and if that fails, we will have warned Rikadai-chan to stop the fusion at all costs.
//Also at least if we can trap and stop the Fusion, she won't be able to escape and allow for more actions.

>Let them happen in time, for we can still add more to it happening or not.

Lunadai-chan:

>After the time bubble stops and we null the spell the Fusion did, prepare and cast an miracle so that the time bubble also affects the other Hecatias, making them stop.
//Well, unless there are actions to do something else and not just prevent progress further, these will all be done soon.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2017, 11:15:34 AM
//I have little faith that those actions won't just annoy Hecatia and turn the situation actually-bad, but if it'll satisfy the paranoid, then go for it.

//EDIT: This is not to say that I have any ideas for what would be 'better', because I believe that the best course of action is to continue as if nothing bad has happened (because I don't think the situation is bad).
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 05, 2017, 11:40:14 AM
//For when the next time advancing update occurs.

RinDai:

> Did we felt anything strange, by any means?
> Are we floating or lying on the ground? (the erhu, that is).
> Warp our life energy out in a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> Look confused as well.

===

LoveDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Tap our chin, looking up to the 'sky', thoughtful.
> "Do you have something in mind?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Ehehe~. I have seen you in the past, but I never had the chance to meet you."
> Smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2017, 11:46:15 AM
HamiDai:

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "Hatate..."

---

DoreBug:

> Pull Dream Doremy's tail our of our mouth.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 05, 2017, 12:27:11 PM
//What do you propose then ? I am open for any suggestions.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 05, 2017, 12:37:43 PM
//My proposition is to not do anything special and just continue on as normal. See emphasis below:

//I have little faith that those actions won't just annoy Hecatia and turn the situation actually-bad, but if it'll satisfy the paranoid, then go for it.

//EDIT: This is not to say that I have any ideas for what would be 'better', because I believe that the best course of action is to continue as if nothing bad has happened (because I don't think the situation is bad).
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 05, 2017, 01:42:16 PM
//Yet Hecatia will have our memories and knowledge that way.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 05, 2017, 02:14:29 PM
//Indeed. As I said before, though...

//I considered that when I made the offer. I'm not concerned.

//To say so more explicitly, I trust Hecatia to not do anything untoward. That's not her personality. I'm not even concerned about the spell her half of the perfect fusion cast; frankly, I would have done the same thing in that situation. If left unprovoked, I think she's most likely to use her new-found magical access to have some harmless fun and/or putter along with us for a while to see what we're like.

//But! All that being said, I don't have the time or mental energy to argue about this and make everything take even more forever than it already is, so I'm willing to step aside and let the more paranoid players stick the fork in the socket to test whether or not the power is running. ?\_(ツ)_/?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 05, 2017, 02:39:19 PM
//Yet the other 3 of us are, i apologize if this stays in the way of your tastes or fetishes either way, and i shall wait for the others to have their say.

//To say so more explicitly, I trust Hecatia to not do anything untoward. That's not her personality.

//Too bad Daiyousei barely even knows Hecatia, and as such would have little idea of her personality, but what can i say ? I'm just a person.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 05, 2017, 03:12:21 PM
//I already said I'm not stopping you. What more do you want? Just do it and get it over with. This isn't a ~bad feeling~ situation, the rest of you don't need my approval to do a thing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 05, 2017, 05:17:52 PM
>Yeah don't do those actions as currently worded.

// still pretty sure the divine message will not work without time travel. And I'm sure the other actions will inevitably cause things to go sour...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 05, 2017, 05:23:11 PM
//Please at least submit alternative commands if you're going to countermand actions that are holding up the entire game. <_<
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 05, 2017, 05:48:06 PM
// sorry, I'm away from the computer at the moment, I'm busy, and I literally just woke up not long ago.

// I'll try to give an alternative as soon as I am able.

//I also suggested earlier that we should at least have the hive mind disconnect from Hecadai (not the other way around) before trying anything,  yesterday before everyone went quiet.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 05, 2017, 07:17:03 PM
//Oh, are we going back to the mode where only one person's opinion ultimately matters? Good, I'm going to be busy all day, so it's nice to know I'm not needed. o/

?\_(ツ)_/?

//I also suggested earlier that we should at least have the hive mind disconnect from Hecadai (not the other way around) before trying anything,  yesterday before everyone went quiet.

//Why didn't you just enter it as a command?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 05, 2017, 07:27:28 PM
//Why didn't you just enter it as a command?
//I wanted to see everyone's thoughts on the idea
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 05, 2017, 07:41:22 PM
//Why would entering it as a command not get everyone's thoughts on the idea?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2017, 08:09:09 PM
//Well, unless there are actions to do something else and not just prevent progress further, these will all be done soon.
>_
//Sorry to refuse waiting for other suggested actions any longer, even if much more important things had to be done first, but since no one suggested other actions to advance time after at least a day or so, we'll go with those  >:D
//Next time, please do not reveal tons of secrets and give access to an complete arsenal of spells and magics, geez... if you wanna fuse that badly do an incomplete one.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Make a time bubble around the Hecatia fusion and all her other bodies and stop time inside of them.

Lunadai-chan:

>Prepare a miracle that dispels the spell that the Hecatia fusion did and cast it.
>If things go sour, prepare and send an divine message to the Rikadai from 10 minutes ago (should be before the Hecatia fusion happened) and warn her to stop it from being a complete one at all costs.

Rumidai-chan:

>How are we ?

//Think this should be a neuter, we can rewind her self to the one just before the fusion happened, no harm done, and if that fails, we will have warned Rikadai-chan to stop the fusion at all costs.
//Also at least if we can trap and stop the Fusion, she won't be able to escape and allow for more actions.

>Let them happen in time, for we can still add more to it happening or not.

Lunadai-chan:

>After the time bubble stops and we null the spell the Fusion did, prepare and cast an miracle so that the time bubble also affects the other Hecatias, making them stop.
> You stop time in a small area around the fusion.
> You then prepare and cast a miracle to stop the other Hecatias as well.
> The fusion glows slightly, before moving out of the field and looking to you.
> "That's... incredibly rude..." The fusion looks upset.
> It doesn't seem to be a fusion anymore however. There's Daiyousei within the field, and plain Hecatia outside of it.

> (RumiDai) You are in the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It seems you're currently being carried.
>_

Edit: Excuse me for not parsing the recent time advancing commands alongside these~
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 05, 2017, 08:20:07 PM
// ?_(ツ)_/?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 05, 2017, 08:24:14 PM
//*Taps desk* I don't have any idea on how to resolve this. Just saying.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2017, 08:33:05 PM
//For when the next time advancing update occurs.

RinDai:

> Did we felt anything strange, by any means?
> Are we floating or lying on the ground? (the erhu, that is).
> Warp our life energy out in a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> Look confused as well.

===

LoveDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Tap our chin, looking up to the 'sky', thoughtful.
> "Do you have something in mind?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Ehehe~. I have seen you in the past, but I never had the chance to meet you."
> Smile.
> You did not.
> Lying on the ground.
> You warp out.
> Rin's life energy is flowed out from the erhu, and she rubs her eyes.
> "Why'd you..." Rin speaks tiredly. "wake me up?"

> You look confused as well.
> Both of you are confused.

> Shinki shakes her head.

> "Same!"
HamiDai:

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "Hatate..."

---

DoreBug:

> Pull Dream Doremy's tail our of our mouth.
> "Uh, yea?"

> You take Dream Doremy's tail out.
> That was weird...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 05, 2017, 08:34:07 PM
//I was waiting on Tashi...

>To whom did she speak to ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 05, 2017, 08:36:14 PM
//this wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't disappear all day yesterday after my suggestion.

//a-am I hated that much here?

//I suggest not posting any actions at all until we figure this out, because NOT figuring this out made it worse >_>
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2017, 08:38:03 PM
//It also wouldn't have happened if you submitted alternate ideas! Nice try attempting to deflect the blame onto everyone else, though.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 05, 2017, 08:47:36 PM
//I was not trying to deflect the blame, it IS my fault, i should have put another command to halt them, yes.

//I don't even understand how you came up with the deflecting idea, geez, i dunno what goes on that head of yours besides the metodically calculated plans you do to get what you want.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 05, 2017, 08:49:46 PM
//Can we please retcon both of those last parsings,  because apparently according to raf it was a miscommunication issue and it's a bit unfair.


//It also wouldn't have happened if you submitted alternate ideas! Nice try attempting to deflect the blame onto everyone else, though.
// I was waiting for thoughts on disconnecting form Hecadai before doing anything and I was met with silence! And FYI I was going to suggest an alternate in another hour or so when I finished with yard work! Do I look like an octopus who can write up a list of commands on a phone while shoveling several cubic feet of sand just so you all can have instant gratification!?

//Furthermore why do I have to be the SOLE SOURCE of alternate ideas? Why do you expect that of me, the worst AND most despised player in this game, every single time stuff like this happens? Everyone else is perfectly capable of suggesting something of they have the will to do so.

//that being said I would appreciate if you didn't insinuate that I am 100% to blame here...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 05, 2017, 08:54:51 PM
//This makes me miss the earlier days that had little to no conflicts, when things weren't so extremely complex and we wouldn't have to deal with the responsibility of being an semi-omnipotent entity.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2017, 09:14:24 PM
//Anyone else could've put up alternate ideas, but they seemed to want to advance more than that.
//I was waiting on Tashi...

>To whom did she speak to ?
> You believe Hecatia spoke to RikaDai2.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 05, 2017, 09:30:34 PM
//ok, I just had an idea that might get us out of this and possibly on good terms with Hecatia again.  Will post or within the next 20 minutes because I need get back on my computer
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 05, 2017, 09:44:42 PM
//How about this:

RikaDai 2:
>"I'm so sorry, Miss Hecatia, but please don't get the wrong idea, I'm here for her."
>Approach the time bubble containing Hecadai, then make a Patchy Bubble over it.

>Manifest a new self near Hecatia, in her line of sight, named "Enforcer Dai"

Enforcer:
>"Please don't be mad... I still want to be friends with you, please don't judge all of me as a whole based on the actions of a rogue clone... The miracle was only a precaution in case you took that time stop the wrong way... You have to understand..."

>Wait for opinions or possible rewording.
>Parse only with majority approval.

//If we end up with a repeat of yesterday's silence (Nobody speaks for a minimum of 3 hours), I will begin bumping this thread every hour until someone talks.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 05, 2017, 09:52:54 PM
//Uhhh... Hecadai isn't a rogue clone, she is just different, a rogue clone would be an crazed Daiyousei making chaos everywhere, should be more like...

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Sorry about that, it's just that i wasn't supposed to allow people to have access to those memories... oh, while at this."
>Bow.
>"I apologize for the things that the other Daiyousei did to you without approval, uhm, it's complicated, basically, all of the Daiyousei Clones have variations on their personalities, and this one basically has ehm... unorthodox tastes... so she wanted you to take part in those, and her way of making you agree with that was not right."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 05, 2017, 09:55:55 PM
>And before i forget, don't parse those two previous posts of commands just yet.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 05, 2017, 10:03:52 PM
//Hmm... why not combine both?

RikaDai 2:
>"I'm so sorry, Miss Hecatia, but please don't get the wrong idea, I'm here for her."
>Approach the time bubble containing Hecadai, then make a Patchy Bubble over it, then unfreeze time around Hecadai.

>Manifest a new self near Hecatia, in her line of sight, named "Enforcer Dai"

Enforcer:
>"Sorry about that, it's just that that clone wasn't allowed to do a fusion that was that... balanced... oh, while at this."
>Bow.
>"I apologize for the things that the other Daiyousei did to you without approval, uhm, it's complicated, basically, all of the Daiyousei Clones have variations on their personalities, and this one basically has ehm... unorthodox tastes... so she wanted you to take part in those, and her way of making you agree with that was not right. Please understand that not all of us are like that..."

>Again, wait for approvals, opinions, and possible rewords. Parse only if 3 out of 4 players agree.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 05, 2017, 10:08:05 PM
//Uhh, why the Enforcer ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 05, 2017, 10:13:24 PM
//I could change the name if you want  :V

//Idk. I just think it might be better if we had another clone there to help explain things to Hecatia...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 05, 2017, 10:28:03 PM
//But the Rikadai Clone is there for that exact same reason. :v
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 05, 2017, 10:36:23 PM
//I also feel that it would flow better if a separate clone said your commands rather than RikaDai 2 saying everything at once.  :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2017, 10:38:28 PM
//snip

//That post was very clearly in response to this...

//this wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't disappear all day yesterday after my suggestion.

//...and not anything you said. Why on Earth would you think it was directed at you?

---

//Regarding current events, it appears about as obvious as a monsoon that Hecatia is upset with RikaDai 2's actions, so the proposed course of action either missed this completely somehow or is doubling down on the previous incorrect course of action purely out of spite. I've no idea which it is, but in the interest of not pushing a viewpoint no one else agrees with, I won't stop you all from sticking the fork in the electrical socket a second time (unless Tashi sees the light, I guess). Just don't be surprised when it's not HecaDai that Hecatia's upset with.

//I'm not going to bother responding to all of Naz's post because I'm exhausted with the constant appeals to emotion, but for what it's worth, I blame everyone that thought antagonizing the fusion was a good idea, not just one or two individual people. <_<

---

HecaDai:

> Is time stopped for us?
>> If not, watch the proceedings and frown, but say nothing.

---

HamiDai:

> "...Nothing. Never mind. I'm just being a busybody."

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to examine her new arms and heads.
> Continue using Doremy's voice at all times.
> "Miss Doremy?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 05, 2017, 11:59:33 PM
I'm concerned about the knowledge that Miss Planet Balls may get about all of this, but so far I think that can be dealt with the infalible Dais... Theoretically, that is.

//I don't think this is a big of a problem. Just a problem of someone having access to our memories. I think it can be solved.

//So far, this were my only worries. I didn't considered this a major problem that needed to halt the game to make strategies. I was even up to let it slip away for the sake of not giving another chapter to Argument Quest, and because this wasn't something that concerned me greatly, really (Sorry for not saying so, by the way).

//Right now, I'm more worried about the 'Miss Planet Balls 'Hate Meter' going up and up. I'm thereby against the course of actions that will only led to that meter increasing.



RinDai:

> Are we still cloaked and stuff?
>> If so, undo everything so we are back to normal.
> Scratch our head.
> "Sorry. I didn't meant to."

===

SekiDai:

> "Something on my face?"
> Touch our face, as if searching for something in it.

===

LoveDai:

> Think.
> "... Hmm... I was thinking if I could send some kind of presentation card whenever I wanted to come here, so I could come or not depending on your wishes, but you can't warp things..."
> Think a bit more, but then sweat a bit.
> "You can't, right?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Look around.
> "So, is this some kind of special library?"
> Was the library well 'hidden', or was just because we didn't searched well?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 06, 2017, 12:15:17 AM
//Regarding current events, it appears about as obvious as a monsoon that Hecatia is upset with RikaDai 2's actions, so the proposed course of action either missed this completely somehow or is doubling down on the previous incorrect course of action purely out of spite. I've no idea which it is, but in the interest of not pushing a viewpoint no one else agrees with, I won't stop you all from sticking the fork in the electrical socket a second time (unless Tashi sees the light, I guess). Just don't be surprised when it's not HecaDai that Hecatia's upset with.
//I'm pretty sure she's upset with us in general, not just HecaDai or Rikadai 2... My proposal combined with Raf's is meant to make her at least consider that she shouldn't judge all of us on the action of one clone >_>


I blame everyone that thought antagonizing the fusion was a good idea, not just one or two individual people. <_<
//Actually, you would be blaming one or two individuals, because there are only four players...

//Right now, I'm more worried about the 'Miss Planet Balls 'Hate Meter' going up and up. I'm thereby against the course of actions that will only led to that meter increasing.
//Are you with us or not, Tashi? Also feel free to suggest your own way out of this mess if you disagree with our proposal.

---------------------------------

//Somewhat unrelated, but can't we all just get along, for once? Part of the issue stems from lack of cooperation imo... If we cooperated more, we could get out of these situations faster... Whatever happened to the good old days when we'd actually work together rather than being an argumentative group that ultimately stagnates and prolongs this quest... I'm sure at least 3 of us want to get to the ideal ending already with how long it's been delayed due to situations like this...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2017, 12:26:35 AM
//Somewhat unrelated, but can't we all just get along, for once? Part of the issue stems from lack of cooperation imo... If we cooperated more, we could get out of these situations faster... Whatever happened to the good old days when we'd actually work together rather than being an argumentative group that ultimately stagnates and prolongs this quest... I'm sure at least 3 of us want to get to the ideal ending already with how long it's been delayed due to situations like this...
//IMO this started sometime after Daiyousei started having multiple selves. Therefore giving others their own situations while still being connected to the main one. It's like the limbs of a person's body went and did separate things (voltron I guess), and when one does something not well, the others get upset with it. That, instead of them all focusing on the whole body's main focus. Not pointing any fingers here OR even suggesting pointing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 06, 2017, 12:35:59 AM
//IMO this started sometime after Daiyousei started having multiple selves. Therefore giving others their own situations while still being connected to the main one. It's like the limbs of a person's body went and did separate things (voltron I guess), and when one does something not well, the others get upset with it. That, instead of them all focusing on the whole body's main focus. Not pointing any fingers here OR even suggesting pointing.

//Actually this feels pretty much on the mark. That and the miracles and time magic.

//But really, for now i just wanna apologize and explain things up, both about Rikadai 2, Hecadai, and other stuffs.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 06, 2017, 01:46:10 AM
//Are you with us or not, Tashi? Also feel free to suggest your own way out of this mess if you disagree with our proposal.

//I'm in the middle ground. While I'm not completely on Kilga's side, neither I am completely on yours and Raf's side. It worries me that Hecatia knows stuff due to the fusion, but I don't consider it such a serious problem. I can live if that isn't addressed properly (for the sake of this not becoming once again Argument Quest, that is). Like I previously said, my main concern right now is Hecatia's mood and friendship.
//I can't think of any solution of my own. At least, not now.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 06, 2017, 01:57:06 AM
Like I previously said, my main concern right now is Hecatia's mood and friendship.
//Well Raf and I are trying to repair said friendship, mood is implied in that case >_>

//Well, you're still the deciding vote, Tashi. Either pick a side or suggest something of your own. You're also welcome to add to or suggest revisions our commands as well...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2017, 03:54:02 AM
HecaDai:

> Is time stopped for us?
>> If not, watch the proceedings and frown, but say nothing.

---

HamiDai:

> "...Nothing. Never mind. I'm just being a busybody."

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to examine her new arms and heads.
> Continue using Doremy's voice at all times.
> "Miss Doremy?"
> Yes.

> "I'm sorry." Hatate glances over to Momiji as she sleeps. "I just haven't been really comfortable with you. G-Go on." She nods.

> "Yea?" Doremy answers, examining herself. Things... changed a lot. Is it even the same day?
RinDai:

> Are we still cloaked and stuff?
>> If so, undo everything so we are back to normal.
> Scratch our head.
> "Sorry. I didn't meant to."

===

SekiDai:

> "Something on my face?"
> Touch our face, as if searching for something in it.

===

LoveDai:

> Think.
> "... Hmm... I was thinking if I could send some kind of presentation card whenever I wanted to come here, so I could come or not depending on your wishes, but you can't warp things..."
> Think a bit more, but then sweat a bit.
> "You can't, right?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Look around.
> "So, is this some kind of special library?"
> Was the library well 'hidden', or was just because we didn't searched well?
> Yes.
> You undo your buffs.
> "Mm..." Rin continues a bit more.

> You touch your face...
> Nothing unusual.
> "N-No." Sekibanki turns back down.

> "Well, you could send it to Sara and it could be delivered to me. But getting back to you..."

> "What do you mean?" Kosuzu asks.
> No. You don't think you searched well enough...
//Hmm... why not combine both?

RikaDai 2:
>"I'm so sorry, Miss Hecatia, but please don't get the wrong idea, I'm here for her."
>Approach the time bubble containing Hecadai, then make a Patchy Bubble over it, then unfreeze time around Hecadai.

>Manifest a new self near Hecatia, in her line of sight, named "Enforcer Dai"

Enforcer:
>"Sorry about that, it's just that that clone wasn't allowed to do a fusion that was that... balanced... oh, while at this."
>Bow.
>"I apologize for the things that the other Daiyousei did to you without approval, uhm, it's complicated, basically, all of the Daiyousei Clones have variations on their personalities, and this one basically has ehm... unorthodox tastes... so she wanted you to take part in those, and her way of making you agree with that was not right. Please understand that not all of us are like that..."

>Again, wait for approvals, opinions, and possible rewords. Parse only if 3 out of 4 players agree.
> You float down and create a patchouli bubble around Hecadai.
> The stop the timestop.

> You manifest.
> "I thought that I could do something similar to what you were doing as well if I was like that. And it turns out I could. I just wanted to know whatever I was getting into. As I see it now, we were fine until we were stopped."
> Hecatia crosses her arms.
> "So why were we? What's so bad about that?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 06, 2017, 04:08:55 AM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Because we did a promise to Miss Reimu, about not letting people know about that sorta stuff..."
>Scratch our head.
>"...and i realized that an complete fusion like that would have broken that promise, so i was at a short... plus, there were some private family things too..."
>Fidget.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh ?"
>Who is carrying us ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 12:33:50 PM
//There's no flowery, kumbayah way to say this, so I'm not going to try to sugarcoat it; I find it frustrating that the people that caused the current issue are the ones now upset that there's an argument. Like, if you didn't want an argument, maybe you shouldn't have caused the problem in the first place? Things were going just fine until people jumped to now-demonstrably-false conclusions and overreacted to things. This is hardly the first time this has happened, of course; in fact, I'd say most arguments have stemmed from people getting involved in activities they shouldn't have been getting involved it.

//Like, I don't like arguing either. I'm pretty sure no one does. Which is why I do my best to never start any. (You all might recall that I was perfectly willing to work with the concerns that were initially brought up (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350222.html#msg1350222)!) But, if other people are going to interfere in my business and start an argument, I am certainly not above responding in kind.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Because we did a promise to Miss Reimu, about not letting people know about that sorta stuff..."
>Scratch our head.
>"...and i realized that an complete fusion like that would have broken that promise, so i was at a short... plus, there were some private family things too..."

//I have concerns that (a) this is a lie, and (b) it is quite possible Hecatia knows it - the memory-learning block spell (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350227.html#msg1350227) was cast before the Daiyousei-action monitor spell (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350238.html#msg1350238), which precipitated the emergency eject button. It is possible that the memory-learning block spell did not affect all of Hecatia's bodies, but since it was a mental block spell targeted at "Hecatia" rather than a physical-effect spell targeted at Hecatia's redhead body in particular, I doubt that this is the case. (Hecatia may or may not know the memory block spell was cast, but she would know that she did not learn anything personal.)

//All that being said, if this is the line that everyone else ends up wanting to pursue, then I will once again stand aside. However, if that action is pursued and it turns out that I am right for a third time, I would appreciate an apology for having my Hecatia fun hijacked and ruined based on overreactions and misunderstandings.

---

HecaDai:

> Blink with a confused look.
> "...Bwuh? What the heck's goin' on?"

---

HamiDai:

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "I'm sorry, Hatate. I guess I did just kind of insert myself into what the three of you already had..."

---

DoreBug:

> "You were pretty unresponsive for a while, Miss Doremy. I don't know if you couldn't hear what I was saying to you, or if you could and were just ignoring it. Whatever was going on, though, you gave me permission to keep your body for myself and wander off with it."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 06, 2017, 12:36:22 PM
//Why would it be a lie ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 12:43:34 PM
//I explain why it's a lie right after I say that it's a lie. :| I'll even quote the relevant portion of my post for emphasis.

the memory-learning block spell (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350227.html#msg1350227) was cast before the Daiyousei-action monitor spell (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350238.html#msg1350238), which precipitated the emergency eject button. It is possible that the memory-learning block spell did not affect all of Hecatia's bodies, but since it was a mental block spell targeted at "Hecatia" rather than a physical-effect spell targeted at Hecatia's redhead body in particular, I doubt that this is the case. (Hecatia may or may not know the memory block spell was cast, but she would know that she did not learn anything personal.)

//Basically, it is a lie to say "we" were worried about Hecatia learning things she shouldn't learn, because we had already made sure she wouldn't learn those things before antagonizing the fusion anyway.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 06, 2017, 01:07:31 PM
//However we did not take into account the other bodies, and that is what was worrying.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2017, 03:05:39 PM
//Are we ready for the next parsing, or still in proposaling hell?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 03:27:30 PM
//However we did not take into account the other bodies, and that is what was worrying.

//I address this concern in what I quoted, which I will quote again in the hopes that it will actually be read this time:

It is possible that the memory-learning block spell did not affect all of Hecatia's bodies, but since it was a mental block spell targeted at "Hecatia" rather than a physical-effect spell targeted at Hecatia's redhead body in particular, I doubt that this is the case.

//If you disagree with this assessment, then that is fine, I've already said I won't stand in the way of this action even though I think it is the third consecutive incorrect action. I'd be curious as to your justification as to why what I described is unlikely, though.

//Parser: Go for it, both Naz (last online: 2:19 AM Eastern) and Tashi (last online: 7:33 AM Eastern) have seen Raf's post (posted at 12:08 AM Eastern) and didn't object to it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2017, 03:44:03 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Because we did a promise to Miss Reimu, about not letting people know about that sorta stuff..."
>Scratch our head.
>"...and i realized that an complete fusion like that would have broken that promise, so i was at a short... plus, there were some private family things too..."
>Fidget.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh ?"
>Who is carrying us ?
//There's no flowery, kumbayah way to say this, so I'm not going to try to sugarcoat it; I find it frustrating that the people that caused the current issue are the ones now upset that there's an argument. Like, if you didn't want an argument, maybe you shouldn't have caused the problem in the first place? Things were going just fine until people jumped to now-demonstrably-false conclusions and overreacted to things. This is hardly the first time this has happened, of course; in fact, I'd say most arguments have stemmed from people getting involved in activities they shouldn't have been getting involved it.

//Like, I don't like arguing either. I'm pretty sure no one does. Which is why I do my best to never start any. (You all might recall that I was perfectly willing to work with the concerns that were initially brought up (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350222.html#msg1350222)!) But, if other people are going to interfere in my business and start an argument, I am certainly not above responding in kind.

//I have concerns that (a) this is a lie, and (b) it is quite possible Hecatia knows it - the memory-learning block spell (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350227.html#msg1350227) was cast before the Daiyousei-action monitor spell (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350238.html#msg1350238), which precipitated the emergency eject button. It is possible that the memory-learning block spell did not affect all of Hecatia's bodies, but since it was a mental block spell targeted at "Hecatia" rather than a physical-effect spell targeted at Hecatia's redhead body in particular, I doubt that this is the case. (Hecatia may or may not know the memory block spell was cast, but she would know that she did not learn anything personal.)

//All that being said, if this is the line that everyone else ends up wanting to pursue, then I will once again stand aside. However, if that action is pursued and it turns out that I am right for a third time, I would appreciate an apology for having my Hecatia fun hijacked and ruined based on overreactions and misunderstandings.

---

HecaDai:

> Blink with a confused look.
> "...Bwuh? What the heck's goin' on?"
> "I was looking forward to it." Hecatia sighs.

> It seems to be Rumia.
//There's no flowery, kumbayah way to say this, so I'm not going to try to sugarcoat it; I find it frustrating that the people that caused the current issue are the ones now upset that there's an argument. Like, if you didn't want an argument, maybe you shouldn't have caused the problem in the first place? Things were going just fine until people jumped to now-demonstrably-false conclusions and overreacted to things. This is hardly the first time this has happened, of course; in fact, I'd say most arguments have stemmed from people getting involved in activities they shouldn't have been getting involved it.

//Like, I don't like arguing either. I'm pretty sure no one does. Which is why I do my best to never start any. (You all might recall that I was perfectly willing to work with the concerns that were initially brought up (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350222.html#msg1350222)!) But, if other people are going to interfere in my business and start an argument, I am certainly not above responding in kind.

//I have concerns that (a) this is a lie, and (b) it is quite possible Hecatia knows it - the memory-learning block spell (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350227.html#msg1350227) was cast before the Daiyousei-action monitor spell (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20855.msg1350238.html#msg1350238), which precipitated the emergency eject button. It is possible that the memory-learning block spell did not affect all of Hecatia's bodies, but since it was a mental block spell targeted at "Hecatia" rather than a physical-effect spell targeted at Hecatia's redhead body in particular, I doubt that this is the case. (Hecatia may or may not know the memory block spell was cast, but she would know that she did not learn anything personal.)

//All that being said, if this is the line that everyone else ends up wanting to pursue, then I will once again stand aside. However, if that action is pursued and it turns out that I am right for a third time, I would appreciate an apology for having my Hecatia fun hijacked and ruined based on overreactions and misunderstandings.

---

HamiDai:

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "I'm sorry, Hatate. I guess I did just kind of insert myself into what the three of you already had..."

---

DoreBug:

> "You were pretty unresponsive for a while, Miss Doremy. I don't know if you couldn't hear what I was saying to you, or if you could and were just ignoring it. Whatever was going on, though, you gave me permission to keep your body for myself and wander off with it."
> "But we didn't really have anything. I mean, Momiji and I were kinda companions. But things weren't that good with Aya... For either of us."

> "I-I had?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 03:48:17 PM
HecaDai:

> "Hey!"
> Pout.
> "Me too! I didn't want us to split, Miss Hecatia! I was having fun too!"

---

HamiDai:

> "...Huh? They weren't?"

---

DoreBug:

> Nod.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 06, 2017, 04:00:28 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Uh... you can still go for it, as long as memory isn't swapped between you two when separating and such."
>Look at Enforcer.
>"Well... uh... why are you here anyways ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>"...Rumia ? What's going on ?"
>Try and stand on our own carefully.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2017, 04:53:17 PM
HecaDai:

> "Hey!"
> Pout.
> "Me too! I didn't want us to split, Miss Hecatia! I was having fun too!"
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Uh... you can still go for it, as long as memory isn't swapped between you two when separating and such."
>Look at Enforcer.
>"Well... uh... why are you here anyways ?"
> Hecatia still looks upset.
HamiDai:

> "...Huh? They weren't?"

---

DoreBug:

> Nod.
> "Before you came and all, yea... Don't you remember how Aya and Momiji made up a while after you started getting involved?"

> "Please don't wander off with my body..."
Rumidai-chan:

>"...Rumia ? What's going on ?"
>Try and stand on our own carefully.
> You try to stand, but Rumia is still carrying you.
> "Well you were out for a long time, so..." Rumia says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 06, 2017, 05:10:19 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Huh ? Did i forget something ? I mean, as long as the memory part is dealt with, i have no issues with that whatsoever."
>Look mildly confused.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Ehh ? Did i fall asleep on work ? Last i remember i was busy with the duties..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 05:15:20 PM
HecaDai:

> "I'm sorry, Miss Hecatia! I didn't want them to do what they did! I still wanna do it with you! Please?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh! Oh. Yeah, I remember that."
> Gesture around the room.
> "I meant more, um, all this. The three of you together."

---

DoreBug:

> Smile.
> "I'm still here, aren't I, Miss Doremy? I'll admit, though, it was pretty tempting. This body is so wonderful, after all..."
> Will Dream Doremy to look her real body up and down.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 06, 2017, 05:28:53 PM
Enforcer:
>Shrug
>"I thought you might've needed a hand..."
>look to Hecatia and bow.
>"Please forgive the two of us, there's no way we could've known that you were enjoying that. We were mostly acting out of fear that you were upset with Daiyousei as a whole because of that clone's recent actions... sorry..."

>Wait for approval, countermands, or rewords.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 05:38:16 PM
//S'fine
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 06, 2017, 05:53:24 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Say... why don't we all go for a drink then ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>So ?

Rumidai-chan:

>How does our outfit look like ? Is it fine ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 06, 2017, 06:13:15 PM
// will be busy doing yard work for the next four hours
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 06, 2017, 06:16:14 PM
//I'm having serious personal issues going on here (medical stuff), so please don't wait too much for me in case of approvals and such.



RinDai:

> "I didn't expected you would sleep again..."
> Look sheepish.
> "You didn't slept well yesterday night?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Huh?"
> Look even more confused at her.

===

LoveDai:

> "Sara?"
> Tilt head in confusion.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Do you have an specific kind of book or you sell books in general?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2017, 06:24:48 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Huh ? Did i forget something ? I mean, as long as the memory part is dealt with, i have no issues with that whatsoever."
>Look mildly confused.
HecaDai:

> "I'm sorry, Miss Hecatia! I didn't want them to do what they did! I still wanna do it with you! Please?"
Enforcer:
>Shrug
>"I thought you might've needed a hand..."
>look to Hecatia and bow.
>"Please forgive the two of us, there's no way we could've known that you were enjoying that. We were mostly acting out of fear that you were upset with Daiyousei as a whole because of that clone's recent actions... sorry..."

>Wait for approval, countermands, or rewords.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Say... why don't we all go for a drink then ?"
> "I do still want to see how it is..." Hecatia says.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Ehh ? Did i fall asleep on work ? Last i remember i was busy with the duties..."
> "You were just in the library in front of Sakuya. For a long time actually." Rumia says.
HamiDai:

> "Oh! Oh. Yeah, I remember that."
> Gesture around the room.
> "I meant more, um, all this. The three of you together."

---

DoreBug:

> Smile.
> "I'm still here, aren't I, Miss Doremy? I'll admit, though, it was pretty tempting. This body is so wonderful, after all..."
> Will Dream Doremy to look her real body up and down.
> "Oh. You're with Hamiya though. And you're not in the way of anything. If you were, we'd say something..." Hatate says. "I think."

> "Uh..." Doremy examines you. "You've... been enjoying the food a lot..." ...It's not... 'bad'...
Koishidai-chan:

>So ?

Rumidai-chan:

>How does our outfit look like ? Is it fine ?
> You are in the city, still traveling.

> Your maid outfit is fine and all cleaned up.
//I'm having serious personal issues going on here (medical stuff), so please don't wait too much for me in case of approvals and such.



RinDai:

> "I didn't expected you would sleep again..."
> Look sheepish.
> "You didn't slept well yesterday night?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Huh?"
> Look even more confused at her.

===

LoveDai:

> "Sara?"
> Tilt head in confusion.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Do you have an specific kind of book or you sell books in general?"
//Do take care  :ohdear:
> "It was just a nap..."
> Rin stretches cutely.

> "You can... leave now, if you want." Sekibanki says.

> "She's the gate guard." Yumeko says.
> "Ah. Since you're with Koakuma, I think it'd be reasonably fine for you to come unannounced. Wouldn't you agree?" Shinki asks.

> "You can browse. We have a lot here." Kosuzu smiles.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 06:31:13 PM
HecaDai:

> "Yeah! And I still wanna show you how it is, Miss Hecatia!"
> Offer our hand out to Hecatia again (unless there's still some sort of bubble in the way).

---

HamiDai:

> "I dunno...I kinda feel like, at this point, uh, like it's you three, and Hamiya, and me, like, all together. You three and I have done plenty of stuff, sometimes with Hamiya and sometimes not, that people that are just friends probably wouldn't do, y'know? And don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed it all a lot! And I hope you all did too. But...I don't feel like it's just you three, and just me and Hamiya, anymore."

---

DoreBug:

> Look down at ourselves, examining our body in the process.
> "Oh, this is more from you than from me, Miss Doremy. I mean, I've had plenty, but you've had plenty more."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2017, 06:45:09 PM
HecaDai:

> "Yeah! And I still wanna show you how it is, Miss Hecatia!"
> Offer our hand out to Hecatia again (unless there's still some sort of bubble in the way).

---

HamiDai:

> "I dunno...I kinda feel like, at this point, uh, like it's you three, and Hamiya, and me, like, all together. You three and I have done plenty of stuff, sometimes with Hamiya and sometimes not, that people that are just friends probably wouldn't do, y'know? And don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed it all a lot! And I hope you all did too. But...I don't feel like it's just you three, and just me and Hamiya, anymore."

---

DoreBug:

> Look down at ourselves, examining our body in the process.
> "Oh, this is more from you than from me, Miss Doremy. I mean, I've had plenty, but you've had plenty more."
> You almost offer your hand, but remember the Patchouli bubble.
> "Is there any problem with it this time or are we set to go?"

> "Huh?"

> You look down and eye yourself.
> "U-Uh huh..." Doremy turns to face you.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 06:49:56 PM
HecaDai:

> "Nope, no problem!"
> Warp out of the bubble and next to Hecatia, and then offer our hand to her.

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, I mean, like the time we all napped together, and you three were in here..."
> Point down the front of our dress.
> "...and then after that, when we, uh, had fun together with you three in here..."
> Point at our mouth.
> "...and then that one other time with Hamiya and the second me, when everyone had even more fun in here."
> Point at our belly.
> "Things like that, you know?"

---

DoreBug:

> "I hope it is not a problem? Frankly, I think this body looks quite nice."
> Think about what Doremy thinks of her real body.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 06, 2017, 06:54:34 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Hmm... "

Lunadai:

>Prepare and cast a miracle so that neither Daiyousei nor Hecatia learn any of each others memories or knowledge through the fusion.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"This should do it ! Oh, and a quick question, do you also have devils on your Hell ? Or rather, Hells."

Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh... i wonder why i was like that... anyways, thanks for caring for me Rumia."
>Smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 06, 2017, 07:49:02 PM
Florida:
>beat
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2017, 10:00:40 PM
HecaDai:

> "Nope, no problem!"
> Warp out of the bubble and next to Hecatia, and then offer our hand to her.

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, I mean, like the time we all napped together, and you three were in here..."
> Point down the front of our dress.
> "...and then after that, when we, uh, had fun together with you three in here..."
> Point at our mouth.
> "...and then that one other time with Hamiya and the second me, when everyone had even more fun in here."
> Point at our belly.
> "Things like that, you know?"

---

DoreBug:

> "I hope it is not a problem? Frankly, I think this body looks quite nice."
> Think about what Doremy thinks of her real body.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Hmm... "

Lunadai:

>Prepare and cast a miracle so that neither Daiyousei nor Hecatia learn any of each others memories or knowledge through the fusion.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"This should do it ! Oh, and a quick question, do you also have devils on your Hell ? Or rather, Hells."
> You snap out of it, back to attention and prepare a miracle, then cast it.
> But- really, it's almost time. You can finally see the moon!

> You warp out of the protective Patchouli bubble and hold your hand out.
> Hecatia accepts it as well.
> "It's Hell." Hecatia answers.

> "Yea, I remember those..." Hatate blushes.

> You think...
> Doremy likes it, but still seems to prefer her regular appearance.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh... i wonder why i was like that... anyways, thanks for caring for me Rumia."
>Smile.
> "Sakuya says you were telling her something about fairy maids quitting." Rumia says.
Florida:
>beat
> Fragaria and Ananassa are no longer out here. Yumemi's door is closed.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 10:07:29 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Ooh, there it is, Lady Luna! We're finally almost there! Oh, uh, do you feel any different?

---

HecaDai:

> Go through the perfect fusion process with Hecatia again.

Hecatia:

> Once the perfect fusion is done, check out what the other Hecatias are doing. Check out what the other Daiyouseis are doing too.

---

HamiDai:

> "Yeah. You see what I mean, right?"

---

DoreBug:

> "And don't worry, I've made it so there won't be any adverse affects to your health. We can have as much chocolate as we want and you don't have to worry."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2017, 10:14:18 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Ooh, there it is, Lady Luna! We're finally almost there! Oh, uh, do you feel any different?

---

HecaDai:

> Go through the perfect fusion process with Hecatia again.

Hecatia:

> Once the perfect fusion is done, check out what the other Hecatias are doing. Check out what the other Daiyouseis are doing too.

---

HamiDai:

> "Yeah. You see what I mean, right?"

---

DoreBug:

> "And don't worry, I've made it so there won't be any adverse affects to your health. We can have as much chocolate as we want and you don't have to worry."
> "Not really..."

> You perform another perfect fusion and try to check your relative selves out...
> One seems to be in a place Daiyousei doesn't recognize.
> Another seems to be with another person elsewhere.
> "Daiyousei seems to have a lot of herself accompanying others..." You note.

> "Mhm..."

> "I think it's bad to have more... I almost couldn't stop eating because it was too good." Doremy says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 10:21:48 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Huh. Maybe it won't do anything?

---

Hecatia:

> Do we still have that red orb on our head?
> Examine our blue orb. Then try placing our blue orb on our head as well.

---

HamiDai:

> "But yeah, that's kinda why I've been bugging you so much. I wanna help if something's wrong, Hatate."

---

DoreBug:

> (F) Though it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world eating that stuff forever. It was so good...
> Will Dream Doremy to look back to the chocolate.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 06, 2017, 10:50:16 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yeah, and most of those have their own personality divergence from the original one, but they all have the same core of thoughts."
>Nod.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Fairy Maids quitting... OH ! That's right ! Luna, Sunny and Star said they were quitting because they wished to have more free time..."
>Sigh.
>"Dunno why i blanked out for so long..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Well... time to go back to our room.
>Warp back there safely.
>Relax.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2017, 10:56:04 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yeah, and most of those have their own personality divergence from the original one, but they all have the same core of thoughts."
>Nod.
LunaDai (T):

> Huh. Maybe it won't do anything?

---

Hecatia:

> Do we still have that red orb on our head?
> Examine our blue orb. Then try placing our blue orb on our head as well.

---

HamiDai:

> "But yeah, that's kinda why I've been bugging you so much. I wanna help if something's wrong, Hatate."

---

DoreBug:

> (F) Though it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world eating that stuff forever. It was so good...
> Will Dream Doremy to look back to the chocolate.
> "...Maybe the bubble's making it effect-less?" Luna considers.

> Yes.
> You examine your Earth orb.
> Then place it on your head as well.
> Your hair becomes a light purple.
> Your chest size also seems to increase some.

> "I'm not used to what you can do and what we have done yet..."

> I'm... a bit scared of being stuck like that forever...

> Youmu finishes her tasks.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Fairy Maids quitting... OH ! That's right ! Luna, Sunny and Star said they were quitting because they wished to have more free time..."
>Sigh.
>"Dunno why i blanked out for so long..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Well... time to go back to our room.
>Warp back there safely.
>Relax.
> "Me neither."

> You warp back to the Hypervessel.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 06, 2017, 11:04:52 PM
> You warp back to the Hypervessel.

>Weren't we there already ?

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yeah, it's a lot of stuff, and we often had to solve some big ass issues... honestly i didn't even when i became a goddess, literally, Prime was asleep and then suddenly she woke up a lot different."

Rumidai-chan:

>"Oh, and Rumia-chan... sorry about what i said before... i didn't mean to make you upset..."
>Look a bit sad.

Rikadai-chan:

>Hm... did Rika ever finish that super laptop she want to make for us ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 11:11:22 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Huh. Maybe...

---

Hecatia:

> "Huh..."
> Examine our body for any other changes.
> Then examine our remaining orb and try putting it on our head.

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh..."

---

DoreBug (F):

> It's all so tasty, though...could Daiyousei do things for me instead?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 06, 2017, 11:24:07 PM
RinDai:

> Giggle.
> "You like to sleep?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Well... I would like to stay with you... but I guess I could go if that's what you want..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Would that mean that you change your mind about me warping here, or do I need to come by other, less 'intrusive' means?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oke!"
> Start to look between sections.
> "Let's seee..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 06, 2017, 11:32:43 PM
Florida:
>May their lives prosper....
>Use omni-vision to observe Flora's house, then warp to a clear spot there.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2017, 11:37:59 PM
>Weren't we there already ?

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yeah, it's a lot of stuff, and we often had to solve some big ass issues... honestly i didn't even when i became a goddess, literally, Prime was asleep and then suddenly she woke up a lot different."
Hecatia:

> "Huh..."
> Examine our body for any other changes.
> Then examine our remaining orb and try putting it on our head.
> You examine yourself. Nothing else too new, you believe...
> You examine your moon orb...
> You are hesitant about putting it on, as you'd leave the person accompanying her body there for a while...
LunaDai (T):

> Huh. Maybe...

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh..."

---

DoreBug (F):

> It's all so tasty, though...could Daiyousei do things for me instead?
> "Hm."

> "Like, just then..."

> I can't just let someone else be me. I don't want that...
RinDai:

> Giggle.
> "You like to sleep?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Well... I would like to stay with you... but I guess I could go if that's what you want..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Would that mean that you change your mind about me warping here, or do I need to come by other, less 'intrusive' means?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oke!"
> Start to look between sections.
> "Let's seee..."
> "It was a nap. And I didn't get much of it..."

> "Why? Don't you have things to do?"

> Shinki nods.

> You start to browse the bookshelves.
> They seem to be set up by categories.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Oh, and Rumia-chan... sorry about what i said before... i didn't mean to make you upset..."
>Look a bit sad.

Rikadai-chan:

>Hm... did Rika ever finish that super laptop she want to make for us ?
> Rumia continues.

> You aren't sure.
Florida:
>May their lives prosper....
>Use omni-vision to observe Flora's house, then warp to a clear spot there.
> You observe the apartment Flora resides in, then warp to there.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2017, 11:46:39 PM
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on the bubble so that it does not block any full moon effects on Luna.
> (T) Should I try warping us there to get us there faster? Or do you want to keep flying?

---

Hecatia:

> True...though, if we keep her company, we should be able to safely put our moon orb on.
> Using the other Hecatia's point of view, warp ourselves over to where the other Hecatia and the other person are.

---

HamiDai:

> "Right."
> Fidget.
> "...Well, I hope that some day you'll feel more comfortable with everything."

---

DoreBug (F):

> But if it means I can keep eating this stuff forever...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 06, 2017, 11:53:47 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>"Could you please explain it to me ? I would happily hear so."

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Reconnect.
>Don't get left behind !

Enforcer:

>Pay a visit to Suika.

Rikadai-chan:

>Search !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 06, 2017, 11:57:02 PM
RinDai:

> "Again, sorry. I didn't wanted to."
> Hit our head playfully and stick our tongue out guiltily.

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh! Other mes can do the things I want to do!"
> Gesture to Sesekibanbanki.
> "But I want to be with you!"

===

LoveDai:

> "Uh... Did you agreed with the warp, or with a less 'intrusive' way?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Like?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 07, 2017, 12:11:10 AM
Prime
>Status

Ruudai
>Report

Florida
>look around

>Time of day
>Census

// will be at work for the next 4-5 hours
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 12:44:33 AM
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on the bubble so that it does not block any full moon effects on Luna.
> (T) Should I try warping us there to get us there faster? Or do you want to keep flying?

---

Hecatia:

> True...though, if we keep her company, we should be able to safely put our moon orb on.
> Using the other Hecatia's point of view, warp ourselves over to where the other Hecatia and the other person are.

---

HamiDai:

> "Right."
> Fidget.
> "...Well, I hope that some day you'll feel more comfortable with everything."

---

DoreBug (F):

> But if it means I can keep eating this stuff forever...
> You prepare and cast.

> "I'll keep flying..."

> But of course.
> You try to warp, doing so successfully.

> "Yea..."

> It seems like it'll just get better and better. I'll be mindless if I keep it up.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Could you please explain it to me ? I would happily hear so."

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Reconnect.
>Don't get left behind !

Enforcer:

>Pay a visit to Suika.

Rikadai-chan:

>Search !
> "Nevermind it..."

> You reconnect and try to warp and follow her.
> You do so successfully.
> "Hm?" The other person questions.

> You start heading towards the Hakurei Shrine.
> Then remember that Suika was last with Yamame in the underground, and, well, continue towards the Hakurei Shrine.

> You begin to search Rika's room for the computer.
RinDai:

> "Again, sorry. I didn't wanted to."
> Hit our head playfully and stick our tongue out guiltily.

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh! Other mes can do the things I want to do!"
> Gesture to Sesekibanbanki.
> "But I want to be with you!"

===

LoveDai:

> "Uh... Did you agreed with the warp, or with a less 'intrusive' way?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Like?
> "Hmph."

> "W-What?" You catch Sekibanki by surprise.

> "The former."

> Like Romance, Tragedy, Series, Miscellaneous...
> That's what you can see from here at least.
Prime
>Status

Ruudai
>Report

Florida
>look around

>Time of day
>Census

// will be at work for the next 4-5 hours
> The small fairy still seems fine. Well, it's still asleep...

> You look around.
> No one's inside.

> It's roughly midday. Probably still daytime if you had to guess.

> Because it'll allow others to post again sooner, Census will be parsed when ready after this, as done before.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 12:48:50 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Okay~

---

Hecatia:

> Examine the other person.
> While examining, place our moon orb on our head.

---

HamiDai:

> Nod.

---

DoreBug (F):

> I would be in constant bliss, though.

---

Myon:

> Check in on ourselves and on Youmu.

---

YamaBug:

> Check in on ourselves and our host.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 07, 2017, 01:07:46 AM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>Wave.
>"Hiya."
>Look around.

Rumidai-chan:

>"It's complicated huh..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 01:19:56 AM
> Census (Made easier for you guys):
Main
Dai Prime is the main self:      Currently with her family, at home. Status: None.
NannyDai is a manifestation:      Currently in home. Status: None.
RuuDai is a manifestation:      Currently at home. Status: None.
Nazgul
Florida is a manifestation:      Currently in the Fairy Village. Status: None.
Kilga
HamiDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Hatate and Momiji (asleep) in the Tengu trio's home. Status: None.
HecaDai is a manifestation:      Currently fused with Hecatia Lapislazuli in somewhere you haven't been to before. Status: Perfect-fusioned (Hecatia, Daiyousei).
LadyDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Lady Luna within a Patchouli bubble in space, heading towards the moon. Status: Fused with Luna.
LunaDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Lady Luna within a Patchouli bubble in space, heading towards the moon. Status: Fused with Lady Luna.
YamaBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Yamame in the underground. Status: Fused with Yamame.
Myon is a manifestation:      Currently with Youmu, in the Netherworld. Status: Fused with Youmu's Phantom Half.
RenBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Renko and Maribel at their home. Status: None.
MerryBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Maribel and Renko, at their home. Status: None.
Raf
Enforcer is a manifestation:      Currently heading towards Suika. Status: None.
RikaDai is a safety clone:      Currently in the Probability Space Hypervessel (Remade!) in Rika's room. Scandalous! She has RikaDai 2, whom is following HecaDai's fusion. Status: None.
RumiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, being carried by Rumia. Status: None.
StoogeDai is a manifestation:      Currently with the Three Fairies of Light, Lily White, and Clownpiece outside of the Three Fairies' home at the Hakurei Shrine in Gensokyo on Earth in their original world, or so she believes. Status: Idol Idle.
KoishiDai is a manifestation:      Currently at Satori's doorstep, heading for Koishi. Status: None.
Tashi
RinDai is a manifestation:      Currently without a clone of herself behind the Scarlet Devil Mansion, instead fused with Rin's erhu. Her clone (RinBug) is with Rika and Nitori near the Youkai Mountain. Status: None.
SekiDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Sekibanki in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. Status: None.
ExperiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in "Kosuzu's store". Status: None.
LoveDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Shinki and Yumeko in Makai. She has two other manifestations with her with the intent of visiting "Yuki" and "Mai". Status: None.
LunaDai (T):

> Okay~

---

Hecatia:

> Examine the other person.
> While examining, place our moon orb on our head.

---

HamiDai:

> Nod.

---

DoreBug (F):

> I would be in constant bliss, though.

---

Myon:

> Check in on ourselves and on Youmu.

---

YamaBug:

> Check in on ourselves and our host.
> Luna continues.

> You examine.
> The person, a woman, has a headdress on. She has long flowing blonde, perhaps even orange, hair. Her eyes are red, and are accompanied by a slight smile. She has on a long dark dress, with a sort of design and red color at the middle and top middle areas.

> Hatate looks around a bit.

> I don't really want that...

> You and Youmu are back in her room. She's examining you.

> Yamame's group seems to be at the city now.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>Wave.
>"Hiya."
>Look around.

Rumidai-chan:

>"It's complicated huh..."
> You wave and start to look around...

> Rumia continues.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 01:25:04 AM
Hecatia:

> Place the moon orb on our head. Examine our body once this is done.

---

HamiDai:

> "Mmm...is there anything you want to know, or anything you want me to do?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> Though I enjoyed it a lot already...

---

Myon:

> Where are we?
> Do we still look exactly like Youmu?
> Think about why Youmu is examining us.
> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.

---

YamaBug:

> Who else is here?
> Think about where our host is headed now.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 07, 2017, 01:27:13 AM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>So this is the moon...
>"It's nice to meet you Miss."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>Sing a song for our fans.
>Stretch.

Rumidai-chan:

>Wonder if Rumia likes carrying us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 01:38:17 AM
Hecatia:

> Place the moon orb on our head. Examine our body once this is done.

---

HamiDai:

> "Mmm...is there anything you want to know, or anything you want me to do?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> Though I enjoyed it a lot already...

---

Myon:

> Where are we?
> Do we still look exactly like Youmu?
> Think about why Youmu is examining us.
> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.

---

YamaBug:

> Who else is here?
> Think about where our host is headed now.
> You don the moon orb as well.
> You experience another growth, which starts to make your outfit feel considerably tight.
> Your hair now seems to be a dark color. Reminiscent of a very dark brown.

> "Um... What do you mean? Like, similar to those, or..."

> I might've had enough now.

> You are in Youmu's room.
> You do.
> Youmu is checking how you look to pass the time.
> Should I? She could be active again any moment. Or just be waiting through all of this...

> Suika and Yuugi.
> She is headed to where Suika and Yugi are taking her. Which she does not know at this moment.
> She expects to end up drinking.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>So this is the moon...
>"It's nice to meet you Miss."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>Sing a song for our fans.
>Stretch.

Rumidai-chan:

>Wonder if Rumia likes carrying us.
> "You are...?" The woman questions.

> You stretch.
> Ah, the others are gone...

> You wonder. You're only being carried on her back, so it's nothing special it seems...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 01:45:37 AM
Hecatia:

> Did the blonde Hecatia vanish?
>> If so, can we tell where the blue-haired Hecatia and the blonde Hecatia are?
> Recall where we are.
> Recall who this woman is and how she is related to Hecatia.
> Recall what Hecatia was talking to this woman about.

---

HamiDai:

> "Anything. Similar to those, completely unrelated to those, anything is fine."

---

DoreBug (F):

> I can get back to it later. I'm sure I can control myself if I really want to.

---

Myon:

> Try willing Youmu to act on her impulses.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so she won't get drunk no matter how much alcohol she consumes. Then prepare and cast the same spell on ourselves.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 07, 2017, 01:46:17 AM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"The name is Daiyousei Miss."
>Bow.

Rumidai-chan:

>But she has no more reason to carry us, we are back after all.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>Sit and do whatever.

Enforcer:

>Time to change course ! Destination, underground !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 07, 2017, 02:12:14 AM
RinDai:

> Is Rin still rubbing her eyes?
> Does she look any different, by any means?
> "Would you like to get back to sleep again?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Is it really surprising?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Oh!"
> Nod vigorously.
> "I promise I will behave, Miss Shinki! And if that's not enough, then I promise twice! Or ten times!"

YukiDai/MaiDai:

> "Or thirty!/Or a hundred!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Grab one of the romance ones.
> "Oooh... I wonder what kind are these..."
> Examine it and start flipping its pages to see the contents.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 04:35:43 AM
Hecatia:

> Did the blonde Hecatia vanish?
>> If so, can we tell where the blue-haired Hecatia and the blonde Hecatia are?
> Recall where we are.
> Recall who this woman is and how she is related to Hecatia.
> Recall what Hecatia was talking to this woman about.

---


HamiDai:

> "Anything. Similar to those, completely unrelated to those, anything is fine."

---

DoreBug (F):

> I can get back to it later. I'm sure I can control myself if I really want to.

---

Myon:

> Try willing Youmu to act on her impulses.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so she won't get drunk no matter how much alcohol she consumes. Then prepare and cast the same spell on ourselves.
> Yes.
> You think they might be with you.
> It's Hell. Or at least, an area there.
> She is Junko. A friend.
> Hecatia recently spoke to Junko about having her back.

> "U-Uh huh..." Hatate looks over to Momiji once more.

> But I hardly got out of this. It wasn't even on my own...

> You will...
> Youmu circles behind you, playing a bit with the outfit you have on.
> She's not nude, but it's not like there 'was' anything... But she still looks like me.

> You prepare and cast a spell on yourself and Yamame.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"The name is Daiyousei Miss."
>Bow.

Rumidai-chan:

>But she has no more reason to carry us, we are back after all.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>Sit and do whatever.

Enforcer:

>Time to change course ! Destination, underground !
> "Why are you here?" The woman questions.

> You wonder why she hasn't set you down yet...
> You seem to be nearing her room.

> You sit down idly.

> You continue towards the underground entrance.
RinDai:

> Is Rin still rubbing her eyes?
> Does she look any different, by any means?
> "Would you like to get back to sleep again?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Is it really surprising?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Oh!"
> Nod vigorously.
> "I promise I will behave, Miss Shinki! And if that's not enough, then I promise twice! Or ten times!"

YukiDai/MaiDai:

> "Or thirty!/Or a hundred!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Grab one of the romance ones.
> "Oooh... I wonder what kind are these..."
> Examine it and start flipping its pages to see the contents.
> No.
> No.
> "No."

> "Uh, no, nevermind." Sekibanki shakes her head.

> "Yes yes, I hear you."

> You grab a book and start flipping through.
> Just text. No pictures...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 04:42:54 AM
Hecatia:

> RikaDai 2 is here with us, correct?
>> If so, say the following with a pure Hecatia voice: "She's probably just here to follow me around, Junko. To be honest with you, I'm actually a combination of Hecatia and Daiyousei. They both have multiple bodies and figured out how to combine into one person, which is me. Being like this is actually quite fascinating."

---

HamiDai:

> "What can I do for you, then?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> I could ask Daiyousei to keep an eye on me, just to be safe.

---

Myon:

> Think about whether or not Youmu is debating doing something off-camera-appropriate with us.
> Will Youmu to continue acting on her impulses with us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 07, 2017, 04:49:03 AM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yeah, that and i also wanted to visit the moon safely, i was told that the people here would shoot me if i came here carelessly..."
>Look around.
>Is there wind around here ?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 05:13:17 AM
Hecatia:

> RikaDai 2 is here with us, correct?
>> If so, say the following with a pure Hecatia voice: "She's probably just here to follow me around, Junko. To be honest with you, I'm actually a combination of Hecatia and Daiyousei. They both have multiple bodies and figured out how to combine into one person, which is me. Being like this is actually quite fascinating."
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yeah, that and i also wanted to visit the moon safely, i was told that the people here would shoot me if i came here carelessly..."
>Look around.
>Is there wind around here ?
> Yes.
> "Oh? Who told you that and why? Did you do something on the moon already?"
> You are indoors. The room you are in seems pretty plain. There's not much in it...
> There is not.
HamiDai:

> "What can I do for you, then?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> I could ask Daiyousei to keep an eye on me, just to be safe.

---

Myon:

> Think about whether or not Youmu is debating doing something off-camera-appropriate with us.
> Will Youmu to continue acting on her impulses with us.
> "Could you bring my clot-..." Hatate thinks for a moment. "Nevermind."

> "Daiyousei?" Doremy calls.

> She is not debating such at the moment.
> You continue.
> Maybe she could have her own clothes...? Youmu sighs. I have to get used to thinking of her like she wanted me to. Another part of me. Just like it always has been. Youmu has you sit in front of her, sitting down as well. But why's she with me if it's just going to be like this...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 07, 2017, 05:16:33 AM
>Omni observe around the fairy village, noting the fairies' activities.

>Omni-observe for Lily.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 07, 2017, 05:25:39 AM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Some friends i have that came here before told me about it, and no, i just came here as a visitor and tourist, it's not everyday you come to the moon."

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 05:40:16 AM
>Omni observe around the fairy village, noting the fairies' activities.

>Omni-observe for Lily.
> You observe
> Fairies are actively playing around now, playing danmaku, that is.

> You start to observe around for Lily.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Some friends i have that came here before told me about it, and no, i just came here as a visitor and tourist, it's not everyday you come to the moon."

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?
> "Oh."

> Rumia is carrying you into her room now.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 07, 2017, 05:47:03 AM
RinDai:

> Blink.
> "Is everything okay?"

===

SekiDai:

> "I mean, I think you are someone pretty cool to be with. I don't find it strange that I want to be with you."

===

LoveDai, YukiDai, MaiDai:

> "Haaai!"

LoveDai:

> "It's okay, then? Oh! And you said "gate guard", Miss Yumeko, so is there a gateway to Makai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Do you sell books for all ages, right?"
> Glance at Kosuzu.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 07, 2017, 06:09:34 AM
>Immediately check if all 183 fairies are accounted for.
>At the same time prepare a blessing to temporarily make the fairies of the village as resistant to danmaku as a normal human or lesser youkai for at least an hour
>cast it if the cost is insignificant

>Wait for approval. Since most might be asleep at this time, Parse this automatically if 12 hours pass with no explicit approvals, rewords, additions, or denials.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 06:35:55 AM
RinDai:

> Blink.
> "Is everything okay?"

===

SekiDai:

> "I mean, I think you are someone pretty cool to be with. I don't find it strange that I want to be with you."

===

LoveDai, YukiDai, MaiDai:

> "Haaai!"

LoveDai:

> "It's okay, then? Oh! And you said "gate guard", Miss Yumeko, so is there a gateway to Makai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Do you sell books for all ages, right?"
> Glance at Kosuzu.
> "Yea."

> Sekibanki doesn't answer.

> "Yes." Yumeko answers.

> "Yea." Kosuzu says.
>Immediately check if all 183 fairies are accounted for.
>At the same time prepare a blessing to temporarily make the fairies of the village as resistant to danmaku as a normal human or lesser youkai for at least an hour
>cast it if the cost is insignificant

>Wait for approval. Since most might be asleep at this time, Parse this automatically if 12 hours pass with no explicit approvals, rewords, additions, or denials.
> You check...
> All of the fairies are present~
> You've already such a spell recently.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 07, 2017, 06:41:58 AM
> You've already such a spell recently.
>Requesting Citation
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 08:11:15 AM
>Requesting Citation
//It's much harder to find without search  :(
Much. Harder.
I believe it was sometime during 32, but it's been taking all night trying to find...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 07, 2017, 08:28:02 AM
// without search? But the search button is there still. Did something happen?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 08:33:52 AM
// without search? But the search button is there still. Did something happen?
//Search seems to be broken and you just can't search anything. Results always just show that no matches were found.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 07, 2017, 08:41:25 AM
//*checks*

// ugh that's annoying
// What the hell is happening to the forums? Are they dying? I hope not... :ohdear:
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 07, 2017, 10:23:17 AM
//I didn't even knew that the 'search' button could be used for searching specific posts. *Kills himself*.
R.I.P Spell Check and Search, then.


RinDai:

> Does Rin look upset?

===

SekiDai:

> Pause, waiting for her answer.
> "... Miss Sekibanki?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Is it at Gensokyo? And where?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Gently place the book in the bookshelf and grab another, this time of mystery.
> Flip through its pages.
> "You run this store alone, Miss Kosuzu?"
> How old does she looks?

===

Prime, NannyDai:

> Is the family doing anything of note?
> How is the mood?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 10:31:12 AM
Hecatia:

> Do we have romantic feelings for Junko?
> "Perhaps you would like to try it with us, Junko dear? It is perfectly safe and reversible."

---

HamiDai:

> "Huh? Uh, okay..."

---

DoreBug:

> "Yes, Miss Doremy?"

---

Myon:

> Take temporary control of Youmu's body.

Youmu:

> Place a hand on Myon's chest.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 11:47:21 AM
//I didn't even knew that the 'search' button could be used for searching specific posts. *Kills himself*.
R.I.P Spell Check and Search, then.


RinDai:

> Does Rin look upset?

===

SekiDai:

> Pause, waiting for her answer.
> "... Miss Sekibanki?"

===

LoveDai:

> "Is it at Gensokyo? And where?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Gently place the book in the bookshelf and grab another, this time of mystery.
> Flip through its pages.
> "You run this store alone, Miss Kosuzu?"
> How old does she looks?

===

Prime, NannyDai:

> Is the family doing anything of note?
> How is the mood?
> No.

> "Yea?"

> "Ask someone who's been to Makai from Gensokyo."

> You place it back and search for a mystery section...
> "No."
> Kosuzu looks pretty young. But looks can be deceiving, of course...
> You locate such a section and pick a book.
> This one has pictures a few times, but they're in a brownish color...

> They're not.
> Things seem pretty quiet and calm.
Hecatia:

> Do we have romantic feelings for Junko?
> "Perhaps you would like to try it with us, Junko dear? It is perfectly safe and reversible."

---

HamiDai:

> "Huh? Uh, okay..."

---

DoreBug:

> "Yes, Miss Doremy?"

---

Myon:

> Take temporary control of Youmu's body.

Youmu:

> Place a hand on Myon's chest.
> You do not... much.
> "No thank you."

> Silence...
> "Um... Why don't you lie down here?" Hatate asks. "There's lots of space on the bed..."

> "Could you stop me if I start enjoying it too much? Eating, I mean."

> You have Youmu place a hand on her phantom half's chest.
> It's just me... She doesn't care for anything I do with her.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 11:57:51 AM
Hecatia:

> Pout just a little bit, then nod.
> "All right. Let me know if you change to mind, though. I seem to have access to a fairly wide variety of magics, and I would be glad to share them with you."

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay~"
> Get undressed if we are dressed.
> Climb into the bed and scoot up next to Hatate.

---

DoreBug:

> "I...suppose I could, Miss Doremy. Though I am admittedly a bit reluctant to interrupt you if you are enjoying yourself to that degree."

---

Youmu:

> (F) This should be fine, then.
> Place our other hand on Myon's chest.
> Gently squeeze with both hands.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 07, 2017, 12:08:50 PM
RinDai:

> "So, uh... Why were you sleeping at a pocket?"
> Glance at the erhu.

===

SekiDai:

> "You are cool."
> Flash a thumbs-up.
> Accidentally hit Sesekibanbanki's chin with it.
> "Trust me."
> Did we ever saw Sesekibanbanki using her ability?

===

LoveDai:

> "Right. Well then, I guess that's all."
> Face Shinki.
> "I hope that the next time we meet, it's to give you the invitation for that thing I told you about."
> Giggle.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh, with whom?"
> Keep looking.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 07, 2017, 12:10:26 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"So what do you do around here Miss Junko ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 12:23:08 PM
Hecatia:

> Pout just a little bit, then nod.
> "All right. Let me know if you change to mind, though. I seem to have access to a fairly wide variety of magics, and I would be glad to share them with you."

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay~"
> Get undressed if we are dressed.
> Climb into the bed and scoot up next to Hatate.

---

DoreBug:

> "I...suppose I could, Miss Doremy. Though I am admittedly a bit reluctant to interrupt you if you are enjoying yourself to that degree."

---

Youmu:

> (F) This should be fine, then.
> Place our other hand on Myon's chest.
> Gently squeeze with both hands.
> Junko nods.

> You do so, making sure not to disturb Momiji.
> "Better?" Hatate asks.

> "I'd like it if you did though."

> You have Youmu add her other hand and squeeze gently.
> What else could she do... There was covering over me and keeping me inside. And there was making me invisible I think...
RinDai:

> "So, uh... Why were you sleeping at a pocket?"
> Glance at the erhu.

===

SekiDai:

> "You are cool."
> Flash a thumbs-up.
> Accidentally hit Sesekibanbanki's chin with it.
> "Trust me."
> Did we ever saw Sesekibanbanki using her ability?

===

LoveDai:

> "Right. Well then, I guess that's all."
> Face Shinki.
> "I hope that the next time we meet, it's to give you the invitation for that thing I told you about."
> Giggle.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh, with whom?"
> Keep looking.
> "Because it was roomy enough." Rin holds her erhu.

> Yes. Sort of.
> "Uh, thanks..."

> Shinki nods.

> "Family..." Kosuzu says.
Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"So what do you do around here Miss Junko ?"
> Rumia has set you down.

> "Nothing." Junko answers plainly. "What about you?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 07, 2017, 12:29:30 PM
Hecatia:

> Does Hecatia alone have a romantic interest in Junko? Obviously Daiyousei alone does not, she had never met Junko until just now.
> Do we know if Junko has a romantic interest in Hecatia?
> Adopt a thinking pose.
> Hmm...could we create more orbs for ourselves using Daiyousei's magic? Purely decorative, of course.
> Try preparing and casting a spell that creates decorative duplicates of each of our three orbs, chained to our collar like the original three orbs.

---

HamiDai:

> "Better~"
> Give Hatate a hug under the covers.

---

DoreBug:

> "Very well, then. I will try to at least confirm that you want to stop, though."

---

Youmu (F):

> She also made my chest larger and gave me more arms and legs. She made it so I could drink as much water as I wanted, too.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 07, 2017, 12:42:02 PM
RinDai:

> Is Rin at normal size, as well as her erhu?
> "Roomy? Uuuh... How were you able to be that small, though?2

===

SekiDai:

> "Say, what's exactly your ability?"

===

LoveDai:

> "And with that, LoveDai departs! Later, Miss Shinki! Later, Miss Yumeko!"
> Warp back at Gensokyo at a clear spot.

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Wave and depart, deepening into the icy part of Makai.

===

ExperiDai:

> Is there people besides Kosuzu and us in the store?
> How large is the library?
> Keep looking.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 07, 2017, 01:56:37 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Uhm, i'm the Fairy Goddess of Gensokyo."
>Fidget.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Thanks."
>Look around.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 05:03:45 PM
Hecatia:

> Adopt a thinking pose.
> Hmm...could we create more orbs for ourselves using Daiyousei's magic? Purely decorative, of course.
> Try preparing and casting a spell that creates decorative duplicates of each of our three orbs, chained to our collar like the original three orbs.

---

HamiDai:

> "Better~"
> Give Hatate a hug under the covers.

---

DoreBug:

> "Very well, then. I will try to at least confirm that you want to stop, though."

---

Youmu (F):

> She also made my chest larger and gave me more arms and legs. She made it so I could drink as much water as I wanted, too.
> You prepare and cast...
> They appear as expected.

> You hug Hatate.
> "Mm." Hatate returns it comfortably.

> "A-Alright. If I can't respond properly, then that means I should stop, okay?"

> There;s a lot she can do...
RinDai:

> Is Rin at normal size, as well as her erhu?
> "Roomy? Uuuh... How were you able to be that small, though?2

===

SekiDai:

> "Say, what's exactly your ability?"

===

LoveDai:

> "And with that, LoveDai departs! Later, Miss Shinki! Later, Miss Yumeko!"
> Warp back at Gensokyo at a clear spot.

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Wave and depart, deepening into the icy part of Makai.

===

ExperiDai:

> Is there people besides Kosuzu and us in the store?
> How large is the library?
> Keep looking.
> Yes.
> Rin looks confused.

> "I'm not saying..." Sekibanki says.

> You warp back, while having the other two advance.

> No, not right now.
> It seems to be a nice size. Bigger than your treehouse.
> You keep looking through the book.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Uhm, i'm the Fairy Goddess of Gensokyo."
>Fidget.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Thanks."
>Look around.
> "Fairy Goddess?"

> You look around.
> It's still plain old Rumia's room.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 07, 2017, 05:08:35 PM
Hecatia:

> Does Hecatia alone have a romantic interest in Junko? Obviously Daiyousei alone does not, she had never met Junko until just now.
> Do we know if Junko has a romantic interest in Hecatia?
> Hm! The spell worked! Try putting the new red orb on our head.

---

HamiDai:

> Squeeze just a little bit. Not too hard now!

---

DoreBug:

> Nod.

---

Youmu:

> Squeeze again.
> (F) I could have her make my chest even bigger. That could be nice.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 07, 2017, 05:42:44 PM
RinDai:

> "Uh... The pocket you were sleeping at, you know? That's too small, and uh... you would need to shrink to fit..."
> Look confused as well.

===

SekiDai:

> "I think I witnessed it before, though?"

===

LoveDai:

> "What to do... What to do..."
> Think about what to do next. Rings are on the way, and we are thinking about the thoughtscape being a possible candidate for the place where we are going to propose... What else?

===

ExperiDai:

> "You know, Miss Kosuzu... I've heard rumors recently about fairies."
> Keep looking.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 07, 2017, 06:11:58 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Uh, yeah, i am nice, people like me a lot, and i did my best to help, so one day i accumulated so much faith from them that i became a Goddess, now i am tied to Gensokyo's nature as a whole."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 06:18:31 PM
Hecatia:

> Does Hecatia alone have a romantic interest in Junko? Obviously Daiyousei alone does not, she had never met Junko until just now.
> Do we know if Junko has a romantic interest in Hecatia?
> Hm! The spell worked! Try putting the new red orb on our head.

---

HamiDai:

> Squeeze just a little bit. Not too hard now!

---

DoreBug:

> Nod.

---

Youmu:

> Squeeze again.
> (F) I could have her make my chest even bigger. That could be nice.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Uh, yeah, i am nice, people like me a lot, and i did my best to help, so one day i accumulated so much faith from them that i became a Goddess, now i am tied to Gensokyo's nature as a whole."
> Yes.
> You do not know.

> "I didn't know fairies could become gods..."

> You place the new red orb atop your hat alongside the others.
> Your chest size increases once again. It's dangerous for your outfit now... but it feels fantastic...

> You squeeze in comfort.

> "Okay. Thanks." Good. There's reassurance.

> You have Youmu give another squeeze.
> Maybe Lunasa would like it too.
RinDai:

> "Uh... The pocket you were sleeping at, you know? That's too small, and uh... you would need to shrink to fit..."
> Look confused as well.

===

SekiDai:

> "I think I witnessed it before, though?"

===

LoveDai:

> "What to do... What to do..."
> Think about what to do next. Rings are on the way, and we are thinking about the thoughtscape being a possible candidate for the place where we are going to propose... What else?

===

ExperiDai:

> "You know, Miss Kosuzu... I've heard rumors recently about fairies."
> Keep looking.
> "No, it was roomy." Rin says.

> "U-Uh huh...?"

> You ponder what next... There's where to ask the question...

> "Yea?" Kosuzu inquires.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 07, 2017, 06:27:49 PM
Hecatia:

> Examine the rest of ourselves. Is anything else changing?
> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so our clothes will safely stretch as our body grows, no matter how large we get.

---

HamiDai:

> Pet Hatate a bit.

---

DoreBug:

> How many arms does Dream Doremy have?
> Think about what Doremy thinks of having seven heads.
> (F) That means I could go back having my chocolate.

---

Youmu (F):

> I wonder how big she could make it? Probably really big, if the lake thing was any indication.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 07, 2017, 06:29:05 PM
RinDai:

> "Did you flowed your life energy to the pocket or something?"

===

SekiDai:

> "I don't quite remember what happened back then, but uh..."
> Blink.
> "... Are you able to... split your head from your body...?"

===

LoveDai:

> OH! And there's also HOW we should ask the question! Oh, no! It's better if we don't prepare a dialogue before hand. This should come from our heart at the right moment!
> Where we warped back?

===

ExperiDai:

> "I heard..."
> Look around and take a suspiciously low tone.
> "... about a Fairy Book..."
> _
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 07, 2017, 08:13:36 PM
RikaDai 2
>Rename ourselves to JunkoDai
>Shrug
>"I didn't either. But then again, people don't usually place much faith in fairies to begin with..."
>Look a bit sad, but shake it off.

Florida:
>Make our way outside and watch the fun with worry.

>Omniobserve for anything life-threatening in the fairy village that needs immediate attention.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 08:58:50 PM
Hecatia:

> Examine the rest of ourselves. Is anything else changing?
> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so our clothes will safely stretch as our body grows, no matter how large we get.

---

HamiDai:

> Pet Hatate a bit.

---

DoreBug:

> How many arms does Dream Doremy have?
> Think about what Doremy thinks of having seven heads.
> (F) That means I could go back having my chocolate.

---

Youmu (F):

> I wonder how big she could make it? Probably really big, if the lake thing was any indication.
RikaDai 2
>Rename ourselves to JunkoDai
>Shrug
>"I didn't either. But then again, people don't usually place much faith in fairies to begin with..."
>Look a bit sad, but shake it off.
> "Hmph." Junko seems to smile a bit smugly. "Anything else?"

> You.. think your hair is longer.
> You prepare and cast.
> Now that you think about it, You'll just be showing all of your top if your dress keeps growing...

> You pet Hatate.
> "Uh, why are you petting me?" Hatate asks.

> Dream Doremy actually seems to be returning to how she normally looks.
> Doremy does not enjoy the extra heads.
> I want to relax a bit. I've just been eating.

> Not sure how Lunasa would think of that though...
RinDai:

> "Did you flowed your life energy to the pocket or something?"

===

SekiDai:

> "I don't quite remember what happened back then, but uh..."
> Blink.
> "... Are you able to... split your head from your body...?"

===

LoveDai:

> OH! And there's also HOW we should ask the question! Oh, no! It's better if we don't prepare a dialogue before hand. This should come from our heart at the right moment!
> Where we warped back?

===

ExperiDai:

> "I heard..."
> Look around and take a suspiciously low tone.
> "... about a Fairy Book..."
> "No."

> "...Yea."

> You did. Near the lake.

> "You heard what?" Kosuzu asks.
> You ... don't think she heard.
Florida:
>Make our way outside and watch the fun with worry.

>Omniobserve for anything life-threatening in the fairy village that needs immediate attention.
> You head out to the village, watching worried as a mother would be.

> You observe...
> Nothing bad seems to be around.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 09:04:16 PM
Hecatia:

> We'll worry about that if it becomes a problem. This feels too good to stop!
> Place the new blue orb on our head.

---

HamiDai:

> Stop.
> "Oh, um, should I not?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> I wonder what would happen to me if she actually left with my body...

---

Youmu (F):

> Maybe I could have her do it for Lunasa too.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 07, 2017, 09:09:26 PM
//I'm going to ask now... Do anyone have any plans with Junko?

RinDai:

> "Did you shrunk so you could fit in that pocket?"

===

LoveDai:

> Have we tried to have a thoughtscape with just an object, and not necessarily someone?

===

SekiDai:

> "How does it feel? Having your head float, I mean..."

===

ExperiDai:

>Raise our voice volume a bit.
> "A Fairy Book..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 07, 2017, 09:14:19 PM
//I'm going to ask now... Do anyone have any plans with Junko?
//Why?

//Also we should probably get back on the topic of coming up with how to propose to our lovers...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 09:20:03 PM
//The Hecatia half of the perfect fusion has a vested interest in Junko in general, and the Daiyousei half of the perfect fusion has a matchmaking interest in Junko via Hecatia, so I will probably try to do stuff with her if it doesn't get in the way of anyone else's grand plans.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 07, 2017, 09:25:25 PM
//Why?

//The Hecatia half of the perfect fusion has a vested interest in Junko in general, and the Daiyousei half of the perfect fusion has a matchmaking interest in Junko via Hecatia, so I will probably try to do stuff with her if it doesn't get in the way of anyone else's grand plans.

//Just to make sure someone has plans with her. If that wasn't the case, I was going to take the initiative.

//Also we should probably get back on the topic of coming up with how to propose to our lovers...

//I still wonder if you guys consider the thoughtscape a good place to propose.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 09:55:48 PM
Hecatia:

> We'll worry about that if it becomes a problem. This feels too good to stop!
> Place the new blue orb on our head.

---

HamiDai:

> Stop.
> "Oh, um, should I not?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> I wonder what would happen to me if she actually left with my body...

---

Youmu (F):

> Maybe I could have her do it for Lunasa too.
> You place the other blue orb on your head as well, increasing your size again.
> You note not to go too far, considering the relation, or lack thereof, of whom you're fused with.
> "Could your hat always stretch so much?" Junko asks.

> "It's fine." Hatate says.

> Doremy seems to shiver.
> I-I could probably wake up... But she probably would've done things by then.

> Wonder if it'd be fine to try at least... Youmu has her phantom half phase through her outfit. Oh, maybe I could change how my phantom half looks at least.
//I'm going to ask now... Do anyone have any plans with Junko?

RinDai:

> "Did you shrunk so you could fit in that pocket?"

===

LoveDai:

> Have we tried to have a thoughtscape with just an object, and not necessarily someone?

===

SekiDai:

> "How does it feel? Having your head float, I mean..."

===

ExperiDai:

>Raise our voice volume a bit.
> "A Fairy Book..."
> "No."

> You still believe you have your spellcard in your thoughtscape, so...

> "Uh... Natural..."

> "Oh. Yea. Miss Kamishirasawa said something about that I think."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 07, 2017, 09:59:18 PM
//Sounds good, but the question is have you tha wing? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFKN_Ni2uxw)

>Keep watching over their fun, noting anything of medical significance.

>Omni-observe around for Lily. Checking the last spot we found her first, then moving to the most likely places before going in-depth.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 10:06:16 PM
Hecatia:

> Hecatia and Daiyousei may not be too terribly familiar, but we are neither of them, and this body is ours rather than theirs, so whatever happens should be fine. It's not as though they will see each other in a compromising setting.
> "Maybe? I'm not sure. I've never actually tried this."
> Place the decorative moon orb on our head.

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, okay."
> Resume stroking Hatate's head and hair.

---

DoreBug:

> Think about whether or not Doremy knows how to force herself to wake up.
> (F) She didn't leave after I gave her permission to take my body, though...would she do anything bad with it?

---

Myon:

> Are we now nude?

Youmu (F):

> Maybe I could make her chest grow, and then mine as well.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 07, 2017, 10:17:33 PM
//Alice is taking care of that.

RinDai:

> "Then? How did you got there?"

===

SekiDai:

> Look derpy.
> "I wonder how that is..."

> Out of curiosity... try to manifest at the sky, but try to manifest just our head.

===

LoveDai:

> Try to manipulate our thoughtscape, making it the Forest of Magic?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Yep, she told me about it. You don't know anything besides that?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 10:29:26 PM
//Sounds good, but the question is have you tha wing? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFKN_Ni2uxw)

>Keep watching over their fun, noting anything of medical significance.

>Omni-observe around for Lily. Checking the last spot we found her first, then moving to the most likely places before going in-depth.
> You continue watching...

> You continue observing for Lily...
Hecatia:

> Hecatia and Daiyousei may not be too terribly familiar, but we are neither of them, and this body is ours rather than theirs, so whatever happens should be fine. It's not as though they will see each other in a compromising setting.
> "Maybe? I'm not sure. I've never actually tried this."
> Place the decorative moon orb on our head.

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, okay."
> Resume stroking Hatate's head and hair.

---

DoreBug:

> Think about whether or not Doremy knows how to force herself to wake up.
> (F) She didn't leave after I gave her permission to take my body, though...would she do anything bad with it?

---

Myon:

> Are we now nude?

Youmu (F):

> Maybe I could make her chest grow, and then mine as well.
> You place the moon orb replica on your head.
> Another good increase...

> You resume.

> You think...
> She does.
> Likely not... I can trust her, but she still might do some things I don't like...

> Yes.
> Let's try... Youmu thinks...
> The phantom half grows slightly chest-wise, shrinking a bit in height.
//Alice is taking care of that.

RinDai:

> "Then? How did you got there?"

===

SekiDai:

> Look derpy.
> "I wonder how that is..."

> Out of curiosity... try to manifest at the sky, but try to manifest just our head.

===

LoveDai:

> Try to manipulate our thoughtscape, making it the Forest of Magic?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Yep, she told me about it. You don't know anything besides that?"
> "It was roomy. Maybe you thought it was small because I was already in there."

> "The feeling?"
> You try to manifest just a head. You only did part of your body when you first ascended the 2nd time, so it should be doable.
> However, it's not working.

> You think up an appearance similar to the Forest of Magic.

> "Not much..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 10:31:55 PM
Hecatia:

> How large is our chest now?
> How long is our hair?
> "Ah, this is very fascinating."

---

HamiDai:

> "Is this good, Hatate?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> It might be interesting to see what she does, in a way...

---

Youmu (F):

> Ah, it's working.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 07, 2017, 10:34:25 PM
>Do we know anything about people that have created worlds?

//I'm thinking of possibly making the place we propose, after we think of it, an actual pocket dimension of our own if we can do it and it doesn't cost that much.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 10:42:52 PM
Hecatia:

> How large is our chest now?
> How long is our hair?
> "Ah, this is very fascinating."

---

HamiDai:

> "Is this good, Hatate?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> It might be interesting to see what she does, in a way...

---

Youmu (F):

> Ah, it's working.
> Easily surpassing Daiyousei's most fitting size without her dress tie.
> Your hair reaches the ground and drags slightly.
> "So it seems."

> "Yea." Hatate nods a bit.

> She'd be experimenting with my actual body though. Not just a dream or anything...

> But it's not free... Youmu continues.
>Do we know anything about people that have created worlds?

//I'm thinking of possibly making the place we propose, after we think of it, an actual pocket dimension of our own if we can do it and it doesn't cost that much.
> You know Shinki a bit...
> You wonder if Koa or Alice could create their own world...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 07, 2017, 10:44:03 PM
>Recall what we know about Miko and Senkai.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 10:47:23 PM
>Recall what we know about Miko and Senkai.
> You know that it seems to be possible to get to Senkai even through the outside world. And that the method seems to have no limits.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 07, 2017, 10:50:24 PM
RinDai:

> "I don't understand..."
> Look flawlessly confused.
> "It was a pocket, for real... so it isn't any way to think of it other way... At this size, neither you or I can fit into it..."
> Pause.
> "... Right?"

===

> Manifest like we did before, then. Just part of our body.
> Examine ourselves afterwards. How do we look/feel?

SekiDai:

> "Yep. I mean, I can have more arms and stuff if I want to... but I don't know how it is to separate my head from my body."

===

LoveDai:

> Imagine the Misty Lake now.
> Imagine a night sky, full of stars and a bright moon.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Huh... So this means that the books is being made outside of the Human Village?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 10:51:44 PM
Hecatia:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that gives us perfect head balance so that nothing we put on our head will fall off.
> Once the spell is cast, spin in place, letting our hair flow around us.
> "What do you think, Junko dear? How do I look?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Good..."

---

DoreBug (F)

> She would at least keep me safe, though...

---

Youmu (F):

> I wonder if I could absorb her into my chest somehow, to make my chest even bigger?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 11:12:33 PM
RinDai:

> "I don't understand..."
> Look flawlessly confused.
> "It was a pocket, for real... so it isn't any way to think of it other way... At this size, neither you or I can fit into it..."
> Pause.
> "... Right?"

===

> Manifest like we did before, then. Just part of our body.
> Examine ourselves afterwards. How do we look/feel?

SekiDai:

> "Yep. I mean, I can have more arms and stuff if I want to... but I don't know how it is to separate my head from my body."

===

LoveDai:

> Imagine the Misty Lake now.
> Imagine a night sky, full of stars and a bright moon.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Huh... So this means that the books is being made outside of the Human Village?"
> "You shouldn't rely on common sen-.." Rin pauses for a moment. "H-Her pocket was roomy enough for my erhu to fit." Rin nods.

> You try to...
> It doesn't work.

> "Well you're a fairy, so..."

> You think up a landscape like Misty Lake, as well as a sky full of stars, and a luminescent moon to top it off.

> "Huh?"
Hecatia:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that gives us perfect head balance so that nothing we put on our head will fall off.
> Once the spell is cast, spin in place, letting our hair flow around us.
> "What do you think, Junko dear? How do I look?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Good..."

---

DoreBug (F)

> She would at least keep me safe, though...

---

Youmu (F):

> I wonder if I could absorb her into my chest somehow, to make my chest even bigger?
> You prepare and cast, then do a spin.
> "You look nice." Junko comments. "You should be careful about your hair though."

> Hatate seems to relax a bit.

> I should get back to being my body again soon... Doremy looks over. It's been long...

> Sounds dangerous though... Youmu examines, shifting your posture a bit to help.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 11:26:06 PM
Hecatia:

> "You think so? I rather like it getting this long."

---

DoreBug:

> Wave and smile.
> (F) She seems to enjoy being me, though. And it feels a little more like I'm talking and living someone this way.

---

Youmu (F):

> She'd probably be able to fix things if something went wrong, though.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2017, 11:36:42 PM
Hecatia:

> "You think so? I rather like it getting this long."

---

DoreBug:

> Wave and smile.
> (F) She seems to enjoy being me, though. And it feels a little more like I'm talking and living someone this way.

---

Youmu (F):

> She'd probably be able to fix things if something went wrong, though.
> "I didn't recommend shortening it." Junko says.

> You wave and smile in response to her look.
> I'd like if she didn't do so many changing things with my body though...

> Absorbing my phantom self though... Youmu sits back in front of you.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 07, 2017, 11:53:27 PM
Hecatia:

> Grin a little bit.
> "Ohoho~ Perhaps I should try longer, then?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> At least this me still looks normal.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...It's worth a try, at least.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 12:09:31 AM
Hecatia:

> Grin a little bit.
> "Ohoho~ Perhaps I should try longer, then?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> At least this me still looks normal.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...It's worth a try, at least.
> "I still said to be careful."

> Hm...

> Youmu stands up and has her phantom half do so as well.
> Now how would I even do this...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 08, 2017, 12:10:58 AM
//Internet at last.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"I'm gonna change the way they view fairies though, we have even constructed an Fairy Village."

Rumidai-chan:

>"So what do you wanna do ?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 12:12:56 AM
//Internet at last.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"I'm gonna change the way they view fairies though, we have even constructed an Fairy Village."

Rumidai-chan:

>"So what do you wanna do ?"
> "Hm?"

> "Not stand around all day." Rumia says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 12:13:14 AM
Hecatia:

> "Of course."
> Prepare and cast a spell to give ourselves three more duplicate decorative orbs attached to our collar.

---

DoreBug (F):

> I could at least still look like myself while she has her fun.

---

Youmu (F):

> Maybe squishing her into my chest and willing it really hard?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 12:31:42 AM
Hecatia:

> "Of course."
> Prepare and cast a spell to give ourselves three more duplicate decorative orbs attached to our collar.

---

DoreBug (F):

> I could at least still look like myself while she has her fun.

---

Youmu (F):

> Maybe squishing her into my chest and willing it really hard?
> You prepare and cast.

> I wish we could've been in swapped positions here though.

> That might end up doing something.
> You hear a creaking noise.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 08, 2017, 12:36:51 AM
RinDai:

> "Yea, it's not a good idea to think in 'common sense'..."
> Think for a moment, then shrug.
> "Lets say you manipulated the pocket's size when you got closer and you got into a placer that is as large as a room. Is that okay?"

RinBug:

> Warp next to RinDai at a clear spot.

===

> Manifest a complete body there...
> ... or actually, manifest a dozen of Dais, lining them up!

SekiDai:

> "What do you mean?"

===

LoveDai:

> Try, to the best of our abilities, to recreate the feelings of the Misty Lake at night. Air, sensations, sounds, etc.

===

ExperiDai:

> "The book, I mean. If you don't know about it, then it means its being made outside of the village, right? I mean, I didn't found any library besides this one."

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Report.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 12:43:37 AM
LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Check in. How close are we to the moon, and has Luna changed at all?
> Listen to Luna's thoughts.

---

Hecatia:

> Place the new red orb on our head.

---

DoreBug (F):

> But at least it's still okay this way. As long as she takes care of my body, of course.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Huh? What was that noise?
> Look around for the source of the creaking.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 08, 2017, 01:01:51 AM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"I am well known at the human village, and i have been planning to make education available for fairies."
>Nod.
>"If you take a deeper look at it, you notice that fairies are similar to orphan children."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 08, 2017, 01:18:52 AM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"I am well known at the human village, and i have been planning to make education available for fairies."
>Nod.
>"If you take a deeper look at it, you notice that fairies are similar to orphan children."
//I renamed her to JunkoDai, Raf. Just so you know
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 01:23:42 AM
LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Check in. How close are we to the moon, and has Luna changed at all?
> Listen to Luna's thoughts.

---

Hecatia:

> Place the new red orb on our head.

---

DoreBug (F):

> But at least it's still okay this way. As long as she takes care of my body, of course.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Huh? What was that noise?
> Look around for the source of the creaking.
> You don't seem that much closer...
> Or something about me could be preventing it. Or it already happened maybe.

> You place another orb atop your head and feel the great increase once again.

> But if I could... "Daiyousei? Could we... switch?"

> Youmu looks around.
> Lunasa is at the door. She raises a hand slightly in greeting.
> "O-Oh." Youmu speaks.
Junkodai-chan 2:

>"I am well known at the human village, and i have been planning to make education available for fairies."
>Nod.
>"If you take a deeper look at it, you notice that fairies are similar to orphan children."
> Junko blinks.
> "So you say..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 01:32:27 AM
LunaDai:

> Think about what our host is dwelling on.

---

Hecatia:

> Place the newest blue orb on our head.

---

DoreBug:

> "Hmm? What do you mean, Miss Doremy?"

---

Youmu:

> Raise a hand in a return greeting.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Myon that makes it so her spells can do literally anything and do not cost any faith to cast.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 08, 2017, 01:35:20 AM
//... O-Oh... I see... O-Okay, it wasn't needed to be so harsh, but okay...
*Takes bag with all of his posts*
You were going to make me proud... *Watching the newest post in a trash can* May the parser bless you to heaven...
*Leaves*
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 02:16:22 AM
//... O-Oh... I see... O-Okay, it wasn't needed to be so harsh, but okay...
*Takes bag with all of his posts*
You were going to make me proud... *Watching the newest post in a trash can* May the parser bless you to heaven...
*Leaves*
//I'm blind orz
RinDai:

> "Yea, it's not a good idea to think in 'common sense'..."
> Think for a moment, then shrug.
> "Lets say you manipulated the pocket's size when you got closer and you got into a placer that is as large as a room. Is that okay?"

RinBug:

> Warp next to RinDai at a clear spot.

===

> Manifest a complete body there...
> ... or actually, manifest a dozen of Dais, lining them up!

SekiDai:

> "What do you mean?"

===

LoveDai:

> Try, to the best of our abilities, to recreate the feelings of the Misty Lake at night. Air, sensations, sounds, etc.

===

ExperiDai:

> "The book, I mean. If you don't know about it, then it means its being made outside of the village, right? I mean, I didn't found any library besides this one."

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Report.
> "Huh?"
> You warp.

> You manifest.
> A few times...
> "Nevermind."

> You try your best to recreate the scenery and feeling...

> "Oh. You should ask Keine about it. She knows more..."

> You are within the icy part. You wonder how it feels on your feet...
LunaDai:

> Think about what our host is dwelling on.

---

Hecatia:

> Place the newest blue orb on our head.

---

DoreBug:

> "Hmm? What do you mean, Miss Doremy?"

---

Youmu:

> Raise a hand in a return greeting.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Myon that makes it so her spells can do literally anything and do not cost any faith to cast.
> You think...
> Luna is thinking about the moon's effect.

> You don another orb, readily receiving it's effects.

> "Like, you occupy the dream, and I'll be in the real world."

> You greet Lunasa
> Lunasa enters.

> You prepare and cast.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 02:26:04 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Feeling okay, Lady Luna?

---

Hecatia:

> Place our newest moon orb on our head.
> Check our chest size and hair length once we have done so.

---

DoreBug:

> "I'm not sure, Miss Doremy. Would your dream body be able to exist in the awake world?"

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so whenever Youmu fusions with someone, the chest size of the resulting fusion person is the sum of the chest sizes of everyone involved, rather than the average.

Youmu (F):

> I wonder what a perfect fusion with Lunasa would feel like.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 02:52:05 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Feeling okay, Lady Luna?

---

Hecatia:

> Place our newest moon orb on our head.
> Check our chest size and hair length once we have done so.

---

DoreBug:

> "I'm not sure, Miss Doremy. Would your dream body be able to exist in the awake world?"

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so whenever Youmu fusions with someone, the chest size of the resulting fusion person is the sum of the chest sizes of everyone involved, rather than the average.

Youmu (F):

> I wonder what a perfect fusion with Lunasa would feel like.
> "Yea. Nothing new."

> You place the third full set of orbs on your head.
> It's really large now. You could probably hold a fairy in, definitely on.

> "No not like that. I want to be myself again. Not dream, myself."

> You prepare and cast.
> I'd have to ask Daiyousei for help. And I'm not sure if she's okay with being bothered... But I'm really curious! My phantom half might change too!
> "So... How are..." Lunasa glances over to the phantom half. "Things?" She sits down near Youmu.
> "They're good..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 02:57:33 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Huh. That's pretty good, I guess.

---

Hecatia:

> How about our hair?
> Do another spin.
> "Ehehe~ How wonderful!"

---

DoreBug:

> "Oh. But then there would only be one of us."

---

Youmu:

> (F) Though I learned a lot of what Daiyousei knows when we became one person a few days ago...
> "I've been thinking about what Daiyousei can do, and what that might do for us."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 03:59:23 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Huh. That's pretty good, I guess.

---

Hecatia:

> How about our hair?
> Do another spin.
> "Ehehe~ How wonderful!"

---

DoreBug:

> "Oh. But then there would only be one of us."

---

Youmu:

> (F) Though I learned a lot of what Daiyousei knows when we became one person a few days ago...
> "I've been thinking about what Daiyousei can do, and what that might do for us."
> Luna nods.

> It's easily trippable over.
> You spin again.
> "You seem to be enjoying this."

> "What's stopping you from having my appearance in the dream? If you wanted it?"

> "What it might do for us?" Lunasa asks.
> "Well, uh... She has fusion..." I don't know if I'll remember enough... Couldn't we... think of each other or something because we're like this?
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 04:20:28 AM
Hecatia:

> "Very much so. I wonder what else I could fit up there..."

---

DoreBug:

> "I can't fusion with your dream self, only your real self."

---

Youmu:

> Gesture to our chest (Youmu's, not Myon's).
> "Plus she did this."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 08, 2017, 04:23:03 AM
Junkodai-chan 2:

>"That's more of the other part of the fusion, rather than Hecatia herself."
>Look at the hair.
>"Be careful not to trip ! Also to not hit anyone with the hair, or lose balance ! Also what if you tried to make spheres based on other planets ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>"I can do that."
>Poke Rumia.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 04:45:24 AM
Hecatia:

> "Very much so. I wonder what else I could fit up there..."

---

DoreBug:

> "I can't fusion with your dream self, only your real self."

---

Youmu:

> Gesture to our chest (Youmu's, not Myon's).
> "Plus she did this."
Junkodai-chan 2:

>"That's more of the other part of the fusion, rather than Hecatia herself."
>Look at the hair.
>"Be careful not to trip ! Also to not hit anyone with the hair, or lose balance ! Also what if you tried to make spheres based on other planets ?"
> "Is there anything else you wanted to mention?" Junko asks as you warn HecaDai's fusion."

> "I don't mean..." Doremy sighs. "Nevermind...." She looks down.

> "So she can... do that..." Lunasa notes.
> "Do you not like it?"
> "No, it's good. So... were you in the middle of getting dressed?" Lunasa looks over to the phantom half.

> Yamame and co have begun to settle into an area in the city.
Rumidai-chan:

>"I can do that."
>Poke Rumia.
> You head over and poke Rumia.
> Your finger goes through and is covered in darkness.
> "Missed." Rumia smiles.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 04:50:41 AM
Hecatia:

> Look to JunkoDai.
> "Maybe. they wouldn't be anything other than decorative, though."
> Look back to Junko.
> "Junko, dear, could I try carrying you around up there?"

---

DoreBug:

> "Huh?"
> Listen to Doremy's thoughts.

---

Youmu (F):

> I remembered how to talk to Daiyousei in our heads. Surely I can remember how to do a perfect fusion, too? I gotta remember...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 04:58:34 AM
Hecatia:

> Look to JunkoDai.
> "Maybe. they wouldn't be anything other than decorative, though."
> Look back to Junko.
> "Junko, dear, could I try carrying you around up there?"

---

DoreBug:

> "Huh?"
> Listen to Doremy's thoughts.

---

Youmu (F):

> I remembered how to talk to Daiyousei in our heads. Surely I can remember how to do a perfect fusion, too? I gotta remember...
> "On your hat? I wouldn't believe it'd be comfortable for either of us."

> Maybe I should ask to unfuse. I want a break from this.

> ...Let's try steps. First was... ... ...Okay, another approach... Youmu thinks.
> Lunasa examines the phantom half.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 05:10:38 AM
Hecatia:

> "You might be surprised~"
> Prepare and cast a spell on us that makes it very comfortable for anyone that sits on our head.

---

DoreBug (F):

> She's been really nice and helpful, though, and she seems to be having a good time...

---

Myon:

> Look at Lunasa.
> Blink.
> Continue listening to Youmu's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 08, 2017, 05:32:41 AM
>Keep looking over the fairies and for Lily
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 05:42:19 AM
Hecatia:

> "You might be surprised~"
> Prepare and cast a spell on us that makes it very comfortable for anyone that sits on our head.

---

DoreBug (F):

> She's been really nice and helpful, though, and she seems to be having a good time...

---

Myon:

> Look at Lunasa.
> Blink.
> Continue listening to Youmu's thoughts.
> You prepare and cast.
> "Well, there's not much area, but alright." Junko floats up out of your view.
> You feel a bit of weight on your head.
> "Let me know if and when this gets uncomfortable, and I will dismount immediately." You hear Junko.

> She's been cooperative at times too... I guess I'll let her enjoy things.

> You look to Lunasa and blink.
> Lunasa turns back to Youmu when she notices she has your attention.
> ... I'll ask her like this when she's okay to ask. I'll just try something else with Lunasa. "It's been really nice." Youmu speaks. "The music and... other things."
> "Yea." Lunasa agrees.
>Keep looking over the fairies and for Lily
> You continue your observations...
> You finally spot Lily exit the fairies' treehouse.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 11:46:44 AM
Hecatia:

> "Certainly."
> Look up as best we can without tilting our head too much.
> Did our body change at all with Junko's arrival? If not, prepare and cast a spell that makes it so anything else placed on our head beyond a regular orb causes our chest and hair to grow proportional to how large the object is.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to look back at the chocolate.

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that allows her to physically absorb anything into her chest by shoving it into her cleavage (from above or below). This should cause the person or item to become part of her chest and have her chest grow in an equal amount to the size and mass of the person/object absorbed. After the absorption, Youmu can also reach into her cleavage and pull the person or item out, which will return her chest to its previous size.

Youmu:

> Glance down at Lunasa's chest.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 08, 2017, 01:22:54 PM
RinDai:

> Giggle.
> "Just giving a senseless explanation to something strange. Don't worry."
> Smile and look expectantly.
> "And you know what? Guess! Guess! I already have a new child!"

===

> Name all of this Dais from DrillDai 1 to 12 (Because why not?)

DrillDai 1:

> "Okay! Operation Drill!

DrillDais:

> "HaaaI!"

DrillDai 1:

> For beginners and dummies use Sesekibanbanki magic.

===

SekiDai:

> "I don't know what you mean... but okay? I don't know what it feels, still... I guess you feel a lot lighter?"

===

LoveDai:

> Continue if we are still on it.
> Is there any limit from how much we can imagine? And what about how far can we make this?

===

MaiDai:

> As we fly by, approach to the nearbiest wall (or floor, if there aren't any walls) of ice. Gently feel it with our hands/feet respectively.

YukiDai:

> Continue advancing.

===

ExperiDai:

> "It's strange, though... Why keep the secret?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 02:00:56 PM
Hecatia:

> "Certainly."
> Look up as best we can without tilting our head too much.
> Did our body change at all with Junko's arrival? If not, prepare and cast a spell that makes it so anything else placed on our head beyond a regular orb causes our chest and hair to grow proportional to how large the object is.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to look back at the chocolate.

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that allows her to physically absorb anything into her chest by shoving it into her cleavage (from above or below). This should cause the person or item to become part of her chest and have her chest grow in an equal amount to the size and mass of the person/object absorbed. After the absorption, Youmu can also reach into her cleavage and pull the person or item out, which will return her chest to its previous size.

Youmu:

> Glance down at Lunasa's chest.
> You glance upwards.
> You can't really see her...
> No.
> You prepare, then cast.
> You feel more weight upon your head, before your chest size increases drastically.
> You shiver for a moment.
> "Ah..."

> You will...
> Doremy looks back.
> She agreed to keep me moderated, so...

> You prepare, then cast.
> "I can sort of do what she can too, since she's my phantom half." Youmu says. "So I can do that on my own... if I remember how."
> "Why not just ask her?" Lunasa asks.
RinDai:

> Giggle.
> "Just giving a senseless explanation to something strange. Don't worry."
> Smile and look expectantly.
> "And you know what? Guess! Guess! I already have a new child!"

===

> Name all of this Dais from DrillDai 1 to 12 (Because why not?)

DrillDai 1:

> "Okay! Operation Drill!

DrillDais:

> "HaaaI!"

DrillDai 1:

> For beginners and dummies use Sesekibanbanki magic.

===

SekiDai:

> "I don't know what you mean... but okay? I don't know what it feels, still... I guess you feel a lot lighter?"

===

LoveDai:

> Continue if we are still on it.
> Is there any limit from how much we can imagine? And what about how far can we make this?

===

MaiDai:

> As we fly by, approach to the nearbiest wall (or floor, if there aren't any walls) of ice. Gently feel it with our hands/feet respectively.

YukiDai:

> Continue advancing.

===

ExperiDai:

> "It's strange, though... Why keep the secret?"
> "A-Another one? Congratulations."

> You adopt names and try to use the Sekibanki magic you have.
> Your viewpoint moves up slightly.
> From others' point of view, your head has successfully come off.

> "I don't think it's the easiest to explain. Think of fish trying to explain how breathing, or lack of breathing, works to a person." Sekibanki says. "Or a bird's flying to a fish's swimming."

> You feel the icy texture...
> It's pretty cold. Not a kind you're used to being at for long times. You wouldn't be able to stand here without getting agitated after a while...
> You continue on.

> "Some people might be against it I guess. Or they want it to be a surprise."

> (HamiDai) Aya returns into the room.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 02:12:13 PM
Hecatia:

> How long is our hair now? Can we tell?
> "Junko...dear...it's so wonderful..."

---

HamiDai:

> Look up at Aya.

---

DoreBug (F):

> It should be fine.

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell that allows Youmu to stuff anything of any size into her cleavage.
> Blink.
> Look to Youmu.
> "Good day, Mistress. Do you need me for something?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 08, 2017, 02:19:36 PM
RinDai:

> "Thanks! She's so beautiful! I hope you can meet her and my other children as well any time!"

===

> Just a reminder. Each manifestation has its own magic pool, right?

DrillDai 1:

> Move our head up and down, then to the left and right.>
> How difficult is to move our head?
> How do we feel our head?
> Do we feel the rest of our body?

===

SekiDai:

> "Well, you have a point there. I guess it's the same if we ask a person with tail how it feels to have it."
> Giggle.

===

LoveDai:

> How is everything?

===

YukiDai, MaiDai.

> Continue advancing.
> Look around as we do so. Are we all alone?

===

ExperiDai:

> "As a surprise I understand... I don't get why people would be against it, though..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 02:28:15 PM
Hecatia:

> How long is our hair now? Can we tell?
> "Junko...dear...it's so wonderful..."

---

HamiDai:

> Look up at Aya.

---

DoreBug (F):

> It should be fine.

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell that allows Youmu to stuff anything of any size into her cleavage.
> Blink.
> Look to Youmu.
> "Good day, Mistress. Do you need me for something?"
> It's long enough to drag across the floor some distance. You could probably cover your whole body from head to toe and more with most of it.
> There's a pause, before Junko answers.
> "I'm not sure how it's working for you..."

> You look over.
> Aya is undressing.
> "It's fine and going well." She says. "Sorry about taking longer."

> Doremy takes a small piece and eats it, then examines her hand.
> That's hardly anything at all. I can't even enjoy only a bit.

> You prepare another miracle, then cast it.
> "Ah, g-good day Daiyousei. Yes. Uh..." Youmu points both of her index fingers towards her head. I wanna know how we can do each other's stuff and remember them on my own... This is how she did this talking way, right?
> Lunasa looks on patiently.

> (YamaBug) Inevitably, Yamame and the Oni accompanying her have begun drinking locally.
RinDai:

> "Thanks! She's so beautiful! I hope you can meet her and my other children as well any time!"

===

> Just a reminder. Each manifestation has its own magic pool, right?

DrillDai 1:

> Move our head up and down, then to the left and right.
> How difficult is to move our head?
> How do we feel our head?
> Do we feel the rest of our body?

===

SekiDai:

> "Well, you have a point there. I guess it's the same if we ask a person with tail how it feels to have it."
> Giggle.

===

LoveDai:

> How is everything?

===

YukiDai, MaiDai.

> Continue advancing.
> Look around as we do so. Are we all alone?

===

ExperiDai:

> "As a surprise I understand... I don't get why people would be against it, though..."
> "If I'm welcome and invited, I'll try to."

> From what you've experienced, yes.
> You try to move your head...
> It doesn't work. You can just move your body. You're not even sure how you'd move your head.
> Both feel normal. Mostly.

> Sekibanki nods.

> The experimental Thoughtscape has been going okay.

> You continue.
> No. You can see fairies here in the distance...

> "Mm..." Kosuzu says. "Um... Not everyone agrees on everything."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 02:33:29 PM
Hecatia:

> How large is our chest now?
> "What do you mean? Is it not comfortable for you?"

---

HamiDai:

> "It's okay. What were you doing?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> Not that it's bad, of course...

---

Myon:

> We still have a phantom half bug in Lunasa from before, right?
> How exposed is Youmu's cleavage, if at all?
> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes her chest feel better the larger it is.
> (T) Um, I suppose we could combine into one single person again, Mistress. Just remember that we can't be that way for very long, or else we won't be able to change back. Oh, but before we do something like that, I just did something else for you that I think you'll enjoy, if you wanna try it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 02:45:12 PM
Hecatia:

> How large is our chest now?
> "What do you mean? Is it not comfortable for you?"

---

HamiDai:

> "It's okay. What were you doing?"

---

DoreBug (F):

> Not that it's bad, of course...

---

Myon:

> We still have a phantom half bug in Lunasa from before, right?
> How exposed is Youmu's cleavage, if at all?
> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes her chest feel better the larger it is.
> (T) Um, I suppose we could combine into one single person again, Mistress. Just remember that we can't be that way for very long, or else we won't be able to change back. Oh, but before we do something like that, I just did something else for you that I think you'll enjoy, if you wanna try it.
> Enough to possibly hold and actually person of regular size, definitely on top.
> "No. It's surprisingly comfortable. I meant for how this works."

> "Checking with-... A secret." Aya finishes, stretching. "Nh-aah... You'll know soon enough."

> Doremy eats another piece.
> This is just a terrible tease at this point.

> No.
> Youmu's outfit does not give very much view at all.
> You prepare and cast.
> What?
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 08, 2017, 02:53:55 PM
RinDai:

> "Well, you can visits us if you want. You have my invitation, at least."
> Smile.
> "I will ask Kono if you can.

===

NannyDai:

> "Kono? Would it be okay if a friend can come to visit us?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Try not to move it as if making it float around, but as if it's still joined to our body. In other words, tilt our head and look around normally.

===

SekiDai:

> "I imagine it... Have your head float around... Sounds neat."

===

LoveDai:

> Is the SDM in the thoughtscape?
>> If not, then imagine it and do all the proper procedings to make it as real as possible.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Are they facing us?
>> If so, wave.

===

ExperiDai:

> "To the point where they can disapprove it?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 03:00:46 PM
RinDai:

> "Well, you can visits us if you want. You have my invitation, at least."
> Smile.
> "I will ask Kono if you can.

===

NannyDai:

> "Kono? Would it be okay if a friend can come to visit us?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Try not to move it as if making it float around, but as if it's still joined to our body. In other words, tilt our head and look around normally.

===

SekiDai:

> "I imagine it... Have your head float around... Sounds neat."

===

LoveDai:

> Is the SDM in the thoughtscape?
>> If not, then imagine it and do all the proper procedings to make it as real as possible.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Are they facing us?
>> If so, wave.

===

ExperiDai:

> "To the point where they can disapprove it?"
> Rin nods.

> "Um, now?" Kono asks.

> You turn your head to look around.
> You don't feel the restriction of your neck, and you can turn around the whole way.

> "It's not the best..."

> No.
> You imagine the Scarlet Devil Mansion as well, making sure to be as detailed as you can.

> No.

> Kosuzu nods.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 03:03:30 PM
Hecatia:

> "Oh, that's the magic I got from Daiyousei being a part of me."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh..."

---

DoreBug:

> Will Doremy to continue eating.

---

Myon (T):

> Take your shirt off, and then try putting the clothes I was wearing into the cleavage.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 08, 2017, 03:17:10 PM
NannyDai:

> "It can be any time you want. She will be okay with it."

===

SekiDai:

> "How it couldn't?"
> Giggle.
> "It sounds somewhat exciting."

===

DrillDai 1:

> Try to spin our head in different ways, maintaining it in place.

===

LoveDai:

> Hmm... Try to imagine a Wakasagihime at the lake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "That sounds... harsh..."

===

YukiDai:

> Start to approach to them.
> How different they look from the fairies of Gensokyo?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 08, 2017, 03:26:12 PM
//Can this please go through ?

Rumidai-chan:

>Examine the finger covered in darkness.
>"It's like i put my hand on a bucket of dark foam."
>Poke poke poke.

Junkodai-chan:

>"Uhh... not really, where exactly are we on the moon ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 03:29:44 PM
Hecatia:

> "Oh, that's the magic I got from Daiyousei being a part of me."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh..."

---

DoreBug:

> Will Doremy to continue eating.

---

Myon (T):

> Take your shirt off, and then try putting the clothes I was wearing into the cleavage.
> "Huh..."

> "So what are you two doing?" Aya asks.
> "Not much." Hatate responds.

> Doremy begins to eat more.
> THis is much better than a few at a time.

> U-Uh huh... Youmu removes her dress.
> "Huh?" Lunasa questions.
> Youmu takes the outfit you were wearing and tries to place it as directed.
> The outfit seems to go in, and Youmu's chest increases in size.
> "Eh!?" Both Youmu and Lunasa exclaim.
NannyDai:

> "It can be any time you want. She will be okay with it."

===

SekiDai:

> "How it couldn't?"
> Giggle.
> "It sounds somewhat exciting."

===

DrillDai 1:

> Try to spin our head in different ways, maintaining it in place.

===

LoveDai:

> Hmm... Try to imagine a Wakasagihime at the lake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "That sounds... harsh..."

===

YukiDai:

> Start to approach to them.
> How different they look from the fairies of Gensokyo?
> "I guess. But we have to make sure things are okay."

> "There's things that would probably be better."

> You start to look around.
> You have no restriction to looking up or down either. It's kind of nice.

> You imagine the mermaid into the lake.

> "Yea..."

> You start flying towards the fairies.
> Their outfits look simpler. However, you believe that some are not fairies...
//Can this please go through ?

Rumidai-chan:

>Examine the finger covered in darkness.
>"It's like i put my hand on a bucket of dark foam."
>Poke poke poke.

Junkodai-chan:

>"Uhh... not really, where exactly are we on the moon ?"
> You try again...
> And again...
> And again.
> Rumia giggles as your finger continues to pass through.

> "Oh. We're not on the moon." Junko says. "There's not much reason for me to tell you where we are."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 08, 2017, 03:34:43 PM
//Thank you internet.

Rumidai-chan:

>Pokepokepokepokepokepokepoke.
>"Stop being so ghosty silly, hehe."
>Giggle.

Junkodai-chan:

>"Well, i know it's some place tied to Miss Hecatia... so what are you Miss Junko ? Are you also a Goddess ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 03:35:16 PM
Hecatia:

> "Yes, this sort of thing is why I invited you to join with me, Junko dear."

---

HamiDai:

> "Just chattin'. Wanna join us?"

---

DoreBug:

> Move over to the chocolate and resume eating as well.

---

Myon:

> Smile.
> "There. I hope you like it, Mistress."

Youmu:

> Pry our chest apart with our hands and visually search for the clothes.

---

YamaBug:

> Check our host's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 03:46:31 PM
Hecatia:

> "Yes, this sort of thing is why I invited you to join with me, Junko dear."

---

HamiDai:

> "Just chattin'. Wanna join us?"

---

DoreBug:

> Move over to the chocolate and resume eating as well.

---

Myon:

> Smile.
> "There. I hope you like it, Mistress."

Youmu:

> Pry our chest apart with our hands and visually search for the clothes.

---

YamaBug:

> Check our host's thoughts.
> "You've certainly grown... a large amount."

> "Yea." Aya gets in.

> You head over and resume.

> You have Youmu search.
> There not in there...
> "T-They're gone..." Youmu says.
> "A-And you're bigger now too." Lunasa says.

> I still don't feel it yet. Yamame continues to drink.
> "There ya go!" Suika encourages.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 03:52:48 PM
Hecatia:

> "Indeed~ And I could easily keep going."

---

HamiDai:

> Scoot to make room if we need to.

---

Myon:

> Are we in Youmu's room?
> What else is loose in the room?
> "It will work with anything, Mistress."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Pardon me, Miss Yamame?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 08, 2017, 03:57:29 PM
NannyDai:

> "Should I tell her to come at other moment, then?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Have our body move away while we look at it.

===

SekiDai:

> "It depends who sees it... but I think it sounds cool! And I bet it feels cool!"

===

LoveDai:

> How does she looks?
> What is she doing?

===

ExperiDai:

> "I hope it doesn't end like that... I mean, if someone is making a Fairy Book, it means most of the people will agree, right? There isn't any sense to release a book if nobody is going to like it..."

===

YukiDai:

> How so? Examine them.
> "Hi?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 04:01:42 PM
Hecatia:

> "Indeed~ And I could easily keep going."

---

HamiDai:

> Scoot to make room if we need to.

---

Myon:

> What else is loose in the room?
> "It will work with anything, Mistress."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Pardon me, Miss Yamame?
> "So I see..."

> You make a bit of room for Aya as she lies next to you.

> "Welcome back." Hatate says.
> Aya nods.

> Youmu's current dress is here. There's also her blanket, pillows, and her swords too.
> "I won't lose my hand if it gets there, will I?" Youmu asks.
> Lunasa grabs one of the pillows.

>  "Mm?" Yamame stops. "Y-Yea?"
NannyDai:

> "Should I tell her to come at other moment, then?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Have our body move away while we look at it.

===

SekiDai:

> "It depends who sees it... but I think it sounds cool! And I bet it feels cool!"

===

LoveDai:

> How does she looks?
> What is she doing?

===

ExperiDai:

> "I hope it doesn't end like that... I mean, if someone is making a Fairy Book, it means most of the people will agree, right? There isn't any sense to release a book if nobody is going to like it..."

===

YukiDai:

> How so? Examine them.
> "Hi?"
> Kono nods.

> You walk away...
> It's a bit weird to see where you are and what's around you, without actually being over there, sort of...

> Sekibanki shrugs.

> Wakasagihime looks normal.
> She's floating in the lake idly.

> "Yea. It'll probably be popular."

> You continue to get closer.
> The few turn to see you, and wave.
> "Hi."
//Thank you internet.

Rumidai-chan:

>Pokepokepokepokepokepokepoke.
>"Stop being so ghosty silly, hehe."
>Giggle.

Junkodai-chan:

>"Well, i know it's some place tied to Miss Hecatia... so what are you Miss Junko ? Are you also a Goddess ?"
> You keep trying...
> "Alright." Rumia says. "So how are the others? Cirno? Mystia? Wriggle?"

> "You can believe such if you care to." Junko says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 04:08:35 PM
Hecatia:

> Prepare and cast a spell that creates three more decorative orbs, but make them the time as large as the previous ones.

---

Myon:

> Shake our head.
> "You shouldn't."
> Watch Lunasa.

---

YamaBug (T):

> I wanted to tell you that I made it so you wouldn't get drunk, just in case you didn't want to be drunk but still wanted to drink. If you want to, though, I can undo it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 08, 2017, 04:12:32 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>Poke.
>"Uhm, Wriggle is probably at the Garden of the Sun still, Misty i haven't seen her, Cirno-chan fused with Koa though, and their fusion is at home and..."
>Fidget.
>"...uhm... well... you see... i gave birth to a new daughter, like, REALLY gave birth, in the natural way."

Junkodai-chan:

>"Huh... and how did you and Miss Hecatia meet ?"
>Shrink up and hop onto Junko's shoulder.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 04:17:53 PM
Hecatia:

> Prepare and cast a spell that creates three more decorative orbs, but make them the time as large as the previous ones.

---

Myon:

> Shake our head.
> "You shouldn't."
> Watch Lunasa.

---

YamaBug (T):

> I wanted to tell you that I made it so you wouldn't get drunk, just in case you didn't want to be drunk but still wanted to drink. If you want to, though, I can undo it.
> You prepare and cast another, for orbs three times the previous size.
> "Hmhm." You hear Junko. "You're really going for it."

> "Good." Youmu says.
> Lunasa attempts to stuff the pillow into Youmu's chest, doing it successfully.
> Her chest grows again.
> "Huh?" Youmu asks.
> "Sorry. I wanted to see if it'd work. And it does." Lunasa leans her head against Youmu. "You can lie on it now."

> "I-I think I'd prefer getting drunk... Otherwise they'd make me drink forever." Yamame says.
> "If you say so." Suika says.
> "She said not to trust what she says." Yuugi speaks.
> "But that girl already did something for her. She's fine maybe." Suika says.
Rumidai-chan:

>Poke.
>"Uhm, Wriggle is probably at the Garden of the Sun still, Misty i haven't seen her, Cirno-chan fused with Koa though, and their fusion is at home and..."
>Fidget.
>"...uhm... well... you see... i gave birth to a new daughter, like, REALLY gave birth, in the natural way."

Junkodai-chan:

>"Huh... and how did you and Miss Hecatia meet ?"
>Shrink up and hop onto Junko's shoulder.
> You poke. It's soft...
> "What!?" Rumia jumps. "Seriously!? And I missed it too!?"

> "Stop." Junko holds her hand out as you fly up to her shoulder.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 04:25:30 PM
Hecatia:

> "It feels wonderful."
> Place the new red orb on our head.

---

Myon:

> Grab any other pillows that are still available and stuff them into Youmu's chest.

---

YamaBug:

> (T) You got it, Miss Yamame!
> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that undoes the anti-drunk spell we cast on her earlier. (Don't undo the one cast on ourselves!)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 08, 2017, 04:36:43 PM
Junkodai-chan:

>"Is something the matter ? Should i ask first ?

Rumidai-chan:

>"Y-Yeah, it happened so suddenly, i could barely call my family for it... even i missed it myself, sorry... do you wanna see her ? But you gotta be silent and careful."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 05:40:35 PM
Junkodai-chan:

>"Is something the matter ? Should i ask first ?

Rumidai-chan:

>"Y-Yeah, it happened so suddenly, i could barely call my family for it... even i missed it myself, sorry... do you wanna see her ? But you gotta be silent and careful."
> Junko nods.

>"...Not right now." Rumia says.
Hecatia:

> "It feels wonderful."
> Place the new red orb on our head.

---

Myon:

> Grab any other pillows that are still available and stuff them into Youmu's chest.

---

YamaBug:

> (T) You got it, Miss Yamame!
> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that undoes the anti-drunk spell we cast on her earlier. (Don't undo the one cast on ourselves!)
> You place the newest red orb-
> "Ah, excuse me." Junko says.
> You place it on your hat.
> Another growth. This really feels too great now...

> You pick up the other pillow and stuff it!
> Youmu grows again.
> "Feels better now..." Lunasa comments.
> "G-Go-nn..." Youmu shifts. "Good, then."

> You prepare, then cast.
> "I'd still be cautious." Yuugi says.

> "You two do anything else while I was away?" Aya asks.
> Hatate shakes her head.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 05:46:06 PM
Hecatia:

> "Oh, sorry, Junko."
> Place the newest blue orb on our head.

---

HamiDai:

> "Nah. We could do something now, though, if you have something in mind."

---

Myon:

> Grab the sheets and stuff them into Youmu's chest.
> Then grab the bed and stuff that into Youmu's chest too.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Let me know if there's anything else you want me to do, okay?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 08, 2017, 05:48:34 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>"Although i am really worried, there are many things i wonder about her... like how do i take care of her plant, what traits will she get, or if i... uhm... have to breastfeed her since she is a newborn so that she grows properly..."
>Fidget.

Junkodai-chan:

>Nod.
>"May i please sit on your shoulder for the moment Miss Junko ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 08, 2017, 06:03:32 PM
>Watch Lily

>Continue to observe fairy activities
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 08, 2017, 06:04:30 PM
// will be at work for 6 to 7 hours or so
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 06:11:56 PM
Hecatia:

> "Oh, sorry, Junko."
> Place the newest blue orb on our head.

---

HamiDai:

> "Nah. We could do something now, though, if you have something in mind."

---

Myon:

> Grab the sheets and stuff them into Youmu's chest.
> Then grab the bed and stuff that into Youmu's chest too.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Let me know if there's anything else you want me to do, okay?
> You place another orb,
> Another successful increase.

> "We could probably try something with the bed or our wings." Aya says.

> You grab the sheets and stuff them.
> Lunasa gets up as Youmu grows again.
> You then grab Youmu's resting place and attempt to stuff it.
> "Hold on hold on." Lunasa grabs you. "We need somewhere to lie on, don't we?"

> Yamame attempts a nod.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Although i am really worried, there are many things i wonder about her... like how do i take care of her plant, what traits will she get, or if i... uhm... have to breastfeed her since she is a newborn so that she grows properly..."
>Fidget.

Junkodai-chan:

>Nod.
>"May i please sit on your shoulder for the moment Miss Junko ?"
> "Uh huh."

> Junko shakes her head.
>Watch Lily

>Continue to observe fairy activities
> You watch.
> The three fairies come out with her.

> You keep careful watch.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 06:18:03 PM
Hecatia:

> Place our new moon orb on our head.
> Check chest size and hair length once we are done.

---

HamiDai:

> "Like what? I don't know if I could put anyone in the bed, or the bed in anyone..."

---

Myon:

> "Don't worry, I have an idea for that. I gotta do this first, though.
> If Lunasa let's us, stuff the bed into Youmu's chest. Then check how large Youmu's chest is.

---

YamaBug:

> Listen to Yamame's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 06:21:01 PM
Hecatia:

> Place our new moon orb on our head.
> Check chest size and hair length once we are done.

---

HamiDai:

> "Like what? I don't know if I could put anyone in the bed, or the bed in anyone..."

---

Myon:

> "Don't worry, I have an idea for that. I gotta do this first, though.
> If Lunasa let's us, stuff the bed into Youmu's chest. Then check how large Youmu's chest is.

---

YamaBug:

> Listen to Yamame's thoughts.
> You place the next addition on your hat.
> It seems pretty much couch sized at this time. Your hair could probably cover a small room's floor entirely.

> "Just making ideas to start getting our heads working.."

> Lunasa lets go.
> You stuff it in successfully.
> It's much bigger than her resting place now, at least... It's almost the size of two.

> I won't do too much. Yamame stops drinking.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 06:30:44 PM
Hecatia:

> "Simply marvelous~ Have you thought any more about joining me, Junko dear?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh...hmm. I could give you two larger wings, or more wings, if you wanted. Or it looks like another me just discovered a new trick that's pretty lewd..."

---

Myon:

> Stop time.
> Create three phantom half Flan clones, dissolving two immediately and unbanning the Daiyousei part of the third one, leaving a lone remaining plain phantom half.
> Warp the new phantom half's life energy inside Lunasa, immediately masking any changes.
> Resume time.
> "There we go, Lunasa. There is plenty of space to lie down."
> Look to Youmu.
> "How do you feel, Mistress?"
> Continue listening to Youmu's thoughts.
> Begin listening to Lunasa's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 06:44:08 PM
Hecatia:

> "Simply marvelous~ Have you thought any more about joining me, Junko dear?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh...hmm. I could give you two larger wings, or more wings, if you wanted. Or it looks like another me just discovered a new trick that's pretty lewd..."

---

Myon:

> Stop time.
> Create three phantom half Flan clones, dissolving two immediately and unbanning the Daiyousei part of the third one, leaving a lone remaining plain phantom half.
> Warp the new phantom half's life energy inside Lunasa, immediately masking any changes.
> Resume time.
> "There we go, Lunasa. There is plenty of space to lie down."
> Look to Youmu.
> "How do you feel, Mistress?"
> Continue listening to Youmu's thoughts.
> Begin listening to Lunasa's thoughts.
> "I have, but I'll pass."

> "Oh?" Aya questions.

> You stop time.
> You create a trio of Flan clones, undoing two of them and leaving the last with specifications.
> You warp it's life energy into Lunasa for fusion, masking the changes that would appear.
> Then you resume time.
> "I meant for Youmu." Lunasa says. Might as well try it now...
> "Amazing..." Youmu says. Why does it feel so great though?
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 06:51:25 PM
Hecatia:

> "Aww..."

---

HamiDai:

> "Uh-huh. Do you wanna try it? It can be with me, Momizi, or either of you."

---

Myon:

> Is Youmu still standing? Or is she leaving forward on herself?
> Look back to Lunasa.
> "Oh, I see. I guess Mistress could lie down on herself? But perhaps we could make her bigger and more comfortable."
> Pick up Lunasa and stuff her in Youmu's chest.

> Take control of Lunasa through the wisp in her body.

Lunasa:

> Do not resist being pick up and stuffed into Youmu's chest. In fact, resist any resistance.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on HamiDai that makes it so her miracles can do literally anything with faith costs permanently reduced to 0.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 08, 2017, 06:51:50 PM
Junkodai-chan:

>"Oh well."
>Just sit on a sphere then.

Rumidai-chan:

>"I was a bit worried though, after what happened i thought that you hated me..."
>Look down.

Koishidai-chan:

>So ?

Enforcer:

>We found them yet ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 08, 2017, 06:56:20 PM
NannyDai:

> "Okay-doke."

===

RinDai:

> "Okay... Kono sort of agreed, but not right now. Is that okay?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Is the Sesekibanbanki magic being used all the time?

DrillDai 2:

> Grab DrillDai 1's head.
> It's the part where the neck is supposed to be all bloody and stuff? Or it's like the head wasn't part of a body to begin with?
> Is it the same for the body?

===

SekiDai:

> Smile.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Yea, it surely is going to be great!"

===

YukiDai:

> Do they look hostile?
> "Excuse me, but any of you know about Yuki and Mai?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 07:05:59 PM
Hecatia:

> "Aww..."

---

HamiDai:

> "Uh-huh. Do you wanna try it? It can be with me, Momizi, or either of you."

---

Myon:

> Is Youmu still standing? Or is she leaving forward on herself?
> Look back to Lunasa.
> "Oh, I see. I guess Mistress could lie down on herself? But perhaps we could make her bigger and more comfortable."
> Pick up Lunasa and stuff her in Youmu's chest.

> Take control of Lunasa through the wisp in her body.

Lunasa:

> Do not resist being pick up and stuffed into Youmu's chest. In fact, resist any resistance.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on HamiDai that makes it so her miracles can do literally anything with faith costs permanently reduced to 0.
Junkodai-chan:

>"Oh well."
>Just sit on a sphere then.
> "Sorry."
> You sit on one of the spheres.

> "I'll try it." Hatate says. "I have to get used to these anyways." She sits up.

> She is sitting down.
> You pick Lunasa up carefully.
> "Huh?" Lunasa questions obliviously.
> You attempt to stuff her...
> And it works.
> "...W-What?" Youmu questions as she receives another increase.

> You prepare, then cast.
Rumidai-chan:

>"I was a bit worried though, after what happened i thought that you hated me..."
>Look down.

Koishidai-chan:

>So ?

Enforcer:

>We found them yet ?
> "You helped me get like this Daiyousei. And you were a friend before that too. I couldn't." Rumia shakes her head with a sigh.

> You are at the door.

> No. You're nearing the bridge. Kisume and Parsee are there.
NannyDai:

> "Okay-doke."

===

RinDai:

> "Okay... Kono sort of agreed, but not right now. Is that okay?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Is the Sesekibanbanki magic being used all the time?

DrillDai 2:

> Grab DrillDai 1's head.
> It's the part where the neck is supposed to be all bloody and stuff? Or it's like the head wasn't part of a body to begin with?
> Is it the same for the body?

===

SekiDai:

> Smile.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Yea, it surely is going to be great!"

===

YukiDai:

> Do they look hostile?
> "Excuse me, but any of you know about Yuki and Mai?"
> Kono nods.

> Rin nods.

> No. Some was used when you did the split though.
> You grab and examine.
> It's as if the neck just vanished... There's no remains of it from the bottom of the head nor from the body... You wonder how it looks when it happens...

> You give a light Daiyousei trademarked smile.

> Your response is acknowledged.

> Not at the moment.
> The girls nod.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 08, 2017, 07:11:59 PM
Junkodai-chan:

>"No worries, but may i know why please ? I'm of the curious type."

Rumidai-chan:

>"Thanks Rumia."
>Smile and hug her.
>"You are one of my best friends... i wouldn't have handled losing you..."

Koishidai-chan:

>Knocky knocky.

Enforcer:

>Keep going !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 07:14:48 PM
Hecatia:

> "Mmm...it's all right. I really would love to share this power with you, though."

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay! I need a few moments to set it up, though."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that allows her to physically absorb anything into her chest by shoving it into her cleavage (from above or below). This should cause the person or item to become part of her chest and have her chest grow in an equal amount to the size and mass of the person/object absorbed. After the absorption, Hatate can also reach into her cleavage and pull the person or item out, which will return her chest to its previous size.
> Prepare and cast a spell that allows Youmu to stuff anything of any size into her cleavage.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that makes her chest feel better the larger it is.
> Flow growth magic into Hatate's chest until she matches our size.

---

Myon:

> Does Youmu look like Lunasa at all?
> "Can you feel her, Mistress?"

Youmu:

> Attempt to stand up.

Lunasa:

> Where are we? Do we even exist?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 07:23:55 PM
Junkodai-chan:

>"No worries, but may i know why please ? I'm of the curious type."
Hecatia:

> "Mmm...it's all right. I really would love to share this power with you, though."
> "Just a preference." Junko replies, to both you believe.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Thanks Rumia."
>Smile and hug her.
>"You are one of my best friends... i wouldn't have handled losing you..."

Koishidai-chan:

>Knocky knocky.

Enforcer:

>Keep going !
> Rumia hugs you in return.

> You knock...

> You continue on.
HamiDai:

> "Okay! I need a few moments to set it up, though."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that allows her to physically absorb anything into her chest by shoving it into her cleavage (from above or below). This should cause the person or item to become part of her chest and have her chest grow in an equal amount to the size and mass of the person/object absorbed. After the absorption, Hatate can also reach into her cleavage and pull the person or item out, which will return her chest to its previous size.
> Prepare and cast a spell that allows Youmu to stuff anything of any size into her cleavage.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that makes her chest feel better the larger it is.
> Flow growth magic into Hatate's chest until she matches our size.

---

Myon:

> Does Youmu look like Lunasa at all?
> "Can you feel her, Mistress?"

Youmu:

> Attempt to stand up.

Lunasa:

> Where are we? Do we even exist?
> You prepare and cast a few spells. For Hatate, that is.
> You begin to flow growth magic into Hatate.
> "I'll wait then..." Aya turns towards Momiji.

> No.
> "I have a familiar feeling that reminds me of her..." Youmu says.
> You try to have Youmu stand, eventually succeeding.
> You don't know. It feels really nice in here. Soft, comfortable. A bit cool, rather than warm.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 07:30:53 PM
Hecatia:

> Twirl in place again.

---

HamiDai:

> Continue growing Hatate's chest.
> "Oh, don't worry, Aya, everyone will get to participate."

---

Myon:

> "That is good. She is a part of your chest now, Mistress."
> Grab Youmu's swords and other dress and stuff them in Youmu's chest.
> Is there anything else loose in this room?

Youmu:

> Try squeezing our chest a bit.

Lunasa:

> Examine ourselves.
> Look around.
> Try walking forward.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 08, 2017, 07:33:04 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>Wait, after a while, use the door bell thingy, then wait again.

Junkodai-chan:

>"Huh, i understand."
>Stretch.
>"Miss Junko, have you even seen something that just goes against all that you know ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>Tighten the hug.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 08, 2017, 07:41:05 PM
RinDai:

> "I  know you will get along pretty well."

RinBug:

> Nod.

===

DrillDai 1:

> Try to spin on DrillDai 2's hands.

DrillDai 2:

> Prepare and cast (if negligible) a miracle upon the twelve DrillDais that make our heads bouncy and completely flexible at the touch. Also to make them so we don't feel any pain.

===

SekiDai:

> "How do you like to pass the time, Miss Sekibanki? If I'm allowed to know."

===

LoveDai (T):

> Approach and poke Wakasagihime to see if she does something. Don't will her to do so, though.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh! And that also means there are books of youkai and such, right?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Can you show us where they are? Please?"

MaiDai:

> Approach.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2017, 11:50:49 PM
Hecatia:

> Twirl in place again.

---

HamiDai:

> Continue growing Hatate's chest.
> "Oh, don't worry, Aya, everyone will get to participate."

---

Myon:

> "That is good. She is a part of your chest now, Mistress."
> Grab Youmu's swords and other dress and stuff them in Youmu's chest.
> Is there anything else loose in this room?

Youmu:

> Try squeezing our chest a bit.

Lunasa:

> Examine ourselves.
> Look around.
> Try walking forward.
> You twirl.
> And almost trip over your hair.
> "Careful." Junko says.

> You finish up.

> You take Youmu's swords and her outfit, then store them in her chest as well. Despite how it sounds, it's not the regular kind.
> Not really.
> You have Youmu squeeze her chest.
> It feels fantastic. And Youmu's reaction seems to agree.

> You can't see.
> You can't move. It's like you're lying in a soft, nice box or something.
Koishidai-chan:

>Wait, after a while, use the door bell thingy, then wait again.

Junkodai-chan:

>"Huh, i understand."
>Stretch.
>"Miss Junko, have you even seen something that just goes against all that you know ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>Tighten the hug.
> You wait...
> You press the doorb-
> The door opens, and you are greeted to Satori.

> You stretch.
> "Maybe."

> You hug Rumia tighter.
RinDai:

> "I  know you will get along pretty well."

RinBug:

> Nod.

===

DrillDai 1:

> Try to spin on DrillDai 2's hands.

DrillDai 2:

> Prepare and cast (if negligible) a miracle upon the twelve DrillDais that make our heads bouncy and completely flexible at the touch. Also to make them so we don't feel any pain.

===

SekiDai:

> "How do you like to pass the time, Miss Sekibanki? If I'm allowed to know."

===

LoveDai (T):

> Approach and poke Wakasagihime to see if she does something. Don't will her to do so, though.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh! And that also means there are books of youkai and such, right?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Can you show us where they are? Please?"

MaiDai:

> Approach.
> Rin stretches a bit.

> You try to spin, but being grabbed is preventing you.
> You prepare...
> But decide against for the price.

> You poke her.
> "Hi." She replies in Wakasagihime's voice.

> Kosuzu nods.

> "We don't know." One speaks.
> "Oh. There's two of her."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 08, 2017, 11:56:46 PM
Hecatia:

> "Ah, yes, that could be a problem."

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, Hatate, you're ready. Would you mind uncovering yourself, please?"
> Grab a pillow.
> If Hatate uncovers herself, stuff the pillow in her chest.

---

Myon:

> Can we sense Lunasa's life energy?
> Smile.
> "It seems you like it, Mistress."

Lunasa:

> Can we hear anything?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 12:02:20 AM
Hecatia:

> "Ah, yes, that could be a problem."

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, Hatate, you're ready. Would you mind uncovering yourself, please?"
> Grab a pillow.
> If Hatate uncovers herself, stuff the pillow in her chest.

---

Myon:

> Can we sense Lunasa's life energy?
> Smile.
> "It seems you like it, Mistress."

Lunasa:

> Can we hear anything?
> "I warned you."

> Hatate sets the cover down.
> You grab a pillow and try to stuff it into her chest.
> It works, and it causes an increase in size.
> "Hm?" Hatate questions.

> You can.
> "Y-Yea..." Youmu answers.
> Yes.

> (MerryDai) You notice that you begin to fall.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 12:06:32 AM
Hecatia:

> "Indeed you did. I will have to be careful. This hair length is too good to get rid of."

---

Myon:

> Do we know where Yuyuko is?
> "Good. Let us find what else we can add to you, Mistress."
> Head out of the room.

Youmu:

> Walk behind Myon.

Lunasa:

> Could we feel Youmu's squeezing?
> Think about where Merlin is.
> Think about where Lyrica is.
> Listen to our host's thoughts.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 09, 2017, 12:12:21 AM
RinDai:

> "What do you plan to do? I mean... I don't think you had in your plans that I accidentally woke you up..."

===

DrillDai 2:

> Cost estimate.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Hi Miss Wakasagihime. How are you today?"

===

SekiDai:

> "How do you like to pass the time, Miss Sekibanki? If I'm allowed to know."

===

ExperiDai:

> "May I see one of those, if you have?"

===

YukiDai:

> Giggle.
> "Yep. My na- Our names are Daiyousei. Nice to meet you, Makai fairies!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 12:24:52 AM
Hecatia:

> "Indeed you did. I will have to be careful. This hair length is too good to get rid of."

---

Myon:

> Do we know where Yuyuko is?
> "Good. Let us find what else we can add to you, Mistress."
> Head out of the room.

Youmu:

> Walk behind Myon.

Lunasa:

> Could we feel Youmu's squeezing?
> Think about where Merlin is.
> Think about where Lyrica is.
> Listen to our host's thoughts.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in.
> "Hm." Junko says.

> Not at the moment.
> You head out and have Youmu follow with struggle.
> Though, it doesn't seem like she'll be able to get out like this...
> "T-This is really nice..." Youmu says. "But I don't want another situation like this to go on too long."

> Yes.
> You think...
> They are in the other guest rooms.
> I don't know how this really helps us... It's... very uninteractive. Lunasa thinks.

> RenBug is in the room still. The two are discussing something.
> MerryBug has landed within Yukari's room.
> "Heyy..." Yukari speaks sleepily. "Daiyousei."
RinDai:

> "What do you plan to do? I mean... I don't think you had in your plans that I accidentally woke you up..."

===

DrillDai 2:

> Cost estimate.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Hi Miss Wakasagihime. How are you today?"

===

SekiDai:

> "How do you like to pass the time, Miss Sekibanki? If I'm allowed to know."

===

ExperiDai:

> "May I see one of those, if you have?"

===

YukiDai:

> Giggle.
> "Yep. My na- Our names are Daiyousei. Nice to meet you, Makai fairies!"
> "Yea, I didn't..."

> About 5%.

> "I'm good." She replies.

> "I don't do much."

> "Uh, yea."

> "Nice to meet you."
> "Why are you so big?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 12:30:03 AM
MerryBug:

> "Huh? Oh, yes, Miss Yukari! What can I do for you?"

RenBug:

> Listen to the conversation.

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm?"

---

HamiDai:

> "That pillow is now a part of your chest, Hatate. And don't worry, it's reversible."

---

Myon:

> "Of course."
> Head toward Merlin's guest room.

Youmu:

> Try to squeeze through the door frame and follow Myon.

Lunasa:

> Take control of Lunasa's voice.
> "Hello?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 12:38:19 AM
Junkodai-chan:

>"Well that's kinda relieving to hear, since my existence is rather confusing."

Rumidai-chan:

>"You know, i thought that you were gonna do some weird things to me when you took me here."

Koishidai-chan:

>"Oh hey Satori-chan, may i come in please ?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 12:41:38 AM
MerryBug:

> "Huh? Oh, yes, Miss Yukari! What can I do for you?"

RenBug:

> Listen to the conversation.

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm?"

---

HamiDai:

> "That pillow is now a part of your chest, Hatate. And don't worry, it's reversible."

---

Myon:

> "Of course."
> Head toward Merlin's guest room.

Youmu:

> Try to squeeze through the door frame and follow Myon.

Lunasa:

> Take control of Lunasa's voice.
> "Hello?"
> "I'm going to want Maribel in a while..." Yukari speaks. "You can tell her that or not, but I'm still just telling you now."

> "Just watching."

> "Okaay..." Hatate looks to herself.

> You head for Merlin's room.
> You have Youmu try to squeeze through. You're getting through, kind of...
> "H-Haaa..."

> You try to speak.
> Although you hear Lunasa, you don't hear her around. More like, in your mind.
Junkodai-chan:

>"Well that's kinda relieving to hear, since my existence is rather confusing."

Rumidai-chan:

>"You know, i thought that you were gonna do some weird things to me when you took me here."

Koishidai-chan:

>"Oh hey Satori-chan, may i come in please ?"
> Junko acknowledges your comment.

> "You were already doing a weird thing and being still for a long time." Rumia says.

> "Chan... Yes."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 12:44:46 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>Satori-chan

> Change this to "Miss Satori" since we're not familiar and/intimate enough with Satori to use a term of endearment like this.

Fake Edit: Oh, goddamnit.

---

MerryBug:

> "Oh, okay. Whatcha need it for?"

RenBug:

> Listen to the conversation.

---

Hecatia:

> "Ah."

---

HamiDai:

> Take another pillow and stuff it into Hatate's chest.

---

Myon:

> As we go, try omni-observing Merlin's room.

Youmu:

> Did we hear Lunasa just now?
> Keep going.

Lunasa:

> Continue thought-listening.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 12:54:32 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"O-Oh ! Sorry, i shouldn't have said it like that..."
>Fidget and head inside.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Yeah i guess, but i imagined something like covering me with a ton of darkness or swapping my clothes or fondling my breasts to see how they are."
>Shrug.
>"Although to be fair, weird things like that would make our time more fun if they are the right ones."

Junkodai-chan:

>"Do you know how the ability to 'warp' fits on nature ? I sorta feel like you are an knowledgeable person."

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 12:57:55 AM
> Change this to "Miss Satori" since we're not familiar and/intimate enough with Satori to use a term of endearment like this.

Fake Edit: Oh, goddamnit.

---

MerryBug:

> "Oh, okay. Whatcha need it for?"

RenBug:

> Listen to the conversation.

---

Hecatia:

> "Ah."

---

HamiDai:

> Take another pillow and stuff it into Hatate's chest.

---

Myon:

> As we go, try omni-observing Merlin's room.

Youmu:

> Did we hear Lunasa just now?
> Keep going.

Lunasa:

> Continue thought-listening.
> "I want to check in with her." Yukari answers.
> You listen to the two.
> "I don't think I would. She can already do so much. And I'm just a human." Maribel says.
> "But look at what you can already do. And you're getting better too." Renko says.

> "Will you be going on?" Junko asks.

> You repeat with another pillow.
> "Isn't this the same as you just growing us?" Aya asks.

> You observe...
> Merlin is moving where she sleeps.
> "Not there..." Merlin pouts.
> Yes.
> You continue, finally getting through.
> Youmu pants as you continue.
> What was that just now... And why did I feel it?
Koishidai-chan:

>"O-Oh ! Sorry, i shouldn't have said it like that..."
>Fidget and head inside.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Yeah i guess, but i imagined something like covering me with a ton of darkness or swapping my clothes or fondling my breasts to see how they are."
>Shrug.
>"Although to be fair, weird things like that would make our time more fun if they are the right ones."

Junkodai-chan:

>"Do you know how the ability to 'warp' fits on nature ? I sorta feel like you are an knowledgeable person."
> You head in.

> "So you're encouraging it..." Rumia speaks.

> "Why?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 01:04:43 AM
MerryBug:

> "Oh. ... Are you gonna tell Renko?"

RenBug:

> Continue listening.

---

Hecatia:

> Give a flirty grin.
> "So you do like me like this, eh?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Somewhat, but it is different in ways. It's something Hatate can do on her own now. Also, we can do this."
> Grab Aya and stuff her into Hatate's chest.

---

Myon:

> "Ah, I have a better idea. Hold tight, Mistress."
> Omni-observe a large enough open since in Merlin's guest room for Youmu to fit.
> Then warp ourselves and Youmu into Merlin's room.

Lunasa:

> "Anyone there?"

Youmu:

> Listen or feel for anything else unusual.

Lunasa:

> "Anyone there?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 09, 2017, 01:06:20 AM
RinDai:

> "You had me kinda worried, though. Being in a pocket... I thought something strange happened."

===

SekiDai:

> Blink.
> "Huh?"

===

DrillDai 2:

> How much it would be if we apply it solely to DrillDai 1?

===

LoveDai (T):

> "How are things at the space invaders adventures?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Uhm... Where are they?"
> Start to search.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh, that's because I'm a Goddess. A Fairy Goddess!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 01:19:42 AM
Rumidai-chan:

>"Well uh... i guess that's fairly true, somewhat at least."
>Stretch.
>"That, or grabbing a drink, but i dunno how maid duties would go while drunk..."

Koishidai-chan:

>"How are Orin and Okuu ?"

Junkodai-chan:

>"Cause it's my ability, and nobody could say for certain how it ties to fairyhood, and you are about as interesting as Miss Hecatia."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 01:38:38 AM
MerryBug:

> "Oh. ... Are you gonna tell Renko?"

RenBug:

> Continue listening.

---

Hecatia:

> Give a flirty grin.
> "So you do like me like this, eh?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Somewhat, but it is different in ways. It's something Hatate can do on her own now. Also, we can do this."
> Grab Aya and stuff her into Hatate's chest.

---

Myon:

> "Ah, I have a better idea. Hold tight, Mistress."
> Omni-observe a large enough open since in Merlin's guest room for Youmu to fit.
> Then warp ourselves and Youmu into Merlin's room.

Lunasa:

> "Anyone there?"

Youmu:

> Listen or feel for anything else unusual.

Lunasa:

> "Anyone there?"
> "No."
> "She is too. I think." Maribel says.

> You did look nice at a point..." Junko replies.

> You grab Aya.
> "Hey, wait." Aya stops you.

> You observe...
> Then warp the two of you there.
> You speak...
> "Maybe?" Merlin questions about her current spot away from you, and tries lying down on it.
> You believe Youmu can hear her...
RinDai:

> "You had me kinda worried, though. Being in a pocket... I thought something strange happened."

===

SekiDai:

> Blink.
> "Huh?"

===

DrillDai 2:

> How much it would be if we apply it solely to DrillDai 1?

===

LoveDai (T):

> "How are things at the space invaders adventures?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Uhm... Where are they?"
> Start to search.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh, that's because I'm a Goddess. A Fairy Goddess!"
> "I'll be fine."

> "What?" Sekibanki asks.
> An insignificant amount, you believe.

> "I'm not sure..." Wakasagihime says. "I think it's fine?"

> "History section."
> You search... eventually finding such a section.

> "A fairy goddess?" The fairies question.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Well uh... i guess that's fairly true, somewhat at least."
>Stretch.
>"That, or grabbing a drink, but i dunno how maid duties would go while drunk..."

Koishidai-chan:

>"How are Orin and Okuu ?"

Junkodai-chan:

>"Cause it's my ability, and nobody could say for certain how it ties to fairyhood, and you are about as interesting as Miss Hecatia."
> "You're not held to here remember? You'll just be called when you're needed."

> "They've been fine." Satori speaks as you walk.

> "If it's yours, you should be the best to figure it out."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 01:42:07 AM
>Keep watching Lily

>Keep observing the fairies

>Time

>Quests
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 01:43:43 AM
LunaDai:

> Check in again.

---

MerryBug:

> Frown a bit.
> "Uh...okay..."

---

Hecatia:

> "At a point? Do you not like it now?"

---

HamiDai:

> "What's wrong?"

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Merlin that keeps her sleep for the next eight hours unless we massively wake her earlier.
> Then lift Merlin and stuff her into Youmu's chest.
> Continue listening to Youmu and Lunasa's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 09, 2017, 01:57:34 AM
RinDai:

> "Oh! I think I didn't told you so before, but that time where you played your erhu and sang it was really nice. Thank you for discovering even another thing about me."
> Smile.

===

SekiDai:

> "What do you mean by that?"

===

DrillDai 2:

> Prepare and cast a miracle upon DrillDai 1 that makes her head bouncy and completely flexible at the touch. Also to make it so she doesn't feel any pain and/or any kind of discomfort.
> Afterwards, try to gently squeeze DrillDai 1's head.

> Meanwhile, a headless Daiyousei is wandering Gensokyo...

===

LoveDai (T):

> "This is really neeeat! I didn't thought I could do thiiis!"
> Start to imagine the usual fairies we see, minus Cirno, at the lake. Imagine them calm and doing their things at a more relaxed way. Don't let them start danmaku battle or any kind of violence, though.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Say, do you know about the history of Gensokyo and stuff, Miss Kosuzu?"
> Are there books with names of certain species, or they have differen titles?

===

YukiDai:

> "I'm a fairy from Gensokyo. Let's just say that people started to believe in me and I ended up becoming a Goddess. Like Miss Shinki, for example!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 02:01:18 AM
Junkodai-chan:

>"I tried, but nothing feels right, it's like i walk the boundary between Youkai and Fairy, yet don't truly belong to neither, even when i wasn't an fairy goddess i was still the big odd one out among the others."

Rumidai-chan:

>"Yeah, but it has been so long and she has yet to have called me, i feel like it would take an eternity or an very bad event to have that happen..."
>Sigh.

Enforcer:

>So ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"Good to hear, say, is Koishi-chan at her room ?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 02:49:28 AM
>Keep watching Lily

>Keep observing the fairies

>Time

>Quests
> You keep watching as Lily and the trio head to the Hakurei Shrine's back.

> You keep observing the fairies.
> They're starting to stop playing danmaku.

> It's midday.

Quests:

> Fairy Revolution: You plan to have Indiana fight Reimu eventually... If Indiana beats Reimu, then there'll be no doubt that fairies are more capable than many think! You've noticed other ways to raise positive views on fairies though, and you think you've already accomplished it. You just need confirmation...
> Boss Starter Pack: You've wondered if you, or rather, Indiana should have a spellcard of her own. With the various abilities she possesses, it should be easy. You also need your own theme, as stage themes don't count...maybe?
> Shipping Error: According to Mima, Reimu had feelings for Marisa. This might be a problem, as you had already matched Marisa with Alice. Though Reimu had seemed oblivious to your questioning about it, Mima gave an example of when you told Reimu the news, and she appeared visibly surprised. You're not sure if Mima's right though, or if anything can be done, as Reimu seems as if she could care less about all of this...
> Simply One Hell of a Fairy: The group has wondered how Indiana would be if you got Clownpiece to fuse with her... She claims to have caused trouble for Reimu and the others, so she could definitely be a valuable partner! Reimu's mentioned having her clean the shrine for her too, so maybe she could be a maid like the 3 fairies. You could perish the thought and leave her be, or try something...
> Home Improvementation: You've decided that your home needs more space. Considering your larger family and guests as well as your home being Team ⑨'s base, this is a must! Or getting a bigger home elsewhere, but your treehouse is special... You wonder is you should build into the tree like the Three Fairies.
> Subjugate the Yakumo: You're driven to dominate Yukari. ... Well, rather, you'd like to subjugate the Gap Youkai. If you could do so, who knows what could ever stop you...
> Fanciness: You want to see or try out some new clothes... Rinnosuke should be able to help with outside world clothes, maybe...
> Non-Mahogany PolyArmory: You've been thinking... With how you, Cirno-chan, and Koa are, maybe it's time to tie the knot. You have the gems and Alice has the rings on the way with them. You just need a time and place, twice, for popping the question and having the ceremony.
> Unassigned: You haven't actively decided to list other objectives you want to pursue. Please list some you would like to, and they will be recorded~
LunaDai:

> Check in again.

---

MerryBug:

> Frown a bit.
> "Uh...okay..."

---

Hecatia:

> "At a point? Do you not like it now?"

---

HamiDai:

> "What's wrong?"

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Merlin that keeps her sleep for the next eight hours unless we massively wake her earlier.
> Then lift Merlin and stuff her into Youmu's chest.
> Continue listening to Youmu and Lunasa's thoughts.
> You think you might be a bit closer.

> A gap opens up near you.
> "That's all."

> "Well, not as much."

> "Haven't we done enough of one person being in another? "

> You prepare and cast.
> Then pick up Merlin.
> "Huh?" she questions, before you store her as well.
> This looks like it'll get out of hand soon... Youmu thinks.
> I wonder what's happening out there.
Junkodai-chan:

>"I tried, but nothing feels right, it's like i walk the boundary between Youkai and Fairy, yet don't truly belong to neither, even when i wasn't an fairy goddess i was still the big odd one out among the others."

Rumidai-chan:

>"Yeah, but it has been so long and she has yet to have called me, i feel like it would take an eternity or an very bad event to have that happen..."
>Sigh.

Enforcer:

>So ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"Good to hear, say, is Koishi-chan at her room ?
> "There's always an odd one out."

> "You look really good in that outfit by the way." Rumia reaches into your outfit. "Cirno would be happy to see."

> You've passed the bridge.

> "No." Satori says.
RinDai:

> "Oh! I think I didn't told you so before, but that time where you played your erhu and sang it was really nice. Thank you for discovering even another thing about me."
> Smile.

===

SekiDai:

> "What do you mean by that?"

===

DrillDai 2:

> Prepare and cast a miracle upon DrillDai 1 that makes her head bouncy and completely flexible at the touch. Also to make it so she doesn't feel any pain and/or any kind of discomfort.
> Afterwards, try to gently squeeze DrillDai 1's head.

> Meanwhile, a headless Daiyousei is wandering Gensokyo...

===

LoveDai (T):

> "This is really neeeat! I didn't thought I could do thiiis!"
> Start to imagine the usual fairies we see, minus Cirno, at the lake. Imagine them calm and doing their things at a more relaxed way. Don't let them start danmaku battle or any kind of violence, though.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Say, do you know about the history of Gensokyo and stuff, Miss Kosuzu?"
> Are there books with names of certain species, or they have differen titles?

===

YukiDai:

> "I'm a fairy from Gensokyo. Let's just say that people started to believe in me and I ended up becoming a Goddess. Like Miss Shinki, for example!"
> "Thanks."

> "I just don't do much." Sekibanki says.

> You prepare and cast...
> Then squeeze.
> It's like a ball.
> You stopped moving your body away after actually.

> You imagine fairies around the lake area. It's like a Gensokyo of your own. And since you've met a lot of fairies, you have a lot of personalities to choose them with.

> "Not too much."
> There are some by species, yes.

> "You're not on Miss Shinki's level." One of the not!Fairies says.
> "Maybe she is. Or she's better. She's bigger than Miss Shinki."
> "Yea. She's super big."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 02:56:38 AM
LunaDai:

> Does Luna already to be altered at all?
> Listen to Luna's thoughts.

---

MerryBug:

> "Okay."

---

Hecatia:

> Frown a little bit.
> "Really? What's wrong?"

---

HamiDai:

> "This is different than those other times."

---

Myon:

> Go around the room and store everything loose in Youmu's chest.
> Try listening to Merlin's thoughts.

Youmu:

> Gently squeeze our chest again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 03:04:59 AM
LunaDai:

> Does Luna already to be altered at all?
> Listen to Luna's thoughts.

---

MerryBug:

> "Okay."

---

Hecatia:

> Frown a little bit.
> "Really? What's wrong?"

---

HamiDai:

> "This is different than those other times."

---

Myon:

> Go around the room and store everything loose in Youmu's chest.
> Try listening to Merlin's thoughts.

Youmu:

> Gently squeeze our chest again.
> She does not appear to be...
> She might actually prevent it. If anyone in the fusion would...

> Yukari doesn't answer.

> "Well, you're far too big to move around comfortably and to those around you."

> "Explain."

> You begin to store the room in Youmu's chest.
> What... happened? Merlin thinks.
> You give another squeeze.
> "D-Daiyousei." Youmu says after a bit. "Could we stop?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 03:11:21 AM
Yukidai-chan:

>"Nah dears, i'm not on her level, everyone has their own unique level, because everyone has something they can do that others can't, or this special trait that others don't."
>Smile.
>"Both Miss Shinki and i have something the other can't do, but we are on good terms nevertheless."

Rumidai-chan:

>"You think so ? I don't find myself attractive like that though..."
>How do we look again with this uniform ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"Oh, so i should be able to train there."

Junkodai-chan:

>"Yeah, but being a fairy and yet being quite a bit far from what makes a fairy makes me feels soo... artificial, as if i was made by someone rather than born from nature."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 09, 2017, 03:12:33 AM
> Keep observing Lily and the fairies, now observing them inside the shrine.

===

RinDai:

> Sway idly.
> "Oh, do you know things about the outside world, Rin?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh..."
> Look confused.
> "Why is that? I don't want to b disruptive, of course. I just... find it strange that you don't do much..."

===

DrillDai 2:

> Warp, along with DrillDai 1's head, near the ground in a clear spot,
> Let DrillDai's head fall on the ground.

===

LoveDai:

> Keep going! Just make them play calmly and not fiercely!
> Check how real is this...
> ... But of course! OUR TREEHOUSE! Imagine it!

===

ExperiDai:

> Is there any concerning succubus?

===

YukiDai:

> "I can't say for sure if I surpass Miss Shinki or not. I don't think I am at her level, though. She's just that cool."

MaiDai:

> "But yep, being a Goddess made me this big."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 03:14:28 AM
LunaDai:

> Think about which part of her she is thinking of for stopping something, and why.

---

MerryBug:

> Blink.
> "...Oh."
> Step through the gap.

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm...I feel rather comfortable with this, at least. As long as I don't twirl, of course."

---

HamiDai:

> "It feels a lot more comfortable."

---

Myon:

> Keep stuffing Youmu's chest.
> "Let's see just how much we can do first, Mistress."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 03:45:05 AM
>Delete "Subjugate The Yakumo" from the quest list. That would be a death wish...

Florida
>Walk around.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 03:49:29 AM
>Make it "Make Yukari act less of a strict mother towards us."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 04:01:38 AM
Yukidai-chan:

>"Nah dears, i'm not on her level, everyone has their own unique level, because everyone has something they can do that others can't, or this special trait that others don't."
>Smile.
>"Both Miss Shinki and i have something the other can't do, but we are on good terms nevertheless."
YukiDai:

> "I can't say for sure if I surpass Miss Shinki or not. I don't think I am at her level, though. She's just that cool."

MaiDai:

> "But yep, being a Goddess made me this big."
> "Huh."
Koishidai-chan:

>"Oh, so i should be able to train there."

Junkodai-chan:

>"Yeah, but being a fairy and yet being quite a bit far from what makes a fairy makes me feels soo... artificial, as if i was made by someone rather than born from nature."
Hecatia:

> "Hmm...I feel rather comfortable with this, at least. As long as I don't twirl, of course."
> "What?" Satori questions.

> "If you say so..."
> Keep observing Lily and the fairies, now observing them inside the shrine.

===

RinDai:

> Sway idly.
> "Oh, do you know things about the outside world, Rin?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh..."
> Look confused.
> "Why is that? I don't want to b disruptive, of course. I just... find it strange that you don't do much..."

===

DrillDai 2:

> Warp, along with DrillDai 1's head, near the ground in a clear spot,
> Let DrillDai's head fall on the ground.

===

LoveDai:

> Keep going! Just make them play calmly and not fiercely!
> Check how real is this...
> ... But of course! OUR TREEHOUSE! Imagine it!

===

ExperiDai:

> Is there any concerning succubus?
> You continue observing.

> "No..."

> "Because I just don't do much."

> You warp towards the ground and drop the head.
> It bounces slightly, before bouncing to a stop.

> You keep going. It's pretty real...
> You think up your treehouse as well.

> You search...
> None so far...
LunaDai:

> Think about which part of her she is thinking of for stopping something, and why.

---

MerryBug:

> Blink.
> "...Oh."
> Step through the gap.

---

HamiDai:

> "It feels a lot more comfortable."

---

Myon:

> Keep stuffing Youmu's chest.
> "Let's see just how much we can do first, Mistress."
> You think...
> Luna believes Reimu's part of her could be stopping any moon effects.

> You step through.
> You're returned to the two's house.
> The gap closes behind you.

> "Mhm..." Aya seems unamused.

> You continue.
> "They always get like this..."
>Delete "Subjugate The Yakumo" from the quest list. That would be a death wish...

Florida
>Walk around.
>Make it "Make Yukari act less of a strict mother towards us."
> You begin to walk around.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 04:06:58 AM
//Poor Rumidai-chan.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Uhm.... s-singing..."

Junkodai-chan:

>"...maybe i should get some new clothes..."

Enforcer:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 04:10:17 AM
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell to determine if Luna is being affected by the moon or not, and if not, why not.

---

Hecatia:

> "Trust me, dear. Besides, it feels so magnificent~"

---

HamiDai:

> Check on Hatate.
> "It's true! It's not like regular fusion, or the body-part-specific fusion, or just the regular growth! It feels different than those for everyone involved."

---

Myon:

> Keep stuffing Youmu's chest.
> "But they always feel good, right, Mistress? You have even enjoyed some of them."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 04:16:20 AM
//It was a huge post with a bunch of actions regarding the same Dais/associates. I'm not the best  :ohdear:
Rumidai-chan:

>"You think so ? I don't find myself attractive like that though..."
>How do we look again with this uniform ?
> It's a well fitting blue maid outfit with a white apron. The skirt is incredibly short, but it fits wonderfully.
> Rumia stops and steps back, holding up some cash.
> "Though, if you keep neglecting to check yourself, you'd end up with a pretty embarrassing bulge." She holds the cash towards you. "Sakuya seems to believe you did well this time around, at least."
//Poor Rumidai-chan.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Uhm.... s-singing..."

Junkodai-chan:

>"...maybe i should get some new clothes..."

Enforcer:

>So ?
> Satori blinks.

> "That's out of nowhere..."

> You aren't sure where to look next.
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell to determine if Luna is being affected by the moon or not, and if not, why not.

---

Hecatia:

> "Trust me, dear. Besides, it feels so magnificent~"

---

HamiDai:

> Check on Hatate.
> "It's true! It's not like regular fusion, or the body-part-specific fusion, or just the regular growth! It feels different than those for everyone involved."

---

Myon:

> Keep stuffing Youmu's chest.
> "But they always feel good, right, Mistress? You have even enjoyed some of them."
> You prepare and cast.
> She is not.
> She seems to be protected from it's effects by something.

> "I won't stop you from enjoying yourself.

> "How do you know?"

> You continue, finishing with this room.
> "Yea...I just don't like them that much..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 09, 2017, 04:19:27 AM
> What are Lily and the others doing?

===

RinDai:

> "Hmm... I'm considering to redesign my dresses... but I want as many ideas as possible to start to do so..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Ohh... That's no good."
> Pout.
> "What are the things you do, Miss Sekibanki?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> How do we feel and how did that bounce felt?

DrillDai 2:

> Grab the head again and throw it to the ground.

===

LoveDai:

> Fly to our treehouse.
> Imagine the inside too, if we didn't.
> Open the door.

===

ExperiDai:

> What about Goddesses?

===

YukiDai:

> "I can be more big, though, but this is how I naturally get."
> Examine the non-fairies here.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 04:25:47 AM
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that determines what is keeping Luna protected from the full moon's effects.

---

Hecatia:

> "I know, but I value your opinion too, dear."

---

HamiDai:

> "Because another me has tried it already."

---

Myon:

> Omni-observe the guest bedroom where Lyrica is.
> Omni-observe Yuyuko's bedroom.
> Frown a bit.
> "Mistress...Is this really that bad?"

Youmu:

> Squeeze our chest gently again.

> Continue listening to Lunasa and Merlin's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 04:26:43 AM
Prime:
>Check in
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 04:28:07 AM
Rumidai-chan:

>"Oh, wow..."
>Smile some and take it.
>"I didn't even see that, hehe, although i wonder... how would i look with your clothes ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>"Y-Yeah, it's just something i wanna try okay ?"
>Fidget.

Junkodai-chan:

>"O-Oh, it was just me thinking out loud... i wonder if this place has a nice clothing store though."

Enforcer:

>Just use Yamabug/Yamadai for directions.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 04:43:52 AM
> What are Lily and the others doing?

===

RinDai:

> "Hmm... I'm considering to redesign my dresses... but I want as many ideas as possible to start to do so..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Ohh... That's no good."
> Pout.
> "What are the things you do, Miss Sekibanki?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> How do we feel and how did that bounce felt?

DrillDai 2:

> Grab the head again and throw it to the ground.

===

LoveDai:

> Fly to our treehouse.
> Imagine the inside too, if we didn't.
> Open the door.

===

ExperiDai:

> What about Goddesses?

===

YukiDai:

> "I can be more big, though, but this is how I naturally get."
> Examine the non-fairies here.
> They are sitting down.

> "Oh. But it looks nice..."

> "Hang out with those two..." Sekibanki says.

> It was a bit uncomfortable... You feel okay though.
> You grab the head and throw it.
> It bounces much higher than before.

> You float to the thoughtscape treehouse and imagine an interior for it.

> You search...
> There are some on "Gods" and "Deities".

> "Ohh..."
> You examine.
> They do not have creature-like wings as fairies do. Otherwise, they don't look too different...
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that determines what is keeping Luna protected from the full moon's effects.

---

Hecatia:

> "I know, but I value your opinion too, dear."

---

HamiDai:

> "Because another me has tried it already."

---

Myon:

> Omni-observe the guest bedroom where Lyrica is.
> Omni-observe Yuyuko's bedroom.
> Frown a bit.
> "Mistress...Is this really that bad?"

Youmu:

> Squeeze our chest gently again.

> Continue listening to Lunasa and Merlin's thoughts.
> You prepare and cast.
> It seems to be Reimu's being in the fusion.

> "I did say you looked good."

> "A-Already..."

> You observe.
> Lyrica is not in.
> Yuyuko is in bed, asleep.
> You give a nice squeeze...
> "I really want something that's not too much. The things we've been doing have always been too much. The lake thing... being in you..."
> I can hear her/Youmu at least/though. Lunasa and Merlin think.
Prime:
>Check in
> It still has not awoken...
Rumidai-chan:

>"Oh, wow..."
>Smile some and take it.
>"I didn't even see that, hehe, although i wonder... how would i look with your clothes ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>"Y-Yeah, it's just something i wanna try okay ?"
>Fidget.

Junkodai-chan:

>"O-Oh, it was just me thinking out loud... i wonder if this place has a nice clothing store though."

Enforcer:

>Just use Yamabug/Yamadai for directions.
> You take the money.
Obtained: $50! You're no longer broke!
> "You can try them on." Rumia starts to undress.. "And yes, these aren't just darkness clothes. Apparently Patchouli could tell, and she doesn't appreciate it..."

> "...Why down here?"

> "Why not try Earth?"

> You continue your pursuit.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 04:50:22 AM
Prime
>Prepare a miracle to place a transparent protective barrier around the flower tied to our child that will grow with it and be impenetrable to those who aren't part of her family.
>Assess cost
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 04:52:17 AM
Prime
>Prepare a miracle to place a transparent protective barrier around the flower tied to our child that will grow with it and be impenetrable to those who aren't part of her family.
>Assess cost
> You prepare...
> The cost is pretty high...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 04:53:42 AM
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so Reimu being a part of Luna does not defend Luna from being affected by the full moon.

---

Hecatia:

> "Yes, but you seem like you would rather I not go any further."

---

HamiDai:

> Nod.
> "Uh-huh."

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell that keeps Yuyuko asleep for another eight hours unless we magically wake her up before that.
> "Do they feel too good, Mistress? I'm afraid I don't understand."
> Warp ourselves and Youmu into Yuyuko's bedroom, landing Youmu somewhere safe given her size.
> Continue listening to Lunasa and Merlin.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 09, 2017, 04:56:46 AM
Prime:

> Estimate.

===

RinDai:

> "It really does? Thanks! Maybe I will not redesign all of them... I just plan to do it to have some variation~."
> Tap our chin.
> "But I wonder what ideas I can have..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh... What do you do with them? Play?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Didn't we received a miracle that also erased any pain and discomfort?

DrillDai 2:

> Grab the head and warp back to the sky.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Noice!"
> Imagine the Youkai Mountain! Imagine all the details we can recall! And if we don't recall, then use our real self PoV to get them!

===

ExperiDai:

> Curiously look if any of the names of any god/goddess we know pop in.

===

YukiDai:

> "Uh-huh."
> Look down at our chest.
> "All sort of things grew when I became a Goddess. It's just wonderful!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 05:14:39 AM
Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh, in the meanwhile, you could try my uniform."
>Undress too.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Well it's a nice place, it was nearby, and i can wait for Koishi-chan here."

Junkodai-chan:

>"Well i have already seen Gensokian clothing and Outside World clothing, why not another planet's ?"
>Shrug.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 06:25:19 AM
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so Reimu being a part of Luna does not defend Luna from being affected by the full moon.

---

Hecatia:

> "Yes, but you seem like you would rather I not go any further."

---

HamiDai:

> Nod.
> "Uh-huh."

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell that keeps Yuyuko asleep for another eight hours unless we magically wake her up before that.
> "Do they feel too good, Mistress? I'm afraid I don't understand."
> Warp ourselves and Youmu into Yuyuko's bedroom, landing Youmu somewhere safe given her size.
> Continue listening to Lunasa and Merlin.
> You prepare and-
> You don't seem able to cast.

> "It's fine."

> Aya sighs.

> You-
> Can't seem to prepare a miracle.
> "It's not that..." Youmu says.
> You don't notice a large enough area to warp into.
Prime:

> Estimate.

===

RinDai:

> "It really does? Thanks! Maybe I will not redesign all of them... I just plan to do it to have some variation~."
> Tap our chin.
> "But I wonder what ideas I can have..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh... What do you do with them? Play?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Didn't we received a miracle that also erased any pain and discomfort?

DrillDai 2:

> Grab the head and warp back to the sky.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Noice!"
> Imagine the Youkai Mountain! Imagine all the details we can recall! And if we don't recall, then use our real self PoV to get them!

===

ExperiDai:

> Curiously look if any of the names of any god/goddess we know pop in.

===

YukiDai:

> "Uh-huh."
> Look down at our chest.
> "All sort of things grew when I became a Goddess. It's just wonderful!"
> Almost around half.

> "Play...?"

> Yes.
> You warp the head.

> You begin to describe the Youkai Mountain in your thoughtscape.

> You search...
> There's Kanako and Suwako...
> "Oh, if you're looking for youkai and stuff, try Akyuu's books." You hear Kosuzu.

> The group observes.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh, in the meanwhile, you could try my uniform."
>Undress too.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Well it's a nice place, it was nearby, and i can wait for Koishi-chan here."

Junkodai-chan:

>"Well i have already seen Gensokian clothing and Outside World clothing, why not another planet's ?"
>Shrug.
> You undress.
> "I don't want to ruin it for you though. It's a great outfit..." Rumia finishes.

> "Hm."

> "Sure."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 06:28:32 AM
> Does it feel like our miracle magic is locked like before, weakened like before, or something else entirely new?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 06:31:33 AM
> Does it feel like our miracle magic is locked like before, weakened like before, or something else entirely new?
> It seems to be new...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 06:39:06 AM
LunaDai:

> Prepare a pure-faith spell to determine what has happened to our miracle magic.

---

Hecatia:

> Where is there to visit here?
> "Hmm. Perhaps I will at least try to get used to this for the time being. How are you situated up there, anyway?"

---

HamiDai:

> "You can try it yourself if you don't believe me."

---

Youmu:

> Can we still see over our chest?
> Give another gentle squeeze.

Myon:

> Using our omni-vision of Yuyuko's room, begin waiting loose objects out of Yuyuko's room into our hands and stuff them in Youmu's chest. (Do not warp Yuyuko or her bed yet.)
> "Then what is it?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 06:52:48 AM
LunaDai:

> Prepare a pure-faith spell to determine what has happened to our miracle magic.

---

Hecatia:

> Where is there to visit here?
> "Hmm. Perhaps I will at least try to get used to this for the time being. How are you situated up there, anyway?"

---

HamiDai:

> "You can try it yourself if you don't believe me."

---

Youmu:

> Can we still see over our chest?
> Give another gentle squeeze.

Myon:

> Using our omni-vision of Yuyuko's room, begin waiting loose objects out of Yuyuko's room into our hands and stuff them in Youmu's chest. (Do not warp Yuyuko or her bed yet.)
> "Then what is it?"
> You start to prepare...

> You'd have to take some time to think.
> "I'm sitting comfortably." Junko answers.

> "No thanks..."

> You can't.
> You give another squeeze.
> You begin to transport objects to Youmu for storage.
> Youmu doesn't answer, reacting to the recent squeeze.

> The spell is ready.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 06:57:22 AM
LunaDai:

> If the identifier spell costs less than 1% of our current faith total, cast it. Otherwise, report the cost.

---

Hecatia:

> Is Hecatia familiar with the Yama?
> "Ah, that's good."
> Begin thinking of good places to visit here in Hell.

---

HamiDai:

> Pout.
> "Aww..."
> Check on Hatate again.

---

Youmu:

> Give another gentle squeeze.

Myon:

> Continue warping and stuffing.
> "Um, Mistress?"

> Continue listening to Lunasa and Merlin's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 06:58:25 AM
//Hmm... if we can't get the miracles back, then should we ask Reimu if she can put a barrier over the flower when she's no longer space-faring?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 07:20:58 AM
LunaDai:

> If the identifier spell costs less than 1% of our current faith total, cast it. Otherwise, report the cost.

---

Hecatia:

> Is Hecatia familiar with the Yama?
> "Ah, that's good."
> Begin thinking of good places to visit here in Hell.

---

HamiDai:

> Pout.
> "Aww..."
> Check on Hatate again.

---

Youmu:

> Give another gentle squeeze.

Myon:

> Continue warping and stuffing.
> "Um, Mistress?"

> Continue listening to Lunasa and Merlin's thoughts.
> You cast.
> You are unable to use magic that is not originally yours thanks to a miracle cast by Gasanae.

> Yes.
> You think...
> There's a few places you could actually hang out at. Though it's hot and you prefer this one. However, those places have more things to do than this...

> You turn around.
> Hatate jumps, sitting back upright.

> You squeeze gently, continuing with your transportation as well.
> "Y-eaaa?" Youmu attempts a response.
> So Daiyousei is somewhere too. Merlin thinks.
> Maybe I should try talking to her... Lunasa thinks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 07:27:58 AM
//Wow rude

LunaDai:

> Prepare a pure-faith spell to break the spell Gasanae cast on us to prevent us from using anyone else's magic.

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm...Is there anywhere you would like to go, Junko, dear? I could use the practice walking, I think."

---

HamiDai:

> How large is Hatate's chest?
> Is Momizi still in bed?
> "Huh? You okay, Hatate?"

---

Youmu:

> Give another gentle squeeze.

Myon:

> "If the problem is not that things are too good, what is the problem?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 07:33:25 AM
//Wow rude

LunaDai:

> Prepare a pure-faith spell to break the spell Gasanae cast on us to prevent us from using anyone else's magic.

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm...Is there anywhere you would like to go, Junko, dear? I could use the practice walking, I think."

---

HamiDai:

> How large is Hatate's chest?
> Is Momizi still in bed?
> "Huh? You okay, Hatate?"

---

Youmu:

> Give another gentle squeeze.

Myon:

> "If the problem is not that things are too good, what is the problem?"
> You prepare...
> Such a spell cannot work.

> "Not really." Junko replies.

> It's almost twice the size of one of the bed pillows.
> Yes.

> "Yea. I was just... trying to lie on it. See if it felt any different..." Hatate replies.

> You squeeze again.
> "S-Sorry." Youmu manages to speak.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 07:38:26 AM
//Wow double rude

LunaDai:

> Prepare a pure-faith spell to determine if there is any way we can remove, counter, or reverse the spell Gasanae cast on us.

---

Hecatia:

> "Very well."
> Begin walking west.

---

HamiDai:

> Wait for Hatate to respond to our question.

---

Youmu:

> Squeeze again.

Myon:

> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.
> Continue warping and stuffing.
> "Sorry about what?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 07:47:26 AM
//Sanae you screwed us over again!

//If she wants to play dirty, I'm more than willing to curse her ass... This is the second time she's done this D:<
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 07:47:37 AM
//Wow double rude

LunaDai:

> Prepare a pure-faith spell to determine if there is any way we can remove, counter, or reverse the spell Gasanae cast on us.

---

Hecatia:

> "Very well."
> Begin walking west.

---

HamiDai:

> Wait for Hatate to respond to our question.

---

Youmu:

> Squeeze again.

Myon:

> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.
> Continue warping and stuffing.
> "Sorry about what?"
> You prepare...
> Such a spell cannot work.
> "Is something wrong?" Lady Luna asks.

> You start westward.
> "Are you going out like this?" Junko asks.

> Hatate had replied. (The spacing was a bit weird last parsing. Sorry)

> You give another squeeze.
> This feels so good... I-It's not enough on it's own... Youmu doesn't, or rather, cannot, answer, it seems.
> You continue. Yuyuko's room does have more than the others do...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 07:51:48 AM
//inb4 abusing Furi again
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 07:53:47 AM
//I would rather not try to get any sort of revenge on Gasanae while Luna is a thing, since who knows how that will affect her attitude.

LunaDai (T):

> Sigh.
> Yes, Lady Luna, and I think you know what it is...

---

Hecatia:

> "Yes. I need the practice, and to see if it is practical to go further."

---

HamiDai:

> "Did it?"

---

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) I need more...

Myon:

> Continue warping and stuffing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 07:59:20 AM
//I would rather not try to get any sort of revenge on Gasanae while Luna is a thing, since who knows how that will affect her attitude.

LunaDai (T):

> Sigh.
> Yes, Lady Luna, and I think you know what it is...

---

Hecatia:

> "Yes. I need the practice, and to see if it is practical to go further."

---

HamiDai:

> "Did it?"

---

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) I need more...

Myon:

> Continue warping and stuffing.
> "What is it?" Luna questions.

> "I suggest against it. Do consider decency."

> "I couldn't really lie on it like I wanted to." Hatate says. "But I'll try... uh, lying down." Hatate shifts, before lying facedown.
> Aya giggles a bit.

> You continue.
> They always get like this... but I do always enjoy them a lot. Maybe that's good.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 08:05:16 AM
LunaDai (T):

> I'm extremely limited in the magic I can use now. I understand Gasanae is upset about what I've done, but at the same time, if something goes wrong while we're out here, our options are now drastically reduced...

---

Hecatia:

> Stop and look ourselves over with an eye for decency.

---

HamiDai:

> Giggle as well.
> "I bet you could get the bed in there that way!"

---

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing. Squeeze a little harder.
> (F) Yeah...If it makes me feel this good, it can't be bad...

Myon:

> Continue warping and stuffing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 08:11:53 AM
//Oh yeah... I forgot she was a part of her...

RuuDai:
>Disconnect from the hive mind.
>Prepare a curse to curse Sanae or Gasanae's next miracle to permanently undo the lock they cast on us.
>Do not cast, but merely assess the cost.

>Allow up to 4 hours for someone to object. If this is not addressed within 4 hours, consider it an implied rejection rather than the usual approval

------------------------------------------------
>Parse the following regardless of whether the above is rejected or not.
------------------------------------------------

>Omni-Observe for Furi's current location.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 08:13:03 AM
LunaDai (T):

> I'm extremely limited in the magic I can use now. I understand Gasanae is upset about what I've done, but at the same time, if something goes wrong while we're out here, our options are now drastically reduced...

---

Hecatia:

> Stop and look ourselves over with an eye for decency?

---

HamiDai:

> Giggle as well.
> "I bet you could get the bed in there that way!"

---

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing. Squeeze a little harder.
> (F) Yeah...If it makes me feel this good, it can't be bad...

Myon:

> Continue warping and stuffing.
> "What? Gasanae? No, she wouldn't do any of that limiting stuff to you anymore, remember?"
> Luna pauses.
> "They aren't fused right now either.

> You examine yourself.
> Your chest is hardly covered at all from the top, as your dress's style presents a lot of cleavage normally. That along with being it being stretched so much...

> Hatate gets up.
> "I don't think that's a good way to try feeling it Hatate." Aya says. "I could try lying on it and seeing how it feels for you."

> You have Youmu continue.
> It's not just me anymore this time. Lunasa's somewhere in there too.
> You finish up.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 08:16:46 AM
Lunadai (T)
>"Wait... you mean she somehow left you, Luna, while we were in space? Or do you mean the Gasanae back in Gensokyo has separated into her components?"

>Omni-observe for Furi's current location.


>My previous post still stands.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 08:20:06 AM
//I've seen the post and am currently debating it.

LunaDai (T):

> Then maybe it was a leftover passive curse she can before. Whatever the case, I can't use any magic that isn't my own original magic. Could you undo that for me, please?

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm...Well, if anyone tries or says anything, I'll just give 'em what for."

---

HamiDai:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that impulses Hatate to stuff Aya in her chest.
> Watch with interest.

---

Youmu (F):

> Hopefully she feels good too...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 08:20:26 AM
>Do we recall making Gasanae making such a promise?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 08:21:19 AM
//I've seen the post and am currently debating it.

LunaDai (T):

> Then maybe it was a leftover passive curse she can before. Whatever the case, I can't use any magic that isn't my own original magic. Could you undo that for me, please?

>Only say this if Luna confirms that Gasanae is still a current part of her
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 08:21:55 AM
//I've edited an important command into my HamiDai section. Sorry, parser.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 08:23:10 AM
//Also I'm reasonably positive Luna meant that the Gensokyo Gasanae split, because (a) we knew that already, and (b) Luna wouldn't have needed time to check herself.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 08:25:59 AM
//I wonder how the space bubble is still intact if we can no longer sustain it with patchy magic *shot*

//Or Myon's clones for that matter
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 08:31:10 AM
Lunadai (T)
>"Wait... you mean she somehow left you, Luna, while we were in space? Or do you mean the Gasanae back in Gensokyo has separated into her components?"

>Omni-observe for Furi's current location.


>My previous post still stands.
> "Gasanae's still in me. And Sanae and Kogasa are at home..."

> You begin to search for Furi...
> Finding her in the village after a bit.
//I've seen the post and am currently debating it.

LunaDai (T):

> Then maybe it was a leftover passive curse she can before. Whatever the case, I can't use any magic that isn't my own original magic. Could you undo that for me, please?

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm...Well, if anyone tries or says anything, I'll just give 'em what for."

---

HamiDai:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that impulses Hatate to stuff Aya in her chest.
> Watch with interest.

---

Youmu (F):

> Hopefully she feels good too...
> "Of course." Luna says.
> Luna attempts...
> "...Uh..."
> Luna attempts again, successfully preparing.
> However, it does not seem she is capable of casting it.

> "Your reputation will not fare well... but I'll stick through it with you." Junko says.

> You prepare...
> Ready.
> "Excuse me Daiyousei." Aya tries to maneuver over you.

> She has to be. Daiyousei would stop by now if she wasn't.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 08:36:47 AM
LunaDai:

> Prepare a pure-faith spell that identifies what the problem with Luna's casting is.
> (T) Um...

---

Hecatia:

> Smile.
> "Thank you, Junko, dear."
> Continue heading west.

---

HamiDai:

> "Sure."
> Get out of the way.

---

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 08:46:54 AM
>Is Sisterdai still in the Moriya Shrine?

LunaDai:

> Prepare a pure-faith spell that identifies what the problem with Luna's casting is.
> (T) Um...
>Don't actually cast the spell and add this:
>(T)Maybe it's because I'm in you? Let me get out and see if it does anything different.
>Unfuse but remain in the bubble.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 08:48:33 AM
>Do we recall making Gasanae making such a promise?
was missed
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 08:56:06 AM
>Do we recall making Gasanae making such a promise?
> You aren't sure...
LunaDai:

> Prepare a pure-faith spell that identifies what the problem with Luna's casting is.
> (T) Um...

---

Hecatia:

> Smile.
> "Thank you, Junko, dear."
> Continue heading west.

---

HamiDai:

> "Sure."
> Get out of the way.

---

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.
> You prepare...
> It's ready.
> "...I. Uh..."

> You continue.

> You move to allow Aya access.
> Aya gently rests her head on Hatate's chest.
> "Soft. Really soft. And comfortable." Aya closes her eyes.
> Hatate smiles a bit warmly.

> You have Youmu continue.
>Is Sisterdai still in the Moriya Shrine?
>Don't actually cast the spell and add this:
>(T)Maybe it's because I'm in you? Let me get out and see if it does anything different.
>Unfuse but remain in the bubble.
> Yes.
> "Oh. Maybe." Luna acknowledges.
> You unfuse, and Luna tries again.
> "...No." She sighs.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 08:59:16 AM
LadyBug:

> Warp out of Luna next to Luna so she stays in the bubble.

LunaDai:

> Frown.
> "Try now?"

---

HamiDai:

> Modify the impulse spell so Hatate is at least gentle about it.
> Then cast the impulse spell.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 09:00:28 AM
//Edited
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 09:01:42 AM
LadyBug:

> Warp out of Luna next to Luna so she stays in the bubble.

LunaDai:

> Frown.
> "Try now?"

---

HamiDai:

> Cast the impulse spell.
> You warp out as well.
> Luna nods and tries...
> Then shakes her head.

> You cast.
> Hatate gently holds Aya, before moving her in.
> "H-Hu-"
>Before she can question, Aya is contained, and Hatate's chest grows as a result.
> Hatate blinks, as if to ask "what have I done..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 09:04:26 AM
LunaDai:

> Frown deeper.
> "Drat. Lemme see here..."
> Cast that identifier spell.

---

HamiDai:

> Blink.
> "Uh...well then."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 09:04:35 AM
Lunadai
>cast the prepared spell

>Try the best we can to remember vividly the moment where the alleged promise took place

Sisterdai:
>Frown and look around.

>what is furi doing
>omniobserve for Hina
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 09:10:32 AM
Lunabug:
>"You should have a mental link to the other Gasanae, right? Could you ask them if they know anything about this? Or if we're being duped by some third party who's trying to frame them?"

//Wording okay, Kilga?

>Give him 20 minutes to reply
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 09:11:56 AM
//There isn't immediately another Gasanae, they split up. Luna already said this.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 09:13:23 AM
//other Gasanae as in the components of the other Gasanae, because even though they're separated they're still technically Gasanae
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 09:14:11 AM
LunaDai:

> Frown deeper.
> "Drat. Lemme see here..."
> Cast that identifier spell.

---

HamiDai:

> Blink.
> "Uh...well then."
Lunadai
>cast the prepared spell
> You cast.
> The spell cannot be altered against the caster's intent.

> "I-I didn't mean to. Can I get her out somehow?" Hatate says.
>Try the best we can to remember vividly the moment where the alleged promise took place

Sisterdai:
>Frown and look around.

>what is furi doing
>omniobserve for Hina
> You try to remember...
> But your memory fails to provide for you.

> You look around. You're in the Moriya Shrine, in Sanae and Kogasa's room. They're in bed.

> Furi is speaking with Kuri.

> You start to observe...
Lunabug:
>"You should have a mental link to the other Gasanae, right? Could you ask them if they know anything about this? Or if we're being duped by some third party who's trying to frame them?"

//Wording okay, Kilga?

>Give him 20 minutes to reply
> "I'll try..."

> (Prime) You hear knocking.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 09:18:07 AM
Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616
The rumor come out: Does fairies is blessed? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uy4jBAc6NQ)
>No~ (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20788.msg1345631.html#msg1345631)
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 09:20:20 AM
Prime:

> Look at the door.
> "Who is it?"

LunaDai:

> "...It looks like Gasanae made the spell so it 'couldn't be altered against the caster's intent'. Huh."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "... What if you tried reversing its effects with Seija, or breaking them outright with Miss Reimu? Or using Her Highness's mallet?

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare a pure-faith spell that impulses Hatate to (gently) stuff Momizi in her chest as well.
> "Yeah, you can get her out. I'm curious, though...how does it feel now? Can you feel her or hear her or anything?"
> Lean close to Hatate's chest.
> "Hey, Aya, can you hear us?"

---

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.

Myon:

> Continue thought-listening.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 09:21:28 AM
Prime:
>Who is in the house with us?

>Prepare a divine act to locate Hina. Cast if the cost is negligible.

//I propose we give our 50 bucks to Hina if she can suck this unfortunate miracle away.

>No~ (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20788.msg1345631.html#msg1345631)
>_
>Yet all fairies of the village are still accounted for and in one piece despite this?
>Sigh of relief if yes, panic if no.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 09:27:06 AM
//I want to sleep but can't because other players will inevitably advance things while I'm asleep. Why do these moments always happen when I'm either A. About to sleep or B. Am at work? That's why I loved democracy mode because it let me do both without worrying about this... *shot*
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 09:30:27 AM
Prime:

> Look at the door.
> "Who is it?"

LunaDai:

> "...It looks like Gasanae made the spell so it 'couldn't be altered against the caster's intent'. Huh."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "... What if you tried reversing its effects with Seija, or breaking them outright with Miss Reimu? Or using Her Highness's mallet?

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare a pure-faith spell that impulses Hatate to (gently) stuff Momizi in her chest as well.
> "Yeah, you can get her out. I'm curious, though...how does it feel now? Can you feel her or hear her or anything?"
> Lean close to Hatate's chest.
> "Hey, Aya, can you hear us?"

---

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.

Myon:

> Continue thought-listening.
Prime:
>Who is in the house with us?

>Prepare a divine act to locate Hina. Cast if the cost is negligible.

//I propose we give our 50 bucks to Hina if she can suck this unfortunate miracle away.
>Yet all fairies of the village are still accounted for and in one piece despite this?
>Sigh of relief if yes, panic if no.
> Letty, Kono, NannyDai, RuuDai, Ruukoto, Small Fairy, Belgrade, Lucien.

> You prepare...
> And cast, locating Hina.

> There's just more knocking.

> "Which should I try first?"

> You prepare...
> "Yea..." Hatate says. "How do I get her out?"
> You lean and speak...
> ...Nothing.

> You continue.
> Ugh, this feels so good... Youmu takes matters into her own hands, giving you another article to use for growth, should you desire.

> Yes.
> You sigh.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 09:35:47 AM
Prime:
>Gentle yet protective grasp on the baby.

>omniobserve the outside of the door.

//FYI Kilga I'm opposed to using Seija because who knows what would happen if we couldn't use our normal powers. Or what other unpredictable effects it could have.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 09:36:43 AM
LunaDai:

> "Try Miss Reimu first, I guess? Nothin' can stop her, after all."

---

HamiDai:

> "You can just reach in and pull her out. Before you do, though, how does your chest feel now?"
> Cast the impulse spell.

---

Myon:

> Stuff the newest removed clothes into Youmu's chest.
> Omni-observe Lyrica's room again.
>> If she's still not there, omni-observe the closest bathroom.
> Omni-observe inside Yuyuko's bedroom again.
> Continue thought-listening.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 09:40:04 AM
>what is Hina doing right now?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 09:49:02 AM
Prime:
>Gentle yet protective grasp on the baby.

>omniobserve the outside of the door.

//FYI Kilga I'm opposed to using Seija because who knows what would happen if we couldn't use our normal powers. Or what other unpredictable effects it could have.
> You gently assure she's safe with you...
> You observe...
> It's.. a doll. With a page of paper. One of Alice's dolls, you're confident!
LunaDai:

> "Try Miss Reimu first, I guess? Nothin' can stop her, after all."

---

HamiDai:

> "You can just reach in and pull her out. Before you do, though, how does your chest feel now?"
> Cast the impulse spell.

---

Myon:

> Stuff the newest removed clothes into Youmu's chest.
> Omni-observe Lyrica's room again.
>> If she's still not there, omni-observe the closest bathroom.
> Omni-observe inside Yuyuko's bedroom again.
> Continue thought-listening.
> Luna nods.
> "It's kind of like a seal, so..." Luna closes her eyes.

> "It's bigger... I'm not sure what else."
> You cast.
> Hatate looks over to Momiji, but shakes her head subtly.

> You stuff the clothes.
> You observe...
> Miss.
> You try the bathroom.
> Hit! Lyrica's in here.
> "I guess if she actually has the need..." Lyrica says. "It wouldn't just be for passing the time... would it?"
> Yuyuko still seems to be asleep as you observe.
> Much better...
>what is Hina doing right now?
> She is watching the sky. It'll likely be sunset soon...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 09:53:39 AM
LunaDai:

> "I have faith in you, Lady Luna! Lemme know if you need me to actually give you faith directly, too! And, um, sorry for asking you to do this..."

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast the same impulse spell as before to get Hatate to stuff Momizi in her chest.
> "Does it feel nicer at all?"

---

Myon:

> Omni-observe outside Hakugyokurou for a place we could safely warp Youmu.

Youmu (F):

> So good...if I had more arms, I could enjoy this even more...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 09:58:35 AM
>Manifest behind the doll and tap it's shoulder, then beckon it away from any windows, out of sight and ear range of anyone inside.

Lunadai:
>Wait.

>Bad feeling watch

>Consider loopholes in how Gasanae's spell works in case Luna fails. For instance we can't alter the spell against caster's intent, but nothing says we can't alter the intent. Ponder other potential exploits.


//Kilga, after the next parsing can we hold off at least until morning? I'd like to sleep peacefully.
// tho I expect a "no" anyway. So I'll probably still be up as long as i can while still being able to function lol
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 10:01:19 AM
//Have some faith in Lady Luna! o/
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 10:03:39 AM
//Have some faith in Lady Luna! o/
//I'm just saying it's always good to have a backup plan

// and dodging the question works just as well as "No" lol
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 10:06:39 AM
LunaDai:

> "I have faith in you, Lady Luna! And, um, sorry for asking you to do this..."

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast the same impulse spell as before to get Hatate to stuff Momizi in her chest.
> "Does it feel nicer at all?"

---

Myon:

> Omni-observe outside Hakugyokurou for a place we could safely warp Youmu.

Youmu (F):

> So good...if I had more arms, I could enjoy this even more...
> "Um, I can't." Luna sweats.

> You repeat.
> "Yea..." Hatate glares towards Momiji past you.

> You observe, finding a nice spot.
> This is a time I'd actually want more...
>Manifest behind the doll and tap it's shoulder, then beckon it away from any windows, out of sight and ear range of anyone inside.

Lunadai:
>Wait.

>Bad feeling watch

>Consider loopholes in how Gasanae's spell works in case Luna fails. For instance we can't alter the spell against caster's intent, but nothing says we can't alter the intent. Ponder other potential exploits.

//Kilga, after the next parsing can we hold off at least until morning? I'd like to sleep peacefully.
// tho I expect a "no" anyway. So I'll probably still be up as long as i can while still being able to function lol
> You manifest and get the doll's attention, guiding it away.

> You try to determine any bad feelings...
> But can't feel any.

> You devise loopholes... It can't be that hard, can it?
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 10:09:08 AM
LunaDai:

> "Mmm...maybe try the Mallet?"

---

HamiDai:

> "That's good to know."
> Prepare and cast a third impulse spell to get Hatate to stuff Momizi in her chest.

---

Myon:

> Warp ourselves and Youmu out to the open spot outside Hakugyokurou that we found.

Youmu:

> Keep on operating.

> Check in on Lunasa's thoughts and Merlin's thoughts again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 10:16:55 AM
LunaDai:

> "Mmm...maybe try the Mallet?"

---

HamiDai:

> "That's good to know."
> Prepare and cast a third impulse spell to get Hatate to stuff Momizi in her chest.

---

Myon:

> Warp ourselves and Youmu out to the open spot outside Hakugyokurou that we found.

Youmu:

> Keep on operating.

> Check in on Lunasa's thoughts and Merlin's thoughts again.
> "Mine is a creation by Seija. I think Shinmyoumaru has the real one..."

> You repeat a third time.
> Hatate carefully moves over you and to Momiji.
> She gently repeats what was for Aya with Momiji now.

> You warp.
> So good...
> S-She really? Lunasa thinks.
> What is this? Merlin thinks. What's going on?
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 10:20:51 AM
>Prepare a spell to alter the intent of gasanae' s miracle to be "temporary and removable"
>Assess the cost but do not cast yet.

>After the next parsing wait until everyone has made one post or says to proceed without them. (Or noon, whichever comes first)

//I really need to sleep, and maybe Raf and Tashi will be able to get in on the action and help too. I'm fine with things moving on without me while at work tomorrow and will not request any further delays for the remainder of the day. (Cannot speak for any others)

//Also isn't it getting late for you guys too? Or are your timezones on the other side of the world?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 10:22:40 AM
>Prepare a spell to alter the intent of gasanae' s miracle to be "temporary and removable"
>Assess the cost but do not cast yet.

>After the next parsing wait until everyone has made one post or says to proceed without them. (Or noon, whichever comes first)

//I really need to sleep, and maybe Raf and Tashi will be able to get in on the action and help too. I'm fine with things moving on without me while at work tomorrow and will not request any further delays for the remainder of the day. (Cannot speak for any others)

//Also isn't it getting late for you guys too? Or are your timezones on the other side of the world?
//Hahaha, sometimes it's wiser to take a nap in the day when you have nothing necessary to do...
> You prepare...
> It seems like it'll take forever to prepare...

> The doll begins to smush the paper against your face.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 10:23:38 AM
LunaDai:

> "The original Her Highness is a part of you, though. Are you saying the Her Highness out with Miss Mary has the real mallet?"

---

HamiDai:

> Give Hatate a mildly surprised look, but say nothing.
> Instead, shift out of the way of the incoming MiniHami.
> Try preparing a pure-faith spell to be cast on Hatate that makes it so anyone inside her chest feels just as much pleasure as Hatate does whenever Hatate feels pleasure.

MiniHami:

> Float over very close to Hatate.
> Look quizzically at Hatate, gesture to ourselves, and then gesture to Hatate's chest.

---

Myon:

> Think about what Lunasa means by that thought.

Youmu:

> Continue operating, putting in a little more effort.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 10:33:15 AM
LunaDai:

> "The original Her Highness is a part of you, though. Are you saying the Her Highness out with Miss Mary has the real mallet?"

---

HamiDai:

> Give Hatate a mildly surprised look, but say nothing.
> Instead, shift out of the way of the incoming MiniHami.
> Try preparing a pure-faith spell to be cast on Hatate that makes it so anyone inside her chest feels just as much pleasure as Hatate does whenever Hatate feels pleasure.

MiniHami:

> Float over very close to Hatate.
> Look quizzically at Hatate, gesture to ourselves, and then gesture to Hatate's chest.

---

Myon:

> Think about what Lunasa means by that thought.

Youmu:

> Continue operating, putting in a little more effort.
> Luna blinks.
> "Maybe. Or maybe neither of us brought it..."

> You shift and begin to try and prepare.
> You float into near contact.
> "O-Okay." Hatate holds apart a bit, as if to give you easier access.

> You think...
> Lunasa is wondering if Youmu is really doing what she believes Youmu's doing right now.
> You assist in having Youmu continue.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 10:42:30 AM
//ok, you have every right to laugh in my face like that and hate me, but... Please...?  :(

//Fully expecting a no,  but at least say no if it's no so I know the request wasn't ignored...

// plus we can't have the others miss out on all the fun,  can we?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2017, 10:48:00 AM
//ok, you have every right to laugh in my face like that and hate me, but... Please...?  :(

//Fully expecting a no,  but at least say no if it's no so I know the request wasn't ignored...

// plus we can't have the others miss out on all the fun,  can we?
//I meant that I didn't get any sleep for doing these. Sorry for keeping you guys up.
I'll get back to this after everyone has posted something (this doesn't count as something of yours Naz, so you can still post something when you have the time).
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 09, 2017, 01:26:28 PM
//I will be busy a bit, but I want to know what is the plan of action that you Naz and Kilga exactly want?



DollDai (The one with the doll):

> Take the paper and read it.

===

RinDai:

> Check.

===

SekiDai:

> Check.

===

DrillDai 1:

> Is our head floating?

===

LoveDai (T):

> What else can be seen from the Misty Lake at the distance?

===

ExperiDai:

> Check.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Check.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 01:42:16 PM
//Okay... just something i wanna ask, was it our Gasanae that did so, or another one ? I have a feeling this is the same as what happened on the Alt. World.

Rumidai-chan:

>"...huh ?"
>Try using our time magic for a short moment, did it work ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"Well, time to go there."
>Warp to Koishi's room safely, the think of a song to sing, then start singing.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Are we still in the room ?
>Are Sanae and Kogasa asleep ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 03:57:29 PM
HifuuBugs:

> Check in again.

---

LunaDai:

> "Oh...uh...did she leave it in her house? Maybe Miss Reimu could get it..."

---

HamiDai:

> Continue preparing.

MiniHami:

> Adopt a thinking expression, then try to begin growing at a rapid pace, using the original chest feeling magic.

---

Myon:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell to be cast on Youmu that makes it so anyone inside her chest feels just as much pleasure as Youmu does whenever Youmu feels pleasure.
> Continue omni-observing Lyrica.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in again. How's Doremy holding up?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 04:09:48 PM
Prime:

>Prepare an blessing to know if the one that cast that miracle on us was our Gasanae or an Gasanae of another Gensokyo.
>Cast if cost is under 2%.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 04:14:33 PM
Lunabug:
>Snap our fingers
>"I just had an idea. If it can't be altered against intent, why not use a miracle or something to change the intent first, then break it."

>Continue to observe Hina

>Watch over the village fairies like a hawk

Florida
>Check.


//Okay... just something i wanna ask, was it our Gasanae that did so, or another one ? I have a feeling this is the same as what happened on the Alt. World.
//Here's hoping that's not the case because I really don't want to deal with that world and it's tangled mess of problems again... It was stressful enough the first time and we don't need it ex-machina-ing a way back into our lives so close to the end >_>

//I will be busy a bit, but I want to know what is the plan of action that you Naz and Kilga exactly want?
//I dunno about Kilga, but if Luna can't solve our problem. I plan to give Hina our 50 bucks if she can suck the very unfortunate miracle away.
//Then I also plan to use an infailable Dai to put up future safeguards against Gasanae immediately once we're unshackled.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 04:31:20 PM
//Honestly i'd rather believe it was another Gasanae, because i don't want another familiar conflict to happen.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 04:39:28 PM
//FEI I'm gonna try to hit up Mary Merry for manipulating the border of "magic that is originally ours" and "magic that is not originally ours" to see if that does anything.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 09, 2017, 04:40:14 PM
//By the way, I pretty much think that the thoughtscape will be the ideal place for the proposaling... and maybe also the ceremony. If we manage to hold everyone, that is.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 09, 2017, 04:45:03 PM
//I'm totally fine with that, although i think that we should also wear something pretty and fancy for the occasion.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 09, 2017, 04:47:34 PM
//Oh, right. I was thinking in testing that too.
//If Naz is also okay, then I guess we will have to wait for the rings.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 04:48:43 PM
//Seems fine, but yes, rings and dress are priority.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 04:50:05 PM
//Actually, reading the details a bit, perhaps Koa and Cirno can help decide on the ceremony spot. I'm good for the thoughtscape for proposaling, but maybe the Ceremony should be held on the lake shore or in Makai or something.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 09, 2017, 05:20:48 PM
//FEI I'm gonna try to hit up Mary Merry for manipulating the border of "magic that is originally ours" and "magic that is not originally ours" to see if that does anything.
//FEI?

//Also will be at work for the next nine hours or so. Will try to post on my breaks and lunch.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2017, 05:23:01 PM
//For Everyone's Information
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 10, 2017, 12:19:03 AM
//So, are we ready with the actions that have been presented?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 10, 2017, 12:24:19 AM
//I think so ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 10, 2017, 12:27:59 AM
//Yeah, we're all good
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 10, 2017, 12:30:04 AM
//I will be busy a bit, but I want to know what is the plan of action that you Naz and Kilga exactly want?



DollDai (The one with the doll):

> Take the paper and read it.

===

RinDai:

> Check.

===

SekiDai:

> Check.

===

DrillDai 1:

> Is our head floating?

===

LoveDai (T):

> What else can be seen from the Misty Lake at the distance?

===

ExperiDai:

> Check.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Check.
> You take the paper and read.
> If you're reading this, that means the doll made it. So... first, hello from the other side! We have established a rule that's really helpful in our situations. No one person will be invincible this way. This miracle makes it so that only the original owner of a magic can use it. Fusions seem to be able to still use their magics since they're part of the original. It's not a perfect thing, and we still need to change it a bit, but it's a good start! And this isn't me being selfish or anything! Reimu wanted this to be a thing, kinda because of fusion... I hope enough is written here...
Love: Gasa The other Gensokyo.
P.S: If you want to communicate, first, find a way to warp things here if you haven't. Second, get Alice to make a *NEW* doll, then send it with a letter! This way, no one will combine or anything because it's completely new... we hope.


> Rin is sitting down.

> Sekibanki is looking down.

> Yes.

> Mist.

> Kosuzu recommended "books by Akyuu"

> The fairies and not-fairies are examining you.
//Okay... just something i wanna ask, was it our Gasanae that did so, or another one ? I have a feeling this is the same as what happened on the Alt. World.

Rumidai-chan:

>"...huh ?"
>Try using our time magic for a short moment, did it work ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"Well, time to go there."
>Warp to Koishi's room safely, the think of a song to sing, then start singing.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Are we still in the room ?
>Are Sanae and Kogasa asleep ?
> You attempt...
> Nope...

> "Here." Rumia says.

> You warp, and start planning.

> Yes.
> No, you don't think so.
HifuuBugs:

> Check in again.

---

LunaDai:

> "Oh...uh...did she leave it in her house? Maybe Miss Reimu could get it..."

---

HamiDai:

> Continue preparing.

MiniHami:

> Adopt a thinking expression, then try to begin growing at a rapid pace, using the original chest feeling magic.

---

Myon:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell to be cast on Youmu that makes it so anyone inside her chest feels just as much pleasure as Youmu does whenever Youmu feels pleasure.
> Continue omni-observing Lyrica.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in again. How's Doremy holding up?
> "You'll get more Renko! Just wait!" Maribel says.
> "I did get some new already, I guess... But yours are still so much better."

> Luna nods.

> It's ready.
> You try to use the original growth magic you had. Wipe the dust off first aaand...
> It works. Well, Hatate's chest starts to grow more, that is.

> You prepare...
> You continue.
> Lyrica begins to leave the bathroom and head back to her guest room.

> Doremy has stopped. There's a large number thingy in the distance, showing a time, and counting down. It reads 00:59
Prime:

>Prepare an blessing to know if the one that cast that miracle on us was our Gasanae or an Gasanae of another Gensokyo.
>Cast if cost is under 2%.
> You begin to prepare...
Lunabug:
>Snap our fingers
>"I just had an idea. If it can't be altered against intent, why not use a miracle or something to change the intent first, then break it."

>Continue to observe Hina

>Watch over the village fairies like a hawk

Florida
>Check.

//Here's hoping that's not the case because I really don't want to deal with that world and it's tangled mess of problems again... It was stressful enough the first time and we don't need it ex-machina-ing a way back into our lives so close to the end >_>
//I dunno about Kilga, but if Luna can't solve our problem. I plan to give Hina our 50 bucks if she can suck the very unfortunate miracle away.
//Then I also plan to use an infailable Dai to put up future safeguards against Gasanae immediately once we're unshackled.
> "Change the intent? Will that really work?"

> You continue.

> You watch with careful eyes...
> The fairies have stopped playing danmaku completely by this point.

> You are still walking around.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 10, 2017, 12:37:25 AM
RenBug:

> "Erm, excuse me?"

MerryBug:

> "Miss Merry? Can we ask a huge favor?"

---

LunaDai:

> "Okay."

---

MiniHami:

> Oh, did Hatate actually absorb us already?
> Continue growing as fast as possible.

HamiDai:

> Cast the spell if it takes less than 1% of our total faith. Otherwise, report the cost.
> Check on Hatate to see what she's doing now.

---

Myon:

> Cast the spell if it takes less than 1% of our total faith.

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

---

DoreBug:

> Are we still eating?
> Think about what the clock is for.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 10, 2017, 12:40:40 AM
// happen to be on my last break right now.

Lunadai
>Sigh in utter annoyance.
>"Ok, I figured out what happened. Remember that other gensokyo? Well the Gasanae over there did something and it's affecting both Gensokyos."

Dolldai
>Roll our eyes.
>Have whatever Dai with the pencil send it to us.
>write a new note on the back of the old note, keep the doll nearby:

>Please undo what you did. It's affecting our Gensokyo too and has caused much confusion. -Other Daiyousei
>look to the doll.
>"Can you understand me...? Nod if you can."

// will be back in 2-3 hours
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 10, 2017, 12:42:47 AM
// corrected a typo caused by autocorrect
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 10, 2017, 12:49:26 AM
RenBug:

> "Erm, excuse me?"

MerryBug:

> "Miss Merry? Can we ask a huge favor?"

---

LunaDai:

> "Okay."

---

MiniHami:

> Oh, did Hatate actually absorb us already?
> Continue growing as fast as possible.

HamiDai:

> Cast the spell if it takes less than 1% of our total faith. Otherwise, report the cost.
> Check on Hatate to see what she's doing now.

---

Myon:

> Cast the spell if it takes less than 1% of our total faith.

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

---

DoreBug:

> Are we still eating?
> Think about what the clock is for.
// happen to be on my last break right now.

Lunadai
>Sigh in utter annoyance.
>"Ok, I figured out what happened. Remember that other gensokyo? Well the Gasanae over there did something and it's affecting both Gensokyos."
> "Hm?" Maribel looks over. "Uh, I guess."

> "Oh... That explains why you suspect Gasanae... Why?"

> Yes it seems.
> You continue growing.
> "Huh?" Hatate questions.
> You cast.

> You cast.
> Then have Youmu resume.

> She has stopped.
> You think...
> Doremy is giving herself breaks with it.
Dolldai
>Roll our eyes.
>Have whatever Dai with the pencil send it to us.
>write a new note on the back of the old note, keep the doll nearby:

>Please undo what you did. It's affecting our Gensokyo too and has caused much confusion. -Other Daiyousei
>look to the doll.
>"Can you understand me...? Nod if you can."

// will be back in 2-3 hours
> You retrieve the writing utensil and start writing.
> You then try to speak to the doll.
> The doll doesn't respond.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 10, 2017, 12:53:28 AM
RenBug:

> "You can change stuff that are opposites, right?"

---

MiniHami:

> Continue growing at the maximum possible rate.
> Try listening to Hatate's thoughts.
> Try listening to Aya's thought.
> Try watching Momizi's dream.

HamiDai:

> "Oh, interesting, interesting. How does it feel now, Hatate?"

---

Myon:

> Listen to Lunasa's thoughts and Merlin's thoughts now that the spell has been cast.
> Continue omni-observing Lyrica.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue eating, even if Dream Doremy is not eating.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 10, 2017, 12:56:34 AM
//You know, that is actually an good start of theirs, still rather brute, but they will refine it as time goes on.

Lunadai-chan:

>"It said that it's a way to solve the problems they have there, making sure no one is invincible and such, but that will be an issue around here..."

Rumidai-chan:

>"Thanks."
>Accept them and try them on.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Leave the room, and sigh.
>"Well... at least the other Gasanae had the right start..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 10, 2017, 01:12:22 AM
Dolldai-chan:

>Scratch that note, begin a new one:
>"I am happy to hear that you have come to a more peaceful resolution ! Although i am still sorta upset about your previous plan one-... Gasanae-chan... anyways, i think that is a good start, but it's being rather disruptive for us around here, it has set quite a lot of plans on troubled grounds, mainly the Fairy Village, family affairs, friend affairs and other more minor plans. Do you think you could rework that miracle for us around here ? For now this feels like a brute diamond, and we need to refine it  into a beautiful shaped gemstone that can work out for both of our similar yet considerably different worlds." -Daiyousei on behalf of this Gensokyo. :)

//You know, they aren't doing it for evil, it's just what we wanted them to do.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 10, 2017, 02:09:35 AM
Dolldai-chan:

>Scratch that note, begin a new one:
>"I am happy to hear that you have come to a more peaceful resolution ! Although i am still sorta upset about your previous plan one-... Gasanae-chan... anyways, i think that is a good start, but it's being rather disruptive for us around here, it has set quite a lot of plans on troubled grounds, mainly the Fairy Village, family affairs, friend affairs and other more minor plans. Do you think you could rework that miracle for us around here ? For now this feels like a brute diamond, and we need to refine it  into a beautiful shaped gemstone that can work out for both of our similar yet considerably different worlds." -Daiyousei on behalf of this Gensokyo. :)

//You know, they aren't doing it for evil, it's just what we wanted them to do.
>do not.

// Please directly state that it's affecting our world. Then add the extra stuff
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 10, 2017, 02:10:58 AM
> if Raf refutes, wait for my reply. I'll be back within 90 minutes.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 10, 2017, 02:11:46 AM
//Paerser, if it would be okay to parse the non-note stuff in the meantime, that would be appreciated.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 10, 2017, 02:12:16 AM
RenBug:

> "You can change stuff that are opposites, right?"

---

MiniHami:

> Continue growing at the maximum possible rate.
> Try listening to Hatate's thoughts.
> Try listening to Aya's thought.
> Try watching Momizi's dream.

HamiDai:

> "Oh, interesting, interesting. How does it feel now, Hatate?"

---

Myon:

> Listen to Lunasa's thoughts and Merlin's thoughts now that the spell has been cast.
> Continue omni-observing Lyrica.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue eating, even if Dream Doremy is not eating.
> "I think so." Maribel says.

> You continue...
> Your attempts don't work.
> "It's getting bigger..."

> Yea. She is... Lunasa thinks.
> Why am I feeling like this? What's happening? Merlin thinks.
> Lyrica heads into the room and sits down.

> You continue.
//You know, that is actually an good start of theirs, still rather brute, but they will refine it as time goes on.

Lunadai-chan:

>"It said that it's a way to solve the problems they have there, making sure no one is invincible and such, but that will be an issue around here..."

Rumidai-chan:

>"Thanks."
>Accept them and try them on.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Leave the room, and sigh.
>"Well... at least the other Gasanae had the right start..."
> "Oh. That's kind of a good idea..." Luna says.

> You finish and try Rumia's clothes on.
> They're a bit big on you...

> You leave.
>do not.

// Please directly state that it's affecting our world. Then add the extra stuff
> You hold off for the moment...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Monarda on July 10, 2017, 02:22:08 AM
>do not.

// Please directly state that it's affecting our world. Then add the extra stuff

but it's being rather disruptive for us around here, it has set quite a lot of plans on troubled grounds, mainly the Fairy Village, family affairs, friend affairs and other more minor plans. Do you think you could rework that miracle for us around here ?

//How is this not direct ?

Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh ? They're a bit too big... i was sure they would have fit."
>Did Rumia become bigger than before ?

Lunadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"It's a good start yeah, but it still needs refinement, since our world is considerably different from theirs."

Enforcer:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 10, 2017, 02:24:07 AM
MerryBug:

> "Okay. So there's a lot of magic in mine, some that is originally mine and some that isn't originally mine."

RenBug:

> "Can you make it so the magic that isn't originally mine is originally mine?"

---

MiniHami:

> How did it feel getting absorbed into Hatate's chest, anyway?
> Continue max-rate growth at all times in the background of HamiDai dialogue.

HamiDai:

> "Does it feel good?"
> Place our hands on Hatate's chest and squeeze.

---

Myon:

> "Pardon me, Mistress?"

---

DoreBug:

> Listen to Doremy's thoughts as we eat.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 10, 2017, 03:00:03 AM
RinDai:

> Blink.
> "Sorry, Rin. Just spacing out a bit."

===

SekiDai:

> "Sorry, Miss Sekibanki. I spaced out a bit."
> Nod.
> "Yea, play! With Miss Wakasagihime and Miss Kagerou!"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Try to use more Sesekibanbanki magic to be able to move our head around freely.

===

LoveDai (T):

> Maybe we don't need that... much.
> Think in other things that might be missing...

===

ExperiDai:

> "Akyuu?"
> Look confused.

===

YukiDai:

> Take the corners of our skirt and spin.
> "You can look however you want~."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 10, 2017, 03:08:02 AM
//How is this not direct ?

Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh ? They're a bit too big... i was sure they would have fit."
>Did Rumia become bigger than before ?

Lunadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"It's a good start yeah, but it still needs refinement, since our world is considerably different from theirs."

Enforcer:

>So ?
> You aren't sure...
> Rumia shrugs and falls back onto her bed, sighing.
> "I want something fun to doo..." She stretches.

> "What does it do exactly?" Luna asks.

> You're near them.
MerryBug:

> "Okay. So there's a lot of magic in mine, some that is originally mine and some that isn't originally mine."

RenBug:

> "Can you make it so the magic that isn't originally mine is originally mine?"

---

MiniHami:

> How did it feel getting absorbed into Hatate's chest, anyway?
> Continue max-rate growth at all times in the background of HamiDai dialogue.

HamiDai:

> "Does it feel good?"
> Place our hands on Hatate's chest and squeeze.

---

Myon:

> "Pardon me, Mistress?"

---

DoreBug:

> Listen to Doremy's thoughts as we eat.
> "Um... Wouldn't that be stealing?"
> "Yea. If it's not originally yours, but becomes it, what'll happen to the people that had it originally?" Renko asks.

> It felt like slipping into something soft. Kind of like a bed.
> You continue.
> "It -Mm!" Hatate flinches as you squeeze. "Y-Yea. Very good."

> "M-M?" Youmu tries to answer.

> Earlier she said she made me hate my body... I have to be careful about what I tell her, if she gets near that point again.
RinDai:

> Blink.
> "Sorry, Rin. Just spacing out a bit."

===

SekiDai:

> "Sorry, Miss Sekibanki. I spaced out a bit."
> Nod.
> "Yea, play! With Miss Wakasagihime and Miss Kagerou!"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Try to use more Sesekibanbanki magic to be able to move our head around freely.

===

LoveDai (T):

> Maybe we don't need that... much.
> Think in other things that might be missing...

===

ExperiDai:

> "Akyuu?"
> Look confused.

===

YukiDai:

> Take the corners of our skirt and spin.
> "You can look however you want~."
> "That's fine."

> "What do you mean by that though?"

> You try...
> It doesn't work. However, you can still move your head around.

> You think in more specifications.

> "There's a book that covers youkai and a lot of other species."

> You do a twirl with your dress.
> The fairies and not-fairies begin to disperse.

> You arrive in another area. There's some people here.
> "So, what shall we be doing here today?" Junko asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 10, 2017, 03:14:31 AM
HifuuBugs:

> Adopt thinking expressions.

RenBug:

> "...Is it possible to make that change only for what's in me, and not affect everyone else?"

---

Hecatia:

> Where are we?
> Do we recognize anyone that is here?

---

MiniHami:

> Did we feel that squeeze?
>> If so, how did it feel?

HamiDai:

> Continue squeezing.
> Nod with a bit of a smile.
> "Good. Can you hear or feel Aya and Momizi? Can you tell if they're enjoying it too?"

---

Myon:

> Can we see the giant tree from here?
> Omni-observe Lyrica's guest bedroom to see if she's back in bed yet.
> "I just had an idea. What if we could get you over to that giant tree?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Tashi on July 10, 2017, 03:19:09 AM
RinDai:

> "Having too many mes and stuff is really confusing some times."
> Giggle and sit down at Rin's right.

RinBug:

> SIt down at Rin's left.
> "No escape, muehehe~~~.

===

SekiDai:

> "Uh, play?"
> Gesture confused.
> "What I could mean besides, uh, play?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Can we make our head float at will or it starts floating at a certain height?

===

LoveDai (T):

> Admire current results.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh? You have one of those here?"

===

YukiDai:

> "I would like to tell you more things, but I'd like to meet this Yuki and Mai persons I heard about."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 10, 2017, 03:21:48 AM
//How is this not direct ?
//it's more likely to prompt a note with "It's affecting you!?" than mine. Thereby prolonging this even longer >_>
//If it does indeed seem direct as is, then I would ask that it's more direct and to the point than the current wording.

Hifuus
>Hold off

//Kilga, I think we should wait on that and see what communicating with Gasanae does first, then see about using Merry when all other options fail
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
Post by: Neovereign on July 10, 2017, 03:37:41 AM
HifuuBugs:

> Adopt thinking expressions.

RenBug:

> "...Is it possible to make that change only for what's in me, and not affect everyone else?"

---

Hecatia:

> Where are we?
> Do we recognize anyone that is here?

---

MiniHami:

> Did we feel that squeeze?
>> If so, how did it feel?

HamiDai:

> Continue squeezing.
> Nod with a bit of a smile.
> "Good. Can you hear or feel Aya and Momizi? Can you tell if they're enjoying it too?"

---

Myon:

> Can we see the giant tree from here?
> Omni-observe Lyrica's guest bedroom to see if she's back in bed yet.
> "I just had an idea. What if we could get you over to that giant tree?"
//it's more likely to prompt a note with "It's affecting you!?" than mine. Thereby prolonging this even longer >_>
//If it does indeed seem direct as is, then I would ask that it's more direct and to the point than the current wording.

Hifuus
>Hold off

//Kilga, I think we should wait on that and see what communicating with Gasanae does first, then see about using Merry when all other options fail
> You do not. They seem to be regular denizens.
> It's a plaza. It's pretty hot here...

> Yes.
> Great, as Hatate described... You could feel it on your whole body though.
> You continue.
> "Mm.." Hatate just nods.

> Yes.
> She's sitting in bed, at least...
> "W-We can't..." Youmu speaks.
RinDai:

> "Having too many mes and stuff is really confusing some times."
> Giggle and sit down at Rin's right.

RinBug:

> SIt down at Rin's left.
> "No escape, muehehe~~~.

===

SekiDai:

> "Uh, play?"
> Gesture confused.
> "What I could mean besides, uh, play?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Can we make our head float at will or it starts floating at a certain height?

===

LoveDai (T):

> Admire current results.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh? You have one of those here?"

===

YukiDai:

> "I would like to tell you more things, but I'd like to meet this Yuki and Mai persons I heard about."
> You both sit.
> "Yea, for you ♥"

> "Nevermind."

> You believe in the former.

> You admire your place. It's close enough to your own world, but you'd really want an actual one...

> Kosuzu