Author Topic: [Savage 2]Anyone...?  (Read 1325 times)

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
[Savage 2]Anyone...?
« on: May 17, 2011, 10:17:16 PM »
Yes... I played a bit of Savage 2, an year ago? It's still a very good game in my opinion.. but who to play it with..? I do not know.. Thus I ask anyone here if they would be interested, as.. for example add me for the Friend list, with the same name as I have here...

On more general note, Savage 2 is.... a great online game, since not only it is similar to many mutliplayer games, starting from Quake/CS.... but it's must different than your Fps game, or an Rts game in general. You start at your base, and your goal is to destroy the enemies base. However you should also keep sure that your mines and take ground, while not letting the enemy backdoor or anything like that... Simple as at, but you are just a unit in a Rts game... On the other hand, there is the commander, for each team, that one of the players takes role of. That guy practically can win the game, if it's even between the players, so you should always listen to your commander :P

Other than this general introduction (which is possibly quite chaotic...) Just look Youtube, it's a free game, since some time, and it's probably... one of few of that kind, which could be played with.. for example with someone from here?.. :P

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: [Savage 2]Anyone...?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 10:34:30 PM »
This belongs in Akyu's until we decide to host a server for it.