Author Topic: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest (Part 2)  (Read 54861 times)

Re: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest (Part 2)
« Reply #360 on: May 30, 2011, 10:47:02 PM »
>"But think about what you're doing: People dont care who deliver the food, as long as its good food. You're taking food from a store, that for all I know could be feeding helpless children or kittens with the leftovers! You can easily find your own food, but they cant."

>"Kittens?" the smaller fairy meeps.
>Cirno frowns a little.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #361 on: May 30, 2011, 10:50:07 PM »
>"I understand what you did you thought was right, But you really need to think ahead more often. I dont want to make you seem evil either, you really are a nice person. Just from now on, Try not to focus on the justice at hand, and focus at the justice that WILL be. If you have to let one thing slide to make another better thing happen in the future, by all means do it."

« Reply #362 on: May 31, 2011, 12:56:10 AM »
>"I understand what you did you thought was right, But you really need to think ahead more often. I dont want to make you seem evil either, you really are a nice person. Just from now on, Try not to focus on the justice at hand, and focus at the justice that WILL be. If you have to let one thing slide to make another better thing happen in the future, by all means do it."

>Cirno gives you a dubious look. "What would someone like you know about justice?"

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #363 on: May 31, 2011, 01:10:05 AM »
>bitch i am the law
>"Well, For starters, I've been training damn near two thirds of my live just TRYING to figure out Justice, And training myself to be an enforcer of it. I could give you my whole life story, But that wouldn't really change anything. The point of fact is that you did something wrong, And as the enforcer of justice I am, You have to pay some so of retribution. Again, I couldn't care less what that guy did, and I couldn't care less if you beat him to a pulp in his own home. But when it involves other people, It's not pure justice anymore."
>"I really, REALLY, dont want to come off as rude, but I need to get this job done and help as many people as I possibly can today, as I'm a very busy mouse. Hell, like I said before, The seekers could really make you into a much better person; not that you're bad now. But you are at least a little bit misguided. There's only so far you can go with justice without proper education, ya'know?"

Fucking lectures man.
If anyone has anything against this vote, say so now :V

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #364 on: May 31, 2011, 01:27:48 AM »
>Too many words.
>"I'm a seeker, remember? We have to know the law and how to balance out these things. So, is it just to rob an unarmed man, Cirno? One who didn't even fight back? Or to keep the people who need that food from getting it?"

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #365 on: May 31, 2011, 01:31:08 AM »
>Too many words.
>"I'm a seeker, remember? We have to know the law and how to balance out these things. So, is it just to rob an unarmed man, Cirno? One who didn't even fight back? Or to keep the people who need that food from getting it?"
Purvis. How the hell did you turn a lecture into three sentences.
I'm not sure weither to love you forever or kick you in the face. Can I do both?

>Anyways yeah fuck what I said go with purvis.

« Reply #366 on: May 31, 2011, 01:49:58 AM »

>Cirno's expression slowly turns into grimace. After a prolonged and somewhat irritated-looking pause, she says "So, what am I supposed to do, then? Just let him do whatever he wants? Villains aren't suppose to get away with stuff. People like me are supposed to stop them. That's how it works."

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #367 on: May 31, 2011, 01:56:11 AM »
>"If anyone is truly a villian, They wouldn't be selling their food at a very low price so that others could gain a living off it, now would they? One foul act does not make the man."

« Reply #368 on: May 31, 2011, 02:06:03 AM »
>"If anyone is truly a villian, They wouldn't be selling their food at a very low price so that others could gain a living off it, now would they? One foul act does not make the man."

>"But that's-" Cirno stops, brow furrowing. "Villains are villains. Heroes are heroes. That's how it works."

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #369 on: May 31, 2011, 02:13:54 AM »
>"No, That's not how it works Cirno. But if you believe that so much, What defines a villian? Someone that does bad deeds? And a hero is someone who does good deeds, correct?"

« Reply #370 on: May 31, 2011, 02:15:20 AM »
>"No, That's not how it works Cirno. But if you believe that so much, What defines a villian? Someone that does bad deeds? And a hero is someone who does good deeds, correct?"

>"That's right!" Cirno nods.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #371 on: May 31, 2011, 02:15:52 AM »
>"Like the hero who attacked me, while I was unarmed, when I just came to sort this all out?"

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #372 on: May 31, 2011, 02:16:57 AM »
>"Or like the 'Villian' who attacked you, Due to sheer fear that his good deed to a poor storeowner, whos now having to close shop because you scared him?"

« Reply #373 on: May 31, 2011, 02:29:24 AM »
>"Like the hero who attacked me, while I was unarmed, when I just came to sort this all out?"

>"That's different," Cirno says, scowling. "You were an invader - Daffodil said so. People like me have to fight people like that. No one gets to the others without going through me."

>"Or like the 'Villian' who attacked you, Due to sheer fear that his good deed to a poor storeowner, whos now having to close shop because you scared him?"

>"He still hit first!" Cirno cries.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #374 on: May 31, 2011, 02:32:23 AM »
>"That isn't different. I just came here to resolve a problem nonviolently, but you assumed I was hostile and attacked me first."

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #375 on: May 31, 2011, 02:33:26 AM »
>"He swung because you were a youkai. What were you doing at the time? If any of the answers involve your sword, I think that's why. I met him, And he's not exactly the bravest of people, And I'm sure he wouldn't attack anyone without reason."
>"I'm also going to extend my offer to join the Seekers again. You are a really kind person who fights for her friends, But do you know when and when not to fight? He's just a human, and you're a fairy. You can take a hit, and I'd understand more if he tried to full-out attack you. There's a lot of things you could learn from the Seekers Cirno, and you wouldn't regret a bit of it."

Trying to get Cirno to rejoin the Seekers. Who knows, Maybe she'll be a much better person for it?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #376 on: May 31, 2011, 02:50:33 AM »
>"He swung because you were a youkai. What were you doing at the time? If any of the answers involve your sword, I think that's why. I met him, And he's not exactly the bravest of people, And I'm sure he wouldn't attack anyone without reason."
>"I'm also going to extend my offer to join the Seekers again. You are a really kind person who fights for her friends, But do you know when and when not to fight? He's just a human, and you're a fairy. You can take a hit, and I'd understand more if he tried to full-out attack you. There's a lot of things you could learn from the Seekers Cirno, and you wouldn't regret a bit of it."

Trying to get Cirno to rejoin the Seekers. Who knows, Maybe she'll be a much better person for it?

>Not this. Let's finish before jumping onto other things.
>"I even left the town behind a bit, just to make you feel a little better. And you still came at me. You see what I'm saying?"

« Reply #377 on: May 31, 2011, 02:55:35 AM »
>"That isn't different. I just came here to resolve a problem nonviolently, but you assumed I was hostile and attacked me first."

>"The others called for help," she says. "You said you were working for that guy. What else am I supposed to think?"

>"I even left the town behind a bit, just to make you feel a little better. And you still came at me. You see what I'm saying?"

>"You said you were working for him!" she repeats, looking more irate. "That's like coming out and saying you're here to do bad stuff. I can't just ignore that!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #378 on: May 31, 2011, 03:06:14 AM »
>"You could get more details, perhaps? Learn the whole situation instead of making assumptions and attacking someone who tried to be your friend and even gave you pie yesterday!"
>Let's see how the faeries react to that one, we could do with the crowd on our side for once.

« Reply #379 on: May 31, 2011, 03:16:38 AM »
>"You could get more details, perhaps? Learn the whole situation instead of making assumptions and attacking someone who tried to be your friend and even gave you pie yesterday!"
>Let's see how the faeries react to that one, we could do with the crowd on our side for once.

>"Well, uh, the pie was pretty good, yeah," she says, her expression softening for a moment. Then she catches herself "But I can't go soft on someone just because of pie!"
>"You can't?" the other fairy says, putting a finger thoughtfully to her chin.
>"Nope," Cirno says, grinning again. "Gotta be ready for all kindsa tricks. A true swordsman sees through that kinda stuff. Villains ain't got no place to hide."
>The fairy on your arm appears to be about to clap again, but catches herself before she slips this time, and contents herself with simply crying "Yay!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #380 on: May 31, 2011, 03:19:48 AM »
>"So doing a nice thing for someone is a trick now. Lovely. I'll be sure to never give you a present again. And instead of even giving a friend the benefit of a doubt, you just went and tried to slice me open without any kind of questions. And without any kind of apology either, I might add. You call yourself a swordman, have you even fought anyone who's had a weapon, or do you just go around looking for people who don't have any?"

« Reply #381 on: May 31, 2011, 03:26:48 AM »
>"So doing a nice thing for someone is a trick now. Lovely. I'll be sure to never give you a present again. And instead of even giving a friend the benefit of a doubt, you just went and tried to slice me open without any kind of questions. And without any kind of apology either, I might add. You call yourself a swordman, have you even fought anyone who's had a weapon, or do you just go around looking for people who don't have any?"

>"Hey!" Cirno cries. "You trying to say I'm a coward? If you wanna go get a sword and come back, I'll still take ya. I someone came at me with a hundred swords, I'd still take them. I don't back down from any challenge."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #382 on: May 31, 2011, 03:38:11 AM »
>"Says the one going around trying to fight people without weapons. And robbing them. What're you going to do about this, Cirno? How're you going to make it better?"

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #383 on: May 31, 2011, 03:40:11 AM »
>"It doesnt matter how bad the person was, If you take something they rightfully own, That doesnt make you a hero."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #384 on: May 31, 2011, 04:05:20 AM »
>"It doesnt matter how bad the person was, If you take something they rightfully own, That doesnt make you a hero."

>Not yet. it's time to let Cirno react to the pressure just thrust on her.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #385 on: May 31, 2011, 04:07:13 AM »
>Not yet. it's time to let Cirno react to the pressure just thrust on her.
purvis you one upper you
>Let's see how she handles it then.

« Reply #386 on: May 31, 2011, 04:13:22 AM »
>"Says the one going around trying to fight people without weapons. And robbing them. What're you going to do about this, Cirno? How're you going to make it better?"

>"I didn't rob him!" she cries again, looking rather exasperated. "I made him stop hurting the others, he left his stuff, and that's it!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #387 on: May 31, 2011, 05:00:49 AM »
>"No, you just chased him off, and took his things. Kind of like how I didn't hit you, you just ran into my fist."

« Reply #388 on: May 31, 2011, 05:04:52 AM »
>"No, you just chased him off, and took his things. Kind of like how I didn't hit you, you just ran into my fist."

>"What the heck are you talking about?" she says, frowning. "You totally hit me!"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #389 on: May 31, 2011, 05:14:37 AM »
>"Yes, like you supposedly stopped him from hurting the other fairies and he left his stuff. Nope, it's definitely not chasing him away and robbing him."