~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Melty Blood talk and Favorite Char Poll
<< < (7/8) > >>
Kojiremi:
even if its pointless its still fun. Now that i know it ends at 99 I'ma try to do it haha feels good to win 99 battles in a row. Personal satisfaction haha.
kenshii:
My main is Len, I like her simple combos, speed and air attacks...
I think Aoko is a great character too if used correctly. I am not good with her though...

--- Quote from: Benny1 on April 22, 2009, 04:43:28 PM ---I've never heard of it making the game extremely glitchy, and it works fine with caster!

--- End quote ---
Same here, I used to play a lot against a friend of mine with mbcaster (we both had MBAC with the english patch) and we didn't have any problems.
Benny1:
I kind of want to learn how to play W.Len.

Sucks she is TOTAL GARBAGE against Ren, W.Len, and Warc.  And total garbage against most people lol.

She seems to have good setups though, so I wonder...
Moogy:
only play nigger len
♛ Apher-Forte:

--- Quote from: kenshii on April 23, 2009, 10:28:59 PM ---My main is Len, I like her simple combos, speed and air attacks...
I think Aoko is a great character too if used correctly. I am not good with her though...
Same here, I used to play a lot against a friend of mine with mbcaster (we both had MBAC with the english patch) and we didn't have any problems.

--- End quote ---

I like old Aoko better lol, beamspam madness.
There is a way to actually hax her out for usage I wonder how tho.

I personally don't like arcade version Aoko as her moves a bit hard to connect imo.
--- Quote from: Benny1 on April 24, 2009, 01:38:54 AM ---I kind of want to learn how to play W.Len.

Sucks she is TOTAL GARBAGE against Ren, W.Len, and Warc.  And total garbage against most people lol.

She seems to have good setups though, so I wonder...

--- End quote ---

I disagree, W.Len is definitely better than normal Len to use, I dunno why but I consider her moves a rather a cool set, almost the whole battlescene is your playground if you master them set ups. Ok, so I do use her less, but it is fact she is cool to use. On the other hand however, I find normal Len amusingly weak to use.

Hooray for 12-15 hits combo chains from Hisui lol. I actually did that once, now that is a miracle as my hands cannot react as quickly than my head.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version